Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Ethiopia

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Nice Simba

If you don't take her, then I will take her!

Back in Adidis after long

After a long absence from Addis Ababa, I returned once again to the city I had shagged some of the most GF type girls ever.

Brought out my old Sim Card which had many contacts made and tried calling a few girls until successfully managed to get hold of Tigist (not real name) one of my old time favourites. Only 19 when I first deflowered her. Befriended her while she working at Hotel De Leopol as a waitress in their bar. I used to stay in the hotel. A virgin at that time who became my GF for a few months and I taught her the best of sex including giving and receiving oral.

Anyway after so many years was good to see her (now 24). A little bit of weight put on and bigger firmer breasts which she loves being sucked. Took her out for a drink and dinner and ended up back at her apartment where from the moment we entered we could not get our hands off each other.

Started off with Deep French kissing on the sofa which led us to literally tearing each other's clothes apart and I jumped on to one my best parts is spreading her legs and sucking on that juicy pussy. Wet and damn juicy by now. By the way initially when I met her back in the day she was very against the oral stuff but I slowly groomed her into liking it and now she begs for more and loves her pussy being sucked and giving a blow job.

Anyway sucked on her juices for a while and into the shower where more deep French kissing and where I got the most amazing of blow jobs ever. More kissing followed and she held my dick in her hand and massaged her clit. Damn I was super horny and wanted to fuck the brains out of her and she was probably thinking the same.

Onto her mattress and more sucking and licking and finally couldn't resist and slid my cock straight into her hot moist pussy bare back gentleman. Had done our tests.

That morning at Betezate Clinic and all good so had to pump her bare back. Without going into too much detail the sex was prolonged for as much as we could till I shot.

All my gold in her pussy, must have been quite a lot as oozed out immediately and dripped all over. Remained in there for a few minutes and away we go again without.

Even a clean up. Second load in her while she was on top. The most amazing girl and the most amazing sex had.

Cleaned up and fell asleep. Middle of the night being woken up with a blow job and there we go round 3. Slept till late morning. Fucked once again on the sofa while.

Watching some boring Ethio movie. My cock was damn sore by now.

Stayed in Addis 3 nights en route. Shifted her to my hotel for the rest of the trip and she has probably got so much cum in her that its still dripping.

The best of the best. Now she wants a relationship with me again and wants me to take her to my home country. Lets see!

Photos of the great body attached.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tigist.jpg‎   Tigist 2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAuro  [View Original Post]
    Bordel street in Addis near station "La Gare".

The only bordel street in Addis I know is behind the station (La Gare).
    I actually did not stop for the girls, was just happy to find the lost place again, will do next time, but I am sure they must be cheap? 100 birr?, 4 EURO I guess! It was also too early, action starts after dark i guess?

Any other bordel streets known in AA?

John.
    As Claudio did show some pics of Churchill Street with similar shags. Is that the same location?

On your pics no action to be seen. Are they only there evening / night?

At my last visit I did feel the majority of p4 p girls very "cold" and not available for LT. And the ones I met through Badoo and other sites are too complicated to get them into the sack they want guys with no big age gap to them and they want to get married. But perhaps I should try again?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mesi4.JPG‎  

Service Providers

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGunz  [View Original Post]
    I like my action raunchy, buy sorry, this area looks even below my very low standards. Think I would rather be in the Bush under the sun, than under corrugated shanty.
    Yeah, but look at the roofs, there are several sat dishes, so you can catch up on Ethiopian x factor after doing the deed.

Descriptions or pictures of the service providers?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAuro  [View Original Post]
    Bordel street in Addis near station "La Gare".John.
    I like my action raunchy, buy sorry, this area looks even below my very low standards. Think I would rather be in the Bush under the sun, than under corrugated shanty.

Hi,

Could you please send me Eden phone number.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Member#4233  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers,

I mentioned lovely lady Eden last week.

I had several private messages requesting her number and pic.

Thought I better post a pic for all interested parties.

Jos
    ===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bordel street in Addis near station "La Gare"

Bordel street in Addis near station "La Gare".

The only bordel street in Addis I know is behind the station (La Gare). Had a hard time finding the place due to Metro construction but finally I succeeded.
    The light blue line indicates the new Metro construction (sky train)
    You can go "clockwise round", you start at the station, there is a cafe with garden in front off the station, take the road left, many busses are waiting there. An underbridge will come, go right, just follow the purple arrow on my map.

You can also go against clock direction, take Mocambique street, at a large building take way left, left again, than right. You will see green plants on a wall, later heaps of recycled bottles, later along the left side (direction railways) the huts, the shacks with with red or coloured doors and curtains.

I actually did not stop for the girls, was just happy to find the lost place again, will do next time, but I am sure they must be cheap? 100 birr?, 4 EURO I guess! It was also too early, action starts after dark i guess?

Any other bordel streets known in AA?

John.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA Slumhütten014_Vga.JPG‎   Addis  La Gare tx 640t.jpg‎  

Sorry about replying to your post

Quote Originally Posted by WhizzKid  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be in Addis for several days from 18 October if anyone would like to meet up and share a few drinks etc.
    I guess I've got to submit a review before I can reply directly to the thread. It's my first time here. Anyway, I'll be in in Addis from Feb. 2nd, 2014 for a couple / few days. I'd love to meet one of you there. I've got the same interests as the rest of you. And some experience as well. On top of that, I like to take photos (non-nude) of beautiful women. Ethiopia seems a great place for that.

Cheers. And sorry again Mcblack; I didn't mean to hijack your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Drhani  [View Original Post]
    Please can any one confirm that Hilton is girl friendly?
    I think we need a sticky for this particular question. Still, once again: nearly all hotels in Addis are girl friendly, providing she isn't some appalling, glue sniffing street skank. Hilton is no exception at all.

Read the report from Uk4444 by clicking on the "view original post" link.

Quote Originally Posted by Uk4444  [View Original Post]
    Where your question is most recently answered.

Addis trip in December

Please can any one confirm that Hilton is girl friendly?

Change of Plans: I'm now going to Addis 1st Dec

Fellow Mongren,

I'm in Addis on Dec 1st for a few days. Flight booked with Emirates. I'll be traveling solo therefore I will be restricted to upper market spots. But with a wing-man in the foxhole we can go deep in the trenches.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio  [View Original Post]
    Some pics:

Addis daytime brothels: near Churchill road.

Addis by night (Piazza-Busstation).

My car.

Some girls from Piazza.
    Cool report Claudio!

It seems I will never be able to make it back to lovely Addis.

Seemed good fun!

More pictures

Addis from the mountains.

Taxisdriver. Piazza.

A smile in Kasanchis.

Best coffee.

Girl from a Bar next to the Guesthouse.

Addis Style.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a.jpg‎   14a.jpg‎   7a.jpg‎   PB030050Aa.jpg‎   PB010022a.jpg‎  

IMG_3472a.jpg‎  

Pictures from addis in 10 days. 2014

Some pics:

Addis daytime brothels: near Churchill road.

Addis by night (Piazza-Busstation).

My car.

Some girls from Piazza.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4a.jpg‎   4b.jpg‎   1a.jpg‎   9a.jpg‎   6a.jpg‎  

5a.jpg‎   13a.jpg‎   12a.jpg‎   11a.jpg‎   10a.jpg‎  

Great report.

Great report good to hear up to date news.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio  [View Original Post]
    Addis in 10 days 2014-short report.

-Addis-bole Guesthouse, next to Atlas good as last year. The Internet was working most of the time. 478,00 Birr, in the Lobby always coffee available for 5 Birr. They are happy to make one for you.

-Rent a car opposite of Incognito Cafe, around the corner of Atlas for 6 days. 450,- Birr a day plus 1000 Birr deposit. Perfect old Toyota in a good condition. Drove about 700 Km around Addis: Nice experience. God CD-Player, central look etc. Don't forget your internet driving license. They need a copy of it and a copy of your passport and vis. Make two copies and deposit on in the car. Twice the police asked me for it. There are more and more red light in Addis. 250 Birr is the fine, if you cross by red light. I asked a policeman. Driving in Addis is Fun-just go slowly straight and watch out what happen left and right of your car. At night many time I saw cars (Taxis) without light, etc. Etc.

The guesthouse providing a garage in the ground...

Posting Limitations