Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Lima

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 236 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hello,

Wingwoman it's here please if somebody need help send me a text in my PM.

MissK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the detailed update. I plan to be there next month so your information was valuable.

Thanks again.

Helli

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the detailed update. I plan to be there next month so your information was valuable.

Thanks again.
    Hi Tom,

I hope you next trip can I help you a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Likemflat  [View Original Post]
    Lima is an interesting city but I'll only return if I need to for work. I'd rather go to Frankfurt, Manila, Rio or Sao Paulo. But that's just a personal opinion based on my situation and preferences.

Thanks again.

Since I was offered advice on the hotels thread, I thought I owed a report even though my experiences in Lima were not really worth mentioning.

I was in town for business, not pleasure, so my daytimes were busy and any evening entertainment was an afterthought. I had planned to ask David33 for help, but I never use my real name when mongering, and he understandably needed my name. So it was a non-starter. However, based on my experiences I'm relatively certain that he is the best option in Lima and he offers a valuable public service.

Since there have been some questions, a quick note about customs and immigration. I waited more than an hour to get through customs on a weekday evening after arriving around 10 pm. Closer to two hours really. Customs, on the other hand, was quick and easy. I handed my form to the customs agent and she waved me past without x-rays or anything (not that I had anything to hide, but I appreciated the efficiency). Took a green taxi to Miraflores for s /45. Expensive, but it was easy, fast and safe.

On my last trip to Lima I found my entertainment at Lion's Spa, a Banos Turcos not too far from Miraflores; at Emmanuelle and at Tequilla Rock. Well, that was 2009 or so, and since then the first two have closed and Tequilla Rock seems to have gone rapidly downhill.

On my first night, Wednesday, I decided to try Las Cucardas. After I left Miraflores I realized that I had no condoms, and I prefer to use brands I've heard of. So I had the taxi drop me at Plaza Castillo where I picked up a box of Durex. I walked the few blocks to Las Cucardas. Can't remember the entry fee but it was around s /20-30 I think. They take your phone and give you a claim ticket. On a Thursday evening there were lots of girls working. A few were ok, but honestly I found the quality very lacking, which I expected considering the price. There were a lot of girls who were overweight and / or had huge asses. And lots and lots of fake breasts, which I hate. Found maybe 2-3 girls who were acceptable, though barely. Picked a slim girl on the second floor. Sorry I didn't bother remembering her name since she wasn't worth the effort. Damage was s /60 plus the ticket they gave me upon entry to the club. Service was fine, she did what she said she would, but she was very businesslike and the whole thing was really rushed. And when the session is over, they start knocking on the door. Overall, it was a horrible place and I didn't (and won't) return. Lots of taxis around the area so I caught one and took it back to Miraflores.

Second night, Thursday, I decided to try Trocadero in Callao. Took a taxi from Miraflores for s /25. It took a few tries to find a taxi who would take me there and who would do so for a good price. It's in an industrial area not all that far from the airport and Minka plaza. Entry was s /15. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's an interesting place that everyone should see for himself. It seems like something out of a post-apocalyptic film. But the smell of [CodeWord140] wafting through the corridors quickly brings you back to reality.

I have no idea how many girls were there, but it was a lot. The place is huge. I arrived on the late side, around 20:00 due to my work schedule. There are some nasty girls there. On my few laps around the place, I found a small few who I would consider. I'm sure it's possible to find diamonds in the rough there, but when I was there, there were lines of guys by some of the doors where the better girls were working. I hung out for a while and checked out some of the girls who had lines of men waiting. They weren't all that great looking. (Although I suspect they might have offered better service, otherwise guys wouldn't wait for them.) But something about waiting for a girl in that way was a turnoff, so I decided to find a girl without a line. Eventually found a young, slim girl who had a decent body and cute face. Paid s /30. Service was about what I'd expect from a street girl. CBJ (no way I was doing anything uncovered in this place!) and CFS in a few positions. She was ok really, and a good value I guess, but nothing special.

Afterwards it was on the late side, and a lot of the girls were leaving. I couldn't find a taxi out front that would take me to Miraflores, so I gave up and walked to the nearby Minka Plaza shopping center, where I quickly found a taxi for s /25 back to my hotel. I'm not recommending this, it's a rough area. I'd recommend having your taxi wait for you, it's a much safer and more convenient option.

If you're in Lima, you should check out the Trocadero. But it's certainly not worth traveling to Peru for it. It's more of an experience than a quality mongering venue in my opinion.

The next night I checked out some strip clubs in Centro. Can't remember where they were, but there are a few in the same neighborhood. Entry was cheap, but the girls were pretty nasty in the clubs I tried.

Finally, over the rest of my trip I checked out Tequilla Rock three times. The place has really gone downhill. I don't know what prices were being offered, because I never found even one girl I was interested in. Again, lots of overweight girls and the slim ones seemed to be really hardened pros. And I mean that literally, they had hard breast implants, and I'm betting a few of them had ass implants. When I was in town last time, there were still some normal girls working there for extra cash. But it seems to have changed quite a bit. I checked out some of the bars on pizza alley too, and I never really found any girls I was interested in.

I am aware that I was in town at a bad time, It was a holiday week in Peru so that probably affected my experiences. But my trip was planned around my work schedule, as are all of my trips. I don't travel just for mongering.

I found the women (and all people) in Peru to be very kind and open. I met a few real girls who I'm sure I could have fostered relationships with, I think non-pros are the way to go in Lima and they're very friendly. But I was on a short trip, I didn't have much free time and gaming girls for freebies isn't really my thing. If you have the time to invest, and if you're friendly, at least somewhat attractive and speak some spanish, you'll have no problem meeting normal girls. I don't really have the time or motivation for that.

I gave up halfway through my trip as I met a 20-year-old Irish backpacker in Pizza Alley and I hooked up with her for a few nights for free. So the trip wasn't a total wash.

Lima is an interesting city but I'll only return if I need to for work. I'd rather go to Frankfurt, Manila, Rio or Sao Paulo. But that's just a personal opinion based on my situation and preferences.

Report 3: Breakfast at Lima

Greed stuck wanted some company the previous night. But as we were traveling back from Nazca, we reached late. So stuck up a deal for morning at 10:00 AM.

Bang on time Srta. L and Srta S arrive on our door. Young and mischievous eyes, perfect figure. L was tall and S a bit shorter. Non English speakers (we knew that).

After a hearty breakfast and nice chit chats, headed to our respective rooms. S with me & L with my friend.

Doors locked and just gave the perfect butt a light pat and she turns around and gives one of the most seductive looks and catches hold of me. It was good way to start the morning, I said her. She sat of the bed and started to remove her boots, I helped her. She then slowly undresses me with kisses just at the right spots. Jhonny is up. I wanted to help her undress too but she signals me to just sit in bed and watch. What a sight, a young chica doing a naughty striptease. All went down and we went to shower. Shower felt a lot better today with someone rubbing & cleaning you.

Back we came and I was pushed to bed. Jhonny disappeared in her mouth, heavenly pleasures followed. After a good lick & BJ, I just let the hell loose. Told her to turn back and doggy followed along with other possible postures. Amazing co-operation and what an asset she had. Beautiful.

I was done the 1st time. Lied down together. She's playfully handling my jhonny, and after sometime it was ready for round 2. Amazing time.

Would love to get her again.

Looks: 8/10

Figure:8/10

Attitude: 9/10

Co-operation: 10/10

WIR: Yes.

Customs / nude bars?

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    All is x-rayed. They are looking for lots of narco cash, more than one laptop or quantity of cellphones for sale. If you don't have, no problem. My bags were opened a week ago when I went through because I had 24 protein drinks which looked suspicious on the x-ray.
    Thanks for your help you all. Nice people on this Lima site.

Regretfully my question was about "long waiting lines in the evening when most airplanes arrive" as mentioned in an earlier report here.

Question meant to be if there are always waiting lines, so during the week and at day too?

Further I am still interested if there are a lot of nude bars / stripping bars in Lima and what they ask for entrance and a beer.

I plan to be there mid September. In August I hit Spain (with the whole family).

Quote Originally Posted by Retgilpo  [View Original Post]
    - Is it always a big problem to get through customs in Lima (or just late night)? And no hassle with taxis at the airport.
    All is x-rayed. They are looking for lots of narco cash, more than one laptop or quantity of cellphones for sale. If you don't have, no problem. My bags were opened a week ago when I went through because I had 24 protein drinks which looked suspicious on the x-ray.

Help needed

No problem. You are obviously an expert and will do fantastically on your own. Let us know how it goes.
    Hello,

I will be at Lima in August.

I will need your help if its possible?

Regards,

Foxeliko

Customs

I went throught customs at Chavez airport about 15 times over the last decade. When they still had the green / red light system I got green 80% of the time, go figure. I never engaged in any real smuggling but I was always carrying certain items I should've declared according to the law (two handphones, some quantity of vitamin tablets, a computer monitor etc.). Only once did I get sent back to the clearing counter to pay a 50-dollar tax on computer spare parts. They asked me what the parts were worth and they accepted my assessment.

I wouldn't rate Lima customs as nasty by any standard but I would still avoid the most flashy items like double laptops. Two handphones should be ok, you can pass the new smuggled one as the one you're using and leave the "old" one in your lugggage, no one bothers with handphones that are no longer in demand.

Some answers

Thanks David, you are active here, indeed I study a whole lot before I head off (Yo hablo tambien un poquito espanol).

But can you maybe answer also my other questions.

-are there many nude / strip bars in Lima to spend a few weeks there? (other city tips also welcome).

- Is it always a big problem to get through customs in Lima (or just late night)? And no hassle with taxis at the airport.

And of coarse if I can offer you a beer for all your nice work you try to do if I am there.

Ronald
    I have gone through late at night from Canada twice. Once in 2014 and once in 2015. Both times were easy, even with two laptops. I do not know of any nude / strip bars, but that is not my thing. They may exist, I just do not know of them.

When coming from Canada, I have always been picked up by a driver arranged by my regular rental apartment, but for domestic flights I have used Green Taxi. Buy a ticket in the airport and they will take you to Miraflores for about 55 soles, if I remember correctly. If you search the board, you may find the exact rate. They are not expensive and seem reliable.

No problem. You are obviously an expert and will do fantastically on your own. Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks David, you are active here, indeed I study a whole lot before I head off (Yo hablo tambien un poquito espanol).

But can you maybe answer also my other questions.

-are there many nude / strip bars in Lima to spend a few weeks there? (other city tips also welcome).

And of coarse if I can offer you a beer for all your nice work you try to do if I am there.

Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach  [View Original Post]
    If every person did what you say, it would be one boring and dull vacation, something that you could do at home without the travel. I enjoy the adventure of looking for girls, that's half the fun and not knowing how it is going to end. It's thrilling and exciting. Anyone just coming into town and picking up the phone and asking for some girls to come over are missing out on all the adventure and the action. How helpless can one be? It's good to read mongers posts and then do your thing.
    I was not talking about an ISG perspective, I was talking from a general perspective. And I was most certainly not saying that you should only get chicks by way of out calls. Do you know how many guys that have been to DR and not even knew that Sosua existed? I was one of them Not until I got word from a buddy about the place and he told me this is how you get there, this is where you should stay, etc. I know guys that went regularly to DR passing right by Sosua, and did not even know it was there until they ran into a person who guided them there. They listened instead of saying I know what I am doing, you don't need to tell me.

Also my first time in Brazil I was with my wife and had no idea of the scene there. Not until I went back with some friends and they guided me and showed me the ropes did I realize what was before in plain sight right in front of me. A friend recently told me that his first time in Brazil he was there to train for capoeira and he did not know either. He just happened to stumble on Help disco and still did not realize it was fully populated by hookers.

I am just saying don't be as arrogant that you want to spend $1000 and 3 years to go out and try to reinvent the wheel when someone is trying to tell you that you can already buy a wheel 5 minutes down the street for $15.

One boring way to have a mongering vaction

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Are you a people person? Do you have a problem picking up chicks back home? Do you speak Spanish? Have you ever been to Peru? It's not about needing help. It is about making your trip easier. Surely you will not figure out in 5 days what it took him years to learn. There is nothing wrong with having someone guide you and show you the ropes so you are not out trying to reinvent the wheel during your short vacation. Sure you may "have fun" without someone else's help, but I guarantee you that there will be a lot that you miss out on as well.
    If every person did what you say, it would be one boring and dull vacation, something that you could do at home without the travel. I enjoy the adventure of looking for girls, that's half the fun and not knowing how it is going to end. It's thrilling and exciting. Anyone just coming into town and picking up the phone and asking for some girls to come over are missing out on all the adventure and the action. How helpless can one be? It's good to read mongers posts and then do your thing. Most times you would win and sometimes get a star fish. That is all part of mongering that I like. Live and learn than be afraid of going out and failing. It happens to all. Just try the next girl. Happy mongering.

I sent her a PM

No response.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Please post some pics.

Muchas gracias.

You spent several tens of lines asking for help. Weird.

Somehow I doubt David will lose any sleep about you. Whatever chip you have on your tall, Dutch, shoulders.

Hi,

I aThanks for all, and if David_33 reads this.

I find it strange to ask strange people for help.

And if everybody needs help to have fun in Lima there is something wrong with Lima.

But IF I come (I plan September 2015) I could buy you a beer and talk.

Muchas Gracias a Todos.

Posting Limitations