wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Madagascar

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Visiting Madagascar without any knowledge of the French language?

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm78  [View Original Post]
    Read a lot about Madagascar some books, BBC videos......

Don't speak French and I probably never will...
    Thats simply a contradiction in itself! Maybe except for the suggestion going to Tamatave with a polluted ocean like around any major harbour.

But why paying the rather elevated airfare to Madagascar just for spending time in a harbour city? I did not like Nosy Be 15 years ago and all I am reading about this island, it did not get any better.

Quick Antananrivo report

I was visiting Madagascar with my ex-girlfriend. I noticed a strong street action in the central roads in Antanarivo, between the Sakamanka Hotel and the Central Bank Saturday 26.07.14 . Prices Unknown, but a lot of choice, some above average.

Where to go

For SSS (sun, sex, sea) there are better destinations then Mada. Both mombasa and Boca Chica are better as they have higher concentration of girls per beach area. Better bodies and taller. Coming to Mada for a single town or city will miss the whole point for a beginner.

The Idea here is the unique GFE and paradise environment, Its Not a a commercial SEX supermarket as Mombasa and BC. Here you need to explore and travel around before you get the idea of the best place for you.

For my 3rd trip next month I will start from Tamatave and travel by land to the north passing Mananara, Maroantsetra and Antalaha. Others like may like the south but again its all subjective and a matter of personal taste.

Girls are everywhere. My "On the ground" report will start around SEP 23.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5811.jpg‎   IMG_5815.jpg‎   IMG_5815g.jpg‎   sambava.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm78  [View Original Post]

Don't speak French and I probably never will...
    You go to a concert wearing earplugs?

Where to go

Quote Originally Posted by psalm78  [View Original Post]
    read a lot about madagascar some books, bbc videos, have also rtff some times, but i need a little help.

long distant traveler the last 10 years, wants to expand a bit. just joined the forum. been around the track a couple of times.

don't speak french and i probably never will, maybe a little, always trying to learn a little before i arrive. but realised that often i do not have to learn anything where i go, because we all know a little or something or $ in asia, west africa or south america.

myself around 35 and normally to good looking from europe. like girl friend experience mostly, its better in the long run..
    for a first visit i would suggest tamatave:

1) cf my posts.

2) because of mine industry not far (250 km) and main harbour of mada, it is the base of english speaking engineers (british, us; canadian; southafr; korean.) during week ends or relax time. so the place where the girls are the most "english speaking". but do not expect too much on language. or learn malagasy. useless in bed! twice with gf during 3 weeks speaking neither english nor french. or so few! best girls are those non pros just arrived from "la brousse " (the bush)!

3) in my opinion: betsimisaraka girls are the most gf of mada.

4) easy to reach by avoiding antananarivo (additional costs; pollution.) : air austral: flights from reunion to tamatave. accordingly best option is flight paris- saint denis de la reunion -connection at least once a week to tamatave(on 3 flights uu per week between reunion and tamatave). and also an airmad flight once a week from reunion to tamatave(to be confirmed).

5) i do not go anymore to nosy be (even if you might also be lucky) but the influence of tourism polluted the mada relax atmosphere in my opinion (influence of ngo; french tv criticising sexual tourism in nb; assassination of a french tourist accused of ****philia 18 months ago (probably in fact it was an internal conflict in a local malagasy family: he was burnt on the beach by angry locals!

Ship o hoi

Read a lot about Madagascar some books, BBC videos, have also RTFF some times, but I need a little help.

Long distant traveler the last 10 years, wants to expand a bit. Just joined the forum. Been around the track a couple of times.

Don't speak French and I probably never will, maybe a little, always trying to learn a little before I arrive. But realised that often I do not have to learn anything where I go, because we all know a little or something or $ in Asia, West Africa or South America.

Myself around 35 and normally to good looking from Europe. Like girl friend experience mostly, its better in the long run.

Going to Madagscar in November.

As a first traveller hoping you could suggest a place in Madagascar that would suit a monger needs when it comes to quantity of girls in a certain area.

GFE and beaches at the same time. Thats my mantra.

Is Nosy Be the best option?

I heard the French is putting it on "normal" status again after the locals was buring the foriegners that was accused at the beach?

Or would it be more GFE in Antalaha or Tamatave or perhaps is it safer to go further south today than it was before?

Best Psalm.

Quote Originally Posted by VavyLover  [View Original Post]
    Hey Botaki,

Do you have any recommendations for places to stay in Mangily? Back in 2006 I recall staying at the Bamboo Lodge (or something like that), and ate at Mora Mora, both a little on the high side for me at that time, but don't remember the cost. I also staid at a cheaper simple bungalow, named after a Frenchman and don't remember (Pierre's or something like that).

Also I paid about AR 50,000 for a taxi from Toliara to Ifaty / Mangily. Still the standard and do you know a driver you trust?

VL.
    Taxis from Tulear asking fro 70.000 now but 60 is possible after negotiation. Just ask around.

In Mangily, try Villa Maroloko: good rooms for 20.30 EU and the resto / bar at the beach is good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MangMoro37.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Botaki6  [View Original Post]
    TDJ.

I may add on: my taxi to Mangily got stopped in the middle of the dunes by two sort of military guys.
    Hey Botaki,

Do you have any recommendations for places to stay in Mangily? Back in 2006 I recall staying at the Bamboo Lodge (or something like that), and ate at Mora Mora, both a little on the high side for me at that time, but don't remember the cost. I also staid at a cheaper simple bungalow, named after a Frenchman and don't remember (Pierre's or something like that).

Also I paid about AR 50,000 for a taxi from Toliara to Ifaty / Mangily. Still the standard and do you know a driver you trust?

VL.

Foulpointe fun

Quote Originally Posted by Botaki6  [View Original Post]
    TDJ.

You are a cool guy. But very true: keep your senses and be polite.

I may add on: my taxi to Mangily got stopped in the middle of the dunes by two sort of military guys. Asking the driver to show license and permission. Then they looked into the car and saw an vahaza. A rare sight in that area. One of them did try to start a conversation with me. I did reply in english that I do not speak any french. But pulled out a (already invalid) I'd and handed it over to him. I always carry that with me. In case they want to keep it, go ahead. I also gave him a copy of my visa-stamp from the passport. He did study it, looked at the front, at the back, looked at me, did say something in Malgache, I did smile at him. So it was a standoff for a few minutes. Till he lost his patience, gave back my papers to the driver and waved us off. Case settled.

On all my stops in the past it was never a drama. More a curious questioning. I never got threatened, more looked at like a strange animal.

On Foulpointe: I have wonderful memories at the same hotel also with a girl I brought along from Tamatave for 4 days. In Foulpointe I did not see any "beach-walker" except the local tourists. Its a BYO beach destination, but worth to go.
    I like very much your "petite": it is my style.

In Foulpointe you will find girls at the local disco on Saturday night. But that is all.

I was there once during a long week end several years ago (Easter? Very difficult to find a bungalow; but the disco very active.

However it is the place to bring your own; Yes.

Foulpointe

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    Actually, it wasn't bad information as question answered this a good place to bring girl with you. But, if you bring two and the gendarmes stop the car, what happens? And, do hotels in Foulpointe have air conditioning? Also, are there French restaurants? As for condition of beach for swimming: bigger issue is pollution, is water clean? No problem to enter water in Tamatave, just don't go deep or put your head under.
    The best hotel Manda Beachhas no aircond; but it was too hot in February; the previous year I was there in March and the temperature in rooms was better. So April, May, June. Are superb.

Water of the lagoon perfectly clean for swimming or snorkeling.

Manda Beach restaurant is good and its neighbour Gentil Pecheur is considered as the best (even from TANA resident: several years ago, I met there the manager of Sakamanga excellent restaurant of TANA (and hotel) he confirmed it was best cooking: of course French or Malagasy or Chinese as you like but mostly seafood: coco lobster is the must.

If two girls I believe one would have say I just accompanied my cousin with her boyfriend!

And what's wrong with Tamatave? Full of girls and freelance disco.
    Nothing wrong for in Tamatave for Mongering. Nothing wrong with Tana as you have girls, food etc.

But I came for SSS (Surf, sun, sex) combination, so I like small and relaxed towns out of the tourist track with trees and shade. Sambava and Antalaha is my favorite place for holiday. I will explore other similar SSS destinations and report on my September trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mada.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TigeDeJade  [View Original Post]
    Way back from Foulpointe and the gendarmes.

In such a situation, self-control, with a good knowledge of local environment to get an end, was the appropriate answer.
    TDJ.

You are a cool guy. But very true: keep your senses and be polite.

I may add on: my taxi to Mangily got stopped in the middle of the dunes by two sort of military guys. Asking the driver to show license and permission. Then they looked into the car and saw an vahaza. A rare sight in that area. One of them did try to start a conversation with me. I did reply in english that I do not speak any french. But pulled out a (already invalid) I'd and handed it over to him. I always carry that with me. In case they want to keep it, go ahead. I also gave him a copy of my visa-stamp from the passport. He did study it, looked at the front, at the back, looked at me, did say something in Malgache, I did smile at him. So it was a standoff for a few minutes. Till he lost his patience, gave back my papers to the driver and waved us off. Case settled.

On all my stops in the past it was never a drama. More a curious questioning. I never got threatened, more looked at like a strange animal.

On Foulpointe: I have wonderful memories at the same hotel also with a girl I brought along from Tamatave for 4 days. In Foulpointe I did not see any "beach-walker" except the local tourists. Its a BYO beach destination, but worth to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nina_foul15.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine  [View Original Post]
    Mahajanga is not much better and I am not coming back either in spite of the super attractive girls. I know TigeDeJade likes Tamatave but I was there for short time coming from le Sainte-Marie and didn't like it being a port city.
    Mahajanga a ghost town during the day when everybody getting out of the heat. On weekend at night, they come out to play. Stay at nice hotel with pool and jardin, you can find girls to visit and entertainment. Also, there is (last October) small airline once week flight Mahajunga to Nosy Be.

And what's wrong with Tamatave? Full of girls and freelance disco. Although downside, a lot of Chinese and some rough crowds there, merchant mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by TigeDeJade  [View Original Post]
    -the gendarme asked her since how long we were together: she said that she loved me very much, I was her beloved, and that we had spent 3 months together, in fact less than 3 weeks!

-the gendarme asked her by which way I was doing love with her, she answered "normal".

-the gendarme asked her mobile phone number (So the gendarme was hot and might have willingly go further!

I think I had the best possible attitude in the situation:

- I remained quite, polite and smiling; sure that I was not doing anything illegal;.

- I did not give a bigger amount of money as it was a way to confirm that I had no fear of anything, but just wanted to end a too long stop;.

- And my girl never appeared as a prostitute but as an attractive lover of an old guy to settle her future.

In such a situation, self-control, with a good knowledge of local environment to get an end, was the appropriate answer.
    Wow. Lots of aggressive questioning!

Are the authorities always like this? Where would you say it's worse and where it's better with local police.

Nice report. Pretty girl.

it wasn't bad information as question answered.
    So its seems that lacking air condition, slow internet, hot weather, corrupted police make this city not very attractive regardless of the mongering scene.

Mahajanga is not much better and I am not coming back either in spite of the super attractive girls. I know TigeDeJade likes Tamatave but I was there for short time coming from le Sainte-Marie and didn't like it being a port city.

And yes TigeDeJade is a top contributor with outstanding posts.

Posting Limitations