Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Cape Verde

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Easiest way for pay to play in Praia is ask the hotel employees. They will call up women for you. Unlike Taxi is Sao Vicente taxis in Praia will set you up with women. Prices are usually 2000 cve but if you're a foreigner it will cost you 5000 - 6000 CVE. Best bet is to hit up Cockpit Disco.

News on Santa Maria?

Anyone been to Santa Maria, Sal lately for any kind of report about the place?

Regards,

L

Good information

Thank you, that is in short a good and helpful information. A pity that in most posts prices are missing.

Been visiting Sao Vicente. As stated earlier just buy a girl a drink and they will go to the room with you. If you want clubs there are 2 main clubs.

1) Experience.

2) Chili's.

Girls are hit and miss in terms of attractiveness. Cost is about 3000 - 4000 CVE plus additional costs for alcohol and private rooms. Most Taxi driver's are reluctant to set shit up. I've only met two who would set things up and I've been taking 2 or 3 taxi's a day for the few months I've been here.

Sal

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosPrimeros  [View Original Post]
    On Ilha do Sal there is not really anything. Ilha do Sal was actually an old Portugues air-field as the other islands are not suitable for large air-fields. So the Portuguese had their air-field there. I landed there once as a young soldier in 1975. The hotels at Sal are ok, but it is only a sufer-paradise. Flat and nothing to see.

If you want to monger, you have to go to Sao Vincente or Praia at Ilha de Santiago. Visit there the Cockpit disco. There are no professionals but girls who want to earn something. 30 - 40 Euros are the going rate for TLN. I usually stay at the Pestana Tropico. I take the girl to the bar, have a drink with her and move to my room. No questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Carlos.
    Thanks Carlos.

It helps, in the olden days South African Airways used it as a refueling stop because in those days they could not fly nonstop from SA to the US.

Ilha do Sal. To Lover Africa

On Ilha do Sal there is not really anything. Ilha do Sal was actually an old Portugues air-field as the other islands are not suitable for large air-fields. So the Portuguese had their air-field there. I landed there once as a young soldier in 1975. The hotels at Sal are ok, but it is only a sufer-paradise. Flat and nothing to see.

If you want to monger, you have to go to Sao Vincente or Praia at Ilha de Santiago. Visit there the Cockpit disco. There are no professionals but girls who want to earn something. 30 - 40 Euros are the going rate for TLN. I usually stay at the Pestana Tropico. I take the girl to the bar, have a drink with her and move to my room. No questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by Acoriano38  [View Original Post]
    No more specific information about Cape Verde? Where are the "mulatas", houses. Street action, nightclubs, anything. Help. I am planing to go to Sal.
    Any updates on Sal, going there in December?

No more specific information about Cape Verde? Where are the "mulatas", houses. Street action, nightclubs, anything. Help. I am planing to go to Sal.

More information. Please

Quote Originally Posted by Steve German  [View Original Post]
    I thought the main hot spot is Mindelo town?

Sal only for surfer and relaxing tourists.
    No one has more concrete information about Cape Verde? Where are the "mulatas", houses. Street. Nightclubs. ? Is it easy to pick up. How and where everything works? Prices.

I thought the main hot spot is Mindelo town?

Sal only for surfer and relaxing tourists.

Help. Need information for Cape Verde

I am a newbie on this forum but I share the interest of the most guys here. Women and good sex. I'm thinking about going to Cape Verde, but there is no much information in the forum. Which island should I go? Give me tips. Prices. Where to go. What expect. Anything. To guide me through this land of beautiful mulatas! I wanted to go to the beach. But, also, take advantage to do crazy things with the women of Cape Verde, professional or not.

Thanks

Sal

Been there last summer only in s. Maria. There are lots of SW and pros english speaking from africa, from all the nearest country like gambia, guinea, nigeria, ghana, senegal and so on. Best part of them are nothing special. You can find them near the main resorts near the city centre / plaza. In particular in the night there are always some at the corner just beside the bus & taxi stop on the road to the first resort just a walk out of the center. Some others you can find also in the "beach promenade" and sometimes in the bars in the center on the main road. Price starts from 25/30 €your you can't fail in recognizing them because they are the darker and you can listen as they chat but probably they will approach first. I see lots of amazing local babes and appartently available but as said I confirm it's hard to conquer them in any way if you don't speak portoguese because english is not so spoken and if spoken is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanitohot
    To give an idea, CV girls are mostly mulatas, often (not always, of course) slim and fit and sometimes with beautiful green eyes. You can find also darker girls, sometimes coming from other african countries. I wouldn't say the average is very high, in terms of good-looking, but it is possible to find real gems.
    Right on the money. Some Cap Verdian girls are truly gorgeous. And Sao Vincente is definitely the place to find the hottest ones.

The girls dancing in this video (song is beautiful BTW) are a good sample of how the CV women look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIV_i2iVys

Sal - Sao Vicente

2 weeks next november....looking for recent information....help help thank thank

Appeareances

As Roman Guy (thanks for the praise) says, I could not post photos.

To give an idea, CV girls are mostly mulatas, often (not always, of course) slim and fit and sometimes with beautiful green eyes. You can find also darker girls, sometimes coming from other african countries. I wouldn't say the average is very high, in terms of good-looking, but it is possible to find real gems. They like to be liked and can spend hours preparing themselves to go out. And they like to party hard, too. Careful with the sweet but extremely strong fruit liquors, one of the specialities of the island.

I'd say they have a definitely brazilian air. Adding to this, brazilian culture is well spread in the islands and you can easily watch the capoeira and carnaval bands training in the beach or yards of Mindelo.

Posting Limitations