Adult Vacations
Samya FKK
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
Dubai Bunnies
fkk tours

Thread: FKK Dietzenbach

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2502
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2502

    Myrrh's little boy story

    A couple years ago, Myrrh posted a story in the AO forum that seems on point here.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...-and-Chat-Area!&p=1898589&viewfull=1#post1898589.

    The moral of the story: Be careful about trying to copy the big boys.

  2. #2501
    I am sure you heard the expression "the economy is in a recession when your neighbor loses his job, and it is a depression when you lose yours".

    A rip on that here will be "it is an acceptable risk if a fellow monger contacts an STD. It is a disaster if you do".

  3. #2500
    I apologize for derailing the fun with my question, fellas. Thank you for all of your perspectives.

    Hopefully, someone will jump in with a report, and we'll get back on track. Perhaps it will even be mine.

    MCP.

  4. #2499
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikesfun  [View Original Post]
    I do not want to cause a shit storm but this detail about how bad BB is easy to solve. This is no different lets say you do not ride a motorcycle because of the risk to crash than you do not ride a motorcycle. If you are worried about ST BB do not do it. A real safe solution do not to go to an FKK and then there is nothing to worry about. Simple.
    This response is posted quite frequently. It is the most useless response.

    When a poster asks about the risk that might be involved in driving to work, the poster is actually seeking information on the likelihood of an accident. It is not helpful to such a person interested in acquiring more data to tell them, "Well, if you're asking, just don't drive to work. ".

    I know it is tiresome for some forum users reading these sorts of repetitive questions, but the only thing more annoying than reading these sorts of repetitive questions is having to read through useless responses like, "Well, just don't drive your car then!

    A person asking about driving risks clearly already knows that they can simply not drive to work. Such a person is really seeking more data about frequency of accidents involved in such activities.

  5. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of this turning into a medical discussion, I did find a pretty good chart from the British Columbia Center for Disease Control. Because this is an issue for all of us, including the ladies, I decided to include it as a downloadable attachment. KK is correct. There is a varying amount of time between exposure and when it would show up on a test. There's also another column showing symptoms (if any) and when they likely would appear. So, there is certainly a risk, although somewhat reduced, because of the medical checks and testing required in Germany. I would never do AO in the US with someone outside of a monogamous relationship. I think another good benchmark is that porn actors and actresses have to have a test within two weeks of performing bareback.
    This is a recurring question, and I believe the following is the best estimate that's been posted in response. So I'll repeat it.

    Yes, I'm only addressing HIV here. It is by far the most common *fatal* STD that can't be cured, but only controlled. But the principles below can be used with other diseases too if you look up the base statistics.

    In that regard what seems to be often forgotten is that you have to multiply the probability of transmission with the probability of encountering an infected partner. That calculation significantly lowers the overall probability.

    HIV rate among female German sex workers = 0.2% or 0.002 (20 in 10,000).

    See page 14: https://ecdc.europa.eu/sites/portal/...ex-workers.pdf.

    HIV transmission rate for vaginal sex, female to male = 0.04% or 0.0004 (4 in 10,000).

    https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimat...behaviors.html

    The probability of becoming infected via vaginal sex with a random sex worker in Germany.

    = 0.002 * 0.0004 = 0.0000008 = 0.00008% (8 in 1,000,000).

    To put that in perspective it's more likely you could flip a coin and get 20 heads in a row than contract HIV from a random sex worker in Germany.

    Put another way, if you had vaginal sex every day for 20 years with a different random sex worker in Germany your probability of HIV infection would be 0.00584.

  6. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikesfun  [View Original Post]
    I do not want to cause a shit storm but this detail about how bad BB is easy to solve. This is no different lets say you do not ride a motorcycle because of the risk to crash than you do not ride a motorcycle. If you are worried about ST BB do not do it. A real safe solution do not to go to an FKK and then there is nothing to worry about. Simple.
    Full disclosure: I accept the risks when I visit Germany because of the increased medical coverage of the workers and because it's how sex between consenting adults out to be. What was missing from the Canadian chart was the likelihood of catching an STI in the first place. For any given encounter, it must be pretty low or we would all be dead by 19.

  7. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist  [View Original Post]
    I not so long ago did multiple sessions with a girl who was reported on a forum to be infected. It turns out the information was wrong. However this same girl got infected at another time and no members of any forum knew about it (she took a "holiday". Just shows we need to take what is written on forums with a pinch of salt.
    Or maybe a bucket of salt. Per somebody much more in the know one of the girls being discussed is collecting crumpled up greasy 20' 10 and 5's as we speak. Name probably (possibly) tossed out their erroneously in the first place. As you have noted sex with many strangers is not a fairy tale. Always good to know the dangers of this game. Always good to enjoy the pleasures of this game. But only we as individuals can do the old risk / reward thing in our minds.

    I will ring the buzzer in another week or two with an unlimited supply of my Invisible Condoms ready to see my favorite Gypsies and some new ones I see working.

  8. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrankyPants  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your honesty! Your voice has been the most prolific in this forum, so your expertise and opinions hold weight with me.

    This is good information, and at just the right time. As I will be there in just 3 days, I may not have, as you say, enough time to wait for the storm to pass. In those cases, it's probably best advised to get myself a raincoat.

    Keep us all updated if you hear any more. Thanks and cheers.

    MCP.
    To elaborate a bit on KK's helpful advice. I do not think that forum reports of infection can be much use (except to remind us of general risks). Firstly they are anecdotal (I know of one guy who made up reports of getting HIV from an apartment girl).Secondly there is no info on which girls might be the source of infection. Thirdly, a girl could be infected by a guy anytime just before you go to a room with her and not show up as infected. Fourthly a girl known to be infected will not be working.Fifth, you might or might not be susceptible to that particular strain of infection.

    I not so long ago did multiple sessions with a girl who was reported on a forum to be infected. It turns out the information was wrong. However this same girl got infected at another time and no members of any forum knew about it (she took a "holiday". Just shows we need to take what is written on forums with a pinch of salt.

    Whatever you do, enjoy.

    If you are worried then ask the girl (in a diplomatic sensitive way!) I have often been surprised how much information they will share in order to reassure a customer.

  9. #2494
    There are always waves of infections, mainly gonorrhea. By the time it is noticed by customers, the affected girls will often have been treated, and cured. If one gets to know the girls well they will tell you how often they get an infection (or not as the case may be). The antibiotic resistant strain is not spread yet in Europe, except by customers returning from S E Asia. If one rides without a helmet then one is responsible for one's own risks.

    In other threads there have been statistical discussions on risk. All well and good, but I know guys who have got an infection every time they dispensed with condom use. Others never seem to catch anything. So like with all statistics, population wide risk assessment tells you almost nothing about individual personal risk.

    Having sex with many promiscuous strangers is not a fairy tale world. Reality can be hard, so it is as well to see reality clearly and not be guided by one's fantasies of this club as some magical place.If it suits you then great but there are dangerous thorns amongst the roses.

  10. #2493
    Strikes fun. As you imply, there is one way to reduce the risk to almost zero, and that is to avoid any direct contact with bodily fluids. I am worried about catching pneumonia or an antibiotic resistant throat infection

  11. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp273  [View Original Post]
    The Men's locker room & the shower room at the Dietz had bottles of disinfectant for the slippers. I know that for a fact because I picked them up when I was looking for some deodorant to use. Lucky I read the label before trying to spray it under my arms!
    Sometimes they are not there.I guess if you had used it your armpits would have been infection free the whole day long

  12. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrankyPants  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your honesty! Your voice has been the most prolific in this forum, so your expertise and opinions hold weight with me.

    This is good information, and at just the right time. As I will be there in just 3 days, I may not have, as you say, enough time to wait for the storm to pass. In those cases, it's probably best advised to get myself a raincoat.

    Keep us all updated if you hear any more. Thanks and cheers.

    MCP.
    I always take what I read on the net with a grain of salt sometimes more so who knows the reliability of what I read, or if that person is talking reality or just some schmuck who is out to trash a name. One just never knows. There is always a risk at this joint, a raincoat is always safer than no raincoat but at the same time I personally will place more weight on the fact if a girl is on the floor she has been cleared by medical to work which trumps some guy on the net who has only ' he said or she said' or ' rumors' etc to work off. Maybe something passed thru the house maybe it didn't but we do know in the past it has happened but as to these guys posting they lack the most important item that being the test results themselves of the girl (s) they speak of.

    The doctor and the club have those. IMO best to go off the LU, if one is working ' business as usual' but it is good to know guys are at least sharing what they hear whether it be fact, fiction, rumor etc. And the readers can judge for themselves. Reminders (true or not) of the risks out there can never hurt.

    I am still going, I want to play with my Gypsies

  13. #2490

    Simple Solution Do Not Go to FKK

    I do not want to cause a shit storm but this detail about how bad BB is easy to solve. This is no different lets say you do not ride a motorcycle because of the risk to crash than you do not ride a motorcycle. If you are worried about ST BB do not do it. A real safe solution do not to go to an FKK and then there is nothing to worry about. Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of this turning into a medical discussion, I did find a pretty good chart from the British Columbia Center for Disease Control. Because this is an issue for all of us, including the ladies, I decided to include it as a downloadable attachment. KK is correct. There is a varying amount of time between exposure and when it would show up on a test. There's also another column showing symptoms (if any) and when they likely would appear. So, there is certainly a risk, although somewhat reduced, because of the medical checks and testing required in Germany. I would never do AO in the US with someone outside of a monogamous relationship. I think another good benchmark is that porn actors and actresses have to have a test within two weeks of performing bareback.

  14. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    I thought about posting nothing as not to cause any panic or post something misleading but I have been able to read enough elsewhere to see our ' German Hosts' are sending out a 'current, live and active' warning of the very risks you mention.
    At the risk of this turning into a medical discussion, I did find a pretty good chart from the British Columbia Center for Disease Control. Because this is an issue for all of us, including the ladies, I decided to include it as a downloadable attachment. KK is correct. There is a varying amount of time between exposure and when it would show up on a test. There's also another column showing symptoms (if any) and when they likely would appear. So, there is certainly a risk, although somewhat reduced, because of the medical checks and testing required in Germany. I would never do AO in the US with someone outside of a monogamous relationship. I think another good benchmark is that porn actors and actresses have to have a test within two weeks of performing bareback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RiskChartIcon1_1.jpeg‎  

  15. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    I thought about posting nothing as not to cause any panic or post something misleading but I have been able to read enough elsewhere to see our ' German Hosts' are sending out a ' current, live and active' warning of the very risks you mention.

    As to controls there are mandatory tests for the Gypsies. However in between tests there is a window of risk. I have no medical background but I also think in theory a girl could be fucked on a Friday, be exposed to / contract an STD from exposure and get tested the next day on Saturday and it will not yet show up and she is on the floor the next day carrying a critter that was not detected. Once again not a medical pro here.

    My German is nonexisitent, so I have asked two guys to help me try to dig deeper. In these instances (at home too) I sometimes hear or read enough to conclude that risk levels may be elevated even w / o any hard evidence.
    Thanks for your honesty! Your voice has been the most prolific in this forum, so your expertise and opinions hold weight with me.

    This is good information, and at just the right time. As I will be there in just 3 days, I may not have, as you say, enough time to wait for the storm to pass. In those cases, it's probably best advised to get myself a raincoat.

    Keep us all updated if you hear any more. Thanks and cheers.

    MCP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Euro Girls Escort
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape