Adult Vacations
fkk-livingroom.de
Tokyostyle Deliver

Thread: Cozumel

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodPacker500  [View Original Post]
    It's legal. The only thing that I think is illegal is if a pimp solicits for a girl. Which of course happened regularly outside of the GH and I've had happen once outside of Salsa.

Woody
    Thanks for clarifying the legal aspect of the Mexican club scene.

I also appreciate the tip; cut out the middle man and buy direct! Sounds like good advice.

Knoteebuoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoteebuoy  [View Original Post]
    I am familiar with the club scene on the Dutch Caribbean islands but not so much in Mexico. Is the action in these clubs legal or simply tolerated?

Knoteebuoy.
    It's legal. The only thing that I think is illegal is if a pimp solicits for a girl. Which of course happened regularly outside of the GH and I've had happen once outside of Salsa.

Woody

Legal or Tolerated

Quote Originally Posted by Viajero11  [View Original Post]
    Bar & Co, Salsa, Embassy, and El Trebol, all within a relatively short walk from the cruise ship terminal
    I am familiar with the club scene on the Dutch Caribbean islands but not so much in Mexico. Is the action in these clubs legal or simply tolerated?

Knoteebuoy.

Cozumel

I was in Cozumel for three days for some are & are in between work stints on the mainland, and in between swimming, snorkeling, and just relaxing, took some time to indulge. I'the been there several times before and had pretty good experiences and was also encouraged by the last post. First afternoon I had the time to shop around and scope things out at Bar & Co, Salsa, Embassy, and El Trebol, all within a relatively short walk from the cruise ship terminal if you're on foot. A moto is a whole lot easier. I hadn't been to Cozumel for two years, and this time there were many more girls at each location, and each spot had some very nice looking ones by my standards. What I was checking for mostly was a good vibe from the girl as this just makes a huge difference to me.

El Trebol, which isn't mentioned much here, is a bit off the beaten path. If you walk by Salsa heading away from the cruise ship terminal, go past California Club about 200 feet to an obvious but unmarked dirt road heading to the right. Go down the road about 50 yards and it's the only building there. Met Ely who was leaving as I got there. We chatted a bit and I liked her a lot so planned to return the next day. The other girl working was decent and I might have gone with her if I hadn't met Ely. At Salsa, Karla was very cute and friendly, definitely worth checking out. At Embassy a Brasileira, Anna, was very much to my liking. There was also a Mexicana named Aline who was drop dead gorgeous. Spinner with a super tight body and great ass, beautiful face, great hair. I was a bit taken aback that such a beautiful woman was working there. The catch, however, was that she seemed icy cold. Now and then, I'm just in the mood to fuck a certain type of girl even if she seems cold and I think her performance is going to suck. If there hadn't been much better choices in the attitude department, I would definitely have gone with her. At Bar & Co the choice was limited and the two attractive girls were occupied with other guys.

So I started with Karla at Salsa. Short, a bit thick but not fat and with a sexy body, very pretty face, and gorgeous long black silky hair. Super clean and smelled great, but her number one attribute was her playful and sexy attitude. Overall excellent performance and very enthusiastic. Super CBJ with great eye contact and lots of smiling, mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy. Went from light pecking on the lips to DFK as we got into it. Amazing actress, as this was a super happy girlfriend academy award experience. Intense orgasm at 45 minutes.

Next day it was Ely at El Trebol. Pretty face with the long black hair that I'm a sucker for, very nice and shapely all natural body, and very sweet and friendly. After a few minutes of undressing each other, she drops to her knees and starts a fucking amazing BBBJ. It just got better from there. Multiple positions, DFK, super sexy enthusiasm. I can still see her vividly in standing doggy with her gorgeous hair trailing down her back and her pretty face looking back at me as she thrusts against me. Another rocking orgasm at 50 minutes. After I explode and recover a bit, she's takes off the condom, wipes my dick off and sucks me for a bit. Holy fucking shit, I didn't ask for and certainly wasn't expecting such drop dead GFE.

Though I work out daily and am fit, I'm in my mid fifties and was pretty whipped after the session with Ely, and my dick was a little sore, too. So I had to dig deep to get up the energy for one last go. Went to Embassy and fortunately Anna was there. Eu gosto muito as Brasileiras, and she was very much my type. Beautiful hair and face with no makeup, clean and smelled great, curvy body with a great bunda, flawless skin head to toe, a nice attitude, and good performance. No lip kissing but she did do a great BBBJ.

Room, girl, drinks, and tip were $90-100 for each girl. Not cheap but not a problem for my budget and, though YMMV, well worth it to me for these three.

I was very happy to have been able to fuck my top three choices, and all exceeded my expectations, but I think Ely ruined me for a while as all will now be compared to her.

Cozumel. December 2015

I made it to Cozumel The Saturday after Christmas. Too tired to check out the clubs, so I don't know if anything was open. On Sunday, no cruise ships were in, and nothing was open. I saw the Greenhouse Cigar Bar, it didn't appear to be open any day. On Monday, I walked in Barco around 1 pm, there were 3 or 4 girls in, maybe one 7 or above. I walked to what I think is called the Embassy Club. This time, I didn't see that name, just a sign upstairs that says gentlemen club. I walked passed the tout and walked upstairs. There were about 6 or seven girls, a couple of lookers with large breasts. 4 other guys walked in the same time as me and got the attention of the two girls I was most interested in. I went to the Salsa to check things out, and thought I might come later to Embassy, or whatever it is called.

I looked in Salsa, there were about 5 girls in sight. I saw a couple of cuties, but was on the way back to Embassy. As I was about to get on the bike, One girl looked out the open window and started talking to me. I let her talk me into come back inside after negotiating the price. She quoted $80 US (approx) for the room and activities.

I paid at the bar, got a couple of drinks, then went to the room. The rooms are fairly nice, as I remember from a previous trip. I couldn't understand her name, even though she spoke some English. A very cute face, about mid 20's, about 5' 7", full see's, nice legs, a little mommy tummy, not bothersome for me. She was good at CBJ, and we did multiple positions, I finished in Mish. A good 30 or 40 minutes. We exchanged numbers, I was possibly going to repeat the next day, and maybe bring her to my hotel.

The next afternoon, I checked out the other places, then back to Salsa. I didn't see the my chica from the day before, but saw another cute. Karey, I think. Pretty good English. I asked how much, she said $150 US, I told her what I paid yesterday, she agreed to $90 US. Bought a couple of drinks, when up the the room. She was about 5' 0", no kids, firm curvy body. Very attractive to me. Probably be or small see's, firm ass. Very pleasant conversation, good CBJ, multiple positions. After finishing, we talked a long time. She said she would do anal, so I was going to meet up the next day, but couldn't make connections. The prices were lower than my last trip, last time it was about $120 US at Salsa, although I found one gem at the Embassy for about $80. YMMV!

Cozumel Massage ++

I'm going to be in Cozumel for 2 weeks and would like to find more of a quiet personal female friend for FBSM or evening dates.

I'm not seeking a full blown pro with agency.

Any hints or should I relay on a local bartender for ideas. Haha.

Cozumel

I am cruising there in 2016 and have a few questions.

Where are the Bars located that have ladies available. I tried googling the names provided and had no luck.

What should I expect to pay for full service?

Are there any street walkers?

Cozumel is safe

Mfins is right that Cozumel is safe. The cruise ship folks will tell you otherwise but they want you to stay close to the stores that they have "arrangements" with. You'll notice you're asked often what ship you're on. That's because if you spend money, the ship gets some back.

I've spent about 3 months in Cozumel over the past 10 years and never had a moments trouble. I stay away anywhere the cruise ship tourists are likely to be and rent a casita back on Avenida 55. I have heard of pick pockets but never encountered one and I have walked many many mile around San Miguel from 60th all the way to the town square. Go where you want and have fun. If you're on a cruise ship your best bets are El Barco and Club Salsa. I've done better at Salsa. Prettier women and much better rooms. Any taxi driver can take you there.

- still trying to find out if the Cigar Bar is open or not, and if anyone is going to be in Cozumel the first 3 weeks of January let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I will be solo in Cozumel and look to check out one of the strip clubs (salsa, El Barco, etc) near the cruise port.

How safe would it be for a solo guy?

Did you pre-pay?

How do I know they want take my money and run?

What about pick pockets or taking money while I shower?

Let me know your experiences on these matters and If they are legit or I am just being too cautious.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I will be solo in Cozumel and look to check out one of the strip clubs (salsa, El Barco, etc) near the cruise port.

Did you pre-pay?

Let me know your experiences on these matters and If they are legit or I am just being too cautious.

Thanks in advance.
    You will be extremely safe. I mean don't leave $1000 sitting on the top of the Tv when you take a shower but, you are as safe in Cozumel as anywhere in the world. Solo or otherwise.

Safety in Cozumel

Did you pre-pay?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone been to Cozumel recently?

The last time I was there (3 years ago) the Cigar Bar had closed. A post I saw here had me wondering if it had reopened. After more than a month I'm still wondering. It isn't a big deal as I can find out when I'm down there. But it would be nice to know.

Also any suggestions for girls that are independent would be a great help. I've been to all the bars listed here except one (and one that isn't listed) and I've not been impressed except for one visit to the bar next to Hotel California and the Cigar Bar. Over all, they all seemed pricey for the quality you get. But that's my opinion and I'm comparing it the the East Coast US. Maybe with the better exchange rate things have improved.

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by WoodPacker500  [View Original Post]
    Based on your post I take it the Cigar bar has reopened. I used to enjoy walking down to the main square, dropping the wife off to shop for trinkets, and I'd go out for a beer at the Cigar Bar and get laid before we met back up. Last time I was there the owner was apparently running for political office and closed the place. That made getting laid tricky. I sure hope it's reopened.

The Cigar Bar

Based on your post I take it the Cigar bar has reopened. I used to enjoy walking down to the main square, dropping the wife off to shop for trinkets, and I'd go out for a beer at the Cigar Bar and get laid before we met back up. Last time I was there the owner was apparently running for political office and closed the place. That made getting laid tricky. I sure hope it's reopened.

Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPop  [View Original Post]
    All have lap dances and back rooms for more intimate sessions and all are similarly priced.
    Good FR Pilgrim. What are the 'similarly priced' prices?

WC.

The honorable side of Cozumel

I was on a cruise and rented an old Volkswagen with an open top to tour the island. The old car with it's stiff steering and hard stick shift was very hard to drive, like riding a pig.

We did a drive around the island to the East coast, stopping at nice, clean deserted beaches along the way. Cozumel grew so fast. Only a few years ago the beach South of the downtown pier, towards the cruise ship dock, used to be empty, wide open and pitch-black at night with no street light. You could walk for miles along the road and see no cars, no people, no houses. Just you and, the ocean and cool breeze. But now that beach is built up solid with back to back time-share condos. Damn the time-share mongers.

Anyway, Cozumel is a huge town with a large population outside of downtown. There has to be a few house for the local population, but I could not discreetly find it, since I was with company. But any cab driver would be able to take you to the local casas.

I parked the car at a parking lot near the town square, half a block from downtown beach with those huge statues, to walk around. I came back to the car late in the afternoon in the driving warm tropical rain. I was struggling to put the top up in the pouring rain. What the hell. We were already drenched in the rain, but the rain was warm. I was driving out to the street when the old attendant ran out after the car, brandishing. My wallet which dropped out of my swimming trunk in the lot while I was fumbling with the top. I had the ship boarding card, passport card, airline boarding passes and quite a chunk of cash in the wallet. I would have lots of problem if I lost that wallet.

So thank you for showing me the honest and honorable side of Cozumel.

Quote Originally Posted by MT2345  [View Original Post]
    We are only in because for the day and coming off a cruise.

We don't stop anywhere else.

Just trying to find the possibility of a good show for the guys while we're there.
    Not sure why the other poster said there is nothing in Cozumel. Certainly I wouldn't say its the greatest Mongering Spot but, there are some clubs and things to do. You won't find a US Strip club atmosphere but, you can def. Have a good time with some good beer, tequila and some ladies. When you get off go to Barco or better yet Green House.

If you feel really adventurous and have time take the ferry to playa del carmen. Its 45 minutes each way. Leaves every hour.

There is a place there called Chilly Willy's which has some fantastic girls and its a complete strip club.

Also, If your looking for food go to El Moro. Honestly the best food in Mexico. Any cab driver will know the place. Its a hidden gem.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations