Thread: Bangalore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1343 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lucky you bro

Quote Originally Posted by AmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    Even though money was never discussed till we finish the deed. But as per my friend I paid 4 k plus 0.7 k for tequila and 400 for auto fair.

Regards.

AFF
    Good FR and score card for the damages you have mentioned. Please share her details with me you genuine friend.

Thanks

Would like to try

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRamesh86  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

This gal is available in stmarks road for 4 k I wanted to try but I'm with my friend in Blore so pay 3 k st 4 k 2 shots control the price hike in Blore.
    Bro please pm me her details. Would like to get her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyer  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

I would prefer to Bang her up in CH then. Looks quite Bang-Able though.
    What. Really? I usually avoid CH and NL in Mumbai. Too scared of herpes.

Last weekend's FR

Hey,

Last weekend was hectic in bargaining with Angel, Rebecca but nothing went in my away. Thanks to ISG folks these babe's have jacked-up the price. My old SP called me and informed good Babe from largest minority group was available and she is good blabh blabh.

I have some fetish for girls from that particular group. Visited SP's place and met her, 27 yrs (as per her, I believe so). Her name is from one of Bollywood title staring Krissh hero.

She is very fair, but not so good face. Since I didn't had action for a week and went ahead with action. I have requested her to come in their black cloth with veil, it long pending dream to fuck the gal in that dress.

Started the action slowly, she is good kisser and for 10 minutes DFK had tongue fight.

Then she started BBBJ, it was cool and I was in blissful world. Had for multiple positions – CowGal, miss, doggy & lying side. Finished the deed & everything when within 50 minutes.

Boobs- 8/10 (soft, maybe 34 A, her nipples were really tasty).

Body– 8/10 (Could have been 10, if she doesn't had slight tummy).

Sex- 10/10 .

DFK- 10/10.

BBBJ- 9/10.

Pussy– shaved & clean.

ASS- 8/10 (she refused anal, or else could've been 10).

Cost– 3. 5 K + . 2 k tips (I know paid extra 1 k-. 5 k, but as I said fetish for particular group and SP was cribbing for Diwali bonus).

VFM. Yes (will pay only 2. 5 k only next time).

WIR. Yes, will try to see if she has any other friends in her net.

Having her digits, but she requested not to share anyone. Slowly will convince her for sharing.

Didn't took photo.

Cheers!

Ray.

Lucky dude

Quote Originally Posted by AmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how to describe my this best experience in my mongering life.

I Was going through very hectic schedules in work, which kept me away from mongering from past 2 months (approximately) . But today when I was in office today my friends called me asking me to join for a party in Pub which is in Brigade road. I was not sure whether I will join them or not since the project I am working is almost close to deadline and team has to finish it within this month end. But finally I decided let me take some break and join friends for a party (where as I decided to work tomorrow). Asked my manager for permission of half day leave and gave him some personal reasons which he cannot say no. He agreed and asked me to work tomorrow. I said OK.

AFF
    Hey AFF,

Good to see you had early Diwali celebrations. Great going.

Cheers,

Ray

Very detailed FR

Quote Originally Posted by ArmarForFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how to describe my this best experience in my mongering life.

I Was going through very hectic schedules in work, which kept me away from mongering from past 2 months (approximately) . But today when I was in office today my friends called me asking me to join for a party in Pub which is in Brigade road. I was not sure whether I will join them or not since the project I am working is almost close to deadline and team has to finish it within this month end. But finally I decided let me take some break and join friends for a party (where as I decided to work tomorrow). Asked my manager for permission of half day leave and gave him some personal reasons which he cannot say no. He agreed and asked me to work tomorrow. I said OK.

I started from office and joined my friends for party. It was almost 2 PM in afternoon. We were just having drinks and some normal talks. Smoking area was separate so I had to go to that area for smoking. While myself and my friend were talking and smoking, my friend points out one sexy gal who was smoking alone and asks me how do I feel about her looks. What would I reply? That girl was really good looking and I told him the same. He now challenges me saying that HE will go to that girl and introduce himself to her. Which was a common thing in Pubbing. I told him no if your on bet then you need to impress her and take her out in front of me. Bet was for 2 k. Then heagrees and goes directly to that girl. For my surprise they both hugged each other and behaved as if they both know each other from long time. Then HE ask her to join us for smoking. We 3 of us finished our cig and went back to our friends and she joined her friends. I asked him when he knew her before why did he challenge me. It was a prank on me and I had to pay 2 k since I had lost bet now.

Now I asked him how does he know her and who is she? For my surprise he told me she is a student in famous college in Bangalore and does paid sex only when she needs money and fun. Now I was like wtf, are you serious? He said yes. He did her thrice before 1 month. Now my johnny wanted some action after seeing her beauty and also after coming to know that she does paid sex when she requires money. I was thinking how to ask him to introduce me to her since I was in dual mind about mongering. But he only asked me whether I want to try her? Well this time I decided to go ahead and asked him to introduce her to me. HE called her, went to her and spoke to her for some time. When he came back he told me she is free today so that I can try her today but before that I need to spend some time with her alone.

Then me and that girl went to other space spoke alot about fashion designing, sports, movies, politics (surprisingly) and some personal stuffs. I had to buy few shots of Taqueela for her during this time. Then I asked her is she OK with my place? She said yeah since she isn't comfortable with service apartments and she doesn't have place. So I said bye to my friends and she did the same with her friends. Ice.

We reached my place, she sat on my sofa. She was really looking very sexy in blue sleeveless t-shirt and black jeans. I locked the door and came close to her. We started kissing on sofa itself. Initially it was a light kiss which made me to feel that she doesn't like DFK. But later she only started kissing deeply and almost sucked my tongue! DFK was really very good. Then I opened her T shirt and her jeans. She was wearing black bra and white panty. I removed both of them and she was very clean down. She has nice stiff boobs. Which I like most. Started sucking one by one and literally I was biting her nipples for which she said it pains and asked me to slow down. I was very horny because may be after a long time I was having it. Then I took her to my bedroom, where she pushed me to bed and made me lye down forcefully and removed my shirt. I was wearing formals since I was directly from office. Then she started kissing my bulge on pant itself. I was like I am in heaven, then she unzipped me and took my johnny in her mouth. Then she removed my Pant fully. And started licking my johny from top to bottom. And slightly biting my balls. Initially it was a sloppy blowjob. But later she started doing deep throat and rimming. I felt like I am going to cum anytime. I had to stop her and made her lie down. Now I started enjoying DATY and she was enjoying it alot. And she was moaning like anything and she came once. Then I put up the condom started with missionary. She was unbelievably tight. I had to struggle alot for entering. After sometime it was followed by WOT, Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finally CIM.

Took a rest bit and then I again I offered her Beer which I had in firdge. We drank 2 pints together. And then started the second round with DFK. But this time I told her I want to try standing position and she was ok with it. First she started with BBj and then rimming again. Now I returned the same thing with DATY and we did 69 later. After some time I fucked her in standing position and then made her lie on sideways and fucked her in same way. In the end I came in Lotus position. I am just cutting short the experience. Words cannot describe the experience I had today.

We both were very tired and we spoke for some more time lying naked. I was playing with her boobs all the time and we were DFKing through. It was already 9 PM by that time. We cleaned up and We dressed up. Paid her money and took auto for her and said bye.

Ratings.

Face: 9/10 cute.

Hair: 8/10 very silky.

Figure: very hot. And very curvy.

Boobs: I guess 34 but very stiff.

Pussy: very clean.

She was smelling very good.

VFM: Yes.

WIR: Of course yes.

Sharing Contact? : only with genuine friends.

Happy and safe mongering.

Regards,

AFF
    Great and detailed FR. Enjoyed reading.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPurohit  [View Original Post]
    Even I got the same pic. I didn't make it as the place was far from mine. But would love to have her for FN. Very soon probably.

Do post FR if someone tries her meanwhile..

Cheers JP.
    Avoid, got duped by this SP.

Quote Originally Posted by KumarBlore  [View Original Post]
    Got this from a SP. Claims 18 yrs. Told 3 k for ST at mg road. Any reviews.
    MG Road SP messaged same pic, but got duped. The actual gal was shit.

Lesson learnt.

FR-sadaeshwarnagar thai spa

Went to sadaeshwar nagar L at nn at thai spa, a couple of weeks before. Paid 2. 1 K to the guy at the reception and HE walked me to a room down under.

Room and bed was clean with disposable sheet but no attached bath. The guy informed to change to disposables and told that the therapist would come in 3-5 minutes.

Was changing and was still in my underwear wondering should I wear the disposables or not and the therapist Miss. I who looked a bit old and all flat walked in.

Removed my undie in front of her and was nude exposing my johnny and took the disposable to wear.

She said that it was not necessary to wear the disposable and asked me to lie down on my stomach.

Then asked me to be comfortable and slid her hand to my johnny and patted and smiled. Then started the massage with a towel covering my ass, little chit chat. Massage was good.

Then asked to turn over and covered johnny with towel. Legs were done and then I put my hand and adjusted johnny under the towel.

She then asked 1 k to massage there. I told 1 K with top inside access. Tried negotiating and she said 1.5 k with top access inside.

Finally settled for 1.3 K as this was my 1st time someone giving access to top and that too inside the dress.

She asked to wipe the oil off my hand and gave me the towel. I was all happy and wiped my hands.

Then when I slid my hand under the shirt got the shock. Padded bra, she unhooked it. Got a bigger shock when I held her breast. It was not breast but just felt sagged skin. Yuck.

Then withdrew my hand and in mid of all this confusion in my head I had come too soon for which she laughed and said no strength.

I was still in shock for touching, an all sagged old lady breast.

She wiped with the disposable and informed that massage is done and asked to pay and led me to the bathroom tucking the disposable inside the towel wrapped around my waist.

Took bath still unable to get my mind of what I had touched sometime before and came back.

I had read in some reports that these could be ladyboys. Maybe she was a ladyboy who had her silicone removed from the breast after running her time in Thailand.

I'm not stepping back again into this spa to get massage from a granny.

If anybody wants a good massage and a HJ from a granny / ladyboy. Please go ahead.

Kammanahalli sp is too adamant

Guys,

Kammanahalli SP is too adamant and not ready to negotiate even a single rupee from 10 k ST for the highly photoshopped pic. My johnny never took lead today and I listened to my mind and just backed off. 10 k saved.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellow Mongers, Distinguished seniors.

Firstly, here is wishing everyone a very happy diwali.

Need some pointers on the BRaaga Spa in I nagar. I'm too lazy enough to have the traditional oil-bath during diwali. Thinking of trying a hand at spa, as my effort would be only on getting rid of the oil. Thinking of trying a new place, and this place strikes my mind.

My questions, although my priority is a massage.

1. What about Extra's? I heard from a few sources outside the forum, that they may have B2 B on the menu.

2. Any therapist that you would recommend?

3. Damage, by way of tips (I want to be sure that I don't inflate the prices in anyway) -{Counter charges are 2. 3 k}.

PM ACTIVE. Please rush your recommendations ASAP!
    Nope no extras there.

Rebecca

Thanks Explori for sharing the contact and for elaborate directions to her place. With the next few days being off, am sure the entire bunch will pounce on her. Am going to take it slow for now and post the FR a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by Explori  [View Original Post]
    Brotheren,

Request you all not to rush to Rebecca go slow understand the girls fate and do not increase her rate. I have pmed her details to at least 25 of you guys till now.

Guys,

This gal is available in stmarks road for 4 k I wanted to try but I'm with my friend in Blore so pay 3 k st 4 k 2 shots control the price hike in Blore.
    Hi Ramesh,

Please get me this girl, give me the details.

Did not get any extra there

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellow Mongers, Distinguished seniors.

Firstly, here is wishing everyone a very happy diwali.

Need some pointers on the BRaaga Spa in I nagar. I'm too lazy enough to have the traditional oil-bath during diwali. Thinking of trying a hand at spa, as my effort would be only on getting rid of the oil. Thinking of trying a new place, and this place strikes my mind.

My questions, although my priority is a massage.

1. What about Extra's? I heard from a few sources outside the forum, that they may have B2 B on the menu.

2. Any therapist that you would recommend?

3. Damage, by way of tips (I want to be sure that I don't inflate the prices in anyway) -{Counter charges are 2. 3 k}.

PM ACTIVE. Please rush your recommendations ASAP!
    It was totally professional when I want there a month ago.

Guys,

Bro,

Please PM the contact details for this.

Cheers,

Max

Posting Limitations