Thread: Egypt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 331 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Cairo by night for tourist

Hello,

I will be a week in Cairo in November. Can anyone give good tips for erotic experiences? And what night clubs are recommended? PM please.

This massage girl on facebook

Hey guys,

Did anyone try this Dalia who is on facebook, she claims to do massage at your home in Alexandria.

Should I trust her?

The place! The freaking place!

Hey, guys!

Hows it going? I've been absent for quite some time now. The reason is, congratulate me, I have found lover, and I'm going to get married to her. We are facing a bit of an issue right now, though. I always did incalls, never outcalls, because I don't have a place. She doesn't have a place either and we are very keen on finding something. If anyone has contacts they're willing to share with me, just for someone who can rent me a safe place by the night, nothing else, that would be amazing. Any tips / advice, of course welcome.

Thanks

Hey Spirit,

I met this girl twice so far. Classy and very nice personality and overall good service. Face is 7/10 and body close to 8/10.

I think she is okay but a bit over-priced.

P.S. I am willing to exchange her contacts for another classy sexy girl.

RL

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit75  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to meet here would you share more about your experience with her.

Saurday night in Egypt, Help

Hi Everyone.

Will be in Cairo on Stop-Over in Oasis Hotel in Heliopolis in 2 weeks, for Saturday and all Sunday.

Always difficult to find around if only one night, one day is available.

Some 3 years ago the Hotel had a noisy night club in the cellar and they had a roof restaurant upstairs.

Any help?

John.

Be careful this girl

This Syrian girl asks you make a down payment.

http://cairo.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...iro-24/2774411

I was stupid enough to make a pay that though voucher payment. And she has never shown up.

Bad girl. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Totti2010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

It's my first post here but I am a member of this forum from a long time.

I was living in Spain and I tried all the nationalities except Egyptian girls.

I got a contact by coincidence for a high class lady lives in villa in new Cairo but she is adorable and quite expensive. I called her last weekend and we agreed to meet at her villa 2000 L. E. For 2:30 hours and I can say she is one of the best beside she is very horny and really trying to enjoy as much as you.

I can exchange her phone number with a contact of a nice cute girl with a tight pussy.

P.S: you can check her number first before giving any contacts to me but you have to be one of the trusted members.
    I'm about to meet here would you share more about your experience with her.

Hello guys,

I am Egyptian but live in Bahrain and we only have Asians here which I get sick of so I tried facebook to get contacts.

Are the contacts in facebook are real? I found sex phone pages and cam sex and some girls post their numbers are they really actually I tried sex cam twice and get scammed twice I feel too stupid but the hit wasn't too much.

So guys how I can hook up with a girl in Egypt it is too easy here just go to bar and they will come to you but what about Egypt I tried read old posts the people here are too afraid to share anything!

Is it called Sarah?

Hey guys,

I got a contact by coincidence for a high class lady lives in villa in new Cairo but she is adorable and quite expensive. I called her last weekend and we agreed to meet at her villa 2000 L. E. For 2:30 hours and I can say she is one of the best beside she is very horny and really trying to enjoy as much as you.

P.S: you can check her number first before giving any contacts to me but you have to be one of the trusted members.
    Hi guys,

I have been following this forum for about a year and I got few experiences depending on the info here, but it's time to share and participate.

Is this girl called Sarah? I know her and she is offering outcall if you have a place. I didn't try her yet. Just called her and talked about the details.

Maadi

I was know lady in Maadi her name is hind but she change her number, is she the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedenjoy  [View Original Post]
    2000 egp for 2:30 hours?

I know v. Horny lady in maadi = 2000 egp for full night.

You need to subscribe to receive private messages!

Quote Originally Posted by Isikahn  [View Original Post]
    I know a 22 year old girl, her name is "Noor". She is very tight.

I can exchange her number with you.

Very expinsive

2000 egp for 2. 30 hours?

I know v. Horny lady in maadi = 2000 egp for full night.

Quote Originally Posted by totti2010  [View Original Post]
    hey guys,

it's my first post here but i am a member of this forum from a long time.

I was living in spain and i tried all the nationalities except egyptian girls.

I got a contact by coincidence for a high class lady lives in villa in new cairo but she is adorable and quite expensive. I called her last weekend and we agreed to meet at her villa 2000 l. E. For 2:30 hours and i can say she is one of the best beside she is very horny and really trying to enjoy as much as you.

I can exchange her phone number with a contact of a nice cute girl with a tight pussy.

P.s: You can check her number first before giving any contacts to me but you have to be one of the trusted members.

22 year old Noor

I know a 22 year old girl, her name is "Noor". She is very tight.

I can exchange her number with you.

Hey guys,

Sexy and classy lady

Hey guys,

Humping

Good humping trip.

Face 6/10

Boobs 8/10

Body 9/10

Lovely bit fetish in a nice way!

Really enjoyed.

All the best fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations