Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1361 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Info required

Guys got lucky out of the forum. Need info regarding good pubs near outer ring road, marathahalli. Please provide some inputs about any good girl friendly hotels / service apartments in Bangalore. Please pm me the details. Will put a detailed Fr later. Thanks In advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BlrCity  [View Original Post]
    RahulInBang,

Care you to explain what exactly happened.
    Not important for forum, but do take care for now. Nothing to do with my prev mentioned places so don't worry. Got in shitty situation due to extra active novice monger friend.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulInBang  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Jay.

I too had a narrow escape but a bad experience along with some friends this week, which has kept me cold. Would suggest fellow mongers to stick to known and safe contacts.
    RahulInBang,

Care you to explain what exactly happened.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by JayPurohit  [View Original Post]
    To all fellow members, please take a break till the menace settles.

Be safe.

JP.
    Agree with Jay.

I too had a narrow escape but a bad experience along with some friends this week, which has kept me cold. Would suggest fellow mongers to stick to known and safe contacts.

Take a pause.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramold  [View Original Post]
    I am Senior member here in ISG.

I was caught in a recent raid by CCB in a SP place and would gently remind my fellow mongers that these sections were framed against myself.

Sec 370.

Sec 370 (a).

Non Bailable and it took me 25 tough days to come back and I am quitting this habit and ciao.

My dear friends out side ISG will Mail you the details.

In face a ISG Friend helped me in the process.

I owe him my life for the same.

I lost my Job.

I lost my pretty good Family.

Money lost.

Lost peace of mind.

Play safe guys.

Good bye for ever.
    To all fellow members, please take a break till the menace settles.

Be safe.

JP.

Sorry to hear your story

It's a real mood dampener.

This kind of moral policing is really sick. Very depressing in fact.

It's frustrating that government takes great pride in nailing people for relatively petty things while they continue to let crimes of lot bigger magnitude go. LE seriously needs to get its priorities right.

Of course, trafficking against a girl's wish is a very serious offense and should not be allowed to happen. But from what I read here, members here don't seem to have gotten into such encounters. It all seems like matured transactions between 2 consenting adults that turn out to be mutually beneficial. MPs that provide consensual extras and decent SPs offering services of willing women should just be left alone.

Hoping for better times.

I was caught in a recent raid by CCB in a SP place and would gently remind my fellow mongers that these sections were framed against myself.

Sec 370.

Sec 370 (a).

Non Bailable and it took me 25 tough days to come back and I am quitting this habit and ciao.

In face a ISG Friend helped me in the process...

Safety

Quote Originally Posted by KishorS  [View Original Post]
    Guys, with people on twitter / fb complaining to the police, I think it is best we stay away from popular, well advertised MPs and SPs. Even though most of these operators have the local cops in their pocket, these tweets, wall posts are all made in public and the concerned social media accounts managed by top officials.

Bangalore, with a lot of tech-savvy people trying to help the govt through social media, et al. I guess it won't be long before screenshots of even craigslist / locanto ads gets shared!!

Stick with known Indes and trusted SPs for now.
    Bro, not sure if us trusting a SP helps here. Only thing that matters is what category of SPs are safer and can avoid LE action. I feel MPs are a big risk as most of them are slightly refined version of a brothel. Outcall in a hotel room is probably safer. What do fellow mongers say? What would experienced guys suggest as safe or unsafe?

This incidence is surely another reminder of the risk we people run!

Be careful. Craiglist

Quote Originally Posted by RajeshHardDick  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Kishore. Social media is out in the open which puts high pressure on LE to act. Better to avoid MPs for now.
    Craiglist link is already shared with CCB. Guys be carefull.

Sympathies

Quote Originally Posted by BangUsage  [View Original Post]
    I can't even imagine the situation you are in now.

I and all fellow mongers feel deep pity for you.

Things will change. Time will heal the pain.

Please get back bravely.

All the best for rest of your life.
    Yeah man I am also really sorry for you. Was it a twitter report that give the cops a clue? So the papers say. If that was the case, what a cheap guy to bring it out to the open and get the cops into this. I would hate to be in your shoes and I really sympathies with you. Take care.

Thats horrible

I can't even imagine the situation you are in now.

I and all fellow mongers feel deep pity for you.

Things will change. Time will heal the pain.

Please get back bravely.

All the best for rest of your life.

Sec 370.

Sec 370 (a).

I lost my Job.

Money lost.

Lost peace of mind.

Play safe guys.

Good bye for ever.

Pra $%$h girl

Any reviews on new girl with this sp.

Please in touch with him would have got the pic.

Avoid Rose at Mimi or Traza place

I had asked Traza if she has any friends who gives service, for which she reverted saying that she has a friend with nice boobs and I would love it. I asked her to share the Pic, but she said she didn't have one and asked me to come to Mimi place for the deed.

I went to Mimi place and waited for almost 20 minutes and then came this Lady with tight T-Shirt and short skirt and goggles. We went into the room and I washed myself thoroughly and came into the room removed my clothes, she just used the rest room without washing her pus and came in, She collected the money first she started to remove the clothes and I could see her huge saggy Boobs which came down till almost halfway her navel. When I looked her close behind her makeup She had lots of pimples on her face and the body was not in proportion at all she had a blister on her boobs. It was a big turn off for me, she was not my kind of girl, she started kisses and gave a BBBJ for few minutes and I asked her to come on top, she said her knees are paining and asked to finish in mish. I entered her and could feel she was not at all tight there. I did for some time and came inside her and came out and gave my Feedback to Traza and went home unhappy, it was a bad experience and a total KLPD for me. So guys please avoid her.

Hygiene: No (Bush was not trimmed and didn't wash it before the deed).

DATY: Yes (Smelly I didn't give try).

BBBJ: Yes.

Body: 3/10.

Boobs: Huge (not my kind).

Open for all positions: No (Only mish).

WIR: a Big No.

Damage: 3 k (Not worth it).

Be happy and make others happy.

Check this out

Sometimes things don't go as you expect. In mongering world when something like this happens then one cannot share it with anybody expect the friends on ISG. Such is the connection that we have! Yesterday an unexpected and little funny incident happened and I ended up doing something that I have never done before. I thought I will share with you all.

Normally when I am in mood of a genuine massage, I pick up a groupon coupon. The expectations on the sexual front are very less on such occasions but one can have a decent F2 M massage. I was expecting the same yesterday except things went in a different direction.

I had taken appointment in the evening but due to traffic and all I got little late. Further on reaching the place even though they did the head massage, haircut and all, they didn't have any rooms free for body massage. All in all, by the time the room was available, it was almost the closing time for the spa. Lot of their staff had left. The spa people sent a guy for the massage. I was in a dilemma on what to do but since I had waited long enough and anyways had no escape route, I thought I will go ahead with the flow. This guy must be in his early twenties and was a NE. In first one minute, I could make out that he was damn shy and made me wonder if this guy has ever done massage before. So I asked him. He said that actually he is not there for the massage but since the other staff had left, he has been sent and he will try to do his best. Another bummer, but still went ahead.

I look around and there is no disposable. That would have been a nice thing if the situation was different but here I was standing in a room with a guy who anyways was still trying to come out of the shock that he had to give a massage. I asked for disposable and the person looked at me as if I had asked for something completely alien. So there was no disposable and to make matters really worse, I had removed my underwear before coming to the spa. Since the guy was looking petrified to go out and tell his management that he could not do the massage for whatever reason, he asked that am I OK if he just covers me with a towel. I said yes. Till this point, the only thing in my mind was that things are just not right today. I didn't know what was coming next.

So this guy covers me with a towel but obviously had a look at my privates when I had removed clothes and was lying down on the massage table. Yes that guy was there in the room only. He didn't go out. 5 minutes into massage and anybody could have guessed that he does not know ABC of massage but what I observed was that he seemed much interested to give me massage with hands sliding down from my stomach. He started massaging my thighs (the towel was obviously removed for this) and repeatedly will go close to the rod and balls but won't touch. My first thought was this guy is a gay but then I slowly realized that this person probably has zero sexual experience of any kind. The sight of a sexual organ even that of a man's was too much for him. I was almost laughing at his dilemma. He got so hooked that he massaged me in areas adjoining my privates for a good 45 minutes. I don't think I need to oil myself there for the next one month at least. Not for one minute, he could tear his eyes away for the rod. Whenever I spoke to him asking anything in general, he would want me to repeat the question as I guess his mind was too clouded and occupied to hear it first time. Post around 45 minutes he lost control and started touching the rod. I thought that enough is enough and asked him to stop the massage and go out of the room as I will wear my clothes. The sense of guilt took over him and he hanged his head down in shame and walked out.

I owe my friend who is fellow monger my life. He helped me

Sec 370.

Sec 370 (a).

I lost my Job.

Money lost.

Lost peace of mind.

Play safe guys.

Good bye for ever.

Guys, with people on twitter / fb complaining to the police, I think it is best we stay away from popular, well advertised MPs and SPs. Even though most of these operators have the local cops in their pocket, these tweets, wall posts are all made in public and the concerned social media accounts managed by top officials.

Bangalore, with a lot of tech-savvy people trying to help the govt through social media, et al. I guess it won't be long before screenshots of even craigslist / locanto ads gets shared!!

Reports

Rajesh Hard Dick

Agree

Agree with Kishore. Social media is out in the open which puts high pressure on LE to act. Better to avoid MPs for now.

Posting Limitations