Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 567 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    What he did was foolish. I agree. I have not been there in 5 years right. But, so what.
    Because up to date information is important, especially when you were condoning his activities (although you are changing your tune a bit now). So please stop being a deep fried bread stick Mr Yinghe.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlySkin  [View Original Post]
    I ended up going to the alley parlor on Wanghangdu lu, picked the second girl they sent, she was okay, nothing special. I offered 700 for FS and she agreed. Did everything and two showers. Average experience but mainly because of the girl. Going to try to see if 1808 offers FS as well. The girl at Wanghangdu lu did the whole shhh don't tell routine again and I was thoroughly unamused. Kept offering and she eventually agreed.
    What was the quality of the girls you saw? (the one you sent back and the one you took). I have only been there twice. Once, the girl was in her 20's and a little meat on her, not really chubby but definitely pretty, the other was late 20's and downright FAT.

What was your experience. I was just wondering if the girls had changed some.

Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by PukiMonster  [View Original Post]
    Each and every one of his actions were extremely foolhardy and you should not condone his actions, especially going drunk in a taxi with an unknown person to an unknown destination from the most infamous street for scams in China. I repeat, absolute lunacy.

BTW according to your own admission, you have not been to Shanghai for at least 5 years.

Pukimonster
    What he did was foolish. I agree. I have not been there in 5 years right. But, so what.

Quote Originally Posted by SamCan  [View Original Post]
    BJ is right, worse part is if they shut them down and you are there! I have heard that doesn't turn out so well.

There is a lot more information available By PM. It is worth it.

Sam Can.
    Joined, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing4987  [View Original Post]
    If you join and can receive a PM I can give you advice. Talking openly about FS at these places may cause LE to shut them down.
    BJ is right, worse part is if they shut them down and you are there! I have heard that doesn't turn out so well.

There is a lot more information available By PM. It is worth it.

Sam Can.

Beijing road

If you join and can receive a PM I can give you advice. Talking openly about FS at these places may cause LE to shut them down.

Sorry for the double post but I was also wondering if there are any cheaper barbershop alternatives near the same area in Jin'an. I can do without the whole shower and massage routine and would rather go somewhere where FS is offered straight up.

Thanks Sam for the tips.
    Last edited by Beijing4987; 12-20-14 at 16:29. Reason: Spelling

Also

Sorry for the double post but I was also wondering if there are any cheaper barbershop alternatives near the same area in Jin'an. I can do without the whole shower and massage routine and would rather go somewhere where FS is offered straight up.

Thanks Sam for the tips.

Wanghangdu lu Wuning lu

I ended up going to the alley parlor on Wanghangdu lu, picked the second girl they sent, she was okay, nothing special. I offered 700 for FS and she agreed. Did everything and two showers. Average experience but mainly because of the girl. Going to try to see if 1808 offers FS as well. The girl at Wanghangdu lu did the whole shhh don't tell routine again and I was thoroughly unamused. Kept offering and she eventually agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlySkin  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Was wondering which if the three places near me is the best to try; 1808 Beijing Road, Yuyuan Road, or the Wuning / Wanhangdu intersection spot? Read through the thread and saw that 1808 has changed and Yuyuan road might not offer FS.

Thanks for help.
    I have been to all 3 a number of times. None of them offer FS. Someone here has gotten lucky at Wanhangdu but the others no, of course YMMV depending on the girl.

I have gotten a massage from every girl at 1808 BJ LU. I have offered everyone of them stupid money for FS. I really did not want it, I was just playing. Only one girl seemed like she may have jumped at it. Of course if you built a relationship anything is possible. One girl was willing to come to my hotel after work but at 3 am on a Sunday night, I just wanted to be asleep. The girls also all told me the manager would fire them if they did due to the Popo. I actually got the front desk guy at BJ Lu to send 3 girls to the room and let me pick one.

My overall opinion is that the girls at BJ LU tend to be prettier. The girls at Yuyuan Lu tend to rush you through. The girls at Wanhangdu were on the heavy side and not my cup of tea. I stopped going to WH. They were also doing a body lick vs massage. It's not as good as it sounds IMHO.

I have not been in SH for about 3 months so the girls may have changed some. In my last year and half of coming to SH, I find the girl quality and activities have not changed much from what I stated above.

Sam Can.

Street walkers in skimpy clothes

Quote Originally Posted by PartyJunkie  [View Original Post]
    Well played sir. But as you know I'm referring to the female kind that normally wear skimpy clothes.
    Sorry about that. Street walkers are much a thing of the past, best be guided by reports here, and be safe. The scammers exist, only because there are plenty of people following the scammers.

Pukimonster,

Please don't attack this guy with names. He wrote a review. He did not finish it but he at least got half way through. A lot of guys I am sure go in a taxi with touts to find girls. If it ended badly then it is a learning experience for all of us. I found the minimum myself in Shanghai to be 400 RMB and although the girl was 24, perfect body and fun. It was rushed and in bad area. Then 700 min if they come to your hotel room.
    Each and every one of his actions were extremely foolhardy and you should not condone his actions, especially going drunk in a taxi with an unknown person to an unknown destination from the most infamous street for scams in China. I repeat, absolute lunacy.

BTW according to your own admission, you have not been to Shanghai for at least 5 years.

Pukimonster

1808 question

Hey guys,

Was wondering which if the three places near me is the best to try; 1808 Beijing Road, Yuyuan Road, or the Wuning / Wanhangdu intersection spot? Read through the thread and saw that 1808 has changed and Yuyuan road might not offer FS.

Thanks for help.

Quote Originally Posted by PukiMonster  [View Original Post]
    Please don't encourage the lunatic. Newbies following his actions could easily end up dead, or at the very least, with empty bank accounts.

He supposedly was walking drunk down the most infamous street for scams and criminal deeds in the whole of China. He was chatting to all the scam artists. He went in a taxi, with an unknown person to an unknown destination etc (BTW why do you always write ect). And the old saying also holds true "if the price is too good to be true, then it probably isn't true".

His actions border on the insane. Newbies take note.

Puki
    Pukimonster,

Please don't attack this guy with names. He wrote a review. He did not finish it but he at least got half way through. A lot of guys I am sure go in a taxi with touts to find girls. If it ended badly then it is a learning experience for all of us. I found the minimum myself in Shanghai to be 400 RMB and although the girl was 24, perfect body and fun. It was rushed and in bad area. Then 700 min if they come to your hotel room.

RogerDodger5,

Please finish the rest of the story. The price sounded too good to be true. You finished with the girl and started to leave room and then?
    Please don't encourage the lunatic. Newbies following his actions could easily end up dead, or at the very least, with empty bank accounts.

He supposedly was walking drunk down the most infamous street for scams and criminal deeds in the whole of China. He was chatting to all the scam artists. He went in a taxi, with an unknown person to an unknown destination etc (BTW why do you always write ect). And the old saying also holds true "if the price is too good to be true, then it probably isn't true".

His actions border on the insane. Newbies take note.

Puki

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarrefreak  [View Original Post]
    My personal experiences are that they all go back to touts, typically a girl behind the phone who is responsible in messaging you and getting you to say yes at which point she sends a girl over.

Maybe this turns you on maybe not.

In the end, if you want to be sure what you are getting, I suggest asking that person to send a picture, and say that you will not accept if the person who shows up is not the person in the picture, then see what they say.

At the price that was quoted to you, I would say it is too low but not impossible, depending on which hotel you stay in, which is why I never say which hotel, I just say I am close enough to you if you managed to find me.

Why do I know? I surprisingly befriended some of these touts, while most of them are regular in looks, they actually are quite fun to talk (and sometimes fuck).
    They don't send any messages. The have photos of girls to choose from (which look somewhat genuine, but can never be too sure.) I assume if I want to choose one I should call them.

Outcall isn't much of an option for me without booking a hotel as I have roommates.

Posting Limitations