White Rabbit
White Rabbit
Liquid lapdance

Thread: South China - Shenzhen

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 366 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AceGallant  [View Original Post]
    Oh pleaseeeeeeee! Can you get yourself updated before you point out to newbies the wrong way? These scams in Shanghai you had mentioned must be back in year 2000? Hello? What happened to the last 15 years? Or perhaps you like to share with us some information about places like "The Village"?

For the newbies here, my advice, do your homework, RTFF, and chose what the believe. Hint: Read reports from members with with big numbers of postings.

Get the PM, posts some of your experience to share information, PM members direct for details.

Enjoy!

AG.
    AG,

Get myself updated? Noone on here as ever posted getting ripped off by any taut. Shen Zhen is very safe. I only speak about Luohu. Now after 11 pm I don't know. If you reread my post which you did a poor job doing. You will see I wrote "I read" that their are many scams following mommies in Shanghai. At least I told the poor guy my experience and what I paid. Your only advice was read other peoples reports. Way to help buddy.

Kirin Parkview Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried the KTV at this top class business hotel?

Kirin Parkview Hotel 麒麟山景大酒店.
    118 Shajing Road, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
    +86 755 2721 8888

Ikks
    Hostesses are above average quality.

Not too bad.

There are gems in the village

Not hidden either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000809.jpg‎   P1000829.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To AG.

Not in China is a not fun country I am in Guangzhou right now dead all sauna is only offer expensive HJ only same as all of southern China, I did have alot of fun in PI and Thailand and the USD is getting strong so welcome back to China.

Fast eddie 48.
    Eddie, let's go exploration together next round, there are still many fun places. Your are right, Guangzhou stands for Gone Zone in our vocabulary.

Enjoy.

AG.

Sha Tsui

Sounds a bit like Sha Tsui in the old days. Thousands of girls in the alleys. Go upstairs for a private line-up that overflowed out the doors. I've not been there since last year when there were only a couple of mommies that could show you a handful of girls. Such a pity.

OAH.

Quote Originally Posted by BJtemp  [View Original Post]
    You know the saying in Chinese -- "there is no party that does not break. ".

I lived in HK and kept an apartment in one of Shenzhen's "villages within city" from 2009 to 2014. It was wild times -- every night after dusk a certain section of the village came to life. The sex industry turned quiet and dark back alleys into a bustling business zone. Customers walked by in droves to check out the goods; XJs parade through the alleys en route to the service facilities. Many industries benefited -- make up shops, restaurants, convenient stores, taxis, electric bicycles. Often the activities spilled over and blends into the main village life; toddlers can be seen playing among XJs.

Drunks could cause problem at night; fights broke out and police was called. Occasionally the tip-off system failed and Gong An showed up unexpectedly; all XJs disbursed like rats under the sun. It actually was more exciting than scary.

But all appears wiped out now and Shenzhen is dead -- or until the next let-up on "sweep yellow".

For now, all we can do is look at old photos to think back to those good ol' days.

The good ol' days

You know the saying in Chinese -- "there is no party that does not break. ".

I lived in HK and kept an apartment in one of Shenzhen's "villages within city" from 2009 to 2014. It was wild times -- every night after dusk a certain section of the village came to life. The sex industry turned quiet and dark back alleys into a bustling business zone. Customers walked by in droves to check out the goods; XJs parade through the alleys en route to the service facilities. Many industries benefited -- make up shops, restaurants, convenient stores, taxis, electric bicycles. Often the activities spilled over and blends into the main village life; toddlers can be seen playing among XJs.

Drunks could cause problem at night; fights broke out and police was called. Occasionally the tip-off system failed and Gong An showed up unexpectedly; all XJs disbursed like rats under the sun. It actually was more exciting than scary.

But all appears wiped out now and Shenzhen is dead -- or until the next let-up on "sweep yellow".

For now, all we can do is look at old photos to think back to those good ol' days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05.jpg‎   04.jpg‎   03.jpg‎   02.jpg‎   01.jpg‎  

Not iin China

Quote Originally Posted by AceGallant  [View Original Post]
    Oh yah. Just got reminded by a fellow monger once he saw my last posting;.

Yes AG returns. NOT that I had gone anywhere in the last 4 years, I had always been here and never gone anywhere. Still here in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu, Shenzhen, And lots more cities. A good buddy of mine invented the teleporter and used me as the white mouse for the last 4 years which also explains the reason why I can't post! How would you expect me to type on keyboard when I was a mouse 90% of the time?

Anyways! As what my buddy always says: Where's the pussies at? (IP patent: 2001/ ver 2 by OAH).

Enjoy!

AG.
    To AG.

Not in China is a not fun country I am in Guangzhou right now dead all sauna is only offer expensive HJ only same as all of southern China, I did have alot of fun in PI and Thailand and the USD is getting strong so welcome back to China.

Fast eddie 48.

AG returns

Oh yah. Just got reminded by a fellow monger once he saw my last posting;.

Yes AG returns. NOT that I had gone anywhere in the last 4 years, I had always been here and never gone anywhere. Still here in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu, Shenzhen, And lots more cities. A good buddy of mine invented the teleporter and used me as the white mouse for the last 4 years which also explains the reason why I can't post! How would you expect me to type on keyboard when I was a mouse 90% of the time?

Anyways! As what my buddy always says: Where's the pussies at? (IP patent: 2001/ ver 2 by OAH).

Enjoy!

AG.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    CC1024,

For Shen Zhen, I have used the street mommies way over 50 times and never had a problem. Now I have only used the ones in the Luohu district. I always felt extremely safe. The only time I had a problem was when I walked past a hair shop and a lady called me in and I followed her upstairs and there was a problem. Now all cities in China are different. I have read that in Shanghai if you follow the mommies you can run into a scam or robbery. My advice is don't follow a mommy into a karaoke place like they do often in shanghai because you might not be able to leave without paying a crazy amount of money. There is a crack down in China now. I would not recommend bring a girl to your room or a least I would not because of the crackdown. Lastly, before you go with any mommie. Make sure to get the price before you go with her. If you can speak Chinese use a calculator or hold up two fingers which means 200 RMB. Now the price may have gone up or so people have wrote. But at least start low and she will think you been there before.
    Oh pleaseeeeeeee! Can you get yourself updated before you point out to newbies the wrong way? These scams in Shanghai you had mentioned must be back in year 2000? Hello? What happened to the last 15 years? Or perhaps you like to share with us some information about places like "The Village"?

For the newbies here, my advice, do your homework, RTFF, and chose what the believe. Hint: Read reports from members with with big numbers of postings.

Get the PM, posts some of your experience to share information, PM members direct for details.

Enjoy!

AG.

Misleading newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    I suggest that TomSf reread an extremely detailed and interesting post about Shanghai, that was written especially by Shanghai Guide to correct TomSf's misguided perceptions about the city. To make things easy for him (and other interested readers - it is interesting), here is the link:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1664110

Ikks.
    To IKKS.

Tomsf must be a lonely old man in SF with nothing to do like to mislead all the newbie post all this info that is 5 yr old, for us that is in Shenzhen alot know he is full of it only the newbie think he know something.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To tom SF.

You are such a donkey with outdated info you have not been in China for over 5 yr all you have no idea what is going on in China now days, you just repeat wht other ISG member post if you hold up 2 finger you will get a middle finger if you want a girl go to your hotel room it will cost you over 500 rmb if you can find any, I am in shenzhen now most girl I saw is damn ugly with bad teeth maybe that is what you are after.
    Fast eddie 48.
    I suggest that TomSf reread an extremely detailed and interesting post about Shanghai, that was written especially by Shanghai Guide to correct TomSf's misguided perceptions about the city. To make things easy for him (and other interested readers - it is interesting), here is the link:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1664110

Ikks.

Bao'an KTV

Has anybody tried the KTV at this top class business hotel?

Kirin Parkview Hotel 麒麟山景大酒店.
    118 Shajing Road, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
    +86 755 2721 8888

Ikks

Quote Originally Posted by Thelee  [View Original Post]
    Would you recommend SZ over Dongguan? SZ is a lot closer to HK, so that makes travel arrangements easier, I was thinking about going to SZ with a.
    Few friends this Winter. Any recommendations for hotel / KTV combo?
    The circled area below is a fantastic place to meet all sorts of WGs in Dongguan. It is quite close to the Walter Hotel in Changping. Let us know your experiences there!

Ikks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Changping.jpg‎  

Tom sf a naive donkey

CC1024,

For Shen Zhen, I have used the street mommies way over 50 times and never had a problem. Now I have only used the ones in the Luohu district. I always felt extremely safe. The only time I had a problem was when I walked past a hair shop and a lady called me in and I followed her upstairs and there was a problem. Now all cities in China are different. I have read that in Shanghai if you follow the mommies you can run into a scam or robbery. My advice is don't follow a mommy into a karaoke place like they do often in shanghai because you might not be able to leave without paying a crazy amount of money. There is a crack down in China now. I would not recommend bring a girl to your room or a least I would not because of the crackdown. Lastly, before you go with any mommie. Make sure to get the price before you go with her. If you can speak Chinese use a calculator or hold up two fingers which means 200 RMB. Now the price may have gone up or so people have wrote. But at least start low and she will think you been there before.
    To tom SF.

You are such a donkey with outdated info you have not been in China for over 5 yr all you have no idea what is going on in China now days, you just repeat wht other ISG member post if you hold up 2 finger you will get a middle finger if you want a girl go to your hotel room it will cost you over 500 rmb if you can find any, I am in shenzhen now most girl I saw is damn ugly with bad teeth maybe that is what you are after.

Fast eddie 48.

SZ fun?

CC1024,

Would you recommend SZ over Dongguan? SZ is a lot closer to HK, so that makes travel arrangements easier, I was thinking about going to SZ with a.

Few friends this Winter. Any recommendations for hotel / KTV combo?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Posting Limitations