Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1151 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

No Offense

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHearts  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys even try to bargain or think these places are like liquore shops? I have never paid more than 4.5-5 to BSpa since his farm house days.

He has the habit of getting these name sake actress, who work is be-Grade movies which even Rickshaw Wallas don't see these days.

The "Movie actress" thing just a upselling tactics. Good atleast the service was good else these SP called stars are more like dead fish with too many numbers.

Please bargain hard.
    Dear ACH,

May be you would have had chicks at BSpa for 4. 5-5 k. Even he was ready to give the college going one at 5 k. I didn't want her that's why I chose the actress. Coming to bargaining part even I also try every time that I bargain hard and get a good deed out of it. May be nego skills of different people vary. This price he came to after a lot of bargaining only. He was sticking to his price and may be someone else already would have taken her for a higher price that's why he was not coming down. And coming to Bgrade or Agrade an actress is an actress. You will get good looking ones and I don't feel that 11 k is a very high amount for an actress. There are SPs who take 20 k to lakhs for Bgrade actress. I feel the lady had done justice to the money paid and afterall whether you are satisfied or not is the ultimate look back one need to do. In that way I think it was a reasonable deed, no offense though to your comments.

Thanks.

Cooldoode6.

This Weekend. Complete Fun

I don't know what happened to the fuck party which one of the fellow monger was planning.

I want to be a part of such a fuck party where you get beer, whisky, rum, vodka, weed, hash, girls, sex everything.

Lets make best use of ISG and use it as a platform to buddy up in groups and do all the fun.

I don't have a place, so we need to figure out who all are in and if we are 4 or 5 then we can get to some gf hotel and try our fuck ohh sry try our luck.

Earlier I had planned one such meeting however on a very small scale. We visited afro pub and it was js like swahili for us.

So lets hope best for this time.

Has anyone tried her (# ending 917). Near marathalli. Quoting 3 K for FS.

Quote Originally Posted by MalluMacha  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Sakshi has stopped hosting at her KR Puram place for now. Not sure why.

Not to scare you off, but there was a recent report of her trying to swipe cash from a fellow monger's wallet while he was using the washroom after the deed. He came out just in time and caught her red-handed.

Avoid wearing gold and expensive watches and carry only the cash you've negotiated on prior. Her ST fee is 3 k.

Cheers,

MM
    Even this happened to me dude she stole 2 k from wallet when I went to washroom and pretended as if nothing has happened. So I ended overpaying her.

At Sakshi: we know you are watching us, but until you change your attitude don't expect the same in return.

Even though you are not fair we expect good attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Aflie  [View Original Post]
    Had been to the Hennur spa some days back, went really early so not many choices were there. They do have B2B as part of the menu upfront itself for 2. 5 k as part of package. Girls inside will try and negotiate for more to get fully nude. Not a great place don't really know if to say its better or badder than older Aroma. No AC there. Girls are average from what I saw while walking out of there last time.

At Thai Refresh you will get a pretty good professional massage. Didn't even ask for extras there.
    Thanks for the info bro. I thought some of the old timers like nancy and lilly would be there still.

Yeah, I think she's in Bangalore too. I have seen her around the party scene sometime recently. Not very sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTinku  [View Original Post]
    You got her real name correct. And she is in Bangalore only. She uses the name of Samantha for this purpose.

Regards.

DT.

Help Appreciated

I've heard a lot about this duo Angel and Rose. Can some kind soul pm me digits. I just got my membership subscription finally.

Just few doubt

Don't you guys feel its so dirty and terrible feeling that, you are waiting outside for a lady therapist in SPA and she is on session with someone else. And she finishes HJ, and everything else for him and then finish off him and calling you inside immediately. Touching your body with same hand, oil. The whole thing looks sick and bad. Oneguy in the same forum suggested, look around in your office and clubs etc, and hook on someone there, that will be much better. May be, but not like US, in India the number of ladies in club are so less and they are always with some or other guys!

By the way, anyone can suggest some good / decent place where I can get a nice girl / lady with decent look and "very long beautiful hair". Big turn on for me. Don't need FS or HJ, just some teasing and good massage, good enough.

Rose & Angel

Thanks to members USN and Illusionist for sharing the contacts.

Tried the duo a couple days ago. As has been said by many others. They are not much of lookers, but more than makeup for that in attitude. They have a place, which is quite safe.

Good massage, followed by FS and bath with A.

Couple of turn off's though.

1. They kept talking in their local language.

2. There is a third person with a baby that stays with them. Did not see them, but you can hear them occasionally.

Looks are about.

Paid 3 K.

WIR. Probably. Hard to find four hands with that price and attitude anywhere else.

Bookstore SPA

Tried this about a year back. Just to see the place first took only head massage. The chair was incredibly dirty, dust, hair etc. Still went for it just to feel bit good. Between I was hearing inside, one guy was fighting, I am a regular customer, you need to give some discount and also I wanted this particular person blah blah. Left the place siliently.

Have sent. Please check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlxvlx  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bro,

Could you please PM her contact, want to try her out this weekend.

Cheers

Don't say things that you can't comprehend

Quote Originally Posted by Gauravg382  [View Original Post]
    The first pic is of Amanda Tims (brunetteforyou) so if she in not even in India. Where did he fuck her?
    You got her real name correct. And she is in Bangalore only. She uses the name of Samantha for this purpose.

Regards.

DT.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDoode6  [View Original Post]
    Hi Dudes,

Probably this may be my last FR unless I find a real good gem or I repeat this lady. Contacted the famous Bspa man and checked for the available ones.

Informed that he was having a regular one at 7 k, marathi actress at 10 k and Bhojpuri actress at 12 k. Got the pics and liked the Bhojpuri one.

Fixed the deal for 11 k and visited the place. Although I was taking risk as he got buste

Damage: A bit expensive 11 k.

WIR: May be if can strike the deal directly...
    Do you guys even try to bargain or think these places are like liquore shops? I have never paid more than 4.5-5 to BSpa since his farm house days.

He has the habit of getting these name sake actress, who work is be-Grade movies which even Rickshaw Wallas don't see these days.

The "Movie actress" thing just a upselling tactics. Good atleast the service was good else these SP called stars are more like dead fish with too many numbers.

Please bargain hard.

Bhojpuri Actress with BSpa

Hi Dudes,

Probably this may be my last FR unless I find a real good gem or I repeat this lady. Contacted the famous Bspa man and checked for the available ones.

Informed that he was having a regular one at 7 k, marathi actress at 10 k and Bhojpuri actress at 12 k. Got the pics and liked the Bhojpuri one.

Fixed the deal for 11 k and visited the place. Although I was taking risk as he got busted earlier, thought of going ahead as the lady was looking good.

Once met, the lady was the same one but without make up. She was speaking real good English which was a comfort factor. In real she was looking a little dull compared to that in makeup, but she was real bliss, always smiling and was happy in giving good service. Had good firm boobs, kissed my johny regularly, gave good CBJ with some tea bagging, started with mish and finished in doggy. Overall had a good time of about 50 minutes of action. Scorecard is below and also the image. After the deed she showed me some videos from her movie and also shared her personal number. She will be coming often to Bangalore and I think she will be here for a month or so.

Scorecard:

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

CBJ: 8/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: A bit expensive 11 k.

WIR: May be if can strike the deal directly.

Note: Seniors- I know many seniors have the BSpa man contact, you may contact him. Can share her contact no after checking with her (Only if she is ok with it).

Newbies- Pl go through the BSpa site and if he agrees to provide you the actress then you are lucky. Pl don't PM me for her direct contact (Pl have enough FR then I may think of it).

I think I am sounding fair on the contact sharing part (Seniors and Newbies can share their thoughts).

Thanks.

Cooldoode6.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140730-WA0023.jpg‎   IMG-20140730-WA0022.jpg‎  

Same SP Different Chick

Hi dudes,

Refer my earlier report with pics. Same SP shared different chick. Since was not my type didn't take. Was asking for 10 k.

Cooldoode6.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140730-WA0004.jpg‎   IMG-20140730-WA0003.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations