Perla Negra
La Vie en Rose
World Escorts Directory
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1124
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1124

    Foreign girls

    I am new to this forum but I have some experience with foreign girls. In most cases the agent will send real photos.

    Service is usually good and if you use same agent for a period they will treat you better.

    Some girls are professionals.

    Others are students or non professionals who come to make extra money.

    Hotels are starting to ask for ID for guests. I do not know if this will be problem.

  2. #1123

    Decided

    So I decided to not visit hotel travel girls if not between 18 and 21 years old, last year's gym girl was 20 and she was miles better than the supposedly 26 years (more 30 ish) of this year, experience make them cold and GFE is dull, her vagina was as large as a cars tunnel. But this is what I concluded, perhaps people had opposite experiences.

  3. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedPerson  [View Original Post]
    I am actually interested in leading a girl.

    Could you tell me which agency had Alexa and give me a little bit more details? Incall or outcall, open minded or not, if you picked her or was it a bit more random?

    Any information would be appreciated.
    I tried sending you information through private messaging but it said you do not allow private messages.

    Please do send me a private message and I'll reply back. Tell me in that private message from your side, which escort agencies have you tried and proved to be of good quality and accuracy (pictures vs. Reality)? Few tips / numbers would be appreciated. I will reply back with tips from my experience.

  4. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by VonderJohn  [View Original Post]
    So I tried one of the Russian escort agencies, who 'import' Russian, Ukrainian and other eastern European escorts into Lebanon and of a very good quality, relatively (7-8-9 / 10).

    Her name was Alexa. She looked 90% as the pictures, mid sized boobs and a clean body, and she was very decent. But she was 21.

    Now one may think a 21 year old would be fancy because she's young and would have a more beautiful and less 'used' body because of her age. But this isn't the issue.

    The problem is that young escorts, including this one, are often anxious and not very comfortable in what they do. Reason: limited experience.

    They're young relative to the median age in this business, (legally she has been allowed to work in it for 3 years. Although I doubt she has been for more than a year). So the lack of experience shows when dealing with the customer. You pretty much have to lead her all the time and tell her what you want, all while seeing the anxious looks in her eyes. She's an innocent soul, too innocent and fragile for such a business at this age. So while you may enjoy the fact that someone like her won't be abusing your money, wasting your time or trying to rip you off. You won't enjoy the fact that everything about her is of limited experience and thus limited pleasure for you.

    Advice: With escorts, don't go for those below 25.
    I am actually interested in leading a girl.

    Could you tell me which agency had Alexa and give me a little bit more details? Incall or outcall, open minded or not, if you picked her or was it a bit more random?

    Any information would be appreciated.

  5. #1120

    Russian escort

    So I tried one of the Russian escort agencies, who 'import' Russian, Ukrainian and other eastern European escorts into Lebanon and of a very good quality, relatively (7-8-9 / 10).

    Her name was Alexa. She looked 90% as the pictures, mid sized boobs and a clean body, and she was very decent. But she was 21.

    Now one may think a 21 year old would be fancy because she's young and would have a more beautiful and less 'used' body because of her age. But this isn't the issue.

    The problem is that young escorts, including this one, are often anxious and not very comfortable in what they do. Reason: limited experience.

    They're young relative to the median age in this business, (legally she has been allowed to work in it for 3 years. Although I doubt she has been for more than a year). So the lack of experience shows when dealing with the customer. You pretty much have to lead her all the time and tell her what you want, all while seeing the anxious looks in her eyes. She's an innocent soul, too innocent and fragile for such a business at this age. So while you may enjoy the fact that someone like her won't be abusing your money, wasting your time or trying to rip you off. You won't enjoy the fact that everything about her is of limited experience and thus limited pleasure for you.

    Advice: With escorts, don't go for those below 25.

  6. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeano  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I have a question about foreign girls who work in SNC. If the guy pick them up at 2 pm from their hotel which is usually owned by the SNC, does he have to pay also at the reception 100 $ commission (supposedly the cost of bottle of champagne) ? Is it true that the girl is not allowed to leave the hotel if not paid at the reception?
    Logically. The SNC has a work contract with the girl and has every right to make money from whatever she does. They're the reason she is working here and getting customers. So you either pay for the champagne bottle in the SNC and spend 90 minutes with the girl or you pay a slightly higher price if you decide to pick her up on the spot.

  7. #1118
    So you think SNC managers are stupid? The girls are cash cows and thus are not allowed to step foot outside the hotel without the champagne fees paid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeano  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I have a question about foreign girls who work in SNC. If the guy pick them up at 2 pm from their hotel which is usually owned by the SNC, does he have to pay also at the reception 100 $ commission (supposedly the cost of bottle of champagne) ? Is it true that the girl is not allowed to leave the hotel if not paid at the reception?

  8. #1117

    Pick up SNC girls from their hotel

    Hi guys,

    I have a question about foreign girls who work in SNC. If the guy pick them up at 2 pm from their hotel which is usually owned by the SNC, does he have to pay also at the reception 100 $ commission (supposedly the cost of bottle of champagne) ? Is it true that the girl is not allowed to leave the hotel if not paid at the reception?

  9. #1116

    Hi

    In December I was in Hazmieh Beirut and I saw what appeared to be a pimp walking with a women in tight leather pants and high heels I'm not sure if the women was russian or syrian is this a common sight nowadays.

  10. #1115

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyLB  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I tried Kira last week she's good looking (not a 10 but she's good. Great boobs and body. Her ass can be better.

    The good thing about her is that she meet you at an apartment and not an hotel so better privacy.

    She's clean an know how to treat you.
    Thank you for your reply. But what is her age and how would you rate the service provided compared to the money that you have paid (I think she asks for 200 $ for 1 h).

  11. #1114

    Deceived

    So I tried a new travel girl who work for the same operator than from last year.

    She was supposed to be 25 and her selfies were showing so, but once face to face she was more looking like 30-33 years old, her face was obviously older than on the selfies.

    Thanks God I only took the 30 mn option, starting with a massage which was average, the blowjob was very good, sex was average as her vagina was too large though she was simulating like a porn actress, so back to blowjob to finish!

    She tried to french kiss twice but I turned my face because I don't want any herpes or other things.

    The new hotel where she and other travel girls receive you is not as good as the one from last year, we are passing from a 4* hotel to a 2* one and yes it has an impact on the sex itself as light in the room is white / blue like in an old 'dekken' instead of reddish white, and lack of towels in the bathroom (better use toilet papers for local wash).

    I missed the superb experience I had with last year's gym girl and the much better hotel they use to be in.

    Well this time:

    GFE: 7/10.

    Body ass part: 8/10.

    Body front: 6/10.

    Face: 6/10.

    Sex: 5/10.

    Blowjob-handjob: 9/10.

    Cleanness (using condom from A to Z): 10/10.

    So yes I feel cheated as the photos included selfies they sent me were either photoshoped or certainly not from this year and the new hotel is not half as good as the old one.

    I hope the Russian managers will return to a respect of the customers by sending selfies from at least the same year and don't cheat so much on the age, and of course choosing a better hotel, or else I will seriously think about doing weekend travels to Kiev even if it will cost me more.

  12. #1113

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEanted  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I was searching on BP and found a lady called Kira she is a Russian in her late 20 early 30. She was in Beirut months ago and came back this week has anyone tried her what are your reviews and what was the rate?
    Hey,

    I tried Kira last week she's good looking (not a 10 but she's good. Great boobs and body. Her ass can be better.

    The good thing about her is that she meet you at an apartment and not an hotel so better privacy.

    She's clean an know how to treat you.

  13. #1112
    Is it normal that durex condoms are 3 x the price in Europe? Or prices are higher in supermarket than Pharmacies?

    I used to find Durex cock rings 10 years ago everywhere, do you know if we can find in Lebanon?

  14. #1111

    Russian

    Hi guys,

    I was searching on BP and found a lady called Kira she is a Russian in her late 20 early 30. She was in Beirut months ago and came back this week has anyone tried her what are your reviews and what was the rate?

  15. #1110

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhatever  [View Original Post]
    For many reasons:

    -Fake photos even when they say real so you never know with who you will end up.

    -Sanitary reasons because most of them are coming straight from Syria without any control.

    -Price!! I pay 200 $ for a Russian top model, why would I pay the same for a fat hairy Syrian?

    -Incall!! Russian girls will receive you in a 4 stars hotel room where you don't pay extra fees, 99% of the Arab escorts here are outcall so you will have to pay an extra fees for the hotel.
    I have seen some pretty Syrian escorts would you say there are some out there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape