Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 238 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Swingers club in Berlin or any other major cities

Are there any club in Berlin where you pay the entrance, girls (normal girls and not prostitute) pay the entrance. And these normal girls are there to meet guys for sex (like one night stand thing) upon consensus on both parties?

Like club to meet sex partner kinda club, you call this swinger club right?

Are there any famous club like this in Berlin? It can be quite expensive entry etc. But what I mean is girls are there to look for sex not patron or nothing like that, but just some attractive guy sexually for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg27  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you. They must change romanians with ukranians. I love them too.
    My first ever FKK girl was Ukranians, I thought I could find more of them, until later I found our world is full of Ro girls.

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Dufey was probably talking about German girls in their early 20's, so people in this group would make less than the average German. A lot of young Germans have paid work / study / paid apprenticeship, and they get about 700-1000 EUR a month during that period.
    Yes, this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    With this crisis we should get Ukrainian girls in FKK, I love Ukrainian girls too, they are different to Russians. I prefer Ukrainians in bed!
    I totally agree with you. They must change romanians with ukranians. I love them too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    According to this link below average salary for Germans are around 2000 Euro and not 1000 Euro:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_average_wage
    Dufey was probably talking about German girls in their early 20's, so people in this group would make less than the average German. A lot of young Germans have paid work / study / paid apprenticeship, and they get about 700-1000 EUR a month during that period.

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Dufey, I agree with all your points. The scene that you paint above I find applies more to German girls who come from immigrant families, then ethnic-Germans. Even though they are low-wage earners, these ethnic-German girls may not be hurting for money, or not to the point that they would jeopardize their social status by working as a WG.

A lot of young ethnic-Germans grow up as an only-child so they often inherit property that has been in the family for generations. So they may not even be paying that 500 EUR a month on rent. In some cases, they may even be making a profit on this "legacy money". For instance, a large property can be converted to flats that are rented out to multiple occupants.

One of my favorites WGs is of Middle Eastern decent but born and raised in Germany to a working class immigrant family. She started her WG career after she finished German vocational school, and she explained that the certificates she earned expire after seven years. So two years ago, she found a full-time job despite her see. V. Having major the gaps (putting down "Prostitute 2005-2012" obviously is not a good idea). Now she works as a WG three days every other month or so. I would say girls like her are more common than ethnic-German girls.
    According to this link below average salary for Germans are around 2000 Euro and not 1000 Euro:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_average_wage

Need more Ukrainians

With this crisis we should get Ukrainian girls in FKK, I love Ukrainian girls too, they are different to Russians. I prefer Ukrainians in bed!

Lower paid Germans?

It is fantastic to know that Germans are getting paid lower and lower because it raises probability of more German girls ending up in FKK for me to fuck LOL.

I love love German girls! They do it all the way!

A List of the 'Model' -like FKK Girls

I think it would be a great service to all of us on ISG if we collectively listed girls we know of / have been with at FKKs who are model-like (I. E. 175 cm tall or above (approx.), in their 20's or v early 30's, slim or slender, with great bodies so that those of us who like these gazelle-like supermodel bodies (the beauty of a face is too subjective) can find all the info in one place.

I was going to write 'girls like famous Marie (DE) as an example' but she no longer is in the business apparently; that's what inspired this thread.

So, let's start with 4 'seen' recently:

Martha, Colombia, FKK Palace, see. 175, slender with perfect body. (Only works a few weeks a year.).

Magda, Romania, FKK Paradise, 175 cm, dark haired beauty with straight hair and curves, tanned.

Stella, Germany, FKK Sakura, 176 cm, German brunette, legs that go on for ever. (still working?

Eria, Romanian, FKK Paradise (last seen at), 175 cm, black wavy hair, very beautiful face, the-cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]

So getting back to the Germans, many Germans are lowly paid, there were recent articles about the number of lowly paid Germans is increasing than the number before the financial crisis. However, there have always been many Germans, predominately female like in most westernised countries, that perform low paid work. This generic German girl can be earning like less than 1000 euro a month. She pays 500 euro a month for her apartment then the rest she has to cover her services and utilities and sustenance. If she wants something more than that she is going to be short unless she has a boyfriend or has help from her family or from the State in benefits since she has children.
    Dufey, I agree with all your points. The scene that you paint above I find applies more to German girls who come from immigrant families, then ethnic-Germans. Even though they are low-wage earners, these ethnic-German girls may not be hurting for money, or not to the point that they would jeopardize their social status by working as a WG.

A lot of young ethnic-Germans grow up as an only-child so they often inherit property that has been in the family for generations. So they may not even be paying that 500 EUR a month on rent. In some cases, they may even be making a profit on this "legacy money". For instance, a large property can be converted to flats that are rented out to multiple occupants.

One of my favorites WGs is of Middle Eastern decent but born and raised in Germany to a working class immigrant family. She started her WG career after she finished German vocational school, and she explained that the certificates she earned expire after seven years. So two years ago, she found a full-time job despite her see. V. Having major the gaps (putting down "Prostitute 2005-2012" obviously is not a good idea). Now she works as a WG three days every other month or so. I would say girls like her are more common than ethnic-German girls.

Any girls of Indian or Pakistani origin in FKKs?

Hi,

Its been a long time since I had an Indian girl (or Pakistani) and so I was wondering if there are any such girls -- even if born in Germany or elsewhere in Europe --in any FKKs?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Just too much constant BS from you.
    If you don't like or don't believe what I say, it's ok, just ignore me, please, like what I do to some, that would save both time and I won't care a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    what seems to be the problem, officer?
    Just too much constant BS from you.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    If you're hot enough to pick up models, why are you going to FKK's?
    Hey, relax I say model body. Not a model. And all I try to say she was kind of "beautiful girl who's good at ripping off".

And I do know few members here who have experiences with a Model GF, for example Mr. Ho here, but they are still visiting FKK.

So, what seems to be the problem, officer?

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    She has an angle face and model body,
    If you're hot enough to pick up models, why are you going to FKK's?

Posting Limitations