Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 550 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya
    Well I wasn't' ready to pay 2 K that night. But I probably will at least once while I am here. Just for the experience. In the meantime I am on the hunt for more affordable options.

Uncle-V.
    2 K yikes! I hope this is not the new standard. I was there end Sept early Oct during the holiday and was able to pull a pretty Viet Hien, for 1000 LT. I attributed that to the fact that it was totally dead over the National Holiday week. I was even offered a Duo for 1500. I only declined cause I find that they are rarely worth it on Manhattan hook ups. At 2 K.

I am definitely out. Rather spend 700-800 at a decent sauna.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

Just curious, as a westerner, what made you want to move to China? Work? Family?

If work, what industry are you in?

I'm looking to make the transition as well but seeing as I'm still rather young. Finding a USA company to station me in China isn't too easy.
    I came out here without a job but intending to study Chinese and then get a job. That's basically how it turned out. I've had various different jobs, mostly doing research on the economy and investment strategy. Things in China are less wide open than they were when I arrived, it's not as easy to just show up and find something, there are more foreigners, more of them speak Chinese, more competition. But it's still possible, especially if you already have decent work experience from back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshou  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

I'm looking to meet other dudes who want to go out to clubs and search for freebies, generally along the lines ShangHangin laid out in this post: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1614089.

I've lived in Shanghai and Beijing for 8 years, have enjoyed myself at times with all the various P4 P options but recently I'm less interested in P4 P and prefer to meet girls at bars, clubs, WeChat, P1, etc. They're better looking and it's just a better overall experience. Plus I'll have my whole life to pay for sex once I'm too old to get it any other way.

The trouble is that as I get older most of my friends are married or just too tired and lame to go out clubbing. So I'm looking for guys who want to go out for drinks and hunting. I'm up for slumming at places like Perry's, Helen's, Windows or high end like M1 NT, Muse, Bund places, hotel bars. What I like most recently is the mid-range clubs like Seventh Floor, Myst, and a fairly new place I went to last night called Linx.

I'm American, unmarried, speak good Chinese, early 30's but can pass for mid / late 20's. I won't discriminate on age but looking for guys who are comfortable in a see-and-be-seen environment. I go to a club with the mentality of enjoying myself with friends, try to meet girls, get their numbers, if I can bring one home that's great, but if we just get some phone numbers and have a fun night out and enjoy the music, that's great too.

Send me PM if you want to go out sometime, maybe get a bigger group together and buy a table somewhere. In my opinion buying a table is a good investment, much easier to meet girls if you have one and also just a better time, and not so expensive if you have a decent sized group and plan to buy 4-5 drinks anyway.
    Will be in shanghai this week and would be great if we can party together. PM me your contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Manhattan Report

Tried out Manhattan last Tuesday night. This was more of a scouting trip, since I had to get up early the next morning to go on a "school field trip" to the provinces. I will be in Shanghai for a few weeks so I am gathering my strength and biding my time, as Deng Xiaoping would say.

I arrived at the club with a coworker who has been there before and knows how things work. HE only stayed for one drink then left me to my devices. The place was pretty packed for a Tuesday night. Lots of pretty girls. 7's and 8's abounded. Though not that many super stunners. Almost all Viet from what I could tell.

I got accosted by a cute lttle thing form the get go. But I wanted to see how things worked first before committing. SO I politely excused myself. Also a bad sign that she immediately started talking abtou "spending the night". After my fiend left I made a couple of laps around the club to find an ideal target. Along the way I ran into an absolute stunner. She had a huge natural rack and curves to die for. Extremely cute face. Mee "24" from Vietnam.

Mee was very friendly and we chatted and danced for a while no mention of business. We even made out a little though she stopped me after a few minutes saying she was "shy". She asked if I wanted to take her and informed me that the price was 500 RMB for all night. I said this was too much and countered with 1200 and she went down to 2000 K. I said this was still too much and we left the subject for the time being. I kept ordering her drinks and HE kept getting more wasted. We moved to a corner of the bar and started makign out more intensely. She let her hands roam all over her lucous boobies and she rubbed my dick through my pants. She told me my kisses were making her horny.

I thought I was getting her drunk enough so that she would lower her price. She was damned hot and I was willing to play. Plus she seemed to be into it and I thought chances for a GFE were there for sure. After a while she asked me if I had decided I replied lets go for 1500 LT. She straightened up and said that this was too little and held firm at 2 K. With a regretful look on my face I said it was too much, and to my surprise, she just got up and left.

I sat in the corer figuring that if I bided my time she would eventually cave to my price and I'd swoop in and get her at the end of the night. In the meantime another Viet girl came up to me and started grinding on me as I sat. Also pretty cute, but not in Mee's league. A different look: taller and lither. She let me feel up HE nice firm be cups. Not bad. But I kept an eye out for Mee nonetheless.

Well it must have been about 10 minutes later that I spotted her leaving with another punter. Damn that was quick! But I should not have been surprised. Mee was very hot: a strong 8 approaching 9 in my book.

Same story with the other girl. Some fondling and kissing but she would not budget at 2 K. And she was pretty pissed when I told her I could not go at that price too.

Left the club and spotted another cutie outside. Just for info asked her her price and she also wanted 2 K for LT. Damn it seems like the standard here. That's nearly 5 nights of L. T. s with F. L. s in Pattaya!

Well I wasn't' ready to pay 2 K that night. But I probably will at least once while I am here. Just for the experience. In the meantime I am on the hunt for more affordable options.

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle-V.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianGeek  [View Original Post]
    Thanks mate. Point noted and will keep in mind while doing the negotiation. Wast his LT?
    Yup. 50 bucks sounds like total bull. I was there last week and girls were firm on 2 k for LT. Even a girl hanging out outside quoted that price.

ST was 12000. But could probably get it for 1 K.

Happy hunting!

P.S.: I'm in town for the next couple of weeks so feel free to drop me a PM if you're looking for a wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshou  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

I'm looking to meet other dudes who want to go out to clubs and search for freebies, generally along the lines ShangHangin laid out in this post: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1614089.

I've lived in Shanghai and Beijing for 8 years, have enjoyed myself at times with all the various P4 P options but recently I'm less interested in P4 P and prefer to meet girls at bars, clubs, WeChat, P1, etc. They're better looking and it's just a better overall experience. Plus I'll have my whole life to pay for sex once I'm too old to get it any other way.

The trouble is that as I get older most of my friends are married or just too tired and lame to go out clubbing. So I'm looking for guys who want to go out for drinks and hunting. I'm up for slumming at places like Perry's, Helen's, Windows or high end like M1 NT, Muse, Bund places, hotel bars. What I like most recently is the mid-range clubs like Seventh Floor, Myst, and a fairly new place I went to last night called Linx..
    Hey,

Just curious, as a westerner, what made you want to move to China? Work? Family?

If work, what industry are you in?

I'm looking to make the transition as well but seeing as I'm still rather young. Finding a USA company to station me in China isn't too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Osuul  [View Original Post]
    I doubt you will get anything for 50 bucks in Manhatten. Cheapest ever me or any of my friends got a girl out of there was 900 RMB but that was 3 years ago when I still lived there.

The girls outside on the street maybe going with you for 50.

Buy own, considering how expensive Shanghai got I assume 1500 RMB and up.
    Thanks mate. Point noted and will keep in mind while doing the negotiation. Wast his LT?

Quote Originally Posted by AsianGeek  [View Original Post]
    That is nice to know. , I am in Shanghai next weeks nod would report my finds.
    I doubt you will get anything for 50 bucks in Manhatten. Cheapest ever me or any of my friends got a girl out of there was 900 RMB but that was 3 years ago when I still lived there.

The girls outside on the street maybe going with you for 50.

Buy own, considering how expensive Shanghai got I assume 1500 RMB and up.

Got a point there

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGoat  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for the best clubs and bars for mongering then you need to go when it's ladies night. They get free drinks just for turning up and looking good (no complaints). I like Sasha's on a Wednesday night (French Concession). The dancing girls are happy to pour Tequila down your neck and it's harder to avoid the working girls than it is to pick one up. warning: watch out for the pickpockets outside!
    Could'nt agree more. I also do the same and enjoy the atmosphere and the FUN at clubs.

Manhattan!

Quote Originally Posted by Bmvb13  [View Original Post]
    Is still the place to be, especially if you are only few days in town, speak no Chinese and won't take chances.

Went there almost every weekday. Crowded far after midnight. Many 5-6, but few stunners with passion. Took XiXi (back to the Hilton, she registered at check-in. No extra fee. I got BBBJ and more for 50 USD. Wouldn't get this at home anywhere in the states.
    That is nice to know. , I am in Shanghai next weeks nod would report my finds.

Shanghai is getting difficult to score

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyfeet  [View Original Post]
    Pm me your wechat. I'll give you a hot contact.
    I was at shanghai last month for a week and went to the s2 club. Found a view, about 30 yo (she claimed 24 though: and got her for 1000ST. SHE was ok, not hot. Servicee was excellent though. In fact she got a bit too horny once in hotel. she enjoyed herself and did have her orgasm. Went again next day, but did not find any hottie, just the average 6-7's.

I am again in Shanghai next week and would like to have a hottie with me for night and if I like like her, then even for the day after. Any clues / guidance will help. Note that I have done the RTFF and have been using the pointers to score, but it takes time to find a gem, as we know

AG.

Calling all wingmen

Gentlemen,

The trouble is that as I get older most of my friends are married or just too tired and lame to go out clubbing. So I'm looking for guys who want to go out for drinks and hunting. I'm up for slumming at places like Perry's, Helen's, Windows or high end like M1 NT, Muse, Bund places, hotel bars. What I like most recently is the mid-range clubs like Seventh Floor, Myst, and a fairly new place I went to last night called Linx.

I'm American, unmarried, speak good Chinese, early 30's but can pass for mid / late 20's. I won't discriminate on age but looking for guys who are comfortable in a see-and-be-seen environment. I go to a club with the mentality of enjoying myself with friends, try to meet girls, get their numbers, if I can bring one home that's great, but if we just get some phone numbers and have a fun night out and enjoy the music, that's great too.

Send me PM if you want to go out sometime, maybe get a bigger group together and buy a table somewhere. In my opinion buying a table is a good investment, much easier to meet girls if you have one and also just a better time, and not so expensive if you have a decent sized group and plan to buy 4-5 drinks anyway.

QQ Girls

There are plenty of QQ groups with QQ girls hanging out there.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffreyFirmin  [View Original Post]
    Are QQ and Wechat dead ends for meeting ST girls? I used to get offers a couple times a week on wechat, but nothing in months. I'm looking for some not-so-westernized Chinese girls to spend some time with.

Agreed!

Bo Di is the amazing. Took 2 girls last time (1400) I was there. Nice line up of beauties to chose from. If your not Asia, they only give BJ's and HJ's to non Asians though from what my 2 girls told me.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonWagstaff  [View Original Post]
    I am not all that experienced and only been to Shanghai once but had a most amazing time at Bodi spa, entrance is to the left of the entrance to the Bodi hotel, right off some highway, can't miss it. 880 RMB. Hot tub, steam room, sauna, beer, women. I still think of Miss 965!

Quote Originally Posted by HangSeng  [View Original Post]
    Where is this? I've been in SH for about a month now, but I haven't really done much.
    154 Nanyang Road, near Xikang Road and Tongren Lu.

Posting Limitations