wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 607 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiVisitor  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Getting ready for my first trip to Shanghai. Been hoping to make the trip for a long time and it finally materialized! I'm definitely hoping to enjoy some fun at the end of the day. Can anyone provide recommendations around the Royal Meridien? I'm not against taking a cab, but I thought it might be best to keep things easy since its a short trip. Please feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice. Looking forward to a great time!

Regards,

DV
    The only recommendation I give you is to avoid all touts and approaching girls around your hotel and on Nanjing Road. I also would avoid any massage places near your hotel. It;'s all scam, and you are risking to lose a lot of money.

If not. Do some readings here. Manhattan is not far by taxi, so are some of the saunas mentioned on this forum.

Lev.

First time in Shanghai

Hi guys,

Getting ready for my first trip to Shanghai. Been hoping to make the trip for a long time and it finally materialized! I'm definitely hoping to enjoy some fun at the end of the day. Can anyone provide recommendations around the Royal Meridien? I'm not against taking a cab, but I thought it might be best to keep things easy since its a short trip. Please feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice. Looking forward to a great time!

Regards,

DV

Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiGuide  [View Original Post]
    There is no penalty charge, the penalty is 10 to 20 days prison combined with the visa cancellation. The "fee" is just the way out, simply to avoid this consequences. As far as I have been told (luckily I also not have been faced to the case yet) the "hong bao" or "payout" should come out somewhere between 3000 to 5000 RMB, but can also be much less or even more. That will just depend on the "mood" of your "business partner" and your behavior.
    {S N I P}
    So don't worry too much, just enjoy.
    Hi SG, I am interested in your knowledge of visa cancellations (and other penalties). I have never met anyone who has been caught in a raid, so I have no personal knowledge of the penalties that police apply.

However, to the best of my knowledge, prostitution is an administrative offence (not a criminal offence) under the Penalties for Administration of Public Security (2005).

According to this law, both prostituting and visiting prostitutes are offences administered by the PSB. A WG or a person who goes whoring can be detained for between 10 and 15 days and may in addition be fined up to 5,000 yuan. If the circumstances are relatively minor (arbitrarily determined by the PSB), the detention can be up to 5 days, and up to 500 yuan fine.

But of course the Police are able to arbitrarily collect whatever penalties they want! My questions are:

do the police regularly cancel foreigners' visas in Shanghai for mongering offences?
    why would police go to the bother of initiating a visa cancellation (they just want the money)?
    do you have any knowledge of this occurring in other places in China?

I ask these questions because a number of posters here have repeatedly claimed that one will get automatic visa cancellation for mongering and a stamp put in one's passport.

Cheers,
    Ikksman

Quote Originally Posted by Tazman099  [View Original Post]
    I recently posted a very short review on kang ding indicating I could find no fault (other than the location for me). There's more to the story, and I've finally decided how to deal with it. The reality is this was the most amazing GFE I've received in China (not just saunas, but LT pick ups as well). This was in no way a sauna service, we had a very simple shower, then straight to the bed (although there's a large wet bed in the shower area). I was initially disappointed, but went along. I laid down on my belly, expecting the usual fire / ice. But that didn't happen either. What did happen was a very short touching / kissing session on my back, then a quick flip. From this point on, everything felt more like meeting a stranger in a hotel room and having amazing sex, than a sauna experience. This girl simply fcked me, and did not want to stop. Although I don't believe I'm well hung, I've heard OMG, more times than I count in Asia. This girl loved the fact I have more going on down there than the typical Asian man.

There was one point during our session as we were moving to doggy, she was upright on her knees facing the wall mirror with me behind her working my way down her (sweaty) back with my mouth and my hands working her front side to my satisfaction. That was followed by DATY and fingering before insertion.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I take a medication that sometimes causes me to require manual intervention to achieve completion. At one point I removed the cover to do just that, and she would have nothing to do with that. We quickly put a new cover on and went back at it. In the end, HJ was required. We were simply out of time.

There was a limited amount of kissing, seemed to me she was struggling with this entire encounter. Wanting to do more with me than a typical customer. Now, I'm not naive enough to easily fall for the fantasy created by talented WG's. Which is why I'm posting this. If anyone is interested in checking her out to see if they might get the same experience, shoot me a pm and I'll give you the details you need. The only thing I'll add here is she was an "X" level girl.

Taz.
    I had a similar experience way back in Shanghai hotel sauna, back when it had good selection of girls. I went with one of the girls a couple of times and the experience was great. We stretched one session so much that front desk called while we were still at it. I think we were at least 15 minutes overtime and the girl didn't give a shit. I think you give this a try. Worse is if she just ignored you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mute333  [View Original Post]
    I actually went thru an incident around last week where LE came into the MP I was in. It was in baoshan area at around 4 pm.

Got to say, I was freaking out. The masseuse was notified thru someone yelling something in the hallway. I was in the middle of getting a BJ for christs sake. The masseuse popped right up and told me to quickly put my clothes on. She was trying to assure me that nothing bad will happen. As you can probably assume, I was not at all comforted by her words. I rapidly put my clothes on with her saliva still on my junk. It took all of literally under 10 seconds to put on all of what I wore....

So indeed, LE came in thru the hallway. My face was down so I could hear what was going on. I told the masseuse to pretend I didn't speak any Chinese. LE was going into all the rooms and looking around. One of them spoke to me and asked me to get up. I heard the masseuse tell him that I was american and didn't know any chinese. Then the LE spoke English. Wtf. He asked me to stand up and present my passport. I was like. Aw crap. I didn't respond. I then just thought of something insane. I snored a bit. I made sure not to snore in any exaggerating way to make it believable. I heard the LE talk to each other and one said to the other that I fell asleep. The other LE said to check the other rooms and so they left.

I'm not tryin to make this incident sound in any way comical. I was shitting bricks.....

Mute
    Hilarious and informative at the same time! I am heading to Shanghai in a few and this kind of experience helps put things into perspective. Sounds familiar if you are a US mongerer.

There is no penalty charge, the penalty is 10 to 20 days prison combined with the visa cancellation. The "fee" is just the way out, simply to avoid this consequences. As far as I have been told (luckily I also not have been faced to the case yet) the "hong bao" or "payout" should come out somewhere between 3000 to 5000 RMB, but can also be much less or even more. That will just depend on the "mood" of your "business partner" and your behavior.

For example I make sure that I always have two "backup pockets" filled with 3000 cash each for that case with me. Just to make sure, I can at least try to use that "emergency exit" for the case I get in a trouble like that. But just to evaluate the risk, even that is my daily business for years already and even I am in touch with many frequent monger here in Shanghai, neither I or any of them have ever been caught, so for someone who not daily monger around, the risk should even be much lower.

From what I understand the law is 5000 RMB fine + 15 day confinement (jail time) + notification to employer (for foreigners) and Bureau of Exit and Entry, this is the part that gets your visa/work permit revoked.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBlood  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Thanks for the help with the massage parlor on Yuyuan Branch Road. I just returned to Shanghai and am now searching for a place where they offer 火20912;21475;20132; (Fire and Ice BJ). I'm back in central China near Yuyua road, but if need be, I can travel elsewhere. If you know of such a place please let me know.

Young Blood
    In my limited experience, this isn't a service offered at a sauna level, but you will find some girls in a sauna that do (or will) include this as a part of their service. Not familiar enough with the MP scene to know if you can even find it there.

Taz.

Cathy rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty47  [View Original Post]
    Cathy's new website.

www.cathyshanghai.com
    She is a champ. Well worth the price.

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoAlonso  [View Original Post]
    No offence intended and not doubting your experience but when I went there yesterday was told no #9. Then I asked if they had a new lady. Which was also declined.

Guess my bad luck.

FA.
    Same here, went there today and no #9. Also #28 is no longer working there, she's on an extended "leave of absence". Did anyone get the address of Buddha's new sister location? Please PM me. Thanks.

Quick question

Hi all,

Thanks for the help with the massage parlor on Yuyuan Branch Road. I just returned to Shanghai and am now searching for a place where they offer 火20912;21475;20132; (Fire and Ice BJ). I'm back in central China near Yuyua road, but if need be, I can travel elsewhere. If you know of such a place please let me know.

Young Blood

Gem in Shanghai

Cathy's new website.

www.cathyshanghai.com

Kangding Sauna

I've been here twice in the past couple of weeks and had a couple of very different experiences. First time was a Thursday at opening time, arrived at 12:45 pm, waited until around 1:15 for the lineup. There were around 7 A and M girls, none if which I would have wanted to fuck even if they were paying me, they were all very ordinary. And there was 1 X girl, she looked very cute, but also looked like she was really not interested so I was hesitant to pick her. Well I'm glad I did as it was one of the best times I've ever had. It was X75, she said she was 23 (which I wouldn't doubt) and she was from somewhere close to Beijing, she spoke very minimal english, but tried a little bit. She also said it was her second day there and she had only worked 1 other day in a KTV. This I also wouldn't doubt as she seemed very very new. She kind of reminded me of JAV girl Aino Kishi, but with bigger fake (but very well done, maybe see cup) boobs. Skinny but not as skinny, and very pretty face. She was very into DFK, DATY and was really into the sex in a kind of nervous new girlfriend kind of way. I have no idea if she's still there or if 2 more weeks of this work has changed her but from my experience I'd highly recommend her. Like I said she was probably the best GFE I've ever had, my only complaint is she spent too much time in the shower (my fault I could have hurried this along), and also I think the buzzer went off in about 45 minutes, meaning I only got one shot. Also the price was 1598 with the discount card. Its really hard to balance though whether an amazing 45 minutes with a super hot girl is worth 2 sessions at some other places. Tough decisions!

My second experience was terrible. I went at around 3 PM on a Tuesday, it seemed like they were quite busy but I got ushered straight through to the lineup. There were around 4 A, 2 M and 4 X girls. Again the A and M girls were very very ordinary and I was not interested at all, all 4 X girls were super super super hot! Problem was I only had 1000 RMB in my pocket, I tried to explain to Tian Tian that I wanted an A or M girl but wasn't interested in any of those on offer and that I wanted to wait for a new lineup. She either couldn't understand what I meant or she did but just wasn't having it, so I finally gave in against my better judgement and agreed to take one of the M girls (big mistake). Anyway the girl was really not attractive to me, which sometimes if the service is good I can be OK with, but the service was also very ordinary. Very mechanical, wouldn't allow kissing, or touching anywhere, wasn't really interested in any position other than missionary. It was incredibly boring. I came once and still had about 50 minutes on the clock if they are supposed to be 90 min sessions, she instantly wanted me back in the shower which I took to mean she wasn't interested in another go, I really couldn't be bothered either so I showered and left. 998 with the discount for a 40 min session with an unattractive dead fish. Can't remember her number sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveAces  [View Original Post]
    How much is a penalty charge? Thanks.

For example I make sure that I always have two "backup pockets" filled with 3000 cash each for that case with me. Just to make sure, I can at least try to use that "emergency exit" for the case I get in a trouble like that. But just to evaluate the risk, even that is my daily business for years already and even I am in touch with many frequent monger here in Shanghai, neither I or any of them have ever been caught, so for someone who not daily monger around, the risk should even be much lower.

Happy Days are here again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazman099  [View Original Post]
    Seeing better update activities, seems the wind may be dying down.
    I went today after work to the sauna place in Minhang that has a lot of local mongers. I was told to call when I got there. I was expected to see the front door padlocked again and I were to be met and taken up through the back way. But the front door was open, and inside was hopping: there were over 10 johns I could see, and the play pens were all occupied. I was cooling my heels in a waiting room for 20-25 minutes before one was finally ready.

Penalty Points

So better "act guilty", ask for the penalty charge (and pretend not to know and understand, that this is just a payoff to them), pay what ever they ask for and leave! I would recommend not to bargain, and avoid any civil disorder!
    How much is a penalty charge? Thanks.

Posting Limitations