Heaven7-saunaclub.de
The Velvet Room

Thread: Costa del Sol (Southern Coast) / Malaga

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 191 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Fuengirola Port

Heads up guys.

Just had a whatsapp message from "Sacha" English. New premises open for business, same prices as original Fuengirola Port. Says it is near to Dunne's Stores in the centre of Fuengirola. NOT the one near MiraMar near the WOK.

+34 634 72 01 79.

Not been yet, ain't happening for at least a week due to work commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    I am surprised The Cane didn't like Sevilla. Whilst its punting options have also declined badly since the amazing days of Jardin del Diablo (showing my age. Possibly my favourite club of all time) the city is spectacular with a lot of things to do. Valencia is a modern city and not very Spanish but thriving. I've not mongered there so could not say. I'm thinking I might make a trip to Barcelona. Haven't been for years and maybe that can offer something.
    For whatever reason, this reminded me of a funny story. I was talking to a cab driver in Madrid, and I asked him where he was from. He said he was an immigrant. I asked where from, and he said Andalucia hahahaha! I asked again to make sure I had heard him right, and I had. He said his father had come to Madrid from Andalucia, and that Andalucia was not "Spain" LOL! It was a reminder that the country we call Spain is a patchwork of autonomous regions where many people don't feel "Spanish" at all. Of course, look at what is going on in Catalonia today. And PayforIt, and I can say that I did have some memorable sex in Sevilla with girls from The Dominican Republic, Cuba, and of course Romania (one Romanian tried to tell me she was Russian but was easily "outed" hehehe). These tutes! Why do they think I won't go with them just because of where the are from? But I'm like you! I love Spain! Fantastic country! But when it comes to the sex, Germany is the place in Europe for me right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe1976X  [View Original Post]
    So after ploughing through the pros and cons we arrive at a conclusion. The best punting has been in Spain and the cheaper punting has been in Germany.

In terms of the WGs discounting. It's their regulars that will get a private deal or rate. They will have the SPs mobile number and will be able to seal a deal based on a reglar service
    All fair points but my use of the past tense was deliberate and important here. Best punting was in Spain. Its not now IMHO. The Cane is right: service levels in Germany are now better. Spain was fine on BBBJ / CIM and other services but its declined. BBBJ in Vive or Scandalo now is not the norm. Its possible to find it but not usual. I totally agree about the best looking girls being choosy. Nothing wrong with that and its exactly the same in FKKs. Indeed there is another factor in play in FKKs. Many girls hit on Asian clients only knowing that they will often cum within 10 minutes and its a very quick, cheap and pussy-saving 50/30. That doesn't really happen in Spain. Or if it does I haven't seen it.

But I found for example in Fontana the other night that even whilst asking the latinas (historically more willing on BBBJ / extras) they looked shocked to be asked for BBBJ and don't even try to upsell it but simply say they don't do it. Not all. But some. That is incredibly rare in Germany / Austria / Switzerland. It's also rare in Thailand but I won't accept BBBJ there since the new strain of Gonorrhoea which is incurable and mainly prevalent in Asia.

I am suprised The Cane didn't like Sevilla. Whilst its punting options have also declined badly since the amazing days of Jardin del Diablo (showing my age. Possibly my favourite club of all time) the city is spectacular with a lot of things to do. Valencia is a modern city and not very Spanish but thriving. I've not mongered there so could not say. I'm thinking I might make a trip to Barcelona. Haven't been for years and maybe that can offer something.

It's not about knocking the girls or indeed Spain. I love Spain. It's one of my favourite places in the World. But the mongering has seen a decline (for those who like the Clubs) in recent years with service levels not being what they were and prices going higher than they need to be.

I agree with ShooBree on a previous post of his. Paying 200 for 2 hours is really good value and it is still achievable in Estark 92 and Diana Plus for the reason I've given. The girls use their own rooms and can negotiate their own prices. But its not easy and as you rightly said. You are unlikely to get that from a top ranking girl. But there is the proof. In an FKK (other than Artemis which is 60/30 and 120/60) you get to room with the very top girl for 200 for 2 hours. Or indeed ANY girl for that price. It doesn't only apply to 7's. It is the same price for every girl, and with BBBJ in for free (in most clubs. Bavarian clubs always charged more).

One thing is for sure. The won't take prices down. For me, and clearly for The Cane. And no doubt other punters like us, this means that the hike in prices in Spain, combined with the offering (food / free booze / rest areas / hammam / sauna / professional massage / gyms {in some clubs e. G. Artemis}, then add the free additional services, and prices being the same for the 9's as it is for the 7's, all adds up to Spain becoming unattractive based on price (and service) alone. It is therefore unfair to class it as "Spain is best / Germany is cheaper". That's just not correct. Germany has become better as prices have not been hiked. Maybe they will follow. It won't mean I'll never monger in Spain. I love it too much and I really like Scandalos / Diana Plus and Fontana and have made friends of staff and many girls there. But it has, without question for me at least, become less attractive than it formerly was and less competitive and indeed Rosa (in Fontana 2 nights ago) gave me the same view from the point of view of the WG. When I asked her why she didn't lower her prices (not my type anyway TBH but I really like talking to her), she said that if she or other girls did that it would quickly become known in the club and she would be ostracised. The girls who have worked there for some time know it. They probably have little control over it and if the house fee is 100 as ShooBree says then I totally agree it is unfair and hardly any wonder as they cannot win.

One can only hope that the current trend to increase prices abates. A glimmer of hope. After the 2007 recession the same thing happened with golf courses in Spain! Prices rocketed and golfers wouldn't play the best courses. The lower the customers the higher the prices went to make big bucks on those who did play! Crazy economics. They finally got it and prices tumbled, the golfers returned and normal service was resumed. Let's hope for a repeat in Spanish mongering. I suspect I'm dreaming!

Re: Prices and Discounts in CDS Clubs.

back to Germany where I consider there is more value for my euros. And it pains to say that as I've had my best mongering experiences in Spain.
    So after ploughing through the pros and cons we arrive at a conclusion. The best punting has been in Spain and the cheaper punting has been in Germany.

Spain is always affected during winter and spring months by many of it's transient WGs heading back to the warmer weather in South America which coincides with the low numbers of European visitors / holiday makers. Mid June both of these factors will dissipate and service will be resumed as normal.

Regarding negotiating in Scandalos as has been hinted before there are more or less set prices there and negotiating reductions successfully is going to be a question of whom you are negotiating with. A 9 or 9. 25 which this Club always has a few WGs to that standard is not going to have to reduce prices. She will have sufficint customers throughout the week to generate enough income and even will be able to pick and choose who she allows to go upstairs with and ride her! During the quieter times she will either go home in a taxi if not residing at the club or just tough it out until there are more customers. The 9's and 9.25's operate on a different set of working rules compared to the 7's and 8's. They pick and choose their customer not the other way around. If you have attended Clubs over the years you would have definietly seen a 9 being incredibly rude to a customer that she does not want riding her or have to suck off!

In terms of the WGs discounting. It's their regulars that will get a private deal or rate. They will have the SPs mobile number and will be able to seal a deal based on a reglar service and one that might even be out of Club hours and in the WG's own flat!

Scandalos also has a large grouping amongst its clintel of young Moroccan drud dealers and associates to the drug smuggling syndicates. That economical grouping never has a financial down turn so the Scandalo WGs won't need to reduce offer prices to a group that throw money around in Clubs " like there is no tomorrow ".

Concur.

I explained that business would pick up if prices were lowered not increased! They don't get it. I explained that pretty girls in FKKs in Germany who charge 50/30 and 100/30 (house rules / more for extras) get a lot of rooms. A lot of the girls in Spain are hoping to get one room to cover house fee let alone two. It's defeating itself. BBBJ is hard to negotiate in Spain. Not so in Germany. Yes for July and August 2017 immediately after the new law it was a bit of a no-no but now it's back to normal and is standard. Spain is at real risk of pricing itself out of the market (at least in clubs). I don't do SW scene or Passion etc. Too much risk in the first (and lack of quality) and too much bait and switch in latter. I love being in a club and choosing with a beer or two. But I'm afraid the lure of 100+ fully naked girls, around a pool, rubbing suntan lotion into you whilst you swig back a free beer, and for 50/30 in the big FKKs, is blowing Spain away for me. Risk factor on service is no issue in FKKs. You pay 50. If the girl is not performing you don't finish and you move on. You quickly find one you like who performs, have a great hour or so, explosive pop, go eat in the restaurant, sunbathe, maybe sleep, have a swim, watch the beautiful women parade around a pool, or indoors, and then go again when you've recovered. I used to say it's a close contest because by the time you pay 50/60/70 entry it was a close thing financially. It's not so equal now. In Spain, you pick a girl, don't know what the service is going to be like but if you want to get a decent reduction you must book at least an hour and then it might all be disappointing and you've spent 200 before you know it. That would buy entrance and 2 or 3 rooms in Germany. I'm afraid CDS (and Madrid) are losing their allure for me. I'll still come. I like the area and the people, but if I was booking a 4 day mongering trip it would no longer be in Spain.
    As much as I love visiting the country of Spain, I agree with you 1,000%! And the girls in Spain don't want to get it. It's greed, and greed is not good! They're pricing themselves out and losing seasoned guys like you and me. The pricing in Spain, combined with service levels, has gotten to be where Germany is the clear winner in my view. You're just too much at risk of not getting value for your money in Spain anymore. BBBJ / CIM service and anal sex is so, so, so much easier to obtain in Germany, and at a favorable price. Plus, you have the food and drink and other facilities. You can make a nice day or evening of it at an FKK, getting more bang for the buck (literally). I enjoyed my last tour of Spain, but I do not plan to return for mongering purposes at this time. Madrid and Barcelona are great cities. Did not like Seville nearly as much, and in fact, liked Malaga better than Seville. Have not been to Valencia, but I have heard from many who have that pound for pound and inch for inch, Valencia just may be the best big city in Spain. In any event, planning to take a long break from Spain for mongering in favor of other destinations such as Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooBree  [View Original Post]
    I still chose Spain over Germany, I prefer Latinas over Romanians, the weather is better in Spain, much better service, I only do two 30 minutes sessions or one hour session a day so it's still comparable to the FKK: s.

FKK Oase 170.

FKK Artemis 200.

Scandalo 160.

Vive 220.
    This is a fair summary if you only do 2 x30 or 1 x hour. But once you go over that. The FKKs win easily.

Take 2 hours for example:

FKK Oase - 270.

FKK Dietzenbach 200 (don't forget many smaller FKKs are not 70 in and 50/30).

FKK Artemis 320.

Scandalo 320 (if you can find a girl to do 160 now. I had to extend to 2 hours to get 300 but did so it's possible but getting rare).

Vive. Your 220 did not include the 17 entry so its 237 for one hour (without a single drink) and again. In many FKKs (LR / World / Mainhattan the beer is free) and Vive x2 hours is 457.

I’m afraid I very much disagree on “much better service”. It very much depends. I’ve had fantastic sessions (probably my best to be balanced and fair) in Diana Plus and with Melissa in Scandalo (she remains the best looking WG I’ve ever seen). But it can be hit and miss and the beauty of FKKs is the ability to “trial” a girl for 50/30. If she doesn’t perform you didn’t lose much. If the girls get to know you are a 1 hour+ punter (and I’ve managed to get that known in a few FKKs) they definitely provide great service and BBBJ without question (which in Spain is more and more difficult unless you know the girl).
    So you'll see that if anyone wants to session longer than an hour FKKs are better value and of course you get to see what you are buying before you go to the room.

I definitely agree on the weather and indeed Spain is generally more pleasant though other than Madrid and Seville its cities cannot compete with Munich, Hamburg and Berlin for interest / things to do during the day.

I did prefer Latinas but as I've got older I don't like the big asses so much and prefer the slim Ro bodies and not getting offered Charlie all of the time!

Final comment which I didn't include. Tried Platinum on Friday before Fontana. Opposite on other side of road bit further down. Big flashing lights - 10 entry for drink token and it was awful. Not one decent girl out of 10 and no party vibe like Fontana has.

Spain will always have its attraction because of the weather but I'm not so sure hiking the prices is attracting the punters. I have a week's trip to plan in May, and all things considered, and having sampled CDS this past week, I for one will be back to Germany where I consider there is more value for my euros. And it pains to say that as I've had my best mongering experiences in Spain.

I can actually understand them, they are in a difficult situation with the house fee of 100 euros. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel that the girls are being taken advantage of by the clubs, is 100€ really a reasonable amount to pay a day?

That's 3 k a month.

I used to consider buying an apartment to rent to the girls, make a reasonable profit on it just as any other landlord.

I won't pay 100€ for 30 minutes, but I would easily pay 300€ for an all night or maybe 200€ for two hours. I might be wrong, but I believe that it's possible to make good deals for longer sessions when they know that they will be able to pay the fee and still make a profit.

Of course there are some money hungry girls wanting to jack the prices up and have a little cartel. Especially considering the fact that some girls are more in demand than others.

I'm afraid / I suspect that the number of punters have gone down and among those there are less money. So maybe the girls have the right strategy.

I still chose Spain over Germany, I prefer Latinas over Romanians, the weather is better in Spain, much better service, I only do two 30 minutes sessions or one hour session a day so it's still comparable to the FKK: s.

FKK Oase 170€.

FKK Artemis 200€.

Scandalo 160€.

Vive 220€.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaSexy  [View Original Post]
    This is quite remarkable, isn't it? I know from talking with girls, down here, that business for them has been quiet since the start of the year. It shows up in the amount of girls moving around, looking for work. The "churn" rate is very high. There's xicas popping up on Pasion, furiously advertise for a few days, then vanish. Follow the Pasion account & you'll find the same girl's now the other end of the country. So their solution to the loss of income is to raise the price of the service to those clients they do snag.

It's interesting to consider whether this is a viable strategy. For instance, do you guys coming down here for a spot of mongering do less if the price rises, or just accept the hike? I'd imagine the domestic market neatly reflects the net disposable income of the Spanish male, so is an indication of the Spanish economy as a whole. The Spanish punter's funds are limited. So hiking prices reduces demand further. Some economist could get a good research paper, out of this.
    So after being able to still acheive 150/ hour when booking two hours in Scandalo, ventured to Fontana last night (Friday) - been the best club on the CDS for me in the last 2 years. So it proved again. The place has been overrun by south american chicas. Luz. Dom Rep. Past 30 but what an incredible body. Mary. Probably not 24 yet. Santiago Cuba. Superb waist, Shirley, Columbian (yes they're all called Shirley there! Long dark hair. Very white skin. Very pretty. But did I choose any of them? No. Guided by my long-time friend in there Rosa (glasses larger girl but lovely), I selected Ro, Alina. I've had great times in this club with Adela (now in UK) and Alicia (now in Malaga but I don't know where) and had a nice, if not spectaclur time with Alina. Long dark natural hair (no extensions). See cups natural and decent service with a smile. Didn't blow my socks off but very nice. 170 for the hour. A 20 increase since February. I asked why and got the same answer as Lola Sexy "business is slow". I explained that business would pick up if prices were lowered not increased! They don't get it. I explained that pretty girls in FKKs in Germany who charge 50/30 and 100/30 (house rules / more for extras) get a lot of rooms. I was with Catheryn the Great (Oase) last weekend. She did 15 rooms in a day and her record take in a day was 2500 including extras. A lot of the girls in Spain are hoping to get one room to cover house fee let alone two. It's defeating itself.

Glass Palace in Estepona is now standard 200 first asking price before negotiation. BBBJ is hard to negotiate in Spain. Not so in Germany. Yes for July and August 2017 immediatly after the new law it was a bit of a no-no but now it's back to normal and is standard. Spain is at real risk of pricing itself out of the market (at least in clubs). I don't do SW scene or Pasion etc. Too much risk in the first (and lack of quality) and too much bait and switch in latter. I love being in a club and choosing with a beer or two. But I'm afraid the lure of 100+ fully naked girls, around a pool, rubbing suntan lotion into you whilst you swig back a free beer, and for 50/30 in the big FKKs, is blowing Spain away for me. Risk factor on service is no issue in FKKs. You pay 50. If the girl is not performing you don't finish and you move on. You quickly find one you like who performs, have a great hour or so, explosive pop, go eat in the restaurant, sunbathe, maybe sleep, have a swim, watch the beautiful women parade around a pool, or indoors, and then go again when you've recovered. I used to say it's a close contest because by the time you pay 50/60/70 entry it was a close thing financially. It's not so equal now. In Spain, you pick a girl, don't know what the service is going to be like but if you want to get a decent reduction you must book at least an hour and then it might all be disappointing and you've spent 200 before you know it. That would buy entrance and 2 or 3 rooms in Germany. I'm afraid CDS (and Madrid) are losing their allure for me. I'll still come. I like the area and the people, but if I was booking a 4 day mongering trip it would no longer be in Spain.

Let's wait and see, I paid 80 for 30 minutes when I visited last summer but got the feeling that the girls gotten more greedy and wanted 90-100. 110 still feels high.

Let's remember that we don't have to accept their offer, a little negotiating never killed anyone.

I will pay the market price but when I visit in June I will offer 80 and won't really mind to pay 90, I feel rather confident that the fishes will take the bait.

During my visits to Scandalo I've never gotten the impression that the girls had too much business, so it's the buyers market.

Also, there's been reports that the Vive girls wants 120 for 30, but others have reported 110 and that's what I've been quoted.

I like the feeling in Scandalo and I like being by the ocean, but the best girls in Vive are playing in another division.
    This is quite remarkable, isn't it? I know from talking with girls, down here, that business for them has been quiet since the start of the year. It shows up in the amount of girls moving around, looking for work. The "churn" rate is very high. There's xicas popping up on Pasion, furiously advertise for a few days, then vanish. Follow the Pasion account & you'll find the same girl's now the other end of the country. So their solution to the loss of income is to raise the price of the service to those clients they do snag.

It's interesting to consider whether this is a viable strategy. For instance, do you guys coming down here for a spot of mongering do less if the price rises, or just accept the hike? I'd imagine the domestic market neatly reflects the net disposable income of the Spanish male, so is an indication of the Spanish economy as a whole. The Spanish punter's funds are limited. So hiking prices reduces demand further. Some economist could get a good research paper, out of this.

Price

wait and see, I paid 80 for 30 minutes when I visited last summer but got the feeling that the girls gotten more greedy and wanted 90-100. 110 still feels high.

Let's remember that we don't have to accept their offer, a little negotiating never killed anyone.

I will pay the market price but when I visit in June I will offer 80 and won't really mind to pay 90
    Don't know what happened to our friend Viajando but I was in Scandalo last Wednesday. Abrahim still on the door, same staff and decent selection of girls. I was asked once by Denisa (Said Italian but for sure Ro) for 100 e /30. I laughed out loud and wished her luck with it. Last time I posted on CDS I reported Victoria who wanted 300 then dropped to 200 (from memory). Repeated with blonde Anna again (glasses). Wanted 80/30 or 160/60 and we did a deal for 300 for 2 hours as I know her / her service level.

Vive Madrid was still 220/ hour 2 weeks ago.

Have a feeling that they try it on if they don't know you. Estark girls can charge whatever they want as it is their room. Same as Diana Plus in Madrid. I've done 3 hours for 280 in Estark 92 in the past and once all night for 350. Not so easy in Scandalo. House fine to take girl out of Scandalo is 200 now. Not worth it.

GP won't stay open as it gets no punters. Ditto Estark 95.

Thanks for the reports.

Let's wait and see.

Let's wait and see, I paid 80€ for 30 minutes when I visited last summer but got the feeling that the girls gotten more greedy and wanted 90-100€. 110€ still feels high.

I will pay the market price but when I visit in June I will offer 80€ and won't really mind to pay 90€, I feel rather confident that the fishes will take the bait.

During my visits to Scandalo I've never gotten the impression that the girls had too much business, so it's the buyers market.

Also, there's been reports that the Vive girls wants 120€ for 30, but others have reported 110€ and that's what I've been quoted.

I like the feeling in Scandalo and I like being by the ocean, but the best girls in Vive are playing in another division.

Scandalos is no longer at all cost effective then

Quote Originally Posted by ViajandoMusico  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to So Happy and Pepe for the kind suggestions. I just finished my 5 nights in CDS. I have not been in this region in the past 2 years, but it has been at least 4-5 years the last time I checked out the night spots. The scene has changed a bit including the prices, but factor in the worldwide inflation in the last few years, it is no surprise. Following are the different clubs and venues I explored on this trip.

Scandalo and Guardahoce.

Got back to Scandalo at around 1 AM. Being a Sat. Night, there were many more guys than girls. Guy to girl ratio was really not to our favor. About 35 chicas I saw in total, and the # dwindled as I sat there deeper into the night, to a point that there were all guys and a few unattractive girls. Girls are mostly around 7 in my scale with a couple 7. 5 and many more below, a scale down in quality than my last visit quite a few years back. Most had their business mode turned on. 3 sentences into the conversation they all wanted you either buy them a drink or go upstairs. If you refuse, they just turned their back and left. I ended up choosing a morena Cubana who was the only one who was willing to show a little effort to earn my business. Section was ok, but far from great, 110 euro /30 min. , 100 for the girl and 10 for the house. All girls I talked to asked for this price and not willing to bulge.

On a side note, If you like steak, there is an Agentinian steakhouse, Angus http://www.angustorrequebrada.com/, right next to the hotel I stayed. The restaurant is situated on an elevated location on the beach with great ocean view. I ate here on my last 2 nights. Very good service and incredible steak at reasonable price.
    Thank you for the report, this was great, I also stayed at the same hotel, the location was convenient, I did not know about the steak house. In that case Scandalo's is really not that cost effective, this is the same price as Vive in Madrid where the girls can not bargain and there is certainly more choice available.

In that case I would say only go to Scandalos in order to visit Malaga, a fantastic town in my opinion.

Thanks to So Happy and Pepe for the kind suggestions. I just finished my 5 nights in CDS. I have not been in this region in the past 2 years, but it has been at least 4-5 years the last time I checked out the night spots. The scene has changed a bit including the prices, but factor in the worldwide inflation in the last few years, it is no surprise. Following are the different clubs and venues I explored on this trip.
    Good report VM and thanks for the feedback!

Who did you visit in the private flats and can you make recommendations?

The fact is that the scene at the clubs change over time and can also be very different from one night to the next. Maybe the ladies at Scandalos have got lazy and spoilt and the Estark ladies realise that they have serious competition and need to try harder?

Return to Puta Clubs on CDS.

The scene has changed a bit including the prices, but factor in the worldwide inflation in the last few years, it is no surprise.
    Scandalo and Guardahoce.

Got back to Scandalo at around 1 AM. Being a Sat. Night, there were many more guys than girls. Guy to girl ratio was really not to our favor. About 35 chicas I saw in total, and the # dwindled as I sat there deeper into the night, to a point that there were all guys and a few unattractive girls. Girls are mostly around 7 in my scale with a couple 7. 5 and many more below, a scale down in quality than my last visit quite a few years back. Most had their business mode turned on. 3 sentences into the conversation they all wanted you either buy them a drink or go upstairs. If you refuse, they just turned their back and left. I ended up choosing a morena Cubana who was the only one who was willing to show a little effort to earn my business. Section was ok, but far from great, 110 euro /30 min. , 100 for the girl and 10 for the house. All girls I talked to asked for this price and not willing to bulge...
    Hi VM,

Great to read a report so quickly made after a trip! For sure the Puta scene has moved on from 5 years ago and is constantly changing and evolving! Both positively and negatives! I always thought that Scandalos would increase it's prices as the overall package of Bar, Drinks, Venue, Shows, Rooms and standard of some of their better WGs is worth that price. Not my personal philosophy to pay those prices though but understand the business rationale behind it. For sure that Saturday or Sunday 01.30 hrs time can be a desert for a decent looking WG in that venue!

Good to hear my old wing man AndlusExpat looked after you. I taught him everything he knows but he's still only got half my knowledge. LOL he treats his Putas like fine wines. The one's on the top shelf you don't get offered their phone numbers it's only the bin oddments and non-vintage years you get a look in! Is his favourite cigarette machine still in Estarks?

How did you research your Private SPs. From past experience this is time consuming and sometimes involves long driving distances and horrendous parking! I have always started this research 2 weeks before arriving on the CDS and now mainly from Passion.com!

Estark has for me in recent years been a better Club for a fun couple of hours. I have always found the SPs at Scandalos more attractive but less willing to really give a memorable time upstairs. The attitude, banter and as you say the SPs willingness to engage. Did Marina say whether she was a regular there or passing through? What was her appearance, body shape and performance like?

Thanks for the restaurant tip. For me Argentinian Steak is not a top priority speciality. Can always remember the more rustic fayre to be enjoyed around Barbate' years ago, now that would be a great find if it exists on the CDS.

Trip Report

Scandalo and Guardahoce.

Landed in AGP at the late evening hour, and strategically checked into Norstrum rigtht next to Scandalo. Good modern hotel not bad for a short stay. I heard from one of the Scandalo girl that you can also bring the girl back to your hotel room if you strike a deal with the girl, but she will have to register at the front desk. After cleaning up and before entering Scandalo, I drove around the Guardahoce area to see what is the current scene. Not too many chicas working I observed. I saw a total of about 13, mostly aggressive African girls, only 3 non-blacks, and not attractive at all. Gone are those Romanian hotties, none presented.

Got back to Scandalo at around 1 AM. Being a Sat. Night, there were many more guys than girls. Guy to girl ratio was really not to our favor. About 35 chicas I saw in total, and the # dwindled as I sat there deeper into the night, to a point that there were all guys and a few unattractive girls. Girls are mostly around 7 in my scale with a couple 7. 5 and many more below, a scale down in quality than my last visit quite a few years back. Most had their business mode turned on. 3 sentences into the conversation they all wanted you either buy them a drink or go upstairs. If you refuse, they just turned their back and left. I ended up choosing a morena Cubana who was the only one who was willing to show a little effort to earn my business. Section was ok, but far from great, 110 euro /30 min. , 100 for the girl and 10 for the house. All girls I talked to asked for this price and not willing to bulge.

Glass Palace (old Latido).

I used to have a lot of good times in this club while it was still under Latido. More Latinas with very playful attitude, well, not anymore. When I first stepped into the club, I felt the difference. Like others reported earlier, chicas are more interested in their phone than earning your business, and girl quality was pathetic, nothing above 7 except a couple loosely 7. 5. One of the girl told me there are still many Latinas there, but the short 40 min. I was there, I didn't see many of them. Gone are also those young and more playful Romanians, I saw mostly gypsy looking Eastern Europeans. Prices are 75-80/30 min. And double that for one hour. Entrance is 10 euros come with one drink.

Sala Divas.

Since it is not far from Glass Palace, I also checked out this place after leaving Glass Palace that I only learned from the recent reports. The club is about the size of Glass Palace with more lively atmosphere in an industrial park closer to Malaga, but similar girl quality mostly MILF except one young Dominicana and a fake blond Romanian, Amelia. Prices are steeper at 90/30 min. , and 180/ HR. Honestly I saw no reason to pay the price for such quality.

Estark 92.

Years back, I prefer Scandalo over this club, and now it is just reversed. I came to this club on 2 separate nights this time. I'd say at the moment, this is my favorite club in the area. Quality here is above any other clubs previously mentioned. Also girls are more enthusiastic, and willing to engage. There are quite a few 7. 5's and even 8's. I'the say there were probably more than 8 girls that I don't mind to spend 150 euros for an hour with them. During the interview / convincing process, many girls spent time with me even I didn't show promising interest. I regretted not coming to this club first. But I did ran into a very beautiful and enthusiastic Brazilera, Marina on the last night just hours before my departing flight. She ended up being the highlight of this trip. For 75/30 min. 150/ HR. , and for girl quality and attitude, Estark is a much better deal.

I also went to 2 private flats during my stay. Prices are lower at these private apartments, some goes as low as 30 euros for 20 min. And for the prices, you won't find the hot Scandalo or Estark babes, but normally provide satisfactory services. Both of my private flat experiences were good. My problem with these private flats is, no chica will show their faces on their anucios, and a lot of them use fake photos. So you don't really know whom you are meeting until you are face to face with them.

On my second day, I met with a forum member Andalus Expat who was kind enough to update me with the current scene. He is als a very nice guy and fun to hang with. Andalus posses wide knowledge about places and clubs up and down CDS. He also introduced me to one of his amigas, Noelia for an hour of fun. Noelia was very enthusiastic and the section was hot and steamy. Andalus knows many other chicas that he can recommend.

I was planning to drive down to Algicira, but at the end didn't get the chance go down to check out Fonatana. It is a bit out of the way, and I was just too lazy to make the drive.

On a side note, If you like steak, there is an Agentinian steakhouse, Angus http://www.angustorrequebrada.com/, right next to the hotel I stayed. The restaurant is situated on an elevated location on the beach with great ocean view. I ate here on my last 2 nights. Very good service and incredible steak at reasonable price.

Posting Limitations