Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1350 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    What A Blockbuster. AFF. This is the equivalent of the Olympics 100 m Gold in mongering. Fast and furious. Scintillating stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by AmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

I hope you all are doing good and having fun full Diwali I guess. May this Diwali brings all the happiness to you guys. Have fun.

I was still in the hangover with the experience which I had with Pub gal previous day. It was 22nd October, I was sleeping in the morning and I get a call from friend. He told me that himself and other 2 friends of mine are planning for group fun and I need to join them. So we planned to have concall after 1 o clock since I had to work for half day from home (I had took half day leave on previous day). Then we had conference call at around 1.30 PM. My friend said he will arrange girls from his known SPs, we decided to have fun at my place only.

We decided to hire 5 girls and we were doubtful whether single SP can provide good looking 5 girls. So we asked him to arrange it from 2 different SP's. He said he will arrange...
    Last edited by Mariana; Today at 00:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Exnri  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Like most of you, I really like indies as well, but find it really hard to schedule with them. First, most of them will not answer the phone most of the time (with family, taking appts etc) and when they do, availability hardly matches mine. So getting together with them becomes a feat.

Then, many indies don't have a place and "where should we meet" becomes a big question. A further scheduling headache. Since it's impossible to just walk up to ones' room at any good hotel past about 7-8 pm.

Over time, I have shifted my focus from just indies to indies + good SPs. Somehow, these SPs seem to be good at getting things to work on schedule (maybe because their income depends entirely on running an efficient show).

Is it just me or the indies I have met? Or does anybody else feel the same way.
    I think it's the case with everyone. Gets only worse for people (like me) who can't bring the girls to their place. But then again, SPs don't keep the girls for long and your availability might not match with that of the girl you're interested in. This happens for a while and finally you end up with some girl you're least interested in because brain gets overpowered by the balls. How do we prevent this from happening?

Also, thanks for bringing that horrible experience FR up. I had almost forgotten about it -.

Russian experience. Bspa

Well, Mr J was feeling a little restless and with him claiming all the blood, called up the famous Bspa you-s-man. All the while a part of my brain was screaming that he is becoming too adamant and costly but still called him. He told 10 k for ST for Russian model. Damn this too much, I asked 5 K, he then reduce to 8 K and finally finalized at 7 K for ST. I felt it costly but still want to try.

I entered the room. She is good, boobs are small but still good ass. Started with DFK, and tried 4 positions before I end. Overall a better experience.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 8/10

Tits: 5/10

Damage: 7 K.

Value for money: 8/10

Wir: No.

I don't have any numbers of SPs who gives good service. I request senior members to share some numbers with me and help the very cause we join this group.

Buddy,

It was a sudden plan. My luck was with me since my friend had tried her thrice before. Hence he introduced her to me. Orelse its difficult to pick up the girls from Pub until you have some thing unbelievable charm in you.

Regards,

AFF
    Thanks bro. I think I asked about pub name not your luck or plan or charm or friend or difficulty or introduction or number of trying. Still cheers and keep enjoying.

Price hike

Why should juniors keep price in check when they are not getting shared numbers. Whatever limited option available they are paying for that. One side do not share number and other side expecting others to keep prices in check is contradiction and not mutual beneficial against demand and supply principle.

Not sharing inde number is understood but even people are not sharing SP number or minor information. So all are responsible for price hike.

AFF,

That was a lovely mouth watering FR!!

We had a simillar orgy in China for Diwali!

And off to Pattaya on Nov 6th.

Back after a looong Hiatus. Time to write some Frs.

Thanks for the inspiration, you, and ashwin too.

That was a good 3 hrs spent reading many pages.

NM.

Drinks buddy. Which always keeps your jhonny in active mood. Haha well its look of the gal.

Regards,
    AFF
    Haha. True. Though I haven't felt the increase in energy, I felt the energy go down completely when seeing a poorly endowed girl. I guess the contrapositive must be true.

Also, drinks actually kill the energy / stamina. Unless it's Red Bull. Or gatorade.

I didn't try here!

Quote Originally Posted by Explori  [View Original Post]
    Brother,

Tina is now working at Precious Metal Spa at Queen Road extras available.
    Bros,

A shout out for a NE, Helen, spectacled, was with Tina at BSQ, and later at Htl Sh Gr near MG Road.

Does any one know her whereabouts?

Thanks,

NM.

This topic was between me and Sameer and post also clearly mentioned and pointed particularly to me. But you unnecessarily interfered.

And ya about sharing contacts why don't you ask some guys with whome I shared contacts and they didn't even bothered to update whether they tried or not? Again same people will be asking for more contacts. What about those guys with whome I shared contacts and they literally ruined my relationship with those girls? I lost many genuine indis by sharing contacts to some people. Now I have decided I will share contacts only after knowing the person better. And you need to understand all these. Its not Delhi that we have many options and we can share with any one. In Bangalore you get very less genuine indis and it should be shared only with genuine trusted members who can preserve it like we do.

Regards,

AFF
    Amar reply was intended for Sameer not intended for you and while publishing also Sameer quote only published. Still regret if you felt that way. Your concern genuine so agree. As sharing digit with unknown is issue. But you did not shared even pub name. Anyhow once again regret.

Regards

Need help

Folks,

I need help with a couple of decent, upscale SPs. My current SP is getting worse and worse in terms of quality and higher and higher in price!

I have heard of a few other options on this forum, can someone share the contacts via PM for:

(a) the "you Bee City SP".

(b) the "M Gee Road / Sent Markus Road" SP.

(c) the female SP with a nice incall (forget the details, but she was mentioned a couple of weeks ago).

Would be happy to share other contacts, esp in Mum and Del, in exchange.

LOL! Dude. This may have been a bad experience, but what a funny FR you managed to write!

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliksir  [View Original Post]
    first mp / spa experience. not sure if it's actually the same as the one talked about by others, but my experience was close to pathetic. this one is on the orr midway between an underpass and a flyover.

proceeded to the first floor and went inside. saw two fat ladies in some sort of uniform. i felt like running away, but couldn't. also there was a guy seated in a chair looking at his phone.

she then asked if i wanted a body massage and i said yes. normally i would've frozen in such a situation and words would've failed to leave my mouth, but not this time. things never work the way you want it to. she said it'd cost 1800 and asked to select one among them. i remembered people mentioning the rate as 1800 and so paid immediately and chose the one who talked to me. she was a fat dark si with huge boobs, huge belly and a giant ass. somehow reminded me of one of the pregnant apes from the planet of the apes movie. the other one was an ni, a white elephant. she was so huge that she couldn't possibly sit in the normal seats in a theatre.

she started the hj. forget out of the world, it was no better than jacking myself off. she asked me to cup her giant melons which i did and started flicking the nips. 5 minutes and she started complaining that her hands have started to ache. she then asked to stop flicking the nips but just hold the boobs. dafaq. she would switch hands and occasionally massage the balls too. 15 minutes of milking and no milk came out. she kept complaining every 2 seconds. i asked her to stop and said i'd do it myself. asked her to play with the balls. she did that with one hand started flicking my nips with the other while i was jacking myself off with one hand and other hand on her boobs. another 5 minutes and i climaxed and she was more relieved than i was. or so she thought.

massage: 0/10.

figure: 0 (that's her figure, not the rating).

attitude: 2/10.

hj: 1/10.

damage: 1. 8 k + 0. 5 k.

wir: bite me.

Saw the contact on justdial

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorX  [View Original Post]
    My first report in the Bangalore thread! After day long meetings and traveling wanted some relaxation. As I am new to Bangalore, I did not have any dependable SP and after a hard days work did not have the energy to look through web and arrange a gal in a short period. So, I just traced a spa name from the forum archive and contacted them.

So I am going to a take a break from the spas and go for FS! If anyone has good indes please PM me. I will in turn share my contacts.
    Hi,

Is this the same which goes by name 'Bangalore massage & spa'?

Details shared in forum

Quote Originally Posted by SriramIyer69  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I am standing outside the subway in I Nagar (the one near BBQ nation). Kindly help in figuring out where C9 is. Lost and confused.
    I had shared the location details yesterday. Hope you were able to find the same. How was the experience?

Bro,

Who is bomb1 and bomb2 in these pics. Good to know that you enjoyed back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifd77  [View Original Post]
    No sure, why the pics were not attached last time, though I did it.

Attached the pics and the Price was 5 K ST for this too.

Scheduling with Indies. Hassle?

Guys,

Like most of you, I really like indies as well, but find it really hard to schedule with them. First, most of them will not answer the phone most of the time (with family, taking appts etc) and when they do, availability hardly matches mine. So getting together with them becomes a feat.

Then, many indies don't have a place and "where should we meet" becomes a big question. A further scheduling headache. Since it's impossible to just walk up to ones' room at any good hotel past about 7-8 pm.

Over time, I have shifted my focus from just indies to indies + good SPs. Somehow, these SPs seem to be good at getting things to work on schedule (maybe because their income depends entirely on running an efficient show).

Is it just me or the indies I have met? Or does anybody else feel the same way.

Posting Limitations