wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: South China - Shenzhen

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 362 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hertzz  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate on your experiences at Shazui and how you found the girl? How much money did she later ask from you?

I have never been to Shazui, where is it?
    Forget about it. It is a place that used to have thousands of WGs long ago in the past and has never made a recovery after the authorities shut it down years ago. Old timers here go there in the hope that one day they will arrive and it has reverted to its past glory.

There are a few BBS around like any village in Shenzhen but I wouldn't waste the taxi fare to get there.

As for the girl, if she asks how much, make here an offer and see what she counters with. Its negotiation. Why get offended? If she asks for money she is not an ex-WG, SHE IS A WG!

Quote Originally Posted by Hertzz  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate on your experiences at Shazui and how you found the girl? How much money did she later ask from you?

I found the girl through a introduction. This person seems to know girls around that area (I am guessing former WGs, the way they dress, make up etc). She never asked for a specific amount, she let me decide but since I refused I have no idea which amount she would have accepted. The other girl that I am still talking to is acting pretty similar to the first one, but I did not meet her yet.

Shazui is in southern Futian district and if you search the forum can find good directions on where to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    Aiii2,

Thank you for keeping us up to date with Shen Zhen. I was planning on coming this November. But after hearing about how it is still dead here. I will instead visit other parts of Asia. This really is what this forum is all about. It really is a shame about Shen Zhen and the crackdown. I only hope when Chinas government changes leaders this place will go back to normal.
    I was not in Shenzhen during the good old days so I do not have anything to compare with but I am guessing there are much better alternatives. Finding girls in Shenzhen can be quite time consuming if you do not know exactly where to look. I think that it will never get back to those days, I guess time has moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiii2  [View Original Post]
    I think that you are the one around here with the most up to date info though. Seems like previous hotspots are all mostly shut down. I was talking to a taxi driver and he said that nowadays there are not much action going on but he told me there are still action around Huanggang, but very low key. I do not know if the info is correct or not.

About Shazui, there are still girls there but you won't find them. They act more like lovers rather than WGs but in the end all they want is money, and you get sex if you are willing to pay. I had one visiting my hotel the first time ever meet in real life. No money was mentioned. She stayed 3-4 hours and all we did was kissing and hugging. I thought she liked me for real. Haha. Anyway before the next meet she asked for money. If I did not pay her she refused to come and see me. I do not know why but I kind of got annoyed (I do not have a problem paying a WG, but this really annoyed me for some reason). So we started to argue instead and she deleted me. LOL.

I think If looked at her as a normal girl, that is why I got annoyed when she asked for money. It felt really shady. If I had looked at her as a working girl then I am sure I would not get annoyed. Since this I found another one from Shazui, I will look at her as a WG and see what happens.

I think that you are the one around here with the most up to date info though. Seems like previous hotspots are all mostly shut down. I was talking to a taxi driver and he said that nowadays there are not much action going on but he told me there are still action around Huanggang, but very low key. I do not know if the info is correct or not.

About Shazui, there are still girls there but you won't find them. They act more like lovers rather than WGs but in the end all they want is money, and you get sex if you are willing to pay. I had one visiting my hotel the first time ever meet in real life. No money was mentioned. She stayed 3-4 hours and all we did was kissing and hugging. I thought she liked me for real. Haha. Anyway before the next meet she asked for money. If I did not pay her she refused to come and see me. I do not know why but I kind of got annoyed (I do not have a problem paying a WG, but this really annoyed me for some reason). So we started to argue instead and she deleted me. LOL.

I think If looked at her as a normal girl, that is why I got annoyed when she asked for money. It felt really shady. If I had looked at her as a working girl then I am sure I would not get annoyed. Since this I found another one from Shazui, I will look at her as a WG and see what happens.
    Aiii2,

Thank you for keeping us up to date with Shen Zhen. I was planning on coming this November. But after hearing about how it is still dead here. I will instead visit other parts of Asia. This really is what this forum is all about. It really is a shame about Shen Zhen and the crackdown. I only hope when Chinas government changes leaders this place will go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by SZexpress  [View Original Post]
    Kind of disappointing, so if anyone knows for certain of BJ or FS massage places in SZ, let's share what we know.

General Report

Interesting experience with Ms Sauna service at the Indian Restaurant apartments this week. She told me she was leaving to Malaysia to try to earn more money and so gave me extra good, extra long service her last day and we said we would keep in touch. She even asked me about going to the US to earn money and I said it wasn't really worth the trouble, risk, cost.

I've started going to a bunch of massage places to see what kind of service is available and I have to say especially in the Luohu area, handjob is directly available, but that's about it. Breast massage, sucking on tits, and fingering a masseuse are nice, too, but only really change the designation in my mind from "HJ" to "HJ with roaming" which is not much different. The famous "HK massage" place next to Lushan Hotel is now closed down, which sucks because that place had the youngest, best looking girls and years ago, I easily was offered HJ and BJ service there and I know that FS was offered to select customers. These past days, I went to the massage place next to the Chili Crab restaurant across the street from Lushan Hotel, the massage place above the Sun Fat restaurant next to the McDonalds on Chun Feng Road, the massage place directly across the street from Queen Spa, the massage place above the small Indian restuarant across the street from King Glory Plaza, and the downstairs massage place directly across the street from the Kaili Hotel.

Unfortunately, nothing of note. All places offer HJ massage, calling it "Japanese / Korean / Hong Kong / Special" style massage, depending on the place. Masseuses ranged from young and plain to old and plain, with the occasional semi-hot girl. None of the places give you a lineup to choose from and I realized the most efficient way is to go directly into the room where all the masseuses are sitting and waiting for customers. Not all the places allow this, but if you push them and let them know you'll be able to choose a girl faster, they usually accommodate the request. The place across from the King Glory and Kaili Hotel allowed a direct viewing of all the masseuses, and I didn't try at the others. Overall, I thought the girls at the place across from Kaili were the best, but for HJ massages, I value looks less than if it were for FS. Prices ranged from 198 all-included (which means no additional tip) to 268 all-included, and interestingly enough, I noticed correlation with nicer rooms / facilities to higher price but not quality of girls. As a result of the vice crackdown, in-room showers are no longer allowed, all doors had some kind of clear window, and the locks had been removed; all supposedly to keep things legit and not allow FS, but none of the girls gave the window or locks a second look when giving HJ service. I asked for BJ and FS service directly from the girls at every location but every girl claimed that kind of service wasn't available (or not available anymore).

Kind of disappointing, so if anyone knows for certain of BJ or FS massage places in SZ, let's share what we know.

And epilogue to the Ms Sauna Service: she called me via wechat (yesterday and had me help her arrange tickets to come back to Shenzhen because she thought the whole experience was terrible and that she had been tricked about job prospects. In one way, I feel sorry she went through this all, on the other hand, new opportunities for more of her awesome service!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomKatt  [View Original Post]
    This is disappointing. I was hoping to be able to go around the city and haggle with ease. It's in Guang Dong province, they should speak Guang Dong wah! Bordered by Hong Kong!

Is their English better than my mandarin though? I know basic hahaha.
    To Thom.

Don't be Naive Shenzhen local most are not born in Shenzhen they are from other Province in the north, they cannot even understand Cantonese do you thing they can understand English go find out yourself.

Fast eddie 48.

This is disappointing. I was hoping to be able to go around the city and haggle with ease. It's in Guang Dong province, they should speak Guang Dong wah! Bordered by Hong Kong!

There are almost no " local " people in Shenzhen. People all over China go to Shenzhen for a better future. Sichuan, Hunan, Guizhou, Harbin etc. The only ones speaking fluent cantonese are the ones from villages around Guangdong province. Their english is not better than your mandarin I can promise you that. Expect some people to understand a bit of cantonese though (listen), but not very good speaking if they are not from Guangdong.

Guangzhou on the other hand is a diffrent story.

Let's see these pics then!
    Unfortunally as a regular member I am not allowed to post pictures. Only senior members can post pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To.

Thom Katt.

Most speak Mandarin I will said 80 % for working girl is even more than that very few local speak Cantonese most Chinese is from the North move to Shenzhen to find job the last 20 Yr, even for Hong Konger need to learn to speak mandarin 20 yr ago not many people speak mandarin but now everyone need to learn.

Fast eddie 48.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeBright  [View Original Post]
    The local people prefer to cantoness, but Most of them understand Mandarin and can speak Mandarin.

Jb.

- A beautiful MILF, 38 years old and has a stunning body. Amazing ass, sexy hips, legs to die for but breasts only be cups. Great attitude and a real GFE. Visits me anywhere in SZ for 300 yuan + 50 taxi money) for 2 hours and 2 shots. Anything goes including taking pictures.
    Let's see these pics then!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

New paid member and enjoying this very informative site. Aiii2, if you're available to direct message, I would like to discuss this MILF. I believe I may know her and I may be taken advantage of! What a surprise! If you can get back to me and I would appreciate it. Thanks very much.
    I do not have the private message function since I am only a regular member, sorry.

Anyway, I think a lots of women in SZ would fit my description to be honest. What makes you think we are talking about the same woman? Where did you meet her? What color is her hair? Where is she from? Give me some details please and regardless of who she is. In what way are you being taken advantage of?

Mandarin

What language do people speak in Shenzhen? I'm getting mixed information. Would I be able to get away with cantonese? Or is Mandarin more significant? What do the girls speak?
    To.

Thom Katt.

Most speak Mandarin I will said 80 % for working girl is even more than that very few local speak Cantonese most Chinese is from the North move to Shenzhen to find job the last 20 Yr, even for Hong Konger need to learn to speak mandarin 20 yr ago not many people speak mandarin but now everyone need to learn.

Fast eddie 48.

Aiii2 , help please

Hi,

New paid member and enjoying this very informative site. Aiii2, if you're available to direct message, I would like to discuss this MILF. I believe I may know her and I may be taken advantage of! What a surprise! If you can get back to me and I would appreciate it. Thanks very much.

- A beautiful MILF, 38 years old and has a stunning body. Amazing ass, sexy hips, legs to die for but breasts only be cups. Great attitude and a real GFE. Visits me anywhere in SZ for 300 yuan + 50 taxi money) for 2 hours and 2 shots. Anything goes including taking pictures.

Posting Limitations