Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 368 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Landed in Kolkata this early morning. Hot, sweaty, humid climate. Beautiful girls on street, bongs are really sweet. To night will take a chance with a madam sp of s-kolkata.

Quote Originally Posted by Anandbhide  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Had a good experience with "Lucky" at CCP Spa on BC Road. Great Spa, Good Interiors with Shower Facility, Good Massage. Damage was 2500 at Counter and 1500 for HJ. Tried to negotiate the same but was not successful. Saw a good collection of girls on way out.

Any other recommendations in the area.

Anand
    4 k spent yet no FS, bit expensive bro I think. Anyways it is ones own choice.

Disha

Quote Originally Posted by IAmLoneWolf  [View Original Post]
    Hi FriendFind,

Did you find any new friend, I mean new faces in Disha? Or Rozy is the only one new there? Also how is the new place security, safety and hygiene wise?

Waiting for this month's salary, LOL, dying to bang Rozy!!

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.
    When I went there I did not ask for the girls to be paraded but I saw Rinkoo and she was a busty voluptuous girl, an easy pick. I asked madam to send Rozy straight away since I went with her in mind. But what few faces I saw I didn't find them below average. Some had something to offer. But then again beauty is in eyes of beholder. What I liked might be ugly to someone else.

Since the Beckbagan outlet was a temporary one, I will be focusing on Chandni branch. Security wise: its well established. Madam said herself she has setting with others and adapt. For the first time visitor it might look risky since it is located in an office building! But otherwise its a place that is least likely to get raided, given Madams claims and the confidence on her face. Hygiene wise rooms are clean even if crampy. They are small cubicles and beds are a bit " not strong" I would say. Too much hard sex can break the bed it would seem haha. Girls are clean and hygienic.

The beckbagan branch was a clone copy of the Chandni in terms of interiors, but looked more secure in terms of location. The building was residential but I saw no busy thoroughfare. It was like a ghost building.

Overall I would say that Disha is a good place to get message and fuck. Just don't be too obsessed by looks. You won't find Kangana Ranaut there. If still some particular girl shows nakhrabaazi, then its pure bad luck.

Got Lucky at CCP on BC Road

Hi,

Had a good experience with "Lucky" at CCP Spa on BC Road. Great Spa, Good Interiors with Shower Facility, Good Massage. Damage was 2500 at Counter and 1500 for HJ. Tried to negotiate the same but was not successful. Saw a good collection of girls on way out.

Any other recommendations in the area.

Anand

Need help with Vana Spa

Quote Originally Posted by ThereForYou  [View Original Post]
    Vana BC Road is best in terms of service and extra service.

Got a total nuru massage frm my provider at 3 k.

Till date my best extra received in SPA domain.

Can't write more, getting nostalgic and still dreaming!
    Hi,

I presume that Vana is short for a spa beginning with L- and with branches on BC Road, Elgin Road & Salt Lake. Please confirm. Also, kindly confirm regarding Nuru massage as the same is not listed on the spa website. Do you ask for the same at the counter or with the provider? Also, does 3 K include the counter charges, nuru massage and extras?

Would appreciate an early response as I leave for Kolkata in a day or 2 and would love to have nuru massage, especially after your recommendation.

Anand

Well said Pallavan, this is so very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallavan  [View Original Post]
    Hi wolf.

Spending salary in SG is not advisable. But it's your salary! If it is from your savings / surplus in the past, then it will be OK. (This is my personal request / opinion).

Pallavan.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyAssAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I never suggest you to take help from any of these SP near Oxford. They are big scams. I with my 2 friends had fallen prey to few of them few years back. We made the mistake of showing them we are interested. They said some 2000 to be paid in advance and said wait for some time. They said good sophisticated girls will be made available shortly. We had to wait for around half an hour, then 3 chicks were brought in a Taxi with a so called Mausi. They said they have nice place. We had to pay 3000 per chick although we were not very satisfied upfront. Actually those were the days I was not into mongering and wanted to give it a try as the scene looked very tempting when we were approached by these Pimps on the street. They said they have nice place, but when we reached it was somewhere in Kalighat Red Light Area in a dingy lane. Girls are not at all co-operative. I could not even do anything and left.

So I suggest please don't fall prey to these SPs. Rest is upto you.
    I visited in my early years '97 in the Oxford area and Maidan area, thankfully we were a bunch of boys so didn't shell out any money.

MP experience

After going through few old FR decided to visit E health spa at Garihat more next to the famous roll center. Booked on phone. After reaching there I did not find the place impressive anyway continued as I came a long way to this place. But then I found out that this is actually not a spa but in disguise of spa, a complete FS place. It is housed on the third floor of a residential building. That day only one bird was avl. I thought WTF lets have it. But I was told on Tues, Thur. And sat we can have more choices. Anyway went to the room and she came in two pieces and started the tel maalish. After sometime took of her remaining clothes and started the deed. She is very av next door kind of a girl but quite co operative. DATY was on offer but did not feel like doing. After some fondling and body to body friction put on condy and started with wot in reverse cowboy. OMG I was doing this position for the first time and really felt good. Did few more position like miss, doggy and conventional wot. After banging her for good about 30 min I was yet to come and she started getting calls from the downstairs. An irritant then she started to give hand job and I started to finger fuck her vigorously. After some time I came in her hand. Cleaned and took off from there.

Girl: av 5/10

Damage: 2.5 k to the man on the outside.

WIR: Most probably not unless theres no other option.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmLoneWolf  [View Original Post]
    Hi FriendFind,

Did you find any new friend, I mean new faces in Disha? Or Rozy is the only one new there? Also how is the new place security, safety and hygiene wise?

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.
    Hi wolf.

Spending salary in SG is not advisable. But it's your salary! If it is from your savings / surplus in the past, then it will be OK. (This is my personal request / opinion).

Pallavan.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendFind  [View Original Post]
    Reached the place and asked for Rozy since I heard so much about her. Rozy is from Darjiling and a lepcha. She is beautiful in her own way.
    I must say Disha is a very good establishment. Barsha madam is also very nice and hospitable. A nice and cost effective alternative to SG.
    Hi FriendFind,

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.

Scrumptious food after delicious ****

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why no one ever mentions about Mitra Cafe. A nice and cheap place to eat after a day of hard wok.
    Too bad they don't open in the day time for early birds like me (bird-of-prey I mean, LOL). Their fish fries will go down well with Carlsburg, but sadly no alcohol there.

Cheers!!

IAmLoneWolf.

Something fishy about Disha (Chandni) MP

Hey Guys.

After 5 months came back to Kolkata for some business work. Last time I came I was unable to contact Disha (Chandni) Mp. But then I read the previous reports and got a fair idea of its location. I reached Hotel Embassy and just opposite to it askd a bengali the sitting at the entrance of a building about Indian Health Services. He told me to go on the 3rd floor and ring the bell of Apartment No-4.

Guys Disha (Chandni) MP is really easy to locate. Just go to Hotel Embassy in Princep Street. You can google the location. Now just on the opposite side of the hotel you will see 4 to 5 Motor Shops in a line. Thats it. Disha MP is in the same building above the motor shops on 3rd floor. Apartment No-4. Actually there are two buildings opposite to the hotel that have motor shops in the ground floor so you can get confused. Out of the the two buildings, the one which has Disha MP is taller than the other and also better looking.

So I rang the bell and out came a small woman. She welcomed me in and asked wether I am newbie at this place to which I said yes. She asked how did I locate the MP. I made an excuse that a friend of mine (took some random name) visited the place a year back but misplaced your number so he told me the location. She said it was allright and took me to a room. Now came the girls, I chose Nisha. She was a new recruit and had joined just a few months back.

Now comes the fishy part. After giving me a massage for 15 minutes she told me that she needed to go to the bathroom and after that we will start wid the fuck session. While leaving the room she put her hand under the pillow and took out a mobile phone. I clearly remember she didn't have a mobile phone when she entered the room and also she didn't even put anything under the pillow. So the mobile phone was already there before any of us had entered the room. She took it and went outside. I got up, went to the door and stood close by. I heard her talking to a man (not on the phone) but couldn't understand Bengali. Then heard her coming back so went back to bed. When she came she didn't had the mobile phone wid her and also she came back within 30 seconds. She lied to me about going to the bathroom. I got a bit nervous but maintained my confidence. Finished the deed and came out. Before leaving took the contact number from the short lady. The number ends with 230.

I don't know why she did that but it looks very fishy. If anyone especially seniors have had a similar observation then please clear my confusion.

Thanks,

Mahesh69.

Quote Originally Posted by QuikcHill  [View Original Post]
    I currently don't have the PM facility. If you can mail me then I can share.

Thanks for Montu the confirmation. I called him last week but there was no answer so I asked on the forum. It was in my college days back in 97 sometimes we used goto Maidan seat under trees near red-road. College girls was a easy pick to have a BJ and fingering in 50 bucks. Not been there after that so I am not sure about those scenarios as of now.
    How to contact you through e-mail / no idea can you please give hint.

Well written fr Bro. Hope to see her on my next visit. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

R

Quote Originally Posted by FriendFind  [View Original Post]
    I called Barsha madam from disha MP and she notified that the Chandni chowk branch is closed for renovation. Then told me to come to Backbagan at Mithai sweets. She is temporarily shifted there and will resume Chandni branch from 1st Sept.

Reached the place and asked for Rozy since I heard so much about her. Rozy is from Darjiling and a lepcha. She is beautiful in her own way. Very fair with flawless and smooth skin. She started her massage and I could say that she is still new to massaging. However, she always asked if all was ok, or how to message you. SHe is highly adaptable and willing to co-op for you. ALways have a smile on her face and very soft spoken. She never said NO to anything. After 20 minutes I told her to undress. Boobs are small but perky. But her skin was smoooth like butter. Later started fingering her snatch and I would say she was not as tight as I had expected. Started with a BBJ for 5 minutes and continued with doggy. Then cowgirl and later ended in Missionary. I was all sweaty but she didn't mind hugging me or licking me. I really got a great GFE and Rozy is the kind of girl I would love to sleep with. Sometimes its good not being too professional and she has an air of innocence in her; always smiling, giggling. I banged her for 35 minutes and shuffled various positions in rotation, but she never once complained...

Shalini at Bldg #12

Quote Originally Posted by Rahulmangla2009  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

Been a bit inactive on the forum as I was in Thailand for most of the last 3-4 years.

About 2 years back, I had seen a girl named Shalini in SG. Can't recall her building. Probably No. 12. She had an amazing figure with some great tight boobs. And was a great dancer as well. Does anyone know whether she is still in SG and in what building?

Thanks
    Rahulmangla2009,

Sorry for the late response. Was just chechking this old post of yours. If you don't have the info already.

I did visit a Shalini in Bldg#12 in Feb 2014. She also calls herself Shaloo. Petite. Slim figure. Nice to talk to but had that bad paan masala habit. She was in the ground floor a couple of rooms before the toilet. Went with friends and saw a dance for 3200. Nice dancer.

And then we went a week later but she had gone home for a week. If I remember correctly she said she was from Ghaziabad (or one of those NCR towns).

Hope this is the same girl we are talking about.

Posting Limitations