Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 131 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeDeek  [View Original Post]
    OK I will try her.
    When are you going there, please pm before we go.

Foreigners

Hi friends,

I really appreciate your reviews. Thanks a lot. I tried 90% of the massage parlours in Mauritius but now I want to try some foreigners and specially Chinese girls, Indian and Bangladeshis for a try. Does anyone have any contacts or places here please? Secondly can anyone advise on a pill I could take for sex to last longer as I usually finish so quick. I didn't want one to last 1 hour but some 15-20 mins please friends help me.

Quote Originally Posted by FfwdGuy81  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Was at Albion today after new year, was happy to have Justice and Priya one after each other.

Priya is a tall, slim and nice tint girl. All service 10/10.
    Hi,

Can I get the contact number? Or should I go there directly?

Urgent

Hi everyone,

Please I need a good review. I need the best value for money MP in Mauritius. Where the girls are worth the money.

Is Albion the best? And anyone has its contact numbers?

Thanks

The new St Jean MP

Can anyone tell me where exactly the new St Jean MP has opened.

Quote Originally Posted by SujanTRaj  [View Original Post]
    Near the H Shopping centre is the R** and sun* I chose R** The white guy asked for Rs 500 for an hour. Chose Katherine. She has good body, boobs, nice ass and pussy. Did full fuck. She refused doggy. Took Rs 800. Very cooperative otherwise.

Ratings: 6/10

Unable to find beauty touch. Please guide for next week.
    Why do you not put the proper names of each MP. These premises are not a secret and they are licensed properly.

Thanks.

MP at Rose Hill

Near the H Shopping centre is the R** and sun* I chose R** The white guy asked for Rs 500 for an hour. Chose Katherine. She has good body, boobs, nice ass and pussy. Did full fuck. She refused doggy. Took Rs 800. Very cooperative otherwise.

Ratings: 6/10

Unable to find beauty touch. Please guide for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by FfwdGuy81  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ZeeDeek.

Sweety is still good, try Sephora.
    OK I will try her.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeDeek  [View Original Post]
    Its true. The girls are bad. The good ones have gone. There is an office above the MP.
    Thanks ZeeDeek.

Sweety is still good, try Sephora.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyzKiller  [View Original Post]
    Hello LuckyFuck,

The guy 'FfwdGuy81' said St Jean MP is now in Avenue des Tulip near central supermarket, I guess this is not true, please confirm.

Thanks
    Its true. The girls are bad. The good ones have gone. There is an office above the MP.

MP in Mauritius2

Once there were good girls at RDB. But they are all gone during the election campaign. Shanna was good. Some others are more concern about the time than giving a good service.

The others MPs are below average. The rooms are ugly and cannot even take a bath. Just imagine I do not think that the girls take one after taking a client. The one opposite MT is an ugly place. There was a girl named Zoya, she was new in the business she was a good fuck. With a tight pussy. But she does not work there anymore. Besides the guy working there knocks at the door when your time nearly ends.

Body lounge is too expensive for the level of girls and service.

The Albion guest house is good. Lots of average girls. It is worth trying. The only problem you meet a lot of other clients and for discretion welcome.

Babbs at La Marie opens only at night. It is crowded. Girls below average and they charge 1500 for 45 minutes and 1000 for 30 minutes.

The one at Flacq is horrible. Do not go there unless you like horror. Who knows.

I will post for other MP soon.

MP in Mauritius

I have been to different MPs in Mauritius and the best one was Elle et Lui. It is a bit expensive but the quality was good. You should go there in the afternoon as the best girl works in the afternoon. I have tried Katty, Melanie, Silvie, Caroline and 2 other girls which I have forgotten their names. You can rate them an average 6. 5/10.

It is not worth going to HC anymore the girls are below average and they are a bit money minded. Shaina is good she likes doggy style and her body to body is OK. She wants you to think that she is great but personally you can't fuck her twice as it will be the same. She can't innovate. Kate is not bad but she is not worth the money. The others are bad.

The new St Jean is a waste of time. Girls are bad. And their fuck are bad except Sweety but it is not worth the money.

Goldcrest is bad the place is ugly as well as the girls.

Indra is not a place to go unless you like ugly girls.

2 MPs in Flic en flac is as bad as indra.

The MP near Quatre bornes Police station are worse. You won't even fuck them if they pay you. Body rating minus 5.

St Jean MP

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFuck009  [View Original Post]
    FfwdGuy81, Stop Spamming This Forum Please!

If you don't have anything to share, it will better "to prendre un baton to alle zouE dan latrine" than to write bullshit here and misguide the members.

Stop with your disinformation! Otherwise you will be banned.

BTW CerealMonger is a senior member, he or anyone here will buy for you a subscription. Get away from here, Idiot.
    Hello LuckyFuck,

The guy 'FfwdGuy81' said St Jean MP is now in Avenue des Tulip near central supermarket, I guess this is not true, please confirm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo1234  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please advise where bon pasteur MP has been relocated. Direction please? Also at the moment what is the MP with the best girl in town?
    The MP is found in Inkerman street which I think is the first or second road after pasteur street. Moving from royal road into inkerman street you will find a four storied building on your right.

After a snack shop and a video game house there is an entry a metal door with glass panes just go up to the second floor.

Please note that it seems closed now and I have checked at different times of the day.

Just go to Megz which is a 2 minute walk from there. The place is quite clean and no security problems as they advertise openly and have all the proper licenses etc.

There are no 'best girls' , as the standard is all pretty much the same. Fat single mothers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFuck009  [View Original Post]
    FfwdGuy81, Stop Spamming This Forum Please!

If you don't have anything to share, it will better "to prendre un baton to alle zouE dan latrine" than to write bullshit here and misguide the members.

Stop with your disinformation! Otherwise you will be banned.

BTW CerealMonger is a senior member, he or anyone here will buy for you a subscription. Get away from here, Idiot.
    Please note that all info are correct, if you don't have the correct address then too bad for you.

Posting Limitations