Thread: German FKK Clubs - Lounge and chat area

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 204 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    Which date exactly?

HB.
    I will be in Oase on 01.11. 2014 and in Mainhatten or maybe Palace on 29.10. 2014 (dessous tag attracting me and there are some good reports recently about there).

Reports

Hessen Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg27  [View Original Post]
    I know Bub..I will re-visit it again possibly..Where will you be within this week? I can order a beer..
    Which date exactly?

HB.

Tuteonomics 101

For some serious reading of the fucking forum (RTFF) LOL!

http://discover.economist.com/?a=216...rSexCTOutbrain

Top notch

Hotel savigny frankfurt city mgallery collection. Don't book direct go through one of the referal sites like booking.com. I had my own double room with patio last summer for around 60 euros. That was dead summer time though.

for ecaftnuc i would consider erasing the philipines from your travel plans and diverting all funds into a mega fkk tour. doubtless you will find some oriental girls in fkk land too. for mr ho this fkk thing is great i have been doing it 6 years but nothing would happen to me if i had to stop tomorrow self control is paramount or alternatively to hell with what i just said being surrounded by naked babes pestering you for sex is surely something only a few lucky men experience please enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HessenBub  [View Original Post]
    You're not up to date. Oase food may not be good, but it is included in the 70 admission. And if you want you can still order a pizza for 10, but you can eat for free from the buffet. Breakfast was not that bad, they made scrambled and fried eggs to order if you want to.

HB.
    I know Bub..I will re-visit it again possibly..Where will you be within this week? I can order a beer..

Quote Originally Posted by XXL  [View Original Post]
    "Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City. Hauptbahnhof" is within the central station red-light district. I stayed there three times and I would do so again. You could stay there two or three days and do Palace & Manhattan per taxi (and the red-light district on foot), then later rent a car to do Oase and Sharks (and maybe book two other hotels near these FKKs). For Sharks I can recommend "Commundo Tagungshotel Darmstadt". Oase have 2 hotels they recommend, one is a Mercure.
    My plan is hit the FKK's one day and hit the normal night clubs and citylife other day so may I ask city center is a good choice for this purpose?

And I will have wheels.

2) A good hotel in Frankfurt in 50-100 Euro price range. I will hit Palace, Oase, Mainhattan and maybe Sharks. I prefer to stay in very central of the city. That will be my first time in FRA so will take a tour in the city.
    "Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City. Hauptbahnhof" is within the central station red-light district. I stayed there three times and I would do so again. You could stay there two or three days and do Palace & Manhattan per taxi (and the red-light district on foot), then later rent a car to do Oase and Sharks (and maybe book two other hotels near these FKKs). For Sharks I can recommend "Commundo Tagungshotel Darmstadt". Oase have 2 hotels they recommend, one is a Mercure.

Reports

Hessen Bub
    So you think paying 30-40 euro to Oase BS food is better? I think even both will be freee Artemis food is ten times better. At least you can find some salad. You can have your meal very quickly. And the quality I think better than Oase.
    You're not up to date. Oase food may not be good, but it is included in the 70 admission. And if you want you can still order a pizza for 10, but you can eat for free from the buffet. Breakfast was not that bad, they made scrambled and fried eggs to order if you want to.

HB.

FKK Oceans

A new club on Germanies FKK heaven. www.fkk-oceans.de . Direct on DUS international airport. Same style like Artemis Berlin. 200 girls should be there. Opening party soon. I will give you updates after the grand opening. Cheers RM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Mobile version badly needed

Guys could you please lend your support here http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1636210

My trip

Hi All,

My flight details are confirmed.

Will arrive in Dortmund 29.10. 2014 morning and planning to drive FRA from the airport and I will stay till 02.11. 2014. So I need basically;.

1) A good car rental website. Is there any website that you always use which is reliable? (rentalcarscom bullsheeted me last time despite I was happy with Europcar's service level.).

What dou you think about this car2 go thing. Maybe I take the train and then find the car2 go in Frankfurt.

2) A good hotel in Frankfurt in 50-100 Euro price range. I will hit Palace, Oase, Mainhattan and maybe Sharks. I prefer to stay in very central of the city. That will be my first time in FRA so will take a tour in the city.

By the way anyone wants to meet up. Just contact me. I am a good partner for saving sharks in FKK's.

Regards..

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and repeated her many times. Blond German from Munich, looked quite good. The other one I met at Paradise when I was quite drunk one night, so I was clueless who it was when I went back.
    Hahahaha, I would too.

Aren't we blessed.

Seriously all the madness I have to go through with relationship with normal girls, I recently begin to think FKK is much better and cheaper, only downside I can think of in FKK is you cannot go bareback, for safety I would not allow myself. Other than protected sex I cannot think of any downside of FKK! Whatta sex life!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Mr Pussylicker,

Did you go with her after DFK you suddenly at the couch?
    Yes, and repeated her many times. Blond German from Munich, looked quite good. The other one I met at Paradise when I was quite drunk one night, so I was clueless who it was when I went back.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyLiccker  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Yes, you can run into some crazy sessions like that at times. Some of them are actually horny, and you notice the signs. Couple weird encounters I've had was where a girl grabbed me and immediately start DFK'ing on the couch.
    Mr Pussylicker,

Did you go with her after DFK you suddenly at the couch?

But yeah, I had some insane sex in my private life with normal girl, but in German FKK, I had some real intense session that no normal girl cannot beat, I mean these FKK girls, if they like you, they can really do crazy shit to you. Aren't we blessed!

Potsdam grand Palais FKK??

Is that new big FKK opened yet?

If it is good, then it will be huge competition to Artemis.

Newbie trip to Germany

Whilst I am stuck in UK and until my next tour in the Philippines I thought I would try out the FKK scene as only 90.00 return to get there.

Can anyone recommend the best FKK club to go to?

I am a experienced monger and in the past have been to the FKK club in Prague.

Will promise to do a trip report when I get back!

Posting Limitations