Thread: Madagascar

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Madagascar & BF

Bubba,

Enjoyed your post. I was out there six months ago and really liked it. I spent most of last year on a RTW trip and Madagascar is the only place I genuinely want to go back to.

I looked up your post archive to see where else you've been in Africa and although it was 5 years ago, would you recommend Burkina Faso as a place to hang out for a couple of weeks? I'm thinking of Bobo and it sounds good but is there anything to do in the daytime? Decent sized pool anywhere?

Thanks,

Tungsten

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Lulu  [View Original Post]
    Spent a few weeks traveling around Madagascar on the cheap, speaking pretty limited French, and had a great time!

First girl is from Morondava, met her on the beach in front of the Bougainvillea. Totally sweet and sexy.

Second girl (in the shirt) is from Manakara, but I first met her in Tana. VERY accommodating, sweet, sexy as hell, CIM, fell asleep with my cock still inside her (Bella: 034 974 9591).

Both these first two were definite working girls, but very GFE, never even looked at the money I gave them in the morning. Good move. I had multiple hook ups with both of them.

Third girl more of a "one pop" pro, from Fianarantsoa. Fun and again sweet, and I did see her twice, although if there had been more talent around town I might not have.

Third girl a definite pro from Tulear. Had great attitude the first time I saw her, had a really good time. So picked her up again the next night. Second time around her attitude was so bad I ended up aborting mid fuck and kicking her out without a "gift". She was pissed! But needed to learn a lesson about customer satisfaction.

Looking on your photos makes me so happy, even my Madagascar time is from 1990. LOL

Looking on your photos makes me so happy, even if my Madagascar time is from 1990. LOL,

And so great faces, perfect, john

Madagascar is great!

Spent a few weeks traveling around Madagascar on the cheap, speaking pretty limited French, and had a great time!

First girl is from Morondava, met her on the beach in front of the Bougainvillea. Totally sweet and sexy.

Second girl (in the shirt) is from Manakara, but I first met her in Tana. VERY accommodating, sweet, sexy as hell, CIM, fell asleep with my cock still inside her (Bella: 034 974 9591).

Both these first two were definite working girls, but very GFE, never even looked at the money I gave them in the morning. Good move. I had multiple hook ups with both of them.

Third girl more of a "one pop" pro, from Fianarantsoa. Fun and again sweet, and I did see her twice, although if there had been more talent around town I might not have.

Third girl a definite pro from Tulear. Had great attitude the first time I saw her, had a really good time. So picked her up again the next night. Second time around her attitude was so bad I ended up aborting mid fuck and kicking her out without a "gift". She was pissed! But needed to learn a lesson about customer satisfaction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mad_Prive-3114.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-3112.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-3117.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-4418.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-4053.jpg‎  

Mad_Prive-4052.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-3783.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-3784.jpg‎   Mad_Prive-3850.jpg‎  

Its not for AC-cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by GagMaster  [View Original Post]
    I'm steady traveler to Philippines where I live at the moment so I could make a trade and show that area easily.

Will I be ok not speaking French except crossiant hahahah.

Looking for cheapaer hotels in Tana if there is any under 30 us the a night that's ok to live in.

I'm a bit off a cowboy so I need clean and warm shower ac not needed. And I rather spend money on fun than have a fancy hotel room.
    You will have a hard time. The ladies will not be that easy to bed them as in AC. They are freelancers and you need to charm them in French or with a shitload of money. A wingmen can show you places perhaps 1 or 2 days. But then you will be on your own. And Tana is just one of the places. The real Mada experience you find in the "brousse" only!

Hotel is an easy one. Try this one for 25-$/night in downtown: http://www.shangai-hotel.com/tarifs-...adagascar.html

Perhaps Mombasa may fit you better.

First time Madagascar

I will come to Tana after reading all the good stuff here in ISG

I'm arrive in middle June for 2 weeks

I do not speak French so I need a wingman?

I'm steady traveler to Philippines where I live at the moment so I could make a trade and show that area easily.

Will I be ok not speaking French except crossiant hahahah.

Looking for cheapaer hotels in Tana if there is any under 30 us the a night that's ok to live in.

I'm a bit off a cowboy so I need clean and warm shower ac not needed.

And I rather spend money on fun than have a fancy hotel room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggydus  [View Original Post]
    I came across this while checking my daily news. Be careful.

]
    20 villagers. Hmmm. Sensation sells. Yellow journalism.

Bubonic Plague

I came across this while checking my daily news. Be careful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...usaolp00000592

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    The one time (a year ago) I was sick in Madagascar, allergic reaction. I went to Reunion, Immediately. And, yes, the healthcare in Reunion was like the same in France. The quality, too. If you expatriate a long time in Madagascar surely you get to know, but just last month another bad experience with a dentist in Antananarivo and now I have no confidence in medical practitioner there.
    Meanwhile, thanks for the reply. At that time you were under insurance coverage, or you used the European Health Insurance Card if you are an EU citizen, or did you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Legionnaire  [View Original Post]
    For "The Wolverine": Anyway, if anyone has any info to share is not bad.

Another topic on the fringes that probably most interested in those staying in Madagascar and is an EU citizen in possession of the European Health Insurance Card.

Has anyone had any experience on this?
    The one time (a year ago) I was sick in Madagascar, allergic reaction. I went to Reunion, Immediately. And, yes, the healthcare in Reunion was like the same in France. The quality, too. If you expatriate a long time in Madagascar surely you get to know, but just last month another bad experience with a dentist in Antananarivo and now I have no confidence in medical practitioner there.

CEAM. European Health Insurance Card in Réunion

for "the wolverine": anyway, if anyone has any info to share is not bad.

another topic on the fringes that probably most interested in those staying in madagascar and is an eu citizen in possession of the european health insurance card.

in réunion, you can receive emergency care by presenting the european health insurance card, which is valid in the country as a french overseas department, carte européenne the'assurance maladie (ceam). the expenses are reimbursable or free.

for those who remain for a long time in madagascar and is also in the years ahead in time, i did not find health insurance policies thatcan compete. it would be like having health care in europe but in an hour by plane.

has anyone had any experience on this?

I was informed that work this way.

Thanks
    End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolverine  [View Original Post]
    This term is popular in Thailand, not valid in Mada. Bring cash to the immigration office and you can extend it more then can you live.

The government is made of a few criminals. Money is the law.
    I was informed that work this way. Maybe this would be to use the road for just a true long term? But the so-called visa runs Thai style, for example, going to and returning from Reunion, by plane or boat, would be a problem? Are there limits on the number of tourist visas?

Thanks

visa-run?
    This term is popular in Thailand, not valid in Mada. Bring cash to the immigration office and you can extend it more then can you live.

The government is made of a few criminals. Money is the law.

Visa questions 2

I found this document on the website of the Consulate in Bangkok. It would seem that just in February this year something has changed.
    Attached Files

Dear all,

What do you know about the stay up to 90 days tourist visa obtained from an Embassy of Madagascar:

Can I renew without leaving the country?

If no, some tips for the visa-run? Reunion, Comore?

Many thank's.

Posting Limitations