fkk-livingroom.de
Mondial FKK
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
Dubai Bunnies
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Smooci Advertiser Thread

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 770
smooci.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Some girls have been on Smooci for months now and haven't gotten any reviews, really have to question if they are that ugly never to be booked or Smooci isn't putting up reviews because of agency's telling them to turn off that feature.
    Well, I think nobody can force a customer to give ratings or review if he doesn't want to.

    Many customers are this case, and so is myself.

  2. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoociApp  [View Original Post]
    Smooci is ultimately an Escort directory. We don't have any policies on payments and cancelltions, the companions and agencies set these themselves and this remains between the client and the companion, just as with most other sites. But, yes, we have heard of many many cases where the client wasn't happy and cancelled without paying. We are trying to build a system where companions and agencies rely on reputation. If an agency / companion was sending out fake girls or misleading info and constantly getting cancellations and retreiving cancellation fees, trust me, they woudln't last long on Smooci.

    I'd suggest you give Smooci a try. This genuinely isn't an insult, but no one has posted a louder or more opnionated voice on Smooci than yourself, it would be intersting to know your opinion after trying the service. You always bring a very strong opinion on Smooci and you are quite fastidious in picking through what people have previously posted, digging out quotes and sometimes adding your context on those quotes, but most of what you say is based on what others have said, and sometimes not accurate or subject to being a 2nd or 3rd hand experience rather than commenting on personal experience of meeting a girl through Smooci.

    Again, don't take this as an insult. We'd be happy to give you a free premium membership and have you actually give Smooci a try in it's current form.
    Thank you for the kind offer. But I prefer to keep things here on a "sharing ideas only" basis without risking compromising that goal by so much as knowingly meeting other posters, especially frequent posters. In a sense, that would apply in this case, too. For example, what value would a positive review of going through the Smooci system prove coming from the guy who had now famously gotten a free premium membership from them? Same with meeting up with other frequent posters. If someone I had met and developed a friendship with read a post from me that struck him as utterly contrary to his experience, he might pull his punches on pointing that out as strongly as he should simply because he and I had become friends.

    I certainly understand why you would prefer I comment on a personal experience after having booked a girl through Smooci. As I have mentioned a few times, I have had sessions with girls who appeared on Smooci's website. So I already know how they were with me re the P4P experience. But the positive and negative outcomes had nothing to do with Smooci's website because I didn't meet or arrange them through Smooci, was neither encouraged nor dissuaded by their Star Ratings or their testimonial comments from other posters.

  3. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoociApp  [View Original Post]
    Again, don't take this as an insult. We'd be happy to give you a free premium membership and have you actually give Smooci a try in it's current form.
    Hey, where is my free premium membership? 555. Just kidding.

  4. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Some girls have been on Smooci for months now and haven't gotten any reviews, really have to question if they are that ugly never to be booked or Smooci isn't putting up reviews because of agency's telling them to turn off that feature.
    I can guarantee you that we have never pruposely held back, deleted, hidden, or edited any genuine user comments.

    The only occassion on which we would hide / removed a comment was when we were under a strong suspicion that a booking was fake / staged and done in order to give a false high rating and good comment. This has happened only a few times and in every occassion it was a positive comment and rating which we were very sure was fake.

    It's not possible for agencies or indepdenents to turn off or block comments. Not every client will leave a comment, in fact it's only about half that leave a rating and about half of those that also leave a comment, so it's possible for a girl to have several bookings without having any comments. However it would be strange for a girl to have bookings in the double figures and no reviews. If you notice any girls that seem to have a lot of bookings and no reviews, please let us know and we can look into it.

    If there are any posters here that have had a booking through Smooci and have had their comment deleted or edited please speak up and let us know.

  5. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    I prefer the way a ThaiFriendly girl can be punished for not providing what she promised; you reduce the agreed upon payment accordingly. Might even be reduced to zero or cab fare so nominal it is near zero.

    Are there any instances of this happening with girls booked through Smooci? Seems to me I read reviews here of girls booked through Smooci who don't really deliver their promised services or do a poor job of it yet they apparently walk away with the full price listed on Smooci, which in all likelihood started out double or more what a similar girl would have agreed to on ThaiFriendly.

    Yes, the Smooci girl might get a lower Star Rating from the customer as long as she didn't wow the customer and win him over with a wonderful life story about what a drunk her Thai baby daddy was, how much he beat her and how she needs the money (oh, and a really high Star Rating, please) to help pay for grandpa's third liver transplant.
    Smooci is ultimately an Escort directory. We don't have any policies on payments and cancelltions, the companions and agencies set these themselves and this remains between the client and the companion, just as with most other sites. But, yes, we have heard of many many cases where the client wasn't happy and cancelled without paying. We are trying to build a system where companions and agencies rely on reputation. If an agency / companion was sending out fake girls or misleading info and constantly getting cancellations and retreiving cancellation fees, trust me, they woudln't last long on Smooci.

    I'd suggest you give Smooci a try. This genuinely isn't an insult, but no one has posted a louder or more opnionated voice on Smooci than yourself, it would be intersting to know your opinion after trying the service. You always bring a very strong opinion on Smooci and you are quite fastidious in picking through what people have previously posted, digging out quotes and sometimes adding your context on those quotes, but most of what you say is based on what others have said, and sometimes not accurate or subject to being a 2nd or 3rd hand experience rather than commenting on personal experience of meeting a girl through Smooci.

    Again, don't take this as an insult. We'd be happy to give you a free premium membership and have you actually give Smooci a try in it's current form.

  6. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInStl  [View Original Post]
    Thai Friendly makes ALL of their income off of people who sign up for Premium membership. The girls are free to come and go as they please.

    I'm assuming Smooci has some sort of fee, or stipend per call for the girls (either from them or the agency they work for), as the primary income. That means the girls they have available are a premium to them, and they can't afford to lose business to guys / girls who set up appointments outside the system. That would defeat the whole purpose.
    We only monetize through premium client memberships. We do offer a premium escort membership which offers them more features and promotion, but most agencies and girls operate on the site for free and at the moment the client memberships are by far our main source of income.

    We don't take any fee or cut from the booking fees.

  7. #764
    Escorts generally are paid within 10 minutes of arrival as against I presume on her way home in the case of Thai Friendly hook ups. That first 10 minutes is therefore important, firstly in deciding whether you want to continue because she is nothing like her profile in looks or age and secondly whether she confirms that her listed services are in fact available. It would not be fair sending her home because she will not provide something not listed such as BBFS or swallowing.

    As to quality of service and whether this meets expectations or not and consequently whether the full fee is paid, this is a mute point and very subjective.

    With escorts because you have paid upfront forget about money back. Post a review and forget it. In situations where you are paying at the end of the session its obviously up to each of us to do what we feel is appropriate.

    Personally I have rarely not paid what I agreed and that would have been because she was behaving very very badly or didn't deliver what was agreed. It would not be because she wasn't very enthusiastic or her skill set wasn't up to par.

    I don't know if it's possible to have commonly accepted guidelines as what is acceptable or not but for example saying to the girl here's a 1000 instead of the 2000 we agreed because your blow job was very lackluster and you weren't really into the boom boom I don't feel is the way to go.

  8. #763
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the Smooci girl might get a lower Star Rating from the customer as long as she didn't wow the customer and win him over with a wonderful life story about what a drunk her Thai baby daddy was, how much he beat her and how she needs the money (oh, and a really high Star Rating, please) to help pay for grandpa's third liver transplant.
    Some girls have been on Smooci for months now and haven't gotten any reviews, really have to question if they are that ugly never to be booked or Smooci isn't putting up reviews because of agency's telling them to turn off that feature.

  9. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInStl  [View Original Post]

    Can a smooci girl fuck up and not provide BBBJ when she's at your place even though it says it on her profile? YES, and you can review her for it as punishment.

    Can a Thai Friendly girl fuck up and not provide BBBJ when she's at your place even though she promised that in conversation beforehand? YES, and then she's free to continue to do that to the others on Thai Friendly.
    I prefer the way a ThaiFriendly girl can be punished for not providing what she promised; you reduce the agreed upon payment accordingly. Might even be reduced to zero or cab fare so nominal it is near zero.

    Are there any instances of this happening with girls booked through Smooci? Seems to me I read reviews here of girls booked through Smooci who don't really deliver their promised services or do a poor job of it yet they apparently walk away with the full price listed on Smooci, which in all likelihood started out double or more what a similar girl would have agreed to on ThaiFriendly.

    Yes, the Smooci girl might get a lower Star Rating from the customer as long as she didn't wow the customer and win him over with a wonderful life story about what a drunk her Thai baby daddy was, how much he beat her and how she needs the money (oh, and a really high Star Rating, please) to help pay for grandpa's third liver transplant.

  10. #761

    My two cents.

    Pics are difficult to verify. Professional lighting, readily available appearance altering apps together with good hairstyling make up and clothes can make anybody appear a lot more attractive than they are. Just check out Instagram for girls you know. So it's difficult for Smooci to control this aspect of the profile. Not so age but enough on that.

    An interactive feature would be worthwhile and technically possible but both expensive for Smooci and most likely not something most girls would agree to.

    With respect the idea of having a feature to allow bidding for services is on many levels a non starter and in my opinion would lower the tone and sense of professionalism the app currently enjoys.

    I would however suggest Smooci could expand escort"s personal details. I notice weight is omitted and I would add shaved or not and whether she has tattoos or breast enhancement both personal turn offs for me.

  11. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInStl  [View Original Post]
    Because the truth is, these girls DON'T want to negotiate. Very few of these girls give two shits about what WE want. They HATE this business. Even the one's who want to do it right, really don't want to negotiate or have to deviate much from the standard sexual offering.

    You get better pictures on smooci, an actual menu, reviews, a set rate, and generally, I would think, a higher standard of professionalism..
    There is always negotiations if they haven't made any money and are almost broke. I think a girl in this situation would jump at the chance to negotiate. As to photo's, way too many photos on smooci and on the escort websites in my opinion. Thai friendly and even smooci Manila has better 'real photos'.

  12. #759

    Smooci feedback

    If I were to offer suggestions to smooci, they would be:

    1) A fee offer button? I could see that.

    Maybe even something like eBay, where the girls or agency can set it up to automatically refuse offers below a certain amount. I'm one of those people, I prefer to just buy what it is at the price it is, but I can see how some people might like the idea, and, with no hassle, the girls can say yes or no.

    2) (And I'm sure they already TRY and do this) Try to set a higher standard on pictures, even giving the ladies examples of what works best. Maybe even set up a picture day, where you bring in a photographer and they can come in and get their pictures done for free.

    3) And video. Geez, it's 2018 and cell phone technology is such that you can shoot in 4 K, you'd think these girls would take advantage of that. Make a nice video, "Hi, my name is Banana, I want to come and see you!" Flash a little boobie, or wiggle their butt. It's not rocket science.

    4) (And I'm not sure if they have this already or not) Yes, maybe find a way to communicate to the customer. Get a girl with a good grasp of English to actually be available to talk to the customer if they have questions or requests. Someone who's not actually performing services, but has an understanding of it, as well as an empathy for the customer. (Though I do understand the, uh, liabilities of this as well.).

    Just some thoughts.

  13. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    As I stated in my earlier posts, neither do I. Yet. And for the very same reasons you cited.

    But the inability of the prospective customer to engage in some kind of personal and private exchange with the girl re specific requests and live photo/video sharing before committing to a booking (for the benefit of both sides) will provide the ongoing competitive edge to dating sites over any escort service related business model. So it'll have to be faced and dealt with at least as a point of discussion for any such business claiming to be a work in progress and receptive to the idea of overcoming prospective customer objections rather than pretending they aren't there.
    I'm not saying it's wrong to give a business input on what they can do to improve their services.

    I'm not saying it's wrong to have special requests in how you want your girl.

    But Thai Friendly and Smooci are two different types of business set-ups.

    Thai Friendly makes ALL of their income off of people who sign up for Premium membership. The girls are free to come and go as they please.

    I'm assuming Smooci has some sort of fee, or stipend per call for the girls (either from them or the agency they work for), as the primary income. That means the girls they have available are a premium to them, and they can't afford to lose business to guys / girls who set up appointments outside the system. That would defeat the whole purpose.

    Now you CAN, be a premium member, but I would think there are plenty of people who use the system who aren't. You can still find quality girls without it. The majority of people who use a service like smooci, do so for convenience, structured familiarity, and generalized sexual services. You can use the service where you only pay if you find someone you want. It's set up for a mainstream user.

    The majority of people who use Thai Friendly are a little more seasoned type of monger. You pay your money for the time, REGARDLESS if you score or not. It's just a free for all. And even then you're still not sure you get what you think you will, and there are no reviews to go by.

    An important aspect of services like smooci is to protect the girls. Make it an easy environment to profit from, while still giving the customer as much information as possible.

    Because the truth is, these girls DON'T want to negotiate. Very few of these girls give two shits about what WE want. They HATE this business. Even the one's who want to do it right, really don't want to negotiate or have to deviate much from the standard sexual offering.

    Smooci gives the one's who want to do it right an opportunity to work it hassle-free, and the REVIEW process is in place to try and keep them up to an acceptable standard.

    Opening up a dialogue with customers would mean opening the girls up to the same situation they get when they work on Thai Friendly. "Can you do this?" "Can you do that?" "Can you do it for this much?" "Can my two friends join in for free?

    I think we're forgetting how much bullshit these girls have to go through sometimes in dealing with people.

    Why wouldn't they just go to Thai Friendly and go through that for FREE?

    Can a smooci girl fuck up and not provide BBBJ when she's at your place even though it says it on her profile? YES, and you can review her for it as punishment.

    Can a Thai Friendly girl fuck up and not provide BBBJ when she's at your place even though she promised that in conversation beforehand? YES, and then she's free to continue to do that to the others on Thai Friendly.

    You get better pictures on smooci, an actual menu, reviews, a set rate, and generally, I would think, a higher standard of professionalism.

  14. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptivia  [View Original Post]
    Are you considering adding Chiang Mai to the list of locations?

    I think there is large gap and opportunity for this type of service there.
    Actually I agreed with you too.

    Have demands but lack of supply. I should say not much proper good repute establishment to offer the services from the girls.

    In fact from what I know and experienced in Chiangmai before, never lack of supply of girls willing to provide the services. But they need some proper agents or site for them to list on.

  15. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoociApp  [View Original Post]
    Umm. No, suprisingly enough we were refering to the "verified, unedited comments".
    Are you considering adding Chiang Mai to the list of locations?

    I think there is large gap and opportunity for this type of service there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
fkk tours
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape