Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1040 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RideMeYoung  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please share / PM the digits of Alisha (pic attached). Willing to share contact no of another hottie in return. Pics attached.
    The pics are of different persons.

Sad KLPD

After being dry for a reasonable time finally found some time off and thought of venturing, helpless calls to buddies who were more than ready to help but due to my non availability of place nothing materialised, I've seriously started contemplating to rent out a place for my deeds. Anyways back to the report, called up my regular SP, he said the place is shut, called up a nearby spa and was told all slots full for the day. It was around 9. 30 p. M. Felt really sad and was heading back home that's when my SP called me back and he said he can arrange something for me in a hotel, but I passed it as I'm not comfortable in these hotels whose sole purpose is Mongering and hung up, he again called back saying he can arrange a place for about 2 k, I was like are you out of your mind. He kept pestering me eventually Jhonny took over and said yes. This was the first mistake. I then asked him to send me the pic of the girl which he was not saying he doesn't send pics and all and his collection is good. I can say this much that his collection has been pretty good as I've been visiting him for the past 6-7 yrs, almost 7-8's on his collection so I was like what the hell. Headed to the sp place from where he took me to this apartment which I alone would have never found. Reached the place paid 2 k and waited in the room and then came the SP, asked for the money upfront, I said no after the girl then he was like sir you been coming since so much time you know the taste etc so paid him another 5 k for 2 pops and then he vanished saying the girl will be there in 5 minutes. This was the 2nd mistake, after 5 minutes a kaamwali (Maid) walks in and I was like where is the girl and she was like I M the girl, I lost it and started calling the SP but does not answer. I thought of leaving but the money paid and Jhonny was not letting me leave plus she was pretty eager to please me. So started with the deed, generally with me the first pop is always within 5-10 minutes as I tend to cum early the first time and take about 40 minutes for the 2nd one. But with her it took her 15 minutes to get Jhonny moving then even after 15-20 minutes of banging I couldn't come so asked her to blow me and eventually came after another 10 minutes, washed up got dressed and started to leave when she was like we were going to have 2 pops and I said I had some work etc, while leaving she asked me for my no but said no thank you and walked out of the room. Tried calling the SP again but no answer, called up a friend headed to a pub had a couple of drinks and headed home. Finally at around 12 the SP calls back and I gave him an earful. He kept apologising but decided not to visit him in the nearby future. I'm sorry no ratings for this just the damages 7. 5 k. The most I've paid for a KLPD. I'm planning to take sabbatical for a while as the funds are draining out and no good options available.

Alisha Contact

Could someone please share / PM the digits of Alisha (pic attached). Willing to share contact no of another hottie in return. Pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Sps and le following the forum is less dangerous than assholes following the forum.

Thank you anyway buddy, I really think it is time to hibernate and remain within a close circuit for mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by BiziBoy2012  [View Original Post]
    Found out a couple of sp's are following the forum.

Digits end with 080 and 769 one calls himself vinod and the other calls herself shikha. also Saw their ads on loc when the number was passed on by a member here

Cheers.

Happy mongering.
    p.s.--- time to take a sabbatical nearing I guess.

Trolling

Found out a couple of sp's are following the forum.

Digits end with 080 and 769 one calls himself vinod and the other calls herself shikha. also Saw their ads on loc when the number was passed on by a member here

Cheers.

Happy mongering.
    p.s.--- time to take a sabbatical nearing I guess.

Leads

Hey,

Does anybody have leads of housewives or independents in kalyan Dombivili area. Or probably areas in the region where you can find sex?

Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Neha66  [View Original Post]
    Hi,
    Call my Cordinator for an appointment.
    Can understand a Lubna Khan, but certainly not an agent.

Language is a giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanDJockey  [View Original Post]
    I too got her contact from CL.

This is the copy paste of the mail she sent me.

Horrible spellings.
    I have my doubts as she is not that bad in her language. https://www.facebook.com/anita.gadhvi?fref=ts I gave her 8 K four hours. That was a few months back.

A bit old FR on a MILF I had an escapade with. She advertises in SEA and is based out of Jogeshwari.

Called me to her apartment. She appeared to be 45+, really plump but had put on heavy makeup. But seemed quite friendly and put me at ease quite naturally despite the major age gap.

I cleared that I was not interested in FS and only in massage and HJ / BJ.

Started off with massage and then pulled me on top of her. Boob suck and 10 minutes of DATY later she came.

The she started off with an oily HJ, rounded off with an okayish BJ to make me cum. Later had a shower together and dressed up and left.

+ves: She had a caring nature to her, almost bordering on her treating me like a child but that maybe owing to the age gap and me having kind of a baby face.

-ves: I avoided kissing because she had a bad breath and it was putting me off.

Body: 5/10.

Oral skills: 6/10.

Moolah: 5000.

WIR: No, for the services I look forward to, she is too costly.

At Senior members: Could you all please provide some info on MILFs (40 +) who provide massage + HJ / BJ etc. (as indes or in SPAs). I have tried scouting for such info on indes in Navi Mumbai / Thane but haven't succeeded so far. Help would be most appreciated.

Reports

Mr Enternational
    I am returning to Mumbai after 8 years. Are the places in Congress House still in operation or are there any other cheap places like it? I will be staying: Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Mayur Nagar, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Hey Bro Nice FR,

Worth a try seeing your rating, Care to share the number, PM me the details, with the price you paid, Certainly worth a dekho.

Quote Originally Posted by Explore321  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro,

Do you mind giving me her contact details with the price suggestions.

Thanks Thrusting Rod

Quote Originally Posted by ThrustingRod  [View Original Post]
    Her trade name is Lisa. RTFF & then take a call. Perception can differ, friend.
    I too got her contact from CL.

This is the copy paste of the mail she sent me.

"Dear, how are you.

My charges 1 session 15 k 2 sessions 25 k night 50 k.

I have place. Malad andheri and Kandiwali. Flat 1000 1 hours. Full sefty.

Giving 100% service. Not included in anal.

Liking kissing sex 69 different positions blojab.

& direct meeting in work not casual meeting.

Sending you. Are num then sending pic on whatap."
    Horrible spellings.

Valuation

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaDsouza  [View Original Post]
    I called her this month and she was not ready to accept below 15 k.
    I have never spoken to her. But I will not pay 15 k for her. And I am a relative newbie.

Adventurous Mumbai Andheri (E) venture

Hi members,

I'm a newbie here and being a little adventurous after reading previous posts in this thread, I ventured out around Andheri to find some bird. Though understanding from all the posts, getting PM activated and asking for contact from seniors like RAJ and LR would be easier. However, since I do not have plastic and just wanted to try out something I have never ever before tried, probably just once to experience them, I decided against getting the subscription.

Anyway,

Day 1 ventured to LP in Andheri (E) as posted, only to be surprised that it was a 100% restaurant. Nevertheless, I had a great meal there, only 240 and I had myself stuffed with food. Shop next door have a guy standing outside but not sure what's inside and did not proceed. Adventurous yet have some reservation, you know what I mean. Walked around and heard some music coming from afar and walked toward the direction and came to GP. Went in and saw 3 dancers with two tables of customers. Sat down and order a Bud for 400. Nothing much hence finished my beer and left.

Day 2, went to Aura Thai in Andheri (E) as I saw the post. Took the relax package and enjoyed a good massage but no extras unlike what was mentioned in the post I read, haha. Since it was festive, I went to Juhu Beach for a look see before I proceed to Sofia Soda Pub found on google map. No such place, hence went to Fun Republic for another pub also found on google map. Interestingly, what kinda luck I have. It's closed down too! Haha. Out of luck, decided to take a rickshaw back. On the way back caught sight of NL and decided for a visit.

Quite a number of dancers and also quite some customers. Getting myself entertained by the music as well as the throwing of money by customers there. LE came and everything tone down a bit before picking up again once they left. Still don't understand how it work here haha. Though I sense that one of the singer was looking my way. Before I left tips the black coat guy and asked him to pass tips to the singer as well. How can I proceed from here?

Still no luck in getting a pussy.LOL Still wondering how I can get a budget bonk before ending my trip in Mumbai.

Hey bro,

Do you mind giving me her contact details with the price suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMale1984  [View Original Post]
    Got this contact from friend of mine. She is an independent and is a high class college girl. Called her and fix up an appointment. Reached her place in Juhu at 12 noon. She welcome me with a nice hug. We sat in her drawing room for a while. Ordered pizza and coke and started chit chatting. Moved to her bedroom. And started foreplay. We removed our clothes and got into the most amazing lip lock of my life. Totally lost into it. She has rocking boobs almost 34 or 35 for her 5'3 stature they look the most sexiest. Did first time in missionary. Almost 2 hours foreplay + real action. Wow. She smells really nice. We went to kitchen and made coffee. Both were naked and were playing with each other 's body while sipping the coffee. Asked her if I could stay back for whole night. She agreed. What hpbd post that was a get and memorable experience. Charges 18 k with place and food and drink.

Looks 8/10

Service 10/10

GFE 100/10

Will I repeat. Still here. And will definitely repeat.

For contacts. Please write to me.

Posting Limitations