fkk-livingroom.de
Perla Negra
Mondial FKK
fkk tours
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Ludhiana

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105
This blog is moderated by Mindapur
  1. #105

    FR in ludhiana

    Was in ludhiana last week.

    As usual called the regular SP who said to come over in the night for LT (full night) without giving any indication or picture of what was on offer. I did not even discuss the damages as that time I was thinking for my johnny.

    Just went there as told without any high hopes.

    I had reached but the lady on offer had not yet arrived.

    Just sitting at the SP house watching TV. After about 1 hour the lady on offer arrived. (I thought the SP called her after I arrived. They were probably not sure if I would turn up).

    Well the lady was not a looker medium type. But what I was thinking the most is how will I last thw whole night with her.

    Anyway I paid the damages thought a little high but I don't really care.

    The lady though not a looker was surprizingly really hot in bed.

    She was fucking so hot that she want to proceed without protection. Fortunately I thought with my brains and was fast enough to wear protection.

    All in all the night well really good though it was not expected.

    There are some gems in ludhiana she was one of them.

    K.

  2. #104

    Independent sp or girl contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulA9282  [View Original Post]
    I was recently in Ludhiana on a short trip of few hours. As suggested by LdhHunt, visited Spayog. All thai therapists. Counter charges 1. 5 k for one hour dry massage. I was allotted a thai named H. Good and relaxing massage for 30 min. She was intentionally touching my johny from the very beginning to give hints. Asked for extras. 1 k for TL and HJ. No BJ or full services as the rooms have no doors but only curtains. Good melons. Feasted on them and discharged in her hands. Came out satisfied.

    Brothers, do you know where is Hotel Shiba in Ludhiana. If you guys can tell me, I can tell you a place near that where full service is provided.

    Happy Mongering.
    Please provide independent SP or girl contacts for Ludhiana tonight.

  3. #103
    Hotel Shiba.

    Firozepur Road, Ludhiana.

    Quote Originally Posted by RahulA9282  [View Original Post]
    I was recently in Ludhiana on a short trip of few hours. As suggested by LdhHunt, visited Spayog. All thai therapists. Counter charges 1. 5 k for one hour dry massage. I was allotted a thai named H. Good and relaxing massage for 30 min. She was intentionally touching my johny from the very beginning to give hints. Asked for extras. 1 k for TL and HJ. No BJ or full services as the rooms have no doors but only curtains. Good melons. Feasted on them and discharged in her hands. Came out satisfied.

    Brothers, do you know where is Hotel Shiba in Ludhiana. If you guys can tell me, I can tell you a place near that where full service is provided.

    Happy Mongering.

  4. #102

    Spayog

    I was recently in Ludhiana on a short trip of few hours. As suggested by LdhHunt, visited Spayog. All thai therapists. Counter charges 1. 5 k for one hour dry massage. I was allotted a thai named H. Good and relaxing massage for 30 min. She was intentionally touching my johny from the very beginning to give hints. Asked for extras. 1 k for TL and HJ. No BJ or full services as the rooms have no doors but only curtains. Good melons. Feasted on them and discharged in her hands. Came out satisfied.

    Brothers, do you know where is Hotel Shiba in Ludhiana. If you guys can tell me, I can tell you a place near that where full service is provided.

    Happy Mongering.

  5. #101

    Back in Ludhiana

    Hi guys!

    I'm back in Ludhiana looking for some SP / Inde with their own place, would be really great if anyone can hook me up, had a long dry-spell need some healing.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #100

    New to this place

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to this place. Can anyone pm me contact in and around LPU.

    I will reciprocate with the contacts I have in Hyderabad Chennai and Kolkata.

    Thanks.

    Wish you happy mongering.

  7. #99

    Extolled

    You have just extolled the hopes of mongers in Ludhiana.

    Commendable.

    Keep them coming bro.

    Cheers.

    Ss.

    Quote Originally Posted by VikramMark  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!!

    This is Vikram reporting from ground zero Ludhiana. It was weekend and I happened to be in Ludhiana. Took a car from an aquaintaince and went to check the club scene.

    First I went to the newly opened one on the canal road. There was a huge rush outside this club at 11 in the night. A lot of Ludhiana women dressed up quite suggestively visit this one with their boyfriends or hubbies. Stayed for around half and hour but couldnot get any WG here to approach me. I was not sure if there were any WGs here so couldn't approch anyone.

    Next I went to the one opened on Feroze pur road. Time 11.45 . Again a lot of rush. Crowd was good with a lot of women in micros and tubes. Looked around for someone to approach. The live band was peppy. The problem here is that stag men are not allowed. I had to approach a lady outside to atleast get me inside. Well got the entry but its difficult to differentiate the WGs because a lot of women are provocatively dressed and are with their husbands or boyfriends. No one approached me. Stayed there till 1. I was ready to call it a night when I walked out to find 5-6 afros standing at the reception. Now I approached the most sexiest of them and asked for a short time. She asked for 5 k for FS but I was more interested in BBBJ. Negotiated her to 2 k for BBBJ..

  8. #98

    Contact sharing

    Have received few PMs requesting digits of SPs.

    I had the worst experience of an outside monger giving the details and digits of SP (after spending night at her place) to the Hotel people where he was staying. Imagine the mess and resulting heat I had to take.

    Will help the buddies with standing who have a defined base supported by FRs.

    I am scared of arm-chair mongers who want to collect contacts to further share without any contribution.

    Jas.

  9. #97

    Cheers Vikram for exploring new scenes

    Cheers Vikram for exploring new scenes.

    Quote Originally Posted by VikramMark  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!!

    This is Vikram reporting from ground zero Ludhiana. It was weekend and I happened to be in Ludhiana. Took a car from an aquaintaince and went to check the club scene.

    First I went to the newly opened one on the canal road. There was a huge rush outside this club at 11 in the night. A lot of Ludhiana women dressed up quite suggestively visit this one with their boyfriends or hubbies. Stayed for around half and hour but couldnot get any WG here to approach me. I was not sure if there were any WGs here so couldn't approch anyone.

    Next I went to the one opened on Feroze pur road. Time 11.45 . Again a lot of rush. Crowd was good with a lot of women in micros and tubes. Looked around for someone to approach. The live band was peppy. The problem here is that stag men are not allowed..

  10. #96

    Club scene in Ludhiana!

    Hi guys!!

    This is Vikram reporting from ground zero Ludhiana. It was weekend and I happened to be in Ludhiana. Took a car from an aquaintaince and went to check the club scene.

    First I went to the newly opened one on the canal road. There was a huge rush outside this club at 11 in the night. A lot of Ludhiana women dressed up quite suggestively visit this one with their boyfriends or hubbies. Stayed for around half and hour but couldnot get any WG here to approach me. I was not sure if there were any WGs here so couldn't approch anyone.

    Next I went to the one opened on Feroze pur road. Time 11.45 . Again a lot of rush. Crowd was good with a lot of women in micros and tubes. Looked around for someone to approach. The live band was peppy. The problem here is that stag men are not allowed. I had to approach a lady outside to atleast get me inside. Well got the entry but its difficult to differentiate the WGs because a lot of women are provocatively dressed and are with their husbands or boyfriends. No one approached me. Stayed there till 1. I was ready to call it a night when I walked out to find 5-6 afros standing at the reception. Now I approached the most sexiest of them and asked for a short time. She asked for 5 k for FS but I was more interested in BBBJ. Negotiated her to 2 k for BBBJ. Brought her down to the car. Enjoyed the BBBJ and pressed her boobs and buttocks to hearts content.

    Asked for her no. But she said she changesit every 15 days so no use. I can always meet them outside this club on weekends on late night.

    Went away a satisfied man.

    Cheers.

    Vikram.

  11. #95

    Visiting Ludhiana

    I will be visiting Ludhiana and need some good SP details, request Jas and all other senior member to PM me some contacts.

    Can help with contacts in Delhi and NCR.

    ===============================================

    Greetings,

    It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

    To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

    For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

    If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

    Jackson

  12. #94

    Need erotic massage in Ludhiana

    Looking for erotic B2B massage in Ludhiana.

  13. #93

    Spayog

    Hi,

    Recently tried Spayog opposite Flamez mall, 2 Thais, both are nice.

    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by VikramMark  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I m in Ludhiana after quite some time now. All previous contacts are either dead or have changed no. S.

    Any one who can help me out with contact of indie or sp? Johnny is desperate for action.

    Help will be reciprocated.

    Cheers.

    Vikram.

  14. #92

    Ludhiana contacts

    Quote Originally Posted by VikramMark  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I m in Ludhiana after quite some time now. All previous contacts are either dead or have changed no. S.

    Any one who can help me out with contact of indie or sp? Johnny is desperate for action.

    Help will be reciprocated.

    Cheers.

    Vikram.
    Hi buddy,

    PMd you details, check your in-box.

    Enjoy.

    Jas.

  15. #91

    Shout out for help!

    Hey guys.

    I m in Ludhiana after quite some time now. All previous contacts are either dead or have changed no. S.

    Any one who can help me out with contact of indie or sp? Johnny is desperate for action.

    Help will be reciprocated.

    Cheers.

    Vikram.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
Dubai Bunnies


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape