Thread: Zambia

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Otari  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Zambia for the first time to visit the country, but of course for mongering too. Can you recommend Zambia for mongering? Is it easy to get some action there? How does it go there and what are the hints for the Zambia mongering beginners. What cities are good for mongers?

If you have some good contacts please share it with me on my PM.

Thanks in advance for your info,

Otari
    See my two posts below. That's the most straight forward way to go.

The serious hookers are assertive, and you don't really want them. Learn the eye trick in those posts, it works in Zambia like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Otari  [View Original Post]
    What country is better for mongering Zambia or Malawi?
    Zambia is much better.

Zambia or Malawi

What country is better for mongering Zambia or Malawi?

Zambia for mongering beginners

I'm going to Zambia for the first time to visit the country, but of course for mongering too. Can you recommend Zambia for mongering? Is it easy to get some action there? How does it go there and what are the hints for the Zambia mongering beginners. What cities are good for mongers?

If you have some good contacts please share it with me on my PM.

Thanks in advance for your info,

Otari

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoma  [View Original Post]
    Is the hotel girl friendly or do they complicate matters? Any experiences?

Thanks for answering. Will post a report when I am back.
    Southern Sun Ridgeway is NOT girl friendly. The security guards complicate matters. Rack rate is above $200 and for having a overnight visitor the charge is $50. 00 depending on one's negotiation skills.

Does anybody know the southern sun ridgeway hotel

Is the hotel girl friendly or do they complicate matters? Any experiences?

Thanks for answering. Will post a report when I am back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lc Bianco  [View Original Post]
    No she has not vanished or at least she come back to her first and favorite job.

Can be seen almost everyday in various Lusaka hot spots (Arcades, Manda Hill.).

May be not as stunner than before but still probably one of the best on the market there IMHO even if not always cheap.
    She was at Rapsody Friday night. Discussed with her and according to her she is downtown for few weeks.

She was with a friend of mine that hamered her later at Protea and according to him the smoothest pussy on earth and great for CIM what I know already.

I got her phone number and will contact her soon. Can share it on PM.

Cheers

Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Seght Traveler  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I am going to get planted in Lusaka for a couple months on business. Any recommendations on hotels or other that are below $100 or is there a way to rent an apartment for two months reasonably?

Cheers
    Last time I was there I stayed at Eight Reedbuck. Can't recall prices but it was so superior to the big hotels and better value as I recall.

Need some info from the experts.

Looks like I am going to get planted in Lusaka for a couple months on business. Any recommendations on hotels or other that are below $100 or is there a way to rent an apartment for two months reasonably?

Cheers

Contacts

Quote Originally Posted by Bogknib  [View Original Post]
    I got a few girls I can hook guys up with if you are in Lusaka / Livingstone. I know some guys prefer to do their own hunting but if you need ultimate discretion and would prefer a girl to come to your hotel / lodge then let me know and I can help you out. PM me for details and pics. You may be wondering what's in it for me. Free sex!
    Hi Bogknib.

Do you have any photos of these beauties?

I got a few girls I can hook guys up with if you are in Lusaka / Livingstone. I know some guys prefer to do their own hunting but if you need ultimate discretion and would prefer a girl to come to your hotel / lodge then let me know and I can help you out. PM me for details and pics. You may be wondering what's in it for me. Free sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky Festus  [View Original Post]
    They are all over, however they are all low key. Aside from the girls flaunting it dressed to the nines.

From a previous post of mine:

There are many hot women who hang around at Rhapsody at Arcades. The key there is to make eye contact once. Then about 10 seconds do it again. If they're still looking at you, you're in. Very rarely has that formula not worked in Zambia. The only time it didn't, she was flattered but said no. Risk versus return is awesome. If you give a woman 100, 000 (about $20) at the end of the evening, they will be your friend for life, you certainly can get away with paying half that, but hey, make her feel like a princess. Literally, many of them are still in touch on Facebook.

F
    I forgot to add:

Alpha Bar is full of young girls 18. 23 years. You may seem the girls with other older guys, in most cases they aren't pimps, they are guides (basically making sure the girls are safe). That said, there is a sports bar on the other side of that building (more or less) on the Great East Road side. It's a great sports bar, but I can't recall the name, however it is more of a hang out for a slightly more upscale group. The girls who are there, are always looking for an opportunity, but not the only reason they are there. Again, use the eye contact method, when it works offer to buy them a drink. 98% of the time, you're in.

I love freakin Zambia, they all speak English!

F.

This is all in the Northmead shopping area and all taxi drivers know where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBeat  [View Original Post]
    Hey! Where could I meet Lisa or other beauty queens? Will be in Lusaka from 21th of August.
    They are all over, however they are all low key. Aside from the girls flaunting it dressed to the nines.

From a previous post of mine:

There are many hot women who hang around at Rhapsody at Arcades. The key there is to make eye contact once. Then about 10 seconds do it again. If they're still looking at you, you're in. Very rarely has that formula not worked in Zambia. The only time it didn't, she was flattered but said no. Risk versus return is awesome. If you give a woman 100, 000 (about $20) at the end of the evening, they will be your friend for life, you certainly can get away with paying half that, but hey, make her feel like a princess. Literally, many of them are still in touch on Facebook.

F

Lisa and other nice mice.

Hey! Where could I meet Lisa or other beauty queens? Will be in Lusaka from 21th of August.

Rhapsody restaurant and bar. Arcades

Just visited Rhapsody with a colleague for a meal and drink. There were certainly a few upmarket girls working in a fairly low key manner. My colleague didn't notice but just commented on how pretty they were!

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations