Thread: Lima

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

The Great Lima Adventure, Part 2

Day 5.

Srta S, D Cup – I met her and was attracted to her when she came over on Monday, so I asked David to arrange for her to come over this morning. I enjoyed our time together immensely. Definitely hits the spot for a GFE lover, or someone looking for good English skills, or someone looking for some breast size. She was fun and flirty and sassy and feminine. She is number two on the roster for repeats.

Srta L- David set me up with a dinner date, nothing more. Srta L is fluent in English, and fun to cgat with. She is a true bi. Interesting possibilities there. Treat her with respect, and pay attention to what you are doing with her – she is worth the effort to tease and get warmed up. She was a little heavyset, but her natural breasts were huge. Srta L may not be my type in looks (I gravitate towards spinners), but the chemistry was there for a great GFE experience. She is number three on the roster of memorable women during this adventure.

Day 6-

Srta A Spinner – round 2. She had a bit less time, but we made the best of what we had. She is a delightful companion, especially if you are into petite spinners. I highly recommend her.

Day 7-

Reconnected with Srta S. The Cup, Queen of the GFEs, very special lady here. She is worth taking the extra time to get to know.

Srta S the Spinner. Return of the spinners. She was petite, and a firecracker. She pounced on me, on the toys, on me and the toys. She was a lot of fun to be with. Srta S was the perfect end-of-trip send-off. She was tiny tiny tiny, but definitely not delicate!

Lima was a low cost, low stress, fun getaway for a week. A big thanks to David for introducing us to his friends, who were all worth the time to get to know. A were fun. Some were fantastic; arrange to meet these ladies, see which hits it off with you, and fill your days and evenings with these wonderful women. Both Lance and I had a great time. Miraflores was a great base of operations. I'll be sure to come back here again, to meet up with some old friends, and make new ones! David made this trip wonderful. Thank you, sir.

Some of you are more well traveled than I, but I guess a comparison is in order. My overall choices today are Rio, Thailand, Philippines, right now a tie between Lima and Costa Rica, then Cartagena. The Asian scene is fun, great women, and a great price point. But I am not going to go there for anything less than a few weeks. Rio is a place where you can party, but Luomo and 4 X4 are going to be expensive if you make it a daily habit (of which I did! I like Cartagena, but it's a pain to get to from here (sitting in the Panama airport for 5 or more hours just doesn't do anything for me), and the scene is not all that extensive. CR and Lima are relatively easy to get to, and low cost, which makes for convenient long weekends. The San Jose scene is much quieter than it was 5 years ago, but I am comfortable there. The town itself has little appeal for me at this point. Lima was easy, convenient, safe, and inexpensive. Renting the apartment, walking around Milaflores, meeting girls thru David. It was a solid tourist destination. Eating at fancy restaurants at $12/ entree, or at a world class restaurant at $50/ person was nice. The girls I met thru David were pretty, and I'd repeat with all but one. Compared to semi-random pulls out of the Blue Marlin, this was a great way to meet fun women. Srta S the cup and Srta A Spinner were wonderful! I'll be heading back to Lima. But first, it's back to Bangkok!

Mistakes corrected

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    Its embarrassing to admit, but it was 100% my fault. Wrong night. I'll pay all the girl's costs. That's what happens when I have work issues, upcoming trip to Asia issues and three ISG guys arriving the same day. Anyway, sorry to besmirch the reputation of a worthy forum member.
    Mistakes do happen. The good thing is that corrective action is being taken. Too stressfull with all those things going on. Have an enjoyable trip to Asia.

Its embarrassing to admit, but it was 100% my fault. Wrong night. I'll pay all the girl's costs. That's what happens when I have work issues, upcoming trip to Asia issues and three ISG guys arriving the same day. Anyway, sorry to besmirch the reputation of a worthy forum member.
    VERY decent of you to come on here and clear it up so quickly!

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33

Too bad there are guys like this on the forum. (Update)

Getting laid in the land, er, the lay of the land, Milaflores style

I'm here for a week, mixing business and pleasure. This is my first trip to the fair city of Lima. Milaflores is upscale, tourist-friendly, and safe. The weather is still cold (bring your sweaters and jackets), but the girls are hot! My friend Lance and I went with Plan David. Contact David_33, see what happens. This ended up being a very good plan, and made for an enjoyable stay these past four days.

General comments – if you are going to provide drinks, stock Bailey's. That was by far the most popular drink for the girls. Wherever David is meeting these girls, they are awesome. My petites were just that, with beautiful shapes and skin and complexion. Much better than the average girl on the street, and what guys are describing on the board. Lance liked his girls too. The girls enjoyed raiding our supply of chocolate bars. The girls were very punctual.

Day 1

Srta C– good English, wonderful spinner, fun to hang out with. More of a spark-plug personality. She pounced on the toy stash with relish. A perfect body, perfect breasts. She was more than willing to girl-girl with Srta H, who we would meet on the next day of the trip.

Srta S – good English, pretty face, very pleasant and open. Mike's favorite from this trip. Bolts-ons, but nice bolt-ons. Very soft skin. Lance's favorite.

Day 2

Srta A Spinner– no English, wonderful spinner. For me, a GFE rock star – YMMV. A perfect body, perfect breasts, playful, and very cute! She made the whole trip worth it all by herself.

Srta H– Okay, I admit to being smitten by Srta A and not remembering a damn thing about Srta H. Hey, she was Lance's date.

Day 3

Srta J – nice face, nice curves, an inspired be, elevated by a pushup bra to awesome cleavage.

Srta M – wonderful spinner, friendly fun. She'd be a great companion for a night on the town. Just a smidgeon of English. A perfect body, perfect breasts. Between toys, DATY, and the touching, I am pretty sure she had more fun than I did! Which made the experience very fun for me.

Day 4

Srta A the-cup – Her English is only two small steps above my Spanish, but we made it work. What made her stand out from the crowd were those big and firm, soft and and natural breasts. Her shirt was newfangled US style. Bra clearly visible, shirt material was quite transparent. I kinda like this fad. She made a big deal of unveiling the goods – it was fun and flirty. She's short. Wore her 3 inch heels to and from the bathroom, no joke. LOL, and yes wearing nothing but, it was sexy as all get out. Would probably have been Lance's favorite if he had not already headed back stateside last night.

Srta V. She is pretty, intelligent, high strung. Nice face. She wasn't my type in bed, but YMMV.

A special thanks to David, who spent a lot of time and effort coordinating with the girls. His help made this trip easy and enjoyable. I would have made his life a lot easier with a cell phone – hopefully today we will get Lance's cell phone back unlocked. David's hint – pick up an inexpensive unlocked phone before heading out on an international adventure. Four days without a phone is inconvenient. With three days to go, I am looking forward to meeting more of David's friends, and exploring Lima and the local environs.

She should be paid for her time too.

Thanks for the kind words. If he doesn't make things right, I'll just give the girl the money she had to pay. Its the correct thing to do.
    He should pay for her time too. Hoping that he just felled asleep and is willing to pay for her taxi and time. If you doesn't pay I will pay half of her time if you put out out his name. Of course he can always use a new name.

Nice of you to give him a chance but definetly blow his cover if he does not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach  [View Original Post]
    Some mongers forget that we are dealing with human beings and they have a life too. No way to treat a young lady. I know how cold Lima can be as I had to deal with it. Plus the women may come form far areas and it could be dangerous for them at night. You have every right to expose this loser's screen name at least so that we know who it is and do not share anything with him.

Show the loser's screen name

Many flights arrive in Lima in the evening from 10:00 p.m. onward. Those of us who live here have experienced the long lines and delays which sometimes occur until midnight or 1:00 a.m. but many ISG members who are living in sex prison and are counting the minutes until they finally encounter some pussy are determined to find something the night they arrive. So they write me asking for a girl to come to their hotel at midnight or one in the morning. Then they think I am an asshole for telling them that it's not going to happen and they should just go to sleep and see a girl before lunch. One never knows what can happen to the flight, or in the lines at the airport, or when organizing the apartment or hotel situation upon arrival. So fixing an exact time of arrival is impossible. It's not fair to have a girl who doesn't know you hanging around a hotel or apartment hoping you will arrive.

However sometimes I break my own rule and set something up for a member who swears that he will be there for the girl and writes me many PMs to set up the meeting. This happened last night. And around midnight I receive panicking SMSs from the girl who is freezing in the cold rainy Miraflores night trying to hook up with this guy WHO NEVER SHOWS. Now this girl has paid mega taxi (due to late hour and distance from hotel) and now also has to pay to go back home. Not a pro, she needed the money for her classes. He asked for and I gave him her cell number in case there was a problem. She asked at the front desk of the hotel and he was in his room but didn't answer the phone. This member is one of those dirt bag losers who give the forum a bad name. I am tempted to put up his name to shame him, but I am holding off just in case he does the right thing, apologizes to the girl and gives her back at least what she paid for her taxis.
    Some mongers forget that we are dealing with human beings and they have a life too. No way to treat a young lady. I know how cold Lima can be as I had to deal with it. Plus the women may come form far areas and it could be dangerous for them at night. You have every right to expose this loser's screen name at least so that we know who it is and do not share anything with him.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalTender  [View Original Post]
    If I were in Lima, I'd reimburse the girl for his neglect in a heart beat.
    Thanks for the kind words. If he doesn't make things right, I'll just give the girl the money she had to pay. Its the correct thing to do.

Appreciation?

Sometime I wonder myself. But some of the guy on here are very thankful and have great experiences so it makes it worth it. Also the girls need the help as you know.
    David, it's been over five years since I've been to Lima, but I still remember and appreciate your openness to help me. I met several delightful young women, thanks to you. Also, I've had the pleasure of reading of your travels to Haiti and the Philippines. You've got a got heart for your amigos and everyone should respect the care that you evidence for the sweet, beautiful and sexy girls you connect with some of us. It is sad that some men have no class, except low class. Subjecting your young friend to the abuse of coming to a hotel in the cold rain and having the expense of the taxi, both ways, is the conduct of a reprobate. The only oversight of those among us is this forum. If he "doesn't make it right" I hope you expose this person. If I were in Lima, I'd reimburse the girl for his neglect in a heart beat. I hope some of us that are in Lima at this time will make that commitment if the responsible party fails to do so with alacrity.

Thank you for your contributions, which are many and varied. Amigo, you deserve on the best karma.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    That is pure bullshit. David I don't know how you continue to do it.
    Sometime I wonder myself. But some of the guy on here are very thankful and have great experiences so it makes it worth it. Also the girls need the help as you know.

Reports

Mr Enternational
    That is pure bullshit. David I don't know how you continue to do it. Also be mindful that many girls live with their families and can not just leave the house or come back home at such a late hour. Just because they are selling ass does not mean they are not respectful of their families.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33

Too bad there are guys like this on the forum.

Many flights arrive in Lima in the evening from 10:00 p.m. onward. Those of us who live here have experienced the long lines and delays which sometimes occur until midnight or 1:00 a.m. but many ISG members who are living in sex prison and are counting the minutes until they finally encounter some pussy are determined to find something the night they arrive. So they write me asking for a girl to come to their hotel at midnight or one in the morning. Then they think I am an asshole for telling them that it's not going to happen and they should just go to sleep and see a girl before lunch. One never knows what can happen to the flight, or in the lines at the airport, or when organizing the apartment or hotel situation upon arrival. So fixing an exact time of arrival is impossible. It's not fair to have a girl who doesn't know you hanging around a hotel or apartment hoping you will arrive.

However sometimes I break my own rule and set something up for a member who swears that he will be there for the girl and writes me many PMs to set up the meeting. This happened last night. And around midnight I receive panicking SMSs from the girl who is freezing in the cold rainy Miraflores night trying to hook up with this guy WHO NEVER SHOWS. Now this girl has paid mega taxi (due to late hour and distance from hotel) and now also has to pay to go back home. Not a pro, she needed the money for her classes. He asked for and I gave him her cell number in case there was a problem. She asked at the front desk of the hotel and he was in his room but didn't answer the phone. This member is one of those dirt bag losers who give the forum a bad name. I am tempted to put up his name to shame him, but I am holding off just in case he does the right thing, apologizes to the girl and gives her back at least what she paid for her taxis.

Tr

I noticed that the small street where TR is located called Diez Canseco is now blocked off to vehicular traffic. The road now has outdoor restaurants where one can dine al fresco and has become a pedestrian passageway to Parque Kennedy. Only a few steps away is the entry to TR and though taxis are still allowed on the street up to that point, I wondered if the city plans to ultimately close off the entire street to vehicles. TR is not real popular with their neighbors due to the late night noise and has been shut down before as a result.

In that event, the chicas will have to walk from / to Ca. Larco. Nevertheless, no taxi service direct to / from TR could have a negative impact on business.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So you are telling us that there are only 2 girls working in these places now?
    There are details on Peru Tops forum here: http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f17/e.../index115.html.

Posting Limitations