Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1780 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lilly

That's right. She is a cunning girl and wants to make the maximum out of the deal. She tried to take advantage in my case also. But she is hot. And in fact quite a value for money as compared to the routine MP stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MutantBond  [View Original Post]
    Lily is a pro buddy and used to go by name Elvina earlier. I agree that she is decent in looks and bed however she has an ugly side. After the deed when it came to paying money she threw a tantarum and started demanding more (maybe she was drunk). That soured my mood and I feared that my neighbours might hear. I had to seek help from another NE girl who I know very well to calm her down. She knew that I'm afraid of neighbors and tried to take advantage of the situation by shouting loudly so that I would pay higher out of fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyHot  [View Original Post]
    Does her number end with 132 ?

You are right Bro.

Does name of this SPA mean getting rid of Stress? If so it has been sending discount SMS and reason for that is the manager from the ex-PM Ngr SPA has moved there and he knows me. I spoke to him today and he offered good discount on the counter charges however extra charges that were quoted to you make it quite steep and am thinking of dropping the idea of visiting. In ex-PM Ngr SPA you get extra for 0. 5 to 1 k by Thai staff so no point paying twice in this SPA.

Does her number end with 132 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Legapro  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros,

My heartfelt thanks to Jignesh bhai for providing some real good tips and Jollyride bro for sharing the digits of this NE indi Lilly.

For mongers who are straightforwardly into doing the deed she is an amazing choice but those who want a patient GFE before the final act she is a big no.

Thanks brothers!

Lily

Lily is a pro buddy and used to go by name Elvina earlier. I agree that she is decent in looks and bed however she has an ugly side. After the deed when it came to paying money she threw a tantarum and started demanding more (maybe she was drunk). That soured my mood and I feared that my neighbours might hear. I had to seek help from another NE girl who I know very well to calm her down. She knew that I'm afraid of neighbors and tried to take advantage of the situation by shouting loudly so that I would pay higher out of fear!

Hi bros,

My heartfelt thanks to Jignesh bhai for providing some real good tips and Jollyride bro for sharing the digits of this NE indi Lilly.

Whatsapped her on Sunday after noon at 2 and told her that I need to visit today. She asked how much will you pay, I said 2.5 k and she was OK with that. Asked me to come near Ejipura bus stop at 4. Before leaving my place I asked her to take a bath, and wear some good clothes, she told me not to worry about that. She seems to be doing this stuff only on weekends and is not a typical MP-girl who works like machines. Reached Ejipura and was asked to wait. She came in an auto and man as I looked at her I was like 'wow' she exceeds expectations in terms of body and also partly face. She asked me to get inside the auto and told me that we are going to her friends' place. 10 minutes of journey and we were there. And here comes a disappointment. It was a dirty one-room-set where a NE couple was already living and there was a very small room with mattresses lying on the floor. She got me inside and pretended as if we we under a watch by the FBI. (Its a purely residential place. Probably not the one which Jollyride mentioned in his FR). So here was this 8 ftX8 ft room. She came inside, quickly took 2. 5 k from me and started to undress. I got undressed myself. Little amount of foreplay and then she said let us do the deed. I said no I need more time and she told me that the place is not safe. So had to quickly do the deed in missionary and leave.

She had am amazing body. Nice and firm boobs. Silky texture. She works in some spa or saloon and so was very particular about her appearance and hygiene. Not into BJ or DFK but open to licking.

Damages: 2.5 k + 0.2 k tips.

Girl: 6. 5/10

Assets: 7.5/10

Attitude: Clock watcher but better than the regular MP girls.

WIR: No for the smelly and mood spoiler ambiance and the not so patient attitude of the girl.

For mongers who are straightforwardly into doing the deed she is an amazing choice but those who want a patient GFE before the final act she is a big no.

Thanks brothers!

Need contact for expm Nagar spa

Does name of this SPA mean getting rid of Stress? If so it has been sending discount SMS and reason for that is the manager from the ex-PM Ngr SPA has moved there and he knows me. I spoke to him today and he offered good discount on the counter charges however extra charges that were quoted to you make it quite steep and am thinking of dropping the idea of visiting. In ex-PM Ngr SPA you get extra for 0. 5 to 1 k by Thai staff so no point paying twice in this SPA.
    Hi,

Can you please PM me the contact no for this Thai spa in ex-pm Nagar? It will be highly appreciated.

New Thai SPA

Quote Originally Posted by BlrLucky9  [View Original Post]
    Went to a new spa in kmangala. They have all thai therapists. Ambiance is not bad. Rooms have curtains. Tariff starts from 1. 3 k (with discount), assigned a 25 + thai therapist with good looks. Ok type massage and not as good as other ex pm nagar thai spas. She allowed me to roam my hands all over her body from outside during massage. But she quoted 2 k for extras and felt very difficult to get her rate down. As I almost finished my time, just took bath in attached shower and came out with out HJ.

Tips 200 rs.

Silly Lily

I've tried Lily last month and agree with most of the assessment. Got a good GFE from her however her comment about doing this on weekends is a lie. She is a regular in Reeta's den and has been fucking guys for past several years under various names. Irrespective she is a nice juicy fuck who offered good service. Get her drunk and then pound her till eternity.

Shooter

Hi bros,

Whatsapped her on Sunday after noon at 2 and told her that I need to visit today. She asked how much will you pay, I said 2.5 k and she was OK with that. Asked me to come near Ejipura bus stop at 4. Before leaving my place I asked her to take a bath, and wear some good clothes, she told me not to worry about that. She seems to be doing this stuff only on weekends and is not a typical MP-girl who works like machines. Reached Ejipura and was asked to wait. She came in an auto and man as I looked at her I was like 'wow' she exceeds expectations in terms of body and also partly face. She asked me to get inside the auto and told me that we are going to her friends' place. 10 minutes of journey and we were there. And here comes a disappointment. It was a dirty one-room-set where a NE couple was already living and there was a very small room with mattresses lying on the floor. She got me inside and pretended as if we we under a watch by the FBI. (Its a purely residential place. Probably not the one which Jollyride mentioned in his FR). So here was this 8 ftX8 ft room. She came inside, quickly took 2. 5 k from me and started to undress. I got undressed myself. Little amount of foreplay and then she said let us do the deed. I said no I need more time and she told me that the place is not safe. So had to quickly do the deed in missionary and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by TempStories  [View Original Post]
    Same girl can be had in Delhi for 2 K per shot, 7-8 K for unlimited shots / night.
    I know. Can't help it. Considering some of the mongers here who pay in five digits for similiar or worse girls with lot of attitude, I feel this was still VFM. I don't know when I will be able to fly to Delhi to try all the amazing stuff there. But for time being, johnny has to be satisfied at this price.

TCPlya MP

Went to this new branch of a chain that has been much discussed here. So unlike the other two branches where floors are coated with oil, this one is sparkling clean, with attached bathrooms and air conditioner. But like the other places, no doors - only curtains! They do charge a premium over the other 2 places. Plus they are quite insistent that it is a professional MP with no extras. So YMMV. But I am a regular at their other locations and was familiar with a Ms S who works there, and had a relaxing massage with a very liberal ending. I like this therapist as the service is always with a smile and even when leaving she sends you off with a hug and a kiss. Damage 2 k at the door plus 0. 7 k tips.

Experience in MP

Tried same MP in Krmng for the second time. Was very desperate on Saturday, mind was like big NO but johnny was like I need some action, finally johnny won the race and decided to move on with MP. Initially thought of trying an MP in Indngr which seniors suggested, but because of very less available time couldn't visit. Selected the same MP in Krmng with different therapist miss see this time. Called the MP around 5.30 and booked an appointment for 6. 30, luckily miss see was available.

Reached there by 6. 20 and started the act. I expected to start the massage from the legs, as they did it during my previous visit, but to my surprise she started my shoulders first. Was chatting with her for sometime asking her details and how I came to know her bla bla bla. Then after 10 mins or so I gave her an hint about extras and quoted 500 rs, initially she was NO and she quoted 1000 K, finally agreed for 700. She was short and cute had nice curvy body with medium melons. During my previous visit Miss S didn't allow to roam around body. But Miss see allowed with condition that should not suck her melons I agreed. I was teasing her melons which were medium in size and very soft while she was giving HJ. Finished the deed in couple of minutes and had chat with her for another 10 minutes and left the place. Had an wonder full experience.

Damage: 1700 at counter.

Tips: 700.

Total: 2400.

However, I have an question in my mind running for long time, even though they allow to touch there body parts they will not agree to become nude and then give massage. Will they agree to become nude if I give more tips (1000) ? If seniors know any MP's in which therapist become nude and provide massage, would appreciate if you share the details in PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zook969  [View Original Post]
    Was just doing a search on Disha as have her number, but realized all the posts on her are on a mongers asking for a reference. Has actually anyone banged her?
    Have had the same doubt for quite a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jignesh  [View Original Post]
    Agar who is Russian here? From the looks, I think she is from Nepal or NE. LOL.
    LOL, I was talking about the first set of pics. Ha-ha, was planning to go tonight but thanks to ISG, reviews discouraged me.

Sudha Aunty Reference

Hi guys,

Today I talked to sudha aunty from latest FR. Thnkful to maddy777 for sharing contact wid me. Maddy has shared me reference, wen I talked her she s askind full details of the reference guy lyk where he s from, how you knw him nd all. Can anyone help me wid full details of the reference. !! please PM me reference details. Will share FR soon.

TIA.

Visiting Bangalore

Hey guys,

Going to be there in Bangalore for two days any will be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jignesh  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of our fellow brethren has tried the so-called Russian. Here is the related FR -.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...660&viewfull=1#post1730660.
    I see.

Thanks bro,

Posting Limitations