Thread: San Salvador

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 138 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2061
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2061
    My bad, I mixed up the racist with the guy that almost got murdered.

    But yes, paying up front is a rookie move- so you can't complain when you got hustled by a working girl.

  2. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudalex  [View Original Post]
    Arguing in english with a latino is ridiculous and a waste of time.
    Then stop wasting your time, you sound ridiculous. I guess you didn't learn your lesson when you almost got killed off.

  3. #2059
    Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention the weath of info Mfins gave to me on my visits to SS.
    I agree! He was a lot of help to me as well.

  4. #2058

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    It is obvious that you do not know Alex.

    Alex lives in SS and is always willing to help others when they visit SS, that includes me on two different trips. He showed me multiple places in SS. I consider him a resident expert in SS. Many of the girls I saw on my first trip, were still around two years later. I almost got both of us killed one night, it was my fault for not listening to Alex's advice. I still feel bad about my decision.

    You could learn a lot from Alex!
    I forgot to mention the weath of info Mfins gave to me on my visits to SS.

  5. #2057
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorPF  [View Original Post]
    Keep dreaming amigo. These girls don't work here long enough to get a bad rap before they move on to the next place. By the next wave of tourist mongers come in, the girls have all changed. How many smart mongers do you know that hang out in SS? Obviously you aren't one.
    It is obvious that you do not know Alex.

    Alex lives in SS and is always willing to help others when they visit SS, that includes me on two different trips. He showed me multiple places in SS. I consider him a resident expert in SS. Many of the girls I saw on my first trip, were still around two years later. I almost got both of us killed one night, it was my fault for not listening to Alex's advice. I still feel bad about my decision.

    You could learn a lot from Alex!

  6. #2056

    Sounds like bad luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    And that's the thing isn't it. I'm 40 years old, I work for a living and 3 weekends a month I am travelling to other countries for fun. I am well seasoned and know what I am doing. I speak Spanish. I have friends in the countries I go to but, that is exactly my point you think they are your friends but there is clearly an underlying resentment / jealousy etc. Who are your real friends down there.

    As far as going out I know the local spots, and other than the staff and owners the patrons don't all know me. This isn't an episode of Cheers where " Everybody knows your name".

    You are implying that it must be my fault somehow. I must be drawing attention to myself. That couldn't be further from the truth. However, someone else brought up a good point. When the locals see a Gringo walking into a bar, spending money they themselves do not have and could not spend, taking their "girls" and getting all the attention from said girls there must be a sense of jealousy. Like " what is this gringo doing in my bar taking our girls".

    My point is be careful who you trust. If you have a white face and money you will always just be a Pinche Gringo to many Latinos.
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck w / the chica and a few malcontents on amateur night (Halloween). Central America doesn't have the greatest reputation for peace and harmony so you have to be on guard there. I do agree that there is economic jealousy and w / that comes some deeper issues, gringos (foreigners) getting the good pussy, nice accommodations, material conveniences, etc.

    That's a problem in many mongering destinations and so one has to be street savvy and ready for negative possibilities.

    In many countries taking a street girl can be very problematic and so many stick w / the bar system to avoid bad luck (ripoffs).

    So your ripoff chica had some nerve and played you for $100 and you have no recourse. I don't think you can out her here but you can warn via the pm to your bros. Your mistake w / her was giving her $100 in advance, it could have been worse if she got in your room. So write it off as a inexpensive mistake.

    There will always be jealously / crime between the haves and the have nots, that goes on in every country. Thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts out here, they're very helpful for the BMs.

  7. #2055

    Chelsea

    Well, don't want to get in between an argument but nice to hear Chelsea's name again. Ooh! What a beautiful babe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudalex  [View Original Post]
    Maybe in your city mexicanito. Girls like Nahomy Claudia, Siren, Chelsea, lasted 3+ years in the same place before retirement. Others like MariaJose Abril, la Rusa, Monica, Kenia are still active and with a huge base fan (locals and tourists). Didn't heard about them? Sorry, you are just a tourist, and you are in this thread because you don't know nothing about SS.

    Arguing in english with a latino is ridiculous and a waste of time.

  8. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorPF  [View Original Post]
    Keep dreaming amigo. These girls don't work here long enough to get a bad rap before they move on to the next place. By the next wave of tourist mongers come in, the girls have all changed. How many smart mongers do you know that hang out in SS? Obviously you aren't one.
    Maybe in your city mexicanito. Girls like Nahomy Claudia, Siren, Chelsea, lasted 3+ years in the same place before retirement. Others like MariaJose Abril, la Rusa, Monica, Kenia are still active and with a huge base fan (locals and tourists). Didn't heard about them? Sorry, you are just a tourist, and you are in this thread because you don't know nothing about SS.

    Arguing in english with a latino is ridiculous and a waste of time.

  9. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudalex  [View Original Post]
    False!! A "routine local costumer" won't spend money like a tourist. The men who travels here with a lot of $$$ are the best costumers, and there are a lot. A girl with bad reputation surely will lose money because the smart monger is warned and knows that she will try to rip him.
    Keep dreaming amigo. These girls don't work here long enough to get a bad rap before they move on to the next place. By the next wave of tourist mongers come in, the girls have all changed. How many smart mongers do you know that hang out in SS? Obviously you aren't one.

  10. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorPF  [View Original Post]
    Mongers from the US make no impact on pocket books in San Salvador. The few that come in will never trump the routine local customers.
    False!! A "routine local costumer" won't spend money like a tourist. The men who travels here with a lot of $$$ are the best costumers, and there are a lot. A girl with bad reputation surely will lose money because the smart monger is warned and knows that she will try to rip him.

  11. #2051
    Hector, in his last post, just proved your point Mfins. (And with a handle of Hector, it's safe to assume the Guey is Latino.) I just don't get where his animosity towards you comes from. Perhaps it's like the gringo tax. Seems he's traveling in Latin America doing the same as you and I.
    Last edited by Java Man; 11-06-14 at 06:41. Reason: correct the incorrect auto correct and add smilies

  12. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudalex  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that Mfins.

    Please tell us the name of the chica who stole your 100 USD.

    Maybe you can't get your money back, but she will lose more money if the fellow mongers of this comunity knows who is her and spread the word. If you can, post the issue in some local webpage to warn the local comunity. Trust me, nobody wants to lose money.

    Regards
    Mongers from the US make no impact on pocket books in San Salvador. The few that come in will never trump the routine local customers.

  13. #2049
    Sorry to hear that Mfins.

    Please tell us the name of the chica who stole your 100 USD.

    Maybe you can't get your money back, but she will lose more money if the fellow mongers of this comunity knows who is her and spread the word. If you can, post the issue in some local webpage to warn the local comunity. Trust me, nobody wants to lose money.

    Regards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    Well, After over 75 trips to El Salvador in the last 5 years I finally had a really bad trip and experience.

    The first night I was taken for $100 from a girl in Kairos. I gave her the money after they closed, and as we were getting in the taxi she said I am going to run back into the club I forgot my phone. I waited for 20 minutes outside and she finally came out. She said she changed her mind and was just going to wait for her friends and go out with them. I said no problem just give me the $100 back. She refused and basically said I never gave it to her. I know this girl as I know most of the girls in kairos and will try and get my money the next trip but because I did not pull her from the club and pay the bar fine but waited until after I can not ask the club for help.

    The second night was Halloween night. It was also pay day down there. Every tom, dick, thug, and drunk were out that night. It was a mad house at all the clubs.

    Most of the time in El Salvador people are very welcoming but, it seemed the booze was talking and most people were trying to start fights. Yelling out gringo, and clown and go home etc. Approaching us acting like jerks. Finally at Emporium there was a fight and it turned very ugly. Very ugly. I do not want to go into details.

    Anyway, what I realized is that many Latinos in the Dominican Republic, , Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador etc really resent the fact we are there. Yes they may pretend to be nice or want to talk to us because maybe it will benefit them in some way but, deep down I think there is resentment. Does this resentment stem from jealousy. I don't know. I have gotten used to the fact that many latins from these countries look at you with dollar signs in there eyes but, I also believe there is some sort of hatred. I also tend to believe that no matter how much you think a latina likes you they will never treat you or have feelings for you like they would if you were latin or from there home country. Yes I know that these statements are not indicative of all latins and I have met many many good people who have been genuinely nice. Maybe I am more sinical after my last trip not sure but, it certainly opened my eyes to see people I thought I knew and that respected me treat me and my friend like trash.

  14. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfins  [View Original Post]
    My point is be careful who you trust. If you have a white face and money you will always just be a Pinche Gringo to many Latinos.
    So basically you love Latina women that are submissive to you and obey you, but you hate Latino men (because for some reason they hate you and are jealous of you).

    Makes sense. Too bad you weren't around a couple hundred years ago. You would have been killing it.

  15. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorPF  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so you go to El Salvador more than once a month, for the last 5 years. You also go to Panama, DR, and other places. So I take it you are retired and a full time monger. One would think if you worked in these areas this frequently, you would have real friends there. You wouldn't get treated that way with real friends / real locals.

    Or are you wearing short khaki shorts, flips flops, with a Hawaiian shirt and asking everyone Habla Ingles?
    And that's the thing isn't it. I'm 40 years old, I work for a living and 3 weekends a month I am travelling to other countries for fun. I am well seasoned and know what I am doing. I speak Spanish. I have friends in the countries I go to but, that is exactly my point you think they are your friends but there is clearly an underlying resentment / jealousy etc. Who are your real friends down there.

    As far as going out I know the local spots, and other than the staff and owners the patrons don't all know me. This isn't an episode of Cheers where " Everybody knows your name".

    You are implying that it must be my fault somehow. I must be drawing attention to myself. That couldn't be further from the truth. However, someone else brought up a good point. When the locals see a Gringo walking into a bar, spending money they themselves do not have and could not spend, taking their "girls" and getting all the attention from said girls there must be a sense of jealousy. Like " what is this gringo doing in my bar taking our girls".

    My point is be careful who you trust. If you have a white face and money you will always just be a Pinche Gringo to many Latinos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape