Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1207 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

IndiraNagar Pubs

Brethren,

Anyone has a view / experience in pickup's in Indiranagar. Was returning back home from a dinner, spotted many women / girls on sidewalks what was appearing as waiting for pickup's. So it seemed.

One of certainly a very well dressed TRANNY for sure. It could just be me thinking like that but looked like a pick up joust waiting to happen.

Stay Safe. Bang Safe.

How much you paid her. I paid 1800 at the counter and 500 inside. She got a nice set of tits.

Regards.

TheNone.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamy  [View Original Post]
    Visited stay fit spa today. Chose the famous Sumi. Guided me to the room, asked me to change no towel or disposables.

Opted for B2B paid 2 k. Started massage. Avg massage. Right pressure at right places. Junior was all excited. Started bum massage in between reached out for junior and oiled him.

20 mts massage asked to turnaround. Asked extras available (I know its there). She said 3 k for full nude massage as one of the mongers mentioned previously.

I said take a walk. I said 500 that's what I give other gals at the place but there was something in this gal which strikes I told I only have 1200 in my wallet.

Looking at my plight she agreed and told pay the remaining next time when I come.

Cutting short removed her dress gave a blissful B2B massage ever had. Junior between the be%be.

10 mts blissful massage. Then started an amazing HJ. Just rubbing the tip. Took exactly 3 mts clocked it. Just exploded all over her.

Cleaned up took shower together and ended the session. Super Saturday.

Hi all,

Have noticed many guys are having many doubts and questions on AIDS and HIV.

Guys am a doctor (not a sexologist) and would be happy to sort your doubts to certain extent.

Hope am of some help.

Enjoy and be safe.

Any CIS in Bangalore

Hello all,

Any idea if there are any CIS in Bangalore. We use to have a good collection of them some time back.

But now no SP seems to be providing CIS. I am a sucker for white skin.

Spa near bg road

Hi guys,

Anyone know spa near Bannerghatta road or kmangala which is good, please share the digits if you know.

Thanks

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ManMed79  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

My SP today shared this photo and he said she is from Jet airways.

Anyone has tried her aleady? Please share your exp and damage.

This guy might ask at least 15 k for 1 hour and I don't want to pay beyond 8 k.
    The same SP is quoting 12 k with 5 star accn now.

Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Eliksir  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with any of these gals?

Quite tempted by the one in green and the one in blue-black.

SP or middle man (179) quoting 3 k for 2 hours somewhere near Grand king hotel near core-a-mangala.
    Hi bro,

But are you sure he ll show these only if you meet, bcoz they change in the last movement.

If possible share the digits.

Thanks

Any review for ads listed under MW4 M

Did any one try Craiglist lists ads listed under mw4 m, here is one: http://bangalore.craigslist.co.in/cas/4642369472.html? Sounds unrealistic though.

Girl in Pic 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by RahulSharma140  [View Original Post]
    Got these pics from SP in kmhalli. Quoting 10 k. Laughed at him and kept quiet.
    Supposedly she a a costly one. She is put up in Hebbal. My SP initially offered her but then said his friend refused the 5 k offer. Can someone indicate her direct SP? Should be 5 k max if we zero in on him.

[QUOappySamy;1614224]I have an appointment with her tomorrow. Hope can crack a deal. [ / QUOTE]Can you give me the contact number.

Sounds like great memories. Have to be honest. I envy you bro. Great writing as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder  [View Original Post]
    Another Europe experience from five years ago- late June 2009. I remember this experience clearly as it was on my last night in Europe that year. I checked out of my Sachsenhausen apartment in Frankfurt a day earlier than my departure. I gave up most of my belongings- clothes and trinkets- accumulated over the last year to the Red Cross. Next, I heaved another large bag to the Deutsche Post office near my apartment and sent out all the parcels (more knick-knacks and useless souvenirs) to family and friends in India. The more controversial artefacts- Masturbation sleeves. Were packed deep into the only bag I was carrying. They were for friends (and me) who had spent an eternity looking at Fleshlight pop-up ads. I had put them into boxes made to hold candles to mask their thermal signature (I thought they were illegal, they are not). I put my luggage in the cloak room at the Airport and rubbed my hands with glee anticipating about my last night with Christina. I called her confirming, I am on my way to Fulda to pick her up. I imagined her smiling, well if not thinking about me, at least about the 300 Euros I was paying her for spending the night with me...

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJoseph  [View Original Post]
    Today I had a session with Sumi. She asked 3 K for complete nude B2B, I told her to fuck off. I think she has increased her rate due to high demand. Please be cautious.
    Hi Lee,

I would like to visi this spa. How do I locate it? How to contact them please?

Long story

You guys are good in here writing the adult stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder  [View Original Post]
    Another Europe experience from five years ago- late June 2009. I remember this experience clearly as it was on my last night in Europe that year. I checked out of my Sachsenhausen apartment in Frankfurt a day earlier than my departure. I gave up most of my belongings- clothes and trinkets- accumulated over the last year to the Red Cross. Next, I heaved another large bag to the Deutsche Post office near my apartment and sent out all the parcels (more knick-knacks and useless souvenirs) to family and friends in India. The more controversial artefacts- Masturbation sleeves. Were packed deep into the only bag I was carrying. They were for friends (and me) who had spent an eternity looking at Fleshlight pop-up ads. I had put them into boxes made to hold candles to mask their thermal signature (I thought they were illegal, they are not). I put my luggage in the cloak room at the Airport and rubbed my hands with glee anticipating about my last night with Christina. I called her confirming, I am on my way to Fulda to pick her up. I imagined her smiling, well if not thinking about me, at least about the 300 Euros I was paying her for spending the night with me...

Stay fit spa

Quote Originally Posted by UnixGct  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

Can some one PM me where is this spa? I couldn't locate anywhere in google.
    It is before Nagavara junction on the service road.

Encounter with Sumi

Visited stay fit spa today. Chose the famous Sumi. Guided me to the room, asked me to change no towel or disposables.

Opted for B2B paid 2 k. Started massage. Avg massage. Right pressure at right places. Junior was all excited. Started bum massage in between reached out for junior and oiled him.

20 mts massage asked to turnaround. Asked extras available (I know its there). She said 3 k for full nude massage as one of the mongers mentioned previously.

I said take a walk. I said 500 that's what I give other gals at the place but there was something in this gal which strikes I told I only have 1200 in my wallet.

Looking at my plight she agreed and told pay the remaining next time when I come.

Cutting short removed her dress gave a blissful B2B massage ever had. Junior between the be%be.

10 mts blissful massage. Then started an amazing HJ. Just rubbing the tip. Took exactly 3 mts clocked it. Just exploded all over her.

Cleaned up took shower together and ended the session. Super Saturday.

Posting Limitations