Liquid lapdance

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 461 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

May Try.

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanYoo  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

I was just browsing the net and came across a video of a desi couple. The lady fits my liking so I explored a bit more and found that they have a web site:

(http://www.mysexysavita.com/) , most of her videos doesn't have sound but I came across one with voice (http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/v...Hours-XXX-BaBa /.

The couple speaks Bengali. So, dear mongers by any chance do you have any knowledge of them. I am sure many of you might have already seen this video, but thought of sharing a piece out.

Of the regular stuffs.

Thanks
    I guess it is pretty difficult to unearth the details, unless you are extremely lucky.

However I have a suggestion based on the experience of my american friend who got lucky with two Indian babes from Mumbai.

Whenever he would find a video of those gals anywhere, he used to leave his phone number on the comment section (of all video sites like x videos etc). With subtle hint of what he wanted and what he was willing to do.

Although such method has its obvious draw backs, you may try if you are willing.

A little out of the topic

Fellow mongers,

I was just browsing the net and came across a video of a desi couple. The lady fits my liking so I explored a bit more and found that they have a web site:

(http://www.mysexysavita.com/) , most of her videos doesn't have sound but I came across one with voice (http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/v...Hours-XXX-BaBa.

The couple speaks Bengali. So, dear mongers by any chance do you have any knowledge of them. I am sure many of you might have already seen this video, but thought of sharing a piece out.

Of the regular stuffs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MRidUlmm123  [View Original Post]
    The Gariahat SPA which gives ad in Locanto for Rs 999 Happy hours are big time cheaters. Its on the first floor opposite Basanti Devi College.

Once you get an a busty lady comes and negotiates for you. Tries to put 5000 package and then finally comes down to Rs 2000.

Once the girl is sent to you she just is interested in Sex and no foreplay and BBJ or BJ and says that the owner lady has already briefed her to only do sex.

For BJ 500 and so on so forth extras.

Thus guys. Please avoid.

I was typically looking for those ones which were in Hazra where 1500 for Full Service and 100 Tips type. Rooms separated by wooden partitions and no frills type of a.

Place. It was there before in Hazra Opp Uttam Mancha and Raj Hotel but does not seem to be there now. Are they still in Hazra or Near About?Kindly help members.

Thanks members.
    This is again very sad to hear.

Yes there are such happy hour ads in Locanto. But if they continue doing this then there business must be affected. If you are talking about Hazra, even they are offering the happy hour as I had called them.

This is the same network. If you want to visit the Hazra branch just tell those telephone agents that you will be coming from Hazra.

In any case, has others tried the MPs at 1000 bucks? Seniors, what should be our agenda now?

Day 3 in SG.

Day 3 in SG.

Took a different SP today and wanted to try some non-premium non A / C building, visited 5 houses. Too many gals, Finally picked one from one of the houses.

Name Rena, was really slim and a dark colored beauty. Had fun as usual, not very GFE, didn't want to do doggy. So did WOT and finished in Mish. Still wondering she could do WOT but no doggy.

Looks: 5/10

GFE: 3/10

Boobs: 8/10 petite my liking.

Damage: 1.6 k.

WIR: may be.

Evening took my regular SP, went to premium, roamed around, found a beautiful chick, Name's Kushboo from Kanchan.

Took dance and shot. The best experience I ever had in SG. Wonderful experience.

Fucked in standing pose, Mish, Doggy, Wot and finished in Mish. Boobs perfect, ass lovable. Going to repeat tomorrow.

Looks: 9/10

GFE: 8/10

Boobs: 8/10 my liking.

Damage: 5 k.

WIR: yes yes.

Still was horny. Asked Pimp for just shot only. He took me to Soniya.

Relaxed for sometime, chatted, drank a beer and started slowly. Was quite tired, but WTF day here.

Looks: 6/10

GFE: 5/10

Boobs: 5/10 big boobs.

Damage: 3. 2 k + 220 Beer.

WIR: nope. Big boobs are not my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDow  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

Our thread has become totally dull. We are just talking about SG and Disha and people are unwilling to try new places.

See the Delhi forum where daily new reports are posted about new gals.
    I totally second that.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyWilly  [View Original Post]
    I am new here. Can someone let me know what is 'Indie'?
    Independent service provider / Individuals.

Independents

Quote Originally Posted by RockyWilly  [View Original Post]
    They are not from brothel / Massage parlours. Ideally there is no agent and they operate all by themselves but loosely ladies working through agents (but not for brothels / MPs) are also regarded as indies / semi-indies'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak1979  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to go Sonagachi but feel not safe please advise me which time is safe to go.
    Leave the area before 10 pm to be safe. Entering the area at anytime is not a problem. To find the best collection go around 6 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhruvninea  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be mainly 3 dependable mongering scene in Kolkata right now.

SG: Indies: There are plenty of indies available in Kolkata who are available for extra bucks. And charges starts from 3000/- with accommodation. Mostly they rent room on hourly basis from their contacts in Gariya, Dumdum or Baguihati side. And if you take one they will recommend another 5 to you because then they get to earn 500/- commission as referral! Best thing about these Indies is that you get to taste freshest of pussies.

Spa in Bangur

Guys,

One lead from me.

There is one spa in Bangur C block by the name Mi at To at just after go foodies.

Counter charges is 2500 and inside 1 k for FS including BJ.

I took Reshmi. She is milking.

Heard all therapist give extra. Go and try.

Will post more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsunny  [View Original Post]
    I have one, she is not that high class, but is a GFE 9.

Pooja, 26.

36-30-36.

Fair, 5 ft 5 inches.

Wears salwar keeps her jeans in her bag for out calls.

She does every thing but anal, lets you lick her pussy too.

Though I don't recommend it, she squirts like a tap.

I couldn't control my self drank her pussy.

She is a housewife and does day call only.

In no hurry...
    Please send me Pooja number. I would like to take her service. PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Gariahat spa cheater at 999 Happy Hours. Leeds required for 1500 MP

The Gariahat SPA which gives ad in Locanto for Rs 999 Happy hours are big time cheaters. Its on the first floor opposite Basanti Devi College.

Once you get an a busty lady comes and negotiates for you. Tries to put 5000 package and then finally comes down to Rs 2000.

Once the girl is sent to you she just is interested in Sex and no foreplay and BBJ or BJ and says that the owner lady has already briefed her to only do sex.

For BJ 500 and so on so forth extras.

Thus guys. Please avoid.

I was typically looking for those ones which were in Hazra where 1500 for Full Service and 100 Tips type. Rooms separated by wooden partitions and no frills type of a.

Place. It was there before in Hazra Opp Uttam Mancha and Raj Hotel but does not seem to be there now. Are they still in Hazra or Near About?Kindly help members.

Thanks members.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDow  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

Our thread has become totally dull. We are just talking about SG and Disha and people are unwilling to try new places.

Mate,

Throw lights on new places / dens we are ready to explore, forum got dull due to not getting leads from seniors and experienced guys.

I am planning to go Sonagachi but feel not safe please advise me which time is safe to go.

Good MPs and Indies

Friends,

Posting Limitations