Adult Vacations
White Rabbit
Liquid lapdance

Thread: North China - Beijing

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 758 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaywhy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for letting us know. Just to confirm, her old place was in CP, so while you note near The Place, you means it's still in CP.
    Yeah, still next to Jenny Lou's.

I'm a believer that any place can be one, but you need to build a relationship with the lady if it isn't that sort of establishment.
    Is Bldg. 411 the only MP in WJ where I can get proper service during first visit? If not, please name couple others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanuk327  [View Original Post]
    Do you think HJ at this place was available?
    I'm a believer that any place can be one, but you need to build a relationship with the lady if it isn't that sort of establishment.

Thanks for letting us know. Just to confirm, her old place was in CP, so while you note near The Place, you means it's still in CP.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandOrzabal  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've been going to a MP near The Place, run by Nina.

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by RolandOrzabal  [View Original Post]

Saw some posts recommending Nina's HEs but said it was closing down. It didn't close. I can confirm that it's still open, just went last week for my fourth visit. I can also confirm that Nina gives unbelievable HJs. She's older, I'd guess in her 40's? Not very attractive, I wouldn't call her a MILF. But god damn does she give a great HJ. I had a hard time understanding how a HJ can be great until Nina. There's like all these different positions plus she's tireless, enthusiastic and really seems like she's having a good time. She'll stick a finger in your ass (without asking) if you're into that. At one point she was on top of me and riding me. With the backside of her knee. I fucked her knee! Oh and she gives a mean massage as well. I've gotten two massages from her, and I really recommend everyone try it once. It's 200 RMB on top of whatever massage you got, the cheapest is the traditional Chinese massage for 200 RMB making it 400 RMB total. Somebody wrote they got her down to 100 RMB on top, but I was unsuccessful with that.

The place also offers FS with the other girls there for 800 RMB total, massage + CBJ + FS. The first time I had this tiny girl, 20 years old. She was cute, but her tiny little hands didn't lead to a very good massage. The extras weren't great either. I've never enjoyed CBJ, this was no different. No GFE / DFK, and she tried to rush the sex, but I despite all of that I did enjoy myself. The second time was with a 25-year-old girl, Liu Wang. She was pretty and a little thicker than most Chinese girls, nice and busty. Fantastic massage, best massage I've ever had. Great sex too, very passionate. Total GFE, tons of DFK and it seemed like she was enjoying it just as much as I was, which made everything way better. Definitely would recommend her. She said she doesn't work there full-time though, so not sure how often she's there.

Nina's place is pretty small, just two rooms (one with three massage tables, one private room) and no shower, but has a good atmosphere.
    She is old and ugly but gives you the best HJ ever! Just like in the movies!

OraQuick, etc

Home tests for HIV have been on the market for over 3 yrs. Both imported and domestically produced versions are available in China (OraQuick, OraWell, VondFo, Union, etc).

These tests are comparable to professionally administered tests for false positives, though there is a slightly higher rick of a false negative with home tests. This can be mitigated somewhat by taking the test twice.

Home tests are antibody-based, and antibodies may not show up in your system until 1-3 months after exposure, while the newest (4th generation) HIV lab tests identify not only antibodies but also antigens. Antigens usually show up 2-4 weeks after exposure, so are typically able to identify HIV infection weeks earlier than home tests.

If the cause of your lost sleep is a bar girl you met in AC or Snooky a few months ago, do a home test (twice).

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    It would be good if you did find such a place but with the endless paranoia about peoples identification here its highly likely that no such place exists.

Outside some Singapore bars they have a 30 minute check with no questions. BKK has the same. Not quite so enlightened here.

Few years back I needed one in HK. They had nearly the same paranoia so hopped on a plane to Taiwan where I knew there was no such problem.
    F.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWired  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody here know about possible HIV / AIDS testing center in Beijing where applicants for testing don't have to be registered and can go through the whole process without telling the staff their personal details? I've heard such place doesn't exist in China but I'd give it one more shot and ask more experienced fellows in here.
    It would be good if you did find such a place but with the endless paranoia about peoples identification here its highly likely that no such place exists.

Outside some Singapore bars they have a 30 minute check with no questions. BKK has the same. Not quite so enlightened here.

Few years back I needed one in HK. They had nearly the same paranoia so hopped on a plane to Taiwan where I knew there was no such problem.

1. "Never made a move" - What move do you usually do?

I MIGHT BRUSH A LEG.

2. Not sure about showers? What do you do after an oil massage?

LIKE I SAID, SOME PLACES WIPE YOU DOWN VERY GOOD WITH HOT WATER AND A TOWEL.

3. Did you get HJ or not? Was it included in the 188?

NOOE.

4. its Jiangtaixilu and Fangyuannan. What is the MP name?

NO IDEA, BUT ITS ON THE CORNER SO YOU can't MISS IT.
    Do you think HJ at this place was available?

Wanjing

I have only been to WJ for Korean BBQ so I decided last night to take a late drive. I remember some comments about the 300/400 buildings, but wanted to see what was around the Fairmont. It didn't help that it was already 1 am, but found a place that has its building number as part of the name of the establishment if you search for massage places with the iPhone map near the F. Its on the first floor but you need to come in from the left side looking at the front door of the building. You must wonder why I am bothering to post this. Read on. I go in, ask for an oil massage and the guy gets me a late 20 early 30 lady with a nice rack. 10 min legit massage, 5 min tickling and 5 min HJ. No extras, but she let me lift her shirt and play with her nipples while she stroked me. 20 min later, I shoot, hand over 200 and she gives me 2 back with a thank you. Absolutely no expectation of a tip.

Anonymous HIV / AIDS testing in Beijing

Does anybody here know about possible HIV / AIDS testing center in Beijing where applicants for testing don't have to be registered and can go through the whole process without telling the staff their personal details? I've heard such place doesn't exist in China but I'd give it one more shot and ask more experienced fellows in here.

BB186 + thoughts

I rarely post on ISG, but I though I would this time. I read the forum for Beijing and found that things were "limited" (more on that), but at least there was the classified section. So with a bit of spare time I contacted BB186 and opted for the 700 RMB body 2 body massage.

The place was relatively easy to find on a map with a bit of searching, it was not far from a subway station. When I got there only a petite lovely named Tina was there. I showered and got on the bed. The massage was pretty good and did get the kinks out. When it switched to the b2 b part I really could appreciate Tina, especially when I flipped over. She was really hot. Truly a smoking bod. As she got rolling I asked about FS, but she said that was 1500, which is rather steep. But in short order I got what I had come for. She showered, then I did, and then I was out about 50 minutes after I arrived. All in all a positive experience, though no great deal price wise. Still, if I were here another week I'd probably make another appointment for the same, just to keep the blood flowing.

In general, my impression is that Beijing is kind of a desert. There are some mongering opportunities, but quite limited. Some, like 500 USD for 1 HR Russian outcalls, are just ridiculous. From things people have been posting, there seems to have been a crackdown last Feb that drove up prices and significantly reduced business. And getting info is not so easy. I have no idea if BP is reliable or not, but even there the pickings are slim for a city of 21 million. Two years ago I was in Shenzhen, and things were easy to find. I wandered into some small back streets near the train station, walked slowly looking around, and a older lady cam up to me and said "you want massage?" "What kind of massage?" I said. "Sex massage" she replied. Well, there was plenty of the former and none of the latter, after I followed her up to a nearby flat. There I got my pick of three and I had a fun 40 min with a real hottie (8/10) who was very wet and really into it. 400 RMB + 50 tip if I remember correctly. Don't know if that is the case now, either in availability or price. From reading the forum, such opportunities do not seem to exist here.

But if you compare Beijing with places like Hamburg, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Houston, Lima, Bangkok (OK, not fair), or even Singapore (where the scene has decayed somewhat in the past few years), it is really lacking. Madrid is a paradise by comparison, with erosguia and pictures that are pretty light on putashop giving a good representation of providers, and plenty of excellent offerings at the 100 euro level (or even less).

Quote Originally Posted by Sanuk327  [View Original Post]
    I think this area is close to Tuanjehu subway station, right?
    Based on the map, yes appears to be. I will be out there next week, anyone been lately? I will try to scout it out if I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by ErasmusBDragin  [View Original Post]
    This is something you don't see too often on this board; a credible SW report! And so cost-effective! LOL.

I haven't been in awhile, but several blocks east of E 3rd ring on Yaojiayuan has been a notorious streetwalking zone for years. Before the Olympics you could count literally dozens, some quite attractive, others less. The most likely areas are the blocks immediately north and south of the first intersection (that is, the first light east of 3rd ring). There'll be ladies loitering on the benches in the shadows after sunset. The price was always 100,150 incl BJ. I can attest that there was still action a few months ago.QUOTE=Charlie Shine;1744795]After a few pints at the Irish V decided to head home. I'd been sitting on my fat arse all day so decided to leg it as I live in Wangjing xi and it's not too far away. I hit Wangjing xi Lu and near the corner of a dark little street I spied a tall woman with a handy figure looking like she was on the make. She saw me, made a whistle sound in that oh-so subtle way, and gave me her best come hither look. I asked how much and she held up one finger. As my ex wife would say, "At these prices why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ErasmusBDragin  [View Original Post]
    This is something you don't see too often on this board; a credible SW report! And so cost-effective! LOL.

I haven't been in awhile, but several blocks east of E 3rd ring on Yaojiayuan has been a notorious streetwalking zone for years. Before the Olympics you could count literally dozens, some quite attractive, others less. The most likely areas are the blocks immediately north and south of the first intersection (that is, the first light east of 3rd ring). There'll be ladies loitering on the benches in the shadows after sunset. The price was always 100,150 incl BJ. I can attest that there was still action a few months ago.

QUOTE=Charlie Shine;1744795]After a few pints at the Irish V decided to head home. I'd been sitting on my fat arse all day so decided to leg it as I live in Wangjing xi and it's not too far away. I hit Wangjing xi Lu and near the corner of a dark little street I spied a tall woman with a handy figure looking like she was on the make. She saw me, made a whistle sound in that oh-so subtle way, and gave me her best come hither look. I asked how much and she held up one finger. As my ex wife would say, "At these prices why not.

A few reviews

I've been lurking these boards for a while and been trying a few things out based on what I've read.

First foray was with one of Kitty's girls. This was around CNY, so a while ago. Asked for the model quality, 2000 RMB for 2 hours with the option to send her home after just one hour. Can't remember specifically what I requested, but I definitely said slim, BBBJ and GFE. She sent Judy, who I would not recommend. I was disappointed as soon as I opened the door, she was decent looking but wasn't stunning. In retrospect, I should've started with the girl-next-door-type so I knew what to expect when I booked "model"-quality. I also should've sent her away and asked Kitty to send another one, but hindsight is 20/20.

To Kitty's credit, Judy was indeed slim and no qualms with DFK, BBBJ or changing positions. Service itself was just like her looks: not bad, but nothing to write home about. BBBJ was super mechanical. The whole thing was pretty 'meh'. Finished one shot in mish, cancelled the second hour and sent her on her way. Kitty asked how it went over WeChat later and apologized that I was disappointed, promised to do better next time. Haven't hit her up since then, but I'm not against it.

Started going to MPs after that. Went to that six-story building a couple times. First time, wasn't offered any extras, just given a massage. Second time, the girl asked if I wanted a massage "down there" after she flipped me. After a little haggling, settled for 400 RMB for massage + HJ. Very cute girl, didn't mind my hands roaming but kept her clothes on and kept an eye on the door. Asked for FS, she said it wasn't possible. Did seem open to a BJ but we couldn't settle on a price. Read on here that building is closed now; haven't verified myself. Also went to a giant ritzy MP and got massaged by a dude, and a shitty tiny MP in an apartment where the girl didn't even close the door, much less offer extras.

Saw some posts recommending Nina's HEs but said it was closing down. It didn't close. I can confirm that it's still open, just went last week for my fourth visit. I can also confirm that Nina gives unbelievable HJs. She's older, I'd guess in her 40's? Not very attractive, I wouldn't call her a MILF. But god damn does she give a great HJ. I had a hard time understanding how a HJ can be great until Nina. There's like all these different positions plus she's tireless, enthusiastic and really seems like she's having a good time. She'll stick a finger in your ass (without asking) if you're into that. At one point she was on top of me and riding me. With the backside of her knee. I fucked her knee! Oh and she gives a mean massage as well. I've gotten two massages from her, and I really recommend everyone try it once. It's 200 RMB on top of whatever massage you got, the cheapest is the traditional Chinese massage for 200 RMB making it 400 RMB total. Somebody wrote they got her down to 100 RMB on top, but I was unsuccessful with that.

The place also offers FS with the other girls there for 800 RMB total, massage + CBJ + FS. The first time I had this tiny girl, 20 years old. She was cute, but her tiny little hands didn't lead to a very good massage. The extras weren't great either. I've never enjoyed CBJ, this was no different. No GFE / DFK, and she tried to rush the sex, but I despite all of that I did enjoy myself. The second time was with a 25-year-old girl, Liu Wang. She was pretty and a little thicker than most Chinese girls, nice and busty. Fantastic massage, best massage I've ever had. Great sex too, very passionate. Total GFE, tons of DFK and it seemed like she was enjoying it just as much as I was, which made everything way better. Definitely would recommend her. She said she doesn't work there full-time though, so not sure how often she's there.

Nina's place is pretty small, just two rooms (one with three massage tables, one private room) and no shower, but has a good atmosphere.

Posting Limitations