Thread: Spermagames Bareback AO Gangbang Parties

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Reports

SwingerLover

Sanne = Linda

Yes, that's the same women. She's Sanne at Spermagames and Linda at GB01 events, just like Dana is Kitty at Spermagames and Leonie at GB01.

Does anybody know if Sanne from Spermagames (http://www.spermagames.com/events/gb-ao-karlsruhe/) is the same girl as Linda at GB01 (http://www.gb01.tv/sc_frau.php?id=105)?

Quote Originally Posted by Free Dude  [View Original Post]
    I read it was busy, but doable.

Here a very detailed report from a first timer on the Dutch Board (use translate).

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/s...494#post350494
    Seems to be a very long and detailed report. Unfortunately it is barely readable with the translator. I wish I would be fluent in dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieAtlanti  [View Original Post]
    Is someone went to the last party December 30th in Wülfrath?

Is there much people at this party?

I'm expecting to go to next party in Karsruhe, and I'm afraid that there will be too much guys.
    I read it was busy, but doable.

Here a very detailed report from a first timer on the Dutch Board (use translate).

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/s...494#post350494

Last party in Wülfrath

Is someone went to the last party December 30th in Wülfrath?

Is there much people at this party?

I'm expecting to go to next party in Karsruhe, and I'm afraid that there will be too much guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Madto  [View Original Post]
    Hi Folks,

I am a senior member from india visiting frankfurt from 7th till 13th January.

I have been reading the forums and have always wanted to enjoy spermagames. I have visited their website and majority info is in german, very little in english.

What I have understood is that all locations are very far away from frankfurt and thus I may not be able to go there. Am I correct?

Can anyone tell me any other similar place nearby frankfurt that is easily reachable for similar fun?

M
    Hi,

GGGfan replied to you about GB01 on these thread. For Spermagames, it could be easy to use ICE, the train between Franckfurt and Karsruhe. 1 hour and you'll can get a taxi to go to the party.

Morfelden and GB01 parties are probably a better choice if you'll be at the airport.

Help required

Hi Folks,

I am a senior member from india visiting frankfurt from 7th till 13th January.

I have been reading the forums and have always wanted to enjoy spermagames. I have visited their website and majority info is in german, very little in english.

What I have understood is that all locations are very far away from frankfurt and thus I may not be able to go there. Am I correct?

Can anyone tell me any other similar place nearby frankfurt that is easily reachable for similar fun?

Thanks in advance.

M

Also Dutch Juicy will be present on Monday.

Given the holidays, I am afraid it will be a crowd of men again, lining up at the queue (for parking, for testing, for fucking, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks31  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info.

Sounds like maybe conversation with the ladies here aren't that important.

So basically you stand in line waiting for your turn, then spend a couple of minutes fucking or getting sucked, then let the next guy in, then move on to the next lady?

I am obviously very unsure about the etiquette in these events.

Also, is there anything to do between sessions? Unfortunately I'm the type of guy that needs at least an hour to recover after cumming.
    Don't worry too much. The organizers of SG are very friendly and speak English. Atmosphere is relaxed and you can eat and drink as much as you want between the different sessions (there is a large bar in the Wulfrath location). Monday Sanne's boyfriend probably will be the DJ, so good music also.

Enjoy!

Thank you for the info.

So basically you stand in line waiting for your turn, then spend a couple of minutes fucking or getting sucked, then let the next guy in, then move on to the next lady?

Also, is there anything to do between sessions? Unfortunately I'm the type of guy that needs at least an hour to recover after cumming.
    Don't worry, it will be not so strict, when you like a girl you go there, wait till a place is free and hop in.

It is not a must you go to another girl, its your choice. The only thing is that when you loose your hardon, make place for other guys.

In recoverytime, you can take a drink, some food, and watch the action.

Relax and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime  [View Original Post]
    It is best to sign up. It can get (very) crowdy, and then only registered people can enter.

No private sessions. There are 1-4 large rooms where are girls are active, and all men who want, joint the party. It is considered rude if you bang a girl longer then a few minutes by yourself, then the next guy is up (and you can go to the next girl).

Real pity that little or no girl / girl action takes place at SG (the GB01 and SS parties are much better in this respect).

Some girls speak English, most German (but not all).

Enjoy and write a report!
    Thank you for the info.

Sounds like maybe conversation with the ladies here aren't that important.

If I decide to go to one of these events I will probably go for the gb01 instead, cause I too love some girl on girl action.

Although the thought of being thrown into a huge gangbang like this surrounded by a bunch of other men sounds very scary.

But I do want to try it cause it looks very hot on videos.

It is best to sign up. It can get (very) crowdy, and then only registered people can enter.!
    I've been trying to register for their event on the 30th for the last few days but it seems that their website is still not fixed for registrations following their recent hacker attack

Does anyone know when and where the next event after new year is going to be?

Also have a few other questions about these events as they seem very interesting.

Do you have to sign up for these events or can you just show up?

Is it mostly gangbang or private sessions here?

And last, do any of these ladies speak English?

Thanks.
    Next event is January 9th, in Karlsruhe. Normally they organize events 3-5 times a month, so new events will be announced soon.

It is best to sign up. It can get (very) crowdy, and then only registered people can enter.

No private sessions. There are 1-4 large rooms where are girls are active, and all men who want, joint the party. It is considered rude if you bang a girl longer then a few minutes by yourself, then the next guy is up (and you can go to the next girl).

Real pity that little or no girl / girl action takes place at SG (the GB01 and SS parties are much better in this respect).

Some girls speak English, most German (but not all).

Enjoy and write a report!

Does anyone know when and where the next event after new year is going to be?

Also have a few other questions about these events as they seem very interesting.

Do you have to sign up for these events or can you just show up?

Is it mostly gangbang or private sessions here?

And last, do any of these ladies speak English?

Thanks.

Reports

SwingerLover

Website down

Pity the SG website is off-line now already for a few days. Any idea about agenda and line-up? (of course the SL overview I there, but SG tends to change line-ups now and then.).
    Yes, it was down, now it's back on, but doesn't work properly. It shows OCT & NOV dates only, pretty much as if the images had been frozen since late October. Even the cancelled event from DEC 3rd in Saarbrücken is back on the list.

But I guess the party on the 30th will still happen, since an ad for it just appeared: http://www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin...uery=retrieval

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations