Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 929 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirrence  [View Original Post]
    Reviews any would be appreciated. Indiranagar Cunningham road. How is the place let us know if anybody has anything to share.
    Been to Indira one. No extras at all. Prof. Service. Good massage.

Nice FR, Do you have PM facility?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharsha283  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

I have been reading posts in this forum since a month ago. And I'm new member to this forum.

It was long time I had FS and wasted so much with cheaters. And met one lady in Facebook and was chatting with her for some days and she said she will provide paid fun so decided to go to her and went to her home she is around 42- 44 married and her husband knows this and he doesn't have any problem with this. I hope he only insist her to do this. She really knows how to please a man and had a great time with her. I went near her home where she asked me to come and her husband only came there and took me to their home its a very good apartment. And her husband spoke to me for some time and told she is getting ready. Once she was ready went in to the room and her husband was doing something in his laptop sitting in the hall he said he is a manager in some mnc she was looking realy superb in a netted lingerie. I was little nervous since this was a first exp for me (where husband himself alowed her wife to do it) had some foreply later she started removing my clothes and her too. I started kissing her neck back cheek and had a nice FDK became naked and started kissing her wole body and went down it was really very clean and no hair no odour nothing I kissed on that and slowly started licking it she also enjoyed, started moaning...

Good experience

After the long weekend, I came back today I. E. Sunday and was quite tired with aching muscles after long drives. Holidays are more tiring than regular days. Hence wanted to have a good relaxing massage. I did not wanted to try any new massage place hence went to my regular nearest one Orrah kormangala. Choose Swedish 90 minutes choose the aroma oil which is quite good (this you cannot do in other spas).

Was assigned a lady called miss S. Was first time to see her. Massage was good and she seemed to be new. I was quite tired and did not want to ask for extras but was tempted to ask with all the hints she gave. A good happy ending with good access to top.

Overall very good experience I would like to repeat this girl once more.

I would say that being regular with one is really good thing as you build rapport good service is guaranteed. Learned it after trying couple of MPs with less success.

Got 300 discount due to poll special.

WIR: Yes as time permits due to busy work schedule.

Damage: 2500 + 1200. (May be on higher side but hygiene is good).

Thanks guys in here for all your posts. It helps a lot to be wiser and not take risky decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRamesh86  [View Original Post]
    Decent looking gal in Bangalore. 7k anyone met her?
    Hey buddy how RU? Is she a inde, looks seems good

Swati

Got one indie today. Mailed her first and she called asked 15 kk finally down to 12k. She sent her pic (attached) and looked very good. She was into everything except anal I loved the BJ. She was very cooperative and overall a very good GFE.

Looks: 8

Boobs: 9

GFE: 10

Skin: 7

Overall: 8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0331.jpg‎  

Hi,

I have been in Bangalore for quite some time and used to visit MPs till the MP scene was good till before 1 yr back.

I have been out of mongering for more than an year now, as the personal life was little messed up and Would like to strike a balance in life by adding some enjoyment element to it.

Could someone help me with some good / reliable contacts. I am looking for a GFE along with the extra.

Decent looking gal in Bangalore. 7k anyone met her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2805.jpg‎   IMG_2806.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Lalu111  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

I have been mongering at Bangalore for a long time, this time by chance hit a gold mine. Got hold of a married lady by chance from LC. She is not into money mainly but wants a good time, I forcibly give her gifts. She is from Maharashtra but married and settled here. Fair, good figure, damn horny, open to all including CIM and anal. The best part is hse has a group of friends some of them stunning beauties and hot as hell. Next planning a 3some with a close friend of her who is also a bomb to look at. We have to go slow with these babes, impress them, spend a bit on drinks etc as they are not professionals and than you can have the best time of your life. Willing to share contact with well hung, educated guys as this is not a regular pay and bang scene. The ladies in question are from Sadashiv nagar area.
    Hey lalu.

Great catch bro, I would be interested but how will you share the digits without having your pm facility activited

Quote Originally Posted by Hpvs15  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Tried to PM you. Looks like you don't have PM facility. Is this Anu lady still available in Orrah spa Koramanagala?
    She was there till last month. You can ask her as therapist when booking the appointment.

GF

Seniors Kindly help me in getting contacts

Dear Seniors,

I have activated my membership, two days back. Kindly requesting some one to ping me inde, NE contacts for shortime.

Since I am new to mongering, please help me out. In return as soon as I get contacts will share with every one.

Spendtime

No extras in Space

Hi,

I have been to Space Cunniingham road three times but no extras in offer. Not sure if anyone would have got it.

Only professional massage they say.

Regards,

Spendtime

Quote Originally Posted by Flyte137  [View Original Post]
    Great place for a good massage. I have never asked for extra here. Tried the cunningham Road one. I am a spa addict go only for the massage. Today at Asian woman in koramangala. Good place again no extras.

QUOTE=Tirrence; 1557102]Reviews any would be appreciated. Indiranagar Cunningham road. How is the place let us know if anybody has anything to share.
    [/QUOTE]

Space

Great place for a good massage. I have never asked for extra here. Tried the cunningham Road one. I am a spa addict go only for the massage. Today at Asian woman in koramangala. Good place again no extras.

QUOTE=Tirrence; 1557102]Reviews any would be appreciated. Indiranagar Cunningham road. How is the place let us know if anybody has anything to share.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Can you share the contact please waiting since long time for a matured lady. Will return favour?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharsha283  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

I have been reading posts in this forum since a month ago. And I'm new member to this forum.

It was long time I had FS and wasted so much with cheaters. And met one lady in Facebook and was chatting with her for some days and she said she will provide paid fun so decided to go to her and went to her home she is around 42- 44 married and her husband knows this and he doesn't have any problem with this. I hope he only insist her to do this. She really knows how to please a man and had a great time with her. I went near her home where she asked me to come and her husband only came there and took me to their home its a very good apartment. And her husband spoke to me for some time and told she is getting ready. Once she was ready went in to the room and her husband was doing something in his laptop sitting in the hall he said he is a manager in some mnc she was looking realy superb in a netted lingerie. I was little nervous since this was a first exp for me (where husband himself alowed her wife to do it) had some foreply later she started removing my clothes and her too. I started kissing her neck back cheek and had a nice FDK became naked and started kissing her wole body and went down it was really very clean and no hair no odour nothing I kissed on that and slowly started licking it she also enjoyed, started moaning. Licked it like there is no tomorrow and jhonny was excited and she gave me a good BJ for some 15 mins after that told her I will start now and she had put the cond and she said while cumming take it out and cum on her tits. Don't knwo wheather she was scared if the cond breaks or she might be enjoying taking it on her boobs. Entered in miss and she came on top doggy everything took brk in between and started again I was not able to control and take it out so I left it inside only it was already late...

Hi seniors,

Please help me with some inde details.

I'm wasting my hard earned money in spas for those last 5 mins.

Please help me. Dmlr, indngr, krpuram wil be near for me as I stay in tipsndra.

Thanks to sameer. I tried geeta once. Good. But I'm not getting anyone else. And I don't want to repeat the same.

Sanjay

SpAce The SpA

Reviews any would be appreciated. Indiranagar Cunningham road. How is the place let us know if anybody has anything to share.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 929 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations