Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 138 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Flic en flac

Hi brothers. Was at flic en flac yesterday. Have a good fuck with Justice. After the closure of Heathersett at Albion, Justice, Priya and two other girls are renting a bungalow at Flic en Flac 200 metres after Manisha Hotel on the left, but, SHE WILL VACATE THE PLACE in the future wiil keep you inform. By the way Sweety also is renting a bungalow with some girls at Flic en Flac ... near Spar ... but do not know the exact location ..

Beware. Street walkers next to Sik Yuen supermarket Quatre-Bornes

Guys,

Please avoid all the street walkers next to Sik Yuen or thereabouts in Quatre-Bornes. They run a big scam and only there to extort money. Once in your car, there are no way to make them leave unless you pay them a hefty price. Avoid at all cost!

Mp near filling total station

HI brothers, was in rose hill today and pay a visit to that MP. It is found in the impasse just after the total filling station moving towards R-hill. Do not go in the first WHITE house with a big brown gate. MOVE SOME 10 METRES, Turn on your left at phoenix insurance in between the brick wall and some office. Go straight towards a White House you will see a board on which it is writtten "SPUNK co ltd" , open the white aluminium door on your left, there is a brown spiral stairs cases move up you won't miss it. Inside I met Rosa a vey beautiful lady. But she said she does not offer xtra. massage rs700 for 1 HR. But the other girls do offer xtras ther were I saw only three girls 2 below average and one thin and fair skin hindu girl and two other girls were out for the time. The place seems quite clean. Will go for the service next time.

Info regarding MP near total

As mentioned earlier, there's a new MP near total filling station. Some clarifications for FFwdguy and others.

1. It was clearly mentioned that there is a phoenix insurance building near to it.

2. From Rose Hill to 4 Bornes, the MP is found near the FIRST Total filling Station on the right side. Because there is another total filling station some 200 meters further.

So, it means that if you are coming from 4 Bornes, the MP is near the second total filling station and it is on the left side of the road obviously.

Hope these clarifications help and don't hesitate to ask for more info.

BTW Ffwdguy, you tried 3 girls at one go or you went on three different occasions?

Quote Originally Posted by HardJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Went to have a look yesterday. I saw 2 white buildings. On left its someones house. I went up the red stairs. There was a lady sweeping with a small child. Made my excuses and left. Didn't try the one on the right as it looked like an office. So basically the alley between the total and the phoenix building how far do I walk and which building is it in.
    HardJonny,

You will see a round white building in the end of the all with a spiral stair its on the fisrt floor with white aluminium gate. Went there yesterday all good massage, the rest is optional and negotiable.

Let me know, its not the stairs after the insurance.

Good punting.

Total filling

Quote Originally Posted by FfwdGuy81  [View Original Post]
    Found the place today.

From rh to qb, follow the alley and you will see a white building after phoenix insurance and go up.

Most of the girls I know from other MP, had a nice session with 3. Made my day.

Before the one opposite telecom is not worth.

Cheers
    Went to have a look yesterday. I saw 2 white buildings. On left its someones house. I went up the red stairs. There was a lady sweeping with a small child. Made my excuses and left. Didn't try the one on the right as it looked like an office. So basically the alley between the total and the phoenix building how far do I walk and which building is it in.

Heavenly Care

Hello friends,

Has anyone went to Heavenly care in Sodnac lately? Is there any new girls apart from Shaina, Kate and the other tall girl?

Thanks for informing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNYou2  [View Original Post]
    So is the MP near total filling station when you are going from rose hill police station towards q-bornes? Or is it near total filling station near Rosehill plaza?

Thanks
    Found the place today.

From rh to qb, follow the alley and you will see a white building after phoenix insurance and go up.

Most of the girls I know from other MP, had a nice session with 3. Made my day.

Before the one opposite telecom is not worth.

Cheers.

New MP near total filling station are hill

Quote Originally Posted by Fcuk69  [View Original Post]
    Going from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.
    So is the MP near total filling station when you are going from rose hill police station towards q-bornes? Or is it near total filling station near Rosehill plaza?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fcuk69  [View Original Post]
    Going from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.
    I know what you are talking about its the one opposite Mauritius telecom, the service not that excellent.

Is the one near the dark corridor, there is some furniture shop and all.

Total Filling Station

Quote Originally Posted by FfwdGuy81  [View Original Post]
    After Plaza there is only Engen gas station and Total. The only MP is the on near the bakery G&G who was raided once, the other one SanDar1 is talking about seems not to exist I have been scouting the area by foot twice still nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigNYou2  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Anyone can give directions to the MP near total filling station R Hill?

Where is this filling station? Where do we go from there?

Thanks
    After Plaza there is only Engen gas station and Total. The only MP is the on near the bakery G&G who was raided once, the other one SanDar1 is talking about seems not to exist I have been scouting the area by foot twice still nothing.

Thanks

MPs

Bon Pasteur,

Went there and took my regular.

Rushed BJ didn't avoid appreciate it. Her name was Sarah so avoid.

Wanted me to cum quick but made her wait for it. Made her really work for it rubbing my nob.

All over her face. 200 30 minutes 500 BJ.

Sensation.

Went there on 2 occasions.

Both times only one different girl there. Was in the mood so tried it.

First time BJ was OK but she wasn't really attractive.

2nd time nice tongue work but felt deceived as she had a push up bra.

I would avoid this place.

Melina.

Today driving past Melina I decided to pop in. Always saw a fat girl in window so.

Never bothered. Inside there were 5 girls. 3 not bad others average.

Took Cindy. Girl with huge boobs. BJ was good.

There was an older darker girl there who did lots of the talking there but.

She seemed quite horny so will take her next time. 300 massage 600 BJ.

Still on the hunt for big boobed MILFs. Please report if you find any.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MP near toal filling station Rose hill

Hi,

Anyone can give directions to the MP near total filling station R Hill?

Where is this filling station? Where do we go from there?

Thanks

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations