Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 385 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolsx  [View Original Post]

Went to KD today at 4. It can be located very easily...

Deepak you've tried all of 'them. Can you suggest someone?

This report is purely based on my experience. It may vary with other.
    Bro,

I have tried all them in KD, so called Aloo, Pooja, Pratima, Bina, Kakuli Bhabi, Tina, Roopa and Soma. My first KD experience was with Aloo and in the first day in KD, I asked Sita Boudi to find a stuff, who have big boobs. She laughed and tried also, but did not get any at the moment. Finally I managed with Aloo that day and no doubt the experience was with her good, though she has medium boobs. Because excellent bbj got compensated for big boobs.

I had superb experience of threesome twice there, first one with Bina & Soma and the second one with Kakuli Bhabi & Roopa.

But now days, all are missing there other than Aloo, Bina & Soma. I don't find also any stuff there now, with whom I can feel to have experience.

But the overall experience from each one above was good.

Deepak.

Ok so it was you whom I saw coming out. Well, I don't know why your experience was so different and negativish from mine, but try to spend more time talking with the girl than playing games on your smartfone. That might help. Just saying.

Directions and rates for KD

Quote Originally Posted by FriendFind  [View Original Post]
    I went to KD at 4 pm today. Met Sita boudi and inquired about Alo. But again Alo was busy with a client. This client also came with Deepak's reference. Since I had come with her in mind I decided to wait for 45 minutes. Then she was free and she recognised me...
    Hey dude, could you please give a bit more detailed direction to KD and also what is t damage like?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FriendFind  [View Original Post]
    I went to KD at 4 pm today. Met Sita boudi and inquired about Alo. But again Alo was busy with a client. This client also came with Deepak's reference. Since I had come with her in mind I decided to wait for 45 minutes. Then she was free and she recognised me from my first visit. Booked her pussy for 1 hour and doors closed.

Started with usual chitchat. Her name is Alo Sen and from barrackpore. Had an unhappy marriage with abusive husband who always doubted her character. So one day she got fed up and decided to do the same thing for which she was accused of. Some revenge that was. She told me at least she lives life on her own terms and also money is good. She came to KD in 2010 and now she is thinking of quitting soon since she is fed up with the monotonous life of riding cocks everyday. Law of Diminishing Returns hold true even in sex. She is 31 now but she never complained about being a hooker. She is good to talk to and quite courteous.

After 30 minutes she reminded that time was passing by and that I should finish the deed. Cleaned my dick with water and started with blowjob. I did not even had to ask her. She does a good blowjob. Started slow alternating between sucking and licking the dick and balls. Later sped up and boy she was good. After about 10 minutes I asked her to stop and then started cum finished in Missionary after 15 minutes. Asked for her snaps but she refused because of fear (as usual) of circulation. I however took snap of location and sita Boudi which I will attach below.

Alo Report:

Face: 5/10. Nothing special or different. Fair skin.

Figure: 6/10. A little loose tummy paunch. Otherwise quite ok.

Boobs: 6/10. Small but handful.

Pussy: 7/10. Neither loose nor tight. Shaved.

BBJ: 8 or 9/10. She seemed to love cocks in her mouth.

Overall: 8/10. Really good service. DFK allowed.

WIR: yes. She has good repeat value.

PIC: one is of Sita boudi. (this is the best I could do). Other is of the orange colored Calcutta Poursanstha building the gali beside it is the entry point.
    So you were waiting in the other room. ISG connects us all.

How was Soma compared to Alo? May be I'll try her next time.

Or any other suggestion?

Thanks

2nd KD trip

I went to KD at 4 pm today. Met Sita boudi and inquired about Alo. But again Alo was busy with a client. This client also came with Deepak's reference. Since I had come with her in mind I decided to wait for 45 minutes. Then she was free and she recognised me from my first visit. Booked her pussy for 1 hour and doors closed.

Started with usual chitchat. Her name is Alo Sen and from barrackpore. Had an unhappy marriage with abusive husband who always doubted her character. So one day she got fed up and decided to do the same thing for which she was accused of. Some revenge that was. She told me at least she lives life on her own terms and also money is good. She came to KD in 2010 and now she is thinking of quitting soon since she is fed up with the monotonous life of riding cocks everyday. Law of Diminishing Returns hold true even in sex. She is 31 now but she never complained about being a hooker. She is good to talk to and quite courteous.

After 30 minutes she reminded that time was passing by and that I should finish the deed. Cleaned my dick with water and started with blowjob. I did not even had to ask her. She does a good blowjob. Started slow alternating between sucking and licking the dick and balls. Later sped up and boy she was good. After about 10 minutes I asked her to stop and then started cum finished in Missionary after 15 minutes. Asked for her snaps but she refused because of fear (as usual) of circulation. I however took snap of location and sita Boudi which I will attach below.

Alo Report:

Face: 5/10. Nothing special or different. Fair skin.

Figure: 6/10. A little loose tummy paunch. Otherwise quite ok.

Boobs: 6/10. Small but handful.

Pussy: 7/10. Neither loose nor tight. Shaved.

BBJ: 8 or 9/10. She seemed to love cocks in her mouth.

Overall: 8/10. Really good service. DFK allowed.

WIR: yes. She has good repeat value.

PIC: one is of Sita boudi. (this is the best I could do). Other is of the orange colored Calcutta Poursanstha building the gali beside it is the entry point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20141027_165437.jpg‎   IMG_20141027_180409.jpg‎  

Hi all,

Went to KD today at 4. It can be located very easily. Though to confirm I asked a man who was standing at the door. He pointed the stairway. Went upstairs and found sita bhabi. Told her that I need a good one. She called Alo and told me to sit in a room. I booked her for 1 HR. After 5-6 mins she came in. In the meantime I spoke with Bhabi's associate. He was very friendly.

After some chitchat we started the action. She was very good in BBJ. I spent there around 50 mins.

I have read review on her. But didn't know why she was not behaving that much. Behavior was good but during the session she was quiet mechanical. Though I gave her 100 tips.

Next time I'll definitely try someone else. Bina was not there today.

Deepak you've tried all of 'them. Can you suggest someone?

Name: Alo.

Looks: 5/10

Boobs: 3/10 (not handy).

Vagina: 2/10 (loose. But she managed to put pressure on her vaginal muscles (kegel muscle).

BJ: 6/10

Repeat: may be no.

This report is purely based on my experience. It may vary with other.

New Member here, reaching Kolkata tomorrow

Hi all senior member here,

I am reaching Kolkata tomorrow and really looking forward to you all. I will stay near park Street area. Can any one of you please provide me with any reference of any independent?

I am looking for a healthy Bhabi type Bengali woman with big boobs, who takes cum in mouth and does not hesitate to do that.

Please, I can provide few pointers in Bangalore if any one needs.

Guys,

In Kolkata for next 7 days. Need a GFE type girl with slim figure for SD. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust  [View Original Post]
    Bad experiences dude. Always check for independent woman's profile in locanto or backpage. First ask for a meeting with them and tell your requirements what kind of service you want. Then only give money. Always play safe. Cheers and Happy mongering.
    You should go with a good pimp. SG has so much Jewels that Mumbai and Delhi can't offer you. Moreover its safe and cheap too. I was a regular in SG. If you interested then PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Writam  [View Original Post]
    Is Disha Chandni Chowk branch reopen?
    It will reopen in New market from 14 November. Barsha madam has informed, incharge.

Need help in KOL

Quote Originally Posted by DeepakSa  [View Original Post]
    For my last posts asking for help, I got just one reply from a ISG member. But due to some issues, I was not able to make use of his help. However, someone else (out side ISG) help me. And yes. It was great help! The lady walked in around 5:30 pm, took me for a quick drive in the car (that I booked) went to some hotel, had some light food. Came back to my hotel, since I booked it for two people, there were no much issues to get in. It was a great evening, great BBJ, rimming, and a bath after first round. Loved the time inside the bath tub. Feeling her. And second round in the tub, water splashed all over the floor. Paid 8 k, dinner together and she left by 10 pm. Loved the company of an educated lady.
    Deepak,

I would appreciate it if you can provide me any info about the contact. I am traveling to KOL in couple of days and looking for an Indi, I have sent a PM and surely would reciprocate for your help.

Thanks

Looking for an indie in the City of Joy on Oct 31/ Nov1

Folks,

I am a new member here. Have ventured out when I was abroad and have started venturing out recently in India. Have been doing a lot of reading on ISG (both in MUM and KOL). I have to say, the senior and active members have truly built a wealth of info. Thanks and really appreciate the plethora of info provided by seniors. Have been able to successfully venture into MPs (mostly MUM) and have quite a good set of info about MPs in MUM (ranging from mid to high end). So if any one needs info, reach out through PM. Now that I have registered, I will surely start contributing.

Am visiting KOL for two days on Oct 31 and Nov 1. And am looking for any reliable SP contacts for a good Indie (many SPs on CL, Locanto, vivastreet claim to have good indie, but now sure whom to trust). Have checked SEA and except for the famous "girl next door" others don't seem to be genuine (maybe I am wrong). I saw couple of posts about Rumela / Rhea from last year. Would like to get her info or an SP who can provide her info. I have a PM subscription and would really appreciate if any senior member can help me out. I truly want the first Indie experience in the City of Joy!!

Senior folks, I might reach out to you on PM, appreciate it if you can help. In return, we can meet up when I am in KOL and drinks are on me.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak28  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro.

I have tried all three categories except the 4th one, I mean about pure independent. Excited to know few more details about this.

Would like to try these, when wallet is loose.

Thanks. Deepak.
    Nice. If you try one please share the report. And details about approaching them.

Thank you.

This MP

Has anyone got any idea about this MP http://www.kolkatabodymassageparlour.com/? Sounds quite fishy to me. No location details given, plus openly advertising about Nuru massage.

Disha

Is Disha Chandni Chowk branch reopen?

Posting Limitations