Thread: Los Algodones (near Yuma)

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Gran Jefe & Rxracer

Quote Originally Posted by Zman1
    Granjefe!

Sorry to hear about your incident at the Greendoor! Jorge can be a real Prick sometimes. I would let him cool off, then go back and talk to him. He is a business man first, I would think that after he has time to think about it. Business is Business and he could use all he can get! I was there Sat. Night. I got there at 4PM. Not much happening then but it did get a little busy but not like the old Saturdays there. I was sitting at my usual stage spot, when Sonia hit on me again. Nice girl but not my type. Then came Mariana, I think, Itold her I was waiting for someone, maybe later. Then I felt someone rubbing my back I turned around and this lady said my name is Carla. I looked at her and said I know. We have been together before. You don't remember I said and laughed. She said no. I said you will. Carla has been gone for a year and a half. She is a Brunett with long hair. An 8. She has definitely improved with age! We had a few beers. Went arriba. She wanted 80, I said 70. Done deal! She really likes DATY. After that she laughed and said. Ah si ahora mi acuerdo! A nice CBJ and sex with her against the wall finished doggy. She was happy. Wants me back LOL! Went back downstairs hooked up with Sara a cute little Spinner from Acapulco? She was fun and tight! For 60US! A great deal! Would do them both again. Never made it to the Hawaiian. But did find the Platinum Caberet. And went to see Coco! She is happy now just dancing and she makes a ton of money. Well later! Sorry for the long post.
    Sunday night I and Rxracer went to Algodones. We arrive about 4 p.m. and things were solw at the Hawaii Club. It got going around 7p.m. A handfull of gringos but mostly Mexican men. Probaly 12 ladies were working then. They had a small stream of dancing going on. # ladies were hotties (8, maybe 8.5"s). All was good that evening. I went for a $20. private dance which was too short, the security guard was banging on the door too soon. The pussy I was licking was young and fine. Happy hunting fellow mongers.

The Green Door

Granjefe!

Sorry to hear about your incident at the Greendoor! Jorge can be a real Prick sometimes. I would let him cool off, then go back and talk to him. He is a business man first, I would think that after he has time to think about it. Business is Business and he could use all he can get! I was there Sat. Night. I got there at 4PM. Not much happening then but it did get a little busy but not like the old Saturdays there. I was sitting at my usual stage spot, when Sonia hit on me again. Nice girl but not my type. Then came Mariana, I think, Itold her I was waiting for someone, maybe later. Then I felt someone rubbing my back I turned around and this lady said my name is Carla. I looked at her and said I know. We have been together before. You don't remember I said and laughed. She said no. I said you will. Carla has been gone for a year and a half. She is a Brunett with long hair. An 8. She has definitely improved with age! We had a few beers. Went arriba. She wanted 80, I said 70. Done deal! She really likes DATY. After that she laughed and said. Ah si ahora mi acuerdo! A nice CBJ and sex with her against the wall finished doggy. She was happy. Wants me back LOL! Went back downstairs hooked up with Sara a cute little Spinner from Acapulco? She was fun and tight! For 60US! A great deal! Would do them both again. Never made it to the Hawaiian. But did find the Platinum Caberet. And went to see Coco! She is happy now just dancing and she makes a ton of money. Well later! Sorry for the long post.

Quote Originally Posted by Granjefe
    I was rudely informed that I am prohibited from entering the Green Door. I was accused of taking customers from there over to the Hawaii Club. This is total Bullshit and a lie.

Sunday afternoon I arrived at the Green Door at 5:30 pm Where I proceeded to drink a beer at the bar with an old friend (Thomas). We were just talking "guy" stuff and making small talk with one of the ladies. Business was very slow, maybe 10 ladies in the place total. About an hour later I got bored so I left by myself and walked over to the Hawaii Club. No big deal, right? Things were very slow over there as well but I was knocking back some beers and relaxing. About 8 pm I was informed they ran out of Pacifico beer. I do not like switching beer brands and/or flavors as it gives me a shitty little hangover. So I am thinking O. K., no problem, I'll just go back to the Green Door for a few cold Pacifico before I return to my motel to sleep. As I approached the entrance to the Green Door the doorman informs me I can not go in! I am thinking maybe there is trouble inside, you know a Mexican fight or something? I was told I was not allowed anymore. I demanded to talk to Jorge. He went inside to get him. I waited at least 5 minutes before Jorge came out with his little girlfriend "Mara". I tried talking to Jorge but he would not look me in the eye. His little "Mara" translated to me in English saying I had left the club earilier taking customes with me to the Hawaii Club. Fellow Mongers, this is a total lie. I took no one nor did I attempt to take anyone to the Hawaii Club. I am very disappointed in Jorge. I live in Yuma and have spent a lot of money in his club and have promoted his joint up here in Yuma. Apparently the Hawaii Club is really cutting into his business. Watch your back if you continue to patronrize the Green Door.

Anyone out there "with a pair" who cares to comment on my situation?

Hello Granjefe,

Don't take it personally. People can act irrational when they start losing money or find themselves on the wrong side of the trade. Especially arrogant ones. Money was running wild from 2002-2007 and is now tighter than a virgin pus_y. Banks are only lending to people that don't need the money or have collateral to loan against. The days of qualifying for a six-figure loan with a signature and a heartbeat are over.

I would igonre, Jorge. Move on. There is a good chance that he will be moving on as well. Right after he gets his 30-day Pay or Quit notice.

Seriously, do you think that he would have acted this way two years ago? Get a clue. Look at all the "For Lease/Sale" signs around you.

Boycott the "Green Door"

I was rudely informed that I am prohibited from entering the Green Door. I was accused of taking customers from there over to the Hawaii Club. This is total Bullshit and a lie.

Sunday afternoon I arrived at the Green Door at 5:30 pm Where I proceeded to drink a beer at the bar with an old friend (Thomas). We were just talking "guy" stuff and making small talk with one of the ladies. Business was very slow, maybe 10 ladies in the place total. About an hour later I got bored so I left by myself and walked over to the Hawaii Club. No big deal, right? Things were very slow over there as well but I was knocking back some beers and relaxing. About 8 pm I was informed they ran out of Pacifico beer. I do not like switching beer brands and/or flavors as it gives me a shitty little hangover. So I am thinking O. K., no problem, I'll just go back to the Green Door for a few cold Pacifico before I return to my motel to sleep. As I approached the entrance to the Green Door the doorman informs me I can not go in! I am thinking maybe there is trouble inside, you know a Mexican fight or something? I was told I was not allowed anymore. I demanded to talk to Jorge. He went inside to get him. I waited at least 5 minutes before Jorge came out with his little girlfriend "Mara". I tried talking to Jorge but he would not look me in the eye. His little "Mara" translated to me in English saying I had left the club earilier taking customes with me to the Hawaii Club. Fellow Mongers, this is a total lie. I took no one nor did I attempt to take anyone to the Hawaii Club. I am very disappointed in Jorge. I live in Yuma and have spent a lot of money in his club and have promoted his joint up here in Yuma. Apparently the Hawaii Club is really cutting into his business. Watch your back if you continue to patronrize the Green Door.

Anyone out there "with a pair" who cares to comment on my situation?

There was a change in Plans. Went to Algodones last nite. Didn't even go to the Greendoor..Got a text from a friend,When directly to the Hawaiian.They were slow with customers, But there were 24 GIRLS THERE WITH NOTHING TO DO!!!!! I got with Maritza, one of my favorites then her friend Camilla. Glad I did!! 150.00 including tip for both. Great time now..lots of competition few patrons, Some great deals out there now! Sorry, Racer, I hear Coco is making lots of money just Dancing.

Later!
    Thanks for the Update Zman. I plan on spending Sunday night in Algodones.

New report

There was a change in Plans. Went to Algodones last nite. Didn't even go to the Greendoor..Got a text from a friend,When directly to the Hawaiian.They were slow with customers, But there were 24 GIRLS THERE WITH NOTHING TO DO!!!!! I got with Maritza, one of my favorites then her friend Camilla. Glad I did!! 150.00 including tip for both. Great time now..lots of competition few patrons, Some great deals out there now! Sorry, Racer, I hear Coco is making lots of money just Dancing.

Later!

Coco

Thanks all for the info on Coco.

Guess I'll just have to wait and hope she might be back.

Thanks Granjefe!

Thanks for info. May check those out.Sorry,Guys i heard from reliable sources that Coco has no immediate plans to return, if at all. I was told that She got tired of it all. And will only dance now. Will be down to check out the new girls on Saturday. Let you know the outcome.

Later!

Granjefe

I sent you a PM.

Hope you get it.

Yuma Strip Clubs

Granjefe. I will be down in Yuma for bussiness. Can you tell the name and location of some of the Yuma strip bars. Never tried those, but will probably end up accross the border afterwards. Thanks. And thanks for ALL your posts.

Zman
    Hey Zman,

Yuma has only two clubs and they both are dumps. Toppers is on 8th Street just one mile west of 4th Ave. They open at 3 p.m. and offer a happy hour. Pure Platium is the other joint which is kind of hard to find. You will need to ask directions. Drive to Arizona Ave and 21st Street. It is located a few blocks east in a commercial area. They open around 8 p.m. Keep in mind at these joints there is no touchy feely allowed unlike sunny Mexico.

Yuma Strip clubs

Granjefe. I will be down in Yuma for bussiness. Can you tell the name and location of some of the Yuma strip bars. Never tried those, but will probably end up accross the border afterwards. Thanks. And thanks for ALL your posts.

Zman

Coco

Granjefe,

I think she left. At least for a little while. I was told she was getting tied of it there. And was going somewhere else to dance only, Maybe Yuma don't know for sure. Yeah, I'm a charter member of Hawaiian too!

Yes, Coco is still working the Green Door

Quote Originally Posted by Rxracer
    Will be returning for the winter soon.

Does anyone know if Coco is still at the Green Door?

She is the best I have been with.

Thanks
    She is still dancing and available for your pleasure. Any questions you can reach me at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] as I live in the Foothills and am a charter member of the Hawaii Club and Green Door.

Gran Jefe

Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Rxracer

Thanks
    She was there this past Saturday, Sept. 26th.

There are a few new girls there now.

Fryer

Coco

Thanks

Posting Limitations