Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1418 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    After visiting twice to the below mentioned spa in colaba, the massage was excellent, clean, no extras nothing but as mentioned by snoozy you need to invest time and money I. E repeating the same therapist time and again for building a rapport and once she's comfortable then sky is the limit. But in my case I do not have the time nor the energy to invest in one therapist, I have had many many cases of blue balls hence stopped repeating unless I'm bored.

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Excellent advice.

I am from Colombo, Sri Lanka and visited the Mumbai Forum looking for any posts on the Baan Thai Spa, atop the iconic Leopold Cafe (a centre of action in the unfortunate Mumbai attacks back in 2008) and run by the owners of same. They have opened their spa in Colombo just a few weeks back and I was thinking what happens in terms of extras at the Mumbai spa might hold true for Colombo too; and I see the same is true in the case of your advice too. This is how we, the careful, strategic mongers in Colombo approach the subject too.

I see this is a lively forum, just like ours for Colombo. Wish you guys in Mumbai happy mongering.

Excellent advice. Holds true for Colombo too.

Excellent advice.

I am from Colombo, Sri Lanka and visited the Mumbai Forum looking for any posts on the Baan Thai Spa, atop the iconic Leopold Cafe (a centre of action in the unfortunate Mumbai attacks back in 2008) and run by the owners of same. They have opened their spa in Colombo just a few weeks back and I was thinking what happens in terms of extras at the Mumbai spa might hold true for Colombo too; and I see the same is true in the case of your advice too. This is how we, the careful, strategic mongers in Colombo approach the subject too.

I see this is a lively forum, just like ours for Colombo. Wish you guys in Mumbai happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozyBoozy  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

Been reading numerous FR's on spa's lately and have been noticing, that SPAs have gained quite popularity due to lack of other budget means to satisfy one self. When I say budget, I mean, good women at a lower price.

Yes, there are numerous spas around, which are registered as spas, and do not encourage extras and any sort of funny activities. They actually go by their rule book, now its completely up to you, and your talent if you can convince your therapist for an extra, please do not start talking about extras at the counter, and maybe talking about extras to the therapist before the massage begins. Take it slow, enjoy the massage, then request them for extras. By doing so, you are setting a comfortable atmosphere for the whole deed. Else you would make the therapist, or the manager uncomfortable, and paranoid that one fine day, they would all be trained to refuse extras, therefore spoiling the whole scene.

Extras are not confirmed in any SPA's. You will need to work your way through it, and its not very hard to do so either. But be courteous to the spa staff, and also be cautious.

Then there are this other SPAs which are being advertised in the classifieds of new papers, those are sure shot extras spa's, but one need to be very careful of them, since they are quite shady, and prone to raids. There you surely can get your extras. But not safe at all.

So like I mentioned above, enjoy your massage at the spas without making it too obvious that you are only there for extras. That way, you can build a rapo with the manager, and the therapist, and that rapo can take you far. You can even get close to your therapist, take her out, and maybe even spend a night with her, just by being nice to her all along. Your rapo with the manager too helps in getting you new therapists everytime you visit. The Manager telling the new therapist, that you are a regular customer, and a good customer is enough for you to jump to level 2 with the therapist.

So my advice is go slow, enjoy the ride. Like some famous person said, its not about the destination, its about the journey!

SPA Etiquette

Friends,

Been reading numerous FR's on spa's lately and have been noticing, that SPAs have gained quite popularity due to lack of other budget means to satisfy one self. When I say budget, I mean, good women at a lower price.

Yes, there are numerous spas around, which are registered as spas, and do not encourage extras and any sort of funny activities. They actually go by their rule book, now its completely up to you, and your talent if you can convince your therapist for an extra, please do not start talking about extras at the counter, and maybe talking about extras to the therapist before the massage begins. Take it slow, enjoy the massage, then request them for extras. By doing so, you are setting a comfortable atmosphere for the whole deed. Else you would make the therapist, or the manager uncomfortable, and paranoid that one fine day, they would all be trained to refuse extras, therefore spoiling the whole scene.

Extras are not confirmed in any SPA's. You will need to work your way through it, and its not very hard to do so either. But be courteous to the spa staff, and also be cautious.

Then there are this other SPAs which are being advertised in the classifieds of new papers, those are sure shot extras spa's, but one need to be very careful of them, since they are quite shady, and prone to raids. There you surely can get your extras. But not safe at all.

So like I mentioned above, enjoy your massage at the spas without making it too obvious that you are only there for extras. That way, you can build a rapo with the manager, and the therapist, and that rapo can take you far. You can even get close to your therapist, take her out, and maybe even spend a night with her, just by being nice to her all along. Your rapo with the manager too helps in getting you new therapists everytime you visit. The Manager telling the new therapist, that you are a regular customer, and a good customer is enough for you to jump to level 2 with the therapist.

So my advice is go slow, enjoy the ride. Like some famous person said, its not about the destination, its about the journey!

Glad you enjoyed!

Good to know you enjoyed Thai cuisine. .

Check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanShepherd  [View Original Post]
    Very true Snoozy, I was at the much talked about Spa in darkness last evening and was astonished to see the crowd flowing in. Probably in 15 mins I saw over 25 guys walking in looking like hungry and desperate Hyneas . In the darkroom with Miss Chirpy was telling on how most of the Hyneas misbehave and they are having a hard time. I had my first Thai curry yesterday and it was certainly very very delicious. Couldn't resist took the yearly membership which is at 25% discounted rate, just for Miss Chirpy, as I have been promised with more exciting surprises as and when I visit. Massage was the best I have ever had in my entire life so far, with a Babe I would rate 9/10. Mission is to eat the Thai curry outside the boundaries of spa, till then I'm sorry won't be able to share her name.

Damages: 1.6 k Counter + 2 k (Topless / HJ).

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 8/10

Service & Attitude: 10/10

WIR: Surely a big yes.

Quote Originally Posted by VickeyForever  [View Original Post]
    Can you also mention the damages for 2 hours?
    5-7 K I guess. She does nights for 15 k so guess accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahuls2304  [View Original Post]
    As planned ...............she insisted me to come home, she stays alone, after closing the door, babe immediately hug me tightly, 1 hour went to DFK in a shower, shaved pussy, nice boobs which are handful, tall legs, beautiful ass, hungry girl, ............had breakfast with .............precious one.
    Was this free? If it was, then why are you putting it up here. I thought we were a paid sex forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AmRock  [View Original Post]

Has anyone tried her. Is she worth 25 k.
    RTFF- search the forum.

Hypnotised by the beautiful chick

Babe called up, requesting to come to her home to discuss about her new project, reached at predefined time, welcome with a killer looks, was wearing a one piece, after that instead of discussing, the session with multiple bites on my lips during kissing she must be dracula in her previous life, 69, doggy, missionary, sex at her balcony (she stays at 19th floor), 4 hours of bliss time, had a beautiful dinner which she had made, help her to complete the dinner, session at kitchen was fun, after notorious NE, this girl is driving me crazy, parents are searching for the match for my marriage, is she the luckiest one? I think I become an sex addict, amazed.

Regards.

Rahul S.

Spa trips!

Report of my recent trips!!

1) spa in pp: probably the most shadiest place I've ever been to. One miss p was there to take care of me. But didn't enjoy much!

2) z spa: booked an appointment for miss s. As soon as I went inside told her about my intentions. She happily obliged. And played with Johnny for almost an hour. No message whatsoever. She is a looker and likes to chat a lot. But really worth my time!

Couples

Guys,

Just read few days ago about couple experience in western Mumbai in this forum. Since I am an old in this field. I used to monger.

A lot few years ago. But since for last 10 years or so I am frequently going to few overseas countries for work / assignment I couldn't write.

Write regularly. Even within India too I was travelling a lot between 2008 till 2014. Mainly in rural areas. I know very few people.

Would be interested to know those experience especially from place like Parbhani, Latur etc from Mahrashtra and Gwalior etc from MP.

OK then coming back to couple, I wish to warn new mongers that tread cautiously with couples. Way back in 2005,1 of my friends.

Was blackmailed by 1 man. So-called husband. Especially if somebody has family life and he wishes to hide his activities, he need to be.

Cautious about such so-called couples. After that experience at least I keep away. So proceed only in case you know that couple.

For years etc.

Just friendly advice.

Happy mongering.

Ritesh

Quote Originally Posted by AmRock  [View Original Post]
    Hi seniors,

Read lots of good reviews about this lady Kyra kinky on SEA. 25 for overnight.

Planning to meet her next week.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks.
    ===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Raseela

Friends,

Recently there was a discussion about. SBs. You can call it pick up point or SBs or earlier they were known as dark rooms must be.

About 10-15 years ago or so. Today I am going to write about 1 such SB called Raseela situated on Kalyan-Shilphata road. Can be reached.

From Dombivli station by auto. Very famous auto. Here is one quick and brief-short report.

Though earlier there was lot of good stuff. When recently I went there, there was hardly anything good. I selected 1 called Salma.

Ordered beer and did some "Foreplay" like kissing, etc in SB itself in dark. Within about 15 minutes taken her upstairs. Yes there is a lodge.

Upstairs. Asked her to take wonderful bath. Then She asked for hard drink, so ordered RC, taken 3 pegs with her and we were ready for the show. First DFK though I was.

Reluctant, because I had bad experience of such stuff from SBs. Later started licking her body. Later she did BJ. But I didn't come. Later.

She tried we did doggy, but still didn't come. Then turtle, then missionary, hopping bunny, next-neck etc and finally I came.

Actually I hurriedly wrote the FR. But next time more erotic and juicy report.

Ritesh

Kyra Kinky

Hi seniors,

Read lots of good reviews about this lady Kyra kinky on SEA. 25 for overnight.

Planning to meet her next week.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks.

My first Thai curry

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozyBoozy  [View Original Post]
    LOL. !!

Newbies are getting too excited biting massage girls. HAHA. I can just picture myself, those 50 guys lining up outside the spa for some action.

This is not good for the scene. Looks like Mumbai mongering is reaching a saturation point. A bubble about to burst in wrong ways.
    Very true Snoozy, I was at the much talked about Spa in darkness last evening and was astonished to see the crowd flowing in. Probably in 15 mins I saw over 25 guys walking in looking like hungry and desperate Hyneas . In the darkroom with Miss Chirpy was telling on how most of the Hyneas misbehave and they are having a hard time. I had my first Thai curry yesterday and it was certainly very very delicious. Couldn't resist took the yearly membership which is at 25% discounted rate, just for Miss Chirpy, as I have been promised with more exciting surprises as and when I visit. Massage was the best I have ever had in my entire life so far, with a Babe I would rate 9/10. Mission is to eat the Thai curry outside the boundaries of spa, till then I'm sorry won't be able to share her name.

Damages: 1.6 k Counter + 2 k (Topless / HJ).

Looks: 9/10

Boobs: 8/10

Service & Attitude: 10/10

WIR: Surely a big yes.

Jhanvi

Sounds pretty good on the phone however doesn't converse well in English.

Since when did she start asking referrals!

Just Msg her on whatsapp. Be polite and she will oblige.

She had sent me some pics a few months back. Seems good. But 15 k for 2 sessions.

Left it there.

Anu

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder  [View Original Post]
    Met her one of these days. Description is accurate. Girl tries very hard to please you. She is not a Model, but her down to earth confidence, drive and ambition is sexy. Well, I find that sexy- some of you may wonder how to fuck these characteristics? To each his own. Ranks among the most interesting meetings I have had.

Happy Fuckings.

Ashwinder.
    Ashwinder,

Can you also mention the damages for 2 hours?

Cheers!

Posting Limitations