wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: South China - Shenzhen

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 364 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Indian Restaurant Building / Luohu Mansions / Blue Apartments

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune9  [View Original Post]
    Is the Indian Restaurant Apartment building one of the block of 4 or 5 apartment buildings that stretches the whole block of Chunfeng Lu, directly opposite the Century Plaza Hotel? I think that its name is Luohu Mansions.
    If I am correct about the building, then most mamasans are behind the building at the Jianshe Lu end of the apartments. Not on Renmin S Lu.
    Kit
    The Taj Indian restaurant is at the back of the Lianhua building - which also houses the shitty Guomao Home Inn. The entrance to the area is across Renmin S Road from the 85 D Caf in Carrianna Square (as Szexpress described).

SZexpress nicknamed the building that faces the Taj restaurant as the 'Indian restaurant building'. So I agree that the 'Indian restaurant building' is in fact Luohu Mansions (罗湖大厦), which was nicknamed the 'Blue Apartments' by ISG posters some years ago

But I think that SZexpress's otherwise excellent description may potentially confuse first time visitors. This is because (I hope my memory is correct), there is also an Indian restaurant in Luohu Mansions. The restaurant is on Chunfeng Road opposite the Century Plaza amongst the many massage shops, and close to Renmin S Road.

The entrances to Luohu Mansions are from the open areas and car park behind the buildings. And you are correct that most mamasans are on Jianshe Road and in the western end of the open area behind the buildings. You must have been reading my earlier 20 year old posts. Haha!

Ikks

Quote Originally Posted by KwanKai  [View Original Post]
    How about a sitrep?

Last Sunday night I was feeling a little frisky, so I decided to visit LoHu. First stopped by LoHu cun. It was totally dead. Not a single tout approached me. Than I tried the Indian restaurant apartments. I must have found the wrong mama, since after waiting and calling she brought me to a flat with two dudes and one girl. This didn't feel right so I left. I was really hoping for the sauna experience written by SZExpress.

I decided to try XiangXi cun. To my surprise and delight it was quite active. Walked in from the south and rounded the corner. In every alley, you could see around 2 to 6 ladies only one layer in.

I found one with particularly large cans and went for it. Nothing special, just what you expect from a quickie like this. Damage was 200.

I asked the lady if she is worried about the LE. She said they finish work around 11, so after this no problem I arrived there around 1 AM.

Anyway, I don't think I will make a habit going there. But it was a relief!

KK
    Good review, I don't think I got to explore Xiangxi cun before. It is unreal Luohu is dead now. I don't know about Xiangxi cun. But, I don't know how safe it would be to walk down China alleys after 11 pm. Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by KwanKai  [View Original Post]
    How about a sitrep?
    Last Sunday night I was feeling a little frisky, so I decided to visit LoHu. First stopped by LoHu cun. It was totally dead. Not a single tout approached me. Than I tried the Indian restaurant apartments. I must have found the wrong mama, since after waiting and calling she brought me to a flat with two dudes and one girl. This didn't feel right so I left. I was really hoping for the sauna experience written by SZExpress.
    KK
    Is the Indian Restaurant Apartment building one of the block of 4 or 5 apartment buildings that stretches the whole block of Chunfeng Lu, directly opposite the Century Plaza Hotel? I think that its name is Luohu Mansions.

If I am correct about the building, then most mamasans are behind the building at the Jianshe Lu end of the apartments. Not on Renmin S Lu.

Kit

How about a sitrep?

I decided to try XiangXi cun. To my surprise and delight it was quite active. Walked in from the south and rounded the corner. In every alley, you could see around 2 to 6 ladies only one layer in.

I found one with particularly large cans and went for it. Nothing special, just what you expect from a quickie like this. Damage was 200.

I asked the lady if she is worried about the LE. She said they finish work around 11, so after this no problem I arrived there around 1 AM.

Anyway, I don't think I will make a habit going there. But it was a relief!

KK

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

You need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Dinotrex  [View Original Post]
    Any chance us kids can get a back story as to the history of what the issue is with One Wing Low and you veterans?
    To Dinotrex.

You need to know then you need to RTFF go search yourself back 8 yr it is a long story.

Fast eddie 48.

Let the adults talk

Any chance us kids can get a back story as to the history of what the issue is with One Wing Low and you veterans?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    Haha! Not really, but I had you in mind when I wrote the heading! Haha! I wrote the post before I checked Captain Solo's recent posts which are mostly in the Tijuana forum, so it is a reasonable assumption that he is in fact OWL.

But I think your words may indeed provoke OWL / Captain Solo! :-) :-)

Ikks

P.S. For those wondering who the fcuk is 'OWL', he is 'One Wing Low' who even has his own forums in various places (for various reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand  [View Original Post]
    Ikks,

Are you trying to provoke me?))) I gave up with this guy. He just turns on me and attacks every time I try to help him to remember the facts.

I tried to help him to understand China and the women a few times, even went out of my way, to meet him and introduce him to some of the legends on this forum in Zhuhai, the first time he came to China. I think it was in 2001.

So, far now, I will let dead dogs lie.

Just my POV.

OAH.
    Haha! Not really, but I had you in mind when I wrote the heading! Haha! I wrote the post before I checked Captain Solo's recent posts which are mostly in the Tijuana forum, so it is a reasonable assumption that he is in fact OWL.

But I think your words may indeed provoke OWL / Captain Solo! :-) :-)

Ikks

P.S. For those wondering who the fcuk is 'OWL', he is 'One Wing Low' who even has his own forums in various places (for various reasons).

I gave up

I wonder why you just don't send him a PM?

I thought 'Captain Solo' was a earlier incarnation of OWL!?!?

Ikks

P.S. I did not know that Yakuza were entrenched in China to any significant extent.
    Ikks,

Are you trying to provoke me?))) I gave up with this guy. He just turns on me and attacks every time I try to help him to remember the facts.

I tried to help him to understand China and the women a few times, even went out of my way, to meet him and introduce him to some of the legends on this forum in Zhuhai, the first time he came to China. I think it was in 2001.

So, far now, I will let dead dogs lie.

Just my POV.

OAH.

Good old OWL

Ikks

P.S. I did not know that Yakuza were entrenched in China to any significant extent.
    To Ikksman.

Good old OWL very interesting guy meet a few time back in 2006 in SZ and CP I guess he have not been China for a long long time don't know the latest, he is having too much fun in Tijuana Mexico at the Hong Kong club.

Fast eddie 48.

Any Old Hands Reading This

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Have not heard from my bro Launch Now a while. Wonder if he is having a good time in China. Last I heard he was dating some young sales girls in ShenZhen with lots of tattoos. As far as I know, Chinese girls are very clean and conservative, rarely would they sport tattoos. Those with tattoos are usually hoes for Triads or Yakuzas, the equivalent of bikers' hoes in America.
    I am scheduled for a tour of Asia in the Fall. Will spend a few days in ShenZhen, may be ChongPing, catching up with old friends.
    Post some news how you are and how to get your sexy fun. PM or email me how to get hold of you.

Ikks

Is Launch now still in China?

Have not heard from my bro Launch Now a while. Wonder if he is having a good time in China. Last I heard he was dating some young sales girls in ShenZhen with lots of tattoos. As far as I know, Chinese girls are very clean and conservative, rarely would they sport tattoos. Those with tattoos are usually hoes for Triads or Yakuzas, the equivalent of bikers' hoes in America.

I am scheduled for a tour of Asia in the Fall. Will spend a few days in ShenZhen, may be ChongPing, catching up with old friends.

Post some news how you are and how to get your sexy fun. PM or email me how to get hold of you.

As far as the Shanghai Princess Syndrome, I don't think the sauna girls I was with gave a rip about whether I own a house and a car, they only cared that I had enough money to pay the session fare. They treated me well enough in my sauna pajama and not the Armani spring collection left in the change room locker.

SZexpress

Still around? I got a subscription now so I can send private messages. Let me know if you interested in meeting up.

Isown, when there

Ikksman,

I understand price is dependent on supply and demand, and it is not surprising that prices for mongering went way up after the crackdown, when there is even more occupational hazard. But I found other than house prices, things appear to be a little more expensive in Shenzhen than Shanghai. I do not know if others find the same thing. Maybe it is because Shenzhen is the latest boom town, and also the prices reflect the level of nearby Hong Kong.

I did say I had not been Shenzhen long enough or often enough to have a really fair basis for comparing Shenzhen girls to Shanghai girls.

Posting Limitations