Thread: South China - Shenzhen

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 351 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Wechat

I know that many people have had poor experiences or even scams on wechat. Maybe it was beginner's luck, but I had a good experience with wechat recently. I stayed in a 5 star hotel in futian. With a western name and nonsense picture, I advertised myself as being from Germany, using "looking around" on wechat. Within minutes I got an inquiry from a girl asking if I was a foreigner, etc. After some back and forth chit chat, she asked if I wanted her to come over. It was after 11, and when I met her in the lobby, I was surprised when a hotel staff member came out of nowhere, asked to see her I'd, and then let her go with me. Maybe it was some kind of watch list? When hotels have bars and restaurants on the upper floors, it is hard to understand how they can truly guard the lobby elevators, unless the girl is a known WG or dresses the part. Although she was clearly not the girl in the wechat photo (as I anticipated), she was very good looking better than the photo. Tall, thin (but not skinny), head-turner. No English at all, but google translate and some hand signals were sufficient. Came a couple of times with DATY, and she might have been a good actress but it is hard to fake the erect nipples. Very skilled BBBJ. Arranged a second night, and when she arrived in the lobby she was dressed rather elegantly in an expensive jacket and skirt. Not often that they show up looking like they actually live in a 5 star, in my experience. It was before 11 this time, and no one stopped us, but she turned a few heads in the lobby with her very good looks. BBBJ and FS like a real champ. Practically GFE, but without conversation. She seemed genuinely sad when I told her I had to go out of town the next day. Sometimes it pays to depend on the kindness of strangers. YMMV.

Chachaba

Does anyone know how to use the 3 D maps at sz.chachaba.com?

When you load them they are centered on the KingKey100 building. How do I look at for example, LongHua district. The only way seems to be to use the box in the lower right hand corner, but that is painful.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinik  [View Original Post]
    Because you said sex massage: the crackdown or not the front desk will not advertise sex massage because the term is not really used here, especially if you are a foreigner. If higher price means better girl it most likely have a good chance being HJ release (with extra tip to the girl. Or not). Most of the time all you need to do is to check what they wear to know if they are real RMT or one with extra. Always have a few Chinese word ready when meeting the girl will also help with blind adventure. Remember, most girls do not know English unless they are specifically trained to receive foreigners.
    I agree with your points. I would also add another couple of points that are based on my experience.

(1) AFAIK, genuine 5 star hotels have never offered FS as part of their massage services.

(2) It is possible that an individual girl working at a 5 star may independently and discreetly offer FS.

(3) If a massage place does not have HJ on its menu, then unlikely BBBJ is available as a regular or off-menu service.

(4) If a massage place does not have BBBJ on its menu, then unlikely FS is available as a regular or off-menu service.

(5) At the present time, most RNT places do not offer FS (although BJ is possible).

K9

Quote Originally Posted by RodDanger  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for you experienced guys. I am at a five star hotel near SZX airport. They have a nice spa facility here and I inquired on whether they would do in room massage. The lady showed me the price list and said all massage is the same, but the different prices mean better girls. I cannot chose the girl, they will send them to me, I can refuse 1, and then 2, but after that I cannot see any more. However, if I ask her directly if it's a sex massage, she will say no. I can't tell if this means I'm supposed to negotiate with the girl when she comes or if this is really supposed to be a legitimate massage. I have heard about all the crackdowns and am wondering if that is why they say it isn't a sex massage.

Am I completely obtuse? Please help! Only 1 night left!
    Because you said sex massage: the crackdown or not the front desk will not advertise sex massage because the term is not really used here, especially if you are a foreigner. If higher price means better girl it most likely have a good chance being HJ release (with extra tip to the girl. Or not). Most of the time all you need to do is to check what they wear to know if they are real RMT or one with extra. Always have a few Chinese word ready when meeting the girl will also help with blind adventure. Remember, most girls do not know English unless they are specifically trained to receive foreigners.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by PukiMonster  [View Original Post]
    Hi Steven,

I was not really having a go at you. I was having an indirect swipe at that wannabe, who bitterly complains every time someone corrects his inaccurate or vague posts. Maybe my comments were a little too indirect or obtuse.

All the best.

Puki
    To puki.

I agree with you and Ikksman there are too many wannable here keep asking the same question over and over again like the price on FS in Shenzhen, there been many post telling him there is a crack down all over China and only HJ is offer even he already cancel his trip to China yet he keep asking the same question over and over again.

Fast eddie 48.

Hi Steven,

I was not really having a go at you. I was having an indirect swipe at that wannabe, who bitterly complains every time someone corrects his inaccurate or vague posts. Maybe my comments were a little too indirect or obtuse.

All the best.

Puki
    I know, so was I. Hence the "on the ground" comment. : the.

Meh, the net does not convey intonation at all!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJones  [View Original Post]
    Well we are all here to help and learn, just sometimes our experiences differ as well as our perspective. Next time I'm down in SZ I'll be sure to report from the ground..
    Hi Steven,

All the best.

Puki

5 star hotels?

Quick question for you experienced guys. I am at a five star hotel near SZX airport. They have a nice spa facility here and I inquired on whether they would do in room massage. The lady showed me the price list and said all massage is the same, but the different prices mean better girls. I cannot chose the girl, they will send them to me, I can refuse 1, and then 2, but after that I cannot see any more. However, if I ask her directly if it's a sex massage, she will say no. I can't tell if this means I'm supposed to negotiate with the girl when she comes or if this is really supposed to be a legitimate massage. I have heard about all the crackdowns and am wondering if that is why they say it isn't a sex massage.

Am I completely obtuse? Please help! Only 1 night left!

Hi Steven,

Please permit me to 'attack' you! Going with touts is a matter of assessing and balancing risk. There is, of course, risk in everything in life (even crossing the road).

1. If there are a group of touts at a known mongering spot (such as Shangri-La apartment or behind Seibu), then I feel that going with one of the touts to an apartment just a few yards away is very low risk, particularly if price and services are negotiated beforehand.

2. If you go with a tout who was alone, then there is an increased risk. Level of risk can also depend on the location. For example in busy Futian CBD, versus a small alley in Buji).

3. If you go with a tout who was alone, to a building some 100's of yards away, there is again an increased risk.

4. If you go with a tout, in a car or van, to an unknown destination, then you are likely in deep sh*t.

5. And if you do get ambushed, then being a big chappie, will not help you much against 4 or 5 nasty guys (often with knives).

I appreciate your contributions, even though they have been a bit inaccurate at times (haha)! And please feel free to critique my contributions. I, like all genuine posters, will take it in good spirit, and appreciate polite corrections!

Puki

P.S. I find some of the 'dubious' posters' writings quite entertaining. For example, a guy writes that he has no idea of the address of the hotel that he stayed at. Then the very next day, he has the hotel's business card in front of him. First time I have heard Google called a business card! Haha.
    Well we are all here to help and learn, just sometimes our experiences differ as well as our perspective. Next time I'm down in SZ I'll be sure to report from the ground. .

Paradise in Luohu

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune9  [View Original Post]
    But, it is the responsibility of readers to evaluate and decide the veracity of posts.
    My evaluation of the Paradise in Luohu apartment buildings (the Blue Apartments) story is that the information is 99.999% plain silly.

Puki

Paraadise in Luohu

"I stayed at the hotel called Homeinn. On the side of the hotel there is an outside little store selling drinks. You have a row of maybe 4 apartment buildings. The first 3 are filled with girls and touts."

"It does rain bad in Shenzhen but I can't think of a better place to be to monger when it rains. Because you can just hang out in the apartment buildings banging different girls. After I leave one room I am not even out of the elevator as a new manger grabs me."

Members here would be in paradise to know that there were 3 large apartment buildings filled with hundreds and hundreds of WGs and touts. The visit occurred before the crackdown, but other known WG hot spots in this area (Shangri La apartments and Luohu Cun) have returned to normal.

But, it is the responsibility of readers to evaluate and decide the veracity of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJones  [View Original Post]
    I will say that I was chastised once for giving advice here, though to be fair it did deserve a smack on the wrist.

I told a newbie that he should let one of the touts take him up to the towers to check out the women. I forget that not everyone is as big ugly and forthright as me, so it can be a dangerous option for a lot of people.
    Hi Steven,

Please permit me to 'attack' you! Going with touts is a matter of assessing and balancing risk. There is, of course, risk in everything in life (even crossing the road).

1. If there are a group of touts at a known mongering spot (such as Shangri-La apartment or behind Seibu), then I feel that going with one of the touts to an apartment just a few yards away is very low risk, particularly if price and services are negotiated beforehand.

2. If you go with a tout who was alone, then there is an increased risk. Level of risk can also depend on the location. For example in busy Futian CBD, versus a small alley in Buji).

3. If you go with a tout who was alone, to a building some 100's of yards away, there is again an increased risk.

4. If you go with a tout, in a car or van, to an unknown destination, then you are likely in deep sh*t.

5. And if you do get ambushed, then being a big chappie, will not help you much against 4 or 5 nasty guys (often with knives).

I appreciate your contributions, even though they have been a bit inaccurate at times (haha)! And please feel free to critique my contributions. I, like all genuine posters, will take it in good spirit, and appreciate polite corrections!

Puki

P.S. I find some of the 'dubious' posters' writings quite entertaining. For example, a guy writes that he has no idea of the address of the hotel that he stayed at. Then the very next day, he has the hotel's business card in front of him. First time I have heard Google called a business card! Haha.

Smack on the wrist

As per Tom's claim of people being attacked I will say that I was chastised once for giving advice here, though to be fair it did deserve a smack on the wrist. This was about 8 years back when the touts were a lot more open and the street walkers were everywhere.

I had some great times in the towers around the Sebu (Sebi?) department store and the the "Lion" Towers just down the road from there. I told a newbie that he should let one of the touts take him up to the towers to check out the women. I forget that not everyone is as big ugly and forthright as me, so it can be a dangerous option for a lot of people.

But that was once, many years back. I didn't take offence and I have been contributing as much as I can since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune9  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say bus station and coach station? Aren't they one and the same thing?
    Many places in China label their local bus services as 'bus', and the long distance buses as 'coach'. And they often have separate terminal facilities at places such as SZ train station.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSf  [View Original Post]
    Now even guys there will not post their experience out of fear of being attacked or saying they have not been to Shenzhen. That is why the Shenzhen section is now dead.
    I am very interested in reading any evidence you have regarding both of these 2 statements, especially the former.

Puki.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    As you can see from the first photo below (taken on a weekday), there are travellers going in all directions over and around the huge station forecourt area. There are many more people on the lower level of this forecourt. Their main destinations are actually mostly within the SZ station environs: Luohu Commercial Centre, bus station, coach station, taxi rank, SZ 'long distance' train station, Luohu MTR and some of the smugglers' meeting points. Smugglers and many other locals dangerously jaywalk along the middle of Yanhe Nan Lu and Renmin Nan Lu for more than 100 metres. Don't attempt to follow them; use the pedestrian underpasses! The travellers walking to the Luohu business and shopping areas will generally take an exit (underpass) to RenminNanLu from the lower level. You need to go to Jianshe Lu..
    Thanks,

Why do you say bus station and coach station? Aren't they one and the same thing?

K9

Posting Limitations