Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 419 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishnendu  [View Original Post]
    During my this phase of staying at Kolkata, she is the first girl with whom I have experienced; rather I should say she is a worthy lady. The source of this profile, rather the house wife is my old SP. I am known to this SP for almost one and half year and so far my experience with him is not so bad. It is fact that he sends a lot of photos but most of them are not worthy and out of those photos the picture of this lady attracted me a lot. The deal was finalized as 4k for two hours. I usually follow one trick, which will be described later on. He managed the place near Camac street, adjacent to one of the tremendously described Spa.

Name: Rhea
    Hi Krishnendu,

Can you please share on PM the contact of your SP. I am looking for a good contact near Park street as I stay in park street only during my visit to Kolkata!

Thanks

Which one is this in ballygaunge? There are several there now.

Quote Originally Posted by RohitLiverpool  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

I am fairly new to this forum. Been reading it for a few months, trying to get some pointers from senior members.

I've been looking to get some good safe experience in our city of joy but have found it hard to come by.

I've tried the one place in Kidderpore opposite Fancy market and can gladly report it to be a dud with more chance of you getting ripped off for a bad and rushed experience.

Searched the net for some massage parlours and made a few calls. Tried 3 places through this method.

1. Some house behind the South City Mall. Damage 2 k. Damp and dark rooms with the choices being more like slim pickings. It's more like you pick what you don't like the least.

2. A place outside Jatin das metro. Uttam Manch exit off the metro. It's more like a branch of Kalighat providers. Again same as above and not worth it unless you are desperate.

Both the above places are Ok and fairly safe. But not value for the money.

3. Since I am not too keen on SG, I looked up ads in the Times. Made a call and was directed to Girish Park. Then to stand near a SBI ATM and was picked up by guy in his car. This was a day I was ripped off Rs. 8000.

Was shown some great girls on the phone but was more like bullied into coughing up extra cash and then dumped on the street with some other guy who took me over to a girl, who frankly I wouldn't pay more than 500. One shot. Bruised ego. Lighter wallet.

Since then I decided to avoid such hassles and not trust these massage ads.

Next I tried what I knew would be safer than what I had experienced so far. A genuine massage parlour, hoping to get lucky in a clean and safe environment.

So now I am a frequent to this massage parlor in Ballygunge. Dunno if forum rules allow me say out its name.

Last 5 trips there, I've had the pleasure of FS 3 times with damage from 2.5 k to 3.5 k. All Thai girls mind you. Once a full on B2B worth 2 k and the just once I failed since the girl would only do a HJ and touching, at 1 k Dmg. All these amounts are exclusive of the rate of the actual massage as established by the parlor.

I will type out once experience at the said place. I called in early to check if Thai girls were available that afternoon. Was informed 2 of them were. So when I reached there I asked for Thai massage 1 HR and since I didn't know the girls then, was just assigned one by the reception.

Now she was really pretty to look at with slim waist and good perky breast and I have to admit, a little extra makeup. But all in all I was happy with the possibilities that could happen in my the next hour.

Massage started as usual. I for one have learned to decline the clothing provided by parlors and straight away tell the masseuse that I will not wear any. This is for hygiene and also sends a message to the girl that:

A. Not my first time here in a parlor since I am not shy even from the beginning.

B. A free Johnny sends the message even clearer.

After the usual back massage and chit chat about the other girls that worked there. I dropped some names who I knew provided some action to make her fall at ease. It worked too. I also lied about visiting Thailand ha and saying I loved massages there. So when it was time to turn over and she was covering me up. I got up a little and held her hand and said that leave some time on the clock after the front massage. She said only B2B but I pressed the issue slowly holding her head saying it's been a while for this poor soul LOL and I found her very attractive. Then I just kissed her which surprisingly she let me. She then said OK but for 4 k and well I settled the deal at 3 k.

She stood up and started to undress. I stopped her from removing her undergarments though and just started kissing her. She responded back with equally passionate kisses which was great. We still had 15-20 minutes so we made full use of that time. I for one like to enjoy my time with lots of foreplay before the actual play. She was as into it as I was which made the encounter more pleasurable. I don't know if she works there still. Not been there for last 4 months. Going to check it out again in near future.

So here it was my 2 cents to this forum.

I am hoping to get some similar experiences some place else in Kol. Heard about some Independent ones who are this good. Is there any way I can get in touch with them? I am not a paid member here yet.

Bro,

Could you Private Message Details of the place you went this is my first time in the city, was really looking for some action. Not interested in SG like you. Your help is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RohitLiverpool  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

I am fairly new to this forum. Been reading it for a few months, trying to get some pointers from senior members.

I've been looking to get some good safe experience in our city of joy but have found it hard to come by.

I've tried the one place in Kidderpore opposite Fancy market and can gladly report it to be a dud with more chance of you getting ripped off for a bad and rushed experience.

Searched the net for some massage parlours and made a few calls. Tried 3 places through this method.

1. Some house behind the South City Mall. Damage 2 k. Damp and dark rooms with the choices being more like slim pickings. It's more like you pick what you don't like the least.

2. A place outside Jatin das metro. Uttam Manch exit off the metro. It's more like a branch of Kalighat providers. Again same as above and not worth it unless you are desperate.

3. Since I am not too keen on SG, I looked up ads in the Times. Made a call and was directed to Girish Park. Then to stand near a SBI ATM and was picked up by guy in his car. This was a day I was ripped off Rs. 8000.

Was shown some great girls on the phone but was more like bullied into coughing up extra cash and then dumped on the street with some other guy who took me over to a girl, who frankly I wouldn't pay more than 500. One shot. Bruised ego. Lighter wallet...

Anyone have contact of this inde? Be assured in exchange will provide some good indes contact.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHearts  [View Original Post]
    Had this girl few month back in Bangalore and she is back again. Though sweet, she had too many no no.

Is this the same Priyanka air hostess talked on this forum who has a much better reputation? Please just PM me if don't want to disclose.

laying out my experience

Hello all,

Was shown some great girls on the phone but was more like bullied into coughing up extra cash and then dumped on the street with some other guy who took me over to a girl, who frankly I wouldn't pay more than 500. One shot. Bruised ego. Lighter wallet.

Since then I decided to avoid such hassles and not trust these massage ads.

Next I tried what I knew would be safer than what I had experienced so far. A genuine massage parlour, hoping to get lucky in a clean and safe environment.

So now I am a frequent to this massage parlor in Ballygunge. Dunno if forum rules allow me say out its name.

Last 5 trips there, I've had the pleasure of FS 3 times with damage from 2.5 k to 3.5 k. All Thai girls mind you. Once a full on B2B worth 2 k and the just once I failed since the girl would only do a HJ and touching, at 1 k Dmg. All these amounts are exclusive of the rate of the actual massage as established by the parlor.

I will type out once experience at the said place. I called in early to check if Thai girls were available that afternoon. Was informed 2 of them were. So when I reached there I asked for Thai massage 1 HR and since I didn't know the girls then, was just assigned one by the reception.

Now she was really pretty to look at with slim waist and good perky breast and I have to admit, a little extra makeup. But all in all I was happy with the possibilities that could happen in my the next hour.

Massage started as usual. I for one have learned to decline the clothing provided by parlors and straight away tell the masseuse that I will not wear any. This is for hygiene and also sends a message to the girl that:

A. Not my first time here in a parlor since I am not shy even from the beginning.

B. A free Johnny sends the message even clearer.

After the usual back massage and chit chat about the other girls that worked there. I dropped some names who I knew provided some action to make her fall at ease. It worked too. I also lied about visiting Thailand ha and saying I loved massages there. So when it was time to turn over and she was covering me up. I got up a little and held her hand and said that leave some time on the clock after the front massage. She said only B2B but I pressed the issue slowly holding her head saying it's been a while for this poor soul LOL and I found her very attractive. Then I just kissed her which surprisingly she let me. She then said OK but for 4 k and well I settled the deal at 3 k.

She stood up and started to undress. I stopped her from removing her undergarments though and just started kissing her. She responded back with equally passionate kisses which was great. We still had 15-20 minutes so we made full use of that time. I for one like to enjoy my time with lots of foreplay before the actual play. She was as into it as I was which made the encounter more pleasurable. I don't know if she works there still. Not been there for last 4 months. Going to check it out again in near future.

So here it was my 2 cents to this forum.

I am hoping to get some similar experiences some place else in Kol. Heard about some Independent ones who are this good. Is there any way I can get in touch with them? I am not a paid member here yet.

Damn, you have some skills in writing

Can you share her number? I will be visiting Kolkata shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitGautam  [View Original Post]
    Been there in Kolkata in the last week of the year. Was alone in Christmas so wanted to try out in mongering. Senior from kolkata was very thankful in providing me one good indie no but as her phone was busy for nearly one hour, tried out something from locanto.

Found out that they are working in North Kolkata where I was holed up. So fixed a dish in the evening for 2 shots 4. 5 k 2 hours.

Ventured out that it is working from a 2 bedroom flat in a very good locality which was a surprise to me as I thought I knew the place well. The lady guided me to her flat and showed me the dish. At least I didn't have to wait for her.

As I had demanded someone with big racks, here she was with a little bulge at right places. The face was a typical Bengali one which was good for me after mongering in Mumbai and Delhi.

She immediately hugged me with a warm smile and told me that I need not look for watch and rush. After little chit chatting, we went for DFK which went for good 10 minutes. I liked the way she was licking my mouth with her tongue...

Damages

Quote Originally Posted by KolkataCrown  [View Original Post]
    Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a..
    Hi,

What professional charges you paid her.

KD Report

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneLife  [View Original Post]
    Mongering started in Kolkata. Took a lodge in Chitpur crossing, dumped my baggage there and walked down to KD. Thanks to forum members, it was very easy to locate. It was around 6 in the evening, Sarita boudi was standing near the door. I asked for ALO, she was sitting near the door. I was disappointed with her look but decided to take her. After closing the door asked her if she licks ass hole. She agreed in 200 extra. It was the first ever rimming I have received! She licked my parts for around 40 minutes! It was almost one hour so had a condom fixed and fucked her in doggy! She did whatever she could to please me so Tipped her 300 rs. Came out and loitered around that place! Had some chicken and after 1. 5 HR johny demanded some more action. This time took Bina. Had some beers while she licked me. !! She has a lot of stretch marks what dissapointed me so dint fuck her.

KD is so cheap. I am planning to take 4 girls today along with Alo!
    Your report is tempting me to not to go for indi's and better to go KD. Did anyone in KD allow A-level or prostate as well? Buddy try and update us.

SG Pimps

Can someone PM me SG pimp contacts?

KC,

I banged Priyanka AH twice this month. I also have the same choice like you. Can't bang every hole unless am able to connect with her mentally. After banging Soumili, Riya, Pamila and few more indes I was only satisfied with Priyanka and repeated her again within two weeks of first meet.

I have stopped posting my FRs here as there is one big sucker who had posted fake FR and had taken contacts from me by giving fake contacts!

Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a marathon of DFK (I made her almost breathless). Eventually we undressed and came to birthday suits and then she did a whole lot of body licking and BBJ. The body licking was amazing and BBJ too was good in various angles and speed and gagging and deep throat. I smeared chocolate all over her body and gave her a good clean up which she said she enjoyed...

Hi Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I had a fabulous 3 days visit to Calcutta, thanks to ISG and specially my friend Arun who has been a great help.

Day 1 Checked in the hotel in the afternoon and went to SG around 4 PM. Went straight to KD with the help of the MAP, thanks to everyone who has contributed towards the detail description of that map. Saw Sita babhi and asked for Bina. Bina came within two minutes and she didn't disappoint me at all. Damage was 300 + 100 tips.

I went to the premium buildings area via the danger zone (that was a foolish idea) on my own with out any trouble. Once I reached that area, a number of pimps started following me. My phone died out of charge where I have saved the numbers of the pimps, Arun has provided me. I have ended up choosing one there (Anil Gupta) and went to KP. Settled down with a girl on the first floor for dance, I didn't know the name of the girl. That was a wrong choice. Girl was interested in Sex and not dances. Only done 3 songs with numerous phone calls in between. Left the place after 45 minutes. Damage was 3200.

Anil was outside and took me to building 14 B. Settled with a girl called Kushboo and this time I was lucky. She was a very cheerful girl and very cooperative as well. It was good GFE. Damage was 2200 + Tips 300.

Went back to the hotel and came back after 2 hours. This time I was looking for Pooja in KP. As Arun mentioned, it was hard to find her room. As she was busy had to wait about 10 minutes. When she came out I was blown away. I would say she was the youngest and the prettiest of the lot I have seen around SG that day. Went for ST dance and she was perfect. Her moves were very good and very cooperative as well. Damage was 5200 (Only to find out later from Santosh I have been over charged).

Will continue with Day 2 and 3 later this week guys.
    Thank you for this report.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Went back to the hotel and came back after 2 hours. This time I was looking for Pooja in KP. As Arun mentioned, it was hard to find her room. As she was busy had to wait about 10 minutes. When she came out I was blown away. I would say she was the youngest and the prettiest of the lot I have seen around SG that day. Went for ST dance and she was perfect. Her moves were very good and very cooperative as well. Damage was 5200 (Only to find out later from Santosh I have been over charged).

Will continue with Day 2 and 3 later this week guys.
    Hi Spiderboy,

Welcome to ISG, your first report and it was perfect. Good that you liked Pooja and acknowledged her beauty and youth. Bad lick, you should have used a new pimp. Pimp will try to always maximize their commission and girls profit. You have to read the ISG reports and have a rough idea of how much to pay for each type of building. Known pimps recommended in this forums are always the best.

Arun

Thank You

Firstly would like to Thank AmitGautam for helping me out with some numbers, but as luck would have it 1 did not pick up the phone, 1 phone was switched off and the other was asking for reference which I din't have (Tried giving a random name and was asked to make the person speak) as I did not have time with me had to give it a pass. But thank you for the lovely gesture. Sadly could not taste any Bong Beauties but until we meet again.

Best rimming in the world! KD

Mongering started in Kolkata. Took a lodge in Chitpur crossing, dumped my baggage there and walked down to KD. Thanks to forum members, it was very easy to locate. It was around 6 in the evening, Sarita boudi was standing near the door. I asked for ALO, she was sitting near the door. I was disappointed with her look but decided to take her. After closing the door asked her if she licks ass hole. She agreed in 200 extra. It was the first ever rimming I have received! She licked my parts for around 40 minutes! It was almost one hour so had a condom fixed and fucked her in doggy! She did whatever she could to please me so Tipped her 300 rs. Came out and loitered around that place! Had some chicken and after 1. 5 HR johny demanded some more action. This time took Bina. Had some beers while she licked me. !! She has a lot of stretch marks what dissapointed me so dint fuck her.

KD is so cheap. I am planning to take 4 girls today along with Alo!

Mongers as said, am writing the FR of the 2 sessions I had in the last 10 days or so, the 1st one was with our very own beloved Priyanka AH. Got her number after a bit of research and spoke to her and fixed up a time of the following week. Met her at CC2 and went to her flat which was as safe as it can get. I would like to say one thing over here that I was very curious to see her as in looks wise. This was for 2 reasons the 1st being that I can't just bang any hole and 2nd being that in the forum there have been various discussions of her looks and if you read all of them you get a bit confused. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I would give her 7.5/10 on her looks even though I am a boob lover and she indeed has small boobs but they are very firm and in shape. The other thing I liked about her is that I could talk to her, she can speak like a normal girl and that too in good English, you can have basic conversations and she doesn't sound like an illiterate lady (sadly many north Indian gals do, and that in a way is a turn off for me). We entered the flat and did have a nice conversation for about 20 minutes, I had got her a chocolate which we shared in the best possible way and had a marathon of DFK (I made her almost breathless). Eventually we undressed and came to birthday suits and then she did a whole lot of body licking and BBJ. The body licking was amazing and BBJ too was good in various angles and speed and gagging and deep throat. I smeared chocolate all over her body and gave her a good clean up which she said she enjoyed. After a good 20 - 25 minutes of BBJ and body licking I ended the 1st round with CIM. We lied down afterwards and chatted for some time (maybe for 15 minutes). The round 2 was equally good and I humped her in various positions like cow girl, missionary, doggy, airlift (which was a 1st time for her she claimed) and then came in Cow Girl. It was a very satisfying session. As I have mentioned previously that for me the connect with the girl is very important to have a physically as well as mentally stimulating session.

Report Card.

Looks- 7.5/10

Attitude- 9/10

BBJ- 8.5/10 (have had better).

Pussy- 8.5/10

Safety- 10/10

WIR. Yes but not in near future may be in next 3 - 4 months.

KC!
    Good Report. What was the damage and how many pop's does she offers? Do you have her pic?

Posting Limitations