fkk-livingroom.de
Perla Negra
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 692 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10378
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni042  [View Original Post]
    Folks, I tried to search for info on this here- but failed. So my question is: How do you folks assess the risk of serious infections with various sorts of sex in German FKK Clubs? - I post it here, because I think the risk in 3rd world counties like India or Ghana. Maybe quite different.

    Especially interested in the:

    Risk of DFK.

    Risk of BBBJ.

    Risk of uncovered vaginal penetration.
    These issues have been discussed several times here. What you should look to evaluate the risk is to search for infections rate in the general population and multiply by a factor of 100 for potential infections rates in FKK. In my 4 year-long FKK experience, I have only caught gonorrhoea once and it was successfully treated with a course of antibiotics. I never have unprotected intercourse and I normally have CBJ with girls that have tongue piercing.

    The rate of serious infections such as HIV, or syphyllis, I believe is still low in FKK if you don't have unprotected intercourse.

    With DFK, unless the WG has bleeding gums or piercings, it is relatively safe. I don't normally bother with DFK as you may come after a client who has just exploded his cum into your girl's mouth.

    With BBBJ, it is still relatively safe, but you may catch the usual chlamydia, herpes or gonorrhoea. However, rates for serious infections through BBBJ are very low. Unless you take part in gangbangs or similar.

    With Bareback intercourse, infections rates increase a lot and you should not do it, if you are concerned about your health. Latex-free comdoms are almost as good as not wearng one, but they provide good protection.

    I know some peole that carry some instant HIV tests for the escort they meet, but it seems a bit too much unless you find yourself in high risk areas such as SE Asia, Africa, Caribbean islands or Ukraine.

    Stay safe and enjoy!

    Rock.

  2. #10377

    Re STD, STI.

    Your concern is quite understandable. And the answer is crystal clear. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and uncovered vaginal penetration is undoubtedly all highly risky. Especially uncovered vaginal penetration is out of question. Let's face it. Please don't you ever do that. Considering the number of daily sexual intercourses conducted at FKK all through Germany, you should be understanding the very basic rule. That is always use condom and avoid DFK, BBBJ and DATY. It's not the money you should be concerned with but the risk you're taking through your "hobby". If you're so into GFE and shit, go to check blood test every 3 months. At least you should be knowing how widely STD are spread through Germany right now. More than 100 thousands of people have STD in Germany. Google them. Don't risk your life by gambling. Later on you'd realize the price you paid is extremely high.

    Once again go take blood test. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni042  [View Original Post]
    Folks, I tried to search for info on this here- but failed. So my question is: How do you folks assess the risk of serious infections with various sorts of sex in German FKK Clubs? - I post it here, because I think the risk in 3rd world counties like India or Ghana. Maybe quite different.

    Especially interested in the:

    Risk of DFK.

    Risk of BBBJ.

    Risk of uncovered vaginal penetration.

  3. #10376
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni042  [View Original Post]
    Especially interested in the:

    Risk of DFK.

    Risk of BBBJ.

    Risk of uncovered vaginal penetration.
    Tl; dr there is no simple answer.

    I myself think BBBJ is fine, the others are way to risky for me.

    You choose what suits you.

    Not all STI / STD are created equal (or evolved whatever floats your boat).

    Lets talk about some of the STI.

    I will group them in a way I see fit.

    (N. Be I am writing the names on top of my head, so many spelling mistakes, and always check information behind an internet post).

    You have the very easily curable bacterial infections;.

    Class A.

    1.) Nessieria Gonorrhea.

    2.) Chlymedia trachomatis.

    3) Mycoplasma homonis.

    4.) Ureaplasma.

    5.) Hemophiluis decryi.

    6.) Dovoinosis.

    7.) Tricihomonas vaginalis (actually a parasite not a bacterial).

    -All those mentioned above can be easily cured with simple antibiotics.

    -all of them have the potential to cause complications but nevertheless in a developed country with good health system those bacteria usually pose no major harm.

    -also there is some rare strains that need more aggresive antibiotics but those are rare.

    -most of them can be acquired by vaginal / anal sex.

    - the most notable exceptions are the first two which can be also be transmitted by BBBJ.

    -Anyways if treated, those infection disappear and not come back unless re-infected again.

    -In conclusion I myself think those infections are weak and not much of a worry.

    Lets move on.

    Class b.

    1.) Syphillis (caused by Trepona Palliduim).

    -This baceria if not treated can be a big trouble to the body, it can cause on the long term if not treeated (10 years+) major life threatning complications, such as Aortitis / Dementia / Tabes Dorsalis / nephrotic syndrome and ultimalty renal failure / and and and.

    - It intially causes painless ulcer on the genetlia, so never ignore a painless ulcer and always visit a dr for that.

    -The baceria can be easily cured if treated early, even the now considered pencillin can easily kill that bug.

    - It is transmitted by vaginal / Anal.

    Skin to skin contact.

    I think it has the potential to be transmitted in BBBJ if an ulcer is.

    Present in a WG lips.

    - I highly recommend everyone screens for this bug like once a year, because to recap, its very easily cured early, however if left lingering in the body it can be deadly.

    Lets move on.

    Class see, the ectoparasite.

    1.) Examples: Crab / Lice / Scabies.

    -I'm not that familiar with those parasites to be honest.

    - transmitted during skin contact in vaginal / anal.

    - NO BBBJ transmission.

    - No need to screen for them.

    - Although iffy in there nature, its a meh, and not a seriois infection.

    And they are highly curable.

    Lets talk about the viruses.

    Class the.

    The only exception to what happens in Vegas always stays in Vegas because that ***** will always comes back after Vegas.

    1.) Herpes Simplex virus 1 and 2 (aka HSV).

    - This virus is quite common in the population, around 50-70% of the population have it (depends on geography).

    -Traditionally HSV 1 is transmitted by kissing and HSV 2 by sex, however as society norms changed, and oral sex became more popular, the 2 viruses can occur in either kissing or sex,.

    - Usually its a stigma and annoyance only, with recurrent outbreaks (canker sores) from time to time.

    - Some lucky people have it but never develop outbreaks.

    - Sadly this **** is transmitted by our beloved BBBJ and Vaginal / anal and even mere kissing (HSV1).

    -No good screen for it in the lab.

    - There is treatment (acyclovir) which only decrease duration but it doesn't eradicate the virus.

    - the only way to avoid it, is to avoid any sexual practice and even normal kissing.

    - If you can't avoid sexual practice, then as a non-scientific home remedy my only advise is to avoid a contact with a WG with an obviois lip herpes. Although a transmission can occur even without the presence of an ulcer. Thats the least you can try to avoid it.

    - sorry this virus is always a risk in an FKK, and no mean can stop it.

    Class E.

    1.) Human Papilloma virus.

    - this virus is usually transmitted by skin to skin contact, and also not very common but also not rare it can be in BBBJ.

    -This virus has many strains.

    - Some strains are benign and only cause warts, which are super ugly and a stigma, but it can be treated, and it can disappear by itself with time.

    - Some strains are malignant and are a major risk for cervical cancer worldwide, so I urge any monger who is married to ask his wife to screen for cervical cancer by Pap smear, very important screening tool. The malignant types can rarely cause penile cancer but its so rare so no need to panic.

    - Intrestingly this virus is the major threat to our DATY as it can cause larynx cancer but again that rare, so don't sweat it, but don't ignore it either a fact is a fact.

    Class X.

    The 3 very dangerous viruses.

    1.) HIV.

    2.) Hepatitis b.

    3.) Hepatitis c.

    - I'm not going to write about them as most people are well educated about their risk, transmission, diagnosis and treatment.

    - The only good thing about them that they pose little to no risk for a monger getting a BBBJ.

    - Avoiding vaginal / anal unprotected is the greatest measure to limit the risks.

    That ends it. That's a brief summary about some of the risks.

    I am sorry for the countless spelling mistakes.

  4. #10375
    Uncovered vaginal sex: say Hello, to gonorrhoea and chlamydia.

    DFK: you can catch a flu.

    BBBJ: everyone knows it's totally forbidden! I think the risks are very low. Never met a guy who got something by a BJ. Maybe after some anal rimming you could get some urinary infection.

  5. #10374

    Risk of Sexual-transmitted Infection in German FKK Clubs

    Folks, I tried to search for info on this here- but failed. So my question is: How do you folks assess the risk of serious infections with various sorts of sex in German FKK Clubs? - I post it here, because I think the risk in 3rd world counties like India or Ghana. Maybe quite different.

    Especially interested in the:

    Risk of DFK.

    Risk of BBBJ.

    Risk of uncovered vaginal penetration.

  6. #10373
    I would assume that the objective of any reader who is interested in this topic is to make his quality of life as high as possible during his lifetime until the end, so there is a life strategy involved here.

    If you want to have child / children, you probably don't have much choice except seeking a companionship to have kid (s) and for the kid (s) maybe you have to stick to the companions for long time to come. If you don't want kid (s), I think you should only look for companionship with love (or at least strong affection), not look for the companions just for the purpose of companionship until later in your life when you need companions because of your health reasons. The reason is that if you seek companionship too early (say in your 30's or 40's) for the purpose of taking care of you in your 70's or 80's until death, you and your companions could grow apart and get separated (or divorced) before you need companions because of your health reason (say in your 70's or 80's), so you could end up to be singles again when you really need companions for your health in your 70's or 80's (actually the chance is pretty high because of your mongering lifestyle).

    So I think that it is much better to seek companionship not long before you really need it for your health reason. Timing is important here. For now if you are still relatively young and healthy and don't want kid (s), I think that you should seek companions with love (or affection) whether in real life or in FKKs, while mongering in FKK clubs.

  7. #10372
    The idea of the end of life achievement summed up in monetary and biological net worth at the end of ones timespan is a philosophical matter more than anything. There are counter arguments like the guy comparing life to an mmo said: 'we don't know what happens after death. Some people think we get play through the best parts of life on a special map once you are done'. If so, the journey is way more important than your end net worth. The end net worth idea biologically is probably a result of reproductive instincs. But when it comes to the journey, the company of someone you have great chemistry with is beyone a doubt alpha omega. Ironically that also includes friends, and doesn't need to include the other sex. But it is probably better when it does, as the other sex can also make one sexually satisfied.

  8. #10371
    I have to agree with Jnpr on this one. I totally don't understand that concept. I have heard it before though, and I think it is more a misunderstanding of a mix of humor and the completely opposite of women hating. No monger would hate women and at the same time spend time and money on her. And if someone says for life, then that makes the argument even stronger. It sounds like an extreme oxymoron to me.

    On the contrary, married unhappy men whos sex life has died out might be the women haters if they feel restrained from having sex at all. Like locked in a jail with a chastity belt. And perhaps some posters in here have been in that situation once, but now feel liberated because they broke up an unhappy marrige. Many people just jump into marriage too soon. A woman might want to know the guy first, while the guy wants to have sex first and then know her afterwards if sexual chemistry fits. Both needs to work out past the 18 months, and not just one of them.

    I have personally found fkks to be quite revealing in finding out how long I manage to sense great chemistry with different girls. Or types of girls, both personality wise and sexually. Although it has to be said that intra-FKK-drama of various kinds messes up this little study of mine a bit too often. Perhaps everyone should have the same experience with hundreds of girls before settling with one. (Just too bad most FKK girls have boyfriends LOL). Or perhaps some mongers currently feel satisfied with the exploration part. We might just be different also in focusing on the journey instead of the end goal, or counter clockwise. And some may change attitudes 180 after a few years also. But I would restrain from teaching anyone what their main goals in life has to be. That is always the works of destructive cults. Or how they begin. By using the broad meaning of the word cult, which encompasses statehood, religions, cultures etc etc. Or anything non-liberal, non-enlightenment. Another dark-ages so to speak. Another Mao.

    At the very least a generalizing term such as 'women' seems odd to be hating. Maybe you hate one person in particular as a monger, but not the entire 50% of the human race. That just doesn't make sense.

    Perhaps the topic also sometimes touches on humor in a chauvinistic and exaggerated form. And as a satire of current (political and religious) paradigms. But I don't think any human is a woman hating monger for life. Or even woman hater at all.

  9. #10370
    Takedown. That end of life point is interesting. The correct way for leaving this world depends on whether or not the man is happy with his life. As always it depends on the individuals. All I can say is that being alone normally does not suit people in my experience (which is fairly significant). But being alone could suit some people

    For me, I decided some time ago that I did not want to leave this world without meeting in as close a way as possible as many fine people as possible. So I changed my job, went to FKKS, and take holidays where one gets close to people. At the end I hope I can remember all the fine people I have met, including prostitutes, so even if physically alone I can have them with me. If anyone saw the film "Still Life" with Eddie Redmayne, the final scene sums this up in a way

    Jnpr30. On the separate topic, as you are suggesting, it is all more complicated. Sometimes a person may cut themselves off from getting close to the opposite sex, and even be hostile, because they themselves want to be close but have been rejected. Always, it is hard to generalise. Such people will want sex but almost as an exercise in compensation or avoidance: maybe. Just a thought. Like you, I cannot go to a room with a girl who is hostile, rude, or indifferent

  10. #10369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnpr30  [View Original Post]
    Agree with what you say in general, as you would want someone to feel sad when you go.

    But unrelated to your main point I don't understand this concept of women hating hardcore monger. On one hand, they hate women, but they want to be with women, have sex with them, kiss them etc? Can't even understand how that works. Even in a FKK, when a girl is rude to me or otherwise not nice, I am so turned off, I can't have sex with that girl anymore even if she is quite pretty. How does one hate women and yet kiss them or want to be with them?

    To the point Pistons is making many men also got their millions from inheritance. Especially in developing countries where upward mobility is not yet strong, many rich people got their wealth mostly from inheritance.
    With all the discussions on the morale, religious and animalistic viewpoints on sexuality of men and women, I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned pros and cons in relation to current events or activities observed within the clubs. I will take the pros side, and I'm speaking of positives, not the mongers and WGs.

    First, my doctor tells me I should get 30 minutes of aerobic exercise at least three times per week. As a man of some years in the hobby, I'm not a quick pop. Doc didn't say the exercise couldn't happen on the same one or two days. Sex is about the only aerobic exercise I really enjoy. I view the WGs as doing a service to the elderly, helping me to maintain a higher level of health and happiness, if only I could convince my insurance company to pay.

    I have even seen on multiple occasions, where men of even poorer health were taken into the clubs; about a year ago at GT, a month ago at YY and last weekend at LR. At GT, the elderly man on oxygen bottles was accompanied by a nurse. She arranged for the girl, the room and handled the financials. A friend of mine was selected for the room. She later told me the man's wish was to see a stunner, naked and playing with herself one last time. At YY I saw a man who had recently had bypass surgery, suffering heavily from adema. It was about all he could do to get up and down the stairs to the bar, but the WGs provided the motivation. At LR I witnessed a man who was visually impaired. He was helped around the club by a friend, the friend arranged the lady, helped get him to and from the room. I'm sure this man received some great benefits from his experience.

    Concerning current events, I've been reading about the attack in Canada. The attacker posted his frustration about not being able to have sexual relations with any woman. He classified himself as a member of a group that refers to themselves as Involuntary Celebates, Incels for short. I can't help but think that availability to affordable, legal prostitution without a negative stigma being applied by the moral police, these so called Incels could be happy mongers. With this logic it's possible that prostitutes could be life savers, performing a service as critical as doctors, lawyers, police officers and politicians, often for the same referenced professionals previously listed.

  11. #10368
    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have to add to this conversation is that I work in healthcare and a lot of the woman hater, "hardcore monger for life" guys would probably change their tunes if they see what goes on in hospitals everyday. One of the saddest things to see in the world is an old man dying alone with no one at his bedside. Something to take heed.
    I do understand what you mean, but man up, I mean we born into this world and we leave this world alone, you are not going to walk into next life if such thing exist with someone, you go alone when you leave this world, what important is what you do between when you born and when you die.

    Personally, I do not want to waste my life away with so called wife who is life killer. It is all great at beginning, but she age. I mean I never get these guys who claim fucking old women is great sex. I mean it must be fetish thing to fuck old women.

    I like beautiful women that I can change throughout life than having ageing wife.

    I am not going to marry so that someone can hold my hand when I die. I want to die in luxury hospital with good view ready to die because I know I lived great life filled with great travelling, fucking so many beautiful girls, ate amazing food since I born till I die and never had money problem or related big stress caused by the societal system.

    It is what you do in between and not the last moment, when I die I can say I lived good life not wasting so much years of my life because of aging wife.

  12. #10367
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    The thing is at brothels, they offer you what you wrote with many women who do not age as we change women as we choose depend on feeling of the day, brothel begin to provide you quantity of quality who do not age.

    When brothel begin to offer what I just wrote with such an each access like FKK system. It was life changer for me. You can confirm what you want before you buy her too. I mean how amazing is that and you can have multiple of women who is at stunner level on display.

    For me 2009 till 2015 ish was best year main FKK bar filled with stunners of varieties, but still now, I manage to find few stunner each time I go to FKK trip, so I cannot complain for my lust..
    Girls age faster in prostitution, being fucked whole days, than women in real life who stay more fresh, mainly in mind.

    I was faithful to my real girlfriends, now as the worst guy according to others, I'm faithful to some escorts or FKK girls, meeting them weekly for months or years like busy Kate, going only with them, most often only 1 girl in 1 club, then no jealousy from her, no: You behave the same with others? I behave the same than in real life, and busiest prettiest come to repeat with me every week, when I don't go for a while, they ask when I will come? They don't make me wait because they know I don't like and they don't want I go with other girls.

    I had great girls who were about 30 yo, some over like part timer Lena. Lat at PSR who made me drive a lot on August 2013, she would be more than 40 now and I'm pretty sure I would desire her for her charm and natural beauty.

    In real life or in FKK land, I need beauty, I prefer to stay alone if I don't find a attractive girl, I don't need to have sex with a GND. Sometimes I don't find even at Globe or big Sharks, difficult for me to find pretty girls, then easy to make them will to please me, because I know a bit about women, I learned when I loved my girlfriends.

    I'm not afraid about loneliness, I make my sports on my own and they are more important than brothels. Who could I take with me to kill oneself climbing Zoncolan or Mortirolo? But it s just my passion to try to perform a better climbing time. If not good, I go again as soon I recover. For free ride, security staff didn't want to let me go in la Grave, they said it s too dangerous to go alone without ARVA, I explained it s too dangerous to take somebody with me, so I prefer to go alone, I decided to go, I opened one run above Chancel lake, 2 other skiers followed when they saw me going, but when I started I didn't see and know what would happen, so better to be alone because we never know what may happen, if You lose grip and fall in rocks, ARVA won't help you, but in this passion, we know risks about rocks, avalanches, crevices, I'm very careful, I never had problems on free ride because I know better not to do a mistake when I alone, my accidents were when skiing bumps, losing control, and flying over, but we are ready for our personal passion, it s even impossible to resist to this drug. Many girls take cocaine, I need adrenaline. But single for risks.

    Sports help in bed with girls. For those who try to control, when you exhaust them, then they lose control.

  13. #10366
    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have to add to this conversation is that I work in healthcare and a lot of the woman hater, "hardcore monger for life" guys would probably change their tunes if they see what goes on in hospitals everyday. One of the saddest things to see in the world is an old man dying alone with no one at his bedside. Something to take heed.
    I understand your prospective as I also work in healthcare, seeing people die everyday is very depressing, however that makes me also wants to be "hardcore monger" as I keep reminded how fragile and mortal we are on a daily basis, and life is so short. This makes me want to "f" as much girls as I can, different girls for sure, those few minutes inside the room, the dopamine inducing sexual tension during the act can for at least few minutes ease my mind and feel I'm living, and life is beautiful.

    I think the best way to live is to have a partner for life, I don't argue against that, but having a single partner for life is to me against all rationality and a waste of life. The magic is finding a partner to live with and love forever while still being able to practice mongering, this is what I call a life.

    So putting it in mathematics.

    Mongering + zero partner= depressing.

    Zero mongering + one partner only for life= Waste of life.

    Moderate mongering + ture partner= a life worth living.

  14. #10365
    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have to add to this conversation is that I work in healthcare and a lot of the woman hater, "hardcore monger for life" guys would probably change their tunes if they see what goes on in hospitals everyday. One of the saddest things to see in the world is an old man dying alone with no one at his bedside. Something to take heed.
    Agree with what you say in general, as you would want someone to feel sad when you go.

    But unrelated to your main point I don't understand this concept of women hating hardcore monger. On one hand, they hate women, but they want to be with women, have sex with them, kiss them etc? Can't even understand how that works. Even in a FKK, when a girl is rude to me or otherwise not nice, I am so turned off, I can't have sex with that girl anymore even if she is quite pretty. How does one hate women and yet kiss them or want to be with them?

    To the point Pistons is making many men also got their millions from inheritance. Especially in developing countries where upward mobility is not yet strong, many rich people got their wealth mostly from inheritance.

  15. #10364
    Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    It would be better if you could find something with age demographics. Both Jnpr30 and I are making the point that women are closing the gap.

    I believe I've read that most millionaires (70%) are baby boomers. Born between 1946 and 1964. I propose we should leave the baby-boomers out, because I don't think there are many of us who are looking for a 54 year old wife. I'd imagine that their target range would be Gen-X, Gen-Y, where according to a study 44% of millionaires are female.
    True, they are indeed closing the gap (the last article I linked pointed that out too). But more so in america and certain western European countries too I suspect than in the world as a whole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
The Velvet Room
Dubai Bunnies
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape