wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 473 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thanks watermelon

Sorry for late reply.

Went to Sonali's place she provided with some really dark women was departed so gone with her was drunk too not at all a good experience. Well now she has forwarded me some other options may be you can use them as not in Kolkata now. I don't know how to attach file here but I will do it in forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20150727-WA0000.jpg‎   IMG-20150727-WA0001(1).jpg‎  

Question

Quote Originally Posted by FreshMeat  [View Original Post]
    Some mistakes in this new map, Nepali den and KD reference is wrong please rectify also would like to know about Maneka bari, as you enter JD via a small entrance it is dead end, how you go to Maneka bari?
    Yes, from JD there is no way to further. On ground floor, there is 3 rooms of Baudi.

But, how to reach M Bari from JD?

Quote Originally Posted by HandLebar  [View Original Post]
    Hi bros,
    Could anyone kindly share the contact of this 'Ajay Mukhiya'? Thanks!
    Hi,

You don't need contact nos of these pimps to visit sg. Just reach sovabazar metro and walk towards Girish park side. You will notice a hp petrol pump which will be a first petrol pump on your right hand side. Just reach there and do not cross that petrol pump and don't enter any of the lanes. Stand there for a second or so and you will definitely be approached by a pimp. Tell that pimp to call Ajay mukhia and they will gladly do it. He will arrive in a second or so. Give him my ref as bike wale bhaiya and he will take care of anything. Reach there around 6-7 pm to find most beautiful girls of SG as the crowd will be less and you can window shop easily.

Cheers! Have fun!

PM me your numbers

Hi all!

Only SG lovers are advised to drop their nos for whatsaap party.

Cheers!

John

Edited map

Quote Originally Posted by FreshMeat  [View Original Post]
    Some mistakes in this new map, Nepali den and KD reference is wrong please rectify also would like to know about Maneka bari, as you enter JD via a small entrance it is dead end, how you go to Maneka bari?
    Fresh Meat hi!

How are you mate?

You are absolutely right about mixed up routes to JD and Maneka Bari, you have to enter in lane opp no-12. I edited this mistake.

But Nepali den and KD are exactly same.

Cheers,

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.jpg‎  

Hi,

How to contact you. Send me PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWomens  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I can take you in SG. I know some good ladies which can in Rs. 2000 can satisfy you fully. You can come with me.
    ===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by John1970  [View Original Post]
    My map for newly added members.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak28  [View Original Post]
    Wow. So detailed report. You the lucky one to get perfect stuff out of multiple odds. In a premium building getting a best chick is like of picking the jwell out of puzzled glitter...
    Thanks Deepak. What I have learnt all this while is you need to have confidence and patience while selecting a girl. I never take decisions in hurry. Monger few buildings before settling with a girl. Try and pick a girl with a smiling face, body language, etc. And most of the times the trick pays off. And most importantly treat a girl well. I never treat them as prostitute rather as my queen and they in return satisfy me well. This is my mantra.

Well I have heard a lot about you in KD from Sita Boudi, Alo, Beena, etc. And a piece of appreciation coming from you means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by PlusInfinity  [View Original Post]
    Am new to ISG. Am looking for real hot and sexy woman around Kolkata. Asansol. Durgapur. Bardhaman. Please PM me contact details if anyone has. I'll also share my contacts with you.

Thanks in advance.
    I am new to this scene and I don't have any contacts as of now. But would love to take some contacts from you around Asansol / Durgapur. Please help buddy.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ajay Mukhiya

Hi bros,

It seems SandySGrover's PM is not activated. Could anyone kindly share the contact of this 'Ajay Mukhiya'? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SandySGlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

This is about my latest venturing in SG which happened on 25/07/15. Went around the usual time at 5. 30 pm with one of my friend. Called my pimp, Ajay mukhia who received me near PB. Started with RP, then KP, followed by NL and SP (Sangam palace). In SP found my regular girl, Nandini but she was busy with one of her customers. She asked me to come within half an hour and by that time she would be free. Promised her that I will come back and entered 12 no. For a dance show. My pimp insisted on taking a girl called, Tanushree aka Tanu. She was standing near the last room of the first floor left-hand side. Looked very pretty and was welcoming us with a broad smile. Thought of checking other girls in the building before settling with her. Found no one as her and came back for a dance. As usual lights off, music started but the surprise factor was that she removed her top from the 2nd song itself. OMG superb boobs, perfect tits, not big not small, simply perfect. Body was smooth with little hairs on pussy..

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Hi,

I can take you in SG. I know some good ladies which can in Rs. 2000 can satisfy you fully. You can come with me.

Quote Originally Posted by EnjoyEnjoy  [View Original Post]
    Please PM the contact detail.

Am new please PM me contacts

Am new to ISG. Am looking for real hot and sexy woman around Kolkata. Asansol. Durgapur. Bardhaman. Please PM me contact details if anyone has. I'll also share my contacts with you.

Thanks in advance.

Clean up your PM

Hi,

Not able to PM you as your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey2013  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys anyone here has tried Ananya of locanto? Her number ends with 7720. She has a voluptuous figure with large boobs and a huge ass, keen to try her but she does not do outcalls and I normally don't trust other places. If anyone has experience with her do let me know. Thanks.

Monkey.

John's map

My map for newly added members.

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations