Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan397  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried Best Beauty in Port Louis, La butte precisely opposite to High school. It is in the way leading to White Sand Tours near quincaillerie Triangle.
    About the Edith Cavel salon, I have finally found it, thanks to Luckyfuck009, will visit them at the end of this month.

"Best Beauty in port Louis" please guide where exactly is it please and also let know how are the girls.

Best Beauty in Port Louis

Have anyone tried Best Beauty in Port Louis, La butte precisely opposite to High school. It is in the way leading to White Sand Tours near quincaillerie Triangle.
    Never heard of this MP before, BTW which high school are you referring to?

I will check it (maybe next week) and post a report.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo010  [View Original Post]
    Hey mate,

Have you been to your above-mentioned MPs? Do you have an idea about the rate?
    Please read the post below. If you want more information, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFuck009  [View Original Post]
    Dear Rarush,

I will give information and directions for Neet's masseuse for now.

As I had said before, Neet's masseuse on Edith Cavell Street (opposite of the open-air parking).

Now how to go there?

The easiest way is to start at Labourdonnais Courts (opposite of filling station) at the corner of Labourdonnais Street and St. Georges Street. Once there, make Labourdonnais Courts on your RIGHT and the filling station on your left , continue straight on St. Georges Street till you reach a triangular junction (there will be a building with "Reading Room" something on your right). Turn right, you will be on Edith Cavell Street, continue straight till a crossroad (St. Louis Street). Don't turn, continue straight (at this point, you will see a parking on your left), continue until you see on your right a sign board with Neet's Masseuse written on it. Enter the yard and go downstairs (follow the arrows). Press the door-bell bottom, wait for the girls to open, say "Bonjour" or "Good Morning" and tell them you are here for massage (you may also tell them that Lauthan send you)...

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo010  [View Original Post]
    Can you be more precise with 'Marie Reine de la Paix MP on Monseigneur Leen Street (opposite of l'cole de la Montagne)'?

What about it's exact location, girls' ratings and prices?

Dear Jamiil,

There are two MP of acceptable quality in Port-Louis:

1/ Neet's Masseuse on Edith Cavell Street (opposite of the open-air parking).

2/ Marie Reine de la Paix MP on Monseigneur Leen Street (opposite of l'cole de la Montagne).

If you need more information and more precise directions, just ask!
    Can you be more precise with 'Marie Reine de la Paix MP on Monseigneur Leen Street (opposite of l'cole de la Montagne)'?

What about it's exact location, girls' ratings and prices?

Beware Fellow Mongers!

There may be police raids at "GnG Beauty Parlour" and "Reine de Beaut MP" in the coming days as the neighbours are complaining. Below are some recent newspaper articles from l'Express on this matter:

http://www.lexpress.mu/article/25376...n-salon-beaute

https://www.facebook.com/lexpress.mu...614540/?type=1

http://www.lexpress.mu/article/25364...s-si-affinites

https://www.facebook.com/lexpress.mu...964540/?type=1

http://www.lexpress.mu/article/24715...-salon-massage

Stay safe fellow mongers, avoid residential MP for some time!

Dear Jamiil,

2/ Marie Reine de la Paix MP on Monseigneur Leen Street (opposite of l'cole de la Montagne).

Hey mate,

Have you been to your above-mentioned MPs? Do you have an idea about the rate?

Quote Originally Posted by RandyMike  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. Thanks bro!

How does this work exactly? I just walk in and ask for a room for short term or is there some code language I need to know? Also, what should I be paying?
    Once you get in, all you need is to ask for a room and tell them till what time you will be there. Pay the counter and they will hand over the key room to you all you need to do is to take your chick and give her a good ride in the room. For anything you are most welcome.

Tried all

Hi group,

I have been follower of these groups for months and worked on the feedback and tried places the last one today the port Louise the Edith Cavel street one.

Summary.

1. Elle et Lui reason its clean, chick, private among the best girl in business.

Cost apx 2500 Including massage time. Go with appointment for first time as very restricted access. Amelia. Hmm grate ats the one I tried. Sexy for sure. Makes you feel johny good.

2. Body lounge on Perebere main road. Nice place.

Cost apx 2000 exception to one girl which does B2B. Nice sensational but more expensive.

This one is not upfront place but by the time finishes for massage they offer all. Nice massage hand as well. There was a chubby African. Wow made it well and long.

3. There are places where you get call girls a closed network happen to know one. Great fun as h. You are you are more free with girls in point aux pimant apx2000 but nothing to select on appointment.

4. Body touch and soul among the first I tried still ok girls really changes.

5. Massage parlor at Mon. Choisy. 2 girls were nice.

Cost 17/1800.

6. Indira spa next to qb pizza hut. Decent girls. Even anal so was fun.

7. Mon choisy spa next to one and only spa nice setup but girls old grannies.

8. Heavenly care my experience not so good but was long time 2 years so must have changed but safe place.

9. Anaya beauty parlor. The smallest place you can get all are sitting next to a wooden partition from your play ground.

Girls not that great.

10. G&g secured place nice BJ never got FS there.

11. Nears place Edith Cavel. Don't recommend as place is dirty similar to Anaya spa. Strongly discourage.

There two more place rien de beauty nice rooms girls vary alot. But good.

And avoid the one next to it won't enjoy.

In all top 3 is among the most sensual places I come across and would strongly recommend. Give your input guys that's what keep it moving.

Looking for now some Russian, European so any updates please post its missing here.

Walk in and ask for room for an hour or whatever you want. Pay rs400 I think and then sign the register with whatever name you choose to give Simple as that.

Awesome. Thanks bro!

How does this work exactly? I just walk in and ask for a room for short term or is there some code language I need to know? Also, what should I be paying?

Ruby Bleue is nice bro, clean with shower facility and above all discreet place. It is located behind orchard centre.
    Awesome. Thanks bro!

Hi guys,

Can you recommend any of the small hotels in the QB area for a quickie during morning hours or daytime.

Need access to a room with shower for maybe one or two hours. Secure and with parking nearby. Discrete also if possible.

Suggestions, recommendation, reviews please.

Cheers
    Ruby Bleue is nice bro, clean with shower facility and above all discreet place. It is located behind orchard centre.

Elle et Lui

Thanks LuckyFuck009 for the guide to Port Louis.

I confirmed, Elle et Lui is by far the best MP in Mauritius. Even if the price is a bit higher but it's value for money.
    Yes me too I confirm that Elle et Lui is perfect and the best place.

The one whom impressed me was "Tina", she gives perfect ride. The rest girls are sexy, long leg and awesome. The one whom I hate the most their is katrina, she is someone only money minded and will refuse to give massage if you take a plus with her and crosses the limit overconfidence, her attitude was a total turn off.

Neet's Masseuse, Edith Cavell Street, Port-Louis

Dear Jamiil,

2/ Marie Reine de la Paix MP on Monseigneur Leen Street (opposite of l’École de la Montagne).

Quote Originally Posted by Rarush  [View Original Post]
    Please guide where exactly and what quality are the ladies.
    Dear Rarush,

I will give information and directions for Neet's masseuse for now.

As I had said before, Neet's masseuse on Edith Cavell Street (opposite of the open-air parking).

Now how to go there?

The easiest way is to start at Labourdonnais Courts (opposite of filling station) at the corner of Labourdonnais Street and St. Georges Street. Once there, make Labourdonnais Courts on your RIGHT and the filling station on your left , continue straight on St. Georges Street till you reach a triangular junction (there will be a building with "Reading Room" something on your right). Turn right, you will be on Edith Cavell Street, continue straight till a crossroad (St. Louis Street). Don't turn, continue straight (at this point, you will see a parking on your left), continue until you see on your right a sign board with Neet's Masseuse written on it. Enter the yard and go downstairs (follow the arrows). Press the door-bell bottom, wait for the girls to open, say "Bonjour" or "Good Morning" and tell them you are here for massage (you may also tell them that Lauthan send you).

Quality of the girls?

It is always "hit-and-miss" as the girls keep on changing every weeks. I have several time worked with above-average Indian girls and creole métisse. The best days to go there are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and the best time is between 11 00 to 14 00 as there are wide variety of girls.

Price?

For virtual massage at desk is Rs 300 for 30 min, Rs 400 for 45 min and Rs 500 for 1 HR.

For extra: HJ for Rs 400, BJ for Rs 600 and FS for Rs 800. Some girls also do Anal there but I have never try. The girls will often quote higher prices but always negotiate and bring them to the mentioned prices.

Happy mongering.

Elle et Lui is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Barney69  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

Let's not argue and let's agree that Elle et Lui in Pereybere is the best place with the best girls in Mauritius.

Most of the girls there are above average. I have recently met Amelia who is one of the cutest girl in the business.

Look: 9/10 (fair skin with a lovely face. Nice slim body with average boobs).

Attitude: 7/10 (a bit shy and cold).

Skills: 8/10.

You must try her even if it is a bit more expensive but she's worth it.
    I confirmed, Elle et Lui is by far the best MP in Mauritius. Even if the price is a bit higher but it's value for money.

Posting Limitations