Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Dhaka

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Dhaka?

Looking for some good action in Dhaka, please message me if you know anything.

Thanks

Does anybody know whether Innotel Hotel have hookers in their hotel bar same as Sonargaon? Which hotels have such a facility apart from sonagaon, Ruposhi and Westin?

Hello Guys!

Hi,

I have staying in Dhaka for almost an year now, but haven't really got a chance to avail quite an opportunity as exciting this forum reports tell me.

Looking forward to have suggestions where to start from? Am looking for a safe, exciting and best massage with sex option available in Dhaka.

Most important how to approach! Contact number, location or references would help. Heard lot about Avera, LW (I don't even know the full form of this), All the best but don't know how to reach to these places. Please help.

Musafir

Is Sarina a GF hotel? Last year I stayed at there for a few nights. Went to the bar but could not really figure out what was going on there. There were some ladies making eye contact but there was a security near the elevator. Anyways, these ladies were anything else but attractive so I was wondering whether it is possible to bring in girls from outside.

Intro

Fellow mongerers,

New to this site. Been in Dhaka for last year and half and have been active mostly in Gulshan Area massage scene. LW / Avera / Smiles have all been visited multiple times. Looking for new adventures. Also have cultivated some off market relationship with non-pros. Issue I have is that I can only do mongering during day time. Also my apartment is strictly off limit. So trying to figure out a way around this.

All in all so far so good.

Fee free to contact me here. Will keep posting from time to time and also get advice as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Larbo  [View Original Post]
    Easy to get semi-pros at the hotel bar at the Sonargaon Hotel. Best to get a room there for a few nights.
    R you sure they are semi-pros? So far I know all are they high professional and quoting high price only to be faced on in Sonargaon hotel. Generally only available in disco nights.

however, a relatively easy rickshaw or CNG ride to Manic Mia avenue to pick out a slim student or young MILF after 8:00pm or so. You are right about a bit of body fat. Even the "slim" ones will have a slightly rounded belly. It's all the rice they eat. They look good on their back on white sheets though.
    Manik Miah avenue is a huge boulverde for Dhaka. There are no hotels exists on that road. Peoples come here only the place remained for them hanging out. Certainly pros are available too. But 90% of them are scumer. Years before one of my friend trapped and snatched by some local boys. He made the contract with the girl; the girl took him by rickshaw through Asadgate crossing and certainly surrounded by a group of local boys. Luckily didn't harmed physically but lost money and all valuables carried by him,

Totally your choice in any "house" or so called "hotel" on airport road. Hotel and upper end girls will want you to use one, but. What I usually do is, as soon as we get to my room, I ask them if they are "clean" while gesturing to their pussy."No problems? Me either". Then, thoughtfully ask,"No condom?" If she is hesitant, or even firm about using one, GREAT. She is probably clean. Just convince her that you are too, and that it is very hard for you to finish in a condom. Then offer a 10-20% tip. After all, you just bargained her down at least that much, didn't you? The condom will go the way of the Dodo bird. Most girls here are familiar with the readily available "Morning after" pill, but they will still want to get up quickly to clean-up with the spray nozzle. LOL. I've watched them bury the head of the nozzle in their pussy and fill that thing up.

If the girl just shrugs and says "ok", everyone else has had her "no condom" also, and you are at the mercy of your iodine wash.

Cheers,

Larbo
    Do you promoting mongers not to use condom? Spreading out the germs and viruses all along the peoples acquainted with them?

Look near the traffic circle after 8 pm on weekends and holidays. Lots of them a few months ago. You have to approach them as they will not approach you. Usually in groups of two or three and you talk to all of them, then make your choice.

Larbo
    Oh, Manik Mia Avenue in front of the Parliament building! I confused that road with new airport road LOL.

Near the traffic circle

Quote Originally Posted by EternalWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly in Manic Mia avenue? In streets or hotel? I explored those area, looks like all the hotels are closed!
    Look near the traffic circle after 8 pm on weekends and holidays. Lots of them a few months ago. You have to approach them as they will not approach you. Usually in groups of two or three and you talk to all of them, then make your choice.

Larbo

Easy to get semi-pros at the hotel bar at the Sonargaon Hotel. Best to get a room there for a few nights. It is right downtown so traffic is TERRIBLE. It is, however, a relatively easy rickshaw or CNG ride to Manic Mia avenue to pick out a slim student or young MILF after 8:00pm or so.

Larbo
    Where exactly in Manic Mia avenue? In streets or hotel? I explored those area, looks like all the hotels are closed!

Thank you Larbo. Will get my visa application underway. See you in a couple of months

Not "vibrant", but good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Swell  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

Interesting reading back through your forum and getting a feel for mongering in Dhaka. By all accounts it appears you have quite a vibrant scene. As a purveyor of pussy, I am just dreaming about what it might be like to take a couple of days in your fair city. Would I be correct to assume that culturally the girls with a little bit of body fat are viewed as being more desirable here? Am hoping the answer might be yes as that would leave the slim ones for me heh heh.

The other question if I can be excused for asking is how easy is it to dispense with the condom with Bangladeshi girls. I am not a fan of condoms. This generally attracts some criticism but it is a personal choice. Washing immediately with an iodine wash and regular testing has helped me to stay clear of nasties now for quite some time. Would it be reasonable to expect that the higher end girls from the hotel bars could be persuaded to dispense with the condom?

The idea of a couple of days sampling your local delight just now to me while I am staring at a flat sea seems delicious.

Many thanks.

OS
    Easy to get semi-pros at the hotel bar at the Sonargaon Hotel. Best to get a room there for a few nights. It is right downtown so traffic is TERRIBLE. It is, however, a relatively easy rickshaw or CNG ride to Manic Mia avenue to pick out a slim student or young MILF after 8:00pm or so. You are right about a bit of body fat. Even the "slim" ones will have a slightly rounded belly. It's all the rice they eat. They look good on their back on white sheets though. I love white on brown on white.

Condoms? Totally your choice in any "house" or so called "hotel" on airport road. Hotel and upper end girls will want you to use one, but. What I usually do is, as soon as we get to my room, I ask them if they are "clean" while gesturing to their pussy."No problems? Me either". Then, thoughtfully ask,"No condom?" If she is hesitant, or even firm about using one, GREAT. She is probably clean. Just convince her that you are too, and that it is very hard for you to finish in a condom. Then offer a 10-20% tip. After all, you just bargained her down at least that much, didn't you? The condom will go the way of the Dodo bird. Most girls here are familiar with the readily available "Morning after" pill, but they will still want to get up quickly to clean-up with the spray nozzle. LOL. I've watched them bury the head of the nozzle in their pussy and fill that thing up.

If the girl just shrugs and says "ok", everyone else has had her "no condom" also, and you are at the mercy of your iodine wash.

Cheers,

Larbo

Condoms

Hi Guys.

Interesting reading back through your forum and getting a feel for mongering in Dhaka. By all accounts it appears you have quite a vibrant scene. As a purveyor of pussy, I am just dreaming about what it might be like to take a couple of days in your fair city. Would I be correct to assume that culturally the girls with a little bit of body fat are viewed as being more desirable here? Am hoping the answer might be yes as that would leave the slim ones for me heh heh.

The other question if I can be excused for asking is how easy is it to dispense with the condom with Bangladeshi girls. I am not a fan of condoms. This generally attracts some criticism but it is a personal choice. Washing immediately with an iodine wash and regular testing has helped me to stay clear of nasties now for quite some time. Would it be reasonable to expect that the higher end girls from the hotel bars could be persuaded to dispense with the condom?

The idea of a couple of days sampling your local delight just now to me while I am staring at a flat sea seems delicious.

Many thanks.

OS

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Siam Oasis Spa & Avera

Hi everyone!

I have been following this thread for sometime but this is (technically) my first post.

Because before I did not have any experience to share. Now I have few massage parlor experience in Dhaka.

I have visited "The Siam Oasis Spa" at Road-55, Gulshan-2 quite a few times. It is a very nice and clean place. All rooms are separate with attached bath having hot & cold shower, shower gel, fresh towels etc.

You can make appointment over phone. They have various types of massage and other therapies. They used to have both Thai & Bengali ladies for massage but recently the Thai ladies had to leave due to visa complications.

I always chose the hot oil massage (2800tk). I Have had massage from a Thai lady once and the other times from Bengali ladies. One thing I can guarantee, all of them are very well trained in giving massage. For extras, you have to be polite. Try to start a conversation. The Thai ladies were more open. They asked about extras themselves. In my case, near the end of massage she asked pointing to my crotch whether I want massage there. I said yes and she asked 2000tk for it! I bargained a bit but she refused so I went for it. Don't laugh at me. I felt ripped off because I came very quickly.

In my next few visits I had HJ only once because all the girls ask for 2000tk! May be they have an internal agreement.

I have visited Avera in Baridhara only once. There you will get HJ for 1000tk for sure. But massage quality is very average. If you just want extras at a reasonable price you may go to Avera.

But for overall environment & quality Siam Oasis is better.

Hope this info helps you guys. For details you can PM me.

And everyone, I need some contacts / pimps for some nice young girls (college university) operating in apartments. Please share!

Happy Hunting!

Siam Oasis Spa & Avera

Hi everyone!

I am a regular follower of this forum but did not post anything before. I just bought a subscription and this is my first post as I did't have any experience to share at all.

Recently after a lot of research I visited a massage place named 'The Siam Oasis Spa'. Its located in Gulshan-2 (they have a Facebook page, you can get address and phone numbers. You can also pm me to get all info). A very nice & clean place. They have various types of massages and other therapies. The therapists (Thai & Bengali, but Thais are now deported due to visa complicacy and I was told they may

Return soon) are very well trained and behaved.

Every time I went I took 60 min hot oil massage (2800tk). They will ask you which therapist you want? Thai or Bengali? I chose a Thai therapist the first time. I was directed to a nice room with a massage

Table and an attached shower.

Massage was very good. Near the end of massage The Thai therapist directly asked "you need massage there? ' pointing to my crotch. I said yes. She asked for 2000tk! I tried to bargain but she said 'I know

You have money'. I was really excited down there so I agreed. Didn't last long though. And felt really ripped off. Please don't laugh at me.

Next few times I tried Bengali ladies. All do massage well but they will not ask you abot HJ themselves. You have to be well behaved and polite and ask them. All girls will agree but I think they have set

Between themselves that the lowest charge for HJ is 2000tk. After the first time I had HJ only once out of four times. Because it felt so expensive!

One thing I can guarantee, this place is very good for real massage therapies. Place is clean, all rooms have attached bath, with hot and cold water, shower gel, shampoo, fresh towels. The building is also well located. There are various mens & womens salon on other floors. If you want a good relaxing massage and ready to pay good amount for extras. This is the place.

I have tried Avera only once. HJ is like confirmed over there and is also cheap (100tk) but Siam Oasis is better than Avera in all aspects.

And lastly, everyone please share with me some good info about real contacts / pimps who can provide nice goodlooking girls for FS / massage in apartments.

Happy Hunting!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations