Scroguard

Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 276 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
xdate.ch
This blog is moderated by Admin

Suitable AO Clubs

Hi folks,

I am very familiar with FKK clubs but never been to an AO club before, I am only interested to watch not to participate as it turns me on to see girl banged without condom.

What club would you recommend with plenty of public action? Also a club that is friendly towards colored people please?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    As I said before, let's wait and see. And don't panic. It's not effective yet, for example the Secretary of State for Health in NRW just stated that she is against a requirement to use condoms as it can't be enforced.

http://www.express.de/politik-wirtsc...ostituierte-ab, 2184,31602068. Html.

The draft for the reform of the Prostitution Act is published and the German "Bundeslnger" are to comment until September 3.

HB.
    Man,

This almost stopped my heart LOL There has been no news for past few decades for me that is as eye catching than this no BBBJ law may pass news.

I am not activist type and never will protest, but with this no BBBJ issue. The thought of me protesting with those flags and speakers and drums came across my mind LOL.

Let keep eyes on this as it affect our quality of life.

What's the life of an FKK girl like?

So now for a different topic. Does anyone know a FKK girl personally?

I've been going to FKKs more frequently, and have gotten to know some of the girls and some of the regulars, and have been fascinated by the kind of lives these girls lead.

I've gotten an idea from chatting to some regulars, but that's only made me more curious. I know some are in this business because they're single moms. One regular even told me he hung out with one FKK girl off the clock, and it sounded like she was angling for a ring from him. This particular girl was by no means a superstar though.

I know the girls from the poorer countries are sometimes compelled, sometimes there on their own accord, just to work. I can kind of imagine their lives, or that their lives are way too foreign for me to comprehend.

I can imagine their workaday life in the FKK dorms, and then getting on a plane to go home, but I have no idea what their high flying lives in Bucharest might be like, much less going back to their impoverished farm towns.

How about those girls from more developed countries though? I've been wondering what life is like for a girl like the famous and long-departed Marie of Oase.

I have to admit that I've been thinking of this because I've gotten close to a few of these girls from more developed countries. I've had some flush times and spent well in the rooms, and they show me a good time and start to show an interest in me as more than a john. I can tell form the questions they ask, and I am tempted to expand on that relationship too.

I know, this is dangerous ground I'm treading. I remember Hessen Bub's warning to me from way back, that all they are selling is fantasy. I guess after hearing guys' complaints about bad service and getting quite the opposite, I tend to forget this. It's only natural as a human to want to develop ties.

On the other hand, few things in life bring me as much pleasure as the times I spend with these girls, and I'm tempted to just retire and spend the rest of my life doing that! But just because it feels good may not be enough reason to make it a life's ambition. A drug addict might say the same.

So I've been forced to ask myself, "what would life really be like with them?" And the answer is, I really don't know. I've been with strippers in the United States, and they can lead pretty standard lives, maybe using their money to support a sleazy rocker boyfriend on the side.

But the strippers in the USA Don't live in dorms for months at a time and go home for another two weeks. That's all very foreign to me. I can't imagine living like that.

I'd get bored both ways -- working in an FKK during my working hours, and hanging out in a dorm when I wasn't? What would I do? Read, study, watch TV? There's so much more to life. Or is it not too different from college -- I'm just so old I forget how that goes?

And then to have a week or ten days off, what would I do then? If I lived my life in a dorm, my ties with the mainstream would wouldn't be as strong, and I would have less to do.

I can understand why the girls from the poor countries and the single moms do this kind of work. They have their social ties elsewhere and a powerful reason to make a lot of money. But what of the girls that don't appear to fit this category?

Anyone have any insight?

As I said before, let's wait and see. And don't panic.
    Absolutely agree. Look at the panic earlier this year when guys thought they were going to lose AO. Has anything changed? I don't follow AO clubs closely but I don't believe so.

No idea how they would enforce the use of condoms for AO or BBBJ anyways unless undercover cops are going to randomly open room doors to check.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGuaje  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I will be in Frankfurt for one day. Looking for value / budget FKK's or partytreffs. So far I know only of FKK Dietzenbach which has great reviews. Can anyone suggest any other places?

Thanks
    Which day of the week would help get some replies? In town for one entire day or just a few hours at night or in the morning? Did you buy the airfare or did the company provide it for you? If the company bought the ticket, why not splurge and visit a top tier club?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    What! No condom blow job may get banned in German FKK?

If so that stops me from going there. If this law? Pass I got to head to Switzerland or Austria.

Is it realistic that no condom blow job get banned in German FKK next year?
    As I said before, let's wait and see. And don't panic. It's not effective yet, for example the Secretary of State for Health in NRW just stated that she is against a requirement to use condoms as it can't be enforced.

http://www.express.de/politik-wirtsc...ostituierte-ab, 2184,31602068. Html.

The draft for the reform of the Prostitution Act is published and the German "Bundeslšnger" are to comment until September 3.

HB.

Ina. Lat

Staying at Oase helps staying slim.

HB.
    If You know Ina, You know she can afford to eat and I spoke with her about problem for girls at Oase about eating allowed only once, that s why next time, I will advice her to go to Sharks, like for my dreamed Mainhattan girl last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Is it really worth paying 2-4 times more in Switzerland just to get a BBBJ?
    For me yeah. BBBJ is the thing for me and condom BJ is no way I am going back there kinda feeling (I grew up mongering with Condom BJ as that all brothel offered back then till I find FKK.

So I will pay 2 times more in Switzerland. But in Austria, it is same as German FKK price no? Beside Babylon, where it is like few hundred euro per hour, but better quality girls.

But man, such rumor about laws has been common before. , so what is the realism of this law of forced condom BJ to pass?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    If so that stops me from going there. If this law? Pass I got to head to Switzerland or Austria.
    Is it really worth paying 2-4 times more in Switzerland just to get a BBBJ?

Hi,

I will be in Frankfurt for one day. Looking for value / budget FKK's or partytreffs. So far I know only of FKK Dietzenbach which has great reviews. Can anyone suggest any other places?

Thanks

Value spots

Hi guys,

I will be in Frankfurt for one day. Looking for value / budget FKK's or partytreffs. The only one I know of so far is FKK Dietzenbach, which has great reviews. Can anyone recommend any other places?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    When does this idiot no BBBJ rule come into effect? My trip is in November. Should I cancel it if I want BBBJ?
    What! No condom blow job may get banned in German FKK?

Is it realistic that no condom blow job get banned in German FKK next year?

When does this idiot no BBBJ rule come into effect? My trip is in November. Should I cancel it if I want BBBJ?
    I heard from a German source the new law will not be passed until May 2016. You should still be fine. Let's hope the present refugee crisis gets totally out of control so that governments have enough on their plate not to legislate on sex. In times of piece and quiet, any democracy degenerates into a feminist police state.

Not yet

This rule is not in effect right now. It's supposed to come at the start of next year. But according to previous discussion on this thread it's still in draft mode and may not pass as it is. Hopefully it will be thrown in trash.

Posting Limitations