Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1214 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

An eventful Sunday evening

I had requested for some contacts in Andheri Lokhandwala, but by the time all the responses were there I was already done with my deeds and happily proceeded for my family commitments. Out of everyone who sent PM's (Thanks to all of them) a special thanks to ThrustingRod (The yellow pages for contacts) I had received it a tad bit late but nonetheless they shall be tried mostly over this weekend or the coming week.

So with no options, KOM came to the rescue with his new find the Z spa, I must say KOM its a nice find, I enter and the cuties at the reception ganged up on me "Sir what would you like to try and the offers etc, I chose the aroma for 60 minutes but the bustier cutie said " Sir 40% off on 90 minutes and am sure you won't be disappointed " . I was like what the hell make it 90 but please send a nice therapist and she assured me the same, headed to the room, nice clean setup with good space, in comes the therapist who seemed in her 40's I think, but the number of tattoos and the kohl in her eyes gave her the most sluttiest look. Couldn't make out if she's from LOS or NE, just couldn't understand her accent but LUST has no language, and all I can say is it was pure bliss for the next 90 minutes, came out chatted with the cuties for a bit had green tea, there was an Indian therapist sitting there who was kinda cute, told myself next is going to be her. Left a very happy man. Johny still wasn't satisfied and with no banging contacts headed to my regular spa and chose the regular. The moment she enters and see me the clothes vanished within a snap of a finger. Again it was pure bliss for the next 60 minutes, had nice steam then shower and left a very happy man.

Damages - 6.3k incl.s of both the massages and both the extras

I think I've had my quota for spa's satisfied for sometime, will indulge in indie's now. But I always say that to myself and end up in spa's. LOL.

P. S. Z spa is KOM (KingOfMan) ' s find so please ask him.

Thanks once again ThrustingRod.

LR tried your no. But seems it wasn't working.
    Last edited by HornyBoyForU; Today at 09:47. Reason: Damages not mentioned

Conversations!! !

Heya guys,

What do you guys talk about with the masseuse during the massage. I have a fixed bag of questions which runs dry half way into the massage.

With indis there is always somethin going on which leads the conversation forward. But during a massage am like " WTF, what do I say now ".

There are some MVPs here who have managed to score purely based on their charms. So cmon guys lets share what you guys talk about.

Went to you know (ju) hu. With mi2.

I was there late evening. She told me police came in the evening to check. When I went there was no customwr. And owner was there.

LE is getting active on spa s now. Or is our sharing here is giving pointers to them about booming places. They go there to have their cut for sure. Its never about cleaning up.

Quote Originally Posted by AndPran  [View Original Post]
    Any review on Sania thane and Natasha from SEA? FR, charges, are they worth trying? Pic looks interesting help need will be in Mumbai next week.
    Natasha. From new mumbai. She is now in her late 30's and with saggy top and not so cooerative attitude.

Sania. Also goes by the names heena / pooja. Is form kalyan and calls you for an incall in the lodge / hotel in thane. Slightly overpriced for the services she offers. A bit mechanical at times.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger1976  [View Original Post]
    Yest, got driven again to the erotic massage girl and moved few steps further.

Problem with good finds is that too much money goes into curating the masterpieces.
    ..................choice to be made tomorrow is, Is a BBBJ better or a super erotic massage.

I would still choose the super erotic one.

Goosebumps again.

God is kind.

Cheers.
    Cheers to erotica and I see your 1 k posts and I cannot help but ask: What music plays in your mind with a erotica massage? God bless you and may he be kinder to you and all at ISG.

My fav one is Erotica-Madonna.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Any review on Sania thane and Natasha from SEA? FR, charges, are they worth trying? Pic looks interesting help need will be in Mumbai next week.

Visiting Mumbai for a weekend

Hi all,

I am from south India, visiting Mumbai for a weekend this month. It's been a hectic few months so looking to unwind. Planning on booking a nice hotel in any part of Mumbai. Looking for an Indie within budget of 5-10 K. Prefer good attitude more than great look. Would appreciate PM from seniors and other members of the forum.

Dance bar

Hello Mumbai- I am planning a visit to a dance bar in panvel area- any specific Info will be highly appreciated.

Reports

LoneRanger1976
    I was there in evening at candies.

Did I see you?

At least a girl I saw was hot.

Hope she was her.

Have fun in states.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahuls2304  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, wazza.

I am writing this FR for the last time before leaving to the states, as today I was at home wanted to have some action, one of my friend suggested me that one girl from reputed call centre provides FS, got her number and called up and sweet voice started speaking, while speaking I guessed that she is from a good family, fixed up the appointment for 2 hours, she met at andheri J. Be nagar, man what a girl, beautiful face with nice figure, then we both moved to bandra as she knew the safe place, gone to candies, chatted for few hours and then gone to destination, place is safe near to the famous hospital, no risk, we both started with DFK on which both of them were dominating, man she is a good kisser, removed her all clothes started sucking her melons of size 8 C, I was like in heavec, licking her pussy, which was clean, we both took the shower, while taking the shower to on the 1st shot in stand one, did it for 15 minutes and enjoying the bath also after that Johnny released, we both came ate pizza again she took the Johnny in her mouth what a BJ, started with missonery, 10 minutes again position changes, again she was giving BJ, again did the doggy and released, she removed the condy and showed how much I released, hahaha bit chit chated both were bored but Johnny wants more love and her pussy also like my dick hahaha, 3rd shot started, banged her on a chair, finally released totally, final packet used then we chit chatted, she told her about her family, girl from rajasthan, alone earner and she is doing for the wages, professionalist working in call centre. Drop her at andheri station she told that she will come for trekking as mine and her choice is same hahaha Dreaming the FS on the greenary's.

Total: 7. 5 k with place for 2 and half hours of 3 shots worth.

Happy mongering.

Rahul S.

Happy ending with T

Hey bro, wazza.

I am writing this FR for the last time before leaving to the states, as today I was at home wanted to have some action, one of my friend suggested me that one girl from reputed call centre provides FS, got her number and called up and sweet voice started speaking, while speaking I guessed that she is from a good family, fixed up the appointment for 2 hours, she met at andheri J. Be nagar, man what a girl, beautiful face with nice figure, then we both moved to bandra as she knew the safe place, gone to candies, chatted for few hours and then gone to destination, place is safe near to the famous hospital, no risk, we both started with DFK on which both of them were dominating, man she is a good kisser, removed her all clothes started sucking her melons of size 8 C, I was like in heavec, licking her pussy, which was clean, we both took the shower, while taking the shower to on the 1st shot in stand one, did it for 15 minutes and enjoying the bath also after that Johnny released, we both came ate pizza again she took the Johnny in her mouth what a BJ, started with missonery, 10 minutes again position changes, again she was giving BJ, again did the doggy and released, she removed the condy and showed how much I released, hahaha bit chit chated both were bored but Johnny wants more love and her pussy also like my dick hahaha, 3rd shot started, banged her on a chair, finally released totally, final packet used then we chit chatted, she told her about her family, girl from rajasthan, alone earner and she is doing for the wages, professionalist working in call centre. Drop her at andheri station she told that she will come for trekking as mine and her choice is same hahaha Dreaming the FS on the greenary's.

Total: 7. 5 k with place for 2 and half hours of 3 shots worth.

Happy mongering.

Rahul S.

Threesome!

Bro,

Mind to share details about Riya threesome!

Shall reciprocate with indie contact of mine.

Thanks in advance.

Ren

Quote Originally Posted by TenInchIndian  [View Original Post]
    Aloha,

I went there a long time back, when I had some work in the suburbs. Did not chose a girl this time. They just allocated me one randomly (or was it)?

I don't remember her exact name, but it started with an "A" for sure. She gave a fantastic massage, but no hints of extras from her end.

In a desperate attempt to get her attention, I tore the string of my thong-why disposable, and when she asked me to turn, pop came out the weasel. She immediately started going out and asked me to wear another pair. Fuck that, I thought.

I had taken the oil massage, so it was over within 60 min. I am planning to visit this place again. Don't know which girl to choose. I don't require anything fancy, but really want a "DATY" experience with one of these chicks. Let's see. I've heard good things about Pra, Pre, and Ru. Let's try them. Will come back with detailed FRs soon enough.

Aloha
    Had similar exp with Madhavi this week though I read she also gives. You must have got Alisha. Ya Pre and Pra are gud. Have tried them.

Reports

LoneRanger1976
    She Cums soon if you hole her legs high and thrust deep with very slow movements.

Hope she is still oozing milk drops.

Quote Originally Posted by VikramDhawan  [View Original Post]
    Missed it in the previous report.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoyForU  [View Original Post]
    Guys quick help needed, anyone knows of any sp or indie with place and good ref in Andheri lokhandwala area. It's kinda urgent, kindly pm me will appreacite the help.
    Check PM. Many Indy's here. But, they are not exactly working girls. They need cash to get by. Hence, if you want the real good stuff, it will not be an apartment for the first time. It will always be a Hotel & depending upon your chemistry, a apartment later.

TR

New Trial

Tried the Spa opposite Star Bazar. Nothing to write about. Extras available, but the place, the masseuse, the service is absolutely below average. Avoid.

Cheers

Posting Limitations