Thread: Calcutta

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 438 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6551

    Your PM is full

    Hey buddy,

    No surprise your PM is full. After all a great report like this attracts a lot of us.

    Luckily my work brings me to the city of joy in the end of this month. I have always been really fond of Bangla girls and culture and this is the first time I will have a week in the city to hunt.

    Please PM me the details. We can even hunt together. I will be out up in a star hotel and happy to book one that works well for this purpose.

    In return I will be very thankful and also provide you some good contacts of film extras in Hyderabad. You can even use my pod to bang a few of them.

    Any other fellow lingers can help me find a good time too. This report happened to be too good hence the reply.

    Thank you,

    AK

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Hi buddies how are you doing? 10 years back when I tried to monger in Kolkata with a dream of nabbing college gals I could not find any one. At that time only one SP in name of Mr Kumar had advertisement in internet and was asking 15 k for educated gals. 15 k at that time is equivalent to 25 k now. I tried hard at that time but only got very few school drop out / uneducated average looking gals. So at that time only ventured to SG in search of golden fish and found only some in premium baris and fucked them till they kicked me out of their room or moaned heavily in orgasm whichever happened in varieties of experience I got. Anyway SG was not my destination as I was searching classy babes who have beauty and intellect both but did not get till I discovered Priyanka the AH and Tanu whom I contributed to this forum 3 years back. After then the journey continues with more discovery of real college gals, models, office executives and school gals. Really surprise at the speed at which Kolkata educated homely gals are shedding away their conscience and jumping to flesh trade. Even more surprising is they are doing it for petty fun like spending money on boyfriend, for purchasing fancy dress, electronic gizmos, mobile phone, splurging in restaurants, pubs, drinks etc. Rarely to pay college fees. Haha. Guys store cum and drill these wayward pussies. Got a college babe doing graduation in salt lake east college and her friend doing hotel management another friend of her as dance class teacher. All are young smart ready to please you guys. They charge generally 4 k with place. If you have place then it may be lower. If any genuine seniors want them pm me. Ready to share, cheers.

  2. #6550

    Having an unexpected stopover at kolkata. Help reqd. H

    Hello guys am having a night stopover at kolkata tonite. Anyone ready to help with some classy inde contact and also GFE friendly hotel near airport. Your help will be deeply appreciated and ready to share inde contcts in future in other cities. Waiting for brotherly help.

  3. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan460  [View Original Post]
    Keep as far as possible away from SG, it's the only place in mongering world where there is no guarantee of service, and looting snarling, harassment from LE is impending during your stay there. And huge chance you getting infected with HIV / AIDS. Rest on your choice.

    Happy mongering.
    I have seen both positive and negative opinions about SG here. I have never been to SG so far and all my information regarding SG is from this forum and now I am a bit confused to be honest.

  4. #6548

    Sonagachi Video

    Sharing an average day in the life of Premium Building.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLp_gnjZACU

    Girls like these come for about Rs. 1500-Rs. 2600 in SG.

    If you've got Rs. 3200+ per hour, expect no less than heaven.

    Sonagachi is true heaven on Earth.

    Who worries about LE, man? The LE all over India just want a few bucks and a bit of respect.

    Let me tell you a secret. I am very close to the top LE of Kolkata and here is how it works. When an LE catches you, just smile, say Hello Sir, here is a small Rs. 100 and thank him for keeping such a Heaven safe from Criminals. A confident smile is enough for them! Tell him, Sir, it is for good people like you that this beautiful heavenly place exists, otherwise, the rest of India is hell!

  5. #6547

    Please share

    Sir,

    Trying to contact you. But your PM is full. Please share contacts of this girl in salt lake. Please please help. It will be of great help. I can also share some contacts. But from Delhi. Please help.

    Thanks,

    Rahul

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Hi buddies how are you doing? 10 years back when I tried to monger in Kolkata with a dream of nabbing college gals I could not find any one. At that time only one SP in name of Mr Kumar had advertisement in internet and was asking 15 k for educated gals. 15 k at that time is equivalent to 25 k now. I tried hard at that time but only got very few school drop out / uneducated average looking gals. So at that time only ventured to SG in search of golden fish and found only some in premium baris and fucked them till they kicked me out of their room or moaned heavily in orgasm whichever happened in varieties of experience I got. Anyway SG was not my destination as I was searching classy babes who have beauty and intellect both but did not get till I discovered Priyanka the AH and Tanu whom I contributed to this forum 3 years back. After then the journey continues with more discovery of real college gals, models, office executives and school gals. Really surprise at the speed at which Kolkata educated homely gals are shedding away their conscience and jumping to flesh trade. Even more surprising is they are doing it for petty fun like spending money on boyfriend, for purchasing fancy dress, electronic gizmos, mobile phone, splurging in restaurants, pubs, drinks etc. Rarely to pay college fees. Haha. Guys store cum and drill these wayward pussies. Got a college babe doing graduation in salt lake east college and her friend doing hotel management another friend of her as dance class teacher. All are young smart ready to please you guys. They charge generally 4 k with place. If you have place then it may be lower. If any genuine seniors want them pm me. Ready to share, cheers.

  6. #6546

    Dear sir. Your PM is full. Please help.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatCasanova  [View Original Post]
    PM me. Will share all.
    Dear sir,

    Trying to contact you for three days now. But your PM is full. Please help.

  7. #6545
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice at hornyassamguy. I am inclining more towards paying SG a visit now and its a coincidence that I am from Assam too LOL.
    Keep as far as possible away from SG, it's the only place in mongering world where there is no guarantee of service, and looting snarling, harassment from LE is impending during your stay there. And huge chance you getting infected with HIV / AIDS. Rest on your choice.

    Happy mongering.

  8. #6544
    Thanks for the advice at hornyassamguy. I am inclining more towards paying SG a visit now and its a coincidence that I am from Assam too LOL.

  9. #6543

    Advice on SG

    Hi,

    Reading your report I strongly suggest you to venture into SG once. The choice of chicks you get here is huge. Just take a pimp along and tell him what kind of girl you like, he shall take you to the buildings accordingly. Take your time before deciding on the chick with whom you decide to plunge for the did. It would be a lifetime experience to treasure, just don't go alone in the galis and don't make any eye contact with road side girls.

    Have a good time.

    HAG

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDon  [View Original Post]
    So let me start by saying I am a bit of a newbie to this mongering world.

    Few months back I was in Kolkata on a stopover for an evening and decided to call one of those numbers from locanto and found a sp in dum dum area. (A very late thanks again to whoever replied to the query I posted that day on this forum) The first person was just a go between and he forwarded me the number of a lady sp I reached their placed and it was actually a nice flat in a residential apartment complex and I don't think anyone can tell looking from outside that its a den. The place felt secure and clean. Being horny I overpaid a bit more but all in all it wasn't much of a bad experience. The girl was a cute punjabi item and she was quite the looker. Took her for an hour, no DFK which was a let down and CBJ was mechanical at best. But wot was quite aggressive and being tired I didn't do much of doggy and finished in mish. I was in an half mind for taking her for LT as I had the night free but since I felt I already had overpaid I didn't pursue. The sp did promise me that she would lower the price next time if I came directly to her.

    In short, Damages=4 k (I should have bargained more).

    Looks=8/10...

  10. #6542
    Hey,

    I don't have PM as of the moment but will be getting it soon or its difficult to share contacts otherwise.

    The last digits are 868. I found the number on locanto few months back that's the go between I called first. I mean there's no point giving the last digits of the lady SP because how will you find that number. Anyways she is a sweet talking Marwari lady operating in dum dum area. If anyone knows her here they can share the digits with you.

  11. #6541

    Genuine video

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolkata455  [View Original Post]
    This is a genuine video of Manisha of no 10. This girl has a facebook profile also.

    Thanks for sharing!

  12. #6540

    Can you PM the digits of the lady SP of Dum Dum?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDon  [View Original Post]
    So let me start by saying I am a bit of a newbie to this mongering world.

    Few months back I was in Kolkata on a stopover for an evening and decided to call one of those numbers from locanto and found a sp in dum dum area. (A very late thanks again to whoever replied to the query I posted that day on this forum) The first person was just a go between and he forwarded me the number of a lady sp I reached their placed and it was actually a nice flat in a residential apartment complex and I don't think anyone can tell looking from outside that its a den. The place felt secure and clean. Being horny I overpaid a bit more but all in all it wasn't much of a bad experience. The girl was a cute punjabi item and she was quite the looker. Took her for an hour, no DFK which was a let down and CBJ was mechanical at best. But wot was quite aggressive and being tired I didn't do much of doggy and finished in mish. I was in an half mind for taking her for LT as I had the night free but since I felt I already had overpaid I didn't pursue. The sp did promise me that she would lower the price next time if I came directly to her.

    In short, Damages=4 k (I should have bargained more).

    Looks=8/10.

    CBJ=5/10 (too mechanical).

    Overall performance= 7/10 (she did some small chit chat but I was quite jet lagged and so just wanted to get on with the act. Next time I will freshen up before doing it)..
    Hi,

    I am new to this forum. Can you PM me the direct contact details of the lady SP from Dum Dum? Or if do not have PM, can you give last 3/4 digits of the SP and locanto reference?

    Thanks

  13. #6539

    Inde Neha

    What a fantastic report. I have my tool about to tear through my trousers now share her digits and ref please!!

    VT.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayNice9  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Always wanted to score in India, who knew the joy would be in city of Joy. I am in Kal for 5 day and have been contacted experienced guys for leads. Got a contact from a good Ausi friend, who had tasted lot of beauties in Kal 2 months back. The contact that I got was for an Indi as a starter. As per him "you can not go wrong with her". Trusted him called her, had to give reference of my friend. Even then she did not agree, ultimately my Ausi friend had to call her. This did not leave a good taste, but as so much had gone in for went ahead. Fixed 9 PM time with her for an out call in my hotel for 2 hrs. To avoid any trouble for her, informed the front desk that I would be hosting a guest for dinner.

    Well I was exited (I usually get in these situations), got a call from the front desk that my guest is on the way it was 9 PM (wow on time). The punctuality exited me more. The doorbell rang, I opened the door and Volla she was there. She was dressed in a well fitted jeans and a floral top with a stroll around her neck. First thought, a good start. After normal pleasantries in the room, she removed the stroll around the neck and revealed the low neck top, that was not concealing an awesome cleavage. I had an instant hard on, never experienced an instant one. She looked at me, and I think she knew what was going on and gave me a light hug. Which I turned to a tight one and DFK started. Slowly we sat on the bed, then we lay on the bed, continuing the Kiss. We were deeply kissing her and my hands were exploring her body over her clothes especially her boobs (which were awesome) and clitoris. This might have aroused her as her intensity of Kiss increased. At one point I thought the she would eat me. Suddenly she gets up and excuses herself for the wash room. And my reaction is what in this situation? My hyper exited mid and body start imagining lot of things that made me more exited. I felt that my tool would tear out of my jeans. In this situation I saw her leaning against the washroom door and a towel wrapped around her boobs and asking me if I can join her in the shower. She removed my clothes, give a tap on my tool and removes her towel and hugs me. While stroking my tool she lead me to the showers. We both explore each other's body with soap and water. I really squeeze her tits and message her clit. She kneels down and starts a BJ under the shower. That's one of the best BJ I have had. I stop her just before I cum, she understood and takes it easy. I like stopping my cum and restarting my activity. I raise her up turn her back towards me ask get to take the support of the wall and start messaging her clit with my tool. She started moaning, suddenly say that she wants me inside. We dry each other and jump on the bed, cuddling kissing ins a very aggressive manner. She covers my tool and starts messaging her hole and clit, moaning loud. I enter her in WOT (that my fav position) and starts the rhythmic motion. God (If I may) that rhythmic motion, the sight of her bouncing boobs, those moans and the squeeze of her vagina in my tool was exponentially building the pressure. After some time I Cum, but she did not stop and doesn't allows me to get up. She continues the motion and cums with a loud moan. And fall on me. At this time she asks me "Are you fine" We lay in that state for some time, till we get our breadth and senses. She gets up removes the condom an cleans me.

    We robe our self and order dinner. She is a vegetarian but a savage on bed. We have our dinner in a civilized manner. But when it came to ice cream the excitement started. I just asked her if I could eat the ice cream from her boobs. And the answer was "I thought you would not ask". We dis robed and cuddled on the bed kissing and messaging each other sensitive areas. She gets up sits on my lap laces her boobs with vanilla ice-cream and presses my head towards them. God that feeling is difficult to write in words. She removes my head and licks the extra ice cream from my face, goes down takes a spoon on ice cream and put on my dick. Another shock to me, as I have no imagined it. But when starts licking it, I understood this girl know what she is doing. I get up wear protection and push her on the bed, restrained her hands and enter her in mish. Position. I start pumping her aggressively, like there is no tomorrow. This time she is not moaning but looking into my eyes directly in a very determined manner. We just fuck each other in a very aggressive but determined manner till we both cum. I don't remember how many moments passed in this. We lay next to each other for some time.

    We did some chit chat, and then she tells me that she is in business since she was 18 and used to work with multiple SPs. With time she developed her own clientele and became independent. Now she serves only selected clients or their confidants. She apologized for the hassle of reference as she just can't go and fuck anybody. At this moment she does not need to do this full time, so whenever her fixed clients call she makes her self available. She is starting a fashion label of her own.

    She excuses herself starts taking shower, where I join her. Nothing happens as we just clean each other.

    We get dressed, hug each other again and I escort her down till hotel entrance.

    Additional Info:

    Name: Neha (that what she told me).

    Age: 28

    Stats: Oops I did not ask but I assume 36-28-34

    Boobs: I guess 36 DS firm. 9/10

    Body: very soft (she takes care of it) 9/10.

    Eyes: Beautiful (Brown) 10/10

    Hair: short.

    Attitude: 10/10 the best. Very respectful and accommodating.

    Tattoo: On arm with an anchor "I would never sink".

    Hygiene: Very clean.

    Will I have her again: Usually I never repeat, but I have booked her for Wednesday. This was the second best fuck of my life.

    Cost: 12 K for 2 hrs.

  14. #6538

    Dilemma of a newbie

    So let me start by saying I am a bit of a newbie to this mongering world.

    Few months back I was in Kolkata on a stopover for an evening and decided to call one of those numbers from locanto and found a sp in dum dum area. (A very late thanks again to whoever replied to the query I posted that day on this forum) The first person was just a go between and he forwarded me the number of a lady sp I reached their placed and it was actually a nice flat in a residential apartment complex and I don't think anyone can tell looking from outside that its a den. The place felt secure and clean. Being horny I overpaid a bit more but all in all it wasn't much of a bad experience. The girl was a cute punjabi item and she was quite the looker. Took her for an hour, no DFK which was a let down and CBJ was mechanical at best. But wot was quite aggressive and being tired I didn't do much of doggy and finished in mish. I was in an half mind for taking her for LT as I had the night free but since I felt I already had overpaid I didn't pursue. The sp did promise me that she would lower the price next time if I came directly to her.

    In short, Damages=4 k (I should have bargained more).

    Looks=8/10.

    CBJ=5/10 (too mechanical).

    Overall performance= 7/10 (she did some small chit chat but I was quite jet lagged and so just wanted to get on with the act. Next time I will freshen up before doing it).

    Wir=maybe.

    So now here is my dilemma, I am coming to kolkata in a couple of weeks regarding some work and will be staying there for at least 4 days of which I should free for 1-2 days. I am planning to go an evening for ST and maybe one LT so all in all I want to keep a budget of maximum 15 k for this mongering trip. The less I end up spending the better it is. So I have been doing research on this forum and I am tempted about songachi. There are both good and bad opinion (HIV, safety and cleanliness) about it in this forum. From what all I have read through the mountain of pages posted here about sonagachi I feel it is quite a bit of different experience than found anywhere else. Still being totally new to this I am apprehensive. I did be very glad if the experts here can shed some light whether I should be happy with girls I get from the sp or should try sonagachi.

  15. #6537
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayNice9  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Always wanted to score in India, who knew the joy would be in city of Joy. I am in Kal for 5 day and have been contacted experienced guys for leads. Got a contact from a good Ausi friend, who had tasted lot of beauties in Kal 2 months back. The contact that I got was for an Indi as a starter. As per him "you can not go wrong with her". Trusted him called her, had to give reference of my friend. Even then she did not agree, ultimately my Ausi friend had to call her. This did not leave a good taste, but as so much had gone in for went ahead. Fixed 9 PM time with her for an out call in my hotel for 2 hrs. To avoid any trouble for her, informed the front desk that I would be hosting a guest for dinner.

    Well I was exited (I usually get in these situations), got a call from the front desk that my guest is on the way it was 9 PM (wow on time). The punctuality exited me more. The doorbell rang, I opened the door and Volla she was there. She was dressed in a well fitted jeans and a floral top with a stroll around her neck. First thought, a good start. After normal pleasantries in the room, she removed the stroll around the neck and revealed the low neck top, that was not concealing an awesome cleavage. I had an instant hard on, never experienced an instant one. She looked at me, and I think she knew what was going on and gave me a light hug. Which I turned to a tight one and DFK started. Slowly we sat on the bed, then we lay on the bed, continuing the Kiss. We were deeply kissing her and my hands were exploring her body over her clothes especially her boobs (which were awesome) and clitoris. This might have aroused her as her intensity of Kiss increased. At one point I thought the she would eat me. Suddenly she gets up and excuses herself for the wash room. And my reaction is what in this situation? My hyper exited mid and body start imagining lot of things that made me more exited. I felt that my tool would tear out of my jeans. In this situation I saw her leaning against the washroom door and a towel wrapped around her boobs and asking me if I can join her in the shower. She removed my clothes, give a tap on my tool and removes her towel and hugs me. While stroking my tool she lead me to the showers. We both explore each other's body with soap and water. I really squeeze her tits and message her clit. .
    Does here digits end with 903?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape