La Vie en Rose
Adult Vacations
Mondial FKK
fkk tours
Euro Girls Escort
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Kiev

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1179 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17681
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17681
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSlider  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean "cared more about things"? What things? Can you be more specific please?
    They didn't have so many tattoos as before and they have so many piercings too. They look silly having an entire arm or torso tattooed.

  2. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by ClementMic  [View Original Post]
    ...I prefer ukraine girls before because they were more natural, and cared more about things.
    What do you mean "cared more about things"? What things? Can you be more specific please?

    IMO Ukrainian (or Brazilian, or Costa Rican, or Mongolian) girls care about money, about getting the latest model of iPhone, and about having a great time. Some care about having sex.

    IPhone = money.

    Proper sex = having a great time.

    That's all.

    If you give them one of the above on the competitive level, then there's a good chance of having a great time for yourself as well.

    There rest is subjective, and everybody is entitled to his own opinion.

  3. #17679

    So the times have changed a lot.

    I agree, but do not forget that times have changed a little. Do not forget about the fact that this blooming meadow is already very much trampled. Too many low-level foreigners and low moral principles have been in Ukraine for the past 7-8 years. Then Turkish expansion began. I have many friends among the girls and I am very well informed. Besides I was born in the USSR and my native language is Russian. I can tell you many shocking stories about what was done with Ukrainian girls in the past 10 years. Especially when the mass migration of sex tourists from Turkey began. For example, the girl came to the apartment just for classical sex and blowjob in a condom. A 20 sm Arab dick enters her ass. She starts begging to stop it. But her fucked in the ass, while slapping her ass with her hands, grabbing her hair. Then ending her in her mouth. Sometimes a girl agrees to have sex with two men, seduced by bigger money. But she gets a real brutal [CodeWord123]. Many Turkish guys are proud that they fucked a girl for free. That is, they deceived her. Many oriental guys behave very cheekily and brazenly. I used to fuck one girl. Very pretty. She has red hair and big tits and lips. She told me how she and two friends were in a nightclub and a few guys from Turkey were flirting with them. One guy danced with her several times. She said that he was very excited and she felt that his cock is standing like a stick. The last time.

    He was also excited and began to massage her ass and press his cock to her body. And massage her breasts. She removed his hands. Then he turned her back to him and she felt that his cock pressed in her ass. He was a little drunk. He strongly pressed her to him and she felt that he was making powerful short frictions. Like a dog. She wanted to leave but he pressed her to him. She did not dare. She was frightened.

    After a few seconds he began to moan and finished. She felt that his cock became soft. She was frightened and afraid. One of these began to ask them whether they like a big dick. Her girlfriend said that every girl loves a big dick. When this Turkish guy showed her in the phone a photo of her penis. Very big. And said that they have never sucked such a big dick. And that he likes how Ukrainian girls do blow job. When they left the club, these guys grabbed their hands.

    So the times have changed a lot. Do not forget about it. The reputation of foreigners has fallen dramatically in the last 5-7 years.

  4. #17678
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSlider  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree!

    Rio allows for a validation test. Rio also seldom leads to a prolonged stay, unless it's very late, girl likes you, and staying at your apartment / hotel is more fun, compared to dorm or her seeing roommate after a cab ride through the cold winter night.

    BTW, Rio is strictly prepay. Girl will take your USD300 or EUR300, and right away give it to management upon leaving the premises. I did meet one guy though, who established a reputation. We were passing by on the way to karaoke, and he was recognized by bouncers and Rio manager, who stepped out:

    - Ohhh! Great to see you! Please come in!

    - I don't have any money on me at the moment..
    I agree, but do not forget that times have changed a little. Do not forget about the fact that this blooming meadow is already very much trampled. Too many low-level foreigners and low moral principles have been in Ukraine for the past 7-8 years. Then Turkish expansion began. I have many friends among the girls and I am very well informed. Besides I was born in the USSR and my native language is Russian. I can tell you many shocking stories about what was done with Ukrainian girls in the past 10 years. Especially when the mass migration of sex tourists from Turkey began. For example, the girl came to the apartment just for classical sex and blow job in a condom. A 20 sm Arab dick enters her ass. She starts begging to stop it. But her fucked in the ass, while slapping her ass with her hands, grabbing her hair. Then ending her in her mouth. Sometimes a girl agrees to have sex with two men, seduced by bigger money. But she gets a real brutal [CodeWord123]. Many Turkish guys are proud that they fucked a girl for free. That is, they deceived her. Many oriental guys behave very cheekily and brazenly. I used to fuck one girl. Very pretty. She has red hair and big tits and lips. She told me how she and two friends were in a nightclub and a few guys from Turkey were flirting with them. One guy danced with her several times. She said that he was very excited and she felt that his cock is standing like a stick. The last time.

    He was also excited and began to massage her ass and press his cock to her body. And massage her breasts. She removed his hands. Then he turned her back to him and she felt that his cock pressed in her ass. He was a little drunk. He strongly pressed her to him and she felt that he was making powerful short frictions. Like a dog. She wanted to leave but he pressed her to him. She did not dare. She was frightened.

    After a few seconds he began to moan and finished. She felt that his cock became soft. She was frightened and afraid. One of these began to ask them whether they like a big dick. Her girlfriend said that every girl loves a big dick. When this Turkish guy showed her in the phone a photo of her penis. Very big. And said that they have never sucked such a big dick. And that he likes how Ukrainian girls do blow job. When they left the club, these guys grabbed their hands.

    So the times have changed a lot. Do not forget about it. The reputation of foreigners has fallen dramatically in the last 5-7 years.

  5. #17677
    Sorry, this has been going on for several years, but most just choose to ignore the facts.

    What you guys use these days for freebies?

    I used to catch a lot of girls on vk, and it used to be a real gold mine!

    No joke, I could literally count about 1 new girlfriend per day.

    My method was they accept to be my girl, then I start talking about sex, and if they don't do oral sex its a straight bye from me because I didn't care, I had so many.

    But now VK is dead, and even before, since few years ago like 5. A little bit before the war, I have been starting to get a lot less yes answer.

    Now I use instagram, but it's nothing compared to before! Now it's like a girl a month or something instead of one every day.

    Even the mentality from Ukraine girls totally change. Now they care more about spending time on instagram for their photos than spending time with you.

    And nowadays, even a girl from a little city that look like a village for us western europeans, will have amazing pictures, its crazy.

    What I mean by amazing pictures is she will look really good in the picture and some good makeup or something.

    But it doesn't mean they are more beautiful, they are just showing off and getting a lot of likes.

    I prefer ukraine girls before because they were more natural, and cared more about things.

  6. #17676

    Its not like before.

    What you guys use these days for freebies?

    I used to catch a lot of girls on vk, and it used to be a real gold mine!

    No joke, I could literally count about 1 new girlfriend per day.

    My method was they accept to be my girl, then I start talking about sex, and if they don't do oral sex its a straight bye from me because I didn't care, I had so many.

    But now VK is dead, and even before, since few years ago like 5. A little bit before the war, I have been starting to get a lot less yes answer.

    Now I use instagram, but it's nothing compared to before! Now it's like a girl a month or something instead of one every day.

    Even the mentality from Ukraine girls totally change. Now they care more about spending time on instagram for their photos than spending time with you.

    And nowadays, even a girl from a little city that look like a village for us western europeans, will have amazing pictures, its crazy.

    What I mean by amazing pictures is she will look really good in the picture and some good makeup or something.

    But it doesn't mean they are more beautiful, they are just showing off and getting a lot of likes.

    I prefer ukraine girls before because they were more natural, and cared more about things.

  7. #17675
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    Gents, is the Khreshchatyk metro station referenced here and the McDonalads near it? Or this station Ploscha Lva Tolstoho? Please enlighten!
    McDonald's near the Kreshchatyk metro station. Street address is Kreshchatyk 19.

  8. #17674

    Kreschatyk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    Gents, is the Khreshchatyk metro station referenced here and the McDonalads near it? Or this station Ploscha Lva Tolstoho? Please enlighten!
    Yes, Kreschatyk street is like 5th Avenue in New York City.

    With their average salary, they (girls) can't dream of shopping in this street.

    I prefer having my apartment around this area. Between Independence street and Arena City.

    It is close to everything even the National Opera house, bars, subway, shopping mall, grocery store and etc.

    Girls easily come to your place.

    What's surprising is. Below this Kreschatyk street, there is enormous underground space. Small shopping stores. It is connected all the way to McDonald.

    I successfully picked up a few girls while walking around this underground mall. Easy. I lost my direction or I need to buy souvenir for my mom, stuff like that.

    On the ground level of Kreschatyk, I didn't have luck tho.

  9. #17673
    Quote Originally Posted by Rog123  [View Original Post]
    If your budget allows $300 for session you should use Gia or go to Rio as at least you have quality control and can gauge chemistry beforehand at least at Rio. If I was to ever even consider spending $300 on a mamba girl she better look like a model, offer all the kinks on her menu, and I would have to meet her for a drink before any money changed hands to make sure she is the girl in the pics as well if to test if she is friendly or cold.
    But I would never go for $300 on mamba with due diligence you can find nice girls on mamba in $100 range for a no-rush session
    Totally agree!

    Rio allows for a validation test. Rio also seldom leads to a prolonged stay, unless it's very late, girl likes you, and staying at your apartment / hotel is more fun, compared to dorm or her seeing roommate after a cab ride through the cold winter night.

    BTW, Rio is strictly prepay. Girl will take your USD300 or EUR300, and right away give it to management upon leaving the premises. I did meet one guy though, who established a reputation. We were passing by on the way to karaoke, and he was recognized by bouncers and Rio manager, who stepped out:

    - Ohhh! Great to see you! Please come in!

    - I don't have any money on me at the moment.

    - That's OK, you have credit line here. Fuck them tonight, and pay sometime later!

    GIA hourly rate could be 20-40% cheaper than Rio, especially if handled properly. GIA sometime is substantially longer, such is the asymptotic progressive pay structure, - for some of the girls difference between 10 hours and 24 hours is only 3000 UAH = $105. Upfront payment for the first hour is high, and that's when I test them: Does she kiss? Is she forthcoming, willing and accommodating? Does she visibly enjoy interaction herself? Is she elegant and intelligent, or imposing and not classy enough to take outside on a stroll and such? Within the first 5-10-15 minutes I am able to make a decision.

    $300 for a mamba girl? No way! $300 can be given for 8-10 hours for a company of a lady known from prior encounters, in particular those that repeatedly proved they are consistent and reliable in service delivery. And definitely no prepayments for long-term. Even $100 is too much of a prepay to anybody. Girls definitely try harder when pay is not in their pocket yet. Surprisingly, even when they know that in few hours I'm taking a cab to the airport, somehow they passionately do their best to please. Not sure what makes them behave that way. Expecting a tip, or being sentimentally romantic because I treated her well, or ensuring upon my return I'll see her, and not somebody else?

    If you pay upfront, she considers you a fool, a hunting prey, an ATM machine to extract the money from. And after she's done withdrawing from ATM, she's gone, - both mentally and physically, - there are no feelings wasted. It's that calculated and pure. For her you don't exist anymore. Just like for a pickpocket thief the victim of his crime is completely irrelevant, - simply an empty space.

    I disagree with painting Kiev scenery in grim colors, however that doesn't mean we have to throw away our money literally for nothing. There are definitely proven better ways to spend over there.

    No prepay.

  10. #17672
    Gents, is the Khreshchatyk metro station referenced here and the McDonalads near it? Or this station Ploscha Lva Tolstoho? Please enlighten!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlaOlsen  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Use your time. They normally walk two girls together. Look the girl direct in the eyes. You soon see on responce if they are working or not.

    Look how they respond when other men start talking to them.

    They are walking a lot between the metro (Mcdonalds) and Arena.

    If to girls are walking up and down this street and smile back or so you can start talk to them.

    Many serious women do not even want to walk in this area with you!

    I have been 24 times to Kiev and I recommend you to use 100-200 usd and get a semi pro or a MILF who will fuck you like a hero!.

  11. #17671
    If your budget allows $300 for session you should use Gia or go to Rio as at least you have quality control and can gauge chemistry beforehand at least at Rio. If I was to ever even consider spending $300 on a mamba girl she better look like a model, offer all the kinks on her menu, and I would have to meet her for a drink before any money changed hands to make sure she is the girl in the pics as well if to test if she is friendly or cold.
    But I would never go for $300 on mamba with due diligence you can find nice girls on mamba in $100 range for a no-rush session

  12. #17670
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody of you given $100 or so, to a girl in mamba whom you have never met. What happened?
    Imagine you are in Paris, or Berlin, or New York, or Sao Paolo. A great looking girl approaches you, and asks for $100 because you are so great. Noticing you have doubts, she says: "You just wait here, I'll go tell my friends around the corner, and then I'll be right back to spend time with you, just give me $100, and with me soon you are going to have the best time of your life!

    Would you give her this money?

    How is it any different with these scammers on mamba?

    Them girls calling you greedy is a psychological trick working with poor idiots, salivating at the mere though of having Ukrainian beauty in their hands. And if this trick works with 10-20% of wannabe mongers, then going the path of least resistance is worthwhile for them ladies-scammers.

    The only question is this: when the girl arrives at your residence, and you see that perhaps she holds some promise, - should you pay upon her arrival, or after the performance is over?

    For short-term I gamble and pay right away. For long-term I may prepay 1 hour and do the "test drive" first: kick the tires, see how steering and overall handling is, so to speak, hehehe.

  13. #17669
    If they are asking for $300 block them immediately or laugh at them and mock them. Way too much for a mamba girl in Kiev. Never send money in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deer1234  [View Original Post]
    I got acquainted with some nice-looking girls, aged 18-23, through mamba. Some are outright professional and some are naive. At the beginning, they were very friendly and sensible. I agreed with each of them upon meeting in Kiev in a month or two, in exchange for $300 or so.

    However, suddenly, many of them demanded that money (usually $100) be transferred to their credit card immediately, more than one month prior to the planned meeting. The rest incessantly demanded that VIP status (which costs just $5) or Profile Boost ($1) be give to them. I scattered VIP status and Profile Boost but I hesitated to send $100 more than 1 month before the meeting without any guarantee. Then almost all of the girls (pro and non-pro) became furious. They call me "greedy" or any imaginable four letter words.

    Initially, I thought this was an attempted fraud. However, it seems to me that this is an emotional culture of Ukrainian girls, because some girls are obviously successful professional (persisting over one year in mamba), and because refusal of VIP status ($5) and refusal of $100 provokes a very identical emotional response. Many of them blocked my access, which does not make a financial sense in industrialized world, abandoning $300 for the sake of $5. This seems to relate to their sense of honor? Then we have to respect it.

    Has anybody of you given $100 or so, to a girl in mamba whom you have never met. What happened?

  14. #17668

    Pre-payment.

    I got acquainted with some nice-looking girls, aged 18-23, through mamba. Some are outright professional and some are naive. At the beginning, they were very friendly and sensible. I agreed with each of them upon meeting in Kiev in a month or two, in exchange for $300 or so.

    However, suddenly, many of them demanded that money (usually $100) be transferred to their credit card immediately, more than one month prior to the planned meeting. The rest incessantly demanded that VIP status (which costs just $5) or Profile Boost ($1) be give to them. I scattered VIP status and Profile Boost but I hesitated to send $100 more than 1 month before the meeting without any guarantee. Then almost all of the girls (pro and non-pro) became furious. They call me "greedy" or any imaginable four letter words.

    Initially, I thought this was an attempted fraud. However, it seems to me that this is an emotional culture of Ukrainian girls, because some girls are obviously successful professional (persisting over one year in mamba), and because refusal of VIP status ($5) and refusal of $100 provokes a very identical emotional response. Many of them blocked my access, which does not make a financial sense in industrialized world, abandoning $300 for the sake of $5. This seems to relate to their sense of honor? Then we have to respect it.

    Has anybody of you given $100 or so, to a girl in mamba whom you have never met. What happened?

  15. #17667
    Seeking Arrangements is awesome, expensive. You might also to look at Russian girls, they are little easier to deal with, in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonySun1996  [View Original Post]
    I remember some members in this forum have done the similar thing in the states or Canada or wherever. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find Ukrainian girls in the UK to be my sugar baby? How would you discover the potential ones and how would you talk about the deal? I would prefer uni students. I suppose there must be some Ukrainian students that need the money to pay their tuition fees, rentals, etc. By the way I'd also like to learn if there would be legal concerns about this in UK. Any advice would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape