Thread: Spermagames Bareback AO Gangbang Parties

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Wanking
    Reports

SwingerLover

Coming parties

Quote Originally Posted by TigerGenius  [View Original Post]
    but I don't like Nadja and is possible that I will stay in Germany until 25 September for going in Karlsruhe party (with Heidi Hills, Susi Star, Leila, Dark Mara and unfortunatly Sarah Ann) but I'm not Superman and I think that 8 days are too much also with a day in Fkk Acapulco for rest.
    What's not to like about Nadja? Like a pal said recently: She's the only newcomer this year who is really, truly a star; she's just excellent. So what do you not like about her? Is she too demanding for your taste?

If I'm up to it, I'll try to be at the party on the 25th as well.

I'm also tempted to go in Wulfrath this Saturday because of Gundula, but this location is blacklisted and I had only one experience with trans and I didn't like.
    So far I hadn't liked trannies either, but Luna (Hold, stop, it's not allowed to write about trannies on the forum.) As for the BLACKLISTed place in Wlfrath: My words are not carved in stone and my blacklist is not the 10 commandments! Aside from my 2 bad party experiences, the main reason for my assessment is that I hate the building. But I also hate foot-fetish, which others enjoy. So if you like, go ahead and give the SG-party a try, maybe it's better for you than it was for me. At least it shouldn't be overcrowded, not with this line-up on a Saturday in that area. (But don't say you weren't warned if you shouldn't like it either.)

Thank you again for the map and I'm sorry that I didn't meet you in the previous Spermagames party in Karlsruhe (I didn't read that you were there and during the day I thought that one of 70 men could be you but I didn't know who).
    Then why didn't you approach me and just ask? I ask people all the time if they read ISG, if I identify them as foreigners. But at that party, I didn't recognize anybody as being from abroad, aside from Schokobebe of course.

Since this is not the right thread for the rest of your questions & comments, I'll reply to them in the regular Bareback AO thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know about Luna, is not a problem, I fucked many trans. What you mean with Tekohas is fake?

From my city in Italy, this is the nearest party.

Other SG parties usually in Karlsruhe-Stuttgart is around 630/650 km and fly there is not cheap like flight on Dusseldorf, Frankfurt or Berlin with Ryan air. GB parties is Usually in Hannover, Bremen and Hamburg, not so near.

Probably I'll be there alone, so the party in Bodensee is the best solution right now.
    Since it is your first time to an AO party, good you choose the easiest location to travel too.

About Tekohas: of course it is personal, but she is not that passionate, horny, full of energy, etc as Gundula and others. Her moaning and fucking is without any inspiration, but indeed, try it once, and you know how it is.

The rest of the line up is ok, so go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerLover  [View Original Post]
    BEEN THERE: SAT 13th 13-20:00: Spermagames AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Jacqueline X, TS-Luna, Gundula, Dark Mara & 1 black woman of a private rubber-couple at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 , (2 hours for 79 ) from 17:30 for 79 , including drinks & snacks, + 20 for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days! www.spermagames.com.
    If this party would be in the next week I would come for sure, especially for Gundula.

For sure I will be in Spermabang party with Sexy Susi and Melanie Moon in the same location this Thursday (http://spermabang.com/home.html).

I have the temptation to start my trip one day before for going to Spermabang party in Stuttgart, but I don't like Nadja and is possible that I will stay in Germany until 25 September for going in Karlsruhe party (with Heidi Hills, Susi Star, Leila, Dark Mara and unfortunatly Sarah Ann) but I'm not Superman and I think that 8 days are too much also with a day in Fkk Acapulco for rest.

I'm also tempted to go in Wulfrath this Saturday because of Gundula, but this location is blacklisted and I had only one experience with trans and I didn't like.

I'm almost sure that I will be in Mnchengladbach on Friday (Pauschalclub 69) and I see that on Saturday will be this party (http://sexdo.de/club/39196/moencheng...ounge-128.html) and can be an option for me, but I don't know because the party end at 21 and your report was not very good for the location; maybe I will choose to stay until late night in partytreff Dorsten with Melanie Moon and I hope some girls that I like from Pauschalclub 69 that now work there.

The other possibilty to meet Gundula is on Monday 22 (Steinenhaus-Erlebnisclub, I'm Hammertal 2, 45527 Hattingen) but is only with Sexy Susi and for me is better to pay the same money for more girls but this women are two of the best that I fucked and that still an option for me.

I'm not sure but maybe I can be in Germany also in October, then I can renounce to meet Gundula this time and go in Rastatt on October 8th.

Maybe if I decide to stay in Germany after Sunday I can go in Fun Park in Viersen and / or in Linnich, but I don't know because I like places with more girls and stay there all opening time, then maybe I will choose a partytreff (probaly Total Club Osnabrck) or pauschalclub (probably Dortmund).

Thank you again for the map and I'm sorry that I didn't meet you in the previous Spermagames party in Karlsruhe (I didn't read that you were there and during the day I thought that one of 70 men could be you but I didn't know who).

Someone know something about that gangbang in Essen with Mandy on this Saturday http://www.fickanzeigen.net/partyter...?id=1410196023 ?

If I choose the party in MG for Saturday and I don't like or I want to leave the place after 7-8 hours can be a good option to end the day, also because is not too far from Velbert, where I want to go on Sunday.

If I stay until Wednesday is possible that I will go in Saunaclub Anubis for the Pauschalparty, someone know something about that place?

I'm especially interested to know how many girls are there during the party.

I read this forum and I found many info but any other suggestions that can help me to decide is welcome, thank you.

First I'd like to remind you that writing about trannies is against forum regulations, unless you "issue warning". So there's no chance to write anything here about Luna.

Tekohas isn't fake of course, I wouldn't even go so far as to call her lame, but I wouldn't drive anywhere because of her either. I'd say she's a nice accessory to a party, you can mount her once, so that you can say you had her, but don't expect any 'fireworks' like you can get from Gundula and Mara.

If you drive there by car from Italy, then Radolfzell is definitely the closest SG AO location, followed by the one in Shnstetten near Heidenheim.

If you consider flying with Ryan Air, then you could use airport Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN) and drive from there with a rental car to SG Karlsruhe (around 100 minutes; Rastatt 115 minutes) or GB01 or Sexy-Susi Gangbangs in Mrfelden (65 minutes). The rental car will cost you more than the flight. Dark Vader usually operates this way when he comes over to party in Germany.

One thing I would also consider: The party in Radolfzell on the 9th is on the 3rd day in a row for all 5 participants (after a rubber-party in Bamberg on the 7th and an AO-Gangbang in Rastatt on the 8th). Doesn't matter with Gundula and I don't think Tekohas will be any more "lame" (as Maxime would put it) than on the first day, but the others may not be quite as fresh as on the first days. Naturally I can't tell about Leila, since I don't know her. Maybe she's the Gundula-type?

So if I were in your place, I'd rather go to Rastatt on the 8th. From Italy (I checked the routes from Bologna) it will be only 130 km and 1 hour more than to Radolfzell, and the Karlsruhe location is only another 30 km and 12 minutes further than Rastatt. There's also the option to fly from Bologna to Baden-Baden, but I have no idea about who much that will cost.
    Thanks for your info.

From my city (by car): Radolfzell-Bodensee 502 km, Rastatt 633 km, Karlsruhe 656 km. The Radolfzell is the nearest solution, Rastatt 130 km+130 km go and back.

Usually when I been in Germany I went with my friend, we taker a cheap flight with RyanAir and share a cost of rent-a-car (like we'll do from 14 Oct. To 19 Oct. In NRW). But I can't go with him at AO party because he don't have interest in AO.

So, if I want go there (this will be my first time in AO Party), the party in Radolfzell is the nearest and cheapest solution. Also I have a LPG car so the cost is not high and I had already a ticket for Swiss Highway.

Reports

SwingerLover

AO-Gangbang in Karlsruhe on SAT, SEP 13th + private venue

I joined the party half an hour late, because I got stuck in 2 traffic jams on the A61 on the way to Karlsruhe. (It would proapably have worked out better, if I would have left the A61 at Kreuz Frankenthal and driven on the A6 from there, past Mannheim.) Then I had to wait in line to get the test done. While standing there outside the door to the party lounge, you could already hear Jacqueline X scream her head off.

When I got clearance on my test, I entered the scene and started fucking the women "Hello! Meaning I watched them a couple of minutes, then Dark Mara became available in the right-side room with the shitty mattress. Her pussy was already full of cum, so I started out with some heavy duty Schlammschieben and gave her a hard, rough fuck right from the start, which she thoroughly enjoyed. Too bad that I had to break that off prematurely, because the mattress started hurting my knee again. (Fortunately that room was never used anymore that day.) Mara went on a break, I went to Gundula and Jacky, who were busy on the round mattress right next to the bar. I stuck it into Gundi's pussy from behind and did her doggy for a couple of minutes, then I went over to Jacky's overflowing pussy and whipped some more cream for a short while. After this nice start, I got up to take a shower.

The party was kinda under-crowded this time, I think even at the peak, we weren't more than 30 guys. Halfway through the afternnoon, that number went down by half, with a few guys still coming and leaving of course. This was one of the two least crowded SG parties I've ever been to. So it became a nice, relaxed party with almost no waiting time. There were even two private couples there this time. One was a good looking black woman, who was unfortunately only fucking with rubbers, so I didn't bother much with her. But she was pretty popular with quite a number of the other guys. In the afternoon, she seemed to have gotten enough dicks, since they left all of a sudden. The second couple (with a very fat woman) didn't do anything but sit around, watch and eat & drink. Seemed like the usual Swingerclub freeloaders to me; I hope they don't let get in anymore in the future.

The mattress on the gallery, where the smokers congregate, wasn't used at all all day long; I think that was a first one too. But the Wintergarten was open and most of the action was going on there. While Mara and Luna were busy on the mattrasses, I was chatting with Mr. Ballz, Optimist and a guy from Sweden who's nickname I forgot. Luna wasn't as active as at other parties, due to some circulatory problems. (And about what actually happened I may not write here because of the forum's rules.).

I had the first of my 3 cumshots inside Jacky, the second inside Mara and no cum with Gundula this time, even though I was inside her at least four different times, one of which I had to break off because of the draft in the Wintergarten got too chilly.

I humped Jacky several times as well, she's as insatiable as Gundula, but unfortunately not indestructable. Some guy with a very big dick had hurt her pussy inside with the huge piercing he had on his glans, so during the final hour of the party, Jacky wasn't able to fuck anymore. Which cost me that day's Goddbye-fuck. It seems as if they now not only have to prevent guys from fingering the pussies, but also have to install metal detectors to check the dicks for weaponry.

The star of the show for me was Mara, but only with a very slight advantage over Jacky. Not only was my opening-bang with Mara very good, the second one when I shot off inside her was excellent, and she was very horny and active during the entire party time, aside from the breaks she took. She didn't seem to get enough that day, which was propably due to the low number of men. Still, Jacky and Gundula were almost constantly fucking, with big smiles on their faces.

So it was a nice party, which ranks in the lower third of my SG-parties, but was still quite good. Afterwards, Mr. Ballz and I went to a private venue not far from there in Rheinstetten and joined the second half of a private AO-Gangbang with a woman I already knew from the private parties in Riedstadt (and 7 other guys, half of which I also knew from various AO-parties, the host included). Each of us banged the woman twice, we had some nice talks in-between, then everyone of the 4 guys that were still left shot off inside her once more close to midnight. Those sessions really put the cherry on the sundae and made the party-day truly great; it actually was better than the SG-party itself. When the couple left, four of us hung around for almost another hour, chatting about this and that and at 00:40 we got into the cars and drove home from a very satisfactory party trip.

BEEN THERE: SAT 13th 13-20:00: Spermagames AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Jacqueline X, TS-Luna, Gundula, Dark Mara & 1 black woman of a private rubber-couple at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 €, (2 hours for 79 €) from 17:30 for 79 €, including drinks & snacks, + 20 € for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days! www.spermagames.com.

BEEN THERE: SAT 13th from 19:30: Private AO-Gangbang by "Single6" in 76287 Rheinstetten with Creampie-woman (52,1 m60,60 kg) for free. (They are looking for 4 guys who are under around 56 years old and able to speak German. AO is mandatory. Open end, depending on the stamina of the woman. www.eronity.com/thread.php?id=133240.

Reports

SwingerLover

Spermagames in Radolfzell

Yes I know about Luna, is not a problem, I fucked many trans. What you mean with Tekohas is fake?

Other SG parties usually in Karlsruhe-Stuttgart is around 630/650 km and fly there is not cheap like flight on Dusseldorf, Frankfurt or Berlin with Ryan air. GB parties is Usually in Hannover, Bremen and Hamburg, not so near.
    First I'd like to remind you that writing about trannies is against forum regulations, unless you "issue warning". So there's no chance to write anything here about Luna.

Tekohas isn't fake of course, I wouldn't even go so far as to call her lame, but I wouldn't drive anywhere because of her either. I'd say she's a nice accessory to a party, you can mount her once, so that you can say you had her, but don't expect any 'fireworks' like you can get from Gundula and Mara.

If you drive there by car from Italy, then Radolfzell is definitely the closest SG AO location, followed by the one in Söhnstetten near Heidenheim.

If you consider flying with Ryan Air, then you could use airport Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN) and drive from there with a rental car to SG Karlsruhe (around 100 minutes; Rastatt 115 minutes) or GB01 or Sexy-Susi Gangbangs in Mörfelden (65 minutes). The rental car will cost you more than the flight. Dark Vader usually operates this way when he comes over to party in Germany.

One thing I would also consider: The party in Radolfzell on the 9th is on the 3rd day in a row for all 5 participants (after a rubber-party in Bamberg on the 7th and an AO-Gangbang in Rastatt on the 8th). Doesn't matter with Gundula and I don't think Tekohas will be any more "lame" (as Maxime would put it) than on the first day, but the others may not be quite as fresh as on the first days. Naturally I can't tell about Leila, since I don't know her. Maybe she's the Gundula-type?

So if I were in your place, I'd rather go to Rastatt on the 8th. From Italy (I checked the routes from Bologna) it will be only 130 km and 1 hour more than to Radolfzell, and the Karlsruhe location is only another 30 km and 12 minutes further than Rastatt. There's also the option to fly from Bologna to Baden-Baden, but I have no idea about who much that will cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    Togerther with GB01, SG has the best AO parties normally, but of course it depends on the lineup.

On the date you mention, Gundula is super, as is Luna TS (but you have to know about the extra surprise! Tekohas is fake and lame IMHO, Dark Mara good but somewhat older, less slim then the others. Leila I don't know.

For me also 500 km drive, and not worth the trip (better options closer by, like most GB01 parties).

Probably I'll be there alone, so the party in Bodensee is the best solution right now.

Looking at SG events for next month.
    I saw that Bodensee is just 500 km from my city and only 6 hr by car.
    I really would like to join my first AO gangbang there. 7-8 girls (with 1 trans).

Any advice or information is welcome.
    Togerther with GB01, SG has the best AO parties normally, but of course it depends on the lineup.

On the date you mention, Gundula is super, as is Luna TS (but you have to know about the extra surprise! Tekohas is fake and lame IMHO, Dark Mara good but somewhat older, less slim then the others. Leila I don't know.

For me also 500 km drive, and not worth the trip (better options closer by, like most GB01 parties).

9. 10.2014 Party in Bodensee-Radolfzell

Looking at SG events for next month.
    I saw that Bodensee is just 500 km from my city and only 6 hr by car.
    I really would like to join my first AO gangbang there. 7-8 girls (with 1 trans).

Any advice or information is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanking  [View Original Post]
    My God your ballen must have been very full beforehand!! Surely you didn't fuck or beat your meat for at least a week beforehand?? Are you 18 years old??

Good report BTW, also good report SW.
    I'm almost 18 X2 years old, but in the first day in Germany is normal cum many times for me (my previous record was 8 in Xanten in 15 sessions and in Total Club Osnabrck in at least 12 sessions but maybe more; the other times I cum only 5 or 6 but because I was in party with less time and less chanches to have sex), but 10 times in only 7 hours were a surprise also for me (after the 7th,8 ve and 9th time, I tought that would be impossible for my dick to return hard but after watching some action and touching a girl that happened and I was able to fuck again).

This time I didn't fuck before from the beginning of July and normally I try to make nothing for at least 1 week and if I can resist 2 week but this time I was too much excited and I made only two day of abstinence.

8/26 Spermagames Event in Wulfrath

I was at this event and it was pretty good. The Venue is not ideal (I feel like if I go to many events here I will walk around like a hunchback due to the.

Low vaulted ceilings). It also seems way to dark in there. It feels sort of seedy, unlike the GB01 event the following day in Hannover, which was well lit). The food was OK, and the girls were all good. Linda Lush in particular was incredible. When she was working I spent as much time inside her as possible. She has such a lovely nubile body and is much cuter in real life than she is in pictures and videos. She is also a fuck machine, and she took a LOT of extremely horny guys very gracefully. I saw a lot of sperm leaking out of her. I was really disappointed to hear that someone "clawed her" with his fingernails. I heard a warning about this before the GB01 event started but not at Wulfrath (I might have missed it though).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by TigerGenius  [View Original Post]
    help me to set my new record of 10 cum in a day.
    My God your ballen must have been very full beforehand!! Surely you didn't fuck or beat your meat for at least a week beforehand?? Are you 18 years old??

Good report BTW, also good report SW.

BEEN THERE: THU 28th 15-22:00: AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Schokobebe Vicky, Rinata, (NOT Merinda) Gundula, Dark Mara, (those 4 for anal) Nadja (replacing Linda Lush, Sarah Ann & a private swinger-MILF at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 , (2 hours for 79 ) from 18:00 for 89 , from 19:30 for 79 , including drinks & snacks, + 20 for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days!
    I was in this party and I can confirm almost everything that SL wrote.

I had sex many time and I CIP 7 times (2 Dark Mara,2 Schokobebe,1 Gundula,1 Rinata,1 Swinger MILF), I cum in Gundula's ass 2 times and the last time with a self hand-job after I fucked Rinata and Gundula at the end of the party withouth cum (maybe I could waiting some minutes and I could cum inside a girl, but I'm happy to cum touching Gundula's tits and watching her).

I had before AO sex only with Manuela in Krefeld in a very bad Girls's party (only her was available, but she was very good) and this was my first real party AO and that help me to set my new record of 10 cum in a day.

For me Gundula was for sure the best girl and she seems to enjoy to have sex.

The second best for me was the Swinger MILF, that I fucked on the outdoor area and that was like a single session because only few other men was around only for watch.

She gave me FK and we had sex in my favourite position (she over me).

Dark Mara, Schokobebe and Rinata was good.

With Mara I had my first session and I was the first that fucked her at the beginning of the party, after she refused me for take a break but.

She fucked another man after 30 seconds and I was I little bit disappointed, but I have another chance to cum in her pussy later and I was happy with her.

Vicky was the most beautiful for me and I fucked her two good times, but in my opinion she was a little bit mechanical and I see her fuck only in the same position (she under the man) and I didn't ask her for anal because I like more in doggy position.

Rinata was everytime with too much men and I almost never saw her face but I fuck her two good times in doggy and I tried a third time but my dick wasn't hard enough.

I'm sorry that I couldn't try her BJ and cum in her mouth.

When the girls was introduced I understand that only Vicky and Gundula made anal and I didn't try to ask to Mara and Rinata (if I know that was possible would be easy for me fuck her ass in doggy).

I didn't like too much Sarah Ann and Nadja.

The first stop me before that I could finish in her pussy and seems that she didn't like me, the second spoke German during the sex but I said toher that I didn't understand but she didn't stop and I tought that she had a problem with me but probably she want only to be fucked faster.

At the end I stop to fuck her because she seemed not happy with me and I ignore she and Sarah Ann for the rest of the day aside the bukkake session but I'm not too much interested to waste my sperm for them.

Nadja spoke with me but I didn't understand too much and she didn't allow me to went away because she insisted that I must cum in Sarah Ann's body, I wanked myself and then she tried with a long HJ but when she didn't see me I went away and I go to cum in Gundula's pussy.

At the end of the party both were avaiable, but for me was better wanking myself near Gundula.

Probably I will be in the same location, for the spermabang's party with Melanie Moon and Sexy Susi (18-9) and in Wulfrath with Gundula (20-9).

SL at SPG

Great reportt SL! Have just added it to the ROD.

Really wished I'd been there and I can see that I need to add Rinata and Vicky to my CV.

Reports

SwingerLover

AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang on THU, AUG 28th

BEEN THERE: THU 28th 15-22:00: AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Schokobebe Vicky, Rinata, (NOT Merinda) Gundula, Dark Mara, (those 4 for anal) Nadja (replacing Linda Lush, Sarah Ann & a private swinger-MILF at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 €, (2 hours for 79 €) from 18:00 for 89 €, from 19:30 for 79 €, including drinks & snacks, + 20 € for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days!

As I already wrote in the AO Clubs Lounge and Chat area:

I was there and it was a good party. Merinda was missing due to illness, Linda Lush was missing because some idiot ripped apart the inside of her pussy two days earlier at the party in Wülfrath with his sharp fingernails. (Why do some guys have to finger the women at a gangbang?) The two missing girls were replaced by Nadja, and there was also a private AO-Swinger-MILF there, so the number of women was still seven. Close to 40 guys had registered, at least 70 showed up. So the organizers were a little bit in a tight spot and had to bring in additional food and beverages. Too late to get more girls though. Still, everything went down pretty smoothly and I had a good time. Too bad that I wasn't in as good a shape as on other occasions; I could have gotten more out of that party if I would have physically been able to.

Schokobebe Vicky, Rinata, Gundula, Dark Mara and Sarah Ann were there as advertised, the first 4 were available for anal for as long as they could take it.

I arrived at around 14:40 and the first thing I noticed was Nadja's car being parked close to the entrance. So that was a pleasant surprise right from the start. I got the testing done with no waiting time, then got undressed and hit the showers and was ready to go when the party started at 15:00. A new management woman was introduced, the 6 women were introduced, then they started with Vicky and Mara doing a short Lesbo-show. Rinata went to the left-side room right away and didn't come out for hours. Almost like last time, she took one very short break to take a [CodeWord140] and then had one half-hour break during the early evening. Aside from that, she was constantly fucking again, mostly in that same room, and only during the last hour on the round mattrass next to the bar. I dipped in several times, I think 4 times, the last two times for some rock hard forceful banging again, but strangely I didn't come with her this time. Nevertheless, that woman is in a league of her own! If you never had a party with her before, then you're at a loss. Everybody who already had gangbangs with her knows what I'm talking about.

After the initial Lesbo-intro, Mara went upstairs to the gallery, while Vicky stayed down at the round mattress and was immediately surrounded by 8 guys, who one after another creampied her pussy or fucked her ass. I stood in line for a while, then decided to go upstairs and fuck Mara. I got a good BBBJ, then fucked her a little, then made room for another guy and went further upstairs to the Wintergarten where Gundula was being anal-ized at that time. It was way too hot up there for my taste, so I got back inside and saw some cum running out of Mara's pussy, so I dipped in again for some Schlammschieben while she was giving head to another guy. After a little cream-whipping, I got back downstairs where Vicky was now only surrounded by 4 guys. When the one fucking her was done, I stuck my cum-smeared dick into her overflowing pussy for more sloppy cream-whipping until I shot my load into her as well. An excellent bang, too bad that I didn't get to do her a 2nd time, neither did I get back to Mara again that day.

I mounted Nadja twice, like at my first party with her, she was always cheering the guys on to fuck her or fuck her harder, so I accomodated her in this way. This woman is also a true force, the best newcomer to the AO-gangbang scene so far this year. No cum for me with her this time either. Another guy shot off in her mouth, she didn't swallow, but played with it, then me and another guy did some cum-kissing with her. When I wanted to put what I had gotten into my mouth back into hers, she refused. So I spat it onto her pussy and continued fucking her. Her reaction: "You pig!

I went upstairs through the Wintergarten and discovered that it led even further to an Outdoors balcony area, which was also used for fucking on two mattresses being put in front of the exit. Vicky had an extended session there later in the afternoon, Nadja and Sarah Ann tried to get some Bukkake working there even later, but there wasn't that much cum available for that anymore from the guys that were standing around. Earlier Nadja hadn't used the mat, but placed herself on a table, where she got fucked by a couple of guys. When I first went up there to relax, I noticed that the private Swinger-MILF was being banged on the floor at the far side of the Outdoor area, between the sauna and the bathtub. She and the guy who was banging her cum-filled pussy took their time, and when I was good to go, she had just orgasmed and took a break. So no luck for me here. But later on I got to fuck her downstairs in the right side room and shot my 2nd load of the day inside her. That was pretty good, except for the lousy mattress on that bed. It's still as lousy as it was back in January, you can still feel all the springs, and I hurt my right knee somewhat on that thing, which is part of why I couldn't make even more out of that party for myself than I did and would have liked to.

Time to get something to eat! I had some curry-rice dish which was very tasty and some Maultaschen (which is a Swabian dish and is Pasta squares filled with meat and spinach) in tomato sauce. There was also some cake and some caramel cream, which I had for desert in addition to one of the Popsicles that Kai handed out. Now I had to rest. Full stomach doesn't like to fuck.

In the evening, after one of my Rinata-bangings I went upstairs to the outside area again, where Nadja and Sarah Ann were lying on the mattresses. It was already dark outside, it wasn't too warm anymore either, so I wasn't quite able to get it on with Sarah Ann as I would have wanted to. She got up and said that she would go get something. When she returned, she had some sparkling wine in a cup and said she wanted "Sektschwanz" (= sparking-wine dick) now. So I dipped my dick into the liquid and she sucked it off. Nice idea, we did this a few times until she had enough of that. Problem for me was that the chilled drink didn't help at all getting it up again. So I settled for drinking the sparkling wine, while she was fucked by someone else. She was the only one I didn't fuck; better luck next time.

Then I went inside to the Wintergarten again, where the temperature was pleasant by now, sat down in an armchair and watched Gundula finishing off whatever dick was still available. After a while I joined in and did her doggy style at first, then we changed position to missionary, which yielded my 3rd and final cumshot for that day, right up her pussy of course.

All in all it was a good party, definitely in the upper half of the 16 SG-parties I had so far. Compliments to the management in handling the unexpected high number of men so well, food and drinks and overall organizing was close to exemplary. And there was no trouble with the male guests in Karlsruhe, even at such high numbers, contrary to my 2 trips to Wülfrath where everybody had to stand in line in 3 rows. Women were always available, except for a general 15 minutes beak at around 17:00, when Gundula started a little show next to the bar with a few guys and a bottle of sparkling wine, pouring the content of the bottle over herself. I didn't watch that for too long, because with everybody else watching, there were only 4 guys with Rinata at that time, so I rather joined that group.

With all 3 parties in Karlsruhe having been so good, I will definitely go back there on SAT, SEP 13th again. Optimist has already registered for that party as well; is anybody else interested in joining in? So long then!

Posting Limitations