Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

September Dodgy

Quote Originally Posted by PaulInce  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I am going to Marrakech for a Stag Do in September with about 6-8 guys, I know that all the hotels are a complete no-no for bringing women can anyone comment on the best apartments to hire. We are just looking for places within a reasonable distance to Club Paradise (or Club Paradiso or whatever it is called)

Also. What are the going rates for the girls. I have been to Marrakech before (a year or so ago) and the prices were around 1000Dh. Although some 'top' girls asked for 1500Dh.

This site doesn't have any chat function. Is there any easy way to communicate with each other chat room perhaps?

Thanks
    I have heard that from a few days before Ramadan, there will be a massive crackdown on sex tourism, and that this will go on for sometime. The religious government, wants to drasticaly curb this habit, and will take the holly month as a platform.

And anyhow, September will see the end of Ramdan and the subsequent Eid Holidays. So definetly hard to get Alcohol or P4P around that time.

I wouldn't personaly consider Morocco as an easy mongering destination, and even then be quite careful. Its a good place for cautious mongers, definetly not a Stag party.

Just my two cents,

Ideal Apartments in central Marrakech that are 'women' friendly

Hi. I am going to Marrakech for a Stag Do in September with about 6-8 guys, I know that all the hotels are a complete no-no for bringing women can anyone comment on the best apartments to hire. We are just looking for places within a reasonable distance to Club Paradise (or Club Paradiso or whatever it is called)

Also. What are the going rates for the girls. I have been to Marrakech before (a year or so ago) and the prices were around 1000Dh. Although some 'top' girls asked for 1500Dh.

This site doesn't have any chat function. Is there any easy way to communicate with each other chat room perhaps?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm in Casablanca and I'm looking for a happy end massage.

Can you help me with that?

Thank you.

Hotel barcelo . Bar Neroli

Mistercat. Walk down Blvd the'Anfa a few blocks (towards 28 direction) and go to a bar called Neroli, there is usually freebies, semi pro and p4p there every night and ask at your hotel the cost of the bribe to sneak a girl back. Shouldn't be more than 300 Dh or better still just offer them that.

Fatiflo

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCat1  [View Original Post]
    Well after reading all the post, I was determined, I am going to stick to 500 for lady and 500 for room. I stopped by a girl and asked how much she said 1000+500. I said how about 500+500 and she walked away this was at 5am in the morning. So not sure if the prices are really comming down as time goes. About 3 or 4 of them won't budge below 1000. They just say not possible. Going with them to their room is not advisable, they rent the room from some guy who is living there and one ass hole just kept knocking on the door after. 20 min, I was so pissed, I yelled at the girl and in all was a horrible experience.
    Not sure if you are still there in Casa, but if you try 28 again I would recommend you try maybe Fatiflo as I know she will go for 500 Dhs and she is very sweet and I think she has her own place. Janet, Majda etc will always stick to their prices 1000Dhs etc as they live with their well off mums and just do the hooker thing for easy cash. There are about 10 girls in 28 like that. Girls like Meriem and her partner in crime (tits) have children with several different guys and week to week tend to sleep at their "work" pick up's apartment or hotel. As such, many WG actually have nowhere to go with a client except a place where they get exploited for $$$ for a short term room. I went with a WG from a grotty underground Oriental disco once and ended up in her married friend's place. I had to walk over 5 kids asleep in a living room to get to the bedroom. Luckily she was an awesome fuck and BBBJ etc but the comedic situations one can find themselves in there are mind boggling. Just ADAPT to survive! When I go to 28 I tip everyone that works there in small 15-20 Dhs, makes them more helpful, especially the 2 thugs on the door and the mamasan woman.

I know it is very tough in Maroc. In lieu of 28 you may try Cafe de Fleurs. Buy a packet of Marlboro Red ciggies (about 32 Dhs at the kiosk nearby) and then find the older "mamasan" type who calls herself Naima. Just ask the waiters for her. She knows all of the WG in Casablanca. She may be able to point out a few for you and many sit at her table smoking and drinking coffee. She usually sits up near the waiter area where they make the coffee etc. She speaks fluent English etc etc. She really helped me out a few times with some great finds at 400-600Dhs a pop. Another strategy (I hope you have a cell phone) is to write your number on a piece of paper (several pieces). Smile at the girl / s you are interested in and go to their table and offer them a coffee and ciggies even if you speak zero French or Arabic. Show them the piece of paper with your number or straight out ask them "Combien". Show them 500Dhs on a calculator and see if they smile and accept or otherwise haggle.

Another trick I used once (not proud of myself) was having too little money or no money the morning after I took a duo home from Savoy. I never discussed money with them and pleaded ignorance when they wanted loot. I know it is very hard if you do NOT have an apartment.

Good luck and keep on punching!

Well after reading all the post, I was determined, I am going to stick to 500 for lady and 500 for room. I stopped by a girl and asked how much she said 1000+500. I said how about 500+500 and she walked away this was at 5am in the morning. So not sure if the prices are really comming down as time goes. About 3 or 4 of them won't budge below 1000. They just say not possible. Going with them to their room is not advisable, they rent the room from some guy who is living there and one ass hole just kept knocking on the door after. 20 min, I was so pissed, I yelled at the girl and in all was a horrible experience.

Hi,

Thanks for the excellent report but what I meant by new destination was a new country that could be recommend.

Thanks

BBBJ, CIM etc. MisterCat

Forgot to add, I went with many Arab girls who didn't even speak French and had a great time with each by just pointing to what I wanted for sex.

Got a young woman, Hannan. 5' 1' or so, tight body, looks chunky but has hard awesome tits, great ass, looks very innocent and shy, sits at the bar on the right as you walk into the disco at Calypso, has a blonde older girl minder. Got her from the Calypso disco. She knew zero French and only spoke Berber (she was from a one donkey town). Anyway for 700Dhs she stayed at my place all night and another 14 hours the next day and I had everything, BBBJ, bareback, CIM many times, awesome DATY with her drowning me. She was a newbie hooker from the Bush as you can OFTEN find at Calypso on occasion. I communicated with her using a calculator (prices) and by having her put out her hand out for money (100 Dirhams to leave Calypso etc. 50 Dhs for taxi etc).

In Morocco just be very FORWARD with the WG as they really need your business. Remember in their society the man is KING. Approach who-ever tickles your fancy and haggle. Just laugh when they ask for too much, smile and offer a lower amount on a calculator.

Casablanca Apartments. 28 Etc

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I have travelled to morocco numerous times I was wondering if a fellow monger could advise me on a new destination where the quality and quantity of wg is the same they need to stay for the whole night and cost of the service is the same as in morocco. Is thee such a place? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Will be flying to Africa and Maroc from South America tomorrow.

Best place for apartment rentals short term is to try a website called.

www.repimmo.com

They have an English version by clicking the flag in the TOP right hand corner. Try to rent an apartment in either Centre-ville (downtown where Cafe le Fleurs is) Ain Diab (the beach area) or Maarif (near twin towers) , Gauthier between twin towers and downtown or even around the Medina.

Hotel Kensi Basma (down the road from the Hyatt around 300 yards or so) and opposite the old Savoy pub / bar / restaurant will let you bring a girl back sometimes for around 300Dh (just check with the night guys before you leave for an evening and see what bribe they will take). Also, the dreaded "Hotel Transtlantique"/"Hotel Volubilis" will let you bring one of their bar girls back to the room for 300Dh (you can haggle down to 200Dh). I did this on a few occassions when I lived there even though I fucking hate the place. I got so drunk one night I gave the girl $300 USA instead of 300Dhs and the night desk guy $100 US. Idiot, I am. Anyway, I digress as usual. Also forgot, down the road from Transatlantique is a fast food chicken place (think. KFC copy) where there are some very pretty girls working behind the counter, (I am too old) but several speak English and they clearly want a foreign guy (2 even approached me about taking them out).

"28 Pool Hall".

There is a "mamasan" type woman (big French Moroccan lady, forgot her name. 30's-40ish, very friendly) who stands by the cash cage near the entrance to the pool hall part of the place (not the main entrance). She speaks some English. If you approach her, just give her 20Dhs or so and ask her (if you cannot speak any French) to help you with a girl. Tell her, the Australian "Andrew" sent you and recommended "28", she will like that and she is in the pool hall to HELP PUNTERS with the girls. Failing that ask for Bouchra (Booshraaa) , she is a huge titted English speaking (white skin, red dyed hair) hooker who usually sits by herself at the coffee bar or Maqi (Majda) , a spinner type with braces, average face, darker skin. She also speaks English and can help you if you want a particular girl. And still failing all of that learn the following in French: Combien."How much" or just walk up to the girl you want and say your price in French eg " SanK-sant" (cinq-cent) for 500 Dirhams. They will haggle and ask for 1000 (Mill) but as the night goes on they will relent. ALways smile and joke around and they will warm up to you. Also, if you flash a little US$ cash they will know you are for real and are after a bit of slap and tickle. Rarely will a girl approach you in Maroc even in these places unless she is very comfortable. The 1st 2 times my local mates took me to 28 I had no idea what to do and even though I am outgoing and play the clown it still takes some of these girls a while to warm up.

28 Recommended girls. Maqi (apparently is clean despite my previous concerns) and is a 100/100 as far as the sex goes (everything all night but no Greek). Awesome experience. Meriem. Thin friendly, very pretty angular face. 5 7" or so but terrible teeth is a goer and her bosomy friend (name?). There is a very tall darker girl 'Dounia' who is very nice and an awesome fuck and another tall blonde girl who dresses very well (name?) but you cannot miss her as she is a pool shark, is 6' 1 or so and is quite pretty. There is a Spanish Moroccan girl who used to work in the bar at Savoy who sometimes goes here who is also a 100/100 as far as sex goes and is a real party animal, name = Siham. She is 5' 4 or so, Spanish face, spinner body, awesome tits and she speaks Spanish, French and poor English. There is also a smaller chunkier Siham who is always at 28. She is around a 7/10 face and same for body but is a really nice woman (early 20s). Samira. 10/10 body. 8/10 face, usually starts at Cafe le Fleurs around 8pm and is at 500Dhs. She ends up at 28 some times. She has blonde died hair shoulder length, and is very smiley and friendly. Samira sucked my dick so well I almost choked here with a week's worth of my sperm. She took it like a trouper without puking. Fatiflo is a thin average faced woman 6/10, in her early 30's, great body 9/10, is very nice but I never partook of her services!

If I remember more girls names etc (been a few months since I was there) I will post. I am getting a beach apartment next to the Corniche for my time there and will post if we are having a pute party in June-July befre I head back to Colombia. Will be spending 3 months in every 6 in Maroc and the rest in Medellin and Spain.

All the women at 28 are WG, p4p.

All in all you SHOULD EXPECT and get at least a GFE with these women and mainly a PSE. Many love sex and most will go bare-back so bring condoms always if you do not want the risk and none of these girls get checked for HIV except for Bouchra (she is a nurse as well) and Maqi

Need advice for new destination

Hi,

I have travelled to morocco numerous times I was wondering if a fellow monger could advise me on a new destination where the quality and quantity of wg is the same they need to stay for the whole night and cost of the service is the same as in morocco. Is thee such a place? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I have travelled to morocco on numerous occasions I was wondering if a fellow monger could advise me on another destination where the mongering is as good in terms of quality and quantity of wg they need to stay all night and the cost of the service is the same. Is there such a place? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rabat

Very close to the parilimant, about 10 min walk, or 5dhm by taxi, there is a place called Jefferson (discotheque) , I asked my hotel guy for belly dancing place and he sent me to this place, had no clue you can pick up women from these places. Entry is 100 dhm and one drink is included. All women scantily dressed are prostitutes. Did not know that, I thought, it was like US, where regular girls come to discos, seem like in Morocco, only hookers come to disco. Few doors down there is another place called Bibi (I think). There is one more Amnisia (not sure about spelling or location). The whole time there I thought some belly dancing will happen but nothing, I guess my hotel manager interpreted belly dancing differently. Went in at 1. 30am out at 3am.

Another guy recommended Tsar for belly dancing. I have no more info about it.

Casablanca

Me and MisterCat are same for the pwd and email used for MisterCat.

Anyway here goes.

Went to poll hall 28 in casablanca, check the previous post the location given is enough to find it. But if you ask any one on the street they won't know it. Outside the place it just states 28. Its a place with lot of hooka smoking and pool playing. Ticket is 40 dhm. One drink is included with the ticket. There were about 20 girls, in all age and body types. Didn't see any one get picked up till 3. 00 am. So more supply than demand. I was staying at Bacero casablanca and was pretty sure they won't allow girls especially the once that are hardly dressed. These girls should seriously carry some overalls when they are ready to leave, so that they don't look like hookers.

I do not know french or arabic so I was screwed from the time I entered the place. Got an android app called gibbigo 4. 99 for english to french, that was the only way I could say something meaning full, still they did not understand lot of what I was trying to say.

Girls don't seem to approach you, I was sitting next to the drinks counter and if any girl came to get something, I would start with a hi. Spoke to couple of girls, standard question was for hi, how are you, whole night your appartment how much. Find french translation for just the key words, they should be able to connect the dots. Mostly got 500 for room and 1000 for her. They do take dollars by the way. Didn't know how to ask her how many pops do I get, Please let me know some french ways for asking the most common sexual question like BBBJ, CIM etc etc. Finally settled on one for 1500 for whole night, so to speak, the time was 3 am. She took me to her friends appt that was quite far, the taxi driver won't use meters, and in nights with girls they double the price, so after getting down he asked for 100. Again without knowing french or arabic its very difficult to negotiate with each person on every step of the process.

I assumed she would have a condom, she did not, I did not and we were in her room, her friend did not, I was like screwed, But to my amazement, she said no condom no problem. Then I was totally scared, what the fuck they would fuck without a condom, I said thats not safe, just blow me and we will fool around. After lot of boob sucking and cock sucking (she could not make me come and she said her mouth aches). I said fuck it lets just sleep. She called her friend on phone to find out if she had condom, she said she will bring it, till she came we were clinging to each and nude. Something you don't exp in US for $210 (my total exp incl taxi, enterence ticket.) and then her friend got the condom, did the deed and left at 6. So it was by no means whole night.

Total exp was very hectic and sometimes annoying, but the relaxed and slow pace is something I have never exp in US. Real GFE. In all by US stardards thought it was worth it, but I guess by morrocan standards it was a terrible experience and too expensive.

Any tips or advice, please let me know, will be here for 2 more nights.

Casablanca best place where to get an apartment

Hello,

I'm going to Casablanca soon.

In Marrackech the place where to rent an apartment is Gueliz in Casablanca don't have idea.

Can someone tell me what is the best area where to rent an apartment in casablanca so to stay where te action is (cafe de fleurs etc,)?

Thanks

Casablanca

Hello,

I will be in casa next week! Could someone help me concerning appartements! I don't really know how to do to rent one and be sure that girls will be allowed to come!

Do you know hotels where it's possible to bring a girl?

Thanks a lot!

Posting Limitations