Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1000 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger1976  [View Original Post]
    It seems you have 16 reports, out of which 8 are asking for contacts and 8 are telling people their reports are fake.

Do you only google search or really screw as well?

Oh I think your un answered pm To me is the reason for your doubt.

Keep doubting buddy, good luck.
    'm not an established monger like you, But I would just give you one advice- " Never argue with fools and idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their argument". You are the one screwing and having all the fun, so there is point wasting your time clarifying your actions. Infact the pic that you has posted and the chick that you have written about has been already written about by Madto in Ahmedabad. And I can vouch for the pic that you had posted earlier, After all your sofa had become a nice background for your gals to shoot their portfolio pics.

It seems you have 16 reports, out of which 8 are asking for contacts and 8 are telling people their reports are fake.

Don't bother with this guy bro, appears to be a troll. Your achievements are legendary. Can a newbie really judge? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilesh111  [View Original Post]
    Hhahahah seems you have been caught with your pants down literally. Maybe you are fake, maybe you are genuine, but you rite good reports, so if these blue lady is indeed your catch you going great guns, But frankly you have been caught in these blue lady's case.

Fake or genuine?

I am surprised somebody so new has started doubting me already.

Get a life buddy, I don't think I need to impress anybody here, people who know me in real know whether I am genuine or fake.

And trust me the number of people who know me are many and most of them started mongering before you were even born, capable enough to smell reports and judge.

I write to share not to impress, so if you aren't interested please skip reading mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilesh111  [View Original Post]
    Hhahahah seems you have been caught with your pants down literally. Maybe you are fake, maybe you are genuine, but you rite good reports, so if these blue lady is indeed your catch you going great guns, But frankly you have been caught in these blue lady's case.

Petite

Know someone beautiful and petite, don't know if superhot on bed or not as never tried. Can send pics. She is Alsiha from Bandra. You can send me [Email address deleted by Admin]
    Guys.

Need a chick who is beautiful and super hot in bed, petite is a must.

Don't give numbers please as there are 100's lying with me already thanks To fellow mongers but suggest name and location, I will find her or if required I will request for details.

Need to divert my mind from my fantasy girl who is not letting me get hard seeing any other girl.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Intrested!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitesh1979  [View Original Post]
    Sorry after a long time, Any one interested please do reply only senior member, service good, but BBW damages 10 K.
    Hitesh,

I have her contact and want to go for her but wanted some reviews about the experiences and negotiation on damages?

Seems you have been caught

Guys.

Have written on the confusion regarding blue dress pic below.

The girl in question is visible in all pics barring this one which created confusion because of similarity and the source.

She looks like and is exactly the way the pics show her in other 3 pics one of which is clicked by me personally.

But I am happy that a new target madhurima has now entered my agenda knowingly or unknowingly.

Cheers.

I knew about her. Just wanted red lotus to confirm we were talking about the same lady.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieHardBoy  [View Original Post]
    How did you find information about this lady. I can't find Red lotus's FR. Could you please help.

Also she provides massage and HJ only, is it?

Ritu from Jogeshwari

Brothers,

I am in touch with this girl from Andheri / Jogeshwari who has quoted 7 K for 2 hours and 4 k for an hour and has her place.

From her whatsapp image, she appears to be dusky and has shiny black hair.

Any gentleman here can share a line or two about her? Worth a visit for the kind of price she has quoted?

Cheers,

Saint Anger

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Breaking news!

A new tourist destination has been added in Mumbai in addition to routine ones like gateway of India, elephanta, film city, crawford etc. In the list of itineraries of chicks from delhi visiting aamchi Mumbai on contract.

Pad of LR!!
    Haha, I do agree with you JazzyBoy sir Lone is indeed keeping this Mumbai thread alive and at the same time keeping newbies like me inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaDsouza  [View Original Post]
    Hitesh where you been dude.
    Yes bro was busy with some work and now back to the action.

Clearing the air

Guys.

Have written on the confusion regarding blue dress pic below.

The girl in question is visible in all pics barring this one which created confusion because of similarity and the source.

She looks like and is exactly the way the pics show her in other 3 pics one of which is clicked by me personally.

But I am happy that a new target madhurima has now entered my agenda knowingly or unknowingly.

Cheers.

Can you please mail me her contact details and rates. My email is my [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Anisha

Hey,

The pic is really tempting. Did you try her, if so FR please.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepkaFunda  [View Original Post]
    I got her contact recently through a friend (he has not availed her service). She is asking her 10 k and the place. Her flat. Seems costly but he pic is tempting. Any review on her number ends with 359?

Hi Raj,

Would you please share her contact details, I am in Mumbai for few days and have heard the review from many people. I can share mine when you hit the Delhi. Tried to pm you but you are inbox is full.

Regards,

Hemant

Quote Originally Posted by Raj1212  [View Original Post]
    I share with only friends like you whom I know will treat the women well and will get the satisfaction, that's the secret, happy for you and all the best, lot more options there now happy and safe mongering.

Posting Limitations