Scroguard

Thread: Dhaka

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

How to contact with you

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickCun  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

I am new here. Visited this website today itself and purchased membership.

I am on a duty travel to Dhaka from 20-31 July 2015. I am living at Lakshore hotel. I can see some girls sitting in the lobby area in the evenings but have not approached any. Does anyone have any update on this place regarding possibilities.

Also, please private message me if anybody can help with contacts for getting laid. Good quality only.

Best
    How to contact with you.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Lw

Anyone have experience about LW Gulshan+-2.

Lakeshore

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickCun  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

I am living at Lakshore hotel. I can see some girls sitting in the lobby area in the evenings but have not approached any.

Best
    Did you have any luck at the Lakeshore Hotel, in the end? I'm thinking of paying it a visit when I'm next in Dhaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsekh  [View Original Post]
    Kakoli and all others budget hotels are closed by new police DC. I spoke to a pimp who told me this yesterday.

Most of hotel's girls have gone to private flats.
    For some reason, I feel uncomfortable visiting private flats. Who knows what scam the girl or pimp will come up with.

Has anyone (or their friends) ever come across a police raid in Bangladesh? What happens to the customer / monger? Is he arrested or can you get away with a small tip to the police?

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerson2  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been out to the Kakoli / Banani area recently? How are the hotels doing and what is the selection like?

When I was there a few months back it was dead. I'm thinking of planning another trip before the end of the year and would appreciate any reviews about its current status.
    Kakoli and all others budget hotels are closed by new police DC. I spoke to a pimp who told me this yesterday.

Most of hotel's girls have gone to private flats.

Quote Originally Posted by MiranMiranMira  [View Original Post]
    Can you please tell which extras you received? And when is the last time you went?
    It was May when I went there and I took a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by MehediKhan  [View Original Post]
    Gulshan,

2 is apparent closed down. Is she available at Banani Bridge location now?

Also, has any one tried the hotel Spa? I saw some reports on Westin but how about Lake Shore, Long Beach, Six Seasons, Royal Park, Four Point etc?
    Gulshan 2 reera is not close down. It is still running.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Reera spa (Gulshan 2) is well known for extra service. Go and ask for Leepi. She has huge tits and she sucks well. Last time when I get there, she made me came inside her and swallowed.
    Can you please tell which extras you received? And when is the last time you went?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeerZoha  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

I have just found the the following place is providing Tantra Sensual Massage, Uttara, Dhaka.

It is called Gravity Spa Salon, Uttara, Dhaka.

Here is the link to their site: http://gravityspasalon.com/salon/wellness-tantra/.

Please do share your experience on this new massage parlor!
    Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is a guy-on-guy massage place. Their saloon is nice enough.

New tantra massage at Dhaka, Uttara

Hello guys,

I have just found the the following place is providing Tantra Sensual Massage, Uttara, Dhaka.

It is called Gravity Spa Salon, Uttara, Dhaka.

Here is the link to their site: http://gravityspasalon.com/salon/wellness-tantra/.

Please do share your experience on this new massage parlor!

Quote Originally Posted by MehediKhan  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, no one should be paying more than 5000-5500 all-in for FS in a massage place. You tend to get a lower mileage if you are only getting HJ / BJ.
    Smile & Venus ("Famous") were both 2500 for massage few days back but recently increased rate. But I hear that quality is still same as before. Also, other places like Avera and Reera offer massage at cheaper rates from 2400-3000.

Quote Originally Posted by DisiKamuk  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Sorry for delay, I was travelling and had a limited access to internet. Reach Hotel White Regency, New Airport Road. You will find 8/10 Young boys standing on the entrance of the hotel. Make an eye contact with one of the boys and tell what you want. I should advise you not to visit this place at least first time alone. Go together with any local fellow and be acquainted with one of the boys and fulfill your lust as much as you want. You may go other hotels if you desire. I have been mongering for last 10 years. And visited almost all the hotels you may find on New Airport Road. HWR is newest of those and relatively cleaner, good numbers of girls are found of different ages. If you visit Hotel Purnima, the ask for Babu, a young man of around 35 with a mustache he used to be my contact and if you find him let me know. I may visit the place oncoming Friday and expecting to write a pleasing report.

Regards,

Disikakuk
    Hi,

Please PM me.

Am in Dhaka

Hi guys!

I am new here. Visited this website today itself and purchased membership.

I am on a duty travel to Dhaka from 20-31 July 2015. I am living at Lakshore hotel. I can see some girls sitting in the lobby area in the evenings but have not approached any. Does anyone have any update on this place regarding possibilities.

Also, please private message me if anybody can help with contacts for getting laid. Good quality only.

Best

Quote Originally Posted by MiranMiranMira  [View Original Post]
    Massage price can be bargained to 3500. Plus FS can be bargained to 1500.
    IMHO, no one should be paying more than 5000-5500 all-in for FS in a massage place. You tend to get a lower mileage if you are only getting HJ / BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by BdBoy007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I will be at Dhaka this month (July) for a couple of weeks. Looking for some fun time there. I have always been a solo flyer and never met someone from ISG or any other forum for that matter. But this time I am thinking about meeting with some fellow mongers here for chat or may be for hunting together? Anyone interested?
    Hi buddy!

Just joined this site and am right now in Dhaka. Came here for 10 days. Will travel back on 31 July. Let me know the plans.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations