fkk-livingroom.de
Samya FKK
fkk tours

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1605 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24069

    Must be same report

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf662  [View Original Post]
    The Venezuelan homicide rate is more then double the Colombia rate and is probably unreported also.

    Caracas is the top most dangerous city in the world.

    The US homicide rate is 4 per 100,000 per year. The Colombian rate is 26 per 100,000. The Venezuelan rate is 57. However the rate in Caracas is an astounding 130 per 100,000.

    Medellin does not even make the top 50 most dangerous cities.

    4 Colombia cities do make the top 50 list: Cali, Palmira, Armenia, and Cucuta.

    US cities St Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans and Detroit all make the top 50 list also and are more dangerous then Medellin.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

    http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/m...the-world.html
    I was just talking about this with a bud on this topic this morning. You must have read the same report. For all those reading, I've been hitting TJ (#22) and many parts of that city and felt safe as long as I was not in Centro and kept my wits about me when I am. Never really had a bad incident other than the local monkees shaking me down. Hell, I now avoid the local monkees when I see them more than the locals because I may look like an easy mark.

  2. #24068

    Caracas #1

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    It is not about big balls and all that other shit. To me there is absolutely nothing wrong with downtown Medellin, Bogota, Rio. But when it comes to Caracas it is time to say FUCK THAT! 11 or so years ago I had a girlfriend in the hood in Caracas and I used to stay at her place. (This picture is from the beach that we used to go to near the airport. She lives in Panama now.) But these days I would not go around Caracas PERIOD. You would probably come out better going to Syria. Go to Calle 18 in Guayaquil, Ecuador if you must have $6 pussy. The $8 pussy and $11 hotels in Medellin suit me just fine.
    I read somewhere that the city is now ranked #1 on one of the business magazines as the most dangerous city. I think I will have to agree with your opinion as of current state.

  3. #24067
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicafan  [View Original Post]
    I did not think Cali that dangerous but that was just my perception. I met some very nice people from Cali (families) at a restaurant in Laureles last year. They sat with me because I was alone at a large table and the restaurant was otherwise full. They spoke highly of Cali, naturally, and said they thought it a better city than Medellin. I would like to visit because the Cali look is different than MDE and can be very beautiful.

    The most beautiful woman I have been with in my life was from Cali. She was working Golden Time in Panama City. Unbelievable girl. So far out of my league, Stunning!
    Almost all Colombians will say their city is the best, LOL.

    Cali has some beauties for sure, I don't really like the city itself though.

    I just feel better in Medellin, better climate, more green, overall nicer people IMO.

  4. #24066
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicafan  [View Original Post]
    I did not think Cali that dangerous but that was just my perception. I met some very nice people from Cali (families) at a restaurant in Laureles last year. They sat with me because I was alone at a large table and the restaurant was otherwise full. They spoke highly of Cali, naturally, and said they thought it a better city than Medellin. I would like to visit because the Cali look is different than MDE and can be very beautiful.

    The most beautiful woman I have been with in my life was from Cali. She was working Golden Time in Panama City. Unbelievable girl. So far out of my league, Stunning!
    Cali does have have some beauties, I was there this past April, did not think too much of the city per se but then again I spent little time there HOWEVER my next city to visit was Buenaventura, what a hell hole, this was right before the riots.

    TTM.

  5. #24065
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf662  [View Original Post]
    Medellin does not even make the top 50 most dangerous cities.

    4 Colombia cities do make the top 50 list: Cali....
    I did not think Cali that dangerous but that was just my perception. I met some very nice people from Cali (families) at a restaurant in Laureles last year. They sat with me because I was alone at a large table and the restaurant was otherwise full. They spoke highly of Cali, naturally, and said they thought it a better city than Medellin. I would like to visit because the Cali look is different than MDE and can be very beautiful.

    The most beautiful woman I have been with in my life was from Cali. She was working Golden Time in Panama City. Unbelievable girl. So far out of my league, Stunning!

  6. #24064
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo9112  [View Original Post]
    Go to Venezuela? Caracas. I ask this question here, because like Caracas, Medellin still has this aire of being "too dangerous" to visit. While this aire is more imagined than the actual dangers in Caracas, I venture to think it MAY not be AS dangerous as many of us believe. I guess it comes down to your level of being risk averse. Many who monger often in Medellin warn of the dangers of El Centro. I grew up in very nasty places in New Orleans and El Centro doesn't scare me because I have always been on guard when walking the street there or anywhere else at night. Perhaps part of why I haven't experienced this danger is because I don't look like a "typical" gringo and know how to "mean mug" and walk with a purpose. Before I leave a place in Centro, I generally go into the bathroom stall, look at my map or whatever to figure out where I'm going and leave with those directions in my head.

    Anyway, back to the point. Pussy is $7 an hour in Caracas and 3/4 star hotels go for $11 per night, sooo, yeah, I'm fucking thinking about it. Anyone else want to jump in on making plans for a trip March / April of next year? PM me.
    The Venezuelan homicide rate is more then double the Colombia rate and is probably unreported also.

    Caracas is the top most dangerous city in the world.

    The US homicide rate is 4 per 100,000 per year. The Colombian rate is 26 per 100,000. The Venezuelan rate is 57. However the rate in Caracas is an astounding 130 per 100,000.

    Medellin does not even make the top 50 most dangerous cities.

    4 Colombia cities do make the top 50 list: Cali, Palmira, Armenia, and Cucuta.

    US cities St Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans and Detroit all make the top 50 list also and are more dangerous then Medellin.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

    http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/m...the-world.html

  7. #24063

    Not sure if your joking or a true retard.

    She had no dick DICK. Jerking off being a relative term, I. E. , masturbating and climaxing together. She was rubbing her wet box with one hand and sucking one of her double dee titties with the other hand. After she came, I jacked between her idylic set of fun bags. This debauchery of course took place after we banged during which she came a couple of times. Total damage for the night was 100 k plus taxi.

    What JR should have been quoting, is it pays dividends when you have multiple sessions with a chica as opposed to the in and out centro casas. I wasn't hip to this when I first started coming here, but now see the value of the "Chica Date" angle.

    Late,

    Judd.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustIncognito  [View Original Post]
    Tonight, we both jerked off together. LOL.

    So, you picked up a chick with a dick and you whacked off in front of each other?

    To each their own I guess. HA!

  8. #24062
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTouch  [View Original Post]
    Good post. Some irresponsible people recommend El Centro and the streets to gringos. Gringos should take taxi and avoid street in Centro. Basically there is no "hidden gem" in Centro.
    I think there used to be hidden gems in Centro. However, the area seems to be played out. You can still find something nice, but for most guys, it's not going to be worth it.

    I agree with you on the irresponsible thing. Just because you go there a couple times with no problems doesn't mean it's safe for the next guy. The odds of something bad happening are much higher than they are in Poblado.

  9. #24061
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that, let us know how you make out.
    It is not about big balls and all that other shit. To me there is absolutely nothing wrong with downtown Medellin, Bogota, Rio. But when it comes to Caracas it is time to say FUCK THAT! 11 or so years ago I had a girlfriend in the hood in Caracas and I used to stay at her place. (This picture is from the beach that we used to go to near the airport. She lives in Panama now.) But these days I would not go around Caracas PERIOD. You would probably come out better going to Syria. Go to Calle 18 in Guayaquil, Ecuador if you must have $6 pussy. The $8 pussy and $11 hotels in Medellin suit me just fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171121_121930.jpg‎  

  10. #24060

    Maybe same guy

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    There are a few guys hanging around near one of the casas in Centro robbing gringos. This just happened last week to a friend and I've heard other instances with the same MO.

    They pretend to be police, and start asking questions. At some point they will ask to see your money to check for counterfeit bills. They may also ask to see phone or credit cards. By the time you realize you've been scammed your money and whatever else you had is long gone.

    There are things you can do to avoid being a victim. The easiest is taxi in, taxi out. Of course if you're hitting 5 casas to find the right chica, this isn't convenient. Traveling in groups will also reduce your risk.

    If you are going solo, look first. Before you step into the street and start walking, look both ways. Anyone loitering nearby? If so, step back inside and call a taxi. When you do step outside, walk with a purpose. If you make a note of open businesses on your way in, head for the closest. If someone tries to stop you, say "no gracias" and keep moving towards the next business.

    The only way this scam works is if they can keep you off balance. When you don't respond the way they expect, it puts them off balance. Every step you take away from their chosen spot, moves you farther away from danger. If weapons come out, give them what you have and get out of there. Otherwise just keep moving towards that next open business.

    Best advice, keep your eyes open and be aware of your surroundings.
    There was a guy a few years past who was doing this, now it looks like he may have a crew or a copy cats. Keep your wits about you. If you see the same guys hanging around when you come back out, walk back into the casa and talk with the jeffe's. Tell them and maybe they will confirm if go or no go. Waiting it out is safer than taking the risk to walk down the street. Always walk towards uniform officers on their bikes. Most of these copy cats will not have the means to copy an officers bike. If they do, that's a good imposter.

  11. #24059

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. It's just matter of time, and someone new, first-timer, maybe with poor Spanish skills, or simply naive and optimistic, who reads here and gets the impression it's everything easy, safe, quiet, etc. will get into troubles. I am not sure he will post his bad luck here, though. It happened already, I guess.

    It's not safe, and it's not safe especially for those who have no clue of what is South America.
    Again, there are those who think there balls are big and have the stupid gringo mentality of "I've walked the streets in so and so. " This applies to all in any city. It is called by chance. It increases dependent on many factors. Up to you but the many that contribute and advise on side of caution is for noobs benefit. Take VegesJeff, he is pretty good in Colombia, but even he says he has to take a side step to see what factors went wrong for him and I've walked some of those streets with him.

  12. #24058
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. It's just matter of time, and someone new, first-timer, maybe with poor Spanish skills, or simply naive and optimistic, who reads here and gets the impression it's everything easy, safe, quiet, etc. will get into troubles. I am not sure he will post his bad luck here, though. It happened already, I guess.

    It's not safe, and it's not safe especially for those who have no clue of what is South America.

    That is wrong instead. Even if the concept of "hidden gem" is personal and must be personal (I have seen here photos of sleazy hookers posted and presented as "gems") there are indeed gems. But it's not easy, it's not for everyone, YMMV, and of course shit can always happen.
    OK. Given that hidden gem is a subjective, rather than objective, term, walking streets for hours to find gems and not wanting to admit that you wasted times make the girls look hidden gems.

  13. #24057
    Police knows and condones about them. Police officers are quiet about them because they are on on the gangs' payrolls.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    There are a few guys hanging around near one of the casas in Centro robbing gringos. This just happened last week to a friend and I've heard other instances with the same MO.

    They pretend to be police, and start asking questions. At some point they will ask to see your money to check for counterfeit bills. They may also ask to see phone or credit cards. By the time you realize you've been scammed your money and whatever else you had is long gone.

    There are things you can do to avoid being a victim. The easiest is taxi in, taxi out. Of course if you're hitting 5 casas to find the right chica, this isn't convenient. Traveling in groups will also reduce your risk.

    If you are going solo, look first. Before you step into the street and start walking, look both ways. Anyone loitering nearby? If so, step back inside and call a taxi..

  14. #24056
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    There are a few guys hanging around near one of the casas in Centro robbing gringos. This just happened last week to a friend and I've heard other instances with the same MO.

    They pretend to be police, and start asking questions. At some point they will ask to see your money to check for counterfeit bills. They may also ask to see phone or credit cards. By the time you realize you've

    Best advice, keep your eyes open and be aware of your surroundings.
    Thanks for the common sense big city anywhere advice. However more specific info would be much more helpful: How many guys? Which casa? Time of day? Uniformed?

    Thanks, Hboy.

  15. #24055
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo9112  [View Original Post]
    Go to Venezuela? Caracas. I ask this question here, because like Caracas, Medellin still has this aire of being "too dangerous" to visit. While this aire is more imagined than the actual dangers in Caracas, I venture to think it MAY not be AS dangerous as many of us believe. I guess it comes down to your level of being risk averse. Many who monger often in Medellin warn of the dangers of El Centro. I grew up in very nasty places in New Orleans and El Centro doesn't scare me because I have always been on guard when walking the street there or anywhere else at night. Perhaps part of why I haven't experienced this danger is because I don't look like a "typical" gringo and know how to "mean mug" and walk with a purpose. Before I leave a place in Centro, I generally go into the bathroom stall, look at my map or whatever to figure out where I'm going and leave with those directions in my head.

    Anyway, back to the point. Pussy is $7 an hour in Caracas and 3/4 star hotels go for $11 per night, sooo, yeah, I'm fucking thinking about it. Anyone else want to jump in on making plans for a trip March / April of next year? PM me.
    Part of what you say I recently heard from a Venezuelan girl, beautiful women everywhere selling themselves cheap. However, her report was that the danger is real. Right now there's a bad mix of anger and desperation.

    Once the situation changes, it's probably going to be paradise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Euro Girls Escort
Dubai Bunnies


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape