Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 393 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

SG report

Recently I viisted Sg through my pimp, he toured me through night lovers build, did not like anyone and went to building-12 and skimmed through all girls. Finally went back to 1st room on right in GND floor from build entrance. Her name was Sheetal from agra. As usual did some chitchat, she talked very non-veg language like chut, lund, seal todna. I said I don't like such language, please talk in sweet language about love. After some time both undressed and did her in mission pos and came. She gave me her number which was unusual. She was a mom because I saw stretch marks on her belly. Then I left.

Performance- GFE (5/10).

Then went to PB, saw all girls, did not like anyone, so walked out, then went to Rahat palace, saw all girls, liked one girl named Priyanka in room on right on 2nd or 3rd floor. As before did some chitchat as I like to go slow. She was a bong girl, but knows Hindi. Both undressed. Her nipples were already erect and hard without touching, licked and massaged her nipples for sometime with touching her pussy. She too touched my body and nipples but she had long nails which hurt me. So, had to stop her, then started in mission, I was not cumming because this was my 2nd sex of the day, so she lifted her legs and put on my shoulders and asked me to pound her hard which I did also kissing her face with her legs on my shoulder (elastic body). After sometime she asked me to stand on floor while she lied on bed and I fucked her again in this pos. After hard pounding I finally came and left after some rest as I was tired.

Performance- GFE (8/10). No DFK, CBJ but sex in multiple pos which was great.

I was done for the day so I left SG. I gave both of them 3.2 k which is the standard in premium build these days. Both had very beautiful face and slim sexy body the 2 things I look for the most in any girl before choosing as I am very selective.

Kolkata Visit

I will be in Kolkata on 21st and 22nd November and plan for a SG trip. Any senior mongers want to join please PM me. We can watch dance sessions together. We can have fun and this will also be light on pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by MDIn26  [View Original Post]
    I Know I'm going to get a lot of criticism for this thing,but I think that this incident should be known to everyone so that they do not fall in trap like me.

Well it was back in 2012, I was thinking to go to SG from many days, so one fine day I decided to go give it a shot. I planned of going and visiting the place and not particular that I will do something that day. So got out of the house at around 3 in evening, took metro and and got down at Shovabazar. As it was my first visit, so having no idea about the place, I struggled for some time and then reached some area where I could locate many girls sitting and standing. I earlier heard that we get girls there at very cheap as 100/ so I took a decent amount of 500 with me in cash and thought that if I go for hooking up with someone I would get a good girl at this price and I also got my ATM card with me and thought if I don't get any at that price, I would take some up some money and go. I was walking opposite the road to girls, I had also heard that it is safe to get a girl from the street rather than any other place, and also that not to fall in prey of any pimp. Indeed I was in confusion that whether to go or not for the girls, then at last I thought"Lets Do It".

And yes I straightly went to a medical shop to grab a pack of Condom...
    My dear friend.

As it has been mentioned time and again in this forum never go alone in SG especially from Sovabazar or girish park side, you will be eaten up by street ladies. I have contact with couple of pimps in SG whom I always use when in SG. Male pimps are trustworthy. Your pimp will save you from most troubles. Once I walked outside the building after having my fun without my pimp and walked towards girish park on main road. A lady pimp grabbed my shirt on road and offered girls if I go with her. I refused as I was tired after 2 sessions with girls. She kept insisting and would not let go of my shirt. I could not do anything as I was afraid she will tear my shirt if I tried to run. Luckily, a policeman was walking nearby on seeing whom she left me and ran away. When the policeman approached me I said I was just passing by when she grabbed me. He advised me to not roam alone there and let me leave.

Anyway, my favorite pimp's name is Kissan. On any visit he tours me through as many premium buildings as I want without complaining, and I normally browse through 15/20 girls before I choose one. I visit SG almost every week and prefer young looking girls with slim tall body. My fav. Girl is Manisha in build-10.

Couple of times, I have visited SG from bk Paul avenue side alone and I have never been robbed. Buildings beside Rabindra Sarani road are safer if you monger alone, also cheaper but quality is well below premium buildings.

Bye

Sg

Well I have no idea about SG at that time but I have heard only the name that there is an rld named sg in Kolkata. I was searching sg thoroughly in internet. In that consequences I came to know about this forum, then I read roughly 100 pages in this forum and a deadly report of babapank about how to approach sg. I was not a paid member here at that time so don't know the exact location of sg. I know only that its between Shovabazaar metro and Girish park, and about ranges of gals cheap street, Nepali, Bengali, and agrawali. With this info I decided to hunt sg, went straight to sovabazaar metro, came out and asked some person about road to girish park, it was 11 am, so not any gal on street. I was walking on main road so no fear, after petrol pump I saw some pimps. I approached to 1 and asked straight forward about NL, pooja of which I have read in this forum only. He showed me the way and I was at the door of the lady. But after seeing her I forget everything becauseI have never dreamed of such a quality gal in RLD. Finished deed and finally came out. That's how I approached SG. After reading yr report I can say only this.

1. First time don't try to smart, follow standard procedure, hire pimp go to premium building. It may be costly for some but safe and this will gave you confidence too. If on first trip itself you been robbed you will think twice before going again.

2. Don't wear too good clothes, normal clothes. And wear cap, if you like sothat you can notice everyone but others don't stare at you.

3. If you want to go cheap building then you can try in step by step, premium-bong baudi-cheapo.

I Know I'm going to get a lot of criticism for this thing, but I think that this incident should be known to everyone so that they do not fall in trap like me.

Well it was back in 2012, I was thinking to go to SG from many days, so one fine day I decided to go give it a shot. I planned of going and visiting the place and not particular that I will do something that day. So got out of the house at around 3 in evening, took metro and and got down at Shovabazar. As it was my first visit, so having no idea about the place, I struggled for some time and then reached some area where I could locate many girls sitting and standing. I earlier heard that we get girls there at very cheap as 100/ so I took a decent amount of 500 with me in cash and thought that if I go for hooking up with someone I would get a good girl at this price and I also got my ATM card with me and thought if I don't get any at that price, I would take some up some money and go. I was walking opposite the road to girls, I had also heard that it is safe to get a girl from the street rather than any other place, and also that not to fall in prey of any pimp. Indeed I was in confusion that whether to go or not for the girls, then at last I thought"Lets Do It".

And yes I straightly went to a medical shop to grab a pack of Condom, and then started searching for the right girls, the very moment I went near the girls they started calling me " Ae Jabi Na Ki" and all usual stuffs. I did not bother the first few girls, after skipping a little more I saw a girl standing middle of the road with a more than average looks, so thought of selecting her. I straightly went to her and asked her How much would she charge? She asked me how much time do I want to spend with her? I told her 1 HR. She told me that it would be around 600/ As I was only having 500/- so I bargained to her and without any hesitation she agreed at 500/ At that moment I was feeling like a Pro, and I was thinking all went perfect up to this moment means there's no more trouble. I was happy inside and thought I'm going to have a good time with her. The real twist was yet to begin now. She started guiding me to her place. It was some 10-15 minutes away from the main street. While I asked her a few questions like Why she is here? How long she have been into this? And all. To some of the questions she replied but most of them she was mum. I was trying to make both of us comfortable before the session but seemed like she was not interested. While walking down the street I saw to of the girls who were standing next to her near the main street, were also coming behind her. I was not sure of this act, so didn't paid much attention to that. After some time we reached her place. It was a old swanky building. Little noise was there. I saw a mature women was sitting in the room, She called her and said that customer had come, to which the woman immediately came out and they asked me to go in. As I went in I saw both of the girls who were following us also reached the same room and were talking something. After 5 min they asked me to pay the money as I was there first customer of the day it was somewhere around 5:30 in the evening. I took my wallet for taking out he money. I paid the matured lady the amount. After taking the amount she asked me to pay for the room rent some 1500/- . I was like pissed off by hearing that, I told her that we settled at 500 and her girl didn't mention about anything like that. At that moment my pocket was empty except the return metro ticket. I pleaded her that I had only this much money and don't have more. She was not in a mood to listen to me. She was continuously asking for money and started searching my wallet, asked about me, my personal info and all. While searching they located the ATM card in my wallet. Yes the got my neck then. They asked me for the pin directly. I understood that I'm in a big trouble now. I was like crying in front of them but they were not at all ready to listen to my word. This went for around 10 min, I was begging in front of me to please let me go, I'm sorry, It's my first time and all but It was all useless. They even threatened to call each and every contact in why mobile and tell them that I came to SG. I was more pissed off by hearing that. They even threatened to call the senior person to beat the shit out of me. At last I was forced to give the ATM pin. The girl which I had chosen in the street even slapped me for not revealing the ATM pin. After that they got to the nearest ATM and took the whole money I had in my account. I had around whopping 6 K at that time. They came after sometime, till that time I didn't knew how much they withdrew. They told me before that they will only withdraw 1500/ When they came they told now I can start fucking one of the three girls. I pleaded to them that I don't want to do anything and please let me go. But hey refused, they told me that I have to spend at-least 5 min with one of the girl. And I not having enough courage at that time. Everyone except one girl went out of the room, and closed the door from outside. The girl inside took her dress off. And then started to unzip me. She put 2 condoms on me and asked me to get over her. I was in terror and since I never had sex before that so was very hesitant, I asked her to help me, she just told me to put it in and out. And yes I did that being in lot of terror, I took me no time to cum. She asked me whether I'm done or not to which I quickly replied Yes. I just wanted to get out off the place as quickly as possible. Got my pants up. Asked the lady to drop me till the main road from where I can safely approach to the main station. I then intermediately ran to the metro. While they came for dropping me they told me that it's a very bad place and never come again. I was totally fucked up, in full terror. Somehow managed to reach home with whatever energy left in my body. This story was untold to anyone as of today.

Please Tell what all went wrong. Whether I should go there anymore in future or not? How to go? Anybody who can help?

P. S: I really have a huge anger on that 4 who did all these to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MDIn26  [View Original Post]
    I Know I'm going to get a lot of criticism for this thing,but I think that this incident should be known to everyone so that they do not fall in trap like me.

Well it was back in 2012, I was thinking to go to SG from many days, so one fine day I decided to go give it a shot. I planned of going and visiting the place and not particular that I will do something that day. So got out of the house at around 3 in evening, took metro and and got down at Shovabazar. As it was my first visit, so having no idea about the place, I struggled for some time and then reached some area where I could locate many girls sitting and standing. I earlier heard that we get girls there at very cheap as 100/ so I took a decent amount of 500 with me in cash and thought that if I go for hooking up with someone I would get a good girl at this price and I also got my ATM card with me and thought if I don't get any at that price, I would take some up some money and go. I was walking opposite the road to girls, I had also heard that it is safe to get a girl from the street rather than any other place, and also that not to fall in prey of any pimp. Indeed I was in confusion that whether to go or not for the girls, then at last I thought"Lets Do It"...
    Very bad decisions.

1) wrong entry side.

2) not preferring to go with a pimp.

3) choosing a street girl.

But telling them your ATM pin was not your fault. You were already in a very deep sh*t. Adrenalin rush can do anything desperate. But the damage was pretty bad.

Check my previous reports. I had fallen once in the trap (not with street girls). But the damage was not like yours. Since then I stopped to enter from the Shovabazaar side. Tramline side entry is safe. Go through some reviews in this forum and get a clear image of SG. Then you'll enjoy.

Visit to Kolkata

Hey guys,

I will be visiting Kolkata next week, please PM some details of models or babes ready for action.

Life learning experience

And yes I straightly went to a medical shop to grab a pack of Condom, and then started searching for the right girls, the very moment I went near the girls they started calling me " Ae Jabi Na Ki" and all usual stuffs. I did not bother the first few girls, after skipping a little more I saw a girl standing middle of the road with a more than average looks, so thought of selecting her. I straightly went to her and asked her How much would she charge? She asked me how much time do I want to spend with her? I told her 1 HR. She told me that it would be around 600/ As I was only having 500/- so I bargained to her and without any hesitation she agreed at 500/ At that moment I was feeling like a Pro, and I was thinking all went perfect up to this moment means there's no more trouble. I was happy inside and thought I'm going to have a good time with her. The real twist was yet to begin now. She started guiding me to her place. It was some 10-15 minutes away from the main street. While I asked her a few questions like Why she is here? How long she have been into this? And all. To some of the questions she replied but most of them she was mum. I was trying to make both of us comfortable before the session but seemed like she was not interested. While walking down the street I saw to of the girls who were standing next to her near the main street, were also coming behind her. I was not sure of this act, so didn't paid much attention to that. After some time we reached her place. It was a old swanky building. Little noise was there. I saw a mature women was sitting in the room, She called her and said that customer had come, to which the woman immediately came out and they asked me to go in. As I went in I saw both of the girls who were following us also reached the same room and were talking something. After 5 min they asked me to pay the money as I was there first customer of the day it was somewhere around 5:30 in the evening. I took my wallet for taking out he money. I paid the matured lady the amount. After taking the amount she asked me to pay for the room rent some 1500/- . I was like pissed off by hearing that, I told her that we settled at 500 and her girl didn't mention about anything like that. At that moment my pocket was empty except the return metro ticket. I pleaded her that I had only this much money and don't have more. She was not in a mood to listen to me. She was continuously asking for money and started searching my wallet, asked about me, my personal info and all. While searching they located the ATM card in my wallet. Yes the got my neck then. They asked me for the pin directly. I understood that I'm in a big trouble now. I was like crying in front of them but they were not at all ready to listen to my word. This went for around 10 min, I was begging in front of me to please let me go, I'm sorry, It's my first time and all but It was all useless. They even threatened to call each and every contact in why mobile and tell them that I came to SG. I was more pissed off by hearing that. They even threatened to call the senior person to beat the shit out of me. At last I was forced to give the ATM pin. The girl which I had chosen in the street even slapped me for not revealing the ATM pin. After that they got to the nearest ATM and took the whole money I had in my account. I had around whopping 6 K at that time. They came after sometime, till that time I didn't knew how much they withdrew. They told me before that they will only withdraw 1500/ When they came they told now I can start fucking one of the three girls. I pleaded to them that I don't want to do anything and please let me go. But hey refused, they told me that I have to spend at-least 5 min with one of the girl. And I not having enough courage at that time. Everyone except one girl went out of the room, and closed the door from outside. The girl inside took her dress off. And then started to unzip me. She put 2 condoms on me and asked me to get over her. I was in terror and since I never had sex before that so was very hesitant, I asked her to help me, she just told me to put it in and out. And yes I did that being in lot of terror, I took me no time to cum. She asked me whether I'm done or not to which I quickly replied Yes. I just wanted to get out off the place as quickly as possible. Got my pants up. Asked the lady to drop me till the main road from where I can safely approach to the main station. I then intermediately ran to the metro. While they came for dropping me they told me that it's a very bad place and never come again. I was totally fucked up, in full terror. Somehow managed to reach home with whatever energy left in my body. This story was untold to anyone as of today.

Please Tell what all went wrong. Whether I should go there anymore in future or not? How to go? Anybody who can help?

P.S: I really have a huge anger on that 4 who did all these to me.

Don't. Just don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Leaves  [View Original Post]
    Few years back. When I was visiting a place near new market from esplanade metro. A middle aged lady called out to me and asked, do you want a girl? Being the innocent child back then I just walked passed without looking back. Apart from that I have spotted her 3-4 times near new market. 3 months back I spotted her near regal cinema. She is has dark complexion with cut marks on her face. Any one has any ideas?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RabitHole  [View Original Post]
    Recently I had visited SG in buid. No- 10. Pimp showed me couple of girls in ground floor and 1st floor. After seeing 5/6 girls I selected the on 1st floor (1st room to the left). The girl quoted 5 k, after a lot of negotiation the deal was finalised on 4.5 k. The girl was really fair (milky white), nice figure (on the slimmer side), big boobs but not shaggy at all, nice ass but most importantly she had a face of goddess, one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen on the level of Aishwarya Rai.

We had chitchat for sometime, she seemed very enthusiastic and energetic and told a lot about herself. She said she was from Delhi, educated up to 12th class then dropped her studies and came into this business. She came to Kolkata one year ago from Delhi. I prodded a lot about why she is into this business to which she kept mum. She loves to go to night clubs and visits popular night clubs and dance bars like tantra and others (I forgot others she mentioned) in Kolkata regularly.

Then, our session began, I asked her to undress slowly, she removed her gown and then her bra. I asked her not to remove her panty. I too removed all my clothing. She came to bed and I sucked her boobs and massaged her pussy over her panty...
    Awesome find.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolsx  [View Original Post]
    Until the day I had never thought someone could have sex in an open area. And the main part. Just beside of fort William, HQ of Eastern Command, Indian Army. My hometown, incredible Kolkata. Never went there again. NO for the future too. It must be keep clean. Question about our national security.

If someone is willing to go there. My suggestion. Just don't. Bad place, bad women. I have heard some LE activities too.
    I am really sorry mate. But don't jing jang about national security here. Poor women folk whit places to go are trying to eke out livelihood from the forests. Who do you think their major customers are? Would be from the army folks. Anyways wouldn't like to debate on an otherwise new find.

Thanks fella.

Experience in the 'jungle'

Hello,

We read some reports here on other areas.

Here is mine. 2 years back.

Don't know if anyone has checked the fort William area. There is a narrow pas sway between fort William and a national football club ground. This path ends up at strand road. One day I was curious to find the shortcut and took that passage. After crossing the club there is a 'jungle' type area, full of trees and Bush. I noticed that some 30+ aged women were sitting on the side way. While crossing them, one came and said "korbe naki?" (will you do). I had never expected such things. Around 1 o clock at noon publicly a hooker was offering that was very disturbing. I ignored her and left fast without any word.

But after some days I was very curious and thought about that. Where the hell was I going to sex with her. I went there again. I saw more women that day. Around 10. I had no intention to have sex there. Just curious where they took someone. I acquired some courage and asked one her rate. She told me 100. I said ok. Then she took me into the 'jungle'. She stopped and placed a mat on the flat ground. Then asked the money. I gave her 100 bucks. But she demanded more so that she'ld buy a saree (WTF. ! Why should I pay for that). Anyway I told her I had nothing more. She didn't stop I was about to leave (but really not. Still curious. Sex on the ground under the open sky) I gave her another 50. She gave me a condom and started to unzip my pant. But I told her to stop (I didn't want to let her touch my part and no intention to have sex with her). She pulled up her saree and laid down on her back. I saw her private part. PATHETIC. !!

She told me to take off the pant and start the action. So that was the time to leave. I had had enough. I made a face and told her that I needed to [CodeWord134]. She was not ready to hear that. She mumbled and pointed towards a distant area. I walked towards her pointed area and left immediately and didn't look back. Got a road easily as there was no boundaries only trees.

Until the day I had never thought someone could have sex in an open area. And the main part. Just beside of fort William, HQ of Eastern Command, Indian Army. My hometown, incredible Kolkata. Never went there again. NO for the future too. It must be keep clean. Question about our national security.

If someone is willing to go there. My suggestion. Just don't. Bad place, bad women. I have heard some LE activities too.

New market

Few years back. When I was visiting a place near new market from esplanade metro. A middle aged lady called out to me and asked, do you want a girl? Being the innocent child back then I just walked passed without looking back. Apart from that I have spotted her 3-4 times near new market. 3 months back I spotted her near regal cinema. She is has dark complexion with cut marks on her face. Any one has any ideas?

Bldg 10

I'm guessing that this is the new looking building that I was taken to in Aug. It had just a couple of girls on the ground floor.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenTree  [View Original Post]
    Monitkol is right.

Killer21 ask the pimp to take you to Naya Dus (New #10) that's where the pricey ones are. And the collection is pretty decent.

Subscription option

Hello,

I am posting here for an unrelated question.

It is very annoying to read this forum everyday without subscription. I am missing all the useful data and the snaps. And definitely the guide map by John1970.

Due to some unavoidable reason I cannot use my SBI credit card here. So is there any possibility to buy the subscription with my SBI GOLD international debit card or AXIS debit card?

Sorry for this irrelevant question.

Thank you,

Happy mongering.

Posting Limitations