Thread: North China - Beijing

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 710 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryB  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, but I need translation help: Kawaii?

Gregory.
    In Japanese, kawaii means cute.
    Keredemo, boku no nihongo wa dame desho!

What means "looks super kawaii"?

Nice report, but I need translation help: Kawaii?

Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycemia01  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for an alternative to Lemon T, to try out new girls and found one through the international sex guide forum. They're located on San Yuan Qiao, Gateway. If you're not sure how to get there, just call her.

Her name is Daisy.

Got there and couldn't really find it, so just called her and she came to pick me up. It was a residential apartment. Nice classic decor. They had some girls and I picked the best looking one.

Name:Lily.

Face: 8/10 (MILF looking)

Body: 8/10 B tits, white and silky skin.

Service: Massage was superb and then she took off her clothes till her panties. She then proceeded to use her fingers and ran them all over my body. It was electric! I got hard immediately. After I turned over, she started to use her tits to rubba my brother. Although I would have preferred a bigger set of rack, but her technique almost made me come. I had to stop her. And then it was the HJ. She took her sweet time to make me super hard and asked me to tell her if I was about to come and then she would stop. She said this would maximise the experience. This went on for like ages and then when it was time, I shot a super big load. It was heavenly and I was super relaxed after that.

Damage: 800rmb for 90mins (Body to Body Massage and HJ inclusive)

Daisy said that they also have Nuru massage, where the girls would take off everything including panties (you could also opt for them to wear silk stockings at no extra charge) and used their butts as well to rubba your whole body. Nuru is 900rmb for 60 mins. 1000rmb for 90 mins inclusive of BJ. Will try this the next time round and post a report soon! They have a girl, Sophie, she wears spectacles and looks super kawaii. Heh. By the way, they also do outcall, just add 100rmb.

Daisy Beijing Massage

Was looking for an alternative to Lemon T, to try out new girls and found one through the international sex guide forum. They're located on San Yuan Qiao, Gateway. If you're not sure how to get there, just call her.

Her name is Daisy.

Got there and couldn't really find it, so just called her and she came to pick me up. It was a residential apartment. Nice classic decor. They had some girls and I picked the best looking one.

Name:Lily.

Face: 8/10 (MILF looking)

Body: 8/10 B tits, white and silky skin.

Service: Massage was superb and then she took off her clothes till her panties. She then proceeded to use her fingers and ran them all over my body. It was electric! I got hard immediately. After I turned over, she started to use her tits to rubba my brother. Although I would have preferred a bigger set of rack, but her technique almost made me come. I had to stop her. And then it was the HJ. She took her sweet time to make me super hard and asked me to tell her if I was about to come and then she would stop. She said this would maximise the experience. This went on for like ages and then when it was time, I shot a super big load. It was heavenly and I was super relaxed after that.

Damage: 800rmb for 90mins (Body to Body Massage and HJ inclusive)

Daisy said that they also have Nuru massage, where the girls would take off everything including panties (you could also opt for them to wear silk stockings at no extra charge) and used their butts as well to rubba your whole body. Nuru is 900rmb for 60 mins. 1000rmb for 90 mins inclusive of BJ. Will try this the next time round and post a report soon! They have a girl, Sophie, she wears spectacles and looks super kawaii. Heh. By the way, they also do outcall, just add 100rmb.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Beijing  [View Original Post]
    I went to my regular HE massage shop, and in the 4 months I've been there they've never offered a HJ for anything less than 200. When I say no, they say no. They don't even allow any touching. There was one girl I got lucky with and the second time she gave a BJ, the third time a BJ and she pulled her tits out. Ahhh I miss that. I'm guessing locals pay less for sure, but their standards are different for foreigners cause they think we have all the cash. BTW I live in Dongcheng district if that means anything about prices. If I don't get my HE for the 200 massage and 200hj, you can bet I'm not going to visit another shop just to try my luck at another veggie massage. I've only been here a year and yeah, I haven't tried many places outside of Dongcheng and Chaoyang (mostly the binduyuan building in Chaoyang) but 200 seems to be the standard price for a he at a massage shop. Does anyone agree with me here, or is 100 really what we should be expecting? Just probing for ideas, obviously we'll pay what we're willing to pay.
    I agree I have never found a place willing to offer less than rmb 200 for a HJ+massage. But I can imagine that if you hang out in places less visited by foreigners you might still be able to get the job done for rmb100 +rmb32 cover charge. But don't expect anything more than a straight to the point 3 minutes HJ without massage for this.

Sounds

Quote Originally Posted by RandyDandy  [View Original Post]
    WTF with all this 600-700rmb massage with HJ talk going on here?

I think we need to set some real standards for payment here in BJ for extras. Here my thoughts:

+100rmb: Handjob.

+200rmb: HJ and roaming.

+300rmb: BJ, covered or not.

+400rmb: All In!

With a house massage fee between 100-200rmb, that tops things out at 600rmb. Thats a lot of rmb for an hours work.

My two cents, please note that I just paid +132rmb for HJ and titty fuck, so I don't think I'm out of line here. They need our money, we need them, win-win!

(Just trying to talk some sense into these crazy-bros)..
    I went to my regular HE massage shop, and in the 4 months I've been there they've never offered a HJ for anything less than 200. When I say no, they say no. They don't even allow any touching. There was one girl I got lucky with and the second time she gave a BJ, the third time a BJ and she pulled her tits out. Ahhh I miss that. I'm guessing locals pay less for sure, but their standards are different for foreigners cause they think we have all the cash. BTW I live in Dongcheng district if that means anything about prices. If I don't get my HE for the 200 massage and 200hj, you can bet I'm not going to visit another shop just to try my luck at another veggie massage. I've only been here a year and yeah, I haven't tried many places outside of Dongcheng and Chaoyang (mostly the binduyuan building in Chaoyang) but 200 seems to be the standard price for a he at a massage shop. Does anyone agree with me here, or is 100 really what we should be expecting? Just probing for ideas, obviously we'll pay what we're willing to pay.

Water Spa near Guomao

So the other day, I travelled to this Jiang Nan Foot Massage place near Guomao. I remember reading something about the water spa massage for 488 RMB which included a BJ, so I figured, why not giving it a try.

This place is actually directly next to another massage place, so be careful which one you actually March into (Jiang Nan as in "River South"). First thing, they hand me a menu with some veggie massages, and I asked if they didn't have the water spa anymore. The front desk guy goes like "Aha. You probably want this menu" and hands me another one. After pointing out the desired massage option, he accompanies me upstairs into a room with a shower (both room and shower are not exactly super clean, so I suppose you got to be horny. At least I was). I was a little surprised, I wasn't given a choice of massage lady, but when she showed up, I was rather pleased, as she was pretty enough. The bed was shockingly small. Maybe 190x80, the ML told me, they had to remove all the bigger beds due to the crackdown.

I undressed and lay down on my belly, so she started massaging my back. After a short while, she also undressed and started kissing my back. She asked me whether I wanted something that involved my butt, I didn't understand her completely, because my Mandarin doesn't exactly cover all that vocabulary, and also she had a southern accent. I politely declined, so she asked me to turn around. She started fondling my little friend and tried to suit him up at one point. Strangely enough she had some problems with this, claiming my dick was too big. WTF? While I could have been flattered, I'm pretty sure, I'm regular sized. Anyhoo, I asked her to take off her panties and she finally managed to suit him up with another condom and started the job, while I explored her perfectly shaved pussy.

After a happy ending, I was offered to take a shower, which I took, and the massage lady left me for 5 minutes. When she came back, she finished the massage (after all, I did pay for a 70 minute massage).

Face: 7

Body: 8 (nice B-Cup)

Massage: 5

BJ: 6

Trip

Negotiations?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyfeet  [View Original Post]
    I think the price and the unrealistic service was set high as a starting point for negotiations.
    Yes, and the next part of the negotiation goes like this.

F*K OFF!

It's a fish bowl

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the local ladies have invaded the board.

Maybe we can get them to all start outbidding each other down until we get to some realistic price points.

Then again, they will probably start price bidding up, thinking they are all onto a good thing with the guys who over pay.
    Yeah, well this is the problem, the mamas are always checking this site, and when they see guys are paying a grand for a HJ and massage, the get in a frenzy.

That's where the inflation comes from. If anyone is going to pay overinflated prices, best keep it to yourself, we don't want the who-ares getting to overcome with excitement and having a. I was going to say heart attack, but you need a heart for that. Maybe a fake orgasm would be more likely?

Quote Originally Posted by Garment One  [View Original Post]
    First-time poster here, but I figured I'd pass along a little tid bit.

I stopped into my sure thing FS stop yesterday for the first time in a few weeks to see if things are as dry out there as has been reported. Many of their services (the ones we're looking for) were off the table and most of the girls weren't in town. I asked the mamasan if this was a result of the crackdown and if she had an idea of if / when things would ease up, to which she said yes but that the first week or two of April would see the return of the girls. I would imagine they wouldn't be coming back if they didn't expect some easing in the situation. Possible good news amidst this drought.

Anyone hearing similarly? Or differently?
    Again, I'm a bit new here, but wanted to follow up on a post I made a few weeks ago. I wound up re-contacting one of my regulars from my sure FS stop and it turns out she changed locations (the third time in a year, now in WJ where she was a few shops ago). I asked her on Sunday for her location, which she sent me, but only in vague terms. I accepted the ambiguity as a product of the crackdowns-nothing more, nothing less. I then made my way there on Monday and sent a text when I had trouble finding the exact location. She wrote back pretty quickly, but with a slightly altered location (it wound up being in the building next door). I told her I was standing outside the building, and she then texted me a floor number in an apartment building. Up I went, getting off the elevator two floors early in order to walk the last two on the stairs just to see if anything felt weird. Wound up knocking lightly on the door and found a few properly attired ladies awaiting me inside. They ushered me in quickly and quietly, so clearly this is all rather hush hush. Anyhow, the pricing worked out to 600 for FS, which is roughly 100 RMB more than it was two months ago. That was a bit disappointing, but again it seems as though there's steady demand and less supply. I wound up going with a new gal, including DFK, DATY, brief BBBJ and FS in doggy. Definitely no rush out the door and the gal was good quality / GFE (or as much as you can get from a non-freebie).

Not sure if this helps anyone except maybe to add to the broader picture. If this is any indicator then it seems the WJ massage shops have taken to apartment buildings for the time being. That probably means you'll need to work the ones you know (and that know you) to figure out where they're at and how you can get in to see them, and they'll have to trust you as well.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyDandy  [View Original Post]

I think we need to set some real standards for payment here in BJ for extras. Here my thoughts:

With a house massage fee between 100-200rmb, that tops things out at 600rmb. Thats a lot of rmb for an hours work.

My two cents, please note that I just paid +132rmb for HJ and titty fuck, so I don't think I'm out of line here. They need our money, we need them, win-win!

(Just trying to talk some sense into these crazy-bros)
    That a great RandyDandy. It sounds like a sweet deal you have found. Would you mind sharing it? I am sure that the community would love to save some money.

Was chatting on Badoo to some lady called ElegantLee or some similar name.

She said she was on Badoo as she was trying to make money. I duly bit and asked her what she thought she was worth.

" Rmb 2000 sex once " was her reply.

I suggested that most guys would prefer to get on a plane and drill sweet Filipinas, way prettier and way younger, multiple times for that kind of cheese.

These women surely have some balls. !
    I think the price and the unrealistic service was set high as a starting point for negotiations.

Maybe we need to Unionize?

(Just trying to talk some sense into these crazy-bros)

Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok42  [View Original Post]
    I still cannot understand why some people spend over 1K for a tug and some touching if they are lucky when for 600 you get the whole deal. I rather get to poke a pussy and shoot inside rather than on some cold paper towel. But that is just me. Signing out for a week until my lover lets me out of her pussy, haha.
    Was chatting on Badoo to some lady called ElegantLee or some similar name.

She said she was on Badoo as she was trying to make money. I duly bit and asked her what she thought she was worth.

" Rmb 2000 sex once " was her reply.

I suggested that most guys would prefer to get on a plane and drill sweet Filipinas, way prettier and way younger, multiple times for that kind of cheese.

These women surely have some balls. !

Reports

Ragnarok42

They want how much?

Looks like the local ladies have invaded the board.

Maybe we can get them to all start outbidding each other down until we get to some realistic price points.

Then again, they will probably start price bidding up, thinking they are all onto a good thing with the guys who over pay.
    Still using my wechat link with beijinglily and got a nice young girl the other day for 600 all inclusive. Girl was super cute and totally my type with large natural breasts so soft and firm. Started to kiss me even before she started to give me BBBJ so I knew it would be a good one. I gave her DATY which she enjoyed but started to get horny before long and literally begged me to get inside. We DFKed all the while during sex and she kept on saying "wow, that is really good", haha, read into it what you will brothers.

We it ended as good as you can imagine with both of us happy and out of breath. Think I am in love and will happily call on her again, but my freebie is coming over tomorrow for a little while and I guess I won't need her services (now if I could convince her to do a 3P with this girl I would never leave the bed) for a little while until she leaves.

I still cannot understand why some people spend over 1K for a tug and some touching if they are lucky when for 600 you get the whole deal. I rather get to poke a pussy and shoot inside rather than on some cold paper towel. But that is just me. Signing out for a week until my lover lets me out of her pussy, haha.

Maggie's Update?

Heading to Beijing tomorrow. Lots of luck in past years at Maggie's. Can anyone update on recent status?

Still good? Any impact from the crackdown?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 710 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations