Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1215 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Tsunami waves

DOMs tsunami wave crashed the demand for girls with attitude? Yes it did. May be expectations in Bangalore mongering is high now. May be waiting for more new girls to be find out in Bangalore.

Surely I missed this tsunami this time.

Regards.

Aff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNone  [View Original Post]
    Big challenges teaches you to stretch your limits. During the entire session to control tsunami I can proudly say that we finally won. It took 4 condoms who has given their life for this noble cause. I wanted to thanks bacon skewer with prawns, pork frankfurters and lone bottle of teachers to empowered us to control it.

Please resume your regular activities. Tsunami is controlled and conquered.

A reference pic for fellow mongers who was wondering about what is tsunami and how does she look like. I hope you won't soil your undies and bedsheets and god knows what.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hi dudes!

I want have the fun once more with this girl. ! Which I had a month ago.

Can any one share the contact number of the SP / this girl payal contact number, I can share the best contacts of my collection and indy contacts in exchange.

RIH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails altAsBVDzY3EjGWqmu1lXzosrucbaH1T3D2Kfx6KTPcRcAz.jpg‎   altAvMtS2vxKs_Q8G6Wz6JVS4W8gINzPxyEqADGk1qCcQLX.jpg‎   IMG-20140827-WA0001.jpg‎   IMG-20140827-WA0002.jpg‎  

Worth it

Hi bro.

Surely she looks super, and am sure she must have been hot in bed too, looks totally eatable and lickable and kissable.

Is she still in town or left and any details do PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNone  [View Original Post]
    Big challenges teaches you to stretch your limits. During the entire session to control tsunami I can proudly say that we finally won. It took 4 condoms who has given their life for this noble cause. I wanted to thanks bacon skewer with prawns, pork frankfurters and lone bottle of teachers to empowered us to control it.

A reference pic for fellow mongers who was wondering about what is tsunami and how does she look like. I hope you won't soil your undies and bedsheets and god knows what.

Regards.

TheNone.

Ooooh

Quote Originally Posted by SatishVP  [View Original Post]
    What is this tsunami, update?
    Got it, is she a inde or sp girl.

Wify is out!!

Title says it all.

Free for next three days.

Looking for contacts and if you guys are ready we can join and monger as well.

Hope will get some contacts.

Thanks anyways.

Never hand over your card to SP.

Hey Mate,

Never ever do this again. How would you not even withdraw sufficient cash before you go for a deed. ??

SP's are the worst guys to deal with in terms of money. Always make sure you have only discussed cash along with you. Nothing more and nothing less. No valuables like gold chains or rings. No cards in the wallet.

All the best.

Play safe.

Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshok  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

I m posting my last encounter.

Called one of my regular SP.

He sent me pics and he quoted 5 k shot and I negotiated 4 k for 2 pops.

He agreed. Went to his new place. Day 1 in his new place felt secure.

I was very horny went directly to his place without going to atm to draw cash.

Gave my debit card to a guy and instruct him to draw only 4 k not more than that. I gave him 200 as tips initially.

Girl looks same as pic. Started initially with hugging and cuddling. Boobs are bit saggy.

Hugged and licking her neck and sucked her boobs gently. Even she is enjoying lot. Removed her panties down and started fingering. She was already wet. She started mourning by this time. She already searching for my johnny where I am sucking her boobs and fingering down.

She put Condi and started CBJ it was excellent. Amazing for 10 min.

She came on top wot for 5 min and mish. Really she is enjoying and can see her wet pussy. Finish deed in 30 min.

Pussy was bit tight. She told she was 21.

Here is twist. After round one I went to clean myself. She got call from SP and he instruct her FR one pop.

She didn't agree fr round 2. I came out and started blasting SP.

Then he start telling stories 4 k FR 2 is very difficult sir. Give me 6 k (he saw my bank balance when I gave my atm card).

I didn't agree. Just started shouting at him. Another guy joined him. But I started abusing both. Later he I asked my money back. SP return me 1 k. I didn't agree. I told FR 1 shot I can give you max 2.5 k. Later he gave me another 300.

Totally it was 2.8 k for one shot.

Guys be careful. I know this SP from 2 years and I'm local guy. So I won't care for these SP and all.

Ignore typos.

Thanks

Thers no trick in these sites

Brother hotmonger.

There is. No such trick which will help you to get gals in AFF site. Most of the profiles are fake there and if you have patience and time then you can searching for girls there.

And ya through FB you can get gals if you search in a proper way. I have got. Some through that.

Yahoo messanger when it had chat rooms was just amazing. When messanger chat rooms were there many mongers here might hav got lucky in getting laid atleast once using YM.

My honest suggestion is if you have patience and time then go for it. O else chuck it.

And ya send me the PM again. M not able to find your PM.

Regards.

Aff.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMonger  [View Original Post]
    I need some suggestion for finding new contact have become member of few sites like AFF 2005 k etc not working out.

Please share trick of same seniors so I can bring in new contacts to this forum.

Fed up of recent few encounters with indes.

Getting only dusky ones, let me know if any fair ones available.

Spoke to queen Alish at charging 12 k for 2 hrs let me know your openion seniors.

Please share some good contacts with me so that I can restart my innings again.

I don't mind if some thing worth even it is bit costly.

Seniors hope you share cake (ones which you had cream already) because I believe in your experience.

Bro AFF PMd you hope that you reply.

Happy mongering.
    Last edited by AmarForFun; Today at 03:50. Reason: spelling

Tsunami update 3: controlled and conquered

Regards.

TheNone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140902_081317.jpg‎  

Tsunami

Quote Originally Posted by AmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    I hope Mongering Tsunami which is being organised and participated by DOM chief sexologist, doesn't vanish all the particles of mongering coastal region called ISG. Haha.

Well gud going buddy. Waiting for the update no 2 .

Regards.

Aff.
    What is this tsunami, update?

True

Quote Originally Posted by AmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    Niharika is worth of 3 k. If she quotes more then better back off from the deal.

Regards.

Aff.
    And same is the RR Ngr girl not worth 12 k.

Update 2: tsunami wave update

Tsunami is uncontrollably roaring and crush those floodgates. All three hingies (condoms) were become martyrs and now resting in peace.

Regards.

TheNone.

FR very unpleasant

Hello guys,

This is my first FR. My first experience in Bangalore & hell am I really disappointed. Never thought this would come my way.

Well it started with some search on Locanto. Saw one posting saying "Hi this is Saniya. We are two me and my friend we need. " her no ends with 617. I called and lady answered speaking fluent English. I checked with her if she is independent or some kind of agent. She said she is independent and have her separate flat. Her voice was so good, I was thinking; when time will come and take her in bed. She told me would charge 3. 5 K for 3 hours. I agreed and reached to E CT ph2.

She called me and said her driver will call you and guide to her flat. I was getting more and more excited, my Johny was starving to get good taste. One person called me and asked to reach near some ATM, it took a lot time to reach. Finally I saw that guy and then he took me to a flat.

After I entered that flat, I was shocked it all empty dark. Some guys were watching something in grandpa age TV. Guy took me to one room and said choose one of three girls. I asked where is that lady with whom I dealt. He was acting dumb. The moment I realized this is all fake. That lady over phone cheated me. Well anyways I have to take my frustration off (I rode 30 km) I choose one and entered other room. Ohhh fuck that bed was real shit, but the girl was somewhat OK. I took over her and give her some fuck feeling was DFF. I came out in just 5 min and left that place. Well this was really disappointing experience and cost me too much freaking 3.5 k, I don't even want it to last for a minute in my mind. But I thought to share, so newbie could learn of this cheating stuff happening there on Locanto.

Well this happened all due to my johny was in exile from day I come to Bangalore around a year. I was controlling to utmost limit, I tried some SPs through CG all stuff shown was yuck. Before this I was in Mumbai and Pune. There I had a lot options in cheap. Even let me tell you red light area of Pune is good you get really good stuff in reasonable price. Well Mumbai was a lot better, hit to dancebars you would get awesome stuff. Moreover I had good friends all mongers.

I had same expectations from Bangalore. May be there is good stuff out there, I am kind of believing by reading FRs in ISG. The problem I really find it here the first not such facilities like the one in Pune and Mumbai and second the channel "the internet" (CG, Locanto, etc) but with ISG I am feeling good. May be I will have to adapt to these new environment here, change my approach. Till though I am finding it hard to get some good SPs or Indies.

Looks like I will have to keep my hard work going, hoping at some point would get paid off.

Cheers & happy mongering!

Please don't mind my unethical writing style.

KishBold

Buddy pmed you details

Buddy check your pm.

Regards.

Aff.

Quote Originally Posted by SatishVP  [View Original Post]
    Bro who was the poor unlucky SP. 3 hrs is a jackpot dude.

SVP.

Picking girls from dance bars for banging

Fellow mongers,

Did anyone recently bang any girl from any of the so called dance bars in Bangalore?

2 years back our group of friends banged quiet lot of girls from the so called dance bars.

This is the strategy we used to follow.

- Visit the bar continuously for three days.

- throw 1 or 2 k.

- on first day itself get the mobile number from the girl and also friend the pimp in the bar.

- friend her and tell her that you want to take her out for shopping.

- third day inform the pimp in the bar that you want to take her out for shopping.

- next day morning, take her out, get her food and tell your intentions.

- find a spot and bang.

I managed to bang three girls. Punjabi and 2 from Mumbai.

Our guys group all moved to different cities and we lost the synergy also I heard that liquor has become sooper expensive.

Note: do not assume this as an act of cheating or raping women, they did do it for money and pleasure. And there was no other commitment from our side.

Also, I have seen some big shots taking the pimp to INagar club in daytime and discussing about banging the dancers outside the dance bar.

Too high

Niharika is worth of 3 k. If she quotes more then better back off from the deal.

Regards.

Aff.

Quote Originally Posted by PapiMama  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

Thanks for the insights for my prev post, I did stay way from those traps.

10 k was indeed too high for that avg figure.

I been trying to reach Niharika aka vishaka jPN. Msgd me 20 k for a midnite, oops, no pics, no proper FR.

Swathi RR nagar - 15 k / shot. No pics, no proper FR.

Devika. Blastings last time.

Fellow ISGan shared a few other locals.

Looking to connect with some good milfs, with true GFE, with intelligence and curvy body, I don't mind.

A little flab. But GFE is must, brothers help me with this.

Cheers.

Papimama.

Posting Limitations