Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1390 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rebecca

This seems to be a clear trend. One good FR about any Indie and there is flood of mongers running with dick in hand after her. With every additional dick that enters her the price goes up a notch! The money and attention goes to the girl's head and she starts thinking of herself as Sunny Leone. Only with such stupid response from her and over time the demand cools and the girl opens her pussy welcoming every dick in town once again! So stay away from her for a month or two and I'm sure her pussy will open up again!

Quote Originally Posted by DeepUblr  [View Original Post]
    Have been in touch with Rebecca on whatsapp. I second your opinion on her attitude.

I think to better avoid her, if the same continues.

Cheers.

Have been in touch with Rebecca on whatsapp. I second your opinion on her attitude.

I think to better avoid her, if the same continues.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by NKryptor  [View Original Post]
    For the benefit of all who are sending me PM's. Haven't been able to respond to all in time. But will be doing so.

Just an FYI. I had provided a few contacts to the PM's and looks like either one of them has messed it or the contacts have been further driven out of the forum and someone form outside has messed it. Keeping you all posted so that the PM's are reduced a bit.

Pooja / Rani: She is not in Banglaore. She is in Mumbai currently and promised to let me know when she is headed this way. Apparently a few folks had called her up and she was a bit annoyed. Have told her that I will be restricting her contact for a while till she lets me know. She was very vocal about the fact that when someone called her he was vulgar and was abusive. Have very specifically told her cannot be any of my references. I think it could be some outsider or an SP.

Fathima (Chennai): Her number is switched off. I am assuming a change in number or details. Unfortunately can't help you guys much there as I am not from Chennai and would not be disclosing my Chennai contact till they give me an approval. Tough luck folks.

Now for Bangalore hunts.

Rebecca In Bold "AVOID" Although seniors here had posted not to I took the jump to call her and whatsapp her. WOW. Her attitude seems to have reached the limit based on all the dough she has made from us. I mean I really don't mind if she is busy or is unavailable but to shun business off stating and I quote "I don't think you can afford me or my friend" was way out of line. I've had good times with chicks in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and on my travels in Hongkong, SanFrancisco, Sydney, Brussels and none. I repeat none of them have ever shown highhandedness.

Aisha:- Tried multiple times and no response. I guess she is out of the market.

Shwetha: Was the only responsive one however did not lower her price to below 4. Kept on hold.

Maya: Was not responsive.

Nisha: Was not responsive.

Sakshi: Not willing to jump in purely based on the seniors advising against her on account of the screwed up attitude her guy and she are showing to ISG members. Screw her. "Not literally" IMAO.

Man what's happening to Bangalore. Looks like will have to go back to SP's now. This is insane. Either the women have made enough dough or we have placed them on pedestals. Any other contacts that the seniors would advise me to try please feel free to PM me.

Hmm. I planned to reach her this week, but anyways. Thanks for the update about her vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by NKryptor  [View Original Post]
    Ha. Mercy. She is definitely in my WIR list. Called Angel today and I believe she and her team are out for Vacation soon and will be back only in Jan end / Feb. Bangalore is going to miss this petite wonder. For future list Mercy is a Vodka girl so be sure to order or carry a nice bottle of vodka for her. Great to see you had a good time bro.

Updates from me

For the benefit of all who are sending me PM's. Haven't been able to respond to all in time. But will be doing so.

Just an FYI. I had provided a few contacts to the PM's and looks like either one of them has messed it or the contacts have been further driven out of the forum and someone form outside has messed it. Keeping you all posted so that the PM's are reduced a bit.

Pooja / Rani: She is not in Banglaore. She is in Mumbai currently and promised to let me know when she is headed this way. Apparently a few folks had called her up and she was a bit annoyed. Have told her that I will be restricting her contact for a while till she lets me know. She was very vocal about the fact that when someone called her he was vulgar and was abusive. Have very specifically told her cannot be any of my references. I think it could be some outsider or an SP.

Fathima (Chennai): Her number is switched off. I am assuming a change in number or details. Unfortunately can't help you guys much there as I am not from Chennai and would not be disclosing my Chennai contact till they give me an approval. Tough luck folks.

Now for Bangalore hunts.

Rebecca In Bold "AVOID" Although seniors here had posted not to I took the jump to call her and whatsapp her. WOW. Her attitude seems to have reached the limit based on all the dough she has made from us. I mean I really don't mind if she is busy or is unavailable but to shun business off stating and I quote "I don't think you can afford me or my friend" was way out of line. I've had good times with chicks in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and on my travels in Hongkong, SanFrancisco, Sydney, Brussels and none. I repeat none of them have ever shown highhandedness.

Aisha:- Tried multiple times and no response. I guess she is out of the market.

Shwetha: Was the only responsive one however did not lower her price to below 4. Kept on hold.

Maya: Was not responsive.

Nisha: Was not responsive.

Sakshi: Not willing to jump in purely based on the seniors advising against her on account of the screwed up attitude her guy and she are showing to ISG members. Screw her. "Not literally" IMAO.

Man what's happening to Bangalore. Looks like will have to go back to SP's now. This is insane. Either the women have made enough dough or we have placed them on pedestals. Any other contacts that the seniors would advise me to try please feel free to PM me.

Ha. Mercy. She is definitely in my WIR list. Called Angel today and I believe she and her team are out for Vacation soon and will be back only in Jan end / Feb. Bangalore is going to miss this petite wonder. For future list Mercy is a Vodka girl so be sure to order or carry a nice bottle of vodka for her. Great to see you had a good time bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin84  [View Original Post]
    Angel gave an appointment for her sexy friend. Reached the place without any issues as this is my 2nd visit to the new place. She is as courteous as ever, offered water and made sure everything is up to my comfort. That's what I like about her place not like others where most of the people only care about money nothing else.

Austin.

Aisha out of reach?

Tried Aisha's number twice today with a text message as well. No response from her. I think like the seniors have posted before she is off the market. If you are able to reach her drop me a line as well bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev987  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Aisha from Kormangala.

Aisha

Any update on Aisha from Kormangala.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHearts  [View Original Post]
    Called the SP going by name Dileep no ending 54040 . He was asking 6 K ST and 15-18 k night. The tall slim one had a good feedback and seems to be a local to Bangalore.

Does anyone has the direct no of this girl so deal could be softened?
    Buddy,

I tried this girl couple of months back based on reviews from Iamramesh, damages were 7 k St. She does not look anywhere close to the pic. Tainted tooth, smelly bottoms. Total turn off she was.

Contact

Please share the contact. Back to blore after 6 years.

Encounter with Mercy

Angel gave an appointment for her sexy friend. Reached the place without any issues as this is my 2nd visit to the new place. She is as courteous as ever, offered water and made sure everything is up to my comfort. That's what I like about her place not like others where most of the people only care about money nothing else.

Mercy is super sexy, Petite girl with Tight Pussy. Spent an awesome HR with her. Massage was a great way to start the session. DFK, BBJ, Open to all positions. Very cooperative.

Score card.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (small, perky).

Skin: 8/10 (fair and smooth).

BBBJ: 9/10 (Toothless, slow, balls licking).

GFE: Yes.

Damage: 3. 5 k Girl + 0. 5 k room + Drinks.

WIR: Yes.

Cheers,

Austin.

Recently I saw some birds and trannies on MG Road right after Brigade junction, one tranny was yelling at someone LOL. LE activity is high so the SWs come in around 8:30/45 and leave by 9:30. I haven't tried so no advice on experience.

I was driving by Cubbon Road last Saturday and I saw a Maruti van parked with some birds inside.

I heard HSBC bus stop on Bannerghatta road is another spot but I haven't seen any action there, maybe someone else who knows that area can shed some light?

Good luck, be careful & enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaipreet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Is there any other save pick up place in Bangalore?

I would advise against trying her. It was a disaster and I have posted it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorps  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Has anyone tried Radha / Swetha from kengeri? Got an invite to come and stay over for a night and damage is also less compared to others.

Has anyone tried her recently? Earlier reports were not that nice.

Please advise.

Appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHearts  [View Original Post]
    Ya this girl is town again. Promoted so high by some con members, her rates are even higher this time, the SP is asking 15-12 k st. I did not even try negotiating as for just 12 k I had an unlimited shot night with the Classy girl Dallas Tinku had later.

So please stay away from Taunt and rediculing from SP who disguise as a very helping member here.

Afreen / Neha does not worth more than 5-6 k max no matter what story the SP and their commission agents on this forum may brag.

And no point of contacting Neha directly. She won't come out from her agent and better to try luck with SP Firoz on some low trade day.
    Hi friend,

Seems you & Tinku had great fun with that great looking chick. I am also looking for a GFE with a classy chick. Would you mind sharing her digits & help me in quenching my thirst?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRamesh86  [View Original Post]
    I met this gal through a close friend of mine in Bangalore, he had referred a new sp in Bangalore he was douche bag though but had great collections, anyways the rate was 10 k, and I was adamant for 4 k, we had a brief discussion, he even called me cheap as I walked out and ranged up and yelled at my friend then the douche bag SP called back and agreed for 5 k but paid that only 4.5 k, 1 hour 1 shot this gal is just amazing on bed, she is a sweet gal, she looks much better in real I would rate her 8/10 overall a very good experience she is in kormangala I met her around 4 days back before I left Bangalore we exchanged numbers she had promised to give me a call when she visits Goa!

Damage 4.5 k I know many of our forum member would have paid anywhere around 10 to 15 k for this gal.

Wir- yes to the gal, no to the SP.

PS- guys learn to negotiate or walk out, if we all do that the current rates in Bangalore will obviously come down! No matter how much money you have in the bank stick to the current market rate! And kindly please stop discussing about dick size and other irrelevant things in this forum!! Post FR with pics!

Peace!
    Hi Ramesh,

I know its a late reply. Seems you got an amazing girl. I am also looking for a great GFE. Would appreciate if you share her digits.

Thanks

A little out of line

I apologize for jumping the gun without any real facts.

Sorry dude, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by IMatrix123  [View Original Post]
    WTF. You so fucking smell of SP.

Get the hell out of here.

Posting Limitations