Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 551 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Vitamin V

I have found that getting vitamin V without a prescription is sometimes successful, sometimes not, at Shanghai pharmacies. My current theory is, go to places that advertise it in the window, and only go in when there are no customers in the place. I have been turned down at a couple places lately, but no problem at an empty store. It has a few names, but ask for Wei Ge.

Hong Song Sauna

While in Shanghai, I made the long taxi ride out to the Hong Song Sauna next to the Hilton Hongqiao. It has been one of my favorite places.

However, when I arrived on the forth floor I found it was closed. Construction workers were busily remodeling the place.

Another one bites the dust!

Quote Originally Posted by Bmvb13  [View Original Post]
    Its true. But I usually don't pay more than 700-1000 rmb for short time. If you come late and negotiate shortly before sunset, you can get bargains. But might be the 2nd or 3rd ST for her that night.

However, one should note that not all mongers are like the crazy gringos from estados unidos who destroy price level all over the world because they come from a sex embargo country, are are willing to pay 200 usd for a blowjob. No european, russian, asian would do that.
    Respectfully, 50 bucks is utter BS. Looking at your posts, it appears you either lead quite the jet setter lifestyle: Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Columbia, Beijing, Shanghai, or I've read your stories in Penthouse Forum before... Perhaps you got your currencies mixed up, because there is zero chance, on any occasion, that a girl would leave Manhattan for 300 RMB. Also curious why you would post that a girl would take "50 bucks", when you've never posted about america, and you obviously have a thorn in your side about Americans, so it's safe to say you are not American. Why would you post about the dirty gringos from the US then, and refer to US dollars? Hmmm….. It's as if you made the whole post up. Something smells off here. Just saying.

Regardless, if your posts are real and you travel to the places you have posted about, color me green with envy!

Quote Originally Posted by HangSeng  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to all of this.
    So? Do your reading, and then, do the plunge. Good luck & fun!

Lev.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Yup. 50 bucks sounds like total bull. I was there last week and girls were firm on 2 k for LT. Even a girl hanging out outside quoted that price.

ST was 12000. But could probably get it for 1 K.

Happy hunting!

P.S.: I'm in town for the next couple of weeks so feel free to drop me a PM if you're looking for a wing.
    Its true. But I usually don't pay more than 700-1000 rmb for short time. If you come late and negotiate shortly before sunset, you can get bargains. But might be the 2nd or 3rd ST for her that night.

However, one should note that not all mongers are like the crazy gringos from estados unidos who destroy price level all over the world because they come from a sex embargo country, are are willing to pay 200 usd for a blowjob. No european, russian, asian would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by LaoMa  [View Original Post]
    Hi Phazze, was reading thru your posts; you're a young guy just out of university, kudos. Plenty of opportunities in China, but without any real work experience, you need to ask yourself why would a western company spend a lot of money to make you an expat when they could hire a native chinese for a fraction of the cost and at a fraction of the risk? What is it you bring to the table? Your competition isn't older and more experienced USA people, it's local Chinese grads. That's just general advice; there are all kindsof exceptions.

Last thing. Dude, you are 23. The world is your oyster. You don't need to pay money to get laid; that's for old lazy farts such as myself.
    Thanks for the response.

P4P isn't my first choice. But for these super short trips, I really don't mind. Its really just a personal preference. I either want a real relationship or none at all, and P4P is the closest thing.

As for work, I completely understand your perspective. Its crossed my mind many times as I've been searching for work.

My advantages are extremely significant but I guess it really just depends on the company. Just hoping to find those "exceptions" .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoshou  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

I'm looking to meet other dudes who want to go out to clubs and search for freebies, generally along the lines ShangHangin laid out in this post: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1614089.

I've lived in Shanghai and Beijing for 8 years, have enjoyed myself at times with all the various P4 P options but recently I'm less interested in P4 P and prefer to meet girls at bars, clubs, WeChat, P1, etc. They're better looking and it's just a better overall experience. Plus I'll have my whole life to pay for sex once I'm too old to get it any other way.

The trouble is that as I get older most of my friends are married or just too tired and lame to go out clubbing. So I'm looking for guys who want to go out for drinks and hunting. I'm up for slumming at places like Perry's, Helen's, Windows or high end like M1 NT, Muse, Bund places, hotel bars...
    Do you mind PM me your wechat or number?

Cheers!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by LaoMa  [View Original Post]
    3 posts, all 3 ask questions. Here's an idea, why don't you check it out and report back to the forum, instead of asking others to do the work?
    I'm new to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by HangSeng  [View Original Post]
    There is what I presume a massage parlor on siping road. Just a bit past the family mart next to the station exit outside of the KFC. Does anyone know anything about it?
    3 posts, all 3 ask questions. Here's an idea, why don't you check it out and report back to the forum, instead of asking others to do the work?

Massage and coffee

There is what I presume a massage parlor on Siping Road. Just a bit past the family mart next to the station exit outside of the KFC. Does anyone know anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    O I see. By "foreigners speak Chinese" how would you rate their Chinese level at, from 1-10? 10 being native fluency.

I'm basically an American born Chinese / Taiwanese but I can speak Mandarin fluently without much of an accent. But it seems most of the USA, China based jobs are reserved for upper mid-senior level positions.
    Hi Phazze, was reading thru your posts; you're a young guy just out of university, kudos. Plenty of opportunities in China, but without any real work experience, you need to ask yourself why would a western company spend a lot of money to make you an expat when they could hire a native chinese for a fraction of the cost and at a fraction of the risk? What is it you bring to the table? Your competition isn't older and more experienced USA people, it's local Chinese grads. That's just general advice; there are all kinds of exceptions.

Last thing. Dude, you are 23. The world is your oyster. You don't need to pay money to get laid; that's for old lazy farts such as myself.

Follow up

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklisted  [View Original Post]
    Last night discovered in North part of shanghai some BBS shops with girls in really sexy lingerie such as black corsets and sexy secretary glasses. Did not have time to venture in, but plan to Tomorrow night. If anyone is up for trying what looks like something new in Shanghai, shoot me a PM and let's take one for the team!!

I'll share address details via PM but will report back after the experience.

BL.
    Went to this place on the weekend and the whole vibe of the street had changed. From a changping like atmosphere to normal Shanghai. The first visit there were also about 5 mamas out looking for clientele for hidden BBS. I did not check this out.

Second visit I ventured into the lingerie shops and was hit with a 'what the fuck are you doing here' look from the girls. They had also changed out of the wonderful outfits to normal BBS wear. Albeit still sexy. I pointed at one and she said 400 - up front.

Being slightly tipsy I reluctantly agreed as she was very attractive and looked about 19, make up, the full deal. She looked surprised and gave a sly wink to her girlfriends. Then she asked if I had been drinking on the way to the room. I said 'yes' and she said 'only 20 minutes, but you can buy another session if you need.

This, coupled with the already high price and attitude kind of killed it for me. I said I'd changed my mind, turned and asked for my money back, then left.

What a disappointment!

On the way back I did stumble on the usual 'discount' massage places and hit one of these up for a fantastic experience with a Wenzhou girl, also about 19, super hot and up for anything. 1 hour - 200 Kuai.

The place is about 200 meters west of the BBS's.

PM If you need address details.

I'm also hitting up Shanghai Guide for a KTV session if anyone wants to join in. Been a while!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckleOne  [View Original Post]
    2 K yikes! I hope this is not the new standard. I was there end Sept early Oct during the holiday and was able to pull a pretty Viet Hien, for 1000 LT. I attributed that to the fact that it was totally dead over the National Holiday week. I was even offered a Duo for 1500. I only declined cause I find that they are rarely worth it on Manhattan hook ups. At 2 K.

I am definitely out. Rather spend 700-800 at a decent sauna.
    Yup. That price is ridiculous. To put it in perspective I just had 6 high quality shirts tailor made for me at the South Bund Fabric market for 700 RMB. They would probably make 20 shirts for me for 2 K.

Chuckle, can you recommend a few good Saunas for someone that doesn't speak Chinese. And please don't say RTFF. I am asking for a personal rec.

Stay horny my friend.

Uncle-V.

Merrylin open?

I'll be going to Shanghai in about a month. I've read reports that the sauna in the Merrylin in Pudong is closed. Is this still true?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya
    Well I wasn't' ready to pay 2 K that night. But I probably will at least once while I am here. Just for the experience. In the meantime I am on the hunt for more affordable options.

Uncle-V.
    2 K yikes! I hope this is not the new standard. I was there end Sept early Oct during the holiday and was able to pull a pretty Viet Hien, for 1000 LT. I attributed that to the fact that it was totally dead over the National Holiday week. I was even offered a Duo for 1500. I only declined cause I find that they are rarely worth it on Manhattan hook ups. At 2 K.

I am definitely out. Rather spend 700-800 at a decent sauna.

Posting Limitations