Adult Vacations
fkk-livingroom.de
Samya FKK
Euro Girls Escort
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
fkk tours

Thread: Belgrade

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 624
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMody  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I have been seeing here lot of messages related to Seeking Arrangement in Serbia and whether it is worth it or not and how much to pay and what are the kind of girls there, etc.

    Well, I would provide you here with my real experience since I was there during this week.

    First of all, there are many Serbian girls on SA. More than 80% are young students. I have started contacting potential girls before my travel by 2 weeks and till my time of travel, I have shortlisted and closed arrangement with 3 girls, however due to my time limitations there, I have only met 2.

    The first one is a 23 old university girl. She is just into sex and can do everything. This was already clear for the messages we exchanged on whatsapp before travel and the photos / videos she was sending to me on almost daily basis. I met here on one day after she finished her university and went to my apartment. We had a very nice 3 hours of tack and sex. She left for her university again for 2 hours, then returned back on night with a sexy dress and we stayed whole night and fucked here 2 times. She then left early morning. We met again the next day, went to a nightclub, stayed for few hours, then back home with another round of sex. Total paid for meeting is 200 EUR. She can do everything, she is into anal, she does CIM with swallow..
    Hi Mody,

    Could you share with us their profil names from SA site?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #623

    Belgrade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gon81  [View Original Post]
    Do you go there for Euroleague F4?
    Yes. That is the reason.

  3. #622

    For F4?

    Do you go there for Euroleague F4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas78  [View Original Post]
    I am travelling at Belgrade in two weeks. I know prostitution there is prohibited. Anything to suggest for sex?

  4. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas78  [View Original Post]
    I am travelling at Belgrade in two weeks. I know prostitution there is prohibited. Anything to suggest for sex?
    I can suggest plenty. I can recommend beautiful, elite girls, but, only in a private message. If you are interested you need to buy subscription & than you will be able to get & receive private messages. It would be very beneficial for you to subscribe, so I suggest to do it.

  5. #620

    Sex in Belgrade.

    I am travelling at Belgrade in two weeks. I know prostitution there is prohibited. Anything to suggest for sex?

  6. #619

    SA scene in Belgrade?

    Would you say that Belgrade is an ideal place to meet amateur escorts and regular girls who want to fuck for money? I've read some positive reviews of girls from there.

  7. #618
    I agree that the girls in Serbia charge more than what you would expect (this is mainly why I changed my stomping ground to Austria and Germany), but there are some real gems to be found if you really want to have sex in Belgrade. Of course, you will have to pay more, but the service level is usually higher as well.

  8. #617
    I don't have any good experience with SA, most of the girls in Serbia section are average and are charging tons of money, most of them are not interested or if they are, they want a ridiculous amount of money like $500-1000, for few hours, and yet most of them are average. Why the hell would I pay that much to fuck average cunts, that I can get for free, for that money you better be Victoria Secret model.

  9. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by IvaMarkovic  [View Original Post]
    Mate,

    We're not allowed to spam public forum with personal discussion, especially if it's not related to the topic of the forum. Please PM me if you want more details about this massage place or anything in Belgrade, I'll be glad to help. Short answers on your questions:

    You got to call them to see when someone's working, I'm not the owner of the place. Massage you'll take depends on your needs (if you have back pain, legs pain, you need relaxation etc). I can't help you with the choice, you should either check their offers or talk to the massage therapist. But please, have in mind, that the massages there are meant to relax you or to relieve you from the pain. It's not meant to arouse you sexually.
    Didn't know about the spamming of the forum, sorry about that, this is my last spam on this matter.

    I'll visit them to ask about their offers, mostly lower back issues.

    Thanks a lot again for your help, I'll PM you next time if I need something.

  10. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDrago  [View Original Post]
    Belgrade elite girls really are elite. No need to bad mouth them just because they are out of your reach. You have never met them or fucked them, therefore you cannot assess them.
    Many nightclub owners in Belgrade are my friends, and many times they offered me those "elite girls", priced 250-300 eur. Mimi Oro was offered to me for 300. I talked to those girls, they are beautiful, but they aren't some supermodels, whatever the word "elite" implies. Every time I realized I could get the same beauty in GoldenTime Vienna for 60 e, or in Budapest for the same amount.

    Actually, my friends from the nightclub business are saying that less and less men are calling them for the girls, because everyone is Belgrade found about GoldenTime Vienna, where they can get FIVE girls looking like the "elite Belgrade chick" for the same amount of money. And if you go there in a group of 4 friends, it's an amazing experience.

    So those girls are not out of my reach, There are just much better options nearby.

  11. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by IvaMarkovic  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I recommend Katarina too, she is great. She has strength non typical for a girl and good knowledge in massage. When I came for the first time, I've asked if she wants me to stay in the underwear, to use a towel or paper underwear, but she said that she would prefer me being fully naked, if its not a problem for me. I knew that its not a prelude for happy ending massage because I know many people who visit that salon. I also found it really weird that a girl prefers a customer to be naked and I apologized after my buddy reacted eventually and stood up, but she was ok with it. Real purpose of going to the real massage is not sexual pleasure or exhibitionism, so I've ignored the fact that I am naked on the table with erection in front of a beautiful girl and focused on massage. I am visiting that salon every time I have back problem and I am really happy with their services.
    Couple of more questions if you can help:

    Do you know at what time in the day Katarina is there usually? And do you know what the special massage is about? I was thinking of a whole body one, but I'd be open to suggestions if you've tried different ones.

  12. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by IvaMarkovic  [View Original Post]
    Il Drago is right. Excellence massage is strictly a place for massage. No extra services are offered. It is a bit strange that they prefer to massage customers totally nude, even without a towel, which leaves a sexual "impression" (or at least the girl I'm visiting likes to watch me naked haha). But no sexual services are offered (and I haven't asked for them, I must admit).
    Thanks for the info. I was looking for a massage parlor in which you can be massaged naked and I stumbled onto them, haven't been there yet because I was unsure of what they were actually offering. I feel that being massaged in the nude, even without the happy ending, is more enjoyable.

    I find it strange though that they are fine with massaging without a towel, they just go on happily massaging you with your erection in plain view?

    Since you go there do you have any recommendation regarding to which of the girls are better at it in your experience? Would of course prefer the better looking ones. I've read in comments that Katarina is good.

  13. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDrago  [View Original Post]
    That is a legitimate establishment for massage & that is exactly what you will get massage. Well, you ca get more than a usual massage, cosmetic treatments for your face or you can get garra rufa fish spa, LOL.
    Hahaha, so you can get a bit more than a massage, just nothing that's interesting.

    Thanks for the reply!

  14. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexAnderGr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with a massage parlor in the center called "Excellence massage"?

    By the look of it and some of the girls that work there it seems to me that they might be offering a bit more than just a massage, maybe I'm wrong.
    That is a legitimate establishment for massage & that is exactly what you will get massage. Well, you ca get more than a usual massage, cosmetic treatments for your face or you can get garra rufa fish spa, LOL.

  15. #610
    Anyone have any experience with a massage parlor in the center called "Excellence massage"?

    By the look of it and some of the girls that work there it seems to me that they might be offering a bit more than just a massage, maybe I'm wrong.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape