Perla Negra
La Vie en Rose
allowanceonly.com
Tokyostyle Deliver
Euro Girls Escort

Thread: Dhaka

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1658
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1658

    Hotel 71

    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven007  [View Original Post]
    In mongering there no place for 'Advance'. I suggest you go to Hotel Regency or Sonargaon, pick any girl from the party and take her to your place or take any room in the hotel. A brother has written a report about Sonargaon recently. I also went to Sonargaon bar and saw some girls roaming. You just have to make eye contact properly then they will come to you. Cost should be around 6.5 k to 10 k but not more. If you can afford a five star hotel room that's nice if not then I suggest you take a room in Hotel 71 in Bijoynagar. Nice 3 star hotel with 3 k minimal for 1 night. Whenever I monger I prefer that hotel. If you go to Sonargaon or Regency share your experience. Have a hassle free mongering.
    Thanks bro for sharing. It would be great if you share hotel experience like ID or registration. I mean during the room rent they asked for both person's ID or one's ID is enough to book the room.

    Thanks.

  2. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven007  [View Original Post]
    In mongering there no place for 'Advance'. I suggest you go to Hotel Regency or Sonargaon, pick any girl from the party and take her to your place or take any room in the hotel. A brother has written a report about Sonargaon recently. I also went to Sonargaon bar and saw some girls roaming. You just have to make eye contact properly then they will come to you. Cost should be around 6.5 k to 10 k but not more. If you can afford a five star hotel room that's nice if not then I suggest you take a room in Hotel 71 in Bijoynagar. Nice 3 star hotel with 3 k minimal for 1 night. Whenever I monger I prefer that hotel. If you go to Sonargaon or Regency share your experience. Have a hassle free mongering.
    Thanks bro for sharing your experience. Just want to know about Hotel 71. Are they allow anyone without any ID or need both persons ID? It would be great if you share your hotel 71 experience and also procedure.

    Thanks.

  3. #1656

    Go to Sonargaon bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsekh  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report, I have few questions:

    Is it possible to visit Pan Pacific bar for a non white Bangladeshi looking man without staying in the hotel?

    What should I tell to the lobby or security when entering to the hotel?
    You just simply tell them you would like to go to bar.

  4. #1655

    Nice pick

    Quote Originally Posted by Id481  [View Original Post]
    I follow this forum regularly, currently staying in Canada but I often visit to Bangladesh for the project related work. I have had no experience on mongering in Dhaka but this forum particularly Bangladesh section was beneficial during my recent trip. I stayed at the Pan Pacific, but I was more interested in some nice pick-up joints or freelancers.

    At the bar noticed several girls around, going around tables and waiting for signs. It was my first night so I was just watching the action around tables. The next night I was well prepared and started the interviewing process. Spotted a nice girl (she told me her name was Nupur, pretty sure they use fake name) and was able to negotiate 8000 for the night.

    Pretty face with nice size tits and tight kitty. I would say her tits were gravity defying, very pointy and firm. Just the way I like them to be. Service was very good, standard GFE was on offer with DFK. Her English was OK to have the communication as naughty as can be.
    I had Nupur before. Really very tight pussy.

  5. #1654

    Best Western Maple Leaf

    Went to Best Western Maple Leaf today. Took a Bengali tribal girl Shetu. Took one hour aroma oil massage Tk 4300 after 20% discount. Massage quality quite OK but not very good. Environment is very good. Clean and hygienic with beautiful soft music. But luck of mongering- they do not provide anything. They also have Thai masseuse. So a bad luck today.

  6. #1653

    Ayurveda Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars66  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your share brother. Could you please tell me the name of that girl! And what about their collection of girls. Is there any option to choose? Whats the full body massage cost? Please let me know. And if possible share your FS experience with her. I mean the things you did and her FS menu thanks.
    Brother,

    I cannot remember her name. Just go there and tell your demand. If lucky you will find her. I paid 3800 on the counter for massage (quite expensive). But had great sessions. I sucked her boobs and was able to so French kiss. Also through the session we did some poking and naughty things like we used slang and we both slapped each other to make the thing wilder.

  7. #1652

    Thank you

    Shoutout to Unforgiven007, SantaClause, ID481. I was just about to bKash some money to Jhumka today from New York because she promised to talk to me in details after that. But from your posts, I realize now it would be a big mistake. Your posts have been very helpful. I will be asking you questions from time to time.

  8. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDingDong  [View Original Post]
    The ones on FB are fakes. However. I wouldn't say all of them. I happened to book one. And had to cancel due to some emergency. Don't use the link with jimdo one. He's fake for sure.

    As far as pan pacific goes. Nahhhhh. Tried them. Not classy enough. Trying to penetrate into the deeper links no luck so far.

    What is the review on jhumka? She any good?
    Jhumka was good and provided girls. She have her own place in Rampura, Banasree. But I heard that she demand advance in bkash so she is out of list. There are some flat service in Mohammadpur. But sharing contact no is not legal here. You can go to Kakoli and ask dalals standing in front of hotels to take you to Uttara or Mirpur flats.

  9. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by Id481  [View Original Post]
    I follow this forum regularly, currently staying in Canada but I often visit to Bangladesh for the project related work. I have had no experience on mongering in Dhaka but this forum particularly Bangladesh section was beneficial during my recent trip. I stayed at the Pan Pacific, but I was more interested in some nice pick-up joints or freelancers.

    At the bar noticed several girls around, going around tables and waiting for signs. It was my first night so I was just watching the action around tables. The next night I was well prepared and started the interviewing process. Spotted a nice girl (she told me her name was Nupur, pretty sure they use fake name) and was able to negotiate 8000 for the night.

    Pretty face with nice size tits and tight kitty. I would say her tits were gravity defying, very pointy and firm. Just the way I like them to be. Service was very good, standard GFE was on offer with DFK. Her English was OK to have the communication as naughty as can be.
    Thanks for sharing your experience bro. I also had been there. Did you saw any middle aged ladies or MILF there willing to be hired. Last time I went there to search MILF but didn't have much luck.

  10. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by McDreamy420  [View Original Post]
    I have researched Jhumka and I have talked with her on facebook. She won't answer any questions unless I pay her some money upfront. Planning to bKash the phone sex money to get her talking. Do you think this would be a good idea?
    In mongering there no place for 'Advance'. I suggest you go to Hotel Regency or Sonargaon, pick any girl from the party and take her to your place or take any room in the hotel. A brother has written a report about Sonargaon recently. I also went to Sonargaon bar and saw some girls roaming. You just have to make eye contact properly then they will come to you. Cost should be around 6.5 k to 10 k but not more. If you can afford a five star hotel room that's nice if not then I suggest you take a room in Hotel 71 in Bijoynagar. Nice 3 star hotel with 3 k minimal for 1 night. Whenever I monger I prefer that hotel. If you go to Sonargaon or Regency share your experience. Have a hassle free mongering.

  11. #1648

    Jumka is fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by dingdingdong  [View Original Post]
    the ones on fb are fakes. However. I wouldn't say all of them. I happened to book one. And had to cancel due to some emergency. Don't use the link with jimdo one. He's fake for sure.

    As far as pan pacific goes. Nahhhhh. Tried them. Not classy enough. Trying to penetrate into the deeper links no luck so far.

    What is the review on jhumka? She any good?
    Jhumka is fake and fraud. Don't go for that fraud lady. This is my personal experience.

  12. #1647

    Banglamotor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsekh  [View Original Post]
    Bad idea, don't waste your money.

    You better visit any flat in Uttara or Banglamotor where with with 1500 taka you could have good sex.
    Where in Banglamotor?

    ===============================================

    Greetings,

    Here's how to contact other forum members.

    1. Buy a subscription.

    2. Send them a Private Message.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=Subscriptions

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  13. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by Id481  [View Original Post]
    I follow this forum regularly, currently staying in Canada but I often visit to Bangladesh for the project related work. I have had no experience on mongering in Dhaka but this forum particularly Bangladesh section was beneficial during my recent trip. I stayed at the Pan Pacific, but I was more interested in some nice pick-up joints or freelancers.

    At the bar noticed several girls around, going around tables and waiting for signs. It was my first night so I was just watching the action around tables. The next night I was well prepared and started the interviewing process. Spotted a nice girl (she told me her name was Nupur, pretty sure they use fake name) and was able to negotiate 8000 for the night.

    Pretty face with nice size tits and tight kitty. I would say her tits were gravity defying, very pointy and firm. Just the way I like them to be. Service was very good, standard GFE was on offer with DFK. Her English was OK to have the communication as naughty as can be.
    Thanks for your report, I have few questions:

    Is it possible to visit Pan Pacific bar for a non white Bangladeshi looking man without staying in the hotel?

    What should I tell to the lobby or security when entering to the hotel?

  14. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by McDreamy420  [View Original Post]
    I have researched Jhumka and I have talked with her on facebook. She won't answer any questions unless I pay her some money upfront. Planning to bKash the phone sex money to get her talking. Do you think this would be a good idea?
    Bad idea, don't waste your money.

    You better visit any flat in Uttara or Banglamotor where with with 1500 taka you could have good sex.

  15. #1644

    Pan Pacific Sonargaon

    I follow this forum regularly, currently staying in Canada but I often visit to Bangladesh for the project related work. I have had no experience on mongering in Dhaka but this forum particularly Bangladesh section was beneficial during my recent trip. I stayed at the Pan Pacific, but I was more interested in some nice pick-up joints or freelancers.

    At the bar noticed several girls around, going around tables and waiting for signs. It was my first night so I was just watching the action around tables. The next night I was well prepared and started the interviewing process. Spotted a nice girl (she told me her name was Nupur, pretty sure they use fake name) and was able to negotiate 8000 for the night.

    Pretty face with nice size tits and tight kitty. I would say her tits were gravity defying, very pointy and firm. Just the way I like them to be. Service was very good, standard GFE was on offer with DFK. Her English was OK to have the communication as naughty as can be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
First social network for London escorts and UK escorts
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape