Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies
fkk tours

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 522 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorBurrito  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers its my first time to Columbia and I figure Cartagena has good night and day time activities. I've seen restaurant reviews, places to look for talent. What is still unclear to me is which places other than Juans, palmetto, and Torre Centauro is visitor friendly. Palmetto looks to be really nice but it seems to have problems bases on reviews. I looked up Juan's and they are far from the action. Torre Centauro looks run down based on the pics. I am probably being a little Goldilocks but any help is appreciated. In return I'll put some honest reviews thereafter. Can someone help a newbie out and provide some good places? Or PM a contact?
    I stayed in Torre Centauro. #302 in May of this year. I had no problem with it other than not getting the maid service for fresh towels (you have now been fair warned! The a / see was to cold at night, the water was always hot, kitchen, fridge & coffee pot. TV reception wasn't was horrible but I didn't go to the CTG to watch TV! 100% chica friendly & every chica had her cedula checked!! Taxis are a non issue as they are as cheap in CTG as anywhere else I have ever been!

2 thumbs up for Torre Centauro.

El Mechanico.

I looked up Juan's and they are far from the action.
    Are you talking about Juan's apartments? They are now far from the action whatsoever. Taxis are dirt cheap.

Fellow Mongers its my first time to Columbia and I figure Cartagena has good night and day time activities. I've seen restaurant reviews, places to look for talent. What is still unclear to me is which places other than Juans, palmetto, and Torre Centauro is visitor friendly. Palmetto looks to be really nice but it seems to have problems bases on reviews. I looked up Juan's and they are far from the action. Torre Centauro looks run down based on the pics. I am probably being a little Goldilocks but any help is appreciated. In return I'll put some honest reviews thereafter. Can someone help a newbie out and provide some good places? Or PM a contact?
    I'm going to save you some trouble. It changes over time. You need to ask about their visitor policy before renting. Then you need to make sure they confirm; unfortunately, some owners of the apartments assume visitors are fine and don't check. If its your first time I recommend getting a hotel room for the first two nights and then spend a little time during the day visiting the buildings you are interested in and asking. Most of the action in centro involve short time hotels so you can still do your thing while you're figuring out the landscape. There was even one short time hotel that offered me the executive suite for 10 k more hahaha.

My only other advice is to rent in newer buildings. Cartagena being tropical has a roach problem and some of the older buildings are infested.

First Timer to Cartagena

Quote Originally Posted by KrisMonger  [View Original Post]

I am so used to getting someone that drives, talks English and can take me to right places. Just couldn't find one that was a match at least remotely. So worked with Jason (mentioned in this group before) for getting us out of airport (we used him for other things as well -but let me get to that later). We all felt it was wasted money as a few of my friends were coming from Baranquilla and they got charged like 200 USD for a 2 hour rickety taxi ride. While going back they took Uber and it cost them 80 USD. None of us spoke a lick of spanish but with Google translate and sign language we managed!. I strongly recommend UBER for moving around to and from walled city or elsewhere. I took Uber going back and forth from my place and it was hassle free and they even try to talk English. The one that dropped me to airport turned out to be a professor of Finance in a local Univ! Taxi price around 4 km region seems to be anywhere between 7000 COP to 10000 COP.
    Sounds like you had a good time! Glad to hear Jason worked out. He's a complete pig hahaha.

200 USD for a ride from Barranquilla is too much. There are shuttles that go back and forth that are much cheaper, or the local bus routes. When I go visit some friends in Barranquilla I rent an SUV with a driver for 300 k for the entire day, and that's a rip off price too. I'm pretty sure I can get him for less.

Taxis are CHEAP in Cartagena. I think Uber is a bit cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by NewDude11  [View Original Post]
    I choose CTG because I expected a Caribbean type look to the females with the curvy bodies to match. Unfortunately I encountered a lot of plastic booty and small hips. If you've been to Brazil and like chocolate, be prepared to be let down in Cartagena.
    Isis tends to have slimmer bodies I noticed. That being said on my last trip I had two solid fat asses I was fucking during the day. You can't beat Brazil, though, for that. If you have the dough then go there.

Cartagena is a let down

I guess I don't have the same preferences as some here. I arrived last week and to be honest the quality is subpar compared to most places I been. Money normally is not an issue for me so I think going to Brazil first ruined the thrill of CTG. I checked out ISIS, Pleyclub and dolce vita each night and thief were only two tens in all places combined. The clock tower had 6's and 7's that was not touching. I honestly waited until I was in Miami before sampling anything because the quality is so much higher at tootsies. I will try Medellin later this year and I hope it's much better. I rank Brazil far higher and Curaçao a small notch higher than CTG for my type which is slim thick with a phat booty. I choose CTG because I expected a Caribbean type look to the females with the curvy bodies to match. Unfortunately I encountered a lot of plastic booty and small hips. If you've been to Brazil and like chocolate, be prepared to be let down in Cartagena.

4 days in Cartagena

Just got back from my first trip out to Cartagena and wanted to get this in when things are relatively fresh in my mind.

First a huge thanks to YippieK for all the reports and PMs. Very useful and helped me a lot in getting this trip going!.

Accommodations.

I went with 3 of my friends and we wanted to get a house where we would have no issues bringing in chicas. We also wanted to have our own bedrooms and such. Slightly challenging to locate when you are that far out -but most of the airbnb properties in Gestamani and El Laguito areas are chica friendly (some with fee restrictions / entry time restrictions). We found a casa that was very close to Hilton Cartagena that satisfied our requirements!. The place is a fabulous place (on the very expensive side that had a pool, jacuzzi (literally on the beach) and we did oay for 8 guests -not 4 even though I think we could have gotten away with just 4). No issues bringing in chicas there ever during our stay.

Getting in and out.

I am so used to getting someone that drives, talks English and can take me to right places. Just couldn't find one that was a match at least remotely. So worked with Jason (mentioned in this group before) for getting us out of airport (we used him for other things as well -but let me get to that later). We all felt it was wasted money as a few of my friends were coming from Baranquilla and they got charged like 200 USD for a 2 hour rickety taxi ride. While going back they took Uber and it cost them 80 USD. None of us spoke a lick of spanish but with Google translate and sign language we managed!. I strongly recommend UBER for moving around to and from walled city or elsewhere. I took Uber going back and forth from my place and it was hassle free and they even try to talk English. The one that dropped me to airport turned out to be a professor of Finance in a local Univ! Taxi price around 4 km region seems to be anywhere between 7000 COP to 10000 COP.

Tours.

We took the Cholon trip along with Playa Blanca (Jason pushed it pretty hard. Go big or go Home type of guy). We rented a 3 bed Yacht for 2. 4 k (Yes that much!! And we probably did overpay by at least 4/5 k.). Came with captain and some help and we loaded the boat with Chicas and booze. We went there on a Sunday and there was music blasting from every boat -small or big with chicas of all varieties dancing mostly on the boat. Food as written earlier by Yippie is very expensive and you got to somewhat pay attention to expenses. I clearly told Jason that I don't want overspending with Chicas and he really made sure that there was reasonable control. This was one place that Jason was super useful (you need a native tounge to protect you from touts etc). I am sure he made quite a bit from us -but we were OK about that. Cholon in my mind is like a place where it is a competition of "who has the biggest dick? With our huge yacht and chicas dancing to some loud ass music. We basically got rid of everyone that were partying to close by to use and everyone started paying attention to us! Nice!

Playa blanca has a decent beach (pales in comparison to even DR beaches let along beaches in Jamaica, Bahamas, Cancun etc) but that is all there is to it. Got some massage done which was like 10 dollars per person (chicas wanted to do that as well -so the stop turned to be a 100 dollar event! Anyways, we had a great time!.

We did our tour of walled city -but frankly we really didn't care about history and it was too hot to even care about it.

Chicas!

OK getting to the poontang aspect of the trip. Since it was our first trip and most of my friends are not into hunting late evenings and nights -we pretty much sourced it in. And the person we used exclusively for this was Jason. He was getting us a 200 dollar rate for around 7-8 hours).

Day 1- Chicas were OK. I would say 2 7's and rest 5's. Our collective desire to get natural tits did us in to a point. The ones that looked a 7 had A's and the 5's probably had a see. I personally selected 2 chicas from Venezuela for my James Bond moment (thanks for planting that thought in my head Yippie! These were the 5's with the boobs. My intent was 3-some on day 1-but for me 3-somes with non-native English speakers is a pain in the butt as they tend to talk to each other (happened in Devils Den Thailand and now here). While I was doing one the other would be sitting on the phone etc. It was a mood killer for me. Still managed to do ok on Day 1. Overall the Chicas had great attitude. All of them jumped in pool and Jacuzzi and 420 ed quite decently. Lots of dancing near pool with booze flowing!. Felt like a king on Day 1! You may some photos of chicas at sunset in a Jacuzzi -that's the airbnb property!. One portable boombox did go missing (we found this in Day 3). We think one of the chicas conveniently pocketed it. We had to pay to the house owner for replacement.

Day 2 - This was the boat trip day!. Decided to take the same chicas as they were very party oriented. Again the same price for each of them (I negotiated my twosome down to 300 for pretty much entire day). Lots of booze, food and fun! On this day, I only took one at a time and I had better luck with getting to do the chicas more than when I was on Day 1.

Day 3: We took a break! And just chilled-no Chica day!

Day 4: Jason supplied again. We felt 2 out of 4 was pretty bad. Far removed from photos. The girl I had was Ruby (Jason highly recommended) natural boobs -some English and pretty decent in bed. She really worked based on what you wanted. Not bad. Late evening we went to Clocktower for the first time later than 11 pm and boy the talent there was not bad!. Quite a few stunners and I think!. Mental note to self -next time all I need to do is go hang around in clock tower one late evening and once you collect enough whatspp numbers -then you can easily source for the rest of the trip!.

Closing thoughts.

Decent place to visit once I think. Yes there were chicas -but I felt like Panama is better as I felt like it was easy to communicate there.

I may add more -but right now this has to do!

Definitely

He pulled a switch blade right out his pocket no lie LOL. I don't think he was going to use it, just wanted to intimidate me because I think I was bigger than him. But nothing I haven't experienced in my life. And I didn't expect it to be lively. I have visited previously and would have avoided it if not for the cheap flight I was supposed to be on right now. But fortunate shines on the lowly sometime and I'm comfortably in Bogota and ready to be back on the prowl. Great report by the way. Sounds like you had an amazing time!

Quote Originally Posted by YippieKayay  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't expect much from LDV on a Monday.

Just smile at the touts and tell them you don't need help. Most try to get you to go to Isis.

Did he really pull a knife on you? I'm very surprised. Cops would have arrested him on the spot. The touts are an annoyance. I feel sorry for some of them though and if they really insist I'll let them "lead" me to Isis even though I know where it is.

Duly noted

Duly noted. I did the tourist thing previously. Since this a mongering site, I gave that opinion instead of all the travel and other gossip other sites like TripAdvisor are equipped for.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    Don't you suspect there must be a reason if CTG is on the UNESCO World Heritage list?

One should not go to CTG with a pure sex-tourist mind, having pussy as unique goal of the week. The historic center of CTG is a lovely place. The colors are wonderful. San Diego and Getsemani are a paradise for photography. Some restaurants in Centro a delight (forget easy food in Bocagrande and spend few bucks more to appreciate some more classy places as Santisimo, Cuzco, Quebracho, and many others).

Enjoy all that. Then, at night, spend a couple of hours to select the right girl for you, and finally enjoy what we all look for! Hard to live with fond memories, once at home...

The problem of CTG is that it is one of the most expensive places in Colombia.

Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    Now this is just one guys limited experience but I would put all those other cities above this one for sure.
    Don't you suspect there must be a reason if CTG is on the UNESCO World Heritage list?

One should not go to CTG with a pure sex-tourist mind, having pussy as unique goal of the week. The historic center of CTG is a lovely place. The colors are wonderful. San Diego and Getsemani are a paradise for photography. Some restaurants in Centro a delight (forget easy food in Bocagrande and spend few bucks more to appreciate some more classy places as Santisimo, Cuzco, Quebracho, and many others).

Enjoy all that. Then, at night, spend a couple of hours to select the right girl for you, and finally enjoy what we all look for! Hard to live with fond memories, once at home...

The problem of CTG is that it is one of the most expensive places in Colombia.

Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]

La Dolce Vita. At around 12, there were about 6 girls in there. Doable but not 200 k-500 k hot. It was pretty empty inside. Granted, I went on a Monday.
    I wouldn't expect much from LDV on a Monday.

Clocktower. Stayed from about 1230-130 am. About 30-40 girls available. In my opinion, there were alot of 5-6's hanging around with a lot of dudes I called mouthpieces because they never shut up walking around being annoying as hell.
    Just smile at the touts and tell them you don't need help. Most try to get you to go to Isis.

This one guy got mad at me for ignoring him and pull a switch blade on me LOL. I told him "No te lastimes" don't hurt yourself and he cussed me out in Spanish and went away.
    Did he really pull a knife on you? I'm very surprised. Cops would have arrested him on the spot. The touts are an annoyance. I feel sorry for some of them though and if they really insist I'll let them "lead" me to Isis even though I know where it is.

Steamy sweaty Cartagena nights

Arrived in Cartagena from Santa Marta around 6 pm. Stayed in the walled city in an Airbnb. Waited until around 11:30 pm to check the scene. Nothing really new to report that others haven't reported below just giving my two cents.

La Dolce Vita. At around 12, there were about 6 girls in there. Doable but not 200 k-500 k hot. It was pretty empty inside. Granted, I went on a Monday.

Clocktower. Stayed from about 1230-130 am. About 30-40 girls available. In my opinion, there were alot of 5-6's hanging around with a lot of dudes I called mouthpieces because they never shut up walking around being annoying as hell. This one guy got mad at me for ignoring him and pull a switch blade on me LOL. I told him "No te lastimes" don't hurt yourself and he cussed me out in Spanish and went away. I seen him fifteen minutes later and he said sorry my friend. Craziness. Most girls were asking 150 k-200 k for one hour. My friend went with a morena 25 year old who spoke good English from Barranquilla for 350 for the entire night. I honestly didn't see enough ass for me. This is the second time I have been here and the first time was a little bit better than this time. I visited Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla and Santa Marta and Cartagena is my least favorite for sure. Humid ass hell, beaches are not that beautiful in my opinion, it's freaking packed with people and tourist, the walled city always smells like steamy horse mierda LOL and I'm always sweating. Now this is just one guys limited experience but I would put all those other cities above this one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YippieKayay  [View Original Post]
    I arrived in Cartagena, otherwise known as "Yippie's Playhouse", Monday Sept 4th and stayed until the 11th.

Old city venues (centro):

Isis (calle 36, carrera 5): Strip club opens around 10 pm; sometimes it opens earlier. Lots of pretty girls sitting around and sometimes there's some dancing. They look for the equivalent of 100 USD. I didn't pull so I'm not sure what they are charging exactly now (it used to be 280 k back in May). This is the kind of place any punter can walk in and pull a girl to take to a nearby love motel. You pay the motel separately (about 20 k).

Space (calle 35, carrera 5): After hours club. This is where hookers go after 2 or 3 am.

La Dulce Vida (calle 35, carrera 5): Right next to space. Hookers start showing up at 11:00 PM and it gets busy by midnight. Prices anywhere from 200 k to 400 k. They tend to want to go to a nearby love motel so they can do an hour and hit the street again. Upside of this place as opposed to the Clocktower Plaza is that it has air conditioning, hahaha.

Clocktower Plaza: entrance to the old city from Bocagrande. Hookers start trickling in at 10 pm. Hot as balls.

Experienced Cartagena hookers won't show up until midnightish. They'll hit the numerous clubs so you can and should explore. Lots of touts will try to pull you into these clubs promising chicas. The old city is very safe as long as you don't leave the walls.

Playa Hollywood is the last beach in Bocagrande facing west. Hit up Edgar if you speak Spanish or Jason if you only speak English. Jason is more of a go big or go home kind of guy and will push renting cruiser with chicas and stuff. Be firm always get the price of everything before ordering and keep a mental note of your tab.

I managed in making a crap ton of money at Nao Casino's BJ table. I took my winnings and rented a cruiser for 1,500,000 pesos. It had a seating area up front and in the back. I brought a chica and her two friends with me along with tons of booze. We went to Gruta Azul which is a nice quiet beach area with very few vendors and even less people. We rented jet skis and passed an hour just chilling. Then we went to Cholon which is an outdoor party taking place between a bunch of islands. This place is supposed to have crazy naked chicas and stuff but I didn't see any. The water goes from shoulder deep to waist deep and you typically disembark into the water to one of the water hut roof things. We ordered food and some cocktails. The tab came up to a wooping 1,800,000 pesos. I think I was the only punter who was there solo with three chicas rubbing my back and shit. Fucking James Fucking Bond. I didn't see any clear areas to fuck in so I got a jet ski and took a chica to a beach nearby where I banged her. For some reason I kept thinking of that scene from Planet of the Apes with lady liberty on the beach, hahaha.

As I mentioned in a previous post you'll meet a crap load of Venezuelanas trying to earn cash. In fact practically all the hookers I banged were from there except one who was Colombian.
    Great report! Those winnings are what memories are made of, wow, you need to change your name to James F**king Bond after your trip to that island.

TTM.

Yippie's Playhouse

I arrived in Cartagena, otherwise known as "Yippie's Playhouse", Monday Sept 4th and stayed until the 11th.

Old city venues (centro):

Isis (calle 36, carrera 5): Strip club opens around 10 pm; sometimes it opens earlier. Lots of pretty girls sitting around and sometimes there's some dancing. They look for the equivalent of 100 USD. I didn't pull so I'm not sure what they are charging exactly now (it used to be 280 k back in May). This is the kind of place any punter can walk in and pull a girl to take to a nearby love motel. You pay the motel separately (about 20 k).

Space (calle 35, carrera 5): After hours club. This is where hookers go after 2 or 3 am.

La Dulce Vida (calle 35, carrera 5): Right next to space. Hookers start showing up at 11:00 PM and it gets busy by midnight. Prices anywhere from 200 k to 400 k. They tend to want to go to a nearby love motel so they can do an hour and hit the street again. Upside of this place as opposed to the Clocktower Plaza is that it has air conditioning, hahaha.

Clocktower Plaza: entrance to the old city from Bocagrande. Hookers start trickling in at 10 pm. Hot as balls.

Experienced Cartagena hookers won't show up until midnightish. They'll hit the numerous clubs so you can and should explore. Lots of touts will try to pull you into these clubs promising chicas. The old city is very safe as long as you don't leave the walls.

Playa Hollywood is the last beach in Bocagrande facing west. Hit up Edgar if you speak Spanish or Jason if you only speak English. Jason is more of a go big or go home kind of guy and will push renting cruiser with chicas and stuff. Be firm always get the price of everything before ordering and keep a mental note of your tab.

I managed in making a crap ton of money at Nao Casino's BJ table. I took my winnings and rented a cruiser for 1,500,000 pesos. It had a seating area up front and in the back. I brought a chica and her two friends with me along with tons of booze. We went to Gruta Azul which is a nice quiet beach area with very few vendors and even less people. We rented jet skis and passed an hour just chilling. Then we went to Cholon which is an outdoor party taking place between a bunch of islands. This place is supposed to have crazy naked chicas and stuff but I didn't see any. The water goes from shoulder deep to waist deep and you typically disembark into the water to one of the water hut roof things. We ordered food and some cocktails. The tab came up to a wooping 1,800,000 pesos. I think I was the only punter who was there solo with three chicas rubbing my back and shit. Fucking James Fucking Bond. I didn't see any clear areas to fuck in so I got a jet ski and took a chica to a beach nearby where I banged her. For some reason I kept thinking of that scene from Planet of the Apes with lady liberty on the beach, hahaha.

As I mentioned in a previous post you'll meet a crap load of Venezuelanas trying to earn cash. In fact practically all the hookers I banged were from there except one who was Colombian.

Hollywood beach

One of the cousins (and has a university degree!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170705_155007.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations