Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Capt Hormone. Thanks for the info. Wow how things have changed I recall 1000Dh being the going-rate with the top-girls looking for 1500. But you could sometimes get them down to 1300. Do you have a forum membership on here? I may get one as I'd probably like to get more info from yourself as we looking to go in a couple of months & more than likely in the same clubs too.

1500 for 3 nights. Ouch I wished I could spent that kinda money in three days. I'd be a very very happy man (well at least for the three nights LOL).

Will check out your write-up below now.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHormone  [View Original Post]
    PaulInce.

A bunch of us. 9 in all, recently went to Marra for a 40th [CodeWord140] up. No different to a stag do really, it was days spent lounging around and evenings spent drinking and shagging. Ahhh, what more can a man ask for?

Read my write up (below somewhere) but I will say again, it's better that you rent a villa amongst yourselves if you want to get up to mischief. This way, you can take the girls back and spend the whole morning with them before you kick them out early afternoon. We arranged our villas through a local 'hook up'. He took car of transport etc and got us VIP into all the clubs and bars.

Going rates for the girls we approached in Paradiso & Silver all started around the 2, 000dh mark. They will come down to 1, 500dh but if they are 'top girls', then you will struggle to get them below 1, 500dh. Believe me, I tried and they all just walked away. The 'hook up' told me that if you want the best girls, you have to pay the top prices.

Trust me, you'll have a great time. But you'll need some serious dough. My 3 night trip cost me 1, 500 ALL IN, which doesn't sound too bad but it can become a habit!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulInce  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I am going to Marrakech for a Stag Do in September with about 6-8 guys, I know that all the hotels are a complete no-no for bringing women can anyone comment on the best apartments to hire. We are just looking for places within a reasonable distance to Club Paradise (or Club Paradiso or whatever it is called)

Also. What are the going rates for the girls. I have been to Marrakech before (a year or so ago) and the prices were around 1000Dh. Although some 'top' girls asked for 1500Dh.

This site doesn't have any chat function. Is there any easy way to communicate with each other chat room perhaps?

Thanks
    PaulInce.

A bunch of us. 9 in all, recently went to Marra for a 40th [CodeWord140] up. No different to a stag do really, it was days spent lounging around and evenings spent drinking and shagging. Ahhh, what more can a man ask for?

Read my write up (below somewhere) but I will say again, it's better that you rent a villa amongst yourselves if you want to get up to mischief. This way, you can take the girls back and spend the whole morning with them before you kick them out early afternoon. We arranged our villas through a local 'hook up'. He took car of transport etc and got us VIP into all the clubs and bars.

Going rates for the girls we approached in Paradiso & Silver all started around the 2, 000dh mark. They will come down to 1, 500dh but if they are 'top girls', then you will struggle to get them below 1, 500dh. Believe me, I tried and they all just walked away. The 'hook up' told me that if you want the best girls, you have to pay the top prices.

Trust me, you'll have a great time. But you'll need some serious dough. My 3 night trip cost me 1, 500 ALL IN, which doesn't sound too bad but it can become a habit!

Quote Originally Posted by Belvaros  [View Original Post]
    Sir, if you are even remotely related to the GREAT Paul Ince, well god bless ya mate (and as a lifelong Chelskieeeeeeeeeee fan thats some compliment)
    Haha! If only. I am a Gunners fan myself but even I put the GREAT Paul Ince on a pedestal! I'd love to bring Paul to Marrakech to show him the sites.

(P. S Fair play to Chelsea with winning the Champions League. Drogba will be seriously missed by all and not just the Chelski fans)

Blvaros

Belaros,

Are you still in Morrocco BTW?

Belvaros

Belvaros,

I went to cafe de fleurs last night but I couldn't find naima. As it was my first time, I didn't know how to do with the girl. Do you simply go sit at their table and ask them?

Then I went to 28 and it was awesome : the girl are so sexy! But I still didn't do anthing. I will go back on Friday evening, both place and maybe calypso to find "hannan", the girl you talked about.

Do you have an email where I can write to you directly?

Thank you

Paul Ince

That doesn't sound too good for me all this cracking down on it? Surely it will destroy their tourism trade? If you can let me know what you guys find out from your sources over in Government that would be greatly appreciated.
    Sir, if you are even remotely related to the GREAT Paul Ince, well god bless ya mate (and as a lifelong Chelskieeeeeeeeeee fan thats some compliment)

That doesn't sound too good for me all this cracking down on it? Surely it will destroy their tourism trade? If you can let me know what you guys find out from your sources over in Government that would be greatly appreciated.

Iglidoo

Thanks for the HU. I will avoid being anywhere near p4p in Maroc anytime a few weeks either side of Ramadan, which if I am correct starts in mid July this year, yes?

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Belvaros  [View Original Post]
    Did you hear the crackdown from a government minister? I know the King's DJ and one of his bodyguards (both Americans who frequent 28 etc). When I am back next week I will ask around to see if your rumor has legs.

Ramadan is family time but there is still p4p going on and if the religious government is really going to crack down on p4p then they will have to tell their own members and the Saudi royals etc who frequent Casablanca mongering spots to cease. Indeed, I have seen many a WG at the huge Saudi King's compound in Anfa / Ain Diab and all the girls at places like 28, Calypso etc have been there on and off. As far as Marrakech goes, Ramadan or not YOU CAN STILL drink alcohol in the hotels (foreigners only) and in Casablanca many bars close but the beach side (Corniche) hotels like Hotel Suisse etc still serve to non-muslims. I cannot remember if Calypso closes or not during that time and this year I will make sure I am here in Spain or in Germany to avoid your pronounced RAID. TGIF etc in Casablanca actually stop serving alcohol in respect for Ramadan but in Marrakech there are plenty of places to get laid and to drink and I have seen many a Buck's night in both cities.
    Belvaros your quite accurate with ongoings during Ramdan, for sure there are plenty of hotels and restuaraunts that will serve alcohol, but you will be limited in choice, and might offend sensiblilities, and will probably not get an otherwise excellent service.

My source is in the police, in a secondary city, so you can make up your own mind, I have no way of confirming, sorry, He did seem quite sincere to me. What he explained is that, they will not eradicate the business, but they will kurb it and make it more difficult for some.

What they care about most is appearances, so girls blatantly on the game in Guiliez. Etc will not have it so easy, Short term letting flats, will all have to register every entrant, just like hotels. Etc

Finaly, If my own stag party is anything to go by, I wouldn't ever hold a stag party in Morocco at any time, and definitely not during Ramdan. I love the place, and enjoy girls here, but the p4p scene can be such an inconvenience to the inexperiecnced (local experience I mean) , its not worth the hassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Iglidoo  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that from a few days before Ramadan, there will be a massive crackdown on sex tourism, and that this will go on for sometime. The religious government, wants to drasticaly curb this habit, and will take the holly month as a platform.

And anyhow, September will see the end of Ramdan and the subsequent Eid Holidays. So definetly hard to get Alcohol or P4P around that time.

I wouldn't personaly consider Morocco as an easy mongering destination, and even then be quite careful. Its a good place for cautious mongers, definetly not a Stag party.

Just my two cents,
    Did you hear the crackdown from a government minister? I know the King's DJ and one of his bodyguards (both Americans who frequent 28 etc). When I am back next week I will ask around to see if your rumor has legs.

Ramadan is family time but there is still p4p going on and if the religious government is really going to crack down on p4p then they will have to tell their own members and the Saudi royals etc who frequent Casablanca mongering spots to cease. Indeed, I have seen many a WG at the huge Saudi King's compound in Anfa / Ain Diab and all the girls at places like 28, Calypso etc have been there on and off. As far as Marrakech goes, Ramadan or not YOU CAN STILL drink alcohol in the hotels (foreigners only) and in Casablanca many bars close but the beach side (Corniche) hotels like Hotel Suisse etc still serve to non-muslims. I cannot remember if Calypso closes or not during that time and this year I will make sure I am here in Spain or in Germany to avoid your pronounced RAID. TGIF etc in Casablanca actually stop serving alcohol in respect for Ramadan but in Marrakech there are plenty of places to get laid and to drink and I have seen many a Buck's night in both cities.

September Dodgy

Hi. I am going to Marrakech for a Stag Do in September with about 6-8 guys, I know that all the hotels are a complete no-no for bringing women can anyone comment on the best apartments to hire. We are just looking for places within a reasonable distance to Club Paradise (or Club Paradiso or whatever it is called)

Also. What are the going rates for the girls. I have been to Marrakech before (a year or so ago) and the prices were around 1000Dh. Although some 'top' girls asked for 1500Dh.

This site doesn't have any chat function. Is there any easy way to communicate with each other chat room perhaps?

Thanks
    I have heard that from a few days before Ramadan, there will be a massive crackdown on sex tourism, and that this will go on for sometime. The religious government, wants to drasticaly curb this habit, and will take the holly month as a platform.

And anyhow, September will see the end of Ramdan and the subsequent Eid Holidays. So definetly hard to get Alcohol or P4P around that time.

I wouldn't personaly consider Morocco as an easy mongering destination, and even then be quite careful. Its a good place for cautious mongers, definetly not a Stag party.

Just my two cents,

Ideal Apartments in central Marrakech that are 'women' friendly

Thanks

Hi,

I'm in Casablanca and I'm looking for a happy end massage.

Can you help me with that?

Thank you.

Hotel barcelo . Bar Neroli

Mistercat. Walk down Blvd the'Anfa a few blocks (towards 28 direction) and go to a bar called Neroli, there is usually freebies, semi pro and p4p there every night and ask at your hotel the cost of the bribe to sneak a girl back. Shouldn't be more than 300 Dh or better still just offer them that.

Fatiflo

Quote Originally Posted by MisterCat1  [View Original Post]
    Well after reading all the post, I was determined, I am going to stick to 500 for lady and 500 for room. I stopped by a girl and asked how much she said 1000+500. I said how about 500+500 and she walked away this was at 5am in the morning. So not sure if the prices are really comming down as time goes. About 3 or 4 of them won't budge below 1000. They just say not possible. Going with them to their room is not advisable, they rent the room from some guy who is living there and one ass hole just kept knocking on the door after. 20 min, I was so pissed, I yelled at the girl and in all was a horrible experience.
    Not sure if you are still there in Casa, but if you try 28 again I would recommend you try maybe Fatiflo as I know she will go for 500 Dhs and she is very sweet and I think she has her own place. Janet, Majda etc will always stick to their prices 1000Dhs etc as they live with their well off mums and just do the hooker thing for easy cash. There are about 10 girls in 28 like that. Girls like Meriem and her partner in crime (tits) have children with several different guys and week to week tend to sleep at their "work" pick up's apartment or hotel. As such, many WG actually have nowhere to go with a client except a place where they get exploited for $$$ for a short term room. I went with a WG from a grotty underground Oriental disco once and ended up in her married friend's place. I had to walk over 5 kids asleep in a living room to get to the bedroom. Luckily she was an awesome fuck and BBBJ etc but the comedic situations one can find themselves in there are mind boggling. Just ADAPT to survive! When I go to 28 I tip everyone that works there in small 15-20 Dhs, makes them more helpful, especially the 2 thugs on the door and the mamasan woman.

I know it is very tough in Maroc. In lieu of 28 you may try Cafe de Fleurs. Buy a packet of Marlboro Red ciggies (about 32 Dhs at the kiosk nearby) and then find the older "mamasan" type who calls herself Naima. Just ask the waiters for her. She knows all of the WG in Casablanca. She may be able to point out a few for you and many sit at her table smoking and drinking coffee. She usually sits up near the waiter area where they make the coffee etc. She speaks fluent English etc etc. She really helped me out a few times with some great finds at 400-600Dhs a pop. Another strategy (I hope you have a cell phone) is to write your number on a piece of paper (several pieces). Smile at the girl / s you are interested in and go to their table and offer them a coffee and ciggies even if you speak zero French or Arabic. Show them the piece of paper with your number or straight out ask them "Combien". Show them 500Dhs on a calculator and see if they smile and accept or otherwise haggle.

Another trick I used once (not proud of myself) was having too little money or no money the morning after I took a duo home from Savoy. I never discussed money with them and pleaded ignorance when they wanted loot. I know it is very hard if you do NOT have an apartment.

Good luck and keep on punching!

Posting Limitations