Thread: Barcelona

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 173 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Valeria

During a recent visit to Barcelona I had an opportunity to renew my acquaintance with Valeria.

http://www.sexomercadobcn.com/620568...8-a-t6186.html

She operates out of a nice and discrete apartment close to the Sagrada Familia cathedral.

If skinny teenagers are what you like then this lady is not for you. If you are like me however, and you like a more mature lady with experience, curves, a sexy attitude and a filthy mind then give this lady a call.

I spent two luxurious hours in her company. She is very pretty, with a great feminine figure. By that I mean a bubble ass and big tits. She is not fat, but she does have a full-figure. As for performance, well the blowjob and ass licking were out of this world. She really is enthusiastic and takes her time. Both pussy and ass are available for fucking, and boy was that good fun!

In between sessions I got a wonderful and expert massage. I couldn't ask for more. I don't know when I will be in Barcelona again, but whenever it is I will make time to visit her.

Valeria

During a recent visit to Barcelona I had an opportunity to renew my.

Acquaintance with Valeria.

http://www.sexomercadobcn.com/620568...8-a-t6186.html

She operates out of a nice and discrete apartment close to the Sagrada.

Familia cathedral.

If skinny teenagers are what you like then this lady is not for you. If you.

Are like me however, and you like a more mature lady with experience.

Curves, a sexy attitude and a filthy mind then give this lady a call.

I spent two luxurious hours in her company. She is very pretty, with a.

Great feminine figure. By that I mean a bubble ass and big tits. She is not.

Fat, but she does have a full-figure. As for performance, well the blowjob.

And ass licking were out of this world. She really is enthusiastic and.

Takes her time. Both pussy and ass are available for fucking, and boy was.

That good fun!

In between sessions I got a wonderful and expert massage. I couldn't ask.

For more. I don't know when I will be in Barcelona again, but whenever it.

Is I will make time to visit.

I pretty much agree with the comment on Baghdad. I really like there, especially the atmosphere and the girls. If the price is OK, should visit there once.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond  [View Original Post]
    Just spendt a week in Barcelona, partly alone, and partly with a Group of friends.

First day I went here: http://www.peluqueriaschinas.com/barcelona/xinfaxian/ I was a bit dissapointed since they advertised with " vestidas provokativas".

There was just one available girl there, normaly dressed average age and looks. The massage however was very good, I had 1 and a half hour with a very erotic massage, and ofcourse happy ending. Paid 50 euros total. The girl would not take of her clothes, but the rest was very good.

Another night, I went with the group to Baccara nightclub, think we paid 50 or 60 euros for the entrance, including 2 drinks...

A week in Barcelona

Just spendt a week in Barcelona, partly alone, and partly with a Group of friends.

First day I went here: http://www.peluqueriaschinas.com/barcelona/xinfaxian/ I was a bit dissapointed since they advertised with " vestidas provokativas".

There was just one available girl there, normaly dressed average age and looks. The massage however was very good, I had 1 and a half hour with a very erotic massage, and ofcourse happy ending. Paid 50 euros total. The girl would not take of her clothes, but the rest was very good.

Another night, I went with the group to Baccara nightclub, think we paid 50 or 60 euros for the entrance, including 2 drinks. Everything there was pretty expensive, we stayed for about an hour. A couple of good looking girls was occupied by another party, the rest was about average. None of us went with a girl.

The night after we went to Baghdad, I know this isn't for everyone, it's expensive, especially if you want to go private with a girl. However I liked the show, and most of the girls was realy good looking. I chatted with some of them in the bar after, nice girls, but way to expensive.

Another afternoon, I was at a Chineese massage parlour at Nou de Rambla, about halfway between Ramblas and Parallell. I got two girls for one hour with happy ending, total cost 80 Euros. The girls was ok, about average, the massage was not as good as at xinfaxian, but not bad, they also refused to take their clothes off, but I was allowed to touch a lot under.

Last night I went to Top Damas, it has always been my favourite in Barcelona. I was there about 9:30 PM last Monday. This time I was dissapointed about the line up, about 7 Girls, but none of them was realy hot in my opinion. I ended up choosing a Catalan girl from Barcelona, think the name was lauri or nouri.

The girl was however serviceminded and very nice as lways at TD. It was French kissing, BBBW, ball licking. Fucking in various positions and massage and erotic shower. Extremely good service for one hour at 125 euros.

I know Club Estark in Fuengirola is very famous and popular, I will check it out late September. However I'm going to Barcelona before that, and I see they also have a branch in Barcelona http://clubestark.webs.com/barcelona.

For some reason, I think I have never heard about it. Does anybody know the place, and if so, is it reccomendable?
    Wow, that page is filled with fakes. Look like a ripoff, if the place even exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark16  [View Original Post]
    If there are certain services you are looking for, I would suggest being clear with the madam before committing to a session (they speak English). Normally she would guide you in the right direction to specific girls, and you would avoid bad surprises regarding pricing. Doing this I have always gotten DFK / BBBJ / DATY at TD at no extra costs, which makes at least me happy
    I went there on Wednesday night at 11 PM (thanks to the previous posts).

I walked there from my apartment in Gracia. Very easy walk. It is # 68.

I was quite surprised how nice it was.

I was shown at least 10 girls, all of which were at least a 7.

My preference is for fake boobs, and a pretty face. I narrowed it down to Katy.

The madam explained all the pricing structure, and she spoke good English, so I asked her about extras. She told me that the girls discuss that with you (But I do recall her saying something about paying an extra 30 if I came twice in the 30 minute time slot I picked. Yeah, I wish LOL).

Katy also told me that it was an extra 30 if I CIM, which is very close to what I pay in Golden Time anyway.

We started in the shower with a full body grope along with some LFK / DFK.

She really was the prettiest facially, so it was easy to desire her. I really enjoyed her BBBJ.

It was so good, that I opted to finish on her big tits.

Another shower with more groping, and DFK.

Then the timer went off.

Lovely 30 minute start for me at TD. 75 Euro.

I'll go back tonight.

Best Regards,

Smuler

Vitrea- Coffeeshop Betty Boop was easy to find. Great area. Nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRandomGuy  [View Original Post]
    She then showed 5 girls, rest were busy I didn't like them much and asked if they were more.
    This is the downside with brothels of course. TD usually has somewhere between 15 and 25 girls in attendance. If there is a selection of only 5 girls, then you sort of know that the other 10- 20 girls probably are both betterlooking and / or better service providers. If you have time on your side, I would simply return 1- 2 hours later to see if more lucky.

If there are certain services you are looking for, I would suggest being clear with the madam before committing to a session (they speak English). Normally she would guide you in the right direction to specific girls, and you would avoid bad surprises regarding pricing. Doing this I have always gotten DFK / BBBJ / DATY at TD at no extra costs, which makes at least me happy.

Nice report, thanks. Although the name of the girl would be even more helpful.

So after reading a lot about Top Damas, I decided to visit it last week. It was a Monday and I thought they would not be that busy. I reached by 5.30 and the reception lady told me that they are having a very busy day. I asked should I come back and she said no, just sit for 5 minutes.

She then showed 5 girls, rest were busy I didn't like them much and asked if they were more. The other lady came to ask that if I am not ready then there was another guy who would like to take the room and they had only one room available.

I was about to ask if the other reception lady was available because she was tall and pretty. But hesitated because of the reaction. I chose a Guatemalan or Ecuadorian girl. But a bit pushy she was showing me the rates to do additional things. After the shower she gave me a CBJ which was good. But then said that for doing it I would have to pay extra. I told her that I paid 125 for an hour and it covered it. SInce she didn't speak english it was an issue and put me off a bit. But then she said that it was covered and started making some moves. Although she finally made me come but overall she had impacted my mood. Still a good experience.

The question I want to ask is can I ask about the receptionist if she would be available? Is it ok or I should not do it? What does the experts say?
    I have asked, and it's not possible. Anyway I was there later that evening, and had a way better experience.

Top Damas first visit

So after reading a lot about Top Damas, I decided to visit it last week. It was a Monday and I thought they would not be that busy. I reached by 5.30 and the reception lady told me that they are having a very busy day. I asked should I come back and she said no, just sit for 5 minutes.

She then showed 5 girls, rest were busy I didn't like them much and asked if they were more. The other lady came to ask that if I am not ready then there was another guy who would like to take the room and they had only one room available.

I was about to ask if the other reception lady was available because she was tall and pretty. But hesitated because of the reaction. I chose a Guatemalan or Ecuadorian girl. But a bit pushy she was showing me the rates to do additional things. After the shower she gave me a CBJ which was good. But then said that for doing it I would have to pay extra. I told her that I paid 125 for an hour and it covered it. SInce she didn't speak english it was an issue and put me off a bit. But then she said that it was covered and started making some moves. Although she finally made me come but overall she had impacted my mood. Still a good experience.

The question I want to ask is can I ask about the receptionist if she would be available? Is it ok or I should not do it? What does the experts say?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitalic  [View Original Post]
    Topdamas address? The website says number is 68 and facebook page says 86 and different street, which one is right?
    The address is 68, and near the FGC station Sant Gervasi.

Topdamas address? The website says number is 68 and facebook page says 86 and different street, which one is right?

Quote Originally Posted by SoHappy  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting, I've never seen that website before and don't know of an Estark in Barcelona. Does anyone?

Also there is or was one in Sevilla, which is not shown. The Algeciras club is virtually abandoned.
    Never seen it and the adress is on the second street corner of the club "NightBeach" so I seriously doubt it!

I know Club Estark in Fuengirola is very famous and popular, I will check it out late September. However I'm going to Barcelona before that, and I see they also have a branch in Barcelona http://clubestark.webs.com/barcelona.

For some reason, I think I have never heard about it. Does anybody know the place, and if so, is it reccomendable?
    Very interesting, I've never seen that website before and don't know of an Estark in Barcelona. Does anyone?

Also there is or was one in Sevilla, which is not shown. The Algeciras club is virtually abandoned.

4 days, 5 Clubs & 5 Chicas

August 30th saw me at Barcelona after a gap of 5 years. The forum members especially Generals inputs helped me a lot in my planning. I was sating at Ave meridiana near to the metro Clot & the nearest pumping station seemed to be urgell150. As there were not many FR about urgell, phoned them them up & after going through their galleries finalised on Tanya alias Kalra from Romania 7/10, decision partly influenced by her decent English. But an youngster posing as the bartender at the reception was pushing me to buy a LD at 60 (he has already fleeced me a Tenner for a beer) & that put me off and I was about to leave but Tanya apologised (she defenitly is an accomplice) lead me to the room which was just Ordinary. The callisthenics for the next one hr at a cost of 120 was surprisingly (I was apprehensive about her upselling) good & I left rather pleased after tipping her 20.

I may want to repeat Tanya but not at urgell.

Rosellon 315,was my next day designation. Reached there by 11 pm& parade was decent, about 12 or 13. Finalised on Spanish girl Sonia, a cute talkative native with playful attitude & the next hr at 100 was a good buy? Ready for everything but A which I wasn't keen, she (7/10) also gave me good massage in the remaining 5 mts or so. Eminently repeatable. The rooms definitely better than Urgell. Ofcourse I tipped her also 20.

On the 3 Road day decided to visit the 2 best quoted clubs. Reached Felina clubby about 12 noon & there were about 15 Chicas & it was tough to make a choice as most were 8, but then the Brazilian Daniella seduced me with her childish face & ample bunda. I was reminded of my Rio therma sexperience & badly wanted to repeat the same. With Pokito Spanish there were not much dialogue (I like to bla bla) but looking at her huge bundas was a bliss. I have given her 150 (the rate for an hour being 125) she didn't give back the changes & I thought the 25 is not great sum for the pleasure she gave. Brazilians I suppose, nobody need to teach them how to please a man. The surprise came when she showed me the picture of her 2 young daughters, but then her skin including that of tummy was blemishless. She promised me she can come to my hotel in the night but then it was my last night & I haven't visited Topdamas yet. In the evening after enjoying the Flemingo dance (a fiery tap dance) reached top Damas by 11 pm. Most of the 16 odd girls who embraced me were of 8, a few may be 7 (but nothing more). I sought a bubbly short Sarah from Columbia & she was really fun, talking most of the but attentive & cooperative to all your wishes the next one hour. Paid 125 and my usual 20. She was very keen to join me on Sunday as it's their day off and she was staying near familia sagrada which is near to my stay) I didn't divulge I am leaving next day but got her digits & told her I will inform. (SMS ed her next day about my inability. I will defenitly repeat her given an opportunity.

My last day, flight was by noon & have called Arizala 74 on the previous day about their timings. I was pleased to know that they open at 7 am. Reached there by 8. 30 am & found only 2 girls. The first girl appeared sleepy & didn't bother for the customary hug but then the 2nd one was a tall baggy +40 one & I hazarded on the sleepy Maria from Italy. She said she had only 2 hrs of sleep but then was not grouchy once I said that she can sleep if she wanted to. I had the best of BJ from Maria & would have completed the act in 30 mts time. She gave a decent massage in next 10 mts & I allowed her to go, I didn't tip her, an hour will cost you 100. In all these places it's usually covered BJ, most of them have mamma augmentation & generally are very courteous. Most of these places could be accessed through metro & the babel or some spanish translators dirty words section helps you in braking the ice. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Its too much

Hi,

Although Top Damas has been rated very high. But has anyone tried Urgell150 or Le Privee, listing the websites below. Please provide updates on how they are.

http://www.urgell150.com/

http://www.leprivee.com/

I would like to try them out.

Thanks
    Hi,

Leprivee email me this morning after I asked about price as follows 'La tarifa de Nika por 1 h con sexo anal es de 230'. So its 230 euro for an hour with Nika with anal. The girl looks good on their website but the fees required are in my view too high. You can of course negotiate down but the starting point seems a little on the high side. Other girls who provide analhere are Gigi, Laura, and Noemi. All look the part.

Alan

Posting Limitations