wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Uganda

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Palmer  [View Original Post]
    For absolute supermodels clubs is the way to go, but those girls (some from Rwanda) , needs to be impressed by money and not by charm so I will try to get one in order to justify the trip and get some modeling photos.

Uganda is much harder for street mongering then mombasa but still the average girl from the street (as shown in the picture below) , provides sufficient fun and friendship without the risk of being a pro fighting for money as is the norm for Mombasa.
    Commendable comments and accompanied by some very nice pics. You're a credit to the mb and site overall. Thanks again JP, keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Benetar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks John. I also use print outs with notes. Lovely pics, as usual. Love the "pussy-cat" especially, haha. Well played. Would love to hear followup on your visit to Lamu, perhaps on the Kenya thread some day?
    Lamu report? Sure, but Kenya thread is the home for the trolls, spammers and fake mongers this days. Lets talk about uganda now.

For absolute supermodels clubs is the way to go, but those girls (some from Rwanda) , needs to be impressed by money and not by charm so I will try to get one in order to justify the trip and get some modeling photos.

Uganda is much harder for street mongering then mombasa but still the average girl from the street (as shown in the picture below) , provides sufficient fun and friendship without the risk of being a pro fighting for money as is the norm for Mombasa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0011.jpg‎   IMG_0013.jpg‎   IMG_0049.jpg‎   IMG_0051.jpg‎  

Absolutely, but not for lamu while there it will be a fair fight.
    Thanks John. I also use print outs with notes. Lovely pics, as usual. Love the "pussy-cat" especially, haha. Well played. Would love to hear followup on your visit to Lamu, perhaps on the Kenya thread some day?

I'm guessing John Palmer may have his plate full with prearranged "dates" via AI or some other site. !
    Absolutely, but not for lamu while there it will be a fair fight.

So, John, inquiring mongerers want to know!
    Why lamu knowing its hard?

1. Just because a pro-monger need a challenge with tall sexy Ninja non-pro.

2. Just because its a beautiful place

3. Just because I want to be adventurous and want to go out of the monger track as I traveled earlier to rural places in madagascar without any disco / bars and got the best girls.

Here is more of afro girl in kampala
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails afro.jpg‎   afro2.jpg‎  

Here is a typical scenario as I am using Afro in Kampala in my last trip. (video frame grab)

1. Calling the girls from the list.

2. Girls come.

3. Girls fuck instantly.

Eveything is free
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails calling the girls.jpg‎   arrive2.jpg‎   action.jpg‎   action1.jpg‎   date.jpg‎  

sex.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Perez  [View Original Post]
    Lamu? Considering it's a muslim area, do you know already where are the good and hot spots in that town, or you are going for just a try?
    I'm guessing John Palmer may have his plate full with prearranged "dates" via AI or some other site. I've never had to go to mongering spots (other than gf hotels) when setting up full itineraries off of dating sites online. I'm somewhat partial to muslim girls (my wife being one, though I'm Catholic) as I prefer with girls with conservative mores "outside the bedroom". But I might be concerned about going to Lamu given proximity to Somalia. Then again, if you sex like you invest and follow Warren Buffet ("Be greedy when others are fearful.") , perhaps Lamu might be very opportune.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Perez  [View Original Post]
    Lamu? Considering it's a muslim area, do you know already where are the good and hot spots in that town, or you are going for just a try?
    Again, hot spots are for Amateur mongers. I will get ladies for free in uganda and kenya (As I did in my previous 17 visits)

As you can read from my previous posts I have never asked for info but always provide it to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeynator  [View Original Post]
    Dear John.

Having lived at the Kenyan coast for 2 years, especially in Lamu, I advise you to bring a girl along.

It's a muslim place with basically just one bar and the few working girls around are not really wort mentioning compared to Mombasa.

If you need any further info, let me know.

Greetz

M
    Thanks, I lived in Mtwapa for more then a year so I know the place inside and out. My trip includes diani beach / ukunda and Lamu as I want to avoid Mtwapa and its working girls. In kenyan coast whatever you do you will get girls so its more of a fun trip. I also have a few phone numbers from afro.

For lamu I will hit all the ninjas from the street very hard as I know there Psychological profile. Bars and discos are for amatures.

Why Kampala? Mainly for mongering while the girls is far better then kenyan as far as personality goes.

I have a ticket for next month. Strategy will be based on Afro while clubbing will be for fun.

My ticket also includes Lamu in kenya as I bought a multiple city ticket.

I have a ticket for next month. Strategy will be based on Afro while clubbing will be for fun.

Dear John.

Having lived at the Kenyan coast for 2 years, especially in Lamu, I advise you to bring a girl along.

It's a muslim place with basically just one bar and the few working girls around are not really wort mentioning compared to Mombasa.

If you need any further info, let me know.

Greetz

M

Need support can help in June to sept 2013

Any body who will be coming 2 Uganda from 27 June 2013 to sept 2013, will be there to help to him around 2 spot nice nd affordable places. I am Ugandan but currently a student in Copenhagen. So will be going back to Ug 4 my summer holiday. Just be free if you need any assistance. My name is Eddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvie  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, where is everyone? No one has been here in the last 3 weeks.

Did you all die?

Hmmm

Hmmmm, where is everyone? No one has been here in the last 3 weeks.

Did you all die?

Thanks Coalburner69

Thanks for the photos and the suggestion, I have now changed room and it's a hundred times better. Air con works really well and the room also looks 10 years new. Absolutely exhausted, all I have done since I got here is fuck my Brian's out. I have 2, 19 year olds that want to meet me tomorrow, will try and get some photos for my trip report.

Posting Limitations