Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 126 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Operating time

24/7 bro. They operate all day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFuck009  [View Original Post]
    Dear Don Juan 397,

You are welcomed brother.

Yeah, I guessed from your post, there was a confusion between Albion Public Beach Bus Stop and Albion Bus Terminus because there was no food seller at the Bus Terminus and it's quite deserted there. For guys who want to go by bus, Public Beach Bus Stop comes first, then the bus take Saint Geran Avenue to the Bus Terminus and return through Victory Avenue. But I highly recommended you to go by car or taxi.

If anyone need more information about the Guest House, please ask.

Regards
    On which days and at what time do they operate bro.

Thanks.

Updates on Anya Beauty Care

Hello Lucky,

For your information and all those who are interested, Anya has re opened. I saw on L'Express there is a new team of masseuses. There were 2 new phone numbers, I called and a lady received my call and said the MP still operate. It is situated at the same location, that is, at the end of Thommy the'Arifat Street, in the white building on the first floor. They operate till 17:00.

Happy mongering.

Reunion Island

Can anybody tell me about the nice places to monger in reunion island. Will be there in a few weeks. Thanks in advance.

Anya Beauty Spa

Hi LadyzKiller,

Thanks Brother for the information. Keep us inform if there any updates at Anya Beauty Care Center & Spa in Curepipe.

At Reine de Beaut Beauty Care, I would recommend you to get Kate. She is 24 years old, cute face, nice body, quite cool and a bit crazy. I don't like rating a person on a scale, so I would not give her any rating. I always have great GFE and PSE with her.

Regards.
    Hello Lucky,

I was in Curepipe yesterday afternoon, got the opportunity to check Anya Beauty as you told me everytime you went there its closed. Actually I saw it closed. I called on the 2 phone numbers, the landline is out of service and the mobile phone is switched off. Most probably its closed now, unfortunately as far I know it was the only MP offering FS in Curepipe. Do you know any other MP in Curepipe?

Cheers bro.

Reine de Beauté Beauty Care in Rose-Hill

Quote Originally Posted by LadyzKiller  [View Original Post]
    Hello Lucky,

I went there 2 weeks back, I guess it was on Friday and it was around 10:00 AM. Don't worry bro, will check again if it is still open and let you know very shortly.

Can you recommend a girl at Reine De Beauty, someone you have already tried.

Thanks
    Hi LadyzKiller,

Thanks Brother for the information. Keep us inform if there any updates at Anya Beauty Care Center & Spa in Curepipe.

At Reine de Beauté Beauty Care, I would recommend you to get Kate. She is 24 years old, cute face, nice body, quite cool and a bit crazy. I don't like rating a person on a scale, so I would not give her any rating. I always have great GFE and PSE with her.

Regards.

Relance Massage Parlor in Trou aux Biches

Quote Originally Posted by Akbootun  [View Original Post]
    Hi LuckyFuck009,

Thanks for your reply my friend. Yes I agree with you that body language is a total rip-off and will not recommend to any one. I will definitely negotiate next time at Elle et Lui because I like the girls and their service.

Do you know any other MP in the north which is worth going?
    Hi Akbootun,

You may try Relance Massage Parlor. Directions to go there:

Quote Originally Posted by GoodAttitude_(Re-edited)

It is located in Trou aux Biches. If you are coming from Grand Baie, you shall turn left just after the Trou aux Biches' Police Station and continue some 50m until you see a small triangular junction on your left, enter the junction and continue straight for about 100m and you will see the mp on your left.

French Lady

Was with a french lady during the week end, met her by accident while doing IT service several times at her place. Her first visit to the island for business purpose and being alone I invited her for dinner once, she felt very happy and became close friend to me, this kept on going on until took her for a trip in catamaran and ended in bed for a whole night. She is around 50 but has a nice body and energetic on bed. In fact she will be alone for some months before her husband will join her and by this time I will have to fulfill her desire. At times working at customer's place give opportunity to monger.

Anya Beauty Spa

Hi LadyzKiller,

At what time had you gone there and on what day? Because each time I went, it is always closed. Has it been relocated? Please give me some precise directions if this is the case.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello Lucky,

I went there 2 weeks back, I guess it was on Friday and it was around 10:00 AM. Don't worry bro, will check again if it is still open and let you know very shortly.

Can you recommend a girl at Reine De Beauty, someone you have already tried.

Thanks

Hi Akbootun,

You have been really Overcharged at "Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui" and even at "Body Lounge" (Bain de Boeuf). At "Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui", I get FS for Rs 1800 and for "Body Lounge", FS is at Rs 1700 - 1800. Dear Mongers, you have to negotiate with the girls and lower the price, Don't just agree with the price the girls quote. If you don't negotiate, we will all suffer. In my case, if the girls don't agree on a reasonable price, I just say them that I will do only massage for today OR stand up and leave.

At Azurev and "Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui", the girls are quite cool. They have given me their mobile numbers even if I had never asked them.

"Body Lounge" (Bain de Boeuf) is a total rip-off, only the warm welcome at the reception is O.K but the service is zero.
    Hi LuckyFuck009,

Thanks for your reply my friend. Yes I agree with you that body language is a total rip-off and will not recommend to any one. I will definitely negotiate next time at Elle et Lui because I like the girls and their service.

Do you know any other MP in the north which is worth going?

Anya Beauty Care Center & Spa in Curepipe

Quote Originally Posted by LadyzKiller  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot Lucky for the explanation, will be going there next week. By the way, have you tried Beauty Touch Soul MP in Rose Hill? I saw on L'Express they are recruiting girls, so I guess there will be new faces there or maybe girls coming from other MP.

I went to Anya today but the girls there are not of my type, so I said thank you and left.

Enjoy
    Hi LadyzKiller,

At what time had you gone there and on what day? Because each time I went, it is always closed. Has it been relocated? Please give me some precise directions if this is the case.

Thanks in advance.

Mongering Places in the North

Quote Originally Posted by Akbootun  [View Original Post]

Hi,

I am Mauritian living in the north of Mauritius and often go for sensual massage. I have visited:

Azurev (Pereybere).

Only 2 girls and not really worth to try.

Elle Et Lui (Pereybere).

I must admit this is the best place in the north. The girls and service are very good compared to Azurev but the downside is there price. Previously it used to be Rs 1,200 for massage and BJ, then beginning of this year it jumped to Rs 1,500 and my last visit (November 14) for the same service cost me Rs 2,000. So its like every now and then they tell you the price has gone up. My opinion is that 30 minutes massage and BJ should not be more than Rs 1,500.

Body Lounge (Pereybere).

Average girls but very welcoming at the reception. Service just ok with a damage of Rs 1,700 for 45 minutes massage and BJ..
    Hi Akbootun,

You have been really Overcharged at "Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui" and even at "Body Lounge" (Bain de Boeuf). At "Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui", I get FS for Rs 1800 and for "Body Lounge", FS is at Rs 1700 - 1800. Dear Mongers, you have to negotiate with the girls and lower the price, Don't just agree with the price the girls quote. If you don't negotiate, we will all suffer. In my case, if the girls don't agree on a reasonable price, I just say them that I will do only massage for today OR stand up and leave.

At Azurev and "Jardin des Soins. Elle et Lui", the girls are quite cool. They have given me their mobile numbers even if I had never asked them.

"Body Lounge" (Bain de Boeuf) is a total rip-off, only the warm welcome at the reception is O.K but the service is zero.

House visits for a weekend

Hello guys,

does anyone have a good contact of someone who is available for a complete weekend and who can makes house visits?

Thanks

Sensual Massage

Hi,

I am Mauritian living in the north of Mauritius and often go for sensual massage. I have visited:

Azurev (Pereybere).

Only 2 girls and not really worth to try.

Elle Et Lui (Pereybere).

I must admit this is the best place in the north. The girls and service are very good compared to Azurev but the downside is there price. Previously it used to be Rs 1,200 for massage and BJ, then beginning of this year it jumped to Rs 1,500 and my last visit (November 14) for the same service cost me Rs 2,000. So its like every now and then they tell you the price has gone up. My opinion is that 30 minutes massage and BJ should not be more than Rs 1,500.

Body Lounge (Pereybere).

Average girls but very welcoming at the reception. Service just ok with a damage of Rs 1,700 for 45 minutes massage and BJ.

Does any know where else can I get good sensual massage in the north of Mauritius. (Body to body massage would be an extra.

Thanks guys.

Hethersett Guest House at Albion

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan397  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot bro, as an investigator I am used to look for people address and know their whereabouts. As for this guest house I finally located it but in the description there is a confusion about the bus terminus. In fact the bus station is now near the public beach close to albion store and the famous boulette seller and next to it is victory street. I manage to look for a map to find dahlia street and to my my surprise at the end of St Geran street I found another bus terminus. Anyway finally I spotted the place and if any member wish for precise direction I will surely look for precise clue to lead them there.

Keep me informed guys.
    Dear Don Juan 397,

You are welcomed brother.

Yeah, I guessed from your post, there was a confusion between Albion Public Beach Bus Stop and Albion Bus Terminus because there was no food seller at the Bus Terminus and it's quite deserted there. For guys who want to go by bus, Public Beach Bus Stop comes first, then the bus take Saint Geran Avenue to the Bus Terminus and return through Victory Avenue. But I highly recommended you to go by car or taxi.

If anyone need more information about the Guest House, please ask.

Regards

Posting Limitations