Thread: Spermagames Bareback AO Gangbang Parties

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 319
This blog is moderated by Wanking
  1. #304

    Natascha at Spermagames

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank212  [View Original Post]
    By the way, do you have any info about Natascha, she was one the reason I came hoping she would show up.
    Natascha will be at the event in Reichelsheim on SAT 28th: http://www.spermagames.com/events-ao/party-darmstadt/#c2807. So you'll get to do 5 women for 70 €.

    And I intend to be there too, for the 2nd part of the combi-ticket for that event with the party in Karlsruhe two days earlier. http://www.spermagames.com/events-ao/party-karlsruhe/.

  2. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Usel1  [View Original Post]
    Is there somebody attended a party were both.

    Spermagames and Intim Dreams girls.

    Present?

    What about the system works?

    Do they give you a bracelet to allow the girl to be aware of who had the test done (and passed I hope.).

    Thanks in advance.
    Yes at Spermagames both the girls and punters get a bracelet to indicate when they have passed the test.

    Intim Dreams parties are not AO.

  3. #302
    Is there somebody attended a party were both.

    Spermagames and Intim Dreams girls.

    Present?

    What about the system works?

    Do they give you a bracelet to allow the girl to be aware of who had the test done (and passed I hope.).

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #301
    I wish I could have met you at the party.

    By the way, do you have any info about Natascha, she was one the reason I came hoping she would show up.

  5. #300

    Karlsruhe on THU, JAN 29th

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank212  [View Original Post]
    So for me Jill deluxe, is not deluxe at all, but a total turn off and a no go.
    I disagree with this assessment! Sure, the term "DeLuxe" is quite over-the-top, but otherwise I found her okay. Although she didn't have that many dicks to her pussy than the other 5 women. Strange: I constantly hear some guys complaining about Nadja (and Angi too for that matter) being too loud and demanding for their taste, yet when a more quiet woman like Jill is around, she is left alone quite often. Okay, slim, young blonde Polish Vicky is also more the silent type and looks of course much better than Jill; that's propably why Vicky was always overcrowded and Jill almost always accessible.

    I had been with Jill twice and cum once inside her, I didn't get a chance to do Vicky at all.

    The other four women were Nadja, being great, horny and raunchy as always, & Swiss Angi, who is pretty much like a little lesser version of Nadja and with a Swiss accent, & Lea Tabulos, also known as Lea Lüstern, the redheadedSlut from NRW, & the pretty Russian-German Leila. Aside from Vicky, I fucked all other 5 women, came once in Jill, once in Lea and once in Leila. All in all it was an avarage good SG-party. (No time to write a full report right now.).

  6. #299

    Spermabang: missed point

    A point I forgot to mention, they tend to open the windows because it gets quickly too hoy during action. But after, the result is the opposite it gets quite cold. That 's a negative point I feel is inportant to mention if you are sensitive to the cold.

  7. #298

    Spermagames 27-01-2015 NRW- Wulfrath report

    Yesterday I attended the spermagames party at Wulfrath near Dusseldorf.

    Getting there:

    I came from Paris, and booked a plane that landed at 14 h00 in Dusseldorf. The plane was on time so at 14 h15 I was on the cab going to the party. It took me 20 minutes.

    To get there for a cost of 45 euros.

    The building was easy to find. There is a sign that says dream event, and then a paper put next to the bell to confirm you you are at the right place.

    The place:

    Once I rang the door, it opened very quickly, I climbed the stairs that are quite steep and met the girl at the cashier who asked me for 120 euros. I then went for the.

    Testing.

    Testing was very well organized with a man and woman doing the testing. I didn't had to wait long and after it was done, I was told to go to the changing room and come back in ten minutes.

    The changing room is quite small as well as the locker. For showering it was harder than to fuck the girls as there is only one shower (I assume because there was to much people and I couldn't see exactly if there was more than one shower) and each time I came there was always people waiting.

    So I changed and went for my results that were ok.

    I then gave my locker key to the bar tender and I was in the main room which is quite a big space with a buffet that I didn't test.

    There was quite a large number of guys, So I was worried that fucking would be hard in fact this was not the case except for Linda Lush that I couldn't reach.

    On top of the girls there was two couple with BBW rubens type women that were also for the action. The fact that they were there helped a lot the party, otherwise getting some action would have been a lot harder.

    The action rooms are composed of four rooms. The ladies dispatched themselves in different rooms, so they were never all at once in the same room.

    The party:

    Quickly the girls arrived. There was first of the ladies and Bitchy Jana did a show and took of a pearl neckless that was in her pussy. I am not sure how long it was but I guess it was close to a 1 meter. This was quite fun.

    The the action started.

    The two rubens ladies started too and they were in the same room as Jessy cumbitch.

    Jessy Cumbitch: She was incredible. She did two rounds non stop. She didn't care for the pause. She started sucking cocks and getting fucked and did'nt stop. At the beguinning of the party there were to much guy around her so I went to fuck bitchy Jana who strangely had not much guy aound. I came back later to Jessy and came first in her face and later I fucked her (this time in her second round). I could see and tell that Jessy was really into it and enjoying cock inside her or in her mouth. She is there for it and she got it.

    Bitchy Jana was a lot of fun, she is very sexy and she is the type of girl I would like to date. Not to say that the other ladies were not great or sexy, but Jana is my physical type. She was my first cum, and I presented my semen in her face to honour her. I then went to her pussy, and I was quite surprised there were not more man around her. I fuck her, but couldn't come as the first shot was to close.

    Nadja (The one with the mask) was incredible. I never saw a woman craving this much for sperm and sex. Her first round was a musical comedy as she was screaming so much. It was fucking and sucking. The second round was also a performance: a bukkake with no swallowing or very little as she always had a large amount of sperm in her mouth. She did not want to get fuck. She was on the floor asking form sperm and sometimes scaring the guys as she was so demanding of sperm. LOL. I didn't fuck her but gave her what I had left in he face. You don't say no when a woman ask for sperm.

    Angi: she was quite great too as she was screaming and enjoyed the sperm on her face and getting fucked. I fucked and then came in her face. A fantastic girl;.

    Jill Deluxe: she was the black sheep of this party. The contrast was terrible she was next to angi who was having so much fun, while jill was just going through the mention. What I remember was not a sex performance, but the fact that she was more worried about protecting her hair style and she stopped before the pause and clapped her hands to make sure that the other girls who where really into the fun stopped, so she doesn't look like a fool. So for me Jill deluxe, is not deluxe at all, but a total turn off and a no go.

    Linda lush: I can't tell I wasn't able to reach her.

    I left around 6:30 and ordering a cab was fast and easy. The cost to Dusseldorf was again 50 euros.

    My regret; Natacha gang bang queen was not there. When I asked the staff they became silent. So what is the story with her, has she stopped. I'd love to see her.

  8. #297

    Great stuff!

    Quote Originally Posted by LickedWhat  [View Original Post]
    While I was waiting, a private couple arrived and soon set up a gangbang of their own.
    That must have been the Danish couple MrBallz had told me about. Sorry I missd that!

    Very nice report, I just RODed it: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1666518.

  9. #296

    Spermagames NRW, 29.12

    I was to the SG party in Wlfrath on 29.12. It was my first time at that location, although I've been to SG parties in Karlsruhe before. Listed were Nadja, Jill, Leila, Jacqueline, Mara (safe, it was announced at the beginning of the party), Adrienne (safe), and Luna. In addition, Linda Lush was there. Natascha visited too, but she wasn't there the whole day and I only saw her do BJs.

    I had set my mind especially on Leila and Jacqueline (both of whom I've had excellent sex with at previous parties) as well as Nadja (who had been strongly recommended by MrBallz). However, I gave in to the temptation of starting off with Linda, who I've not met before. She's a popular beauty, so it took a while before I got the chance, but eventually I got to pump her creamy pussy from behind and shoot my first load for the day. A good fuck but I got a rather weak climax.

    I rested a bit, and then warmed up again with some BJ action by Adrienne. Then I gave Jill a try in missionary, but fully knowing that it was still too early for me to cum again. Still a pretty good time. I decided to recuperate a bit more. While I was waiting, a private couple arrived and soon set up a gangbang of their own. The woman was rather hot, so I watched with interest and saw that they were doing AO. With the hubby licking the woman's pussy clean after each load. I joined in and took her standing from behind, and it was terrific, but I still was not quite ready. I accidentally slipped out after a little bit, and had to give up my spot since lots of guys wanted to get there. Some little while later, when I felt that my powers were returning, I got a new chance. They were still at it (or maybe they too had taken a break), and the woman was now lying on her back and receiving the guys in mish. The bed was a bit less crowded now, so I didn't have to wait so long. I had a wonderful time doing her missionary style until I unloaded inside her. A really good cum this time. I thanked the couple, who turned out to be Scandinavian like me.

    After a longer break and some food, it was finally time to try Nadja. I found her BJ too rough for my taste, but fucking her in mish was nice. Again, however, I was restarting too early and had to give up. While relaxing I had a chat with MrBallz, and he suggested that we should look to see if the Scandinavian couple was active again. They were, and again I got to fuck the woman from behind while the man was lying below her in a 69. She really could fuck wonderfully, and so I shot my third load for the day. Getting better and better.

    By now I was almost exhausted, and coming a fourth time did not seem very realistic. However, I had still not fucked either Leila or Jacqueline. If anyone could make me come again this day it would be Leila, I reckoned, so I searched her out during her last round. She has quite the technique, and she tried eagerly, but now I could only get close to cumming. I would probably have given up and left by now, if it hadn't been for the fact that I was waiting for MrBallz to give me a ride to the nearest train station. So instead I stuck around, and got horny enough to want to fuck Jacqueline too. I did not expect to cum, but she amazed me. After a long good fuck, first in missionary / spread eagle, and then turning into a kneeling position, I shouted out my fourth, final, and best orgasm of the day.

    After I had taken another shower and gotten dressed, I wandered back into the central action room to see Nadja receive some facials. Lovely!

    If I heard right, there were 60 guests at the party. This seems just about correct to me. It was thinning out toward the end of the evening of course, leaving behind a heavy smell of semen.

    I surely count this as the best AO party I've been to yet.

  10. #295

    The return of Reichelsheim

    It says on the SG-website that the club in Reichelsheim will be for rent from March 2015: http://www.spermagames.com/ueber-uns/club-zu-vermieten/.

    This means that they also will be holding parties of their own there again. Hoorah!

  11. #294

    September 13 Jacqueline X, Gundula, Dark Mara, TS Luna, in Karlsruhe.

    Very belated and other members have reported. Very good party and I confirm what everybody else says. Jacqueline and Gundula were working hard with only short breaks. Smiles on their faces all the time and no problem handling several guys at once. Luna, who is very nice personality started off working hard but later seemed to have a problem and took a long break. I left after only three hours, so am not sure if there was any anal action. Although it is advertised I'm not sure it happens very often at SG. The location is good (as long as you park in the shopping centre area) and internal layout very good, with a nice rooftop area and a Wintergarten. Was nice to meet other ISGers.

    A small point - condoms can be used.

  12. #293

    THU, SEP 25th in Karlsruhe

    The party was good but I can't agree with SwingerLover about the replacement because when I saw Nadja, TS-Luna (with clothes is impossible to see that isn't a woman and she is the most beautiful on that day except Heidi) and Sabine (for sure isn't a beautiful woman) I wasn't happy because Dark Mara was good with me in the previous party, I was interested to meet Susi Star and I wasn't interested to fuck a trans.

    For the fat girls I can say that one of them made nothing for all day, the other after a long time of waiting fucked her partner and other two or three man with condom (at the end of the party she smile to me when she waiting another man for fuck, but my german isn't good to speak wit her and I didn't have too much time for waiting and see if was possible to fuck her).

    At the beginning the party started with a lesbo show with Nadja and Sarah Ann while Heidi Hills go in the Wintergarten.

    I was in the party especially for Heidi Hills but I decided to watch the show for fuck Nadja on my first time but her with her attitude like Hitler decided that I had to go with Sarah Ann that made me a BBJ and when one other man finish I fuck in a missionary position and I finish in her pussy soon.

    I reached my objective to waste my first fast cum with one of the two worst girls of the party and I was ready to go with Heidi Hills.

    For my surprise she was on the bed with only one man (she made a BBJ to him) and I joined them but I didn't want to disturb and wait a moment and an other man started to fuck her, I touched her beautiful and big tits and after she made me a long BBJ until I can fucked her in a missionary but I couldn't continue for a long time because I had like a sensation to have an orgasmus without cum, I was empty of energy and I had to stop also because I had pain on the right leg.

    Heidi said me something in German but I didn't understand, probably she asked me why I stopped to fuck her but when I said that I didn't understand she let me go away (now I think that I was stupid, because maybe if I ask her to change position I could continue to fuck).

    I was very tired and I had bad sensation for this party and after I ate something (the food is the worst thing after Nadja in the Spermagames parties) I return near Nadja and I see for the first time SwingerLover in his first session of the day and I take his place after his CIP, but Nadja as usually start to talk in German and wasn't satisfied about my performance and despite I try to do my best, after few minutes I had to stop the session and I start to ignore Nadja and Sarah Ann for the remaining of the party (for the first I 'm sure that hate me and I had the proof after my last party in Radolfzell, the second is only my sensation that she didn't like me and this time she made nothing bad with me but she made nothing also during the sex and she worked everytime in the same room with Nadja that for me have the opposite effect of Viagra).

    After the sex I talked a little bit with Swinger Lover like some other times during the day and I'm happy that I met him.

    The AO-MILF was the same that I had already fuck in August and this time sex was good but not like the first time that was fantastic and was similar that the first session with Heidi (without BJ and with a long FK) and I had the same sensation that made me stop the session when I could continue to fuck.

    Except for Nadja the party was ok but for sure not like my first when I could fuck without stop and my mood wasn't the best because of the replacement that I didn't like, but after I tried to eat everything for recover energy I made one of the best decision of my life that change my party, but I can't write nothing about that in ISG.

    Kitty was the only replacement that I like at the beginning, especially for her beautiful ass, but I could fuck her only one time without cum and wasn't nothing special.

    During the day, I think in the third round with this girls, I tried to fuck her another time but I can't touch her tits, when I was in position to fuck she told me "pause"and after she fuck another man, didn't make me a BJ and after half hour of waiting I tried to fuck her in doggy but I had difficoult to put my dick in her pussy and instead of help me after two second she told me that I needed a break, after that I start to ignore also her.

    For me Nadja is the worst girl (maybe old woman is better) in the party and in the world but the bad attitude of Kitty is with almost every man and seems that she don't like to be in the party.

    In the first round with this three girls I couldn't fuck Sabine because many men was uninterested to fuck TS-Luna and the girls were more busy.

    During the day I had other 3 long session with Heidi, I cum twice with her and the other time I was near to cum but I didn't have energy for continue to fuck.

    For me she is one of the most beautiful girls in my life, is very nice and was absolutely the best girl on the day and I was lucky to find her because is the only girl possible to fuck for me, because the AO-MILF was available only one time in the round with other girls but I couldn't fuck her because I was near one wall and wasn't impossible for me fuck and she didn't understand soon that I needed that she move a little bit, unfortunatly after this waiting time my dick wasn't hard enough and SwingerLover take my place but I find a better alternative.

    I fucked Sabine in her second round, in doggy and missionary position but I couldn't cum.

    Unfortunatly I wasted many time with Kitty in the third round and I could fuck Sabine another time only in the last round in the Wintergarten and was good but I decided to stop the session for made the last time with Luna after a shower, but I wasted time to drink a coffee and when I return in the Wintergarten Luna wasn't more available and only SwingerLover and Sabine were there; she could tell me that the party was finish because I had already fuck her 15 minutes before but come to me for a BBJ and drunk my sperm until the last drop.

    I can't say nothing negative about Sabine and I was happy with her but for me was only the third best in the party and unfortunaly I didn't know that she made anal sex.

    After my Sixth cum I and SwingerLover were both happy and we talk until the end of the party.

    If I see the good part of the party I can say that was fantastic, I cum 6 times, I had at least 10 good session but with some different girls could be better (for sure with Dark Mara instead of Nadja) because after the session with Heidi I couldn't made nothing until the girls changed.

    I will be in the next Spermagames's parties in Stuttgart and Heidenheim and I hope that the line up of Jacquelin X, Rinata, Dark Mara, TS Luna will be confirmed and especially I hope that Nadja will be not there.

    The only good thing that Nadja made for me is that I changed my mind because of her and I went only in Radolfzell and not also in Rastatt for going to Pauschalclub Dortmund and Totalclub Selm for two of my best day in Pauschalclub.

    Now is not announced on website, but I read in Radolfzell that the next party will be on 6th November, if I like the girl advertised maybe I will go also there.

    When I have time I will write a report about my party in Radolfzell and my other three day in Germany.

  13. #292

    Belated report about the party on THU, SEP 25th in Karlsruhe

    Arrived half an hour late due to the lousy traffic conditions. Only 2 of the advertised women were there, (Sarah Ann & Heidi Hills) but that didn't matter because the replacement crew was batter than the original one: Sabina, Nadja, Kitty & TS-Luna, plus the private AO-MILF who I already liked since I met her first back in August. (Plus 2 private fat chicks, who as far as I can tell didn't do anything other than eat and drink, except with their partner.).

    This was one of my 5 best SG-parties ever, if it wasn't even the second-best one. A lot of guys were there, a lot of creampies were produced, a lot of Schlammschieben was going on and everything ran smoothly. Kitty was her usual self, so I humped her once without cum and that was that. Heidi Hills reminded me a lot of Melanie Moon, although of a somewhat minor version. Three of the women did a sparkling-wine show during the day, I believe she got most of the stuff on her and went to a room immediately afterwards without showering. The whole room smelled like an Austrian winery, as did she. I fucked her once in that room on th eleft side and later once more on the round mat next to the bar, both times with heavy duty creampie-fucking, but no cum of my own. Sarah Ann made 5th place for me, with 2 fucks in the Wintergarten upstairs, but no cum either. TS-Luna (Hold, stop, one is not allowed to write on ISG about having fucked a tranny twice during a party.).

    The MILF got one of my cumshots, when I had fucked her in the left side room, right next to the crowd who was doing Sabine at the time. The first of my two rounds with the MILF was very early in the party in the right side room, on the crappy mattrass, which had forced me to stop that session because the springs started to hurt my knee again.

    Nadja was only my number two this time, which should in no way deminish her. She was as horny and loud and raunchy as always, it always a pleasure partying with her. I fucked her only twice and came once, but it was great as usual. The reason why I didn't go after her (and Sarah Ann) more often was that I got to do her and Sarah Ann at Sexy-Susi's AO-gangbang in Mörfelden 4 days later again. So I strayed more towards the others at this SG-party.

    The star of the show was of course once again: Sabine. She's still my number one AO-Gangbang woman, (again, after this party) but with almost no distinct distance to Rinata (who wasn't there this time) and Nadja. Put those 3 plus AmelieO (who fell down to 4th place because I haven't fucked her for so long; time to remedy that very soon) in the same party and I think you might have to carry me out of there afterwards.

    I think I had 3 sessions with Sabine, and they were 3 incredible ones. First one was upstairs in the Wintergarten, when I switched from Kitty's pussy to Sabine's pussy and then to Sabine's ass for my ass-fuck premiere with here, where I offloaded my cum. Second round was in the left side room after a whole crowd had already inseminated her and she still couldn't get enough. Here I didn't cum with her, that was too shortly after I had inseminated the private MILF. Nevertheless it was a very, very hot session, not just the sex, but the heat as well. Sabine herself was glowing like an oven and still crazy about getting fucked some more.

    My last session for that day was also with her and yielded my 4th cum, this time inside her pussy when we had a goodnight-fuck in the Wintergarten when it was already dark outside. I didn't think I would be able to do anything anymore, but she blew me hard again, so I could give her another great fuck, which was a great end to a next to perfect party day. Thank god for so many cancellations from the original line-up, I don't think that they would have made for such a great party as the replacements did, especially Sabine and Nadja.

  14. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    This is not the only mis-information by SG: on October 9, 10 and 11 Luna TS will be at a different party, so not present at SG, so if you want to meet her, see other thread.
    I hope that Tomorrow I will find the girls announced, especially Heidi Hills and Susi Star.
    If Sarah Ann will be not there i will be not sad.

  15. #290

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    This is not the only mis-information by SG: on October 9, 10 and 11 Luna TS will be at a different party, so not present at SG, so if you want to meet her, see other thread.
    Yes, you're right, she's advertised at SG for the 9th and 11th and from 9th to 11th for GB01 parties in Hannover, Mörfelden and Stuhr. So whoever doesn't like trannies should call and make sure where Luna will actually be, if you want to avoid partying with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape