Thread: Lima

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 226 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Golferd  [View Original Post]
    Hi Sly,

Again, thanks for your reply. As a matter of fact I just sent Jackson the funds and will be PM'ing once I get set up.

Thanks!
    I am sure Jackson will be very pleased to hear that.

Welcome aboard as a "Full Member. "

Sly

Easy to find

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    There is a guy on this board who seems to like to help out tourists.

PM him and I'm sure he can help.

Sly
    Hi Sly,

Again, thanks for your reply. As a matter of fact I just sent Jackson the funds and will be PM'ing once I get set up.

Thanks!

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Donkey Chow, please pay Jackson his $19.95 so that you will be able to send and receive private messages (PMs).

You might also want to read this:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3196-Information-I-need-to-know-if-you-want-me-to-help-you-out.

Easy to find

Thanks for the reply Sly One.

You are exactly correct on the prices I have been paying at Emmanuelle's. But I must say that I have enjoyed the company of some very beautiful ladies. Hopefully you don't mind me asking but where can I find the 250 soles /3 HR ladies?

Thanks again.
    There is a guy on this board who seems to like to help out tourists.

PM him and I'm sure he can help.

Sly

Out call

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    A helping hand.
    Hi David,

Where can we go out in Lima for couple of hours of fun. How do we find out the chicks, pics, phone numbers etc. I am looking for something on Dec 20th or 21st.

Emmanuelle Club

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    That is easy. A Rip off joint.

You are probably paying in excess of $100/ HR for girl + entry + drinks.

The real going rate is about S /. 250 soles delivered to your door for 3 hours so you work it out?

Sly
    Thanks for the reply Sly One.

You are exactly correct on the prices I have been paying at Emmanuelle's. But I must say that I have enjoyed the company of some very beautiful ladies. Hopefully you don't mind me asking but where can I find the 250 soles /3 HR ladies?

Thanks again.

Interesting on the pics

Biffa, I'd like to oblige but they are all scared to have their photos online. It's not like years ago. But if you look WAY back on the photo thread in my section there are a lot of uncommon pics.
    It's interesting in that in the places I frequent in SEA (I've not been to Peru yet) the gals seem to be easing up on photos. I'm not sure why. Maybe they feel the odds of their photo appearing among the masses is little, or they are understanding the poster of the photo is at greater risk than the subject. I don't know why but I can pull a pro out of a Pattaya or Angeles go go and with a little sweet talk and honest promises, shoot a few pics where maybe just 5 years ago few would comply. I even get more of the "take my uglier friend too. She take photos" requests which is hard for me to turn down. I'm so amazed how these gals can grab just about any camera and know its buttons and functions better than I. For those gals who are uncomfortable or issue a clear "no" on the photo request I put my camera away in the drawer and comply. Both scenarios work for me. If photos are allowed I tend to focus on the camera and not the moment but prize the digital memory. If they are not allowed, I can focus better on the great time I'm having. The former though may get a better tip.

I do think its a horrible damaging to our profession when a gal finds a photo of herself online from a guy who promised it wouldn't be posted.

David has a good thing going down in Lima. Like fundamentally decent human beings everywhere, he takes his time to help out others. We win, the girls win, David wins the satisfaction that comes from being a Samaritan (not just from helping us mongers, but from keeping the girls happy). I don't understand why this is an issue.

Sorry, just venting, we should probably move on to other topics.

Yes, agreed, we should ignore Rjsss212!

Reading back on Rjsss212's posts its clear that he is a miserable person. Unfortunately ISG attracts many trollish posters. He should just be ignored and not fed.
    OK, from now on Rjsss212 will be ignored. He's been locked up in Sex Prison too long and as we can see it has affected him greatly. Again, David has no interest in profiting, he is just helping his friends. End of story. BTW Rjsss212 this is a Sex website. We blog about sex. Obviously you are on the wrong website!

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Quote Originally Posted by Biffa  [View Original Post]
    I think one of your legendary pictures of the girls you know may cheer this miserable troll up. And me maybe.
    Biffa, I'd like to oblige but they are all scared to have their photos online. It's not like years ago. But if you look WAY back on the photo thread in my section there are a lot of uncommon pics.

Cheer up

Reading back on Rjsss212's posts its clear that he is a miserable person. Unfortunately ISG attracts many trollish posters. He should just be ignored and not fed.
    I think one of your legendary pictures of the girls you know may cheer this miserable troll up. And me maybe.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Pimps get paid. What are you called if you recommend a mechanic or painter to me?
    A neighbor, friend or acquaintance. And BTW payment takes many forms.

What am I called if I recommend that same female painter and 7 of her female friends and personally arrange meetings for them to unknown men for sex?

Emmanuelle Club

I travel to Lima 1-2 times per year and usually end up going to the Emmanuelle club. I have always had a pretty good time and Emmanuelle's seems to have some very pretty girls. I think my friend in Lima thinks this is the best place. I have never had the opportunity to go to a different club and I am wondering how Emmanuelle rates in comparison to the other nightclubs mentioned here. Like Tequila Rocks.

Thanks in advance for your replies. I will be back to Lima in January and plan on contacting David.
    That is easy. A Rip off joint.

You are probably paying in excess of $100/ HR for girl + entry + drinks.

The real going rate is about S /. 250 soles delivered to your door for 3 hours so you work it out?

Sly

Reports

Mr Enternational
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    So, doesn't this just make him a pimp who doesn't like chocolate?

And what do you call a pimp does if not a service, matchmaking?
    Pimps get paid. What are you called if you recommend a mechanic or painter to me?

Posting Limitations