Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Why you don't come to Arabic night club in Marrakesh? Alyasmin, Alnriges, . To see something new and the girls young+ most of them talk many lang.

I notice girls who come to Mento and Sliver kind of portending like they High class etc, not like girls in Arabic club. I talk to girl in Arabic and she said she don't understand my Arabic, she understand my English but she can't speak.

If some interesting I might talk about it. Price and how it's work.

If you're group 3-4 best thing to do, is take a villa. Party in and out.

Apartement Tangier.

Hello, Collegues,

I must say I have fun reading all the posts and comments here!

Also a thanks to Mr. Punter because that was a lot accurate information!

I never visited Marrakesh but I have visited Tangier!

I found myself in a lot of similar situations as what Mr. Punter was speaking off!

Still I found my 'paradise'. But not without small trouble!

I was wondering if someone knows an Apartement or knows somebody with an Apartement for rent in Tangier.

Where we can bring our women from day to day without trouble during the night?

Me and my friend are looking for a trip around May not later!

I'm sitting at the computer waiting for a response!

Be Safe

Quote Originally Posted by Madossa  [View Original Post]
    First of all thanks for the great advise to Mr Punter.

I just moved to Marrakech and watched the scene here a little. I would like to add some advice here too.

If you go to Marrakech or Marocco, rent an Apartment. Hotels are not good. If its a cheap Hotel the Security wants a share. If you rent an Apartment its more discreet and nobody asking for cash. Give the Security of the Apartment house some money, lets say 50dh (4 Euro) for the total time in Marocco. Always be friendly to them and a few cigarettes from time to time will keep them friendly.

When in Marrakech rent in Gueliz or Hivernage. Its the best areas for foreigners and ultra central. You are just a few minutes walking from McDonalds in Gueliz. You can walk also in the night, there are no problems here and each and every corner is private security. You also don't have to spend money for Taxi than. If Taxi is needed, use Petit Taxi and avoid the bigger Mercedes Taxi's cause they charge you hefty.

Girls usualy sit in the cafe's next to McDonalds in Gueliz, most favorite cafe is the Brasserie de Flore which is also the most expensive one in town as far as I know. All working girls have their Bluetooth activated. When you check Bluetooth on your phone you usualy get a list of numbers. Just send an SMS asking if they speak english (if your french is lousy). They will call back or send an SMS back. Girls there are usualy expensive, asking up to 500 Euro a night. If you have one of those, just drop her. Its plenty of girls there, no need to spend a fortune. All the Cafe's along Mohamed V. Avenue are usualy full with girls looking to make some extra cash.

If you walk the Mohamed V. Down thru Gueliz you cross the Rue Yugoslavie. Go to the right into Rue Yugoslavie and the second restaurant to the right is a good place. Its full with working girls. There is no Bluetooth needed. Just sit down in the back of the Restaurant and watch the girls. If you like one, just look her in the eyes and give her a sign to come to your table. She will drink a coffee with you and negotiate a price for the night. Do not pay more than 500dh per night. Anything else is stupid. Of course the girls will ask for more, but its no need to pay more as they don't have any clients at all. The crisis hit tourism hard, specialy to Arab countries. The girls in this restaurant are not Model style like in Brasserie de Flore but still some are very pretty.

As for the weekend, lot of girls come to town from all over the country to make money. This is however very hard for them, because its not a lot of tourists here anymore. Best picks are around McDonalds Friday evening. Lot of girls come here and have no place to sleep than. You can easely notice them because they are pretty dressed but just drink a coffee at McD just to avoid to be thrown out by security. Make eye contact. Don't be shy to approach them, they like it. When you talk to them make clear what you want and what they get for it. However, you will also find girls there who just want to stay with you for a place to sleep. Make clear what you want. If they don't agree tell them friendly Goodbye thats it. You will find another.

Furthermore, follow Mr Punter's advice and all will be fine. Again, don't agree to more than 500Dh (40 Euro) a night. Don't ruin the prices here!
    Great report!

I'm in Marrakech for a week and am looking around for some cute girls most def. Will be spending some time around the places you mentioned for sure,

I really prefer the daily action to the nighttime with all the hassle with guards / cops and what not.

Anyone got some suggestions for good Hammans to visit? Prerebly ones where you get massage and extras by cute gals.

Cheers

First of all thanks for the great advise to Mr Punter.

I just moved to Marrakech and watched the scene here a little. I would like to add some advice here too.

If you go to Marrakech or Marocco, rent an Apartment. Hotels are not good. If its a cheap Hotel the Security wants a share. If you rent an Apartment its more discreet and nobody asking for cash. Give the Security of the Apartment house some money, lets say 50dh (4 Euro) for the total time in Marocco. Always be friendly to them and a few cigarettes from time to time will keep them friendly.

When in Marrakech rent in Gueliz or Hivernage. Its the best areas for foreigners and ultra central. You are just a few minutes walking from McDonalds in Gueliz. You can walk also in the night, there are no problems here and each and every corner is private security. You also don't have to spend money for Taxi than. If Taxi is needed, use Petit Taxi and avoid the bigger Mercedes Taxi's cause they charge you hefty.

Girls usualy sit in the cafe's next to McDonalds in Gueliz, most favorite cafe is the Brasserie de Flore which is also the most expensive one in town as far as I know. All working girls have their Bluetooth activated. When you check Bluetooth on your phone you usualy get a list of numbers. Just send an SMS asking if they speak english (if your french is lousy). They will call back or send an SMS back. Girls there are usualy expensive, asking up to 500 Euro a night. If you have one of those, just drop her. Its plenty of girls there, no need to spend a fortune. All the Cafe's along Mohamed V. Avenue are usualy full with girls looking to make some extra cash.

If you walk the Mohamed V. Down thru Gueliz you cross the Rue Yugoslavie. Go to the right into Rue Yugoslavie and the second restaurant to the right is a good place. Its full with working girls. There is no Bluetooth needed. Just sit down in the back of the Restaurant and watch the girls. If you like one, just look her in the eyes and give her a sign to come to your table. She will drink a coffee with you and negotiate a price for the night. Do not pay more than 500dh per night. Anything else is stupid. Of course the girls will ask for more, but its no need to pay more as they don't have any clients at all. The crisis hit tourism hard, specialy to Arab countries. The girls in this restaurant are not Model style like in Brasserie de Flore but still some are very pretty.

As for the weekend, lot of girls come to town from all over the country to make money. This is however very hard for them, because its not a lot of tourists here anymore. Best picks are around McDonalds Friday evening. Lot of girls come here and have no place to sleep than. You can easely notice them because they are pretty dressed but just drink a coffee at McD just to avoid to be thrown out by security. Make eye contact. Don't be shy to approach them, they like it. When you talk to them make clear what you want and what they get for it. However, you will also find girls there who just want to stay with you for a place to sleep. Make clear what you want. If they don't agree tell them friendly Goodbye thats it. You will find another.

Furthermore, follow Mr Punter's advice and all will be fine. Again, don't agree to more than 500Dh (40 Euro) a night. Don't ruin the prices here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punter  [View Original Post]
    Morocco is a challenging destination to even the most experienced of the punters. Moroccan girls are real con artists and can fake guys to confront difficult situations. I write these tips based on my several trips to this destination. I see in the forum that there is a lot of misinformation and confusion. Follow my tips and avoid being ripped off

Rule 1: Keep moroccan men away. Several men will approach to help you if they get the slightest hint that you are a foreigner looking for girls. These guys will take advantage of the fact the you may not be fluent in Arabic / French. They can only hook you with the most hardened pros. These guys would U-turn up at will if they get to know where you stay and may demand money exploiting your ignorance. Also many girls would avoid you if you are with a local moroccan men as these girls prefer to be discrete and want all the share of your money to themselves rather than sharing with the middle men.

Rule 2: In morocco girls charge per shot and not based on time. On an average the cost is 400-500 for 1 shot. 700-800 for 2 shots for a good looking girl. If you took the hardened pros from clubs like monte cristo / paradise the girls may even expect 1500 per shot. I see many reports here that the girl left after the first shot. Totally true if you took them too early from a club / have paid them in advance / haven't done your negotiation properly. Multiple shots usually mean 2 even if you negotiated 3 or 4. Some girls may even hang around the entire day with you but will make sure you don't exceed the number of shots they have in mind (if negotiated price is 800 she may stay with you for 24 hrs but you won't get more than 2 shots). Many a times these girls may come from neighboring towns and are just looking for a free nice place to stay. They will pretend to be asleep or keep themselves engaged with their friend or prefer to spend time with you in restaurants / shisha bars at your expense. Just because they spend time with you doesn't necessarily mean that they like you or you are going to get 1 shot every 2 hours. These girls just exploit you by hogging up your space and time. You don't have to be nice but just politely ask them to leave and they will. Your time and agenda is important so don't let these girls ruin your vacation.

Rule 3: You may meet girls who will behave like normal girls. They will get all details about you by asking you various questions before coming with a plan. These girls usually claim that they are not prostitutes. Beware of these type. You may end up paying a fortune without getting much in turn. They will usually claim that they want to be friends and don't want money. They want you to take them (their friends including) to night clubs, pay cover charge, make you buy a table, pay for pretty much everything they like. They may even come with ideas like going on a trip to a nice resort etc. At the end they will still expect you to pay money and create a big hassle if you don't oblige. Stay away unless you are prepared to be exploited for some mundane sex which you could have got for a few hundred dirhams.

Rule 4: Keep your belongings safe. Some girls would insist that you take shower. This is a good time for them to check your pockets and your room for valuables. Remember most of them have been observing where you are taking your cash from in the club / taxi and they know where to look for when you are taking the shower expecting horny sex when you come out.

Rule 5: Always keep a 100-200 dirhams for LE just in case. LE will not directly come to you as they don't really want to hassle us foreigners but defenitely want a share. When these girls make what LE make in a month in just a matter of few days I think LE are fairly entitled to their share. But these girls won't pay it from their pocket and certainly expect you to pay. Even two taxi system may not work as LE usually follow taxi and catch at the destination. Treat LE with respect and they will not harm you as they have no intentions to do that.

Rule 6: You may meet girls who claim they are virgins and would only have sex if you intend to marry them. They will stay with you and tell you anything is permitted except sex. They will usually make you very horny and have sex with you and demand a very huge price (5k to 10k MAD) for having lost their virginity to you before marriage. Simply stay from these type.

Some Dos.

1. Always tell the girls that this is your 5th or 6th time in Morocco and you are well versed with the terrain even if it is your first trip. This will make the girls think twice before they start to play games.

2. Try and avoid the girl's friend into your apartment especially if you don't speak Arabic. Don't let two street smart brains work against your only one. When in your apartment they will constantly scheme against you if you can't understand their conversation. Tell them that only one girl is allowed by security to enter your apartment.

Act smart always and out smart them whenever you can. Don't get ripped off unnecessarily and let them thrive and encourage them to do it to others.

Moroccans are in general very nice people and treat foreigners with utmost respect. Many of them will go out of their way to help you if they know that you are a tourist who have come to visit their culture food and country. I've never come across rude or hostile behaviour from anyone in general. Always be discrete and respectful. Treat every moroccan with respect and you will have a good time.

Going to Casablanca in a week

Could use any helpful info on massage spots in Casablanca that they can vouch for. Not really looking for the Bar girls, just a good massage and an awesome finish.

Thanks for accepting the apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Iglidoo  [View Original Post]
    Seriously though mate, this guy harmed many and bought heat to our hobby, the less of him and his crap the better.

Stay safe
    But if only you'd steered clear of cock in the first place xD.

I agree about the heat but I was just looking for his CD (PM me a link if you can). Meanwhile, I'm in Oman at the moment. Has anyone been here? The forum looks dead.

Cheers

Yes I am one of the women, apology accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Muahhaa  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to bring it up if you're one of the women though.
    Seriously though mate, this guy harmed many and bought heat to our hobby, the less of him and his crap the better.

Stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe17  [View Original Post]
    Check hammamlalla. Com and aablaspa. Com.

I have visited the second one.

Waiting to get feedback from you.
    I went to spa lala! That was the bad experience ever. Soo noisy! Rude staff. And the massage lady was texting on her phone during the massage! I'll comeback next week. And I really don't know yet where to go.

Thanks for your recomondation pepe

Apt / villa

Going to Marrakech on the 16th for 4 days. Looking for 4br villa or apartment in Gueliz. Any suggestions PM me.

This twat and his photos have caused more than enough damage already, no need to hash things up again, just join an S&M website or something.
    I'm sorry to bring it up if you're one of the women though.

Damage?

This twat and his photos have caused more than enough damage already, no need to hash things up again, just join an S&M website or something.
    I'm not into S&M to be honest. Just found the whole thing mysterious at the time. What damage has he caused you mate?

Let it go dude

[QUOTE=Muahhaa; 1246393]Hey folks,

I was wondering if any of you have that controversial Belguel CD?

I've just stumbled upon the story and would like to view all of his photos (193 or so). I've seen about 87.

I'm presently in Oman and would like to download the whole CD so an internet link would be much appreciated. PM me.

Cheers[/QUO.

The ol' CD

Hey folks,

I was wondering if any of you have that controversial Belguel CD?

I've just stumbled upon the story and would like to view all of his photos (193 or so). I've seen about 87.

I'm presently in Oman and would like to download the whole CD so an internet link would be much appreciated. PM me.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dolayaa  [View Original Post]
    Is that any chance to give us some good aeria to do a magic treatment with happy end! I'm alredy in marrakech soo I need help from expert! I'm new in your forum! Please send me a PM I still have 3 days in Marrakech!
    Check hammamlalla. Com and aablaspa. Com.

I have visited the second one.

Waiting to get feedback from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolayaa  [View Original Post]
    Is that any chance to give us some good aeria to do a magic treatment with happy end! I'm alredy in marrakech soo I need help from expert! I'm new in your forum! Please send me a PM I still have 3 days in Marrakech!
    These are the 2 places, I have visited, it is in french but you can get the number and address.

But the easiest way is to get someone from the square and take you there, it is a little bit tricky to to get there as you know the medina street a many and looks the same.

W. Aablaspa. Com.

W. Hammamlalla. Com.

Hope this will help and give us feedback when you are back.

Thanks.

Posting Limitations