Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 357 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    But this girl is definitely better looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovmuff  [View Original Post]
    No, this is not the AH priyanka talked about in this forum. AH priyaka is ok and open to requests of different types once she gets comfy with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishek1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Spa at Ballygune circular road named Shangri La Day Spa. Any ideas about whether it offers extras. Seniors can you also help me with the price and all.

Thank you
    I have not been there personally but I have heard from friends that it is hit or miss. I have not heard anyone getting FS there when they managed to get extras, only HJ or BJ and that too for 1 k and 2 k respectively.

I hope this helps.

Back with a bang!

Oh gud ISG mates, I have missed these forum a lot since I moved out of the city due to my worklife. And I'm back ready with a bang! What I intend to do after I return?. I'm going to share as much info I've in my head from all my past experience in the city of joy. And also absorb as much info as possible.

So widout wasting any time, I give you sum really gud pointers that I hope you wud appreciate.

Anal mongering(My rule no Aged shit only beautiful girls for anal).

1. Visit the Thai spa at M*ni Sq*a*e Mall. Ask for Nancy. She is 28 approx age. Rate for normal Thai massage is around 2. 5 k for 1 hr. She is short nd petite and a genuine Thai gal. No North easterner shit. Take the massage for 30 minutes. Previously interact with her by asking name and place and all that stuff. Tell her what you want as like BJ (coded as smoke), Fuck or Ass fuck. She will give you rates. Generally 1. 5 k-3. 5 k for all services or any individual. If she tell higher rates. Bring it down. Say sex is cheap in Thailand and also India especially Kolkata. And Enjoy! Oh one more thing carry your own protection.

2. Elite health spa. I don't know if they're accepting new customers or not. There is a girl called Priya. You can easily spot her; she enters every fucking room to guide the gals or say provide her own sexpertise. Choose her, tell her to suck you and especially your balls as Trust me she is a real pro in this. Never has anyone has sucked my balls like her that made me almost cum. Give her sum compliments. Tell her to rim you. She will oblige. Tell her you want to have anal. She will oblige too but will want sum tips at the end. Enjoy till ass dip!! Cheers.

3. This can be quite challenging but ultimately it will lead to the forbidden hole. Visit SG. Visit KP. Look for Khusboo. The first room on your right when you enter KP. Start with a normal session. Make her feel horny. Most importantly tell her you are in luv wid her like the luv at first sight and want to visit everyday. She will feel affectionate towards you. Take her into doggy. Fuck her for sum moment. In the mean time tell her that her pussy is loosened and you are not enjoying. Check her reactions. If it is a silence. She mite be willing. Tell her to be in doggy again now finger fuck her ass. She wil not oblige in the beginning but later she will comply. Do the deed with your cock and enjoy the forbidden hole!!

Need Info

I saw a Spa at Ballygune circular road named Shangri La Day Spa. Any ideas about whether it offers extras. Seniors can you also help me with the price and all.

Thank you

Authentic Bengali food

Quote Originally Posted by DusNumberi  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I am comming to kolkata shortly. I request kind mongers to give me lagan's cell no. Also suggest me good place for authentic bangla food.
    With regards to good Bengali food, here are the the good places.

6 Ballygunge place, Kasturi, Oh Calcutta, Bhojohori Manna. Do you know where or which area you will be staying? These restaurants have branches then I can give you the exact locations you can visit.

Happy mongering.

Cheers

Lagan

Hi all, I am comming to kolkata shortly. I request kind mongers to give me lagan's cell no. Also suggest me good place for authentic bangla food.

No, this is not the AH priyanka talked about in this forum. AH priyaka is ok and open to requests of different types once she gets comfy with you.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHearts  [View Original Post]
    Had this girl few month back in Bangalore and she is back again. Though sweet, she had too many no no.

Is this the same Priyanka air hostess talked on this forum who has a much better reputation? Please just PM me if don't want to disclose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovmuff  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Used to try the same earlier days but now I find all frauds in the same. The Good Sps have migrated to the free options of using the internet.
    Thank you for the reply.

When I was trying to do Google search of each of the numbers in ads, one number came up as a number of a hair salon. It was not their published number on website but appeared to be owned by the company. I am guessing some of those hair salons are offering FS, but one has to have the connections.

Is this Priyanka Airhostess

Had this girl few month back in Bangalore and she is back again. Though sweet, she had too many no no.

Is this the same Priyanka air hostess talked on this forum who has a much better reputation? Please just PM me if don't want to disclose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Hi,

Used to try the same earlier days but now I find all frauds in the same. The Good Sps have migrated to the free options of using the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by NolaKenner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried calling the numbers advertised under the massage section of The Telegraph? Any good or bad experience based on those calls?

Thank you.

Has anyone tried calling the numbers advertised under the massage section of The Telegraph? Any good or bad experience based on those calls?

Thank you.

Sonagachi mongering

You were overcharged for sure. Standard rate in any good building is Rs. 2,100. But if you want more services you have to pay more. But more payment doesn't guarantee good services. Rather frequent visit only can give you good services. You can try sheetal at 12 no. Chameli or bulbul at neelkamal (around 1200-1500) or rajkumari at shanti bhavan (1500).

Hi GoryGeorge,

Rakhi is still operating from #19. But she's rather low on looks as she has aged. But her service was good when I visited a few months back.

Can you tell me about some other girls who provide the same service?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GoryGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Hey Grvrai,

Good to hear about Rakhi. I have tried her a couple of times a year back when I was in town. Can you tell me if she is still available? When did you go to her last? Please let me know here since I don't have PM facility. I can share info about some other girls too.

Firstly,

I am loving this forum. So much info.

I have been to SG a few times and had some good experiences. I am in search for a good AR, CIM experience. I have visited Rakhi in #19 who served well although her looks were way below par.

Can anyone suggest some good girls and buildings for such an experience at an affordable? It can even be outside SG.

Also, what do the local pimps call CIM and AR in slang? It seems too hard to explain to the pimps what I want.

Thanks for the help in advance. I have posted earlier too but didn't get any response.

I second that. If you are new to SG then its better to pair up with a local senior member. I had been to SG 2-3 years back, went alone. But couldn't gather courage to enter buildings, that time I didn't knew about ISG, else things would have been different. No point in risking life in an unknown place.

Quote Originally Posted by LachhipurWala  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a report by Chotu searching Kashish, pimp in sg. Felt pity on him. It would better if he took company of a senior like me or many others. If he spent a little on drinks for a senior, he may overcome all troubles and enjoy a bit more. I am repeatedly asking local seniors to guide newcomers. It would benefit both.
    Last edited by SammyHot; 07-19-14 at 06:02. Reason: Spell

Posting Limitations