Thread: Egypt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 339 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5072
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5072

    Need help

    First of all I will never under an circumstances beg for help.

    Second I ve been stung a couple of times with really expensive Syrian girls.

    My inquiry: is there any body here willing to help / negotiate offering me a contact for a reasonable price? That is out of good will, not charity, no begging whatsoever.

    Open to suggestions.

    Reminder: no current reasonable contact available with me.

    Stay cool mongers.

  2. #5071

    Looking for help for Happy-ending massage

    Hello guys,

    I saw a lot of your posts, you really have rich DB of contacts and info.

    I searched a lot for good massage in Cairo with happy ending but I could not find anything.

    I see that some of you have an experience with what I am looking for.

    I know I am new her, nothing to exchange but can I get any help please.

    Wish someone will reply me back.

    Thanks

  3. #5070

    Madam in Nerko

    Quote Originally Posted by Knader  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about Olga, she is nice but a real MILF, she is a grandmother by the way, if not I would appreciate sharing the contact in exchange of a madam in Nerko.
    Dear Knader,

    I would like to exchange with the madam in Nerko (I assume you mean Nerko Maadi). But hope she is not above the normal rates.

    Have 1 madam in Nasr City, 1 in Haram and another in Gesr el Suez. All have their safe places. All between 200-400. Also some freelancers some of them curvy as you like but not all have their own places.

    Let me know what you think.

  4. #5069

    Can't PM you

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool2510  [View Original Post]
    I have two contacts for Madams in Heliopolis.

    One is normally priced (300-500) and the other is a bit over-priced (1000).

    I will exchange them for contacts in Maadi or Nasr City and preferably massage parlors with in the same price range.
    Tried to PM but couldn't because you didn't subscribe.

    Willing to exchange for the one with normal market rates. A very punctual and safe Madam with her own place I have known over 7 years charging 350-400 for clean class local Uni girls.

    By the way, since you are new with 1 post only and as a safety precaution, you will have to send yours first then I will send you mine (in case you are trying to scam, as many others have done to me).

    Hope to hear from you soon.

  5. #5068

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool2510  [View Original Post]
    I have two contacts for Madams in Heliopolis.

    One is normally priced (300-500) and the other is a bit over-priced (1000).

    I will exchange them for contacts in Maadi or Nasr City and preferably massage parlors with in the same price range.
    How could I exchange the contacts with you?

  6. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by HardestStone  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers,

    I have got a contact for a Russian MILF at Maadi area, she is really good and charges me for 400 EGP for a couple of shots but she doesn't do anal.

    I would like to exchange her contact with the Madame in nasr city that provide some girls who do anal.

    'EgyMonger' you are my hero dude, I have been following this forum for about 5 years only you and 'Roboman' provide a real useful info for us, of course there are some exceptions but you are the best guyz, chapeau.

    I am not a member yet in the forum as I don't have an e-visa, so please tell me what to do in order to exchange contacts.

    Thank you & play safe my fellow mongers.
    If you are talking about Olga, she is nice but a real MILF, she is a grandmother by the way, if not I would appreciate sharing the contact in exchange of a madam in Nerko.

  7. #5066
    Quote Originally Posted by EgyMonger  [View Original Post]
    There used to be this nice petite skinny girl from the SW scene in Maadi (mostly standing near Gracias after 6 PM) that gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM, a rimjob and even anal for a little extra (inside the car). Does anybody have her new contact? As old number has been switched off for a long time and don't see her anymore on the street.

    Willing to exchange with anything you want. Freelancers or madams offering girls (both at their own places).
    I know the girl and tried her long time ago, frankly didn't like her much as I like curvy style and she is very skinny, last Friday I saw her having a huge fight with the man selling fruits and vegetables right beside her asking her to leave and she was shouting that she will not, didn't see her since that day.

  8. #5065
    You will hardly find a massage parlor that offers this as I have been looking and asking for long time now and I didn't get any joy finding that place.

    I have a contact for someone in heliopolis and willing to exchange with you the contact you have, you can private message me to exchange the numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool2510  [View Original Post]
    I have two contacts for Madams in Heliopolis.

    One is normally priced (300-500) and the other is a bit over-priced (1000).

    I will exchange them for contacts in Maadi or Nasr City and preferably massage parlors with in the same price range.

  9. #5064

    Contacts

    I have two contacts for Madams in Heliopolis.

    One is normally priced (300-500) and the other is a bit over-priced (1000).

    I will exchange them for contacts in Maadi or Nasr City and preferably massage parlors with in the same price range.

  10. #5063

    Soha!

    Quote Originally Posted by EgyMonger  [View Original Post]
    There used to be this nice petite skinny girl from the SW scene in Maadi (mostly standing near Gracias after 6 PM) that gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM, a rimjob and even anal for a little extra (inside the car). Does anybody have her new contact? As old number has been switched off for a long time and don't see her anymore on the street.

    Willing to exchange with anything you want. Freelancers or madams offering girls (both at their own places).
    Hello dear,

    I didn't know that Soha was so popular.

    I've tried her a lot a few years ago. She is lovely. Recently she has came back into action, I saw her around 3-4 times this month, but didn't approach as age is starting to show up on her. I'll try to get her contact. To exchange with.

    Will keep you updated.

  11. #5062

    No such thing as companionship

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarkos  [View Original Post]
    I just arrived in Cairo and stay in Maadi. It appears hard to find a lady for companionship where you're new. I'd like myself to find a nice lady for casual companionship. I would appreciate if you could guide me.

    Thanks for your help.
    Forget it, there is no thing as casual companionship, it's strictly prostitution in this country (unless you want to get married which in itself is a big mistake too).

  12. #5061

    New to Cairo

    I just arrived in Cairo and stay in Maadi. It appears hard to find a lady for companionship where you're new. I'd like myself to find a nice lady for casual companionship. I would appreciate if you could guide me.

    Thanks for your help.

  13. #5060

    Finally a smart one

    Quote Originally Posted by HardestStone  [View Original Post]
    I have got a contact for a Russian MILF at Maadi area, she is really good and charges me for 400 EGP for a couple of shots but she doesn't do anal.

    I would like to exchange her contact with the Madame in nasr city that provide some girls who do anal...
    Excellent price and it seems you are one of the few clever ones who used his brain not his dick in this hobby (not like the guy who paid L. E. 2000 for a Syrian of all nationalities).

    Please send me the contact by PM. In return, I will give you the Madam's contact who provides new girls on weekly basis.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardestStone  [View Original Post]
    'EgyMonger' you are my hero dude, I have been following this forum for about 5 years only you and 'Roboman' provide a real useful info for us.
    Thank you for the compliment.

  14. #5059
    Egy Monger,

    I have seen her near Cracias 3 days ago around 8 pm, I didn't stop at that time and therefore I don't have her contacts yet, please let me know when you get her contacts and I will do the same if I got her contacts.

    One other thing, I really want the freelancers contacts, is there any way I can get in touch with you, I know we are not supposed to use emails here, so how can I get in contact with you?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgyMonger  [View Original Post]
    There used to be this nice petite skinny girl from the SW scene in Maadi (mostly standing near Gracias after 6 PM) that gave an excellent BBBJ with CIM, a rimjob and even anal for a little extra (inside the car). Does anybody have her new contact? As old number has been switched off for a long time and don't see her anymore on the street.

    Willing to exchange with anything you want. Freelancers or madams offering girls (both at their own places).

  15. #5058

    Contacts

    Hardstone,

    I do have 2 numbers for a lady in Mohandeseen and Heliopolis, I am willing to change the number with you, can you please message me and we will find a way to talk.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HardestStone  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers,

    I have got a contact for a Russian MILF at Maadi area, she is really good and charges me for 400 EGP for a couple of shots but she doesn't do anal.

    I would like to exchange her contact with the Madame in nasr city that provide some girls who do anal.

    'EgyMonger' you are my hero dude, I have been following this forum for about 5 years only you and 'Roboman' provide a real useful info for us, of course there are some exceptions but you are the best guyz, chapeau.

    I am not a member yet in the forum as I don't have an e-visa, so please tell me what to do in order to exchange contacts.

    Thank you & play safe my fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape