Thread: Spermagames Bareback AO Gangbang Parties

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Wanking

GangBangNatascha

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    Old MILF, who tends NOT to show up last minute.
    I actually think that it's gotten a lot better. She had advertised far less during the past year, and for what she had advertised, she had then mostly shown up. Plus quite a number of venues where she had shown up without advertising it upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Natascha? Does anyone have a picture of her?
    Here you go: http://www.eronity.com/profil.php?n=...a&rid=00364521.

But in order to see the pics in the gallery, you will have to register to Eronity (for free). www.eronity.com/join.php?rid=00364521.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    Nothing special, don't waste your energy / sperm on her: http://nl.xhamster.com/photos/galler..._natascha.html.

And about Tekohas: don't be sad either She looks good, but has a lame attitude (fake moaning, not responsive at all, etc), so can be avoided.

Good she is not there tomorrow, we are better of with Linda Lush, Juicy Grrey and Gundula, who mostly offer all they got during a party!

Enjoy!
    I did hear that before about Tekohas. Is anybody else going tomorrrow?

Nothing special, don't waste your energy / sperm on her: http://nl.xhamster.com/photos/galler..._natascha.html.

And about Tekohas: don't be sad either She looks good, but has a lame attitude (fake moaning, not responsive at all, etc), so can be avoided.

Good she is not there tomorrow, we are better of with Linda Lush, Juicy Grrey and Gundula, who mostly offer all they got during a party!

Enjoy!

I am not sure how useful a photo would be as she is never seen without her mask.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1437806/s...v:54ea0412:e10

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerLover  [View Original Post]
    All in all it was an avarage good SG-party. (No time to write a full report right now.).
    Would love to hear the full report as it is my intention to go on Tuesday!

Beauty queen drop out

Quote Originally Posted by SwingerLover  [View Original Post]
    Natascha will be at the event in Reichelsheim on SAT 28th:
    I wished I shared your confidence.

Natascha as we know has dropped out of more than a few events at the last minute over the years. At least here, however, she is only acting as the side show rather than a main event girl so it wouldn't be so problematic if she is a no-show.

On the subject of drop outs, there was another SG event advertised for Tuesday 24th Feb with Tekohas and Leila originally included in the line up. I have been meaning to try and attend an event with Tekohas for a while, I just like her South American looks even though some reports suggest that she is all fake passion and a bit mechanical. As for Leila, anal all day long is all she does which doesn't sound too bad a deal to me.

I noticed today however that both of these girls have dropped out to be replaced by others who are not quite as appealing for me. I guess it's not SG's fault but it is still disappointing if you had already booked your plane ticket on the basis of this.

As for the Reichelsheim event the format that they have announced seems curious. The event lasts 6. 5 hours from 13:00 to 19:30 and they say that there will be 8 sessions of 45 minutes with each girl doing 2 sessions. By my calculations this adds up to 6 hours of continuous action leaving only half an hour to allow for 5 minute breaks between the 45 minutes sessions.

This must mean that the girls will be performing on their own one after another. Therefore no chance of seeing lots of dicks being taken care of simultaneously by different girls which adds to the thrill. Instead you will have to patiently wait your turn whilst a queue of guys fuss over the girl of the moment.

I guess there will always be Natascha to act as a diversion but she has promised that she will stay very much in the background. This assumes of course that she will actually turn up this time!

Natascha at Spermagames

Quote Originally Posted by Frank212  [View Original Post]
    By the way, do you have any info about Natascha, she was one the reason I came hoping she would show up.
    Natascha will be at the event in Reichelsheim on SAT 28th: http://www.spermagames.com/events-ao/party-darmstadt/#c2807. So you'll get to do 5 women for 70 €.

And I intend to be there too, for the 2nd part of the combi-ticket for that event with the party in Karlsruhe two days earlier. http://www.spermagames.com/events-ao/party-karlsruhe/.

Quote Originally Posted by Usel1  [View Original Post]
    Is there somebody attended a party were both.

Spermagames and Intim Dreams girls.

Present?

What about the system works?

Do they give you a bracelet to allow the girl to be aware of who had the test done (and passed I hope.).

Thanks in advance.
    Yes at Spermagames both the girls and punters get a bracelet to indicate when they have passed the test.

Intim Dreams parties are not AO.

Is there somebody attended a party were both.

Spermagames and Intim Dreams girls.

Present?

What about the system works?

Do they give you a bracelet to allow the girl to be aware of who had the test done (and passed I hope.).

Thanks in advance.

I wish I could have met you at the party.

By the way, do you have any info about Natascha, she was one the reason I came hoping she would show up.

Karlsruhe on THU, JAN 29th

Quote Originally Posted by Frank212  [View Original Post]
    So for me Jill deluxe, is not deluxe at all, but a total turn off and a no go.
    I disagree with this assessment! Sure, the term "DeLuxe" is quite over-the-top, but otherwise I found her okay. Although she didn't have that many dicks to her pussy than the other 5 women. Strange: I constantly hear some guys complaining about Nadja (and Angi too for that matter) being too loud and demanding for their taste, yet when a more quiet woman like Jill is around, she is left alone quite often. Okay, slim, young blonde Polish Vicky is also more the silent type and looks of course much better than Jill; that's propably why Vicky was always overcrowded and Jill almost always accessible.

I had been with Jill twice and cum once inside her, I didn't get a chance to do Vicky at all.

The other four women were Nadja, being great, horny and raunchy as always, & Swiss Angi, who is pretty much like a little lesser version of Nadja and with a Swiss accent, & Lea Tabulos, also known as Lea Lüstern, the redheadedSlut from NRW, & the pretty Russian-German Leila. Aside from Vicky, I fucked all other 5 women, came once in Jill, once in Lea and once in Leila. All in all it was an avarage good SG-party. (No time to write a full report right now.).

Spermabang: missed point

A point I forgot to mention, they tend to open the windows because it gets quickly too hoy during action. But after, the result is the opposite it gets quite cold. That 's a negative point I feel is inportant to mention if you are sensitive to the cold.

Spermagames 27-01-2015 NRW- Wulfrath report

Yesterday I attended the spermagames party at Wulfrath near Dusseldorf.

Getting there:

I came from Paris, and booked a plane that landed at 14 h00 in Dusseldorf. The plane was on time so at 14 h15 I was on the cab going to the party. It took me 20 minutes.

To get there for a cost of 45 euros.

The building was easy to find. There is a sign that says dream event, and then a paper put next to the bell to confirm you you are at the right place.

The place:

Once I rang the door, it opened very quickly, I climbed the stairs that are quite steep and met the girl at the cashier who asked me for 120 euros. I then went for the.

Testing.

Testing was very well organized with a man and woman doing the testing. I didn't had to wait long and after it was done, I was told to go to the changing room and come back in ten minutes.

The changing room is quite small as well as the locker. For showering it was harder than to fuck the girls as there is only one shower (I assume because there was to much people and I couldn't see exactly if there was more than one shower) and each time I came there was always people waiting.

So I changed and went for my results that were ok.

I then gave my locker key to the bar tender and I was in the main room which is quite a big space with a buffet that I didn't test.

There was quite a large number of guys, So I was worried that fucking would be hard in fact this was not the case except for Linda Lush that I couldn't reach.

On top of the girls there was two couple with BBW rubens type women that were also for the action. The fact that they were there helped a lot the party, otherwise getting some action would have been a lot harder.

The action rooms are composed of four rooms. The ladies dispatched themselves in different rooms, so they were never all at once in the same room.

The party:

Quickly the girls arrived. There was first of the ladies and Bitchy Jana did a show and took of a pearl neckless that was in her pussy. I am not sure how long it was but I guess it was close to a 1 meter. This was quite fun.

The the action started.

The two rubens ladies started too and they were in the same room as Jessy cumbitch.

Jessy Cumbitch: She was incredible. She did two rounds non stop. She didn't care for the pause. She started sucking cocks and getting fucked and did'nt stop. At the beguinning of the party there were to much guy around her so I went to fuck bitchy Jana who strangely had not much guy aound. I came back later to Jessy and came first in her face and later I fucked her (this time in her second round). I could see and tell that Jessy was really into it and enjoying cock inside her or in her mouth. She is there for it and she got it.

Bitchy Jana was a lot of fun, she is very sexy and she is the type of girl I would like to date. Not to say that the other ladies were not great or sexy, but Jana is my physical type. She was my first cum, and I presented my semen in her face to honour her. I then went to her pussy, and I was quite surprised there were not more man around her. I fuck her, but couldn't come as the first shot was to close.

Nadja (The one with the mask) was incredible. I never saw a woman craving this much for sperm and sex. Her first round was a musical comedy as she was screaming so much. It was fucking and sucking. The second round was also a performance: a bukkake with no swallowing or very little as she always had a large amount of sperm in her mouth. She did not want to get fuck. She was on the floor asking form sperm and sometimes scaring the guys as she was so demanding of sperm. LOL. I didn't fuck her but gave her what I had left in he face. You don't say no when a woman ask for sperm.

Angi: she was quite great too as she was screaming and enjoyed the sperm on her face and getting fucked. I fucked and then came in her face. A fantastic girl;.

Jill Deluxe: she was the black sheep of this party. The contrast was terrible she was next to angi who was having so much fun, while jill was just going through the mention. What I remember was not a sex performance, but the fact that she was more worried about protecting her hair style and she stopped before the pause and clapped her hands to make sure that the other girls who where really into the fun stopped, so she doesn't look like a fool. So for me Jill deluxe, is not deluxe at all, but a total turn off and a no go.

Linda lush: I can't tell I wasn't able to reach her.

I left around 6:30 and ordering a cab was fast and easy. The cost to Dusseldorf was again 50 euros.

My regret; Natacha gang bang queen was not there. When I asked the staff they became silent. So what is the story with her, has she stopped. I'd love to see her.

Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by LickedWhat  [View Original Post]
    While I was waiting, a private couple arrived and soon set up a gangbang of their own.
    That must have been the Danish couple MrBallz had told me about. Sorry I missd that!

Very nice report, I just RODed it: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1666518.

Posting Limitations