Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 359 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Maybe you got too carried away!

Next time, leave only 1 k your wallet, and she might agree again.

As they all do for everybody else, for everything on the menu!

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Srichennai  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to one of the member for the guidance. Visited a high end SPA and opted for Swedish massage. Thai therapist came and as expected the message was superb. Down 40 min sheoffered B2 B and demanded INR 5000. I had only INR 2500 in the wallet and offered her INR 2000. Probably had the best B2 B and the finished with HJ.

Lack of money also become handy during negotiation and she promptly agreed for INR 2000.

CHEERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallavan  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends,

Many of us have been scared after hearing the raids in sg. Some senior members have even cancelled their trip to sg.

I have also requested our local friends to update the present status and about cooling down in sg. Nearly a fortnight has gone. But nothing is heard whether sg is now cooled and normal or not. A line of reply is highly appreciated.

Pallavan
    The only info I have is LE raided #12 on Thurday evening. This was around 4:30 pm. No info on other buildings or surrounding area.

Visit to SPA

Thanks to one of the member for the guidance. Visited a high end SPA and opted for Swedish massage. Thai therapist came and as expected the message was superb. Down 40 min sheoffered B2 B and demanded INR 5000. I had only INR 2500 in the wallet and offered her INR 2000. Probably had the best B2 B and the finished with HJ.

Lack of money also become handy during negotiation and she promptly agreed for INR 2000.

CHEERS.

K the location

Quote Originally Posted by Masticahtchat  [View Original Post]
    Hi Pallavan,

Thanks for you quary about the Swan. I will explain. The Swan is not a fixed structure. It is placed on a tricycle trolley. It is use for decoration along marriage or other procession. It may happen when Anusk and Deepak28 has visited in 2013 it was on use. But the parking place of the swan is fixed and it is just at the entry of KD. When I visited thrice during last 2-3 months it was at the parking only. Hope I have cleared your doubt.

Some more tips.

Locate Masjid Bari street from Google map and compare with Wonobo street view. In Wonobo building no. 412 & the Swan is clearly visible.

Deepak28 is very popular in KD. Sita Bhabi and her lady assistant will treat you specially if anyone ref Deepak. They don't have any idea about ISG but thankful to Deepak for making KD famous.

Any other quarry about KD and Sada Bari is welcome.

Thanks to Pallavan and other seniors for valuable reports.

Masti
    It seems a typical work to find it as it may be between residential area. Wrong entry may lead you in trouble. So best is to approach the masi / bhabhi on phone and she send a boy to pick up. Tell her.

Le raid fears in sg.

Hello friends,

Many of us have been scared after hearing the raids in sg. Some senior members have even cancelled their trip to sg.

I have also requested our local friends to update the present status and about cooling down in sg. Nearly a fortnight has gone. But nothing is heard whether sg is now cooled and normal or not. A line of reply is highly appreciated.

Pallavan.

Hi Pallavan,

Thanks for you quary about the Swan. I will explain. The Swan is not a fixed structure. It is placed on a tricycle trolley. It is use for decoration along marriage or other procession. It may happen when Anusk and Deepak28 has visited in 2013 it was on use. But the parking place of the swan is fixed and it is just at the entry of KD. When I visited thrice during last 2-3 months it was at the parking only. Hope I have cleared your doubt.

Some more tips.

Locate Masjid Bari street from Google map and compare with Wonobo street view. In Wonobo building no. 412 & the Swan is clearly visible.

Deepak28 is very popular in KD. Sita Bhabi and her lady assistant will treat you specially if anyone ref Deepak. They don't have any idea about ISG but thankful to Deepak for making KD famous.

Masti
    Dear Masti,

Thanks for helping me locate KD through the wonobbo. My question is how many girls are in the lineup. Going through Deepak past reports I get an impression you are shown 2 or 3 girls only. Is my impression correct?

KD review

Hi Pallavan,

Some more tips.

Masti

Visited KD 3 times in last few months. Safest place for mongering in SG. Problem is, how to track the exact location. My suggestion is, just follow all old reports about KD (Krypa Den) in the forum. Then take the help of Wonobo street view site. From be K Paul crossing it is hardly 3 minutes walk. Be K Paul crossing is very prominent place, hardly 7 min Walk from Sovabazar Metro station. Once you are in be K Paul crossing, locate Rabindra Sarani, a road with tram line. Walk along Rabindra Sarani and take left hand turn at Masjid Bari street. The exact address of KD is 412 Masjid Bari street. The land mark at the junction between Rabindra Sarani and Masjid Bari stree is one double story half circle shaped orange colour Calcutta Corporation Boro office. If you can locate the srart point of Masjid Bari stree, consider you have done it. Just enter Masjid Bari street, walk few steps, on your right side will be the public urinal. Cross the urinal, few more step, locate the swan chairriot, enter the passage keeping it on you right side. Find the staircase, go to 1st floor and ask for Sita Bhabi, the Lady owner of the set up.
    Hi friend,

Thanks for the detailed informative report. Everything is ok except the swan. As per the reports from anukris dated 17/9/2013 and deepak28 dated 18/9/2013, the swan is not there. Please clarify whether the swan is put up again there as the swan is the landmark to identify KD in SG.

Thanks.

Pallavan.

Dear senior brothers,

I am very new in this community hence required your expert guidance. I am travelling to Kolkata from 11'th August till 17'th and need some good contacts for Indies who can spend the night in Hotel. Any good suggestion for HHI? I think my PM should work cause just paid the Subscription.

Will look forward for your guidance.

Regards,

Cooldude22 G

KD review

Visited KD 3 times in last few months. Safest place for mongering in SG. Problem is, how to track the exact location. My suggestion is, just follow all old reports about KD (Krypa Den) in the forum. Then take the help of Wonobo street view site. From be K Paul crossing it is hardly 3 minutes walk. Be K Paul crossing is very prominent place, hardly 7 min Walk from Sovabazar Metro station. Once you are in be K Paul crossing, locate Rabindra Sarani, a road with tram line. Walk along Rabindra Sarani and take left hand turn at Masjid Bari street. The exact address of KD is 412 Masjid Bari street. The land mark at the junction between Rabindra Sarani and Masjid Bari stree is one double story half circle shaped orange colour Calcutta Corporation Boro office. If you can locate the srart point of Masjid Bari stree, consider you have done it. Just enter Masjid Bari street, walk few steps, on your right side will be the public urinal. Cross the urinal, few more step, locate the swan chairriot, enter the passage keeping it on you right side. Find the staircase, go to 1st floor and ask for Sita Bhabi, the Lady owner of the set up.

Please remember the best time to visit 12 noon to 5 PM. Between this time the area is aboluty safe. No pimp, No street hooker, No LE activity.

Now what is on the menu? The quality is average but service is the best in whole SG. Sita Bhabi or her helpers are very polite and gentle. Will greet you with soft language. No bargaining. Rate is fixed for half hours service Rs 270 only. Alo and Bina are very popular. You will be alloted seperate room. Session starts with licking of entire bodly from back side. Then superb CBJ or BBJ as per your choise. Followed by ball sucking and ass licking. Finish in doggy or miss as per you choise. Assure some 100 or 200 tips at starting and enjoy what ever you like except anal. Don't expect Agrawali quality of high end building at KD but can assure 100% peace of mind, zero tension, best service. Try at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by DusNumberi  [View Original Post]
    Thankyou Bigworld and Goldentree for the valuable information.
    You are most Welcome brother!

Would like to see a detail report of your visit to SG!

Nowadays I stopped going to SG because of some personal reasons.

Lagan

Thankyou Bigworld and Goldentree for the valuable information.

Contact numbers

Dear friends,

I am planning to visit Kolkata shortly.

Can you please send me some at least (two or three) contacts of good pimps in SG area.

Regards

Many thanks for the useful update bro.

So guess she was only using her good oratory skills to pass off as an AH?

Hmm, makes sense. I also used to wonder how come an AH who is bound to be visible publicly to the mongers sooner or later was having no qualms about telling her real profession. Imagine you travelling in her flight and she comes up to you asking 'what will you have sir?' LOL.

I am scheduled to be visiting Kol on the 27th of this month. Bored of the older contacts.

Would definitely appreciate contacts for decent VFM presentable indis with incall facilities or those who can pass the hotel entry criteria.

Awaiting details from you dear bros, including digits and expected damages and services.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Priyanka is not at all connected to airline industry, not even ground staff let alone a cabin crew, though she used it as a facade to lure guys who had a fetish for banging AHs. Otherwise with her looks and boobs, she could not have commanded more than 2. 5 k in a city like kolkata.

PM me when you are planning a trip to 'city of joy'. Will help you with some nice indies.

Seriously good guideance

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfLove  [View Original Post]
    Oh gud ISG mates, I have missed these forum a lot since I moved out of the city due to my worklife. And I'm back ready with a bang! What I intend to do after I return?. I'm going to share as much info I've in my head from all my past experience in the city of joy. And also absorb as much info as possible.

So widout wasting any time, I give you sum really gud pointers that I hope you wud appreciate.

Anal mongering(My rule no Aged shit only beautiful girls for anal).

1. Visit the Thai spa at M*ni Sq*a*e Mall. Ask for Nancy. She is 28 approx age. Rate for normal Thai massage is around 2. 5 k for 1 hr. She is short nd petite and a genuine Thai gal. No North easterner shit. Take the massage for 30 minutes. Previously interact with her by asking name and place and all that stuff. Tell her what you want as like BJ (coded as smoke), Fuck or Ass fuck. She will give you rates. Generally 1. 5 k-3. 5 k for all services or any individual. If she tell higher rates. Bring it down. Say sex is cheap in Thailand and also India especially Kolkata. And Enjoy! Oh one more thing carry your own protection.

2. Elite health spa. I don't know if they're accepting new customers or not. There is a girl called Priya. You can easily spot her; she enters every fucking room to guide the gals or say provide her own sexpertise. Choose her, tell her to suck you and especially your balls as Trust me she is a real pro in this. Never has anyone has sucked my balls like her that made me almost cum. Give her sum compliments. Tell her to rim you. She will oblige. Tell her you want to have anal. She will oblige too but will want sum tips at the end. Enjoy till ass dip!! Cheers.

3. This can be quite challenging but ultimately it will lead to the forbidden hole. Visit SG. Visit KP. Look for Khusboo. The first room on your right when you enter KP. Start with a normal session. Make her feel horny. Most importantly tell her you are in luv wid her like the luv at first sight and want to visit everyday. She will feel affectionate towards you. Take her into doggy. Fuck her for sum moment. In the mean time tell her that her pussy is loosened and you are not enjoying. Check her reactions. If it is a silence. She mite be willing. Tell her to be in doggy again now finger fuck her ass. She wil not oblige in the beginning but later she will comply. Do the deed with your cock and enjoy the forbidden hole!!
    Thanks man for the good guidance, I have been on the look out for anal for a while.

Posting Limitations