Adult Vacations
fkk tours
World Escorts Directory

Thread: JH M---y

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 136
This blog is moderated by Coconuti
  1. #136

    Jh m-y

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro23  [View Original Post]
    What is the meaning of "JH M-Y". Could you rename the thread with general name?
    Yes, can't understand what is the meaning of the title of this tread. Better rename it as Juliana Hotel Colombo3.

  2. #135
    What is the meaning of "JH M-Y". Could you rename the thread with general name?

  3. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    When did you got to JH? I thought they had shifted to a different place.

    Very steep cost per visit going by what you say.
    They are still at the same location. I recall the time they had a 7500 entrance. The current 10.5 k makes sense only if the masseuse gets her tip from it as well (or at the very least accepts a far smaller amount).

  4. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleKolla  [View Original Post]
    The first and last time I ever go there, I wasted 10500 Rs. The massage and the B2B were good, but all I got was a handjob after, girl demanded 8000 more to fuck, I said I have only 3000 and showed her my purse so she refused and only gave me a handjob, When leaving she asked me for a tip, I said I won; t be giving you a tip. LOL.
    When did you got to JH? I thought they had shifted to a different place.

    Very steep cost per visit going by what you say.

  5. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi89  [View Original Post]
    There are few guys like to promote expensive places like this. It's not worth as per my opinion. But people try to bring it to attention of others by starting to talk about it.
    I think it's more convient especially for foreigners since it's easy to find and around the vicinity of other tourist areas, also that it's B2 b FS.

    Some places are difficult to locate even using google maps to tell driver where to go.

  6. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi89  [View Original Post]
    There are few guys like to promote expensive places like this. It's not worth as per my opinion. But people try to bring it to attention of others by starting to talk about it.
    Different strokes for different blokes.

    If budget was not a problem, I would probably be a frequent visitor here too. Not many options in SL to have a nude Thai girl massage you.

  7. #130

    JH promotion

    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in a while. Are they still in operation at the usual place. JH in Col 3 ? When exactly did you go there?

    It's been a terrible experience for you. Looks like my decision of dropping this place from my portfolio was right.

    By the way your inbox is full.
    There are few guys like to promote expensive places like this. It's not worth as per my opinion. But people try to bring it to attention of others by starting to talk about it.

  8. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleKolla  [View Original Post]
    The first and last time I ever go there, I wasted 10500 Rs. The massage and the B2B were good, but all I got was a handjob after, girl demanded 8000 more to fuck, I said I have only 3000 and showed her my purse so she refused and only gave me a handjob, When leaving she asked me for a tip, I said I won; t be giving you a tip. LOL.
    I haven't been there in a while. Are they still in operation at the usual place. JH in Col 3 ? When exactly did you go there?

    It's been a terrible experience for you. Looks like my decision of dropping this place from my portfolio was right.

    By the way your inbox is full.

  9. #128

    Juliana

    The first and last time I ever go there, I wasted 10500 Rs. The massage and the B2B were good, but all I got was a handjob after, girl demanded 8000 more to fuck, I said I have only 3000 and showed her my purse so she refused and only gave me a handjob, When leaving she asked me for a tip, I said I won; t be giving you a tip. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSaint  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I haven't visited Juliana in a while. Do you have any rooms you could recommend?

  10. #127

    Any visits and room recommendation

    Hey guys,

    I haven't visited Juliana in a while. Do you have any rooms you could recommend?

  11. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Thank you bro for this feedback. Until I stopped going there a few months back I had been a fairly regular customer there for about 4 years. Though I had encountered a couple of bad girls there, to be frank, I was satisfied with most others. The best for me was Nina who was quite a hit with most but unfortunately left our shores about 3 years back. Emmy was good too. Apple who left a few months back was good though her tip was too high.

    I stopped going there simply because of the price.

    Yet I see from two responses to my post and another recent post that there are also others among our brotherhood who still wish to patronize JH and I guess it is their personal choice and right.

    I feel the best those of us who don't want to go there could do is to simply keep away from the place. Perhaps if they feel our absence in large numbers there might be some positive changes.

    However, getting nasu konas or kosu nanas involved could spell disaster. The last time the useless guys (from Wal Aana) swooped down there, a couple of fellow mongers had an embarrassing experience too, even being featured on the idiot box; though their faces could not be seen, their better (or worse) halves at home could easily have recognised them from the remaining parts of their bodies.

    Let's do anything without those jokers being involved.
    The price factor is what's keeping me away as well. The last time I went there was about two years back. I thought 9.5 k was bad enough and now they have increased it to 10.5 k, with at least a 5 k tip that's 15.5 k, almost $100.

  12. #125
    Bro, useful post.

    On the positive side, you almost always get the 1 1/2 hours which are your due. The girl almost always washes you with care before and after meals. There is privacy and the facility is absolutely clean.

    The cost though is way too high for me now. Guess they still have enough customers even at the high price. May be their strategy is to move to an upper market segment.

    Oh by the way, there was this useless guy who had visited the place and hung around bothering the counter and also the girls walking by, and even asking in a pina voice, "Can I have a Red Bull? While videoing all the time, and had later put the stuff on Youtube.

    Those of us who don't think the place is not worth it could simply keep away and let market forces do the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSaint  [View Original Post]
    I visit JH once a month and got to know the front desk guy a little due to my recurring visit. He is aware that the standards have dropped and the customers aren't happy as before. He says that is because it is not very easy to bring down quality girls from Thailand anymore due to the high cost and other government bureaucracies (E. G. work visas). He also said that JH have to pay the ahem authorities more after the raids plus the girls keep demanding a larger chunk. They had plans to close down the place since it's becoming harder with so many spa's offering "Thai".

    I still believe it's the best one of the lot of all the spas in Colombo due to the privacy and the service compared to other spas is a lot better. The ladies will spend a proper 1. 5 hours with you and you will come out with a good massage and a shake. For the price of 10.5 K, it's not that bad.

  13. #124
    Thank you bro for this feedback. Until I stopped going there a few months back I had been a fairly regular customer there for about 4 years. Though I had encountered a couple of bad girls there, to be frank, I was satisfied with most others. The best for me was Nina who was quite a hit with most but unfortunately left our shores about 3 years back. Emmy was good too. Apple who left a few months back was good though her tip was too high.

    I stopped going there simply because of the price.

    Yet I see from two responses to my post and another recent post that there are also others among our brotherhood who still wish to patronize JH and I guess it is their personal choice and right.

    I feel the best those of us who don't want to go there could do is to simply keep away from the place. Perhaps if they feel our absence in large numbers there might be some positive changes.

    However, getting nasu konas or kosu nanas involved could spell disaster. The last time the useless guys (from Wal Aana) swooped down there, a couple of fellow mongers had an embarrassing experience too, even being featured on the idiot box; though their faces could not be seen, their better (or worse) halves at home could easily have recognised them from the remaining parts of their bodies.

    Let's do anything without those jokers being involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooboy  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly on the reaction by some about JH. I would also add maybe a bit of envy and jealousy as it seems to be a question of affordability more than anything else. It's a different market. I mean you can't gripe that 5 star hotel rates are high and expect them to be brought down to a say 3 star level simply because it's beyond your purse. However, obviously there is a demand at JH else they wouldn't keep jacking up the price. I think the service you get depends on how you treat the girl. I have never had a bad experience over the last maybe 8 years maybe average at times but most of the time I was satisfied. My most recent experience was a little over a month ago and I had such a good experience that I wanted to return in spite of the cost but unfortunately when I called last week "Honey" had left the previous day. Let me hasten to add that I don't patronize the place very often mainly because of the price factor. I go on average once in 6 months or so.

  14. #123

    My thoughts

    I visit JH once a month and got to know the front desk guy a little due to my recurring visit. He is aware that the standards have dropped and the customers aren't happy as before. He says that is because it is not very easy to bring down quality girls from Thailand anymore due to the high cost and other government bureaucracies (E. G. work visas). He also said that JH have to pay the ahem authorities more after the raids plus the girls keep demanding a larger chunk. They had plans to close down the place since it's becoming harder with so many spa's offering "Thai".

    I still believe it's the best one of the lot of all the spas in Colombo due to the privacy and the service compared to other spas is a lot better. The ladies will spend a proper 1. 5 hours with you and you will come out with a good massage and a shake. For the price of 10.5 K, it's not that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooboy  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly on the reaction by some about JH. I would also add maybe a bit of envy and jealousy as it seems to be a question of affordability more than anything else. It's a different market. I mean you can't gripe that 5 star hotel rates are high and expect them to be brought down to a say 3 star level simply because it's beyond your purse. However, obviously there is a demand at JH else they wouldn't keep jacking up the price. I think the service you get depends on how you treat the girl. I have never had a bad experience over the last maybe 8 years maybe average at times but most of the time I was satisfied. My most recent experience was a little over a month ago and I had such a good experience that I wanted to return in spite of the cost but unfortunately when I called last week "Honey" had left the previous day. Let me hasten to add that I don't patronize the place very often mainly because of the price factor. I go on average once in 6 months or so.

  15. #122

    Don't screw up JH

    My thoughts exactly on the reaction by some about JH. I would also add maybe a bit of envy and jealousy as it seems to be a question of affordability more than anything else. It's a different market. I mean you can't gripe that 5 star hotel rates are high and expect them to be brought down to a say 3 star level simply because it's beyond your purse. However, obviously there is a demand at JH else they wouldn't keep jacking up the price. I think the service you get depends on how you treat the girl. I have never had a bad experience over the last maybe 8 years maybe average at times but most of the time I was satisfied. My most recent experience was a little over a month ago and I had such a good experience that I wanted to return in spite of the cost but unfortunately when I called last week "Honey" had left the previous day. Let me hasten to add that I don't patronize the place very often mainly because of the price factor. I go on average once in 6 months or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    I can see where your suggestion is coming from. Out of disappointment, disillusionment and disgust, which are justifiable. However getting "pocs" involved could backfire on us, the monger community, with them (kosuralas) taking the "initiative" further to start a spate of raids. It would be like an avalanche. Those of us who do not see JH as worthwhile could simply stay away and spread the word among fellow mongers. This may or may not have an impact on JH but we like-minded mongers could at least avoid being fleeced and cheated.

    Getting kosu nanas involved would be like cutting the nose to spite the face, I guess bro. I agree with you that JH is no good and I myself have not gone there for a fairly long time now.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Euro Girls Escort


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape