Thread: Morocco

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 125 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Marrackech in early Sept?

Just out of curiosity is anyone here going to be in Marrakech in early Sept.

Be good to meet a few 'seasoned pros' if you are about.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks Belvaros. Do keep the reports coming, fascinating insight and always a pleasure to read.
    I second that. Great reports from Belvarios & Jnassty. Please keep them coming!

Looking for Belvaros

Quote Originally Posted by Belvaros  [View Original Post]
    Tavares. I always book apartments using the site.

www.repimmo.com

Whether I am looking for short term or long term apartments and at a minimum it has a list of real estate agents you can ring.
    I arrived very late in Casa yesterday but today after 5 no sign of you either in Anfa Ranch or in Calypso. Things look pretty slow right now.

Jnassty,

Could you recommend any good cheap apartments in Marrakech near to African Chic?

Thanks

Massage

Many thanks Belvaros. Do keep the reports coming, fascinating insight and always a pleasure to read.

Hi, I am a newbie here and would be really grateful for some help, maybe Belvaros?

Is there a SINGLE hotel either in Casablanca or Agadir where you can come and go with a girl without hassle?

Are the bigger, more expensive hotels or resorts any good for this? As I would have thought they can't keep track of everyone staying there, and knowing who is a local and who is a tourist.

Any help please.

Thanks

Nice reports over here. 400 dirhams is a great deal, I've been getting some in tanger for 500 dirhams, but it's ok, at least there are still some well playing foreigners who have their smarts with them and are doing a great job in not getting ripped off. This way you avoid spoiling those bitches too much. Keep up the good work guys! ; D hey belveros, unfortunately for me, this year I won't be able to go to casa, I'll only be in tanger again, but next year around September I expect to go to casa. If you're up to it, we could meet up down there and take the casawi hooker nightlife by storm XD for me and my friends it would be a pleasure to share some beers with someone as seasoned on the casa scene as yourself. And mr. Tavares, pleasure to interact with another fellow portuguese. Everytime I go to morocco, I only use apartments. Fuck hotels, I couldn't imagine using any hotel in morocco. I normally use this page for holiday rentals in morocco: http://www.homelidays.co.uk/EN-Holid...morocco_r1.asp The avarage price I've been paying per night is 40 euros or 260 euros per week to rent an apartment in Morocco.

Apartments

Tavares. I always book apartments using the site.

www.repimmo.com

Whether I am looking for short term or long term apartments and at a minimum it has a list of real estate agents you can ring.
    Thanks Belvaros very nice of you!

I expect to be in Casa in time for the Germany-Italy tomorrow. Tell me where will you be hanging around. And I will meet you there. Better still if it is close to my hotel Val the'Anfa, because it will be my first time in Dar-el-Beida.

Thanks again.

Tavares

Massage

Quote Originally Posted by CricketMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Belvaros, any update for massage in Casablanca?
    I really dunno. But given the Muslim culture you may only get some faggy hairy big Arabic dude at a hotel. I will ask around. The girls I have fucked have never offered and I have never asked and indeed in many moons I have never heard anyone discuss massage. I suspect the Hyatt or Sheraton spas may have something but the old rub and tug = I doubt it.

Quiet night tonight. Am watching www.mlb.com As my internet actually is working quickly.

Anyone around, I will be going to Cafe de Fleurs from about 3pm tomorrow for a "business meeting' and to check the "market' as it were. Will be there until 8pm or so. Then Jet 7, then Anfa Ranch and the beach clubs

Belvaros, any update for massage in Casablanca?

Apartments

Tavares. I always book apartments using the site www.repimmo.com Whether I am looking for short term or long term apartments and at a minimum it has a list of real estate agents you can ring.

Massage

Interesting reporting Belvaros. I am currently visiting Casablanca. Would you know of any full service massage parlors where I can have a happy ending similar to when I visit my Asian accounts?

Thanks for the insight.

Massage

Belvaros, I am visiting Casablanca. Do you know of any pleasant massage parlors where I can have a full body massage with happy

Ending similar to what I have done when visiting my Asian accounts?

Thanks

Contact

Quote Originally Posted by Tavares  [View Original Post]
    Great reports Belvaros!

I will be in Casa from the 28th driving all the way from Portugal and staying for the time being at Hotel Val the'Anfa but would like to find an apartement for mongering.

How to get in touch with you?

I speak fluent french, hope that helps in Casa.

See you.

Tavares
    Speaking French is a plus. You can PM me here or I will be at the Bar at Anfa Ranch (just behind the roundabout opposite Hotel Suisse on the Corniche) at Ain Diab and / or at Calypso on the porch / front terrace after 5pm each day having a few sherbies. I am tall (6' 2") and blonde, usually wear a NY cap and wear black t shirt and either nike shorts or Polo jeans. I am a creature of habit. People know me there. Just ask for the "Hamack Aussie"

Contact

So afetr bribing said front desk with 20Dhs and 2 packs of ciggies, I was asked to leave the Novotel 2 days early for disrupting the peace (read bringing women back to my room). Despite knowing all the managers there and my gentle protestation they decided it was me leave. Or me leave with help of the moral police. So am at Hotel du Louvre for 2 nights and them am moving into an apartment just off Blvd Hassan II in the Racine / Gauthier area. Within a 1 wood and 6 iron of Pool Hall 28. Quiet night last night (28 closed) and Anfa Ranch was full of pigs. Ended up watching Euro 2012 (so boring) and having a few beers at Dilpomate bar (Le Meridien). A few hot lookers at the bar but asking 2000 Dhs a pop (Saudis must be in town). Moved on to Hyatt but was mighty exhausted after my weeks in Spain and Ukraine / Germany s I crashed early.
    Great reports Belvaros!

I will be in Casa from the 28th driving all the way from Portugal and staying for the time being at Hotel Val the'Anfa but would like to find an apartement for mongering.

How to get in touch with you?

I speak fluent french, hope that helps in Casa.

See you.

Tavares

Posting Limitations