Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 894 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
    Hi guys,

Has any one tried Anita from SAE. Please give your review.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted or partially redacted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. That means use correct punctuation, spell words in their entirety, capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns, capitalize the proper noun "I", double space between paragraphs, do not use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc., and most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by SachSingh  [View Original Post]
    I got contact of sp Mike. Number ending with 272. He has got African girls. Was wondering if anyone has used them. He says he is from Pune but can organize something in vashi. But as I am new not sure how safe it is also the fear of LE. He did send me pictures. Of 2-3 girls. He is asking for 4000 for st and 8000 for LT. Girls are average but as am into black girls. Want to try.

Can anyone please share details of any safe clean hotel in that part of town.

Am happy to share the details of the sp and the girls if anyone is interested.
    Buddy could you please share me SP's number.

NL Lisa report

Had been to NL after reading good reviews of Lisa. Had called Umesh and he confirmed her availability. But had to wait for an hour because she was repeated by the client. Meanwhile he showed me the pic of Keisha and she was pretty. But she was also goona take 1 hour to reach. So thought of trying Lisa and waited for her.

Later on she came and asked her for dfk but she denied that she gives DFK. When told her that my friend had said that you gave DFK she told me your friend lied to you. That was the first mood off. Well in service also felt her mechanical. So finished fast and left from there.

Rating.

Looks 6

Body 6 got some big scar in her thigh.

Service 6

WIR no I won't go because there was no passion.

Any feedback on the pics?

Guys,

Got these pics from an old SP of mine but unfortunately I haven't used him very recently (and not sure if he has lost his mojo). Guys. Let me know if any of you have sampled his wares.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140422-WA001.jpg‎   IMG-20140422-WA002.jpg‎   IMG-20140422-WA005.jpg‎   IMG-20140422-WA004.jpg‎   IMG-20140422-WA003.jpg‎  

IMG-20140422-WA000.jpg‎  

No new FR's

Been very long since a nice FR is being posted, is it dry season or people are just silently mongering without posting, and as for me I had posted my three encounters one of which was repeated, hence after that experience have decided not to repeat unless she's exclusive and really good. And as of now no new contacts for which I could post. Anyways guys please keep posting so that new ones like me can gain experience.

Happy & safe mongering

Quote Originally Posted by Vishal1980  [View Original Post]
    Bro are you talking about OM Niwas. The Place near the Lamington Road I mean to say the junction where the bridge ends. And while entering the building premises you see the muslim guy selling greeting cards? Is that the place.

Senior members any nice places for fucking in Lamington road? Please post.
    Try Sim Lim Square. The glass building with Asus service center turns into a better Whouse than CH after 9PM. Take the lift to the top most level.

Will reply to PMs soon. Amazed that there are so many from Bombay chilling in the other side of the world in Latin America. Jackson you've really accomplished something with this forum man.

Bro are you talking about OM Niwas. The Place near the Lamington Road I mean to say the junction where the bridge ends. And while entering the building premises you see the muslim guy selling greeting cards? Is that the place.

Senior members any nice places for fucking in Lamington road? Please post.

Quote Originally Posted by Viren  [View Original Post]
    This place is close to Ch, Set up same like NL, ground. 1st and 2nd, my last visit was 2nd floor which had a line up better thn NL and the price here is 1. 2k for ST (45 mins) but recently this place got raided due to election.

So tried 1st floor. The line up was not good but tried one and was asssured that the service will be good. The pimps here are good and do negotiate

Started the act with kissing, CBJ. She was not comforatable with DFK. Overall service was ok and she was coperative.

Some known places in forats road got raided on Friday.

Total Damage 1.2k +0.1k.

Re: Vashi scene

Buddy I disagree regarding quality of service and charges. A couple of weeks I got locked out of my pad and had to spend the night in a lodge in juigaon. Asked the guy for chicks, he showed a couple, picked one slight plump girl who claimed to be from Shillong. Had good sexat1. 5 k for 2 rounds. Full co-operation. Yeah but she was ordinary in looks.

I had also got pally with a chick from Mayur Service Bar in Sanpada. Took her to a lodge and banged her for 3k 2 sessions with tit fucking and BBJ.

So you got to keep hunting and try to make it clear that service should be good. Tip the room guy / Sp after the act, which ensures that he recommends the best in the job.

Quote Originally Posted by SexBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

New to this forum.

Have tried 3-4 times in Vashi. All girls with nakharas. Have paid 3k for 2 hours. But all bad experience. Donno if the price they charged was good.

Or I was cheated there too. Seniors here, please guide about my problems.

Close to CH, Lamington Road

This place is close to Ch, Set up same like NL, ground. 1st and 2nd, my last visit was 2nd floor which had a line up better thn NL and the price here is 1.2k for ST (45 mins) but recently this place got raided due to election.

So tried 1st floor. The line up was not good but tried one and was asssured that the service will be good. The pimps here are good and do negotiate

Started the act with kissing, CBJ. She was not comforatable with DFK. Overall service was ok and she was coperative.

Some known places in forats road got raided on Friday.

Total Damage 1.2k +0.1k.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveric7826  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is NL. Can say for sure that by reviews, there seem to be some good stuff happening there.

If I can also be enlightened than my jhonny would surely bless you all.
    NL. Navalkar lane

Quote Originally Posted by SachSingh  [View Original Post]
    I got contact of sp Mike. Number ending with 272. He has got African girls. Was wondering if anyone has used them. He says he is from Pune but can organize something in vashi. But as I am new not sure how safe it is also the fear of LE. He did send me pictures. Of 2-3 girls. He is asking for 4000 for st and 8000 for LT. Girls are average but as am into black girls. Want to try.

Can anyone please share details of any safe clean hotel in that part of town.

Am happy to share the details of the sp and the girls if anyone is interested.
    Hi,

Any particular site from where you got contact? If you can post the link and pics?

If so muh NL is disccused here aren't we inviting such things, I mean the reason may be true of election, but if so much is discussed here about only NL arent we inviting the attention here as these are key words search words and it can lead anyone to this place, so my view is some sought of preacaustions should be taken,

I may be totally wrong but just a view.

FR on Riya Thane

Quote Originally Posted by Zomie700  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody post a detailed FR on Riya from Thane. She claims to be black but best in terms of her service. An FR from who had an experience will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
    Zomie,

Here you go.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...85#post1303485

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Man In India  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully it reopens on 25th UTD.

You would have observed during your recent visit that they were operating with shutters closed and lights in the staircase switched off.
    You are right about the shutters and lights. Better to go after 25th only now.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 894 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations