Thread: Quito

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 161 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Reports

World Travel 69

Night Club 515

Night Club 515, Inaquito N35-199 at Ignacio Santa Maria. Estadio Trolebus stop. __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance $28 for a drink, $5 drinks thereafter, $100 chicas ($20-house / $150-chica) (50 mins), $30 house-exit-fee per chica, plus $100+ to the girl, taking her to a nearby hotel. Hours: 10 pm to mid morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8G...=youtube_gdata

Google chrome will translate these pages.

http://www.elcomercio.com/actualidad...515-quito.html

http://ecuadorecuatoriano.********.c...lausurado.html

Thanks Pato1

Quote Originally Posted by Pato1  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm previous posts about some closings. Yesterday I found all three of the chongos in the 122 vicinity to be closed down:

122 on Bolivia.

El Swing also on Bolivia at the corner of 10 de agosto.

The third one I forgot the name but it's on Juan Murillo, between Bolivia and San Gregorio.

All three places had the green "Clauserado" tape on the doors from the Ministro de Interior. This is interesting because in the past, the SRI (which is the Ecuadorian tax authority) would occasionally close a business down for not paying the correct taxes. The business usually would open back up sooner or later. This looks to be something different. Hopefully it won't last, because 122 is (was) awesome.

Also, at Guajira (Almagro sort of across from the Marriott) I was turned away for not having an ORIGINAL I D. A color copy wasn't enough. This is new. In the past, usually no I D was required at the day time changos, and NEVER was I asked to produce an original. (Someone below also posted that he was turned away somewhere due to an I D problem).

There is some kind of enforcement crackdown going on.
    That's a bummer as I too thought the Club 122 was a diamond in the rough.

Quito Closings and I D Rules = Crackdown?

I can confirm previous posts about some closings. Yesterday I found all three of the chongos in the 122 vicinity to be closed down:

122 on Bolivia.

El Swing also on Bolivia at the corner of 10 de agosto.

The third one I forgot the name but it's on Juan Murillo, between Bolivia and San Gregorio.

All three places had the green "Clauserado" tape on the doors from the Ministro de Interior. This is interesting because in the past, the SRI (which is the Ecuadorian tax authority) would occasionally close a business down for not paying the correct taxes. The business usually would open back up sooner or later. This looks to be something different. Hopefully it won't last, because 122 is (was) awesome.

Also, at Guajira (Almagro sort of across from the Marriott) I was turned away for not having an ORIGINAL I D. A color copy wasn't enough. This is new. In the past, usually no I D was required at the day time changos, and NEVER was I asked to produce an original. (Someone below also posted that he was turned away somewhere due to an I D problem).

There is some kind of enforcement crackdown going on.

Reports

World Travel 69

Clubs

It looks like there are two 155 and two 122.

This one looks good.

Club 155 Privado.

155 Logrono, between Amazonas and La Prensa, 10 minute walk from Cafe Rojo (towards Central). 009'20.8"S 7829'17.4"W. __ Chicas. Prices: Cover $3, Chicas $20. Tel: 099 810 27 98. Hours: 7 pm early morning, Monday to Saturday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzR2JDr1oZc.
    http://155.com.ec/

Quote Originally Posted by Namoi  [View Original Post]
    El Swing was also "Taped Shut" with the Ministry of the Interior tape as was Club 122.

I've also been to Club 515 and The Dollhouse. I found the Dollhouse way over priced for the talent ($200 +++) for a Chica and the room. Club 515 was more tolerable with a total of $90 for 30 min. Rooms were nice and and one nice Cuban Chica an (8) but lifeless, the next time had an energetic Chica that was well worth it.

But for the money Club 122 was better (although the place was swanky as was the room) I found two different chica's (a 7 and a 8+) that were worth a hell of a lot more than the $12 they charged. Just wondering if there was a crackdown on some of the Chongo's in that area.

Thanks for the map, I'm new to this forum and will try to be more diligent on my research.

El Swing

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    El Swing was also "Taped Shut" with the Ministry of the Interior tape as was Club 122.

I've also been to Club 515 and The Dollhouse. I found the Dollhouse way over priced for the talent ($200 +++) for a Chica and the room. Club 515 was more tolerable with a total of $90 for 30 min. Rooms were nice and and one nice Cuban Chica an (8) but lifeless, the next time had an energetic Chica that was well worth it.

But for the money Club 122 was better (although the place was swanky as was the room) I found two different chica's (a 7 and a 8+) that were worth a hell of a lot more than the $12 they charged. Just wondering if there was a crackdown on some of the Chongo's in that area.

Thanks for the map, I'm new to this forum and will try to be more diligent on my research.

Reports

World Travel 69

Chica List

You might check this out.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...C0.599442&z=11

Quote Originally Posted by Namoi  [View Original Post]
    I was in Quito Jan 15th and went to Club 122, it was closed shut with green tape on the door from the Ministry of the Interior. Around the corner, someone was handing out cards for Club S20. Any one know what's going on? I've been to the Club 122 a few times and have always had good luck finding a cutie. Are there any other daytime Chongo's close to this area?

Thanks

Club 122 shut down

I was in Quito Jan 15th and went to Club 122, it was closed shut with green tape on the door from the Ministry of the Interior. Around the corner, someone was handing out cards for Club S20. Any one know what's going on? I've been to the Club 122 a few times and have always had good luck finding a cutie. Are there any other daytime Chongo's close to this area?

Thanks

Streetwalkers in Quito

Last night around 8 PM I walked from the Hilton to Foch Plaza and on Amazon around 18 de Septiembre I saw 6 or 7 streetwalkers over the span of 1/2 mile.

I talked to one black girl. Very pretty face and a smoking body - $25 for her and $10 for a room near by or you can take her to your hotel.

Didn't partake because I was pressed for time. On my way home later that evening about 11 PM they were gone.

Not sure about the quality of service but I thought it was at least newsworthy.

Quito massage

I am visiting Quito and haven't found a massage parlor that gives good strong massage and provide extras. Seems like they provide the extras and don't know how to give a good massage like the Asians.

Any recommendations?

That's a good guess for $20 chongos, except for 155 which is full of beautiful Cuban girls. The most beautiful Colombian girls stay in their homeland, the ones who work in Ecuador are average (for Colombia, for Ecuador they are stunning). Doll House and Extasis are the high class night clubs (obviously very expensive) but in those places Cuban girls are majority (and just as the same level as the ones of the 155).

This week and the next, Quito is celebrating its festivities (5th December is the best day, 6th is dead). Most of Colombian girls stay before Christmas then they return to Colombia and return middle January.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiMan65  [View Original Post]
    My best guess is that 2 out of 5 working girls in Quito are from Colombia.

And one more thing you can't compare a $100 / HR outcall girl in Medellin with what you see in Quito's chongos. Go to Doll House or Extasy and you will find stunning beautiful girls. At a price!

Colombian Girls in Quito

Quote Originally Posted by Ungezogen  [View Original Post]
    As a local I can assure you that women in Medellin are far far far far more beautiful than the ones you can find in Quito. Most of the women who work in $20 night clubs will ask you $100 for 1 HR so spent your money in Medellin my friend.
    My best guess is that 2 out of 5 working girls in Quito are from Colombia.

And one more thing you can't compare a $100 / HR outcall girl in Medellin with what you see in Quito's chongos. Go to Doll House or Extasy and you will find stunning beautiful girls. At a price!

As a local I can assure you that women in Medellin are far far far far more beautiful than the ones you can find in Quito. Most of the women who work in $20 night clubs will ask you $100 for 1 HR so spent your money in Medellin my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by John  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

I would like to know if any of you guys who have been going to Quito if they have searched girls on facebook. I have had several girls responding and they seem to be beautiful and I am comparing them with girls from Medellin, Colombia.

I am not saying they are more or less beautiful girls in Quito or in Medellin but they are comparable. I have never been to Quito so I would like some feed back please as to the quality of good looking girls in Quito. I was thinking of doing a visit for the first time and I will be flying from Medellin to Quito for about 5 days as I have total of about 21 days in medellin and I would like to see if I am missing something in Quito. Ticket prices are about $250 from Medellin, Colombia to Quito, Ecuador.

Please any good information or references or comparison will be appreciated. I am used to paying about $100 for 2 hrs in Medellin and $180 for all night in Medellin with very beautiful girls. So price reference will be good as well. From most of the reports I have read about Quito I get a feeling that quality is not so great in Quito and mostly girls are doing 10 to 15 min quick sessions at clubs. Now it is obvious that I am not interested in flying from Medellin to Quito and pay more for less.

Happy Hunting.

John.

Quito

I was in Quito, Cali, and Medellin in October. The girls in Medellin are by far the best looking. Part of it has to do with the relative prosperity and the climate in MDE. The girls there really take care of themselves and appear to be in a better financial situation.

However, I think there are quite a few attractive girls in Quito, many of the petite variety. You will especially notice them in the upscale malls around central Quito. Whether they are attainable to a short term gringo is another story.

As far as the clubs, I only went to one strip club with rooms close to Plaza Foch. I think it was on Wilson. The prices were ridiculous cheap. I think $20 for a half hour or 20 minutes -- whenever your finished. However, the quality was abysmal. I have heard you can expect similar experiences and prices in most of the casa and clubs, though you could always get lucky and find a gem.

However, Quito is a much more interesting city to walk around than Medellin. The Old historical center is the largest in South America and worth a day wandering around. They have some nice malls with ostentatious movie theaters -- private VIP seating for about $5 for a first run movie with waitress service and Lazyboy recliners. Also, some of the parks are pretty nice too. All in all, a more interesting city to see than Medellin or Lima.

Quote Originally Posted by John  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

I would like to know if any of you guys who have been going to Quito if they have searched girls on facebook. I have had several girls responding and they seem to be beautiful and I am comparing them with girls from Medellin, Colombia.

I am not saying they are more or less beautiful girls in Quito or in Medellin but they are comparable. I have never been to Quito so I would like some feed back please as to the quality of good looking girls in Quito. I was thinking of doing a visit for the first time and I will be flying from Medellin to Quito for about 5 days as I have total of about 21 days in medellin and I would like to see if I am missing something in Quito. Ticket prices are about $250 from Medellin, Colombia to Quito, Ecuador.

Please any good information or references or comparison will be appreciated. I am used to paying about $100 for 2 hrs in Medellin and $180 for all night in Medellin with very beautiful girls. So price reference will be good as well. From most of the reports I have read about Quito I get a feeling that quality is not so great in Quito and mostly girls are doing 10 to 15 min quick sessions at clubs. Now it is obvious that I am not interested in flying from Medellin to Quito and pay more for less.

Happy Hunting.

John.

Quito Facebook Girls

Hi Guys,

Happy Hunting.

John.

Chongos around Plaza Foch

Last week I was denied at Club Habana and Akershuz since I didn't have a passport with me. I always carry an expired US Drivers License that generally seems sufficient.

I guess I will need to make a copy of my passport and carry that along. When making a copy of your passport you should make sure you also have a copy of the page that bears the last immigration stamp.

Posting Limitations