wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Agadir

Hello folks,

I'm planning a lads holiday to agadir, been looking through some of the last pages of this thread and there's not a lot if info on agadir!

Need help with the following:

What area to book a private villa with no hassle off security etc big enough for 5-6 of us and lady guests.

What web site should I use for this?

Also what bars and clubs to go too?

What are prices for these places for drinks, entrance and women?

Any decent massage parlours in agadir?

Thanks in advance! Dave.

Agadir!

Hello folks,

I'm planning a lads trip to agadir, I have looked though a fair few pages but most of the info is on Marrakech!

So I was wondering if some of you could help me plan my stay?

Is there a particular area I need a villa (must be large enough for 5-6 of us plus guests)

What sites should I use to book this?

Where do all the girls hang out and what should I expect to pay for things like drinks entrance to bars clubs etc and price for the company LOL (are the prices similar to Casablanca?)

Do they have any decent massage places in agadir?

Thanks in advance, Dave

28october till 8 November

Who will be there in Marrakech, we may share the cost for a apartment. Or drink something, to help each-other.

I'm from Belgium, and can talk Arabic. If someone one have a number of a good apartment, please send me private.

Advice needed. Tangiers

Hi All.

I need some advise. I am in Spain at the moment but thinking of going to Tangiers.

I can get a ferry from Tarifa. I don't speak French or Arabic only English.

I have been to Marakech and Agadir before.

I have looked at the posts before but not much info on Tangiers. Only Disco 555.

I can book a hotel for the first 2 or 3 nights and then maybe look for an apartment.

I am bored out of my mind in Seville at the moment. Need a change of scenery.

Thanks in advance for any advise!

Quote Originally Posted by Krtta83  [View Original Post]
    I will be in casablanca 31 OCT to 9 NOV. Could you help me to have nice time in Casa. Is there any one who can help me about nice night.
    RTFF. If you go back a fewpages here and read you will see EXACT places to go to. Very simple.

1. Get an apartment.

2. Go to Calypso on the Corniche (near beach) after 7pm or so.

During the day head to Cafe le Fleurs in the city centre anytime

Late night try Pool Hall 28.

3. If you cannot do 1. Then you will have to pay for a room at your hotel for the broad or go to a place she knows.

4. DO NOT PAY them up front (the broads that is) EVER in Morocco.

5. Rates for ST from Le Fleurs 400-500 Dhs up to all night for same YMMV depending on girls.

Rates for Calypso. Some will ask 1000-2000 Dhs. They will go for as low as 500 Dhs and usually to 800 Dhs plus you pay 100 Dhs for them to exit club.

Pool Hall 28. Their union. {TIC} dictates 1000 Dh. I have paid as low as freebie but usually start my bidding at 300 Dhs to see a reaction and settle at 400-600Dhs. The REALLY mega hot girls will stick firm to their rates until very early next morning like 4am then they may weaken. Recommended girls Fatiflo, Maqi, Samira, Meriem and her bosomy buddy.

If you RTFF you will see my directions to each of these 3 top spots. Very easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by PaulInce  [View Original Post]
    Bluetooth. I know all the girls are all using it to communicate but is there a cross platform app that will work with all Android, iOS and Blackberry phones?
    Whatsapp does work with Blackberry also. You can download from the Blackberry app store. It is a good program to have!

Quote Originally Posted by Krtta83  [View Original Post]
    I will be in casablanca 31 OCT to 9 NOV. Could you help me to have nice time in Casa. Is there any one who can help me about nice night.
    How would I know I am asking a question here myself.

RTFF man. Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Sean EZ  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I've read back about 15 pages, sounds like P4P is good everywhere. Which of the cities is best to visit for good nightlife and beach: Casablanca or Tangier? Is Marrakesh worth a day or two visit?

Thanks

Will be in Casa 31 OCT. 3 NOV

Hi Friends.

I will be in Morocco between 31 OCT. 9 NOV. I would like to have nice time in Casa Between (31 OCT. 3 Nov) Then I will go to Meknes and Turn back Casa.

Could you help me to make my trip nice. Waiting your advices

Hello, I've read back about 15 pages, sounds like P4P is good everywhere. Which of the cities is best to visit for good nightlife and beach: Casablanca or Tangier? Is Marrakesh worth a day or two visit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom11  [View Original Post]
    Hi madossa! . Hope you're doing fine! I'll be in marrakech by Sunday if you're interested [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]call me!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
    I fly to Europe this Sunday for around 10 days than I will be back.

Marrakech

Quote Originally Posted by Madossa  [View Original Post]
    I am still living in Marrakech. Don't know if this posting is allowed or not, but I usualy hang around in Braserie de Flore at La Place nearly every evening. I am easy to spot cause I smoke cigars all the time. If you are in Marrakech you are welcome to meet with me. I am fluent in English and German.
    Hi madossa! . Hope you're doing fine! I'll be in marrakech by Sunday if you're interested [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]call me!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

I am still living in Marrakech. Don't know if this posting is allowed or not, but I usualy hang around in Braserie de Flore at La Place nearly every evening. I am easy to spot cause I smoke cigars all the time. If you are in Marrakech you are welcome to meet with me. I am fluent in English and German.

December Marrakech

Friends, I will be in Marrakech from Dec 6 to Dec 14. If any like minded cool mongers plan to be there around the same time we could possibly meet for a drink.

Mr Punter

Agadir, Marrakech, Casablanca

Hello people,

I will be travelling to Agadir on Oct 27 2012 till 31st Oct if anyone wants to share a villa or apartments.

Also from 31 Oct till Nov 5 in Marrakech and then from Nov 5 till Nov 8 in Casa.

We are planning to search for an apartments or villa once we land with the help of locals. Do you get girl friendly apartments easily and if anyone has contacts or want to join us please PM me.

Cheers,

Ronald

Posting Limitations