Thread: Los Algodones (near Yuma)

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bob ND

Great review. Keep it coming. Love the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by GymDandy
    Wow $5.00 us for a condom I have only paid $1 or 10 pesos when I have forgotten mine.
    I'm sure I had the words "fresh meat" written on my forehead. I looked as "out-of-place" as I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by GymDandy
    BTW in the offseason I book through Priceline and get a real nice room with hot breakfast at Wingate by Windam for under $60.00. Onseason can get a little pricey with the poroduce people and Snowbirds in town.
    I figured this WAS the off-season. Anyhow, the choice of using a hotel was pretty last minute. I booked it an hour before I arrived in Yuma, while I was driving, using Hotels.Com on my PDA cellphone.

Ironically, that's where I stayed, the Wingate by Wyndham. Price was $95. They have good breakfasts there, but I missed it as I didn't crawl out of bed until 11am.

2nd Chance - nice intell report

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Chance
    August 14, 2009

Preface: This is my first trip to Los Algodones. I'm trying to be extremely detailed for the benefit of anyone who may be making the first trip out, like me. The report is long, so please be patient.

http://www.pifusa.com/private/images..._Algodones.JPG

My adventure started with a hitch. I went to my Chiropractor in the morning for an adjustment. After a session with "Snap, Crackle, and Pop", I was pretty sore. So sore, in fact, that the drive to Yuma was almost unbearable! I persisted, took many rest stops to stretch, and rolled in 2 hours behind schedule.

Itís now 3:00pm and I still needed to secure lodging. I decided to bunk in Yuma. It was only 15mins from the border entry and I really needed a comfortable bed to sleep tonight. I also travel with my gun and didn't want to risk bringing it through the "Republic of Kalifornia". There are a lot of national hotel chains as well as local motels. Normally I would choose the local ones because they would be under $45 but, since I was sore I choose a more comfortable location but it set me back $100.

Note: Yuma wasn't the sleepy town I expected. There is an In-N-Out burger here! Can't be THAT sleepy! Had lunch there and saw a really cute Hispanic girl making my burger, named Jo. If this is a sign of things to come, then this weekend should be awesome!

Ok it's now 4pm, my gun and extra cash has been secured, and it's time to exit my hotel and start my fun "South of the Border". I felt it was a bit late to try and contact Granjefe so I decided to venture out on my own. Sorry Granjefe.

From Yuma I took the I-8W across to California. Continuing on for 5-1/2 miles to exit 166 (Algodones Rd/Andrade). Exit and turn left towards Mexico. Its 2 miles to the border from here. I elected to park in the big parking lot near the border crossing. The parking entrance is right after the RV park. I didn't see any place to pay the $5 parking fee. Maybe you pay on the way out?? Remember, the parking lot closes at 10pm just like the border. Any cars left overnight will be towed. There's supposed to be a secure lot for overnight parking for $22. I didn't see it.

After passing the border, I walked to the first block and this seems to be the center of it all. Go 1/2 block forward (south) and The Green Door/Bar Olimpico is on the left.

From the same block, if you turn west (right) and go down 1 block, the Hawaii Club is on the left (Ave A & Calle 3).

Trivia: did you know that Los Algodones has over 367 dentist offices in its 5 blocks? Also, the town rolls up by 5pm except for some of the big pharmacies.

Following Grandjefe's direction I found the PEMEX gas station and the two currency exchange places. Today it was $12.85/$12.45. My $140.00 USD netted me $1,743.00 Pesos. Quickly, I made my way back to The Green Door. I didnít want to be late for the action.

Walked in at 5pm and it was... quiet? I saw 6 fat girls in the back and 4 hot girls (7-8 range) in the front, interacting with a bunch of Americans. No dancers on the pole except for a fat bartender with Downs Syndrome (not kidding). My carona was $2USD or $20 Pesos (good example of the value of changing Dollars to Pesos). I count 15 customers so far. There was one girl that I would rate as a 6 on the body bur she has there big ass heavy tits. Not personally experienced, but viewed in passing. By 6pm it didn't change much. No new girls and the good ones were occupied.

So I strolled to Hawaii Club. More hot girls there and lots of soft booths and benches. It was much nicer than The Green Door. I was directed to the last couch and there was already a girl there. Her name is Montez and a 5 at best. She (Montez) spoke good English. I used the opportunity to research. Spent $20USD in drinks but got some good intel. As it turns out the bars don't really get hopping til after 9pm on a Friday and around 7pm on Saturday. Another $20 for a full contact dance and $20 Pesos for a water. She offered FS for $80 but I declined. She was a little on the heavy side and I don't do fat chicks. Plus with my aching back it probably would have killed me!

It's now 7pm and I decided to go back to The Green Door to see what changed. There were more girls and more customers. So far the girls at Hawaii are better. I ordered a bottle of water, but here he charged me $30 Pesos. I couldn't argue. Had to break a $200 Peso bill and that's the change I got back.

Note to self: grab more $20 Peso Dollars when changing out cash. Also have some $1 USD for tipping waiters and pole dancers. The smallest Peso bill is a $20. Throwing Peso coins at pole dancers can be dangerous.

The hottest girl here was the bartender. She actually came on stage and pole danced. She was the only one that danced the entire hour. By 8pm it was still dead. Hottest girl is still the bartender. Her name is Mala. I asked if she liked to dance and she said, "Yes and I like sex, too". That should have been my hint to ask but she was really busy at the bar and I was unable to get her attention again. The gal with the huge heavy boobs was still there and with the same guy. They were together even as I left. That's 3.5 hours! Hope that guy has deep pockets.

8:30 rolled in and I went back to Hawaii. Had a private dance with a hottie named Viola. Petite with big natural boobs and softness in all the right places, but spoke no English. She wanted $120 for F/S and didn't budge. Probably worth it but Iíll save it for another day. Also, I thought I detected a hint of body odor on her. It turned out to be me. Freakin hot and humid today! I better cut my losses and scram because 9:00pm was rolled in. I left Hawaii Club, crossed the street and had some awesome street tacos from the stand facing the club, then made my way back to the border. At the end I only spend $700 Pesos. A bit disappointed but will try again tomorrow. BTW, there was no one in the parking lot to collect my $5 bucks. Lucky me!

Afterthought: I noticed that the girls don't really come up to guys unless you are a regular.
    Looks like your first recon mission was a success. By far Hawaii Club is the best these days for ladies in Algodones. There are plenty of dark booths with seats back in the corner of the club. All you need to do is pick a lady and buy here a glass of juice. Then its touchy, touchy. The law of economics my friend. Nice fotos as well.

Chao Amigo

Nice TR

I had reservations about coming back today. My back was feeling better but I knew the drive home would suck. But, I figured that if I didn't score a chica I can, at least, score some cheap cigarettes. Not bad for $21 USD for a carton of Marlboros and available at just about any Pharmacy.

Made my way back to Hawaii at 3pm. Figured the girls were prettier and although a bit more expensive it may be worth the trip. Kudos to them for keeping a rotation of pole dancers going. Beers went up to $3 bucks but it didn't matter because I was distracted by a cutie named Violeta. She has softness in all the right places and a nice fake rack that didn't feel fake. She also had a Jennifer Lopez ass that was hypnotic! She spoke broken English but enough to get the conversation going. She wanted $120 for F/S but offered to go down to $100. Both prices included the house fee. Funds were low since I unsuccessfully spent money yesterday. I negotiated $620 for a BJ.

Note: having exact change is helpful since the bar guys pretend they can't do fuckin math and once they get your cash in hand, itís hard to get it back.

I gave her $650 Pesos then, thebar guy said the room is $50 Pesos. I got screwed before my BJ. I was committed to get something so off I went. I could kick myself. I left my condoms in my car and had to pay $5 USD for a 20 ply condom. This made it difficult as I kept losing it. We started with a traditional lap dance to get the goods nice and hard. My hands wandered everywhere. She as a trooper and kept at it for almost the entire 30mins. Although it was a bit mechanical, it wasn't half bad. I tried to get a picture but she refused. She said, "No, because of the internet". LOL. I said, "Yeah, but its good for your business!" She laughed but still said No.

I wasnít so lucky on the parking fee this time. On my way out I had to pay my $5.00 USD.

Lessons learned:
    1. Exchange cash for Pesos and avoid large bills.
    2. Keep some $1 USD for tipping.
    3. Bring your own condoms.
    4. Always negotiate, as they seem to expect to haggle.
    5. No need to show up before 5pm as selections are limited.
    6. Leave $5 bucks in your vehicle so you have payment for parking on the way out.

So, that's it. My adventure is done and so is my story. It wasn't a mind blowing experience. Some compared Los Algodones as the Nogales of 10 years past. I think that Nogie was more fun back then. I will have to give it another try when it cools off a bit.
    Wait until november to return. The harvest crews from the north will be back with pockets full of $ and the girls will come. Wow $5.00 us for a condom I have only paid $1 or 10 pesos when I have forgotten mine.

I usually call ahead to one of my regulars so I know I have something there wating for me when I get there but then if there is something better I am unable to sample it. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

BTW in the offseason I book through Priceline and get a real nice room with hot breakfast at Wingate by Windam for under $60.00. Onseason can get a little pricey with the poroduce people and Snowbirds in town.

Thanks for the report and the pictures good luck in your future expeditions.

August 15, 2009 - My Second Visit

I had reservations about coming back today. My back was feeling better but I knew the drive home would suck. But, I figured that if I didn't score a chica I can, at least, score some cheap cigarettes. Not bad for $21 USD for a carton of Marlboros and available at just about any Pharmacy.

Made my way back to Hawaii at 3pm. Figured the girls were prettier and although a bit more expensive it may be worth the trip. Kudos to them for keeping a rotation of pole dancers going. Beers went up to $3 bucks but it didn't matter because I was distracted by a cutie named Violeta. She has softness in all the right places and a nice fake rack that didn't feel fake. She also had a Jennifer Lopez ass that was hypnotic! She spoke broken English but enough to get the conversation going. She wanted $120 for F/S but offered to go down to $100. Both prices included the house fee. Funds were low since I unsuccessfully spent money yesterday. I negotiated $620 for a BJ.

Note: having exact change is helpful since the bar guys pretend they can't do fuckin math and once they get your cash in hand, itís hard to get it back.

I gave her $650 Pesos then, thebar guy said the room is $50 Pesos. I got screwed before my BJ. I was committed to get something so off I went. I could kick myself. I left my condoms in my car and had to pay $5 USD for a 20 ply condom. This made it difficult as I kept losing it. We started with a traditional lap dance to get the goods nice and hard. My hands wandered everywhere. She as a trooper and kept at it for almost the entire 30mins. Although it was a bit mechanical, it wasn't half bad. I tried to get a picture but she refused. She said, "No, because of the internet". LOL. I said, "Yeah, but its good for your business!" She laughed but still said No.

I wasnít so lucky on the parking fee this time. On my way out I had to pay my $5.00 USD.

Lessons learned:
    1. Exchange cash for Pesos and avoid large bills.
    2. Keep some $1 USD for tipping.
    3. Bring your own condoms.
    4. Always negotiate, as they seem to expect to haggle.
    5. No need to show up before 5pm as selections are limited.
    6. Leave $5 bucks in your vehicle so you have payment for parking on the way out.

So, that's it. My adventure is done and so is my story. It wasn't a mind blowing experience. Some compared Los Algodones as the Nogales of 10 years past. I think that Nogie was more fun back then. I will have to give it another try when it cools off a bit.

August 14, 2009 - My First Visit (with pics)

August 14, 2009

Preface: This is my first trip to Los Algodones. I'm trying to be extremely detailed for the benefit of anyone who may be making the first trip out, like me. The report is long, so please be patient.

http://www.pifusa.com/private/images..._Algodones.JPG

My adventure started with a hitch. I went to my Chiropractor in the morning for an adjustment. After a session with "Snap, Crackle, and Pop", I was pretty sore. So sore, in fact, that the drive to Yuma was almost unbearable! I persisted, took many rest stops to stretch, and rolled in 2 hours behind schedule.

Itís now 3:00pm and I still needed to secure lodging. I decided to bunk in Yuma. It was only 15mins from the border entry and I really needed a comfortable bed to sleep tonight. I also travel with my gun and didn't want to risk bringing it through the "Republic of Kalifornia". There are a lot of national hotel chains as well as local motels. Normally I would choose the local ones because they would be under $45 but, since I was sore I choose a more comfortable location but it set me back $100.

Note: Yuma wasn't the sleepy town I expected. There is an In-N-Out burger here! Can't be THAT sleepy! Had lunch there and saw a really cute Hispanic girl making my burger, named Jo. If this is a sign of things to come, then this weekend should be awesome!

Ok it's now 4pm, my gun and extra cash has been secured, and it's time to exit my hotel and start my fun "South of the Border". I felt it was a bit late to try and contact Granjefe so I decided to venture out on my own. Sorry Granjefe.

From Yuma I took the I-8W across to California. Continuing on for 5-1/2 miles to exit 166 (Algodones Rd/Andrade). Exit and turn left towards Mexico. Its 2 miles to the border from here. I elected to park in the big parking lot near the border crossing. The parking entrance is right after the RV park. I didn't see any place to pay the $5 parking fee. Maybe you pay on the way out?? Remember, the parking lot closes at 10pm just like the border. Any cars left overnight will be towed. There's supposed to be a secure lot for overnight parking for $22. I didn't see it.

After passing the border, I walked to the first block and this seems to be the center of it all. Go 1/2 block forward (south) and The Green Door/Bar Olimpico is on the left.

From the same block, if you turn west (right) and go down 1 block, the Hawaii Club is on the left (Ave A & Calle 3).

Trivia: did you know that Los Algodones has over 367 dentist offices in its 5 blocks? Also, the town rolls up by 5pm except for some of the big pharmacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Granjefe
    To find the Pemex walk out the Green Door and turn left. Walk to the corner and turn right. First you will see the church, continue walking west. You will go west 2 blocks and see the park, you are there.
    Following Grandjefe's direction I found the PEMEX gas station and the two currency exchange places. Today it was $12.85/$12.45. My $140.00 USD netted me $1,743.00 Pesos. Quickly, I made my way back to The Green Door. I didnít want to be late for the action.

Walked in at 5pm and it was... quiet? I saw 6 fat girls in the back and 4 hot girls (7-8 range) in the front, interacting with a bunch of Americans. No dancers on the pole except for a fat bartender with Downs Syndrome (not kidding). My carona was $2USD or $20 Pesos (good example of the value of changing Dollars to Pesos). I count 15 customers so far. There was one girl that I would rate as a 6 on the body bur she has there big ass heavy tits. Not personally experienced, but viewed in passing. By 6pm it didn't change much. No new girls and the good ones were occupied.

So I strolled to Hawaii Club. More hot girls there and lots of soft booths and benches. It was much nicer than The Green Door. I was directed to the last couch and there was already a girl there. Her name is Montez and a 5 at best. She (Montez) spoke good English. I used the opportunity to research. Spent $20USD in drinks but got some good intel. As it turns out the bars don't really get hopping til after 9pm on a Friday and around 7pm on Saturday. Another $20 for a full contact dance and $20 Pesos for a water. She offered FS for $80 but I declined. She was a little on the heavy side and I don't do fat chicks. Plus with my aching back it probably would have killed me!

It's now 7pm and I decided to go back to The Green Door to see what changed. There were more girls and more customers. So far the girls at Hawaii are better. I ordered a bottle of water, but here he charged me $30 Pesos. I couldn't argue. Had to break a $200 Peso bill and that's the change I got back.

Note to self: grab more $20 Peso Dollars when changing out cash. Also have some $1 USD for tipping waiters and pole dancers. The smallest Peso bill is a $20. Throwing Peso coins at pole dancers can be dangerous.

The hottest girl here was the bartender. She actually came on stage and pole danced. She was the only one that danced the entire hour. By 8pm it was still dead. Hottest girl is still the bartender. Her name is Mala. I asked if she liked to dance and she said, "Yes and I like sex, too". That should have been my hint to ask but she was really busy at the bar and I was unable to get her attention again. The gal with the huge heavy boobs was still there and with the same guy. They were together even as I left. That's 3.5 hours! Hope that guy has deep pockets.

8:30 rolled in and I went back to Hawaii. Had a private dance with a hottie named Viola. Petite with big natural boobs and softness in all the right places, but spoke no English. She wanted $120 for F/S and didn't budge. Probably worth it but Iíll save it for another day. Also, I thought I detected a hint of body odor on her. It turned out to be me. Freakin hot and humid today! I better cut my losses and scram because 9:00pm was rolled in. I left Hawaii Club, crossed the street and had some awesome street tacos from the stand facing the club, then made my way back to the border. At the end I only spend $700 Pesos. A bit disappointed but will try again tomorrow. BTW, there was no one in the parking lot to collect my $5 bucks. Lucky me!

Afterthought: I noticed that the girls don't really come up to guys unless you are a regular.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Algodones_Exit.JPG‎   big-ass_Parking_Lot.JPG‎   Green_Door.JPG‎   Hawaii.JPG‎   PEMEX-Currency_Exchange.jpg‎  

Montez-Hawaii.jpg‎   Viola -Hawaii.jpg‎  

Off I go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Nd
    Please let us know how the weekend goes.
    Granjefe and Zman1, thanks for all the info.

Bob Nd, I intend to give a detailed report. I'm bringing my PDA phone and a digital camera. The quality of my report will, however, be directly proportional with the amount of beers I have.

Granjefe, I'll still give you a call when I arrive. It will be closer to 1:30am.

Reply to 2nd Chance

Yikes! So I guess the smart thing to do is to venture to Los Algodones.

Granjefe! I'm coming your way!

So, let me go over my checklist, see if I'm missing anything.

1. Drive my happy ass towards Yuma. Get on the I-8 towards California. Exit on "Algodones/Andrade". Take that road south til it ends.

Google Maps is pretty freaking cool. Good Zoom Features and StreetView brings the entire drive right onto the PC screen. It's like I've already been there!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...28231&t=h&z=14

2. Decide whether to:
    (a) park at the large lot for $5.00, knowing I have to cross back before 10pm.
    (b) Cross and try to score a overnight room at the Green Door.
    (c) Drive across and get a room at Hotel Central.

3. Track down the PEMEX gas station and change out for some Pesos (where is it exactly?)

4. Check out Green Door (look for Mariana) and the Hawaiian club (look for Claudia)

5. Bust a couple of nuts.. get some chow.. and head home.

Granjefe, I'm heading down. I'll call you Friday when I roll in. Should be around noon or 1pm.
    Your checklist looks good. To find the Pemex walk out the Green Door and turn left. Walk to the corner and turn right. First you will see the church, continue walking west. You will go west 2 blocks and see the park, you are there.

Good Luck with trip!

2Nd. You won't find Mariana, unfortunately. She went back to Cozumel. But, Yvonne will give you a good bang for your buck! LOL! Also Claudia is a nice lady but she doesn't DATY. Check out Marcia also while you are there. She great and the Best dancer.

Good Luck! Later!

Trip Report 08/05/09

I went down for one night on business and slipped across the border around 8:15pm last Wednesday Night. Damn was it hot and windy.

As Zman said about being slow Thurs. Nite, there was the same number of chicas(6-8) and no dancers that nite. Yvonne and Josephina were sitting at the end of the bar and another I had been with from Chihuaha(sp?) that I can't rember her name, those were the only real doable ones that I saw.

Had a few beers, then arriba and back across the border by 9:45pm.
    The guards were bored by that time and when I didn't declare anything, they got a little nosey and poked at the pockets of my shorts but only found car keys. That's why I almost always buy something to bring back, booze or licqueur filled chocolates, etc. It's best to declare something or just say you went over to eat some Tacos and that usually gets a chuckle out of them.

Fred_nd

Please let us know how the weekend goes.

Yikes! I ges I'm heading to Los Algodones

Yikes! So I guess the smart thing to do is to venture to Los Algodones.

Granjefe! I'm coming your way!

So, let me go over my checklist, see if I'm missing anything.

1. Drive my happy ass towards Yuma. Get on the I-8 towards California. Exit on "Algodones/Andrade". Take that road south til it ends.

Google Maps is pretty freaking cool. Good Zoom Features and StreetView brings the entire drive right onto the PC screen. It's like I've already been there!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...28231&t=h&z=14

2. Decide whether to:
    (a) park at the large lot for $5.00, knowing I have to cross back before 10pm.
    (b) Cross and try to score a overnight room at the Green Door.
    (c) Drive across and get a room at Hotel Central.

3. Track down the PEMEX gas station and change out for some Pesos (where is it exactly?)

4. Check out Green Door (look for Mariana) and the Hawaiian club (look for Claudia)

5. Bust a couple of nuts.. get some chow.. and head home.

Granjefe, I'm heading down. I'll call you Friday when I roll in. Should be around noon or 1pm.

Aqua Prieta

This weekend I am planning my mongering trip down south. Was planning on heading down on Friday morning, doing a walkaround though the afternoon and then off to the bar for some action after sunset.

Initially, I was thinking about heading to Los Algodones and trying to hook up with "Granjefe". Hard to pass up the opportunity to go with a seasoned wingman.

I was talking/PMing with "AP Guy" awhile back and also thought about a trip to Agua Prieta (south of Douglas, AZ). I don't have any real experience with either place.

Has anyone here been to both? How about a comparison?
    I was in Aqua Prieta quite awhile ago and realized the majority of the Hostitutes were drugies. I stay away from that crowd as they will do anything for a high which could put a guy in a really bad situation to say the least. Be careful there

Los Algodones or Agua Prieta?

This weekend I am planning my mongering trip down south. Was planning on heading down on Friday morning, doing a walkaround though the afternoon and then off to the bar for some action after sunset.

Initially, I was thinking about heading to Los Algodones and trying to hook up with "Granjefe". Hard to pass up the opportunity to go with a seasoned wingman.

I was talking/PMing with "AP Guy" awhile back and also thought about a trip to Agua Prieta (south of Douglas, AZ). I don't have any real experience with either place.

Has anyone here been to both? How about a comparison?

Another Report from Algodones

Well, I was down there last Thursday.(Greendoor) OMG! It was dead! There was maybe 7 girls + 4 dancers. I was hoping Deanna would show up, but she didn't, so I went to the Hawaiian. It wasn't much better. But I met up with Claudia, again this time, I made her a offer of 60 + tip. She accepted, so we went arriba, She was a cute lady, late 20s, had 2 kids, you could tell but she was thin and tight. She was friendly and really got into it once We started. CBJ and sex in a couple position. I decided to finish and CIM when she surprised me! The first complete deep throat I have had at Algodones! She finished with a smile and said to come back soon and she would do it again. I'll be back! Went back to the Greendoor, still slow but I got with an old standby, Beyonce. Cute lady, maybe early 30s. She had put on a couple of pounds since we last got together, but STILL doable! 70 us no tip. CBJ, DATY, sex in several positions. She finished with CIM while FIB. I am going to wait for a Friday or Satuday next time. Granjefe. Sorry we couldn't hook up but. You didn't miss much. I'll let you know when I come down there again. Later!

Posting Limitations