Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 195 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by XXL  [View Original Post]
    The euro is likely to go down from now on, so for people who earn dollars things should become better. Don't underestimate the likelyhood of a feminist coalition against Germany on this though. Other countries (France, Holland) are cracking down. This produces a further prostitution boom in Germany but at the same time Germany stands out as the villain. Expect more tales of sex-trafficking in Germany. Expect more tales of Germany being "invaded" by sex-tourists from neighbouring countries, and this being unworthy of an industrial giant such as Germany.

Likewise, one girl at Colloseum told me housewives had picketed FKK Paradise in Saarbrcken. This means German women are no different from women elsewhere: women don't want prostitutes to come and cheapen the price of housewife pussy.

So it is best to beat the iron while it's hot. This may not last.
    I welcome weaken Euro as I earn in Japanese Yen.

It was paradise for me during 2011 to 2012 with strong yen era, it was like 1 euro=100 yen Now due to Japanese central bank printing. It is 1 euro=140 yen. 40% rise in price, but still it is reasonable pricing for me as mongering in Tokyo is pricey if you want to get good quality girls (which I am still willing to pay for).

As for feminist thing. It is alarming, but I doubt if German authority will change FKK system drastically UNLESS something bad happen in FKK (big crime in FKK etc.). German is very liberal state beside being very serious at the same time, good contrast huh?

In the worst case scenario, we still have Swiss German part and Austria for mongering!

It is true that FKK is the enemy of German marriage system it is addictive for husband and it is good way for house wives to make money while husband are not at home during business hours.

Prices

The euro is likely to go down from now on, so for people who earn dollars things should become better. Don't underestimate the likelyhood of a feminist coalition against Germany on this though. Other countries (France, Holland) are cracking down. This produces a further prostitution boom in Germany but at the same time Germany stands out as the villain. Expect more tales of sex-trafficking in Germany. Expect more tales of Germany being "invaded" by sex-tourists from neighbouring countries, and this being unworthy of an industrial giant such as Germany.

Likewise, one girl at Colloseum told me housewives had picketed FKK Paradise in Saarbrücken. This means German women are no different from women elsewhere: women don't want prostitutes to come and cheapen the price of housewife pussy.

So it is best to beat the iron while it's hot. This may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    To Hessen FKK clubs veterans.

In your experience and for your prediction, is the price of the FKK clubs in Hessen going to rise up or maintain the same in the next 10 years?

Now, 2014, the price and rules of Hessen Big 5.

Eintritt: 65 EUR-75 EUR.

Standard Price: 50 EUR for every 30 minutes (including kissing+BBBJ+DATY+coverd sex with multiple positions).

I am planning to have my future sexcations in the FKK Clubs (Hessen) for the next 10 years.

I just set up a new bank account for my future sexcation fund, and now I am calculating the approximate amount of money I have to put in to it.

Thanks!
    Just my humble opinion:

I think price will go up as years goes by.

The reason being girls home nations prices are going up as middle class grows. (for foreign girls).

Also, I do notice the price rise in Germany as well in general for real estate, rent, food etc. , so I imagine price will only rise as years goes by.

However, sunny side is that there are more and more FKK clubs opening up, so more competition, so that may affect the rise in price range to minimum?

Either way, FKK is still reasonably priced and for me it is even cheap comparison to other countries I went to, so I got no complain, but it will be nice if they improve the food a bit because I often go outside to eat. That being said if price rise lead to more nicer looking girls flowing into FKK, then I would want the price to rise in reasonable range.

Eintritt Standard Price for the next 10 years (Hessen)

To Hessen FKK clubs veterans.

In your experience and for your prediction, is the price of the FKK clubs in Hessen going to rise up or maintain the same in the next 10 years?

Now, 2014, the price and rules of Hessen Big 5.

Eintritt: 65 EUR-75 EUR.

Standard Price: 50 EUR for every 30 minutes (including kissing+BBBJ+DATY+coverd sex with multiple positions).

I am planning to have my future sexcations in the FKK Clubs (Hessen) for the next 10 years.

I just set up a new bank account for my future sexcation fund, and now I am calculating the approximate amount of money I have to put in to it.

Thanks!

FKK protect both us mongers and girls.

I think FKK is the best system I have ever experience and I have been mongering around the globe, so I am happy camper with FKK system.

Nothing can be perfect.

Reports

SwingerLover

Legislation

The FKK clubs are exactly the results their government's idea, "prostitution should be legalized and the laws concerned should be enforced strictly".

For us mongers / punters, we should all support and be grateful for that idea as well.
    I think I wrote: "sometimes better. To be illegal but largerly ignored, rather than heavily legalized". All the pussy havens in SA and SEA are countries where prostitution is illegal.
    I think you should have used the term "heavily legislated" instead.

And while I agree with the idea that prostitutes should not be forced into illegality by restrictive legislation, I'm most certainly against any legislation that will allow local authorities to run amok at their own discretion, particularly in Germany!

Why do you think that it will be better if prostitution is illegal?
    I think I wrote: "sometimes better. To be illegal but largerly ignored, rather than heavily legalized". All the pussy havens in SA and SEA are countries where prostitution is illegal.

Yep, that's why if prostitution were really "free" girls could work from home just like any other service provider. And that's why it is sometimes better for an activity to be illegal but largerly ignored, rather than heavily legalized. Just a thought.
    Sorry, I don't understand you.

Why do you think that it will be better if prostitution is illegal?

The FKK clubs are exactly the results their government's idea, "prostitution should be legalized and the laws concerned should be enforced strictly".

For us mongers / punters, we should all support and be grateful for that idea as well.

That's actually a big burden for working girls.

They spend 110 Euros before earning any money every day, which means they have to make at last 3 sessions (if 50 Euros each) to make a profit!

They lost 110 Euros from their pocket before getting any customer
    Yep, that's why if prostitution were really "free" girls could work from home just like any other service provider. And that's why it is sometimes better for an activity to be illegal but largerly ignored, rather than heavily legalized. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by NilleCopenhagen  [View Original Post]
    The opening is 15th Oct. I'm going to check it out.
    Just got back from Germany a week ago, so I got to wait till next year (I live in Tokyo), but so, it is opening next month then.

They have not done much of a promotion as even girls at Artemis did not know about this FKK Grand Palais, but I guess new FKK do marketing itself to us mongers. Aren't we like hunters.

I hope it will be good as it is 20000 m2 and the pics looks nice, it may need one year to get good lineup though.

VV Overnight

I spent the night at VV once about a year and a half ago. I believe it cost 100 Euro, and I have a very vague and probably unreliable memory that this included the next day (a Sunday) entry. But I honestly cannot say for certain.

One of the girls I was hot and heavy with offered to stay the night with me. I declined, so cannot give you a price range. She claimed to be scared of ghosts and wanted to sleep with someone! But I never even asked whether there would be a charge. I'm almost certain there would have been. So while I can't give a price range, I do know this is possible.

Overall, it was a fine experience, and meant I did not have to worry about having a few drinks and staying till closing, followed by a drive on small dark roads in a foreign country. Plus, I got to sleep in one of the huge and comfortable upstairs bedrooms. My only negative memory of the experience was getting hustled out of bed at 8 am So they could clean, and then lounging around the house staying out of the way of the cleaning staff until opening time. I should have gone out to breakfast or something, but was too unorganized and lazy.

They let me raid the coffee machine to my heart's content.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambomike  [View Original Post]
    I know that Villa Vertigo offers this at a premium fee, but has anyone been successful at negotiating an overnight stay IN the club? It certainly would be nice to wake up in the morning curled up with a lovely girl or even better, two. And it would certainly beat spending some money on a local hotel (IBIS, Mercure, etc) for a few hours sleep until the club re-opens.

Reports

Nille Copenhagen
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    According to their official (facebook page, FKK Grand Palais is opening at end of 2015.

Scroll down and you'll see Grand opening end of 2015.

I heard the opening is October 2014 as well, so which info is true? Has it been delayed or it has been pushed forward?

And where is the club in Potsdam? Is it near Berlin Westkreuz or is it more close to Potsdam? I hope there is S bahn near by.

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/grandpalaisclub
    The opening is 15th Oct. I'm going to check it out.

FKK Grand Palais grand opening in end of 2015 according to their FB page.

According to their official (facebook page, FKK Grand Palais is opening at end of 2015.

Scroll down and you'll see Grand opening end of 2015.

I heard the opening is October 2014 as well, so which info is true? Has it been delayed or it has been pushed forward?

And where is the club in Potsdam? Is it near Berlin Westkreuz or is it more close to Potsdam? I hope there is S bahn near by.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/grandpalaisclub

During my FKK tour a few weeks ago, a couple of GT girls mentioned to me that they slept at the club. I do not know if they paid extra for this, or whether it is just a way for the club to have girls available from opening time, but it made me think.

One girl mentioned that we were sessioning in 'her' room, I. E. Where she slept at night. She also mentioned that she was cold at night. Another girl also told me (without my inquiry) that she slept in one of the rooms with another girl, but that she was also cold at night.

I know that Villa Vertigo offers this at a premium fee, but has anyone been successful at negotiating an overnight stay IN the club? It certainly would be nice to wake up in the morning curled up with a lovely girl or even better, two. And it would certainly beat spending some money on a local hotel (IBIS, Mercure, etc) for a few hours sleep until the club re-opens.

Maybe there is a regulatory issue, or maybe there is an issue about monitoring against unruly men or something that prevents this.
    In Artemis, girls sleep at top floor, rooms are either 2 or 3 girls per room no single room and they have to check in and pay entry at 11 AM.

It is very efficient system for girls as it also provide all that they need for this line of work and most importantly the place provide girls with security as there are some creepy clients who like to follow girls etc. I hear some freaky staff from girls who once lived outside of FKK. So apparently it is safer for some girls to live in fkk, but living in same place as they work with this kinda jobs need solid strong mentality, I respect some of these girls as they got more ball than some of us men.

Reports

Vito Corleone
    During my FKK tour a few weeks ago, a couple of GT girls mentioned to me that they slept at the club. I do not know if they paid extra for this, or whether it is just a way for the club to have girls available from opening time, but it made me think.

One girl mentioned that we were sessioning in 'her' room, I. E. Where she slept at night. She also mentioned that she was cold at night. Another girl also told me (without my inquiry) that she slept in one of the rooms with another girl, but that she was also cold at night.

Maybe there is a regulatory issue, or maybe there is an issue about monitoring against unruly men or something that prevents this.
    Many girls do sleep at the club like GT, ACA, LR, VV & etc. I think in the NRW, VV is the only place a client is able to stay & sleep overnight. Not really sure if there is any advantage paying a premium to sleep there for a couple hrs then pay the entry fee again. I guess it can be convenient if you do not have a car. Not sure if there are any places to stay in Grefrath. I believe you can stay with a girl overnight. It has been offered to me in the past & I heard rumors. Not sure the costs.

GT is located in the middle of nowhere, but there are many options for you to stay the night. GT is not possible, but there are a couple places just walking distance from the club.

Posting Limitations