Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 552 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bad experience at judy's

Quote Originally Posted by Tasss  [View Original Post]
    Inspired by SamCan's post below, I went to Judys for first time.
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. As always YMMV. I do agree the girls at both are the same. Judy's just feels more like a bar to me vs a meat market. They are but one in the same.

I have also had bad experiences. I brought home a thin Chinese girl from Guangzhou at Manhattan's once. She took forever to take off her make up and shower that I almost lost interest. She was so thin, she didn't even have a chest. I guess it was all creative stuffing. She had the body of a girl before puberty (not something that turns me on mind you). After one pop, I threw her out. It didn't work for me. She was also so business like, it wasn't any fun.

I tend to take my lumps and let them go when it doesn't work. Forcing bad sex never works. At least not for me.

I would like to tell you warming them up with taking and touching at the bar helps make sure they are into you and helps get a good one but it never helped me.

As a matter of Fact, the first words out of my mouth to RAY were "how much?. Let's go" It worked out but was probably dumb luck.

Best I can tell you is go back to Judy's. Look for a girl in a black dress showing some decent cleavage. (she had the same dress both nights). If she is 5'3" to 5"6" (Hard to recall because of her high heels on her beige shoes) and says her name is RAY, take her home with you. You won't be disappointed. Remember I paid 1500 the first time. I probably could have got her for less maybe. The next night I did but she also know what she was getting.

Tell her Sam misses her and he wishes he came back his 3rd (and final night) in shanghai.

SAM CAN.

Below average experience at Judys

Inspired by SamCan's post below, I went to Judys for first time. I figured there was really no difference between Manhattan and Judy's so I never went there. Looked around and settled for a Viet named Han (? Not sure of the name). 25 years old. Not too short and a very nice rack up top. Followed the pricing guide below and negotiated for 1300 LT. She offered 2 K and I offered 1 K. She then offered 1500 and 1400, and I went from 1200 to 1300. Eventually I felt like giving her 300 more than the earlier mentioned price would get me some additional benefits later on.

I felt like I was treating her quite well during the taxi ride back, but she seemed pretty distant throughout the ride. Didn't really care to ask me anything or talk to me. Bad sign #1. When we got to the hotel she immediately asked for money (bad sign #2). She went for the shower, washed briefly, and seemed to be in a hurry to get to the action. Looking at her body after her shower it looks like she's had a see-section. I undressed and as soon as I lied down, she went to put a condom on. I'm like wait a minute, I've never had anything but BBBJ from Viets so this was new. Her facial expression during this time was of concern or anxiety or something otherwise uncomfortable. I wanted her to be comfortable, so I let her do her CBJ and was again surprised that it lasted for a whole 20 seconds. Despite that, she did have a nice figure, so I was already hard now. I really got nothing from the CBJ and it was only her body that did the trick. So now she put it in and went to cowgirl which I was enjoying, but she asked me to get on top after another 30 seconds. Didn't really want to change positions at that time but I obliged. After a few more somewhat forced position changes I blew my load inside the cover. I pulled out and looked at her and saw an expression of general discomfort or dissatisfaction. I asked her if there's anything wrong, something I did or the location and she said things were fine. I was contemplating at that time whether to take a loss and let her go. I'm definitely not getting anywhere with her and I felt like neither of us were looking forward to spending the night. I gave her the option to leave and she seemed happy to do so. Overall pretty poor experience especially for the money. This is a BBS-like experience that I could have had for 200 RMB.

OK so thinking back, I probably should have taken bad sign #1 and asked the cabbie to return to Judys during the ride. Anyone with advice please chime in here. Where do you stop and just return the girl to her hang out? As soon as she gets in the hotel room it's going to be trouble getting her out so I'm thinking it's best to get rid of girls like this before she gets in.

Shaanxi lu Changping lu 2 time not so happy.

Hi dudes. Long time no report from me, cause some change in work situation. .

Just back from afternoon relax, I was my second time in Shaanxi road.

Girl number 2: just if you want a HJ, look 6 massage 5.

Girl number 10: she ask tips more than 200 rmb, just for be naked. I was leaving so she gave me a BJ undercover in the shower. Look 6 BJ 5.

Really I miss my gems in gubei. That location is closed.

Some good subjection about others number there?

Or any update for the yellow name foot massage?

See you bro.

Re: Sam's BJ lu

Sam.

Thanks for your TOFT and report on Beijing Lu "Butterfly Massage".

It's impossible to know the truth even after knowing a provider for years. They do work long hours at these venues and have lots of down time yo watch TV and gossip. 6 tells me they get one day off per week. That's a smart move on the boss's part. I've also been told not every John tips. The house fee at several Jingan venues all went up to 268 from 208 since May. Maybe LE is the reason. I was told it was to pay for a remodel. Ha! Girl gets 123, up from 83?

Well it wasn't a goal but I basically have gotten an he massage from every girl there. Here are my thoughts.

2 - nice larger chest. Better shape than most Chinese girls, slightly chubby. Has no problem with delivering a titty massage to finish. 200 tip gets you this.

6- She is fun and willing. Larger chest as well. Did the titty massage to finish. A little heavier than I like them (like # 2) but I am very particular and like petite spinners. None of these at BJ LU.

8- smaller girl, chest ok. Wants 100 to kiss them and another 100 for down below. I don't know if that's FIV or DATY. You will have to see. Still cute, thinner and more my style.

11 and 16- very similar, thin, and smaller breasts. 11 is a little shy taking her top off but she did. 16 has a nice smile. They are both thin, decent breasts and attractive. She also gave the best massage of the group.

28- she was much fun, let me kiss her chest quickly. Only asked about a tip once. We never really talked price. She was willing to slow down and not rush me until I was ready. I probably liked her the most. Same body type as 11 and 16.

Any are good for an he massage, I tried to get all of them to give a BJ or FS. I showed them I had condoms but none seemed to bite. I even offered stupid money to see if they would take it. A number of them said their boss would kill them. Others said they feared the Police. Maybe if I had spent more time with one but I really didn't want to create a favorite. They were all fun for what they did. One ting to be aware of is they talk. When I asked the last girl how much for tip she said. The same as you gave the other girls. They told me how much you give. So start low because if you don't that will be the price!!

YMMV.

SamCan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean25  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that 999 and Hong Song are closed? The end of an era in Shanghai! Both were among my favorite places.
    Just closed for renovations. Opening again soon is my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by SamCan  [View Original Post]
    I went to Judy's on Friday night. I like Judy's better than manhattans. The girls dancing at the bar, the live band, sometimes there are acts on stage (not sex acts, this is shanghai).

Anyway I met a small Viet. She came over to me and wanted 2000 for the night. I told her no. 1500. She said ok. As we headed to the door, I realized she was a little pudgy. (yes SamCan is very particular about this). I waived her off and walked toward another one. This time it was RAY. She is 25 years old was an 8, and a very pretty Viet. Thin, nice bottom, adequate rack up top. I quickly said how much for all night? She said 1500. I asked how many times? She said, it is up to you. She wasn't lying. We got in the cab, she snuggled up to me and put her head on my shoulder. It was GFE all the way.

I took her to my room, we showered together at her request, BJ and 3 pops. More if I wanted. She snuggled up to me in bed and held me like she actually liked me. It was 5 am and I just could not sleep with her in the room. I told her time to go. She did not want to. She wanted to stay and sleep with me. Said we could do it again. I said no, I can't sleep. She left without a scene. I am assuming my hotel room was a nicer place to stay than where she was going.

Saturday night, I headed back to Judy's. RAY came in the door and smiled. I was drinking with a new found expat friend. He told me us "tourists" were ruining the prices. I should not pay more than 1000 for all night. . I told her the other guy said 1000 for all night was enough. She quickly said ok. Back to the hotel. Same GFE and a little better second time around actually.

I lay in bed holding her breasts and rubbing her bottom while she snuggled and slept. I woke her up for a 3rd pop and she was right there ready to go. After we finished, I told her it was time to go. I had work to do Sunday and needed sleep. She got dressed to leave without question this time. Again, I could tell she was not happy leaving but she did. I have taken back a few before and was actually sorry by the business nature of it. Ray made me forget I was paying for it.

On Saturday, I had gone to Manhattans for about 10 minutes before I walked to judys. 2 girls were entering manhattans as I was leaving. Both were 7's. They offered me all night for 1000 each, 2000 for the pair. I wasn't ready to choose at that point, but I see that probably would have been a good deal as well.

I also call BS on a $50 girl at Manhattans. I am sure you can get them cheaper than 1000 during the week but 300? No way. I have had them offer 1000 starting price on a weekday. I assume you could get them for 700-800 on a slow weekday night. You will never get the 9's for that price. They know who they are. I also doubt they will be as GFE as others but I don't know. I also agree some girls hold out on weekends for as long as possible for big bucks. I was told during my last visit in March if you waited until 4 am or so, its a feeding frenzy. The girls can be had for 500.( I did not stay to see this). Of course at that point the night is almost over right?

YMMV- happy hunting, good luck. stay safe

SAM CAN.
    Great report Sam, and thank you for sharing. I am glad you got a great GFE experience for 1000 RMB / night. I think she really liked you. Last time I was there in early summer. The hot ones I talked to would not bulge for 1000, even for 1200. They came down from 2 k to 1. 5 K after learning that I am not a newbie or innocent tourist. But 1 k, that was the good old time or for those who are less approached, or for ST with one pop.

Judy is definitely different from Manhattan. It has a different vibe. Too me, it is more playful, and girls are more eager to please. But it has less hot girls than Manhattan. With its close vicinity, it is a nice side trip from Manhattan.

My time at Judy's

I went to Judy's on Friday night. I like Judy's better than manhattans. The girls dancing at the bar, the live band, sometimes there are acts on stage (not sex acts, this is shanghai).

Anyway I met a small Viet. She came over to me and wanted 2000 for the night. I told her no. 1500. She said ok. As we headed to the door, I realized she was a little pudgy. (yes SamCan is very particular about this). I waived her off and walked toward another one. This time it was RAY. She is 25 years old was an 8, and a very pretty Viet. Thin, nice bottom, adequate rack up top. I quickly said how much for all night? She said 1500. I asked how many times? She said, it is up to you. She wasn't lying. We got in the cab, she snuggled up to me and put her head on my shoulder. It was GFE all the way.

I took her to my room, we showered together at her request, BJ and 3 pops. More if I wanted. She snuggled up to me in bed and held me like she actually liked me. It was 5 am and I just could not sleep with her in the room. I told her time to go. She did not want to. She wanted to stay and sleep with me. Said we could do it again. I said no, I can't sleep. She left without a scene. I am assuming my hotel room was a nicer place to stay than where she was going.

Saturday night, I headed back to Judy's. RAY came in the door and smiled. I was drinking with a new found expat friend. He told me us "tourists" were ruining the prices. I should not pay more than 1000 for all night. . I told her the other guy said 1000 for all night was enough. She quickly said ok. Back to the hotel. Same GFE and a little better second time around actually.

I lay in bed holding her breasts and rubbing her bottom while she snuggled and slept. I woke her up for a 3rd pop and she was right there ready to go. After we finished, I told her it was time to go. I had work to do Sunday and needed sleep. She got dressed to leave without question this time. Again, I could tell she was not happy leaving but she did. I have taken back a few before and was actually sorry by the business nature of it. Ray made me forget I was paying for it.

On Saturday, I had gone to Manhattans for about 10 minutes before I walked to judys. 2 girls were entering manhattans as I was leaving. Both were 7's. They offered me all night for 1000 each, 2000 for the pair. I wasn't ready to choose at that point, but I see that probably would have been a good deal as well.

I also call BS on a $50 girl at Manhattans. I am sure you can get them cheaper than 1000 during the week but 300? No way. I have had them offer 1000 starting price on a weekday. I assume you could get them for 700-800 on a slow weekday night. You will never get the 9's for that price. They know who they are. I also doubt they will be as GFE as others but I don't know. I also agree some girls hold out on weekends for as long as possible for big bucks. I was told during my last visit in March if you waited until 4 am or so, its a feeding frenzy. The girls can be had for 500.( I did not stay to see this). Of course at that point the night is almost over right?

YMMV- happy hunting, good luck. stay safe

SAM CAN.

Beijing LU field report

Well it wasn't a goal but I basically have gotten an he massage from every girl there. Here are my thoughts.

2 - nice larger chest. Better shape than most Chinese girls, slightly chubby. Has no problem with delivering a titty massage to finish. 200 tip gets you this.

6- She is fun and willing. Larger chest as well. Did the titty massage to finish. A little heavier than I like them (like # 2) but I am very particular and like petite spinners. None of these at BJ LU.

8- smaller girl, chest ok. Wants 100 to kiss them and another 100 for down below. I don't know if that's FIV or DATY. You will have to see. Still cute, thinner and more my style.

11 and 16- very similar, thin, and smaller breasts. 11 is a little shy taking her top off but she did. 16 has a nice smile. They are both thin, decent breasts and attractive. She also gave the best massage of the group.

28- she was much fun, let me kiss her chest quickly. Only asked about a tip once. We never really talked price. She was willing to slow down and not rush me until I was ready. I probably liked her the most. Same body type as 11 and 16.

Any are good for an he massage, I tried to get all of them to give a BJ or FS. I showed them I had condoms but none seemed to bite. I even offered stupid money to see if they would take it. a number of them said their boss would kill them. others said they feared the Police...... Maybe if I had spent more time with one but I really didn't want to create a favorite. They were all fun for what they did. One ting to be aware of is they talk. When I asked the last girl how much for tip she said. The same as you gave the other girls. They told me how much you give. So start low because if you don't that will be the price!!

YMMV.

SamCan.

BBS locations and sauna situation in Minhang

Minhang district has BBS and saunas by the dozens. If you're in Shanghai for mongering I'd recommend getting a hotel around Hongmei Rd and you should have lots of choices within a 5 km radius.

Sauna cost varies from 600 to 780. There are higher cost ones. I think people are overpaying sometimes because we tend to stick to the same locations which raises the prices so here's a new one to try out:

1. Hongxin Club, 600 RMB, 80 min. Standard "wet massage". On Qixin Rd near the Gudai Rd intersection. Ask around where is the "108 Plaza", the club is right across from it. The 108 Plaza has a huge yellow light sign on top of a tall building so it's not too hard to see if you're at the intersection. If you can't find 108 Plaza within 2 minutes of walking you're going the wrong way. Again it's on Qixin Rd not Gudai Rd. I was given a choice of 4 girls at around 10 pm.

BBSs's are not always my thing but if you're fine with a 20 minute non-GFE session, here are a couple of personally visually verified locations for BBSs. I have not tried them but the service should be pretty standard. BBS cost is 200 RMB for locals.

1. From Caobao Rd go south on Hongmei Rd. There's one between Donglan Rd and Pingnan Rd and another past Pingnan Rd.

2. Multiple BBSs on Gulong Rd between Hongmei Rd and Gumei Rd.

Enjoy exploring!

999 and Hong Song Closed

Is it true that 999 and Hong Song are closed? The end of an era in Shanghai! Both were among my favorite places.

Merrylin / Siyuan

Quote Originally Posted by PeterEastwest  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone local advice me? I plan visit to Shanghai in late Oktober / early November and want to take hotel in Merrylin because sauna there was always good in last ten years visiting Shanghai. But the hotel is not showing on all the booking sites and nobody answer the h]phone as I call.

Has Merrylin / Siyuan shut down for any reason? It is my favorite hotel / sauna I SH so please let me know if closed down.

Thanks.

PE.
    I stopped by Siyuan at the Merrylin Hotel earlier this month, and I noticed that the hotel is closed (undergoing renovations) and a guard / sentry in front of the elevator. At times, he would motion people away. When I asked him what was happening, he told me that the sauna was turning away non-regular customers because of pressure from law enforcement. Apparently, the recent crackdown in Shanghai was making the owner nervous. As a semi-regular, I was allowed through.

Lisa Tantric massage

I can only second HangSeng (whatever the name means).

Lisa is just fabulous I never miss to see her when in Shanghai. Since her English is excellent I always invite her for dinner and we can chat about everything as well.

Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by HangSeng  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post earlier in this thread about Lisa's services and decided to try for myself.

Seen her twice so far and she was truly professional. Went for the nuru massage both times, she really knows how to work your little friend with her hands. Though to be honest I prefered the massage part. Surely will be seeing her again.

Heads up!

As per a Board Member's kind suggestion I tried to go to 999 massage yesterday afternoon. The place is closed for renovations, though the guy there said it would be open again next week. I can confirm that they are doing some construction work there.

He says that most of the girls have moved to another place and gave me their card I think the place is called Sy Club (I can't read Chinese).

I tried uploading a pic of the card but my damned connection here at the hotel is s slow it keeps failing. Welcome to China!

He said it was 900 for a session there. But I did not try.

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle V.

Fake or real

Hi all,

Does anybody know if the information and ads on Shanghai. ***************** are real or fake?

I tried to find some of those phone numbers they give in the classified ads in wechat but they never exist.

Cheers,

F

Prob worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by HangSeng  [View Original Post]
    There is what I presume a massage parlor on Siping Road. Just a bit past the family mart next to the station exit outside of the KFC. Does anyone know anything about it?
    Siping road has a lot of those massage joints. Look for the discount sign if you read Chinese - 7. 5 or 8. 2 or something like this. The standard routine is half sauna style body to body massage, some licking and either HJ, BJ or full service rarely. I've had a fair bit of success with girls in these places going beyond the standard service but the challenges are often have to sift through a lot of low quality to find a gem and without Chinese skills you will probably not get more than the standard (which is often good enough).

The North of Shanghai these places are a dime a dozen.

Posting Limitations