fkk-livingroom.de
Adult Vacations
fkk tours

Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 364 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    I call it business trip as I purchase sexual act with actresses in FKK LOL There are some truth in it LOL.
    I call it holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by DFWdude  [View Original Post]
    I am planning my trip for the week of March 21. That is Easter week, I know 90%+ of the girls at places like Dietzenbach celebrate Orthodox Easter some 3 weeks later. But with most German celebrate regular Easter and likely go away for holiday will the line ups at varios clubs take a hit? Particular Dietzenbach, La Luna, Sharks?
    Catholic and Protestant Easter has never affected the lineup of clubs badly, although as you say, the number of customers drops a bit, especially on Easter Sunday, when customers are usually very thin on the ground.

Orthodox Easter Monday this year is May 2, some five weeks after your visit

Cheers

Easter at FKK?

I am planning my trip for the week of March 21. That is Easter week, I know 90%+ of the girls at places like Dietzenbach celebrate Orthodox Easter some 3 weeks later. But with most German celebrate regular Easter and likely go away for holiday will the line ups at varios clubs take a hit? Particular Dietzenbach, La Luna, Sharks?

Quote Originally Posted by Katinka  [View Original Post]
    I have never had to say why I was visiting. If I was, I would say, "recreation. ".
    I call it business trip as I purchase sexual act with actresses in FKK LOL There are some truth in it LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ararat  [View Original Post]
    Sure, but my question wasn't about own preferences. It was about telling the truth on a visa application (and to a consular officer).
    I have never had to say why I was visiting. If I was, I would say, "recreation. ".

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure most guys on this forum would stop visiting Germany if it weren't for FKK's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katinka  [View Original Post]
    I can answer for me. FKKs are the only reason that I go. And if condoms are required for BJs, I might as well go to Amsterdam.
    Sure, but my question wasn't about own preferences. It was about telling the truth on a visa application (and to a consular officer).

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]

Close to flat is something difficult find to be feminine for me(visually It affects attraction). Ideally B+ to C suits me well. Bigger is better than small of course. D-cups do stand out too.

I prefer As to Small Cs. I don't really like the DS, myself.

Pretty sure most guys on this forum would stop visiting Germany if it weren't for FKK's.
    I can answer for me. FKKs are the only reason that I go. And if condoms are required for BJs, I might as well go to Amsterdam.

Nope, no FKK in Germany, then I will suddenly loving Austria or Switzerland LOL.

I am hoping surrounding nations like Czech will open good FKK like in Germany. Czech are politically liberal aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Ararat  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling stating "visiting German FKK-clubs" can impact the decision negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg27  [View Original Post]
    I will apply Schengen Visa this week and will hit Germany in the end of the month.
    Are you being truthful in your application? I have a feeling stating "visiting German FKK-clubs" can impact the decision negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg27  [View Original Post]
    Dear PL,

I was in Lviv last month and I had a rookie mistake and my 130 Euro and 1 bottle of cognac was stolen by a Stripper from my hotel room.

Maybe if I am in a good mood this week I can write this story.

I will apply Schengen Visa this week and will hit Germany in the end of the month.

Hope we meet in real.

Regards.
    That sucks. I'd be interested in knowing what happened in the storytelling way like the Budapest story. Your Budapest story is kinda funny in a way, but no joke either, some risk elements there. You are a lot more adventurous than I. With the Visa, you'd be punteing a more controlled environment, De.

Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    100% agree. For me its not the scar that is the issue, it's the feel. My last trip I had 2 sessions (out of 20) with girls who had implants. Neither had crazy large (ie sillies), but rather they both looked very well done, but the touch factor was completely wrong. I much prefer the feel of a natural small breast than a larger enhanced one.
    I don't mind silicones somewhat soft(visually better than really small, maybe close to flat), and I take it there is varying degrees to it as I wasn't exaggerating when I said "rock hard." It felt pretty much like there were bowling balls inside even, and it was the first time I've encountered such hardness with implants, hence I meant the worst (and the hardest). Nothing against the girl, she was very nice, pretty faced Ro, but the hardness of the tits affects how I feel with the girl a bit I realized.

If you look at them when they bulge out, you know there is stiffness to them to shape in such a unnatural conical shape, like gravity hardly affects them. Even if it's not rock hard-like, there is still that unnatural feel that is so different from the natural.

Close to flat is something difficult find to be feminine for me(visually It affects attraction). Ideally B+ to C suits me well. Bigger is better than small of course. D-cups do stand out too.

I've seen girls with tops on looked appealing do to her face, but then when she had her top off, the small tits had a good impact in how I perceived her to be attractive. Sometimes even a girl that would be pretty faced, but the tits would be not well shaped. So, I think tits do have an affect on how beautiful as a whole. But, I am most affected by face as I've taken girls with bodies not well sculpted or to a fairly close to ideal, small tits even.

I think being affected by face is quite reasonable. In general, face is how we perceive people on the shell. It even has some probability of the girl's attitude or friendliness with face as some people just naturally look friendlier due to how their facial features are. Although, how we are conditioned to find what type of face(make prejudice or find pretty) is due to our experiences with people we've encountered in the past. I think we sometimes get a feel of which girl just fits right and there is some physical features that has the affect on it when scanning around. Better your instincts are, the higher the outcome of course.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    My English is that bad, huh? I need to re-take some English classes I barely passed. LOL.

I was happier in De. I was being a bit wordy since people are of different circumstances and experience things different due to preference. Just in consideration of those.

Your Hungary report was one of the best reads. Any recent ones? If you write a FKK report like the Hungry one, that would be a fun read I think.
    Dear PL,

I was in Lviv last month and I had a rookie mistake and my 130 Euro and 1 bottle of cognac was stolen by a Stripper from my hotel room.

Maybe if I am in a good mood this week I can write this story.

Hope we meet in real.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    100% agree. For me its not the scar that is the issue, it's the feel. My last trip I had 2 sessions (out of 20) with girls who had implants. Neither had crazy large (ie sillies), but rather they both looked very well done, but the touch factor was completely wrong. I much prefer the feel of a natural small breast than a larger enhanced one.
    For me it is everything, I do not fancy silicone or plastic surgery. Some guys love big fake tits though.

I do like big natural tits on thin body. I had some luck in FKK, but very rare.

Posting Limitations