Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 521 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Accipiters  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Bodi hotel Sauna. Please don't msg me to ask the location, google it .
    1245 Longyang Rd, Pudong, Shanghai, China - ask the reception clerk in your hotel to write the address down in Chinese letters.

There is no underground station nearby (I suppose the closest one is Shanghai Childrens' Hospital). When taking a taxi it takes some time (from Peolpe Squar around RMB 55-60 according to driver's experience).

QQ girls

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMV2  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Shanghai next week for 10 days. Read about qq girls in appartments. Can someone tell the procedure to meet them. Any other recomendations most welcome. Any fellow member wish for joint adventures may message me.
    Can you read, write, speak, hear putonghua?

If not, forget it.

If yes, QQ = 1330881612, may allow you "in". 'Tis a brothel with 3 or 4 "xiao jie". PuTuo district.

Enjoy and report.

P13

Quote Originally Posted by Viajando Musico  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the info on SHG's website were also posted and discussed by forum members in the past. I agree that his website has the value of providing his paid or non-paid viewers a quick glance of what's out there. But unless there is absolutely no financial interest between him and the girls, I doubt that recruiting WG to his website actually benefit other members. Here is why,

In Late 2012, I met a couple Colombian girls at Manhattan who provided me great sessions with GFE, and the final negotiated rewards for them were around 1200 Yuan for short term, and 2000 Yuan for toda la noche if I wanted. Both girls were physically superior than their friends in the Latina group. I believe those who are less attractive would go for less. I never met Patiko at Manhattan while I was there, so don't know how much she charged when at Manhattan. But she is asking 1500 Yuan for one hour. And 2400 Yuan for two hours on SHG's website. Those Latinas in Kama in Guangzhou charge $100 for ST, and $300 toda la noche even a couple 9's. You do the math, but I hope he doesn't go to Kama to recruit those Colombianas there. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Guide  [View Original Post]
    Find the location card attached. Download it to your mobile phone and show it to the taxi driver.
    Attached where?

Bodi Sauna

Just got back from Bodi hotel Sauna. This being my first time of going to a sauna, was quite nervous. The conceirge at my hotel was really helpful, infact he actually drove me there and stayed till I was done.

Rates are 880RMB, I selected #592, short, giggly girl. Lineup had around 10 girls. 3-4 being doable. I pointed out the big titted one first but the guy standing there quoted 1200 for that specific chick, don't know the protocol there so chose the one I mentioned above.

In the room, shower together. 2 minutes of nuru massage, where she basically rubbed her tits on my penis then on with the BBBJ. Another shower and onto the bed where got another decent BBBJ, nothing to write home about. FS was good, the chick liked what was happening so it was an added incentive.

Overall I'd say it was a good experience. Just hated getting naked in the comon area with other punters and bell boys around.

Please don't msg me to ask the location, google it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaPanther  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

First time in China, staying in Xintiandi. Anything close by for cheap to moderate FS incall or outcall to me? I don't want to venture out too far from the hotel. Also I have a car service during the day and not familiar with cabs, do they have meters in them? How much do I pay them?

Thanks for any tips.
    That taxi comment is really coloring my perception of your degree of adventurousness. Anyway taxi's in Shanghai are plentiful and great. Yes they use meters. And it's relatively cheap. If it doesn't have a meter it's not a real taxi.

How to use a taxi. You just need to be able to tell them where you're going (in Chinese). They don't like to know the actual address, they will want the cross streets only. To go somewhere, look it up on your phone, get the cross streets, tell them that. If you don't know Chinese, get the hotel staff to write it before you leave. If you use the mobile version of the website I'm putting below, it has a "taxi card" function that will put the address in Chinese, in huge letters, on the phone screen. It was a lifesaver when I first came to Shanghai.

We've had some recent crackdowns so I'm not sure what's still open or not in your area. I'd recommend a 10-15 minute taxi ride over to Manhattan (and Judy's bar is down the street from it, so you have both of them). The girls inside are from vietnam, but will be easier for you to deal with if you don't speak Chinese. You can see the address here: http://www.smartshanghai.com/venue/4951/Manhattan

If the moderator removes the link, then just look it up somehow. It's a common place. Manhattan.

Price for a girl from that area, on a Thursday. Should be able to get 1000 RMB easily. They will go back to your hotel with you.

There's stuff closer to you, but again, I haven't checked out that area since the crackdowns started. Generally speaking xintiandi is a party area, so plenty of bars. Bars are good for picking up working girls, but not every girl is a working girl and you'll need a decent command of the language and the ability to know when someone is trying to scam you in some way.

Coming to Shanghai next week for 10 days. Read about qq girls in appartments. Can someone tell the procedure to meet them. Any other recomendations most welcome. Any fellow member wish for joint adventures may message me.

Need Advice

Hello,

First time in China, staying in Xintiandi. Anything close by for cheap to moderate FS incall or outcall to me? I don't want to venture out too far from the hotel. Also I have a car service during the day and not familiar with cabs, do they have meters in them? How much do I pay them?

Thanks for any tips.

Crowne Plaza Yang gao Lu North

You are way out in the middle of no where. There is a sauna sort of near there that I have read about on a Chinese language board but I have never tried it. Your best bet will be the well know places around town. Siyuan on the 3rd floor of the Merrylin hotel or Bodi. Search the board for addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by GrJack72  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Tedesco. Much appreciated. I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza 1000 Yang Gao Road N, Pudong Near Pilot Free Trade Zone Gate 3 Shanghai 200137. Any recommendations for that area?

Quote Originally Posted by Tedesco  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry about the language. Have a look on google to check out the possible "red rope" places (shanghai forum e. g.) , print them out and go to the reception of the hotel in order to get the address in Chinese letters. In the suanas you'll be supported by the staff. No way to get lost.
    Thank you Tedesco. Much appreciated. I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza 1000 Yang Gao Road N, Pudong Near Pilot Free Trade Zone Gate 3 Shanghai 200137. Any recommendations for that area?

Pharmacies

Quote Originally Posted by Carage  [View Original Post]
    The pharmacies have tightened up on a lot of stuff.

You can't even get flu medicine without some I'd.
    The pharmacy near the camel bar in Weifang Lu has never asked me for I'd, but asks for a phone number. .

Fz

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericHuangpu  [View Original Post]
    Pharmacies that fill requests without prescription. Recently the ones I knew of are not. I could go to all of them, but that would take a while. If you know of one that will sell whatever, please reply or PM me about it.
    The pharmacies have tightened up on a lot of stuff.

You can't even get flu medicine without some ID.

Quote Originally Posted by GrJack72  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Shanghai (Pudong) from May 21-28. Wondering if anyone would be interested in showing me the ropes there. I don't speak the language, and have not been there before. Would like to have someone into the hobby to hang with for a night or two.
    Don't worry about the language. Have a look on google to check out the possible "red rope" places (shanghai forum e. g.) , print them out and go to the reception of the hotel in order to get the address in Chinese letters. In the suanas you'll be supported by the staff. No way to get lost.

Pharmacies that fill requests without prescription. Recently the ones I knew of are not. I could go to all of them, but that would take a while. If you know of one that will sell whatever, please reply or PM me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Cyclone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Will check it out.

Few blocks north on Anyuan road near Xikang road there used to be few BBS. Quality of girls are pretty good. Few told me they used to work in MTV but could not take alcohol so ended up in BBS. I paid a visit recently but looks like they all got shutdown.

Anyone has any info on good BBS in Jingan district?
    Very near to there still have a few. The stretch of Anyuan road that sits between jiaozhou road and changde road. North side of the street. Walk around behind the cars that are parked in front of the building. You'll eventually notice a few of those store fronts are active, but the lights are out. You can't see what's going on unless you already knew it was there. At least 3 shops are there. I don't know when it opens, but it doesn't finish until 6am.

Pro tip: The way you find sex in Shanghai is to find the police stations. Walk a 2-3 block grid in every direction from any station. You'll find hookers. The police station here is on xinfeng road. In a 3 block radius from it is take-out KTV, take-out girl bars, a sauna, scattered bbs shops and the apartment complex next to the station is 50% qq girl tenants. The close proximity makes it easy for them to collect (yep, that's what they do). They only crackdown on stuff when they have to for political reasons. Not because they want to bust hookers. The sex trade pays their 'extra' salary. The more you know.

Bbs in Jingan

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing4987  [View Original Post]
    BC.

Just south of Changping Lu at #851 Shaanxi Lu.
    Thanks. Will check it out.

Few blocks north on Anyuan road near Xikang road there used to be few BBS. Quality of girls are pretty good. Few told me they used to work in MTV but could not take alcohol so ended up in BBS. I paid a visit recently but looks like they all got shutdown.

Anyone has any info on good BBS in Jingan district?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 521 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations