Adult Vacations
fkk-livingroom.de
Felina Barcelona
fkk tours
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Quito

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 176 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2630

    Recent visit to Quito.

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to share some intel on my latest trip to Quito. I am not new to the hobby but some what new to Ecuador and its version of things, but I am happy to report that you can have a really nice time if you do a little research. So here goes. Let's start with brothels / sex clubs aka Chongos. Although there are several they seem to open up and close down very quickly. I was happy as could be with Cafe Rojo (Red Coffee) by the old airport (Amazona why Holguin) however on my last two trips its been open then the next day sealed shut by the government. If you can find one open they are a great spot to get your fix. 15 min is the minimum time but its a very rushed 15 (as some have stated here). I would almost always go for 30 min for $40 and you get a decent value. Most chongos are better during the weekends (starting Thursday. Saturday) where most everything shuts down on Sunday. However. If you find yourself on Sunday looking for some thing to do there are options. And here is where I stumbled upon my new favorite part of Quito. There are several private small run service providers with 3 - 5 girls working. Pricing is similar to chongos, but the quality is much higher, better locations and from I can tell, much more inviting and relaxing. I contacted a few different ads on Sunday and found them a much nicer change of pace from other places. Most ads offer an erotic or sensual massage (which is down right just horrible) with a complete service ending. Feel free to tell the girl to skip to the end for your monies worth. So here is where your research will take you far. There are lots of backpage type sites however the majority are not HTTPS and have expired security certificates or just plain don't care so any good browser will just kick you back or post a Forbidden domain message. Chrome for instance has a new standard where it just plain says no to non secured sites. If you can get around these, or use another browser or your phone for instance hit up bodypage, cracker, and a whole other slew of classified ad sites. The regulations are pretty relaxed on these postings, but they get taken down a lot so read through the ads and look for solid phone numbers. Almost every single place I contacted uses WhatsApp (messenger app owned by FaceBook). This made life so much easier - 1. No roaming international phone calls, 2. No crazy number setups, 3. Text with the owner or girls you want to see right away. I used WhatsApp got pricing, pictures, bios, location and directions and appointment setting all through text messages. Also got to speak on a call with some and even video chatted with another. All in all, I super dug this option and was really close to the same pricing for a much better service. Now there are much fewer girls to choose from hence the research part, and you are going to need to take a few taxis, but all in all this is now my go to. Now being new to this forum I don't want to get kicked off, but here is one service that I will be going back to often: https://twitter.com/senoritaslatina.

    Highly recommend doing some research. Visiting the girls at Senoritaslatina or finding other similar places. I was very happy with the service and pricing. Hope this helps and feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

    VKool.

  2. #2629

    Stay at Hotel Reina Isabel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Happy new year. Planning to visit Ecuador this year and have been reading this Quito forum.

    My takeaway so far is that places (clubs, casas) in Quito come and go and most of the places are not found on google maps.

    There seems to be consensus on Habanas as the sure bet despite the passport requirement.

    So my question is how about getting a hotel on the same block or walking distance to Habanas? There are three or four reasonably prices hotels around Habanas. I don't know if they are chica friendly but if I mostly go to Habanas then the business would be conducted on premises and hotel chica policy wouldn't matter.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Frankfurt.
    A great hotel, about 3 blocks to Habanas, they have a great buffet breakfast also!

  3. #2628

    Come and Go

    Just like anyway in the world, they open and close.

    What map did you look at?

    This one has lots of places:

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...681610827&z=12

    As for beginning chicas back to your room, you would not want to pick street chicas and bring them back to your hotel.

    A friend of mine met a few at the clubs and made arrangements to meet them later at his hotel. I believe that hotel was:

    Hotel Carolina Montecarlo, Calle Reina Victoria and 24-50, at Colon, Quito 079886, Ecuador. reserbas.com.

    +593 2-515-4324. http://carolinamontecarlo.com/es/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Happy new year. Planning to visit Ecuador this year and have been reading this Quito forum.

    My takeaway so far is that places (clubs, casas) in Quito come and go and most of the places are not found on google maps.

    There seems to be consensus on Habanas as the sure bet despite the passport requirement.

    So my question is how about getting a hotel on the same block or walking distance to Habanas? There are three or four reasonably prices hotels around Habanas. I don't know if they are chica friendly but if I mostly go to Habanas then the business would be conducted on premises and hotel chica policy wouldn't matter.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Frankfurt.

  4. #2627
    Gents,

    Any feedback on my query here? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    Happy new year. Planning to visit Ecuador this year and have been reading this Quito forum.

    My takeaway so far is that places (clubs, casas) in Quito come and go and most of the places are not found on google maps.

    There seems to be consensus on Habanas as the sure bet despite the passport requirement.

    So my question is how about getting a hotel on the same block or walking distance to Habanas? There are three or four reasonably prices hotels around Habanas. I don't know if they are chica friendly but if I mostly go to Habanas then the business would be conducted on premises and hotel chica policy wouldn't matter.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Frankfurt.

  5. #2626

    Ecuador according to my preferences.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneLife  [View Original Post]
    Greetings, I am planning a trip to Ecuador from Toronto. The very first reason that I have zeroed in on Ecuador is because of the mongering cost (as per reports in this forum). I am the kind of guy who want a non rushed full night session rather than a hurried 1 hour session. Can someone put some light on the recent prices of the decent girls for whole night? Flight fares will set me back 1000 CAD, hotels I assume 500 CAD for 7 days. I can then spend 1000 CAD more for mongering(I tip generously). Is it enough for 7 days or should I add more?

    Also if someone can suggest if I can get lighter skinned girls there. Thanks in advance.
    Man,

    You can really enjoy in Ecuador, it has beautiful girls and if you are chubby lover then the ball is in your court, there are lots of chubbies. And you also asked that if you can get lighter skin girls there. Yes bro plenty.

    Well I genuinely told everything what I know about Ecuador and no thanks required cause you also have contributed great post like the one in Shanti Bhawan (with photos).

  6. #2625

    Dollars

    They use dollars only.

    Check the map and see where you will be.

    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...174828295&z=16

    Most places the price includes the room. $12 is most likely the cheapest you will find.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnGentleman2  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers,

    I am going to Quito for the first time and doing some initial recon.

    I would appreciate it if you could clarify a few things for me.

    When you say you paid the girl $7 or so, do you mean that is all it costs for them? Do you just use US currency or local?

    In the Chongos, it sounds like they have small booths / rooms to rent. How much are they? Can you take the girls back to your room if you prefer?

    I will be staying at the Hotel Quito which is near the intersection of Ave 12 de Octubre and Ave Fransisco de Orellana. Do you have any recommendations for Chongos in that area?

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #2624

    Quito questions.

    Hi fellow mongers,

    I am going to Quito for the first time and doing some initial recon.

    I would appreciate it if you could clarify a few things for me.

    When you say you paid the girl $7 or so, do you mean that is all it costs for them? Do you just use US currency or local?

    In the Chongos, it sounds like they have small booths / rooms to rent. How much are they? Can you take the girls back to your room if you prefer?

    I will be staying at the Hotel Quito which is near the intersection of Ave 12 de Octubre and Ave Fransisco de Orellana. Do you have any recommendations for Chongos in that area?

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #2623

    Quito suggestion.

    Hello gentlemen,

    Happy new year. Planning to visit Ecuador this year and have been reading this Quito forum.

    My takeaway so far is that places (clubs, casas) in Quito come and go and most of the places are not found on google maps.

    There seems to be consensus on Habanas as the sure bet despite the passport requirement.

    So my question is how about getting a hotel on the same block or walking distance to Habanas? There are three or four reasonably prices hotels around Habanas. I don't know if they are chica friendly but if I mostly go to Habanas then the business would be conducted on premises and hotel chica policy wouldn't matter.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Frankfurt.

  9. #2622

    Ecuador Prostitution policy.

    To clarify my point, let me start out by explaining Ecuador policy in regards to prostitution, it is legal and regulated through "Ministerio de Salud" which is the equivalent of a combination of FDA and CDC in the US the girls get checked ounce a month the establishments get inspected bi monthly however the Cities have the power to assign them where they feel comfortable zoning them.

    Many places that do AMP and such are in "high class" areas since theoretically the cater to another type of customer however no city much less in Quito would zone an AMP much less a chongo in a residential area, some cities will tolerate this bushiness activities somewhat however that does not mean they are legal, even certain chongos in cities don't have permits or get shut down for a number of reason I. E. [CodeWord902] drinking, [CodeWord902] girls, girls exercising their craft without their monthly check, illegal immigrants, customers without ids, and a bunch of others, everything literally has to be in order otherwise the shut it down hopes this clarifies the picture for you all.

  10. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer321  [View Original Post]
    For those that have written me about the pimping post yes the service is outcall, since the city of Quito is much more conservative than say Guayaquil and has low tolerance for brazen prostitution even though its regulated and legal.
    That's interesting. So is it illegal to provide incalls? I was also thinking about visiting massage parlors but I was under the assumption everything was on the up and up. Chongos appear to be my best choice to avoid LE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer321  [View Original Post]
    I would be more than happy to provide personal for "entertainment" purposes however due to website policy you would have to get a subscription in order to PM me.
    I will look into this. It was my first post in the Internationalsexguide.

  11. #2620

    I guess.

    I would be more than happy to provide personal for "entertainment" purposes however due to website policy you would have to get a subscription in order to PM me.

  12. #2619

    Visiting Quito for 3 days.

    I'll be in Quito next week and will definitely check out the main chongo (Cafe Rojo), but I enjoy a more intimate meeting. If anyone knows of some reliable agencies and / or independent providers, I'd appreciate your input and any advice you can share.

    Thanks.

  13. #2618

  14. #2617

    Apple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert61  [View Original Post]
    I remember this taking some time to figure out last time. There was a trick to using my north American phone to text here. Can anyone help. There are a few BP and Nenas. La girls I would try but so far I am not getting the digits right. So - if her number is 097- 9XXX-X947 for instance. What do I put in my phone to make the connection. And how do I do it with whatsapp- any help is appreciated.

    BTW. I went to apple yesterday - $3. 50 to get in with a drink. It was in the afternoon and there was only one girl. But I was the only guy. She was a fair skinned Cuban with a bit of English. About a seven. Quite nice- the ficha was $21 but that was apparently for 15 minutes which was a damned short 15 minutes- she wanted more to finish so I gave here another 20 - no kissing- no digits. CBJ - too restrictive. She was good looking but it serves me right for not asking a few questions before I ran upstairs with the first woman I saw. There was a nice blonde girl at the bar when I came down - 7 or 8.
    Apple generally has a strong variety. Blancas why negras and everything in between. Price is good. Bar is tranquilo I think it is a fine value.

  15. #2616

    Cafe Rojo.

    I went Thursday about 7 pm. There was about 30 girls. Mostly 7 to 9. It was 3.50 to get in with a beer. I met a nice girl from Cali who was all hits and hips. Not really what I was looking for but I liked her and she was down for besos con lengua. 25 dollars for a very short 20 minutes. I paid another 20 before I was done. The place is awesome. They were closed last time I was here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
Euro Girls Escort
Click here for Live Sex Now!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape