Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Back from another trip. Did the usual places Monty, Pradise, African Chic, etc. Nothing has changed quality is going down and prices are going up. I am going wrong or is it time to move to other destinations.

Some comments and guidance from seniors would be appreciated.

Hello. I'm going to Agadir soon. Can someone help me with how I can rent an apartment and what it costs.

Has some great tips, how to do in Agadir?

Quote Originally Posted by Golds  [View Original Post]
    I go in October of this year. But I am not interested to rent an other appartment for the "hobby".
    How much did you paid for your second appartment? I already paid 300 Euro in advance for the Plaza appartment.

Quote Originally Posted by BengaliMonger  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't impossible, there had been an issue with some other mongers in one of the apartment blocks. So it raised security. Usually it is very easy and you only have to pay security once during your stay 50dm or so. The plaza apartments are very nice so I didn't want to leave. I ended up getting a second apartment in guilez. When are you planning to go?
    I go in October of this year. But I am not interested to rent an other appartment for the "hobby".

Was it impossible? Or did you have to pay a lot more? Please verify it is very important for me. I already rent an appartment there. Where did you go then with your girls, another place?
    It wasn't impossible, there had been an issue with some other mongers in one of the apartment blocks. So it raised security. Usually it is very easy and you only have to pay security once during your stay 50dm or so. The plaza apartments are very nice so I didn't want to leave. I ended up getting a second apartment in guilez. When are you planning to go?

Yes the plaza next to Mac D's. I have stayed there before many times, but on this occasion there was a high level of security issues to get the girls in, making it impossible?
    Was it impossible? Or did you have to pay a lot more? Please verify it is very important for me. I already rent an appartment there. Where did you go then with your girls, another place?

Can you tell me which PLAZA you are talking about? Is it PLAZA Marrakech near MC Donalds and Cafe FLORE? Whas it the first time you stayed there?
    Yes the plaza next to Mac D's. I have stayed there before many times, but on this occasion there was a high level of security issues to get the girls in, making it impossible?

Apartment blunders to avoid

Blunders to avoid.

1. Avoid booking online.

2. Never pay upfront.

3. Never pay a security deposit.

Booking an apartment online is not a wise thing to do in this part of the world for anyone visiting this forum.

Book for a night and extent it incrementally depending on how things goes. Don't worry there are enough apartments in this city looking for your business. Anyone giving the so called security (who doesn't do a thing about your security) any amount more than 25 to 50 Dirhams have to seriously examine their heads. Don't act in haste.

Keen observers would have noticed that everything have gone silent and underground in plaza, McD and cafe here. The hustlers who openly used to whistle at girls and offering foreigners have totally vanished. I don't want to mention publicly in this forum all the things that have gone horribly wrong for the less informed friends. Currently only arabic men are using this scene that too with subtlety working their way thru bluetooth etc. Avoid this scene and place totally.

Can you tell me which PLAZA you are talking about? Is it PLAZA Marrakech near MC Donalds and Cafe FLORE? Whas it the first time you stayed there?

Hi Mongers.

Visited Marrakech a number of times. Was there about 3 weeks ago stayed at Plaza, but experienced a lot of problems with getting the girls in the apartments. Has anyone else had the same issues? Could someone please recommend any other apartments / villas to the same standard and near by to Plaza.

I stayed in one in tanger various times, I took girls there without any problem, plus when you email the owner, he speaks english, just don't talk about any girl thing, it's unnecassary. I'll search for the advert, then I'll post it here too.[/QUOTE]Here it is, residence juliana: http://www.rent-holiday-homes.com/Ho...co-d21672.html

Oh man, when I look at those photos and remember the nights of sex that I had there. Mamma mia!

Marrakech

Hi Mongers.

Visited Marrakech a number of times. Was there about 3 weeks ago stayed at Plaza, but experienced a lot of problems with getting the girls in the apartments. Has anyone else had the same issues? Could someone please recommend any other apartments / villas to the same standard and near by to Plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbour  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Collegues,

I must say I have fun reading all the posts and comments here!

Also a thanks to Mr. Punter because that was a lot accurate information!

I never visited Marrakesh but I have visited Tangier!

I found myself in a lot of similar situations as what Mr. Punter was speaking off!

Still I found my 'paradise'. But not without small trouble!

I was wondering if someone knows an Apartement or knows somebody with an Apartement for rent in Tangier.

Where we can bring our women from day to day without trouble during the night?

Me and my friend are looking for a trip around May not later!

I'm sitting at the computer waiting for a response!

Be Safe
    Here's a list of some of them: http://www.homelidays.co.uk/EN-Holid...ROMSEARCH=TRUE

I stayed in one in tanger various times, I took girls there without any problem, plus when you email the owner, he speaks english, just don't talk about any girl thing, it's unnecassary. I'll search for the advert, then I'll post it here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Select "Add New Message" to post a message.
    I prefer casablanca. The hottest girls of morocco live in casa.

Exchange rate

Is the exchange rate 8. 93 morocan to 1 us dollar?

I don't get why you guys go to Morocco besides the hot women LOL

Apartments in general are unsafe unless you put on new locks on in my opinion. You put so much at risk with most apartment rentals with no safe. I don't get why mongers do it! With apartments its hard to protect yourself from scams (fake police, getting teamed up on with no help, etc, etc) compared to hotels. I wonder if "local moroccans" can be had or is it just foreigners who visit morocco that can be had? Is Morocco like Dubai in which foreign women are the only p4p? Also I am shocked that not 1 person suggested at least 1 hotel! Something just doesn't smell right here! Last but not least I wonder if anyone can compare Turkey to Morocco scene?

Posting Limitations