Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 124 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Hethersett guest house

Yesterday 31 Oct, I have been at Hethersett Guest House at Albion Sweety who was at Heavenly Care 2 years ago is the boss over there. Chose Laura a fair skin creole / metisse who was previouly at St Jean MP is there. Damage is rs 500 for room and rs 1000 for the girl. No massage table but a king size bed you go directly for action. The room is clean, safe place. Laura is nice big boobs and big ass. Very nice peaceful one hour spent there.

White creole girl at Heavenly Care

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan397  [View Original Post]
    Today went to a place with a friend as he already negotiated for two girls with whom we spent a very good experience. Once there, he entered the place which was nice and clean, we were welcomed by two white fatty creole with cigarette on their lips and they were completely naked so each took a girl and went in separate rooms. I remove my clothes and began the game with her, we kissed did it in different positions till I throw sperm on her breasts. Got rest started again, it lasted for four hours. Then paid them and promise to be back. Wao what a wonderful afternoon.
    Went to Heavenly care this week. Kelly is a white / creole mature woman. Great fuck.

Damage rs1000 for BJ / FS.

Excel beauty

Does anyone knows where excel. La Port glace, from Eau Coulee is relocated know?? Heard its in Rose Hill. Vis a vis Mauritius Telecom Port Louis.

Southern Mauritius

Any advice or suggestion for southern Mauritius near MRU airport?

Today went to a place with a friend as he already negotiated for two girls with whom we spent a very good experience. Once there, he entered the place which was nice and clean, we were welcomed by two white fatty creole with cigarette on their lips and they were completely naked so each took a girl and went in separate rooms. I remove my clothes and began the game with her, we kissed did it in different positions till I throw sperm on her breasts. Got rest started again, it lasted for four hours. Then paid them and promise to be back. Wao what a wonderful afternoon.
    Hi,

Give more info as looking for similar experience in Port Louise or center.

Fuck white girl

Anya Beauty Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Idumbam  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer extras at Anya?
    Yes bro, I heard they offer extra.

Visiting Mauritius

Hi all,

Newbie here.

Am visiting Black River for a few days. Looking for a girl to play with, either at her venue, or mine. Like white or Indian, but happier with Chinese. Can anyone give me pointers? Have hunted around Flic and Flac previously with little success. Will be there in 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarush  [View Original Post]
    How are the girls there? Can you rate them in body type.
    Only 1 seems interesting with nice boob and tatoo on the body. You need to go there to check as was in a hurry. Try and report.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFuck009  [View Original Post]
    Dear Synobius,

You may find these hairy pussy bushes at Sunsation MP or Anshinee MP, both find in Rose-Hill. All the other MP's I had visited, the girls are clean shaved.

If you need more information and more precise directions, just ask!
    Thanks buddy but didn't find them on the directory, so guess I need directions. Also, some info on how the girls look and cleanness of the place,

Thanks

Hello,

Could anyone direct me to Queen spa please? I believe its in Rhill Orbeau bassin.

Girls

Well guys when you are at rue Brabant Port Louis in the direction to the bus terminal, on your right is the mosque and left you have Honda car garage, so keep moving ahead till you meet Quincaillerie Triangle on your left which is known by everyone you come across. Its a sort of V there you take the road of Qiuncaillerie Triangle as if you are going to White sand Tours office, High school which is a well known college found opposite to the parlor just a few metres after the quincaillerie. You won't miss it, three important clues Mosque, High school college and quincaillerie. OK all the best guys.
    How are the girls there? Can you rate them in body type.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarush  [View Original Post]
    About the Edith Cavel salon, I have finally found it, thanks to Luckyfuck009, will visit them at the end of this month.

"Best Beauty in port Louis" please guide where exactly is it please and also let know how are the girls.
    Well guys when you are at rue Brabant Port Louis in the direction to the bus terminal, on your right is the mosque and left you have Honda car garage, so keep moving ahead till you meet Quincaillerie Triangle on your left which is known by everyone you come across. Its a sort of V there you take the road of Qiuncaillerie Triangle as if you are going to White sand Tours office, High school which is a well known college found opposite to the parlor just a few metres after the quincaillerie. You won't miss it, three important clues Mosque, High school college and quincaillerie. OK all the best guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyzKiller  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

Just heard that Anya Beauty Spa is now located in Thommy the'Arifat Street in Curepipe. It is located at the end of the street, it is in a white building, on the first floor, on the ground floor there are red shutters. Thommy the'Arifat Street starts at Pharmacy Jhugroo, near Curepipe bus terminal. I will go there once I am free and inform you all about the girls, damage, cleanliness etc. If someone has already gone there, please give details.
    Do they offer extras at Anya?

Same

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItBurnin  [View Original Post]
    Man I'd gladly taste some white pussies. Been a while. Russians, Ukrainians and Romanians are the best!

Anyone knowing some? I'd pay tons for one!
    Looking for same. Even if its Thai, Malaysian or even Chinese. Let know if you got.

Posting Limitations