wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Mauritius

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Heavenly Care

Hello friends,

Has anyone went to Heavenly care in Sodnac lately? Is there any new girls apart from Shaina, Kate and the other tall girl?

Thanks for informing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNYou2  [View Original Post]
    So is the MP near total filling station when you are going from rose hill police station towards q-bornes? Or is it near total filling station near Rosehill plaza?

Thanks
    Found the place today.

From rh to qb, follow the alley and you will see a white building after phoenix insurance and go up.

Most of the girls I know from other MP, had a nice session with 3. Made my day.

Before the one opposite telecom is not worth.

Cheers.

New MP near total filling station are hill

Quote Originally Posted by Fcuk69  [View Original Post]
    Going from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.
    So is the MP near total filling station when you are going from rose hill police station towards q-bornes? Or is it near total filling station near Rosehill plaza?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fcuk69  [View Original Post]
    Going from Rose-Hill to Quatre-Bornes, there is the Rose-Hill Police Station on your left, then some meters ahead there will be the Total Filling station on your right. That's it.
    I know what you are talking about its the one opposite Mauritius telecom, the service not that excellent.

Is the one near the dark corridor, there is some furniture shop and all.

Total Filling Station

Quote Originally Posted by FfwdGuy81  [View Original Post]
    After Plaza there is only Engen gas station and Total. The only MP is the on near the bakery G&G who was raided once, the other one SanDar1 is talking about seems not to exist I have been scouting the area by foot twice still nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigNYou2  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Anyone can give directions to the MP near total filling station R Hill?

Where is this filling station? Where do we go from there?

Thanks
    After Plaza there is only Engen gas station and Total. The only MP is the on near the bakery G&G who was raided once, the other one SanDar1 is talking about seems not to exist I have been scouting the area by foot twice still nothing.

Thanks

MPs

Bon Pasteur,

Went there and took my regular.

Rushed BJ didn't avoid appreciate it. Her name was Sarah so avoid.

Wanted me to cum quick but made her wait for it. Made her really work for it rubbing my nob.

All over her face. 200 30 minutes 500 BJ.

Sensation.

Went there on 2 occasions.

Both times only one different girl there. Was in the mood so tried it.

First time BJ was OK but she wasn't really attractive.

2nd time nice tongue work but felt deceived as she had a push up bra.

I would avoid this place.

Melina.

Today driving past Melina I decided to pop in. Always saw a fat girl in window so.

Never bothered. Inside there were 5 girls. 3 not bad others average.

Took Cindy. Girl with huge boobs. BJ was good.

There was an older darker girl there who did lots of the talking there but.

She seemed quite horny so will take her next time. 300 massage 600 BJ.

Still on the hunt for big boobed MILFs. Please report if you find any.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MP near toal filling station Rose hill

Hi,

Anyone can give directions to the MP near total filling station R Hill?

Where is this filling station? Where do we go from there?

Thanks

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by VanDerSar1  [View Original Post]
    The White House, it's on your right when you go in the alley. A white aluminium door, and a spiral staircase to go to the top. There are about 6 girls there, 3 below average and the other 3 above average.
    Hi Vandersar1,

Been there again, there seems to be no MP, after the gas station, there is a legit chinese massage. In the alley there is a closed office which used to be mauritius union which is now located further down.

On the right there are 2 white houses, one of them seems a house with some red stuff on the balcony and a stair that goes up. The second house to the right is closed.

In the end of the alley there is a guest house which I don't think is the place.

Please give exact information to the MP please as I am going this week again.

Thanks

Kim Dragon

Is Kim Dragon still open?

MP near police station La louise Quatre Bornes

Hello Brothers, I have been at the above named MP on Wednesday 8 April, there were about 8 girls, all of them were of creole origin most of them are may be in the mid / late-thirties and below average, had chosen an average girl Axelle a sexy black of 23 yrs old with round beautiful ass and boobs, negotiate for a FS, she argued for Rs 1500 but I brought the price down to 1000 rs, her body is great, her pussy is very beautiful but could not suck her boobs she argued that she was lactating her baby of 1 yr old, she didn't show any enthusiasm, the service was 5/10, will not go there again, unless they renew the quality of the girls and younger ones....

The White House, it's on your right when you go in the alley. A white aluminium door, and a spiral staircase to go to the top. There are about 6 girls there, 3 below average and the other 3 above average.

The new MP is found near total filling station in an alley in which you also have the office of phoenix insurance. The new MP has some new faces, including some who were at St Jean.
    Hi,

Went scouting the area, there is a Chinese massage on the road, in the ally there is a closed White House, also a brown metal gate.

Please give exact location as the area seems calm.

I guess its the brown gate or White House.

Thanks

The new MP is found near total filling station in an alley in which you also have the office of phoenix insurance. The new MP has some new faces, including some who were at St Jean.
    Any good there?

Posting Limitations