Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1162 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerShah  [View Original Post]
    King Of Man,

I didn't delete anything at all.

The only sensible reply was from RajeeSsport / WhatDhell / Tester. This guys know what they are talking about.

Short and to the point reply was "Too Each His Own". End of discussion.

My post was supposed to be one time post only.

This KingOfMen and Funky1991 don't know what they are talking about.
    Okay If I don't know the risks, thanks buddy you want to write more quality stuff enlighten us. If you really do why don't you use right section in ISG. Or else if you don't have anything else to contribute well I m sure you can't write more of these. BTW next time do wash your hands and use a dental dam to perform DATY. I believe in your own judgement should be better by now. Now you need some help or you tired of patient us listening to you?

This one is specially for you:

"I must say a word about fear. It is life's only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. It is a clever, treacherous adversary, how well I know. It has no decency, respects no law or convention, shows no mercy. It goes for your weakest spot, which it finds with unnerving ease. It begins in your mind, always. So you must fight hard to express it. You must fight hard to shine the light of words upon it. Because if you don't, if your fear becomes a wordless darkness that you avoid, perhaps even manage to forget, you open yourself to further attacks of fear because you never truly fought the opponent who defeated you. ".

Regards,

Kingofman.

Reports

ActionOriented
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger1976  [View Original Post]
    Enough buddy.

Everybody knows the risk of mongering.

You don't feel ok, don't do it.

You can get HIV even at the barbers shop.

We all know, we are still in it.

Let this forum remain what it is.
    Could just be another NGO puff piece which is being spewed here to consume bandwith. It's hard for me to imagine that those that read the forum and contribute are not aware of the safety risks involved in this hobby. Honestly till now I have found working girls to be well aware of the risks in their trade and they are firm in implementing safe sex practices which begs the question, is the monger in question less educated than the working girl he is visiting?

So thanks but no thanks to the OP for the less than enlightening post.

Home Homer

Dear homer,

I hope you are mature enough to know what's good and not good for you. Please stop striking fears in minds of people. This forum is for people to share their mongering experience. Plus this forum serves as inspiration to many newbies. If you are so much concerned then next time fly solo.

Word of caution. Do wash your hand before the act.

No offense.

King Of Man,

The only sensible reply was from RajeeSsport / WhatDhell / Tester. This guys know what they are talking about.

I was surfing the web and suddenly came to a forum just like this. I kept reading on and off for 5-6 days and learned about aksa beach and prostitutes in rickshaw. Didn't even knew about mongering.

Since I know that aksa place is low traffic area and so just went to check it out just to see what happen over there and one thing led to another and suddenly I was with street hooker in a room.

The curiosity killed the cat in my case. Never thought I would do something like what I did.

There are tons of guys who read this site & other mongering site anonymously just like I did. I had absolutely no clue about STD and how it spreads neither do most of the people. This advice is basically just for guys like me. Never really had an intention but still went to the hooker..

Enough buddy.

Everybody knows the risk of mongering.

You don't feel ok, don't do it.

You can get HIV even at the barbers shop.

We all know, we are still in it.

Let this forum remain what it is.

King Of Man,

I was surfing the web and suddenly came to a forum just like this. I kept reading on and off for 5-6 days and learned about aksa beach and prostitutes in rickshaw. Didn't even knew about mongering.

Since I know that aksa place is low traffic area and so just went to check it out just to see what happen over there and one thing led to another and suddenly I was with street hooker in a room.

The curiosity killed the cat in my case. Never thought I would do something like what I did.

There are tons of guys who read this site & other mongering site anonymously just like I did. I had absolutely no clue about STD and how it spreads neither do most of the people. This advice is basically just for guys like me. Never really had an intention but still went to the hooker.

My only point was to inform people just like me about the risk of STD. Virtue of condom and maybe an STD test.

Now you start quoting some foreign place experience in an Indian section. Doesn't apply at all to Indian working girls / sex workers. The hookers here don't know what they are doing.

Again do know that guys like me can't afford to go to some exotic place where girls know what they are.

Doing

Obviously I cut and pasted the list of STD. So it is a list of std's? Your point.

Lets talk about Bacterial Vaginosis. Now say if your hooker has some kind of discharge from her vagina and her vagina smells bad. Would you still perform DATY on her. Go For B2B rubbing, In the FR guys her talk about eating her pussy out again mystically for very long period.

I guess it would be a pointer to the get the hell out of from there wouldn't it. So what exactly were you trying to say that since we don't have vagina I should have deleted it. I just cut and pasted the list.

You are quoting webmd as a some kind of reference for what? Your so called reference says if a women has Bacterial Vaginosis her chance of catching HIV is elevated.

You quote who PrEP for some kind of reference against my pointer for PEP. What? Do monger take PrEP do hookers take PrEP.

All this stuff about oral sex as maybe potential safe applies for general population. Not at all for Sex Worker.

Are we talking about college school girlfriend / office friend / hot neighbor.

No we are talking about Prostitutes not one but multiple exposure and on top of that INDIAN prostitutes.

There are FR here about threesome.

Do people here just go for Oral Sex, no sir all other stuff are also involved.

You talk about this careful hand job you got, with lotion and stuff which is medically 100% follows ISI safety guidelines. Specially some medical fraternity guideline or hooker association.

This so called friction / cuts doesn't happen to condoms / skin during Vaginal / anal intercourse / B2B rubbing spa? How about DFK? How about blowjob covered and unprotected. Are condom useless? In blow job teeth are involved, or did your foreign hooker used dental dam.

By that logic condoms are useless. Anus holes are very tight you know. Tighter then grip holding a penis.

Always read penile opening is the major source of infection.

You are talking here about Indian Sex workers buddy, Indian Sex Workers, and idiots like me.

It was supposed to be a one post from me About okay guys there are STD other then HIV / Condom is there for you to reduce your risk not eliminate it / Maybe go for a STD test just for safety of your real life partner.

Peace

King Of Man,
    It was supposed to be a one post from me About okay guys there are STD other then HIV / Condom is there for you to reduce your risk not eliminate it / Maybe go for a STD test just for safety of your real life partner.
    Let it go, friend. Why waste time arguing? I have been there & I understand. So, like Salman Khan says, go enjoy yourself & do whatever you want.

Yes and many more

Quote Originally Posted by Jaideep  [View Original Post]
    You mean Thailand.
    Yes and many other Asian countries I think except for Japan every one of them is possible to cover in 50 k. Japan gets costly for action.

Just went and came back from cleanest one and some of crazy stuff I did FR in the forum.

Regards,

Kingofman

Quote Originally Posted by Havock99  [View Original Post]
    I searched the play store, it ain't there.
    Why do you need an android app. This website is mobile friendly and can be accessed seamlessly over mobile internet.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfMan  [View Original Post]
    If it makes you feel better, I would say ditch this girl just for quoting you this high price. I might just go out of the country (return fares included) in same cost and bang some babes of similar looks but different country origin.

Regards,

Kingofman.
    You mean Thailand.

King Of Man,

There are tons of guys who read this site & other mongering site anonymously just like I did. I had absolutely no clue about STD and how it spreads neither do most of the people. This advice is basically just for guys like me. Never really had an intention but still went to the hooker.

My only point was to inform people just like me about the risk of STD. Virtue of condom and maybe an STD test.

Now you start quoting some foreign place experience in an Indian section. Doesn't apply at all to Indian working girls / sex workers. The hookers here don't know what they are doing.

Again do know that guys like me can't afford to go to some exotic place where girls know what they are.

Doing

Obviously I cut and pasted the list of STD. So it is a list of std's? Your point.

Lets talk about Bacterial Vaginosis. Now say if your hooker has some kind of discharge from her vagina and her vagina smells bad. Would you still perform DATY on her. Go For B2B rubbing, In the FR guys her talk about eating her pussy out again mystically for very long period.

I guess it would be a pointer to the get the hell out of from there wouldn't it. So what exactly were you trying to say that since we don't have vagina I should have deleted it. I just cut and pasted the list.

You are quoting webmd as a some kind of reference for what? Your so called reference says if a women has Bacterial Vaginosis her chance of catching HIV is elevated.

You quote who PrEP for some kind of reference against my pointer for PEP. What? Do monger take PrEP do hookers take PrEP.

All this stuff about oral sex as maybe potential safe applies for general population. Not at all for Sex Worker.

Are we talking about college school girlfriend / office friend / hot neighbor.

No we are talking about Prostitutes not one but multiple exposure and on top of that INDIAN prostitutes.

There are FR here about threesome.

Do people here just go for Oral Sex, no sir all other stuff are also involved.

You talk about this careful hand job you got, with lotion and stuff which is medically 100% follows ISI safety guidelines. Specially some medical fraternity guideline or hooker association.

This so called friction / cuts doesn't happen to condoms / skin during Vaginal / anal intercourse / B2B rubbing spa? How about DFK? How about blowjob covered and unprotected. Are condom useless? In blow job teeth are involved, or did your foreign hooker used dental dam.

By that logic condoms are useless. Anus holes are very tight you know. Tighter then grip holding a penis.

Always read penile opening is the major source of infection.

You are talking here about Indian Sex workers buddy, Indian Sex Workers, and idiots like me.

Buddy, you always keep great FR's coming and keep the Mumbai forum active. Yes most of the babes have a slang for BJ termed as Frenchi. I learned it from some of the babes services, I had taken from Kennedy Bridge.

BTW what were the damages?

5 feet 6.

Angel face.

Slim, white and smooth.

Indian saree.

Natural pink pout.

Learnt that such a girl exists in ch today.

Submissive as hell.

Wasn't in a mood to screw until I saw her.

Massaged my hands and arms followed by shoulders and head.

Washed my dick with her lovely hands.

Told me to relax and lie down after wiping me while I stood.

Licked my body from tip to toe first.

Sucked all my fingers one by one.

Licked the groin area so much I almost came, amazing tongue work, slow and warm.

Took my Balls in her mouth completely and sucked them like a lollypop.

Her tongue flicked mercilessly while the balls remained in her mouth.

Asked me what I liked and to prepare her for my friend rocky I asked her if she could rim.

And she did, mercilessly, slowly, deeply without a break. One if the best I have ever received.

Finally gave me a French (yes in Mumbai they call a BJ as French).

Amazing is the word, a perfect combination of sucking, flicking and toothless slow movements.

I was in heaven already and asked her to stop twice.

Put on the condi and fucked her in missionary watching her slim tall frame in the mirror next to the bed.

Changed a couple of angles of her legs and fucked deep inside holding her ass in both hands.

Couldn't hold much longer and shot inside.

Her soft ass in my palms had turned red by then.

Lit a cigarette and asked her if she would do a threesome next time and she said she did only twice with another girl who recently quit.

Hopes are not dead yet.

Maybe she will be rimming me soon while I screw the second girl.

Reminds me my Delhi threesome where the rimming was much better than the actual fuck.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

5 feet 6.

Angel face.

Slim, white and smooth.

Indian saree.

Natural pink pout.

Learnt that such a girl exists in ch today.

Submissive as hell.

Wasn't in a mood to screw until I saw her.

Massaged my hands and arms followed by shoulders and head.

Washed my dick with her lovely hands.

Told me to relax and lie down after wiping me while I stood.

Licked my body from tip to toe first...
    That is a good FR of CH, I didn't know CH had shades of pink. Yes I liked the french even I noted many girls refer this word but was not sure its BBBJ french. Hope they don't say CBJ as french caught or strangled and tied up french.

Regards,

Kingofman

Reviews please

Hey Seniors,

Can you please give some inputs on these indies.

Jyoti from Thane.

Monica from thane quoting 2 k plus lodge.

Heena from Malad 2 k plus lodge.

You know buddy, I have no medical know how. My background is in engineering.

Geez so much hatred in saying unprotected sexual act is not safe. Or condom is beneficial. Or STD other then HIV do exist and spread more easily then HIV.

How many of people here go or can afford to monger in legalized brothels in amsterdam / exclusive ranches in USA / European / Australian / Western brothels. Whoever goes to have some international fun at most go to thailand. Don't know much aboutthailand.

Show me any indian FR where any OF YOUR so called precaution was taken, please do read and show me.
    Do you even read what you write? I am sure you are either just writing for the sake of it and not in fear. Homer read all the reports across the forum when someone describes the details and even so much so misses to wear a condom the whole forum advises the guy about its demerits. As for oral the whole world is divided about its safety not just here Mumbai forum. Even in medical fraternity there are doctors who would advise you oral sex is safer or better than well normal nature indented. Funny with your ways of describing you would say so much so as touching a girl is a risk. I already wrote a FR for you describing how to have a good HJ in your second post. Which you conveniently deleted. But you wrote there wearing a condom for HJ is a must, isn't what you are doing absolutely inaccurate. Friction / skin breakage / cuts is primary reason for most exposure of fluids. Any medical student will say our mouths and genitals are more better biologically than water of Ganges. Don't ruin an interesting topic try learning better about it.

You sound like one of those guys who keeps on blabbering I want to make you aware and then not writing a thing about what he has learnt. I explained to you twice before what to write but you continue writing about HIV and say I want to say about STDs. Hey please decide what you want to write as its already year end and I think many people will already start having so called unsafe sex according to you.

As for PEP and PREP both programs are international aids only program for HIV right now more FDA tests are still on even as we speak it is not selective but recommendation only even in US. Even private medical facilities tied up with international MNCs may not all have this here. The STDs that you talk about some of them are most aware about them. No one here is looking for gays or transgender the forum is clear on purpose for men looking for women. Also no one looks for exploitation of women here most people here are describing their tales not trying to poach women. Also the forum has advice section if you need help please post there. Stop posting in incorrect area please. People here go to all parts of globe and come from all parts of globe. You sound like a person who is asking admin to throw you out not because you want to educate. Also what are you advising at all for prevention of STD in all your post you speak about HIV protection? What do you expect the other guys to answer?

As for certain infections exists which most people having sex have inside them (even if its not with SW / P4 P) what should you do then? Will you not have sex at all? If you know even tuberculosis is inside majority of us? If you want to educate write it here with proper details and will be appreciated else I think your intentions are not even clear besides looking like naming forum members right or wrong.

Read first thing you named:

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...topic-overview

Regards,

Kingofman

Homer, Just chill, chill. You are safe. You are over reacting, which is OK. Happens to some of us at times. Its natural. Take key learnings and Enjoy your life and play safe.

In my encounter with the SW she suddenly went to a wash area, dropped her jeans and started cleaning her vagina with water. I told her to zip up, as I said I don't want to have sex. Then she gave me a handjob while I was wearing my pants then told me to take it out so she can finish it. No sexual intercourse with her, not even a peck on cheek, no kiss.

Now when I came to home, I was still in weird mental zone. Panic / Shame / Anxiety / Fear. Mostly shame. Then I learned about STD / STI. I just got my first nervous breakdown.

Surekha

Hi dear,

Is she indie from Nerul or though any S.P?

[QUOTE=Mahya;1658688]Yesterday was Friday and my little bro was desperate to get into some hole so called the SP but no good collection.

So called Surekha from Nerul and decided to give my bro rest in mature hole. As I have tried her previously and I liked her BJ skills. Really awesome. So met her at Nerul station at 7 PM and went to the lodge nearby.

She was wearing pink saree. Through which I can see. /.

[ / UNQUOTE].

Posting Limitations