Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1293 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Spa in outer ring road

Any inputs about good spa near marathahalli region.

Bad luck

Sorry for the bad exp bro. You should have gone for some Ne.

Place is kinda rundown.

But Ne girls there are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak1  [View Original Post]
    Went to hech nine in h $ are assigned by NI average looks and on the plump side I thought at least I'll get good massage but applied some cheap lotion and a worst massage and a so so B2B.

ORR near famous rr residency is 100% better.

Preet

Met Preet again near KFC. Awesome 2 hours.

She was very friendly and openly discussed about her life and other things. Open for anything. Had doggy, miss etc. But she had a bad smell at her mouth, that was a small turn off.

Service: 9/10

Looks: 5/10

Should have returned without act

Quote Originally Posted by BonitoTarzan  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the SP Rupa from near Katrikupe big bazaar. I had good feedback from a fellow monger regarding a girl Sania which she had. I gave the preferences to her and she said the girl is very good, 4. 5 k / shot etc. I was given good exercise walking and reaching the SP den near Sita circle. Another lady SP who introduced as friend of Rupa present there showed me the girl. She was worth max 3 k not more than that. Her name was Mamtha. I was frustrated after being given a hard day. For 2 shots the SP was asking 9 k. I was like WTF. She was saying classy girl blah blah. I retorted and asked her if she has seen any. Finally didn't want my expended calories so far to go waste, settled for 6 k for 2 shots. Girl was cooperative, gave BBBJ. Some good amount of boob suck, foreplay and 2 shots in mish. Not quite happy with the girl overall looks. Disappointed that the SP didn't keep the word. On top of that, the lady SP was knocking on door as I was pulling up my pants and ready to move out..ridiculous.. WIR. No. Looks better to avoid.
    I know that it is very diffcult when johny takes over mind. But in such situations, better return without action.

Sonali

Tried calling Sonali last couple of weeks. She picks the call, but if ask, she says wrong number. Did anyone try recently.

Oops! She did it again

Thank you for your response to my earlier post Pretty's contact.

My first FR, so pardon my ignorance.

Met her on time at the co-ordinates kfcin communicated. Started with a mature conversation and some good time followed after we got introduced. I will not compare her with a stick figure model walking around, but in the other hand you all should accept the beauty is in the eye of beholder.

She compensated her cons (looks) with pro (service).

Damage and service reviews were shared in the past and I can confirm it is all unchanged.

Wayy too much bro

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt  [View Original Post]
    13 K & 20 K, is too high for these standards. Thanks for opting out!
    Man that is way way too high. The way I see it from the pics all the grils not worth more than 3 k including tips.

Trust me I have had much better girls for 3 k. Yes I have lost lots of money in my earlier days. But not now. Just slash the price and stick to your price. If every one sticks to not more that 3 k to 5 k. Am sure we will have Bangalore like Delhi in control Fine girls low cost and good experience.

I believe in keeping it low and having fun at the same time.

Waste of money

Went to hech nine in h $ are assigned by NI average looks and on the plump side I thought at least I'll get good massage but applied some cheap lotion and a worst massage and a so so B2B.

ORR near famous rr residency is 100% better.

Bad experience with Rupa SP Katrikuppe

Contacted the SP Rupa from near Katrikupe big bazaar. I had good feedback from a fellow monger regarding a girl Sania which she had. I gave the preferences to her and she said the girl is very good, 4. 5 k / shot etc. I was given good exercise walking and reaching the SP den near Sita circle. Another lady SP who introduced as friend of Rupa present there showed me the girl. She was worth max 3 k not more than that. Her name was Mamtha. I was frustrated after being given a hard day. For 2 shots the SP was asking 9 k. I was like WTF. She was saying classy girl blah blah. I retorted and asked her if she has seen any. Finally didn't want my expended calories so far to go waste, settled for 6 k for 2 shots. Girl was cooperative, gave BBBJ. Some good amount of boob suck, foreplay and 2 shots in mish. Not quite happy with the girl overall looks. Disappointed that the SP didn't keep the word. On top of that, the lady SP was knocking on door as I was pulling up my pants and ready to move out..ridiculous.. WIR. No. Looks better to avoid.

Nice FR, Angel Rose

Can you explain more about how safe the place is? Is it very normal? Or obvious for someone to know what's happening. Just some more info on the place safety will be good! As there are mixed reviews on place.

Quote Originally Posted by TomiSaac123  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

Thanks to Kishor, Amar & Explori. Called Rose multiple times on Saturday in vain. Dropped a msg to call back. After 20 min. She messaged to come to the location. Location was easy to find. I felt the place as safe as it was a house with inside corridor.

It was not a GFE kind of experience. But they were doing what I requested for.

WIR. One more time.

Appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by AmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    This girl's contact was being shared by one of the fellow monger saying she is good in service and also sent some photoshopped pics. Beleiving his words just had to opt for her service and in the end it turned out to be biggest KLPD of my life. Still paid the amount which was being negotiated by fellow monger. (I am not going to report in detail about this experience). It was pathetic and big KLPD.

Today this girl pinged me on what's app and told me she has some of her friends and they provide very good service. In reply I asked her to send pics, which she did and I have attached here. I found 2 girls are ok in looks. One in Pink outfit and another one in Green. I told her the samething and asked her about the price. Now comes the shoking part. She quoted me 15 k for full night. I was like WTF. Below are our WA conversations after this.

Me: I may take girl in pink outfit or green outfit.

She: OK.

Me: what is the price?

She: 15 k for full night.

Me: What a price...
    Hi AFF,

I appreciate your FR for alerting other ISGians by keeping away these girls. Good initiative, I suggest other ISGians to come forward to report the frauds, not only happy moments.

Resend the PM

Buddy I didn't check PMs from many days. Many PMs are pending because some guys are asking stupid questions.

Probably your PM is missed out in that.

Kindly resend the PM.

Regards.

AFF.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt  [View Original Post]
    AmarForFun. Please respond to my PM.

Thanks!

AFF. PM Response REquired

AmarForFun. Please respond to my PM.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by USN1234  [View Original Post]
    What is the range for charges?
    Was trying to crack the deal on whatsapp. Like I said, he did not tell me about the prices.

Priya. Negative report

This girl's contact was being shared by one of the fellow monger saying she is good in service and also sent some photoshopped pics. Beleiving his words just had to opt for her service and in the end it turned out to be biggest KLPD of my life. Still paid the amount which was being negotiated by fellow monger. (I am not going to report in detail about this experience). It was pathetic and big KLPD.

Today this girl pinged me on what's app and told me she has some of her friends and they provide very good service. In reply I asked her to send pics, which she did and I have attached here. I found 2 girls are ok in looks. One in Pink outfit and another one in Green. I told her the samething and asked her about the price. Now comes the shoking part. She quoted me 15 k for full night. I was like WTF. Below are our WA conversations after this.

Me: I may take girl in pink outfit or green outfit.

She: OK.

Me: what is the price?

She: 15 k for full night.

Me: What a price. I already had these gals 15 days ago for 6 k full night. I wanted to check the price you quote.

She: How much can you pay??

Me: 6 k for full night.

She: ok.

Me: I want both girls. I will try one after another for unlimited shots and for full night.

She: ok. But pay me 7000.

Me: ok.

She: when you want?

Me: Tomorrow night since I have holday day after.

She: ok but I need to check with girls.

Me: ok.

She: Sir, she is asking (pink one) 12000 for full night. Please pay 12000.

Me: I said I tried both of them at 6 k for full night. I can't pay you more.

She: K sir as you wish.

Me: ya as I wish, how much for ST?

This time she sends me red outfit new girl pic and quotes 5 k for one shot.

She: Sir this girl red outfit girl 5000 for 1 shot.

Me: I didn't like this girl. Boobs seems saggy and has more tummy.

She: ok for green outfit girl also 5000 for 1 shot.

Me: What 5000 for 1 shot? Hw much you quote for 2 shots then?

She: 8000.

Me: Hahaha you must be kidding, I had paid model 10000 for full night. Who will pay 8 k for 2 shots for these ugly looking girls?? And that too when I know their services will be as bad as urs.

She: Sir please give me her (model) contact no.

Me: why you want her number?

She: Simply.

Me: I can't give you.

She: please sir. Give me her contact no.

Me: what do you want to do with her number? What are your intentions?

She: Simply sir. Please give me.

Me: Try some one else.

She: please sir.

Me: bloody hell. If you can't give service at lesser price then try other guys. Not me. I am sure you won't get any guys at this price and that too for this pathetic service and for these ugly looking girls. Stop quoting high and stop cheating guys. I am sure atleast you won't get my friends as your clients and I hope their other friend circle will also won't be your customer any more.

She: ok.

Me: get lost.

Basic intention of putting this post was to make all of you guys aware of these girls. Girl with red sleeveless t shirt is priya and she is also in blue outfit. Better avoid these girls if any one sends you pics of these girls. (she quoted 15 k for all the girls).

Happy mongering.

Reards.

AFF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140907-WA0012.jpg‎   IMG-20140908-WA0019.jpg‎   IMG-20140908-WA0021.jpg‎   IMG-20140928-WA0009.jpg‎   IMG-20140928-WA0010.jpg‎  

IMG-20140928-WA0011.jpg‎   IMG-20140928-WA0018.jpg‎   IMG-20140930-WA0007.jpg‎   IMG-20140930-WA0008.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations