Thread: Warsaw

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 252 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Yes, we are still on hiatus. Enjoy Warsaw's other gems, there are many!

As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Yes, we are still on hiatus. Right now, we are enjoying our time off. We partied hard 5 days a week with no breaks for awhile.

Enjoy Warsaw's other fine gems while we are away, there are many! Please have a safe and fantastic time during your stay in Warsaw.

In the spirit of not upsetting the many posters and readers here on the Warsaw thread, who for some reason hold a slight antipathy towards all things LMR, in the future we PLEASE ask that any inquiries or concerns be posted on the LMR-Warsaw thread. We are more than happy to address your inquiries. We thank you in advance.

Good luck and happy mongering!

Big Kisses & Hugs.

Lady K.

Quote Originally Posted by Adindas  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

I am interested in trying a GB party in Warsaw and found this LMR.

http://lemoulinrougepl.com/Kalendarz.php

I just notice from the schedule

Some of the schedule was back in May 2014. For instance: Harmonogram 26-30 Maj 2014.

Anyone know whether they are still active and at the same address in the website?

Also found from here. It seems it is closed during the summer ????
    http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3311-Le-Moulin-Rouge-Warsaw-Adult-Sex-Parties

Will appreciate any info on this party.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adindas  [View Original Post]
    ?....... I am interested in trying a GB party in Warsaw and found this LMR ........
    I suppose them still to be on holiday, as I didn't get reply om SMS last week. Patience.

LMR in Warsaw. Is it still active ??

Hi Guys.

I am interested in trying a GB party in Warsaw and found this LMR.

http://lemoulinrougepl.com/Kalendarz.php

I just notice from the schedule

Some of the schedule was back in May 2014. For instance: Harmonogram 26-30 Maj 2014.

Anyone know whether they are still active and at the same address in the website?

Also found from here. It seems it is closed during the summer ????
    http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3311-Le-Moulin-Rouge-Warsaw-Adult-Sex-Parties

Will appreciate any info on this party.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Adindas; 08-28-14 at 10:23. Reason: add Info

Use Garsoniera

To find the stars and avoid the fakes in Odloty. Please use Garsoniera. Pl. The reviews are honest and accurate. After I used this site my experiences in Warsaw has been positive all in all. The only thing is that they normally do not say anything about is english skills of the ladies. But just learn some Polish frases and use a local sim card so they don't hang you up or do not answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranco12  [View Original Post]
    ...... I wish Kasia or Julia were available. Not a major disappointment, it makes you appreciate what you already have ......
    I suppose having recognized both Kasia and Julia on odloty these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon25  [View Original Post]
    ....... I'm new on here and didn't had the chance to read all the pages on this thread, but as I'm right now in Warsaw and after 2 experiences today let me tell you that odloty (dot) pl is far from being a safe site ..... So pay attention, these websites are just business in the end, comments and reviews are also fakes.
    I don't know what you expect, but I was quite glad the last days in Warsaw visiting the same locations I already posted on in the last couple of months.

In case your experiences should bettler be avoided, the corresponding links could be interesting.

Odloty: pay attention

Hi,

I'm new on here and didn't had the chance to read all the pages on this thread, but as I'm right now in Warsaw and after 2 experiences today let me tell you that odloty (dot) pl is far from being a safe site.

First: in reviews the worst score is 4 stars over 5 (so it's why all the reviews looks like good), booked 2 girls with verified pictures and the person I saw in my hotel's lobby weren't these girls at all, maybe 10 years ago they were similar to the pictures. One had no review so it was a risk, the good side she was funny and nice to chat with and not too bad (but nothing like the profile), so I had fun with her.

The second had reviews (5 stars over 5 just 2 weeks ago): nothing like the girl on the profile, not speaking a word of English (advertised as well speaking) asked 3 times the amount on the website for only 10% of the services (1 blowjob + 10 min sex for a 2 h meeting) and she was completely drunk.

It was a no way and I run away while she started yelling at me in a strange language.

So pay attention, these websites are just business in the end, comments and reviews are also fakes.

Adventures

Called http://www.odloty.pl/en/announcement...8/102677.html. English speaking, sweet sounding girl, I wish I had gone with this one. It would be 300 zl for two hours in hotel.

Called http://www.odloty.pl/en/announcement...a/110601.html. I asked if she spoke English, she said sorry, no and hung up.

Called http://www.odloty.pl/en/announcement...g/122233.html. The lady on the phone said her friend is not here and call back next week.

Went with http://www.odloty.pl/en/announcement...rt/85218.html. 400 zl for hour, she is probably worth 200 zl. The bad thing was that there was some sort of burnt rubber smell that threw me off. No finish in mouth is allowed contrary to her ad and no BBBJ. Anal for about 2 minutes before she said it was uncomfortable. I let her go after the first round in about 20 minutes. Costly for what it is, I won't repeat.

I also went to Jana pawla 80, an apartment with 2 girls. The attitude was not really friendly, I said bye and left.

I wish Kasia or Julia were available. Not a major disappointment, it makes you appreciate what you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bfsie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your info FiddyCent.

I am in Warsaw now and will contact them.
    Hi Bfsie,

Were you able to contact them? What are your impressions?

Quote Originally Posted by KasiaGfe29  [View Original Post]
    Be advised: in Poland it is not the best idea to use Odloty's Private Messages system because independent working girls use to communicate to pay the manager and the rest of them do not have the accesss. In Poland sending SMS and communicating via Odloty Private Message system are not considered serious and are most likely to be ignored.

For the best customer experience, please use the provided phone number. If the number does not respond, please write down SMS with the details when I can contact you. When calling from the hotel number, state your name and room number so I can call you back. If you don't provide these details I won't be able to contact you.

I'm available Monday. Friday 9:00 - 20:00. The only exception are dinner dates that can start at 20:00 (at latest) and finish at 24:00 (again, at latest).

Regards,

Kasia 29-GFE.
    I'll keep this in mind, thanks.

Unfortunately I'll be in Warsaw only for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by KasiaGfe29  [View Original Post]
    Be advised: in Poland it is not the best idea to use Odloty's Private Messages system because independent working girls use to communicate to pay the manager and the rest of them do not have the accesss. In Poland sending SMS and communicating via Odloty Private Message system are not considered serious and are most likely to be ignored.

For the best customer experience, please use the provided phone number. If the number does not respond, please write down SMS with the details when I can contact you. When calling from the hotel number, state your name and room number so I can call you back. If you don't provide these details I won't be able to contact you.

I'm available Monday. Friday 9:00 - 20:00. The only exception are dinner dates that can start at 20:00 (at latest) and finish at 24:00 (again, at latest).

Regards,

Kasia 29-GFE.
    Kasia, is there anywhere I can contact you privately?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Odloty's messager

Regards,

Kasia 29-GFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedesco  [View Original Post]
    You logged in the board in order to share information with us. Excellent. I recommend to read through this thread in order to get an impression how difficult it is to give reliable information (you'll recognize that a lot of the links posted by mongers aren't temporarily or never more active already short time after the posting was written. In case you only would read the reports written by myself you get aware about that). The main barrier is the language problem. Don't expect English speaking girls when making a cold call by telephone. Perhaps you'll get fond of a picture and description on odloty or roksa, but you don't get the address due to that problem.
    Thanks for the advice, I didn't want to try my lock with some random girl so that is why I asked for recommendations here. I gathered a few from the recent posts (Julia, Kasia, a few others.) and I sent them messages on Odloty but I didn't get any response, yet. Julia and Kasia seem to professionals but they seem to be working until 8-9 in the evening so it might be difficult to meet.

I'll be in Warsaw potentially next week and I am still open to info about decent girls.

Using Top-[URL]ogloszenia.net[/URL]

I had good experice using Top-ogloszenia.net. Put up an ad for few days and I received around 10 feedbacks. Met with two 21 years old girls. Damage was 800 and 1000 for all night. Had great experience and recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by DieterDe  [View Original Post]
    You thinks student 21 years can give for you good sex? My experience with girl very bad! Better have good lady about 30 old!

Plans changed

Well as things go, my plans have changed & I will not be going to Warsaw as soon as I thought. Instead I will be in Berlin and Frankfurt. Warsaw will be in September, so still interested in recommendations from members if there are any out there.

Thanks again!

KY

Posting Limitations