Thread: Egypt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 345 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

You are right, but.

Thanks EgyMonger for replying.

So, can you give me any tips or hints on how to go around and write my own first field report?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by EgyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Look back in my first post 8 years ago and you will see that nobody offered to "help".

At the end of the day we as Egyptians are masters of disguise and lying is unfortunately almost in our genetics. You could be an informant, a State Security dog, an Ikhwan or even just another random Mohammed with nothing but a 10 LE inside his wallet. No, I am not being paranoid but if you read my posts in the past you will see the things that happened as a result of sharing contacts to so-called beginners like you. Why would I risk my reputation, safety and my contacts for someone like that?

Trust can't be gained with a few words in private but by actions- in our case in this forum, field reports.

Well said

Well said Enymonger.

Look back in my first post 8 years ago and you will see that nobody offered to "help".

At the end of the day we as Egyptians are masters of disguise and lying is unfortunately almost in our genetics. You could be an informant, a State Security dog, an Ikhwan or even just another random Mohammed with nothing but a 10 LE inside his wallet. No, I am not being paranoid but if you read my posts in the past you will see the things that happened as a result of sharing contacts to so-called beginners like you. Why would I risk my reputation, safety and my contacts for someone like that?

Trust can't be gained with a few words in private but by actions- in our case in this forum, field reports.

Only an illusion

Quote Originally Posted by DrScat  [View Original Post]
    Come on! Everyone has been a beginner.

And if you don't trust me, we can chat through PM -I haven't activated it yet- a little and tell you more about myself so you know me better and trust me a bit.

Cheers!

Hello again

Hey,

Is there anyone who can help? EgyMonger?

Come on! Everyone has been a beginner.

And if you don't trust me, we can chat through PM -I haven't activated it yet- a little and tell you more about myself so you know me better and trust me a bit.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DrScat  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

I've been following this forum for like a year maybe and despite the very little information you share but -due to my extreme lack of experience- I find it useful.

I mean, the tips you say, prices etc.

Also, I know that you don't trust newbies -and you should- honestly, in a fucked up place like Egypt, safety must be your first priority and it's mine as well! I want to have some fun but, I won't be glad to get busted by some moron cops!

Well, my experience with women is zero! I just tried some massage parlors but, they were just massage.

I know for sure, you have no reason to help me, but I have no contacts or any experience to share really, so where shall I start?

I don't have a subscription to send PMs yet, but if someone will help, I can subscribe.

Thank you.

Forget it

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGhost  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure EgyMonger I can't use the 3 or 4 star hotels that have the night for 400 or 500 EGP.

Thanks
    Without marriage certificate then forget it because the security won't let you through or let her through alone. Marriot Zamalek is the only hotel who seems to turn a blind eye if you walk with a female guest to your room.

Be careful also if you try to sneak her in through other ways, the security could be aware of all this and still alert the Morality Police in return for some money. (this is how they do the bust ups as you see on Youm 7, etc.).

Hello,

I've been reading this forum for several years, and really enjoyed the arguments over pricing and tactics as my experience with hookers (back in the days) was mainly in UAE where I spent a few years.

I've had some experiences with MPs here in Egypt and it has been relatively easy get into a relation with one of the massage girls and get what you want.

Anyway, just wanted to finally post something, and of course am not looking for contacts or anything as I understand how this works.

Please help

I am new.

How can I get any contacts after I subscribe?

To begin with, as I still have no contacts.

Please help.

She is a normal girl not a working girl

Thanks for your fast response EgyMongeras usual. I knew this Asian girl from Kurdistan in a MP and became friends and did every thing except sex. She came to Egypt and called me, and to be honest it is me who thought about hotel because my flat still under preparation.

Are you sure EgyMonger I can't use the 3 or 4 star hotels that have the night for 400 or 500 EGP.

Thanks

The only hotel you can just sneak her in your room easily is Marriott Zamalek, but that's $320 last time I checked.

Anyway, if she refuses your flat you should just tell her to fuck off, as this means she controls you. I bet she will say your dick is too big when you try to enter her later in the hotel and refuse to do anything.

Oh, and why don't you tell us how you "met" this girl. Don't worry, you will get something in exchange.

Difficult

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGhost  [View Original Post]
    I want to your help to tell me about a cheap and safe hotel to to take a girl I met recently but she refused my flat.
    The only hotel you can just sneak her in your room easily is Marriott Zamalek, but that's $320 last time I checked.

Anyway, if she refuses your flat you should just tell her to fuck off, as this means she controls you. I bet she will say your dick is too big when you try to enter her later in the hotel and refuse to do anything.

Oh, and why don't you tell us how you "met" this girl. Don't worry, you will get something in exchange.

I need a safe cheap hotel

Hello gents,

I want to your help to tell me about a cheap and safe hotel to to take a girl I met recently but she refused my flat.

Waiting your response guys ASAP because I need to go next Saturday. You can PM.

Thanks

Hello,

I've been following this forum for like a year maybe and despite the very little information you share but -due to my extreme lack of experience- I find it useful.

I mean, the tips you say, prices etc.

Also, I know that you don't trust newbies -and you should- honestly, in a fucked up place like Egypt, safety must be your first priority and it's mine as well! I want to have some fun but, I won't be glad to get busted by some moron cops!

Well, my experience with women is zero! I just tried some massage parlors but, they were just massage.

I know for sure, you have no reason to help me, but I have no contacts or any experience to share really, so where shall I start?

I don't have a subscription to send PMs yet, but if someone will help, I can subscribe.

Thank you.

It was a very good decision by the Government

Quote Originally Posted by Naledge  [View Original Post]
    I was planning a June trip to Egypt but due the the change in Visa on arrivals being no longer available, Morocco may be next destination, has anyone else heard this?
    That's good news because it means the overpriced Russian sharmootas (2000 L. E. For 1 hour) that people in this forum appear to adore will no longer will available as Immigration won't grant them visas. They will have to come as part of a tour group so will be restricted from prostitution activities.

Change of plans

Quote Originally Posted by SwingingTool  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

Does anyone know or heard of a place where you can find Moroccan girls?

I am desperate for a Moroccan chick.
    I was planning a June trip to Egypt but due the the change in Visa on arrivals being no longer available, Morocco may be next destination, has anyone else heard this?

Quote Originally Posted by KingTout  [View Original Post]
    Is there is anyone had experience with this kind of ads. Offer Russian or Ukrainian girls.

If it's scam let us how you found it or if for real tell us your experience.
    Scam, they will ask you to transfer money first and you should never do that.

Moroccan girls

I know where exactly to find them outside Egypt, I was wondering if they do exist here and as you said thanks to those how are still not mature enough to defend or even keep our reputation as Egyptians "it's a shame really".

Anyways, Morocco is a heaven on earth when it comes to lovely women "no offense to our Egyptian girls but Moroccans are much better in all aspects in my opinion. At least they are honest".

Impossible to find one in this country.

Plenty in Dubai however they have a superiority complex and think their shit is made out of gold as they refuse to deal with us Egyptians (thanks to our brothers' nice reputation).

Or you can head to Marrakesh directly maybe.

Posting Limitations