wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Dhaka

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane74  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Can you PM me. I will give you a contact for a Pimp. Also you could try out at Westin hotel in the evenings. Sometimes at the lobby but defiantly at the roof top bar.
    Ok. . can you tell me more about westin hotel. I will visit there tomorrw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikram14  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

I am in Dhaka and looking for any lead. Any fellow monger can help me. Or would like to do together mongering. Are welcome too.
    Hi,

Can you PM me. I will give you a contact for a Pimp. Also you could try out at Westin hotel in the evenings. Sometimes at the lobby but defiantly at the roof top bar.

City Inn

Quote Originally Posted by MehediKhan  [View Original Post]
    In the past, I had heard good things about this place. Do you know what happened? Management change or over-complacent management?
    The place is now dull. I don't know why but the quality of girls and their attitude. More so the place is under observation of security agencies. Before 01 year or so they had a raid in this place. After that the area does not provide a standard service.

Gazipur Bhawal national park

I heard there are prostitutes and pimps in Bhawal national park. Which gate should I go to?

Status of Banani hotels

Anyone know update on latest status of Banani hotels? I want to go lick some pussy.

In Dhaka

Hello guys.

I am in Dhaka and looking for any lead. Any fellow monger can help me. Or would like to do together mongering. Are welcome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas007  [View Original Post]
    City Inn is not providing standard service now a days. The girls are not good. Hardly they know about massage. Neither they are expert in extra.
    In the past, I had heard good things about this place. Do you know what happened? Management change or over-complacent management?

Sonargaon Hotel

Has any of the members recently visited Sonargaon bar? How are the ladies & their price now a days?

City Inn

Quote Originally Posted by MehediKhan  [View Original Post]
    I was there two times in the past year.

Entrance: Office building. Front desk with big lobby is staffed by two guys in their 50's.

Visit #1:

Cost: Tk 3500 for 60 min oil massage. Asked for discount but nothing offered.

Girl: 4/10 - short, curvy (forgot name). No choice given. Not my type at all.

Room: 3/10 - faded & torn towel on massage bed, discoloured sofa cover, only fluorescent tube light (too bright on my eyes), in-room shower but looked dirty.

Service: 3/10 - typical massage with good attention to ass (few finger swipes too). After flip, asked for the menu. I was offered Tk 3000 for BJ. Too much IMO, so declined.

Visit #2:

Cost: (same) Tk 3500 for 60 min oil massage. Asked for discount but nothing offered.

Girl: 6/10 - tall, bit curvy (Sheuli or Shilpi). No choice given. Face seems Garo / hill-track minorities.

Room: 8/10 - much better room with massage bed and foot-massage type sofa, in-room 3 pc toilet but looked dirty.

Service: 5/10 - below average massage with only HJ (at Tk 2000) in the menu. Again too much IMO, so declined.

Not going back again.
    City Inn is not providing standard service now a days. The girls are not good. Hardly they know about massage. Neither they are expert in extra.

Searching for contacts in Dhaka

Hello everyone! I'm going to visit Dhaka in the middle of September, staying there for some days.

I'm new in this country so I want a local English speaking guide helping me find girls. Maybe a trip to Daulatdia?

Please PM me!

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by SM26J  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Is Lakeshore a girl friendly hotel. I am staying there and want to bring in a girl but not sure.
    I have not done it myself, so can't say for sure. However, I have seen some girls (seemingly working girls) hang around the Lobby area of Lakeshore Hotel in the evenings. So I would assume you can bring your friend-for-the-night to your room without much hassle.

Lakeshore

Quote Originally Posted by JpChoudhury  [View Original Post]
    Did you have any luck at the Lakeshore Hotel, in the end? I'm thinking of paying it a visit when I'm next in Dhaka.
    Hi,

Is Lakeshore a girl friendly hotel. I am staying there and want to bring in a girl but not sure.

Dhaka

Hello,

I am from Delhi visiting Dhaka. Can anyone share contacts in Dhaka I can exchange for contacts in Colombo, Delhi and Mumbai.

Quote Originally Posted by JpChoudhury  [View Original Post]
    If you get a flat out refusal like that I would say it's best not to push any further. From my experience, the women who provide extra services don't need to be talked into it. You just ask and they will let you know what's available.

There's always the issue of not knowing whether you should ask the woman in the first place. In the past there have been two ways I've been able to judge this. Either the lady spends a lot of time around my arse (the credit card style swipe seems to be the universal sign that extra's are on offer). Or when I turn over the visible erection acts as a sign that I'm up for it. If a woman is offering extras she'll normally let me know at that point. If not, it's usually an embarrassed look away!
    Any girl providing massage service in Dhaka (And maybe the whole world) has faced the question about extra service over and over again. So don't be shy. Just ask straight and accept the answer. The more shy you look, more you have to pay.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AmeerZoha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any erotic experience in this center? http://www.cityinnbd.com/service.html.

Please do share about it.
    I was there two times in the past year.

Entrance: Office building. Front desk with big lobby is staffed by two guys in their 50's.

Visit #1:

Cost: Tk 3500 for 60 min oil massage. Asked for discount but nothing offered.

Girl: 4/10 - short, curvy (forgot name). No choice given. Not my type at all.

Room: 3/10 - faded & torn towel on massage bed, discoloured sofa cover, only fluorescent tube light (too bright on my eyes), in-room shower but looked dirty.

Service: 3/10 - typical massage with good attention to ass (few finger swipes too). After flip, asked for the menu. I was offered Tk 3000 for BJ. Too much IMO, so declined.

Visit #2:

Cost: (same) Tk 3500 for 60 min oil massage. Asked for discount but nothing offered.

Girl: 6/10 - tall, bit curvy (Sheuli or Shilpi). No choice given. Face seems Garo / hill-track minorities.

Room: 8/10 - much better room with massage bed and foot-massage type sofa, in-room 3 pc toilet but looked dirty.

Service: 5/10 - below average massage with only HJ (at Tk 2000) in the menu. Again too much IMO, so declined.

Not going back again.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations