goldentime FKK
Adult Vacations
fkk tours

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2129 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Dude which one is this? Can you please PM the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulleteer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Yesterday been to the happening MP at I'nagar run by twin sisters.

Went there around 5 pm, madam welcomed me with bright smile. She recognized me as I had been there few days ago.

Took me inside the room and showed me 4 girls. Picked my fav are'um'ya from M'nglore. She has a good structure, lovely smile. Most importantly she is very friendly and genuine.

Paid 2.5 k for massage and FS. Madam smilingly said for others they charge 3.5 k.

Went inside the room, both of us smoked a cigarette and I paid her 1 k tip upfront because last time I gave her only 500 bucks.

She was very happy. Told me lie down and gave me heavenly massage for 30 minutes. Then she got naked and came on me and started kissing my neck for sometime.

Followed by amazing DFK. Asked me I want BJ and is said which guy doesn't want it? Did CBJ for a minute.

Played with her melons for some time. Started the deed and missionary. She was literally enjoying everything. Came in few minutes.

She gave me bathe. Asked me whether I enjoyed. I said to the fullest. Hugged each other and left as relaxed man.

Damage- 3.5 k in total. Worth it. As it wasn't a namesake massage. Nice GFE exp.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11  [View Original Post]
    Hello bretherns,

Anybody has tried this inde with number ending 448.

And who demands part of payment in advance? Thought of trying. But wanted to check first.
    I have the same question, have this digits for quite sometime. Advance payment sounds fishy. Want to know if anyone tried her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ros73  [View Original Post]
    Request all the senior members or Forum mates to please share / PM the contact details of the SP American.

Thanks
    Check your PM.

PM the you details. Please lower your garden city expectations. It is not remotely close to Delhi scenes both from a quality and price standpoint.

Safe mongering in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunalaking  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

I am an intermittent traveller to Bangalore. Planning a short visit next week. Hoping to fulfil my fantasy of a good threesome.

I had Angel and Rose number from last visit but they are not responding.

Cud guys help of with Dolly or any other contact. . I have the routine ones including pteeti tina muskan etc.

Would reciprocate with good contacts in Delhi.

Thanks.

FRs need to be posted

Dear bro,

I am picking on your statement: "This is one of the reasons why I refrain from posting FRs". Please, do post FRs. I strongly believe in it. All of us here know that FRs can consist of stereotypical judgment. There are various components in an FR. (1) Judgement (2) Regarding the location (not pointers to where it is) issues, safety issues, etc. (3) What all is there in the menu. For example, if a monger is serious only about BBJ and if she does only CBJ, he can decide not to visit (4) approximate damage and how negotiation happened.

Posting FRs will help fellow mongers make an informed decision.

Regards,

KSK.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulOracle  [View Original Post]
    Dear HoneyDewSmooth,

Well, yes it's her.

But now I'm feeling bad for her bro. I'm sure she has her own compulsions that led her to this. Don't want her to lose customers because I posted a bad review.

Who knows, your taste might be different from mine?

Agreed that I'd never visit her again but that shouldn't hold you back from going ahead. This is one of the reasons why I refrain from posting FRs. More often than not FR is stereotypical judgment that's influenced by the writer's sensibilities, fetishes, desire and sometimes perversion. I'd say, try, if you like post a FR, if you don't you have put some bucks in philanthropy. But I didn't find her good to look at, nor someone that I could strike a conversation with.

I did post the comment because there was a sudden state transition from terribly sex starved to terribly frustrated. Didn't mean to screw up the poor gals business. Hope this helps bro.

3 Letter SPA

Thought will try the 3 letter SPA in xp nagar and paid the groupon offer at counter. Was assigned to a Thai therapist A_n who was busty. Was happy to see a busty babe. Walked in before can wear a dispo and said do I need to wear it she laughed and I laid down in my birthday suit.

Let the message begin which was name sake and got to know she is here only from a month, during the conversation asked her about FS and b2 b. Said only HJ with TL access on card no CBJ either.

Rates were freakin high, she wanted 1 k for just HJ and 1. 5 for HJ plus TL access. 2 k for suckling her tits.

Straight declined and tried bargaining for 1 k HJ plus TL. She didn't budge and took the 1 k for HJ PLUS TL access from top.

She started behaving cranky as I was talking time and not enjoying the mechanical HJ, she started making a fuss that I am squeezing her tits for a long time. Got pissed and said stop the HJ and I have paid for it this not the way you behave.

She apologised and tried to make do with a HJ showing me her tits, but could make out from her face she wasn't enjoying. Got done and left from there.

Damage: 1. 8 k + 1 k.

WIR: Not with her at all.

Maglore lady

Met the aunty in bommanavillage. She is easily 35+ at least by looks.

Many onlookers while entering the houses and felt unsafe. She was also making me wait for a while to ensure nobody is around before start.

A hurried session, paid 3 k. Suddenly I felt I went to a village to meet a fair village lady who is not so neat again.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneydewSmooth  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

Are you referring to Mona from Marathalli? What is wring with her. Was planning to have her this week end.
    Dear HoneyDewSmooth,

Well, yes it's her.

But now I'm feeling bad for her bro. I'm sure she has her own compulsions that led her to this. Don't want her to lose customers because I posted a bad review.

Who knows, your taste might be different from mine?

Agreed that I'd never visit her again but that shouldn't hold you back from going ahead. This is one of the reasons why I refrain from posting FRs. More often than not FR is stereotypical judgment that's influenced by the writer's sensibilities, fetishes, desire and sometimes perversion. I'd say, try, if you like post a FR, if you don't you have put some bucks in philanthropy. But I didn't find her good to look at, nor someone that I could strike a conversation with.

I did post the comment because there was a sudden state transition from terribly sex starved to terribly frustrated. Didn't mean to screw up the poor gals business. Hope this helps bro.

Well, I went through various posts of yours to know more about college girls. It's nice you share your little secrets with us in forum. If you don't mind I'd like to ask few more things to you which can be beneficial for all of us.

1-You said girls always get attracted to fancy cars. But what about someone who is not having a car? For example I don't own a car & neither I know driving. Whereas I have a fancy bike. Any luck in here?

2-I'd love to hear from you about JNC. A lot of NE girls study there & I believe some of them will be available. Just need the right path to follow. MC is too far from my place as well as I stay in JP Nagar area.

3-I heard girls are available in DS College, KS Layout. Trying for some time but not getting any lead to know the process to get them. If you can find something it'll be pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDudeX  [View Original Post]
    See some of my older posts, there are enough hints there to catch college chicks. Only problem is that nowadays MCC vicinity is flooded by jerks so you need to standout.

Search for three some

Hi all,

I am an intermittent traveller to Bangalore. Planning a short visit next week. Hoping to fulfil my fantasy of a good threesome.

I had Angel and Rose number from last visit but they are not responding.

Cud guys help of with Dolly or any other contact. . I have the routine ones including pteeti tina muskan etc.

Would reciprocate with good contacts in Delhi.

Thanks.

Fake

Fake keep out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKrish  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with an lady from Locanto and she claims to be an Indi and housewife. She is looking for 5 k advance transfer before revealing her contact details. Attached is he pic and her name starts with M. Has anyone tried her? Any reviews? Is she genuine?

Anyone tried preksha on locanto

Hi guys,

I recently saw ad in locanto from Preksha, whose number starts with 895 and ends with 097.

Did anyone tried her before? Any suggestions or reviews. She claims to be fair lady, but kind of wheatish in photos.

Any reviews will be helpful.

http://bangalore.locanto.in/ID_72178...f-preksha.html

Sandy

Are you referring to Mona?

Quote Originally Posted by RahulOracle  [View Original Post]
    If you have not tried her yet then do yourself a favor. Don't try even if you have run out of all the options. We earned a certain standard of living for ourselves and still we have our respective reasons to see working girls. The experience can be on the lower end of the spectrum but we still live with such lows and shrug off in a few hours.

This was the lowest point for me in life so far. It's not about the 5 k wasted, We make much more than that a day. But I felt so ashamed of myself that sex seems to have disappeared from my system temporarily. No offense to the guy who shared the digits, I'm sure you wanted to help and I appreciate that. But to each his own.

I just hope that I survive the trauma and little bro gets back to life again.
    Dude,

Are you referring to Mona from Marathalli? What is wring with her. Was planning to have her this week end.

Agree that joh took over. But this lady sends photo some girl and provides sub standard stuff which is nothing but cheating. Be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRide  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

This is new kind. You askig money back. No SP or anyone will give back the money. That is why they collect it initially. Forget SP, even the corporates can't have such policies. You have been ruled by your Joh.

Total

Dude, this should be the same total place we were discussing for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRide  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

I had 2 piece of FR on this and people are asking me many doubts, so made it in to one FR.

Fellow mongers are expecting professional massage with extra. Yes, here is the real one.

You get Kerala ayurveda massage with good extras.

Fellow monger referred me the contact and been there quickly.

Its near J at in Heights on Sirjhapar Road.

Took service from a short Mallu. Good massage. Got balls play from behind and came (1st).

Again turned front and good professional oil massage and finally came again (2nd).

She takes you to bathroom and washes the back and bottom parts (oh god).

Friends, I can pass on the contacts, please don't pay more and spoil this contact.

Damage 1.2 k counter + 0.4 k extras (since it was 2 times, for one time just pay 0.2 k).

It is not an spa, it is a health center (something like a clinic). I had a detailed report on this and unfortunately.

The ambiance is not good, no AC or professional setup no dim light. A massage table with disposable cloth on it. I was given the new disposables (I am sure). Towels, I do not know is it used or not. The massage was good (professional). In the bathroom they provided hot water with packed soap.

Yes, I don't think that they have any setup with the LE which might be dangerous.

My point for the fellow mongers was, in 1.7 k this was worth. These days the minimum MP deed cost for us is almost 3- 4 k.

Posting Limitations