Adult Vacations
La Vie en Rose
Samya FKK
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: Sudan

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #47

    Sudan visit

    Had to stopover in Khartoum for a couple of days for work. Met with a colleague and went to a shisha cafe that was a little run down. What I was surprised to see was Sudanese are a lot more open minded than I thought, being an Islamic state. My colleague was describing his trysts, and one of the times where he rented a room in a villa for 100 SDG on his girlfriends insistence. To bad I have little to no knowledge of Arabic otherwise scoring in Khartoum would not be much of a difficulty based on what I say was going around me in the cafe. Will have to be back in Khartoum in a weeks time, will try to explore more avenue's in this land.

  2. #46

    Need info about Khartoum

    I'm currently in Khartoum for a month. I need updated information please!

    Can anyone give info on brothels, where I can find prostitutes, the usual prices for service, massage places with extra, high end prostitutes if they exist, which hotels do hourly rates.

    I'D appreciate any information!

  3. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Interracial  [View Original Post]
    Yes, please someone post about South Sudan. I think the women (tall, slim, and very dark) are gorgeous.
    I will be waiting for this also for I will be in Sudan next year, thanks.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Interracial  [View Original Post]
    Yes, please someone post about South Sudan. I think the women (tall, slim, and very dark) are gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblon  [View Original Post]
    There is still only one forum for Sudan and South Sudan.

    I don't have any interest of going to north (Sudan) , it is conservative dry arabic country, where almost everything is forbidden.

    But South Sudan. I have had so many really good South Sudanes ladys in Cairo, refuges. They are slim. Very very tall, sometimes good with sex and sometimes nice girls.

    So don't anybody has any report fron South Sudan and Juba?

    I know so much that it is really easy to get malaria there, and to treat it you have to ho Nairobi or somewhere else because everything is so not-developed still in South Sudan.

    And because United Nations is there, everything for foreigners is very expensive, like always when UN is around.

    But don't anybody have any experience of Juba, like what hotel to stay to pay only very much instead of very very much?

    And girls. How much to they cost, and some reports?

    I was seriously thinking about going to Juba sometime in Aptil 2013, but what stopped me was that everybody who goes there get malaria.

    But. If that is really good place maybe I can take that risk.
    I too would love to read info on this newly created country, I have started a South Sudan Thread:

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...62-South-Sudan

    Please do not be shy to post Gentlemen.

  5. #43

    Please post about South Sudan

    Yes, please someone post about South Sudan. I think the women (tall, slim, and very dark) are gorgeous.

  6. #42

    Juba? No recent info from there?

    There is still only one forum for Sudan and South Sudan.

    I don't have any interest of going to north (Sudan) , it is conservative dry arabic country, where almost everything is forbidden.

    But South Sudan. I have had so many really good South Sudanes ladys in Cairo, refuges. They are slim. Very very tall, sometimes good with sex and sometimes nice girls.

    So don't anybody has any report fron South Sudan and Juba?

    I know so much that it is really easy to get malaria there, and to treat it you have to ho Nairobi or somewhere else because everything is so not-developed still in South Sudan.

    And because United Nations is there, everything for foreigners is very expensive, like always when UN is around.

    But don't anybody have any experience of Juba, like what hotel to stay to pay only very much instead of very very much?

    And girls. How much to they cost, and some reports?

    I was seriously thinking about going to Juba sometime in Aptil 2013, but what stopped me was that everybody who goes there get malaria.

    But. If that is really good place maybe I can take that risk.

  7. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogz123  [View Original Post]
    Hey nick, true what you say, you can't really trust arabs, but pm me and ill hook you up if your still in the country.
    Hey, bro, thanks for your offer. I'll leave for Khartoum one month later. Have a little plan with some Sudanese friends there. If they fool me again, then I'll have to get some real fun back in my home country. Been awful working in this boring place.

  8. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogz123  [View Original Post]
    Hey nick, true what you say, you can't really trust arabs, but pm me and ill hook you up if your still in the country.
    Hey, thanks for your offer, bro. I am leaving for Khartoum one month later. Have a little plan with a couple of Sudanese friends there. If they fool me again, then I'll have to get some real fun back in my home country.

    Been awful working in this boring place.

  9. #39

    Country Split

    Morning Jackson.

    Just a point. Shouldn't we seperate Sudan from Southern Sudan now? The south would be a lot more interesting than the north, monger wise.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick125  [View Original Post]
    I've been working in Sudan for a few years and will leave for good in the mid of this year.

    Only heard about some info from my fellow workers, who claimed some Chinese laborers go to Damazin city (Blue Nile State) and did have some fun with WGs at really cheap price.

    They said it was only 5 SDG, which has been confirmed by some local friends.

    That was dirt cheap, making me wondering about the quality of the "service." They say there are both Sudanese girls and Ethiopian girls.

    Yet after the military conflict in Sep. 2011, many such places don't exist there any more and I still haven't got chances to explore personally due to lack of info and limits of myself (vehicle, safe and undisturbed place, local intermediary etc.)

    Once one Sudanese friend proposed, after I brought up this topic, to take me to his regular compensate-date, who was said to be a college Student.

    But in the end I thought I was fooled somehow. Though he did "almost" take me to the girl's house in one evening. She made up some excuses and refused to come out for some reasons I didn't know.

    Some other Sudanese friends assure me they will take me for some fun when I go to Khartoum, where they are quite informed about such places and think it's much easier to find WGs.

    I don't really trust Arabs now, as "promises" meant most times nothing for them (you may say this is my personal prejudice but it's an empirical conclusion) , but anyway, I will still keep a little hope.

    Therefore, so far, no luck, but indeed heart a lot.
    Hey nick, true what you say, you can't really trust arabs, but pm me and ill hook you up if your still in the country.

  11. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Norweez  [View Original Post]
    Kuslover, can you please provide more info on this scene, according to past forum posts, seems very dangerous in sudan, esp something like a BJ in a car. So please provide info on the procedure.

    Thanks in advance.
    Well, I have done that many times. Yes, It seems to be risky but the girls will take you to some quite and empty roads and streets.

    Also there are many Ethiopian & Eritrean girls working in coffee shops and Cafeterias in an area called El-Deim. They are willing to go with you to your place. Prices between 250. 500 SDG

  12. #36

    So far, no luck

    I've been working in Sudan for a few years and will leave for good in the mid of this year.

    Only heard about some info from my fellow workers, who claimed some Chinese laborers go to Damazin city (Blue Nile State) and did have some fun with WGs at really cheap price.

    They said it was only 5 SDG, which has been confirmed by some local friends.

    That was dirt cheap, making me wondering about the quality of the "service." They say there are both Sudanese girls and Ethiopian girls.

    Yet after the military conflict in Sep. 2011, many such places don't exist there any more and I still haven't got chances to explore personally due to lack of info and limits of myself (vehicle, safe and undisturbed place, local intermediary etc.)

    Once one Sudanese friend proposed, after I brought up this topic, to take me to his regular compensate-date, who was said to be a college Student.

    But in the end I thought I was fooled somehow. Though he did "almost" take me to the girl's house in one evening. She made up some excuses and refused to come out for some reasons I didn't know.

    Some other Sudanese friends assure me they will take me for some fun when I go to Khartoum, where they are quite informed about such places and think it's much easier to find WGs.

    I don't really trust Arabs now, as "promises" meant most times nothing for them (you may say this is my personal prejudice but it's an empirical conclusion) , but anyway, I will still keep a little hope.

    Therefore, so far, no luck, but indeed heart a lot.

  13. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by KusLover  [View Original Post]
    Speaking about nightlife, yes, you are right, no clubs, no discos.

    But you still can monger in Khartoum. It might be a little difficult if you are white because you will be ON FOCUS but you still have a chance.

    Drive along Africa road (Airport road) and Obied Khatim road between 20:00 to 22:00 and you will see many girls standing by the road looks like they are waiting for the bus but actually they are waiting for you to pick them up.

    BJ on the car will cost you about 20 SDG and about 100 SDG for FS the girls usually have nice bodies but not beautiful.
    Kuslover, can you please provide more info on this scene, according to past forum posts, seems very dangerous in sudan, esp something like a BJ in a car. So please provide info on the procedure.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Crkmel  [View Original Post]
    Does any one have information on nightlife or mongering in Khartoum? I will be going their for work reasons for 12 months and it looks like there is no fun at all to be had! What can a guy do for fun?
    Speaking about nightlife, yes, you are right, no clubs, no discos.

    But you still can monger in Khartoum. It might be a little difficult if you are white because you will be ON FOCUS but you still have a chance.

    Drive along Africa road (Airport road) and Obied Khatim road between 20:00 to 22:00 and you will see many girls standing by the road looks like they are waiting for the bus but actually they are waiting for you to pick them up.

    BJ on the car will cost you about 20 SDG and about 100 SDG for FS the girls usually have nice bodies but not beautiful.

  15. #33

    Khartoum

    Does any one have information on nightlife or mongering in Khartoum? I will be going their for work reasons for 12 months and it looks like there is no fun at all to be had! What can a guy do for fun?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Euro Girls Escort
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape