Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 573 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Hi,

If a given sauna is open, is there still an increased risk that it might be raided? Or as long as it's open it's OK?

I've made a booking using your site.

Regards

Updated Shanghai wheather report

For all of you who plan to visit a sauna these days, better check if they will be in service or not. We just made a round call and at the moment half of all the clubs we are in touch with are temporarily closed because of the "windy weather".

There is even a rumor, that some days ago a sauna here in Shanghai has been raided and many people have been send to prison (which not happened for longer time now, except and accident of an over motivated police newbie and Pudong last year), but now seems the officials did not stop their efforts after their first successful raid.

For some clubs, we even have been informed, that they will not reopen before middle of next week. It's a little bit early for the yearly "new year storm", so now all in the branch are a little bit "irritated" about the situation, but I will try to update here, if there are any changes in the weather report.

So if you have a way to check, if your favorite place is open, better do it now, before you take a long taxi ride there! For the next 7 days this could avoid to waste time and money on the street.

Nevertheless,

Have fun.

Not her fault

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Nice report Sam.

I love the Viet girls too and had great success at Manhattan last time I was in SH.

Yeah I notices that they are quite firm with number of pops. 2 seems to be the limit for LT.
    Thanks for the comment but no let me be clear, I had an afternoon (HJ) Pop at Bejing Lu around 5 pm followed by 3-4 beers and a 2 am pickup.

She willingly took me on twice and when I started for number 2. She responded in helping getting a rise out of me. I am sure when I woke her up at 5 am to toss her out (so I could sleep) she would have gladly played along for a 3rd time instead of leaving. As a matter of fact, she had agreed to 3-4 (I knew I would never make 4 but wanted insurance just in case this 25 year old kept me going)

By 5am,,,,, I was just too dang tired to care....... sometimes I really regret getting old

Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Great story! And a key paragraph was your determination to DATY. In my experience, many Chinese girls automatically say no to DATY (maybe because they've never had it done properly to them?), but if the guy is persistent, eventually the girl will respond and that makes the rest of the session that much better.

And you actually did her a favor by letting her stay overnight. At that late hour, most buses have stopped running, and the cost of a taxi home would have been several hundred RMB. If you had turned her down completely at your room door, she might have had to spend the rest of the night in the lobby!
    Maybe I am bit spoiled because I live in Bangkok. Being persistent in trying DATY has worked for me most of the time. Even a starfish usually will give up being passive when she is about to come and yes, most Asian girls that have only been with local men are not used to it. Just yesterday I had a similar experience with a girl here in Bangkok that at first tried to pull away but finally had a powerful orgasm that left her shaking. After that she was a real kitten and could not do enough for me.

With Mai, the girl in Shanghai I realized the next morning when we talked that she would have been in a loss making situation if she had to go home with having had a customer and even if I had turfed her out after the first round she would not have had a lot of change after paying a taxi all the way home. I think that why she became so nice after I let her stay.

I asked for her phone number but somehow we did not get around to it or she did not want to give it, probably because she has a day job. For me it really did not matter that much since I was only for 2 nights in Shanghai before heading back to the land of smiles. Life is too good here!

Quote Originally Posted by SamCan  [View Original Post]
    I wanted a 3rd but that was not to be. It was a good catch for 1000 RMB.

She is there for another week guys, try to find her.
    Nice report Sam.

I love the Viet girls too and had great success at Manhattan last time I was in SH.

Yeah I notices that they are quite firm with number of pops. 2 seems to be the limit for LT.

Quote Originally Posted by SamXy  [View Original Post]
    Visited a place near a fly-over (Over Bridge) and a wine shop, on the way to the bund area, exterior doesn't speak what's on store. Went to the 3 Road floor. Don't know the place, as my friend took me there, and I don't know any Chinese. The lineup was elaborate, must be around 30-40 gals. Chose a neted gal. The charges were around 350 - 450 RMB. Wend down to vip room. Had pre shower and then steamy sessions. The gal was no in a rush. Later on I came to know the sessions were time bound. I. E. For 1 HR 30 mts.

Gals. Damn good.

Service. Excellent.

Damages. 400 RMB.

Would love to visit again.
    Sounds great, especially the rate is far under the normal "fee", so try to find out where you have been, I would love to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Does anyone know if this hotel has a problem bring in a friend from Manhattan?

Thanks in advance.
    Different to other cities, in Shanghai it's not like one hotel is girl friendly, the other is not. Here most of them change their "rules" matched to the "city status" over the year.

Most time in Shanghai no hotel has any problems with bring girls to your room, really no one care.

But sometimes there are days (or even 2 weeks) where they are "advised" by officials to be a little bit more careful (for example most time around official holidays like new year or the national holiday in autumn), than they will ask the girls to register to the room (which is also not a big deal, but many girls don't want that or don't carry a passport, so they will leave).

There are also every year some "red alert" days, for example last year when the international conference was hold in Shanghai, but also when the communist party is doing meetings in Shanghai. In this days, many hotels will not allow to register a additional guest to the room after a fixed time (I think the official rule is 10 or 11 pm), after that time than nearly impossible to bring someone in.

While the conference last year they even start to check the girls handbags for condoms, to find out, if they come over for some "special service".

But to come back to your question, matched to the above "phases", nearly all hotels change their behavior together, so it's not a big difference where you stay. If you are shy or afraid about requests from the counter or lobby staff, over all I would recommend to book a suite in a 4 star hotel instead a room in a 5 star hotel, because 4 star hotels just's don't have enough staff to care about people come and go, so here not even anyone will "look at you", if you come down to pick her up at the elevator.

Have fun,

Steven

Reports

Mighty Spearsman
    Quote Originally Posted by BkkMick  [View Original Post]
    Having only had mediocre experiences in Shanghai so far I had an unexpected bit of luck during my visit last week. I arrived quite late at the Kempinski Hotel around midnight. As I checked in I saw a girl sitting in the lobby obviously looking for customers. I didn't pay much attention and went up to my room where I realized that the desk clerk had not given me back my credit card which they had taken for the deposit.

She certainly was pretty enough to be just an optic fuck but now I wanted more and saw that as a challenge. I moved to DATY which at first she resisted a bit but after a short while she gave up and all over sudden became sopping wet. I must have eaten her for nearly 15 - 20 minutes as she was hovering just about to have an orgasm which finally came with great intensity. I just moved from there into mish and didn't take too long before I came...
    Great story! And a key paragraph was your determination to DATY. In my experience, many Chinese girls automatically say no to DATY (maybe because they've never had it done properly to them?), but if the guy is persistent, eventually the girl will respond and that makes the rest of the session that much better.

And you actually did her a favor by letting her stay overnight. At that late hour, most buses have stopped running, and the cost of a taxi home would have been several hundred RMB. If you had turned her down completely at your room door, she might have had to spend the rest of the night in the lobby!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    This hotel did not used to be girl friendly about 5 years ago. They made every girl register and they had to have passport or formal I'd.
    I stayed there for the Rolling Stones concert last year, for 3 nights. No problems bringing girls back. But then again I didn't bring girls back that were dressed like sluts and hookers (like 95% of the girls at Manhattan are dressed).

Portsman

Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
    This hotel did not used to be girl friendly about 5 years ago. They made every girl register and they had to have passport or formal I'd.

And the contacts are?

Good review ok, but watering one's mouth. Any way superior to all the other selfies here.

Gregory.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    Wow, awesome review! Great negotiation with price.

Shanghai Spa

Visited a place near a fly-over (Over Bridge) and a wine shop, on the way to the bund area, exterior doesn't speak what's on store. Went to the 3 Road floor. Don't know the place, as my friend took me there, and I don't know any Chinese. The lineup was elaborate, must be around 30-40 gals. Chose a neted gal. The charges were around 350 - 450 RMB. Wend down to vip room. Had pre shower and then steamy sessions. The gal was no in a rush. Later on I came to know the sessions were time bound. I. E. For 1 HR 30 mts.

Gals. Damn good.

Service. Excellent.

Damages. 400 RMB.

Would love to visit again.

Quote Originally Posted by BkkMick  [View Original Post]
    Having only had mediocre experiences in Shanghai so far I had an unexpected bit of luck during my visit last week. I arrived quite late at the Kempinski Hotel around midnight. As I checked in I saw a girl sitting in the lobby obviously looking for customers. I didn't pay much attention and went up to my room where I realized that the desk clerk had not given me back my credit card which they had taken for the deposit.

As I went down and collected my card I noticed that the girl was still sitting there. I gave her a look and then went to the lobby bar but as it was past midnight and nobody sitting there anymore I decided to go back to my room. As I got into the elevator so did the girl from the lobby. She had blond dyed hair, and wore a puffer jacket. She had great long legs that were accentuated by very tight jeans and high heels she was wearing. In those heels she stood about 5'10".

I ignored her and she didn't say a word either except that she also got out on my floor. As soon as we had left the lift she she grabbed me and tried to hook arms with me. I resisted and told her that I was tired and not interested. Of course she followed me to the room not taking no for an answer. She told me that it was late and she would make me a good price. Only 1500 RMB about $250. I had a good laugh and told her to go home. She then said she would stay long time for that. I told that I had to get up early, I didn't have that much cash on me, blah, blah, blah...
    Wow, awesome review! Great negotiation with price.

Is Portman Ritz-Carlton girlfriendly

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Freelancer luck at the Kempinski

As I went down and collected my card I noticed that the girl was still sitting there. I gave her a look and then went to the lobby bar but as it was past midnight and nobody sitting there anymore I decided to go back to my room. As I got into the elevator so did the girl from the lobby. She had blond dyed hair, and wore a puffer jacket. She had great long legs that were accentuated by very tight jeans and high heels she was wearing. In those heels she stood about 5'10".

I ignored her and she didn't say a word either except that she also got out on my floor. As soon as we had left the lift she she grabbed me and tried to hook arms with me. I resisted and told her that I was tired and not interested. Of course she followed me to the room not taking no for an answer. She told me that it was late and she would make me a good price. Only 1500 RMB about $250. I had a good laugh and told her to go home. She then said she would stay long time for that. I told that I had to get up early, I didn't have that much cash on me, blah, blah, blah.

The price dropped to RMB1000 and when I was closing the door on her she asked me how much I was willing to spend. By that time I had become quite horny as she had been continuously rubbing herself against me and playing with my crotch, so I told her 500 RMB take it leave it. By that time it was almost 1. 00 am and she agreed. Once in the room she wanted to have the money upfront which I refused telling her that I live in Bangkok and never pay in advance. She got a bit mad and I really thought she would leave until she started to undress.

However she wanted to shower first. That's ok with me of course. She went to the bathroom and had the full works including washing her hair which all in all took another 30 minutes. Finally she came out of the bathroom with her hair wrapped in a towel wearing a bath robe. Interestingly she had put her heels on again in the bathroom. She actually had quite a pretty face that looked very young once all the warpaint had been taken off. I was sitting on the bed where she joined me. She held on to the bathrobe and played coy as I unwrapped her. I must say it was worth the wait. She had quite a trim figure with naturally large boobs that in a couple of years will follow the call of gravity but right now are still firm. Of course she just laid there playing star fish.

She certainly was pretty enough to be just an optic fuck but now I wanted more and saw that as a challenge. I moved to DATY which at first she resisted a bit but after a short while she gave up and all over sudden became sopping wet. I must have eaten her for nearly 15 - 20 minutes as she was hovering just about to have an orgasm which finally came with great intensity. I just moved from there into mish and didn't take too long before I came.

By that time it was about 2. 30 am and I thought she would get up and leave. Wrong guess. She curled up with intention of going to sleep. Oh well. I got up, went to the bathroom, switched off the lights and expected to go to sleep. The next minute in the dark she snuggled up to me in spoon position. Well, what do you think happened? I was hard again in no time, playing with her clit and had her grinding herself against me. She then turned around giving deep tongue kisses and wanking my cock. She was wet again and at some point I almost lost control and was about to slip into her bareback. However instead I turned her around, covered up, and took her doggy style.

After that I slept dreamlessly until I noticed Mai getting up. It was about 6 am. She was getting dressed as she had to be at the office by 8 am. I asked her if she would give me her number and if she was regularly at the Kempinski.

From what I could make out it was her first time at a hotel on Pudong side. She had come over with a friend to the ShangriLa bar and then moved on to the Kempinski. Her girl friend however got a call from a guy at the Shangrla and left her behind at the Kempinski. I gather that at the time she hooked up with me she was a bit stranded and did not fancy going back home (somewhere near Hongqiao Airport) late at night by herself. She asked me if I would give her some taxi money as well and given how everything had turned out I handed her 750 RMB and some small change for which I got a smile and a peck on the cheek before she disappeared out of the door.

All in all a very satisfying experience that turned out much better than expected.

Posting Limitations