wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 140 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Girls to have sex

Hi,

Does anyone know of good places where I can get girls to have sex?

I know a beautiful girl married, she's sexy with big ass and fair skin.

If anyone helps me, I can tell where to find her.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Body lounge

Quote Originally Posted by SashaLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Must admit it was the best massage I have ever had in the north.

Go to Bodylounge in Baie Boeuf and try the S African. Nice experience.
    Hi Thanks for update. Please provide an update and rating on the south african.

Flic en flac

Quote Originally Posted by Idumbam  [View Original Post]
    Just after manisha hotel, turn on the left in crecerel street, then turn on the right in toutereaux street, move some 300 metres straight ahead, it is found in a one white duplex storey bungalow on your left, but there is no sign board. Justice and some girls are there. But for Sweety, she is also at F lic en flac but I don't know the location.
    Is ther more MP nearby flic en flac.

FL; ic en flac

Quote Originally Posted by VanDerSar1  [View Original Post]
    Heard that the Heaserthett guest house in Albion is relocated in Flic en Flac. Any info and directions please?
    Just after manisha hotel, turn on the left in crecerel street, then turn on the right in toutereaux street, move some 300 metres straight ahead, it is found in a one white duplex storey bungalow on your left, but there is no sign board. Justice and some girls are there. But for Sweety, she is also at F lic en flac but I don't know the location.

What about her looks?

Hi,

I agree, not bad there.

Hi,

Some reviews

Hi People,

Some reviews:

George Town room 78 quatre bornes.

This place should not be visited. Horrible. Fatty. Uggly. Not Clean. Shower is not in same room.

Price for room is Standard. Rs 600/ HR. Rs 400/30 min.

Rs 1000 for FS.

Massage Parlour opposite state bank quatre bornes.

Room is small. No shower. Ugly ladies.

Azurev Pereybere.

Room is ok. Clean place.

Price for room is Standard. Rs 600/ HR. Rs 400/30 min. Ac and music in cabin.

Girls are ok. Some are average and others not worth at all.

They had a special 4 hands at Rs 800.

Rs 1500 for FS. They are hungry for cash.

Behind LE Tandoor indian restaurant Grand Bay (near coast guard).

Room is not that clean. PLace is not that clean.

Ladies are perfect. Nice and slim. Tons of makeup in their faces.

Rs 1000 for FS.

Max Plaza. Opposite Pereybere Public beach. In the building where there is missippi.

Place is ok. Rs 800 for 1 HR / Shower in cabin.

Ladies are 50/50. Depends on your day / your luck.

Rs 1000 for FS.

Body Lounge. Bain Boeuf.

Place is clean. Shower and ac and music in cabin.

Rs 600/30 min. Rs 900/ HR Rs 1200/1 hr30.

Rs 1200 for FS.

St Jean one was relocated in Qbornes near central super market. Then now it moved to rose hill near the total station.

Think I will need to visit the new one in Rose Hill.

Relocation of Heaserthett Guest House (Albion)- Any Info?

Heard that the Heaserthett guest house in Albion is relocated in Flic en Flac. Any info and directions please?

I said: Is there any place better than edith cavell in port louis?

The keyword being Port- Louis. I don't know any other. Would you tell me if there is something else worth the try there?

Hi,

George Town

I just went to have a look at the MP at room 78 George town.

Horrible. 4 older women asking me to come in for a 'massage'.

I was quoted 600 for 1 hour massage but I said no and left.

15 Minutes with these type of girls is more than enough and they would need to pay me!

Not recommended.

George Town building

Quote Originally Posted by Manfield04  [View Original Post]
    Visited the MP in Room 78 in George Town building last Sunday. After waiting for about 10 minutes near the door, one girl appeared and told me that she is already busy and requested me to come after 20 minutes. I think her name is Julie, thin and tall.
    Any directions to George Town Building please?

Also how things are done there? Does it operate like a normal MP? Like you pay for massage and then extras negotiated inside?

I got a call from Shenaz sometime back, know her from the time she worked at Saint Jean. She told me there was a place in Quatre Bornes (near Barclays) owned by man and apparently had beds available. Shenaz is quite hungry for money, and I am reluctant to go there. Is that place the same as the George Town Building you mentioned? Are there any good girls there?

Thanks for the report Manfield.

These places are both horrible, dirty and the service terrible and overpriced for what they give.

600 for a bad massage and 500 for a bad BJ. Not worth it at half these prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfield04  [View Original Post]
    Visited the MP in Room 78 in George Town building last Sunday. After waiting for about 10 minutes near the door, one girl appeared and told me that she is already busy and requested me to come after 20 minutes. I think her name is Julie, thin and tall.

I left the place and headed to Indra Beauty Parlour beside KFC. Both MPs belongs to the same owner.

One girl was at the counter. She greeted with a nice smile and told me that there was only one girl available. Her name was Melanie. She is a slim and dark Creole girl. She told me she was 18 years old but looks 16 or may be 17 years old.

I took a one hour massage for Rs 600. I was taken to a Cabin on the first floor. The massage was crappy. She does not have any skills. She kept on asking what I would like to have. She informed that a HJ was Rs 600, BJ was Rs 800 and FS was Rs 1200. I told her I will decide later.

She was wearing some legging. I told to remove it as it would get stain of oil. She complied. After about 20 minutes she started again to pester for services. I told her that I will her Rs 500 for BJ, either take it or leave it. She said she cannot agree. I said that the MPs in Rose Hill charge only this amount. She left the room for a while and came back. She agreed and removed her bra showing her perky boobs. She did a fairly good BJ and I came in her mouth.

At the counter I told the receptionist about the poor massage skills of Melanie and that she needed to improve otherwise no-one would repeat her. She agreed and I left.

Indra MP near KFC at QB

I left the place and headed to Indra Beauty Parlour beside KFC. Both MPs belongs to the same owner.

One girl was at the counter. She greeted with a nice smile and told me that there was only one girl available. Her name was Melanie. She is a slim and dark Creole girl. She told me she was 18 years old but looks 16 or may be 17 years old.

I took a one hour massage for Rs 600. I was taken to a Cabin on the first floor. The massage was crappy. She does not have any skills. She kept on asking what I would like to have. She informed that a HJ was Rs 600, BJ was Rs 800 and FS was Rs 1200. I told her I will decide later.

She was wearing some legging. I told to remove it as it would get stain of oil. She complied. After about 20 minutes she started again to pester for services. I told her that I will her Rs 500 for BJ, either take it or leave it. She said she cannot agree. I said that the MPs in Rose Hill charge only this amount. She left the room for a while and came back. She agreed and removed her bra showing her perky boobs. She did a fairly good BJ and I came in her mouth.

At the counter I told the receptionist about the poor massage skills of Melanie and that she needed to improve otherwise no-one would repeat her. She agreed and I left.

Better place Edith Cavell Street MP!

I guess any MP will have girls better than those found at Edith Cavell Street MP.

I visited this place on Friday 8 May. I was, at first, introduced to three girls. All were short and fat. I overheard the owner, asking to charge Rs 400 for 30 minutes while on phone they had informed that there was a promotion: a 30 minute massage was only at Rs 300.

I declined their offer and was leaving when they called another 2 girls who were taller and of fair complexion but as fat as the first girls.

They requested me to try their services at Rs 300 for 30 minutes since I was already there but I declined and left.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItBurnin  [View Original Post]
    Is there any place better than edith cavell in port louis?

Posting Limitations