Thread: Egypt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 333 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Where is that girl

Guys,

Does anyone know a girl by the name Wa3 d. She's in Madinet Nasr. I'd do anything to meet her again but I lost her.

I have some contacts and I would like to exchange with other members who have good contacts. Send me private message if you have some contact to exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sex2013  [View Original Post]
    I am still waiting for an apology from some of the members here (Egymonger, Scott79, and Ali Velez) for accusing me although they have already got contacts from me in return.
    I apologize to you. You sent me a contact in summer and her mobile was off for a while and I thought you scammed me but later I managed to call her and I met her. Thank you! I hope you accept my apology.

Sex2013 contacts

Quote Originally Posted by Adelino  [View Original Post]
    Guys, this is my confirmation that Sex2013 contacts are genuine and good, he doesn't play around like others sometimes do, or give you a hard time if you're serious.

My experience with the last contact he gave me was great, will do her again and again.

Thanks man.
    I am now try the Sex2013 contacts the girl tell me that he must call here first before she accept and I am send three message to Sex2013 and.

One message to Adelino with no response until now.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Hello people,

Looking for contacts, I just got back to Cairo from somewhere where I couldn't scratch my dick.

Willing to pay for contacts or paying for the trip for me and the gentleman who help me.

Thank you

Cairo time

Hi,

I am in Cairo for almost year and do enjoy this Noce city, ladies are too nice too and made.

It to 2 sex parties.

Guys, this is my confirmation that Sex2013 contacts are genuine and good, he doesn't play around like others sometimes do, or give you a hard time if you're serious.

My experience with the last contact he gave me was great, will do her again and again.

Thanks man.

For the third time on this forum I got accused of being cheating by getting contacts without return. I would like to set my rule clearly and I am sure most of you agree with me.

I will never exchange my contacts with someone I do not know (unless he is a senior member with more than 70 posts). If you sent me a contact for exchange, I will try it first before sending you my contact in return.

I am still waiting for an apology from some of the members here (Egymonger, Scott79, and Ali Velez) for accusing me although they have already got contacts from me in return.

Egypt board

I am not in Egypt and have no plans to come soon. I am found of Egypt and had many great memories here. I check back and fourth on the board just to keep my knowledge up to date. Having said that, it seems there is so much back and fourth about exchanging information, along with to many newbies wanting easy info, and no real actionable information.

In summary this board is dead with bunch of mourners crying about it. If you trust folks and want to share information with them then do it through PM. If you have a venue or safety tip that we can all benefit from, then put up on the board.

Finally take this pickering about I won't give you till you give me, and I gave you and you did not give me, back to joiner high where it belong.

Please help us sane people stay that way.

I apologize I'm really sorry Sex2013

For the third time on this forum I got accused of being cheating by getting contacts without return. I would like to set my rule clearly and I am sure most of you agree with me.

I will never exchange my contacts with someone I do not know (unless he is a senior member with more than 70 posts). If you sent me a contact for exchange, I will try it first before sending you my contact in return.

I apologize I'm really sorry Sex2013 I am received your contact not try until now.

Nothing for free in this world

Quote Originally Posted by WailaGbry  [View Original Post]
    But I just remind all seniors here that they also was new, and somebody help them to got the experience.
    Believe me until this day nobody shared a single contact to me even when I made my first post around 9 years ago.

Only 1 or 2 other Seniors actually have real contacts to share here in the Egypt forum, the other are drama artists giving numbers of African WG available by Google search and simply trying to score free contact and giving bullshit excuses like "the contact suddenly changed her number and I don't know the new one" when I ask for local 20 year old sharmootas with price range max 300 or 350.

Then there are the undercover agents working for the Ministry of Interior who are trying to collect infos and then busting them up whilst getting laid for free too. Remember they can track / surveillance the sharmootas location and text messages / phone conversations simply by knowing her phone number.

Stop acting like a lazy entitled man and do some work to get your own contacts first. Then I will send you all you want.

Hi new here

Hi,

I am new in Egypt.

Cairo Alexendrea.

Any help from seniors please.

I read here all need only exchange, no help the new comers.

But I just remind all seniors here that they also was new, and somebody help them to got the experience.

Please help us.

Hi

Hi there,

I'm new in Cairo 6 October based.

Is there any contact I can use?

Sorry I have nothing to exchange.

Senior members

Quote Originally Posted by AliVelez  [View Original Post]
    Don't Trust Sex2013 he get contact from me and not give me any thing in return I think this is tricks to collect the contacts.

Don't give him any thing before get contact from him and try it.
    As I told you in my message, I will send you a contact once I checked yours. You have very few posts and I should get trust in you first. If any other senior member show trust in you, I will send it to you right the way.

Don't Trust Sex2013 he get contact from me and not give me any thing

After few months out of Egypt, I am back to actions. I called one of my contacts and she told me about a new girl M. In her new place in Abbaseya area. I went there and after some chat, I went inside the room with M. She was in her last 20's with slim body and nice boobs. We kept chatting for like 20 minutes with cuddling and got a cup of tea. Then we went into action. Nothing new other than that she came before me which actually made me super hot. Face 7/10, body 7/10. Damage 300 LE / shot.

Not willing to share contacts except with senior members. Other members, I will not trust you unless I try your contacts and it works.
    Don't Trust Sex2013 he get contact from me and not give me any thing in return I think this is tricks to collect the contacts.

Don't give him any thing before get contact from him and try it.

Posting Limitations