Thread: Spermagames Bareback AO Gangbang Parties

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Wanking
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    Looking at SG events for next month.
    I saw that Bodensee is just 500 km from my city and only 6 hr by car.
    I really would like to join my first AO gangbang there. 7-8 girls (with 1 trans).

Any advice or information is welcome.
    Togerther with GB01, SG has the best AO parties normally, but of course it depends on the lineup.

On the date you mention, Gundula is super, as is Luna TS (but you have to know about the extra surprise! Tekohas is fake and lame IMHO, Dark Mara good but somewhat older, less slim then the others. Leila I don't know.

For me also 500 km drive, and not worth the trip (better options closer by, like most GB01 parties).

9. 10.2014 Party in Bodensee-Radolfzell

Looking at SG events for next month.
    I saw that Bodensee is just 500 km from my city and only 6 hr by car.
    I really would like to join my first AO gangbang there. 7-8 girls (with 1 trans).

Any advice or information is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanking  [View Original Post]
    My God your ballen must have been very full beforehand!! Surely you didn't fuck or beat your meat for at least a week beforehand?? Are you 18 years old??

Good report BTW, also good report SW.
    I'm almost 18 X2 years old, but in the first day in Germany is normal cum many times for me (my previous record was 8 in Xanten in 15 sessions and in Total Club Osnabrck in at least 12 sessions but maybe more; the other times I cum only 5 or 6 but because I was in party with less time and less chanches to have sex), but 10 times in only 7 hours were a surprise also for me (after the 7th,8 ve and 9th time, I tought that would be impossible for my dick to return hard but after watching some action and touching a girl that happened and I was able to fuck again).

This time I didn't fuck before from the beginning of July and normally I try to make nothing for at least 1 week and if I can resist 2 week but this time I was too much excited and I made only two day of abstinence.

8/26 Spermagames Event in Wulfrath

I was at this event and it was pretty good. The Venue is not ideal (I feel like if I go to many events here I will walk around like a hunchback due to the.

Low vaulted ceilings). It also seems way to dark in there. It feels sort of seedy, unlike the GB01 event the following day in Hannover, which was well lit). The food was OK, and the girls were all good. Linda Lush in particular was incredible. When she was working I spent as much time inside her as possible. She has such a lovely nubile body and is much cuter in real life than she is in pictures and videos. She is also a fuck machine, and she took a LOT of extremely horny guys very gracefully. I saw a lot of sperm leaking out of her. I was really disappointed to hear that someone "clawed her" with his fingernails. I heard a warning about this before the GB01 event started but not at Wulfrath (I might have missed it though).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by TigerGenius  [View Original Post]
    help me to set my new record of 10 cum in a day.
    My God your ballen must have been very full beforehand!! Surely you didn't fuck or beat your meat for at least a week beforehand?? Are you 18 years old??

Good report BTW, also good report SW.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerLover  [View Original Post]
    BEEN THERE: THU 28th 15-22:00: AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Schokobebe Vicky, Rinata, (NOT Merinda) Gundula, Dark Mara, (those 4 for anal) Nadja (replacing Linda Lush, Sarah Ann & a private swinger-MILF at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 , (2 hours for 79 ) from 18:00 for 89 , from 19:30 for 79 , including drinks & snacks, + 20 for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days!
    I was in this party and I can confirm almost everything that SL wrote.

I had sex many time and I CIP 7 times (2 Dark Mara,2 Schokobebe,1 Gundula,1 Rinata,1 Swinger MILF), I cum in Gundula's ass 2 times and the last time with a self hand-job after I fucked Rinata and Gundula at the end of the party withouth cum (maybe I could waiting some minutes and I could cum inside a girl, but I'm happy to cum touching Gundula's tits and watching her).

I had before AO sex only with Manuela in Krefeld in a very bad Girls's party (only her was available, but she was very good) and this was my first real party AO and that help me to set my new record of 10 cum in a day.

For me Gundula was for sure the best girl and she seems to enjoy to have sex.

The second best for me was the Swinger MILF, that I fucked on the outdoor area and that was like a single session because only few other men was around only for watch.

She gave me FK and we had sex in my favourite position (she over me).

Dark Mara, Schokobebe and Rinata was good.

With Mara I had my first session and I was the first that fucked her at the beginning of the party, after she refused me for take a break but.

She fucked another man after 30 seconds and I was I little bit disappointed, but I have another chance to cum in her pussy later and I was happy with her.

Vicky was the most beautiful for me and I fucked her two good times, but in my opinion she was a little bit mechanical and I see her fuck only in the same position (she under the man) and I didn't ask her for anal because I like more in doggy position.

Rinata was everytime with too much men and I almost never saw her face but I fuck her two good times in doggy and I tried a third time but my dick wasn't hard enough.

I'm sorry that I couldn't try her BJ and cum in her mouth.

When the girls was introduced I understand that only Vicky and Gundula made anal and I didn't try to ask to Mara and Rinata (if I know that was possible would be easy for me fuck her ass in doggy).

I didn't like too much Sarah Ann and Nadja.

The first stop me before that I could finish in her pussy and seems that she didn't like me, the second spoke German during the sex but I said toher that I didn't understand but she didn't stop and I tought that she had a problem with me but probably she want only to be fucked faster.

At the end I stop to fuck her because she seemed not happy with me and I ignore she and Sarah Ann for the rest of the day aside the bukkake session but I'm not too much interested to waste my sperm for them.

Nadja spoke with me but I didn't understand too much and she didn't allow me to went away because she insisted that I must cum in Sarah Ann's body, I wanked myself and then she tried with a long HJ but when she didn't see me I went away and I go to cum in Gundula's pussy.

At the end of the party both were avaiable, but for me was better wanking myself near Gundula.

Probably I will be in the same location, for the spermabang's party with Melanie Moon and Sexy Susi (18-9) and in Wulfrath with Gundula (20-9).

SL at SPG

Great reportt SL! Have just added it to the ROD.

Really wished I'd been there and I can see that I need to add Rinata and Vicky to my CV.

Reports

SwingerLover

AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang on THU, AUG 28th

BEEN THERE: THU 28th 15-22:00: AO BW VIP Special Anal / Sandwich Gangbang with Schokobebe Vicky, Rinata, (NOT Merinda) Gundula, Dark Mara, (those 4 for anal) Nadja (replacing Linda Lush, Sarah Ann & a private swinger-MILF at X-Rooms, Am Storrenacker 3/20,76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld for 99 €, (2 hours for 79 €) from 18:00 for 89 €, from 19:30 for 79 €, including drinks & snacks, + 20 € for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days!

As I already wrote in the AO Clubs Lounge and Chat area:

I was there and it was a good party. Merinda was missing due to illness, Linda Lush was missing because some idiot ripped apart the inside of her pussy two days earlier at the party in Wülfrath with his sharp fingernails. (Why do some guys have to finger the women at a gangbang?) The two missing girls were replaced by Nadja, and there was also a private AO-Swinger-MILF there, so the number of women was still seven. Close to 40 guys had registered, at least 70 showed up. So the organizers were a little bit in a tight spot and had to bring in additional food and beverages. Too late to get more girls though. Still, everything went down pretty smoothly and I had a good time. Too bad that I wasn't in as good a shape as on other occasions; I could have gotten more out of that party if I would have physically been able to.

Schokobebe Vicky, Rinata, Gundula, Dark Mara and Sarah Ann were there as advertised, the first 4 were available for anal for as long as they could take it.

I arrived at around 14:40 and the first thing I noticed was Nadja's car being parked close to the entrance. So that was a pleasant surprise right from the start. I got the testing done with no waiting time, then got undressed and hit the showers and was ready to go when the party started at 15:00. A new management woman was introduced, the 6 women were introduced, then they started with Vicky and Mara doing a short Lesbo-show. Rinata went to the left-side room right away and didn't come out for hours. Almost like last time, she took one very short break to take a piss and then had one half-hour break during the early evening. Aside from that, she was constantly fucking again, mostly in that same room, and only during the last hour on the round mattrass next to the bar. I dipped in several times, I think 4 times, the last two times for some rock hard forceful banging again, but strangely I didn't come with her this time. Nevertheless, that woman is in a league of her own! If you never had a party with her before, then you're at a loss. Everybody who already had gangbangs with her knows what I'm talking about.

After the initial Lesbo-intro, Mara went upstairs to the gallery, while Vicky stayed down at the round mattress and was immediately surrounded by 8 guys, who one after another creampied her pussy or fucked her ass. I stood in line for a while, then decided to go upstairs and fuck Mara. I got a good BBBJ, then fucked her a little, then made room for another guy and went further upstairs to the Wintergarten where Gundula was being anal-ized at that time. It was way too hot up there for my taste, so I got back inside and saw some cum running out of Mara's pussy, so I dipped in again for some Schlammschieben while she was giving head to another guy. After a little cream-whipping, I got back downstairs where Vicky was now only surrounded by 4 guys. When the one fucking her was done, I stuck my cum-smeared dick into her overflowing pussy for more sloppy cream-whipping until I shot my load into her as well. An excellent bang, too bad that I didn't get to do her a 2nd time, neither did I get back to Mara again that day.

I mounted Nadja twice, like at my first party with her, she was always cheering the guys on to fuck her or fuck her harder, so I accomodated her in this way. This woman is also a true force, the best newcomer to the AO-gangbang scene so far this year. No cum for me with her this time either. Another guy shot off in her mouth, she didn't swallow, but played with it, then me and another guy did some cum-kissing with her. When I wanted to put what I had gotten into my mouth back into hers, she refused. So I spat it onto her pussy and continued fucking her. Her reaction: "You pig!

I went upstairs through the Wintergarten and discovered that it led even further to an Outdoors balcony area, which was also used for fucking on two mattresses being put in front of the exit. Vicky had an extended session there later in the afternoon, Nadja and Sarah Ann tried to get some Bukkake working there even later, but there wasn't that much cum available for that anymore from the guys that were standing around. Earlier Nadja hadn't used the mat, but placed herself on a table, where she got fucked by a couple of guys. When I first went up there to relax, I noticed that the private Swinger-MILF was being banged on the floor at the far side of the Outdoor area, between the sauna and the bathtub. She and the guy who was banging her cum-filled pussy took their time, and when I was good to go, she had just orgasmed and took a break. So no luck for me here. But later on I got to fuck her downstairs in the right side room and shot my 2nd load of the day inside her. That was pretty good, except for the lousy mattress on that bed. It's still as lousy as it was back in January, you can still feel all the springs, and I hurt my right knee somewhat on that thing, which is part of why I couldn't make even more out of that party for myself than I did and would have liked to.

Time to get something to eat! I had some curry-rice dish which was very tasty and some Maultaschen (which is a Swabian dish and is Pasta squares filled with meat and spinach) in tomato sauce. There was also some cake and some caramel cream, which I had for desert in addition to one of the Popsicles that Kai handed out. Now I had to rest. Full stomach doesn't like to fuck.

In the evening, after one of my Rinata-bangings I went upstairs to the outside area again, where Nadja and Sarah Ann were lying on the mattresses. It was already dark outside, it wasn't too warm anymore either, so I wasn't quite able to get it on with Sarah Ann as I would have wanted to. She got up and said that she would go get something. When she returned, she had some sparkling wine in a cup and said she wanted "Sektschwanz" (= sparking-wine dick) now. So I dipped my dick into the liquid and she sucked it off. Nice idea, we did this a few times until she had enough of that. Problem for me was that the chilled drink didn't help at all getting it up again. So I settled for drinking the sparkling wine, while she was fucked by someone else. She was the only one I didn't fuck; better luck next time.

Then I went inside to the Wintergarten again, where the temperature was pleasant by now, sat down in an armchair and watched Gundula finishing off whatever dick was still available. After a while I joined in and did her doggy style at first, then we changed position to missionary, which yielded my 3rd and final cumshot for that day, right up her pussy of course.

All in all it was a good party, definitely in the upper half of the 16 SG-parties I had so far. Compliments to the management in handling the unexpected high number of men so well, food and drinks and overall organizing was close to exemplary. And there was no trouble with the male guests in Karlsruhe, even at such high numbers, contrary to my 2 trips to Wülfrath where everybody had to stand in line in 3 rows. Women were always available, except for a general 15 minutes beak at around 17:00, when Gundula started a little show next to the bar with a few guys and a bottle of sparkling wine, pouring the content of the bottle over herself. I didn't watch that for too long, because with everybody else watching, there were only 4 guys with Rinata at that time, so I rather joined that group.

With all 3 parties in Karlsruhe having been so good, I will definitely go back there on SAT, SEP 13th again. Optimist has already registered for that party as well; is anybody else interested in joining in? So long then!

Reports

SwingerLover

Club in Reichelsheim for sale!

The former SG-location in Reichelsheim is for sale now:

http://www.spermagames.com/ueber-uns/club-zu-verkaufen/

http://www.ficken-lecken-blasen.com/...?id=1396203826

The basis for negotiation is 280000 €.

I guess that means they won't go back there with their parties. Instead there are plans to start in a 3rd location in Bürstadt (Hesse) soon:

http://www.spermagames.com/events/gb-buerstadt-hessen/

Coming events at Spermagames, Am Storrenacker 3/20, 76139 Karlsruhe-Hagsfeld:

SAT 12th 13-20:00: AO Creampie Gangbang with Kitty, Gundula (replacing Leila) , Stella (replacing Viola) , Wild SUB Sabine (all AO) & Michaela O'Brilliant (rubber) & maybe others for 89 €, (79 € from 17:30) including drinks & snacks, + 20 € for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days! www.spermagames.com/events/gb-karlsruhe/#c1169

Special offer: This party and the one on the 24th combined, including all tests, for 179 €, which have to be paid upfront on the 12th. www.spermagames.com/

THU 24th 15-22:00: AO BW (=Baden-Württemberg) VIP Gangbang Vol. 7 with Bitchy Jana, Aymie Eng, Dark Mara, Viola, Juicy-Joanna, Sanne, Betty Boob, Leila & maybe others for 99 €, (89 € from 18:00; 79 € from 19:30) including drinks & snacks + 20 € for HIV- & syphilis-tests. If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days! www.spermagames.com/events/gb-karlsruhe/#c1449

Aside from the regular parties in Karlsruhe on the 12th and 24th of April, they are now doing a filmed party for the first time on MON 28th:

MON 28th 15-18:30: AO Bukkake & Gangbang Filmparty with only Laura Teen for 59 €, including HIV- & syphilis-tests, drinks & snacks. (If you bring your own tests, they may not be older than 7 days!) The door opens at 14:00. There will be 2 rounds of about 1 hour; more will depend on Laura's horniness. Participants will have to do an I'd-shot and sign a release form. www.spermagames.com/events/gb-karlsruhe/#c1460

Reports

SwingerLover

Sg & gb01

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    (SwingerLover would boycot her, and then the whole SG party of course.)

Together with GB01 (which I rank even a little higher) , Spermagames is one of the few good places to go to (and both are now blacklisted by SL, go figure!).
    That's not entirely true. First: Spermagames is one of the few good ORGANIZERS to go to; as for PLACES, that only goes for the one in Karlsruhe, whereas the one in Wülfrath is one of the worst places at all for my taste! That's why I only blacklist Spermagames Wülfrath, as well as any other thing that might happen at 'Nightmare Hell'. I have been to Wülfrath twice now for SG-parties, and both of them were among the 3 worst SG-events ever. No chance of me ever returning there, especially since it's the 4th-most-far-away place I have ever been to for sex. Nice to hear though that the party got better. Seems that my personal mails I wrote to them have helped. Instead of writing a detailed report about the last failure here on forum, I wrote an extended mail to them personally and a few weeks later I mailed them again and quoted to them what I had heard elsewhere about them in NRW. And I really QUOTED what others said about them, which apparently made some of the SG-guys so mad, that they wouldn't let me in anymore. Go kill the messenger! But I've cleared that up with Kai by telling him that my harsh tone was the quote from OTHER guys. And it seems to have helped, judging from your recent statements here. Funny thing that one first as to shout and yell before improvement happens.

Last Thursday I had planned to go to Karlsruhe again, but when I was told about 70 registrations, I rather stayed home. I'm not in good shape anyway at the moment.

Also: I don't boycot Kitty either, I just wouldn't travel any long distances just for her. She's okay to party with, but she cannot carry a party as the main event.

Which brings us to Gangbang01: I don't actually blacklist them, I'll just ignore them now. My one party with them in Mörfelden had only been good because I had brought a woman with me. Otherwise it would propably have been a dismal failure for me back then. Nothing else with them worked out for me since then, and when they finally do a party in a close enough location on a day when I could actually go there, they piss me off with their need to collect the 20 € for the quick-test, while depriving me of a written result on which I was counting. Now tell me: Why should I continue to bother with them? They don't work out for me, they cause the most work and take the most time when I update the map, God knows neither they nor someone else is paying me for it, so I will save myself the trouble of keeping them listed. You are welcome to list their party roster yourself, along with all the updates and changes throughout the years.

And lastly: In my opinion, GB01 never ranked higher than SG. As a matter of fact, SG used to be the #2 AO-organizer on my personal 'hitparade'. With the two flops in Wülfrath, they dropped down to #7 by now, whereas GB01 with their one party were #5 of my personal 'shitlist' all along. I'd rather give the MG-girls or the AO-Gangbangs in Bornheim another chance than bother with GB01 again. In retrospect I'm even a little bit glad they pissed me off on March 20th and I didn't go there, because I've heard that there must have been 80 guys there that day in that little shack. How do so many guys share 2 showers and 1 toilet in this small place? And a ratio of 20 men per woman isn't appealing to me either. I guess if I would have gone there, they would be on my blacklist now for sure. Instead I'll just ignore them and save me a lot of time this way when updating the map.

Swingerlover is like the Michellin Guide to gangbanging. If he pans GB01 I won't patronize them. Too many others he endorses.

I was supposed to go to one of Natascha's GB in Hesse back in 2001 but my ex wife hid my passport the day before I was supposed to fly to Europe so I missed it. Natascha has done quite a few gangbangs over the years to be sure, but she still looks good in the pics I've seen.

Fingernails should be checked along with HIV test before giving out wristbands.

Indeed a great party last week at SG. Good line-up, pity about Natascha of course (the blond replacement girl was not that good, very passive, no AO en Ruben's like figure) , and also Joanna was not there, but enough good girls around: of course Gundula, but also Sanne, Viola and Jessy stole the show. Kitty was, as always, great talking to in the bar, but lame and passive on the couch (SwingerLover would boycot her, and then the whole SG party of course.)

The buffet and bar were perfectly arranged, a decent pile of men, and therefore a good party.

Quote Originally Posted by AoLove  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking at going to my first AO gangbang here in a month or so and tend to have taking a liking to Spermagames over anything else I have found online. I was just wondering if any of you gangbang vets out there can give a newbie any knowlege on what to expect or rather or not Spermagames would be good for a first timer.
    Together with GB01 (which I rank even a little higher) , Spermagames is one of the few good places to go to (and both are now blacklisted by SL, go figure!).

What to expect you can read in this (and GB01) thread. Also for a first timer, this is a good setting I think. There is a large bar ot relax, and first only look what's happening, and then slowly start to participate (if you want / dare). Best is to bring your own slippers. Towels, etc are there.

Enjoy!

I'm looking at going to my first AO gangbang here in a month or so and tend to have taking a liking to Spermagames over anything else I have found online. I was just wondering if any of you gangbang vets out there can give a newbie any knowlege on what to expect or rather or not Spermagames would be good for a first timer.

Fun with the boys (and girls)

Not crowded at all that party on the 25 th of March in Wulfrath.

No Natasha gangbang queen, still recovering from catman fingering her, but a lot of sweeties.

The star was Gundula of course who was still fucking while the other girls were taking a break. As a matter of fact, she was the reason of my 230 km trip to the party. And after I'd came in her juicy asshole of her, I was so happy I made the journey. I visited all the other girls as well in at least one of their orifices and managed to come in some of them. I loved the girls and the guys to chat with and the friendly happy atmosphere.

Reports

SwingerLover

No Natascha next Tuesday!

Natascha The Gangbang Queen will not be in Wülfrath next Tuesday, because some idiot hurt her pussy while fingering her at the party in Karlsruhe on the 15th.

Why the fuck can't those bozos keep their fingers out of the women and why is it that it's always the ones with the longest fingernails who think they need to finger the women. And at a gangbang too!

Posting Limitations