fkk tours
Click here for Live Sex Now!

Thread: Madras (Chennai)

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1054 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by ArideeKrish  [View Original Post]
    After persistent follow up with one of the inde girl whom I had earlier, finally she agreed to share me another girls contacts that she came across recently. She told the girl is very selective and cautious as she is well known on some social circles and dint want things to mess and overlap. In fact I had seen this girl's pic with a SPs who operates a bit discreet and always starts price in 20+ ranges. So without any hesitation agreed to meet this girl. After the formal into over call fixed the deal for the last week end. In between the days till we met, she wasn't much online and the responses over the calls were very short.

On the the Day picked her up from a place close to her residence. She was fair, slim around 23-24, Mallu and dressed in blue top and a white legging. Resembled the girl next door type, but beautiful though. Really liked her looks and the way she presented herself. She was bit classy. We reached our usual Service Apartment and started with drinks. She takes only Wine so had one purchased for her. I slowly started chatting with her dint knew what was about to come. She is a nonstop chatter box, period. Talks on anything, everything and seems had job offer of RJ too sometime back..
    Nice one Krish. I did have some doubts when I saw her in pics but your feedback has changed my perceptions on her. Well I may give her a try but her super slim figure is something I am not very keen. You know I love meat. Heheh. And I think she can be a best material for pub outings and long drives. I am sure she is a good source to dig deep into some pub girls. Keep the search going with her. Well. Another to-do added for our MM folks. LOL.

Russian girl

It's been while I post the deed though watching our site regularly.

Had opportunity to meet Russian girl through one of known SP at Egmore hotel. Though I spent 30 minutes in the room, came on top in 10 minutes. Little disappointed as it was quick deed. Regarding her, she looks good the service was average.

Look: 8.

Boobs: Silicon 😀128512;.

GFE: 4.

Damage: 5 K and no tips, one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivaa6891  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be a douche, but digging up a post that's almost four years old? Really?
    Yes, man because I joined here a year ago only.

Help Needed

Friends,

This is Nikhil from Pune and I will be in Chennai for couple of days next week. I have been away from Mongering for quiet some time and looking forward to this opportunity. I would be staying at Shollingnallur and would appreciate contacts of Indies or MP providing FS nearby.

Can share Pune contacts in return.

Cheers,

Nikhil.

My 2 cents.

With the recent discussions going on, I am sharing my experience in the forum when I started as a newbie like everyone else.

I had been mongering for more than a decade and half and the last few years at Chennai. In the initial period at Chennai, I couldn't score much but I was trying out all possible options through MPs, Loc ads and even in pubs. My global mongering experience dint bring much credibility here. I was getting assistance from good friends in the forum mostly on the MPs and the SPs who bring contract girls. Not much of encouraging response from the seniors for the inde profiles. My interests are always in Indes and I generally don't prefer these contract girls. So I worked out the way myself and believe me was able to catch amazing girls through other means. There is a whole lot of world outside the forum too and what we do here is just a fraction of what is happening. Most of these encounters I haven't posted FRs but for some I did post.

Though initially neglected by seniors, I started acquainting the seniors over a period of time. It all fell in place only after I put credible FRs and gained their trust slowly. From our PM message exchanges to start with, our interactions graduated to WA and then into calls. Later, after some point, we started meeting out and get to know each other a lot better. Through the acquaintance of few seniors the network slowly expanded and was able to meet the legends in the Chennai forum though some may not be quite active now. The point here is building trust with the members is the key.

When we refer an Inde there are lot of things at stake. The inde has complete trust on the person who is referring and this trust is built over a period of time with her. So most of the people are only comfortable in referring indes to the trusted aides. If something goes wrong inside the room (there are stories that happened) the person first accountable is the person who referred them. I am not supporting indes but at times times even the indes have gone crazy and created problems for the guy who was referred. So in either case it the guy who referred is at stake. In my case I have not referred many of the indes for their bad behaviors. There is always the reference to "The One Rotten Apple" but it is that one rotten apple has created problems for the whole community in the recent pic incident. I was listening to the frustration of both the SP and on the Girls side and not many will understand the magnitude of what happened behind this incident. It came very close to this forum being reported and exposed l. So seniors going for the extra diligence are to ensure the well being of the all concerned.

So my kind advice is to build credibility and trust with the other forum members. There are many senior in this forum who are more than willing to provide helping hands to the newbies. You know who all they are and I don't want to name them here. It may take time and patience to build this trust but once the trust is gained there may not be any hesitations in sharing the contacts. The purpose of my message is to give a broader perspective of how things work.

Cheers.

Krish.

Very well put ji.

Quite a chatter box you got there, if she is true to what she says about the travel + sex and little bit of shopping, then she's most likely looking for a sugar daddy, that's the feeling I got from your write up, I might be wrong, but end of the day what matters is [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Nice write up once again, cheers and safe mongering!

Quote Originally Posted by ArideeKrish  [View Original Post]
    After persistent follow up with one of the inde girl whom I had earlier, finally she agreed to share me another girls contacts that she came across recently. She told the girl is very selective and cautious as she is well known on some social circles and dint want things to mess and overlap. In fact I had seen this girl's pic with a SPs who operates a bit discreet and always starts price in 20+ ranges. So without any hesitation agreed to meet this girl. After the formal into over call fixed the deal for the last week end. In between the days till we met, she wasn't much online and the responses over the calls were very short.

On the the Day picked her up from a place close to her residence. She was fair, slim around 23-24, Mallu and dressed in blue top and a white legging. Resembled the girl next door type, but beautiful though. Really liked her looks and the way she presented herself. She was bit classy. We reached our usual Service Apartment and started with drinks. She takes only Wine so had one purchased for her. I slowly started chatting with her dint knew what was about to come. She is a nonstop chatter box, period. Talks on anything, everything and seems had job offer of RJ too sometime back. But it was all sweet talking's and I liked the way she was going about. Our session started after 1.5 hours where I have to drag her literally to bed after waiting impatiently. She was shy and was trying to hide her assets from me and I don't know why? . It happens with girls who aren't professionals in this and do less frequently..
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

First FR.

This is one month old FR. Today, I had a time to submit it. Thanks to Zzippoo for sharing SP details. I was in touch with SP for a week and finally decided to taste Andra Pickle.

She is around 25 years and having good assets. She is little shy initially but when I started interacting with Hindi she was talkative.

Deed. Little foreplay for 10 mints (I played with her boobs as she did not allow DFK). She performed good CBJ for 10 minutes then started with mish followed Doggie. Finally finished in Mish.

Happy with first experience in Chennai.

Score card.

Look- 7/10.

Asset- 8/10.

Attitude- 9 / 10 (Very cooperative).

WIR. No.

This is my first FR. Apology if it is not in properly written.

Cheers,

SF.

Service apartment / Hotel allow couple in South Chennai area.

Friends,

I found one chick in dating site and she is preferring outcall. Any leads on hotels / service apartment in south chennai area would be helpful. TIA.

Cheers.

SF.

Cool Bro JFF051.

Don't get frustrated bro chill out. LOL for Aadhar verification.

You have to think from a wider perspective, $20 dollars not a big deal in current situation every can afford, many just check the FR's and cracked infer info & get their tastes. We have to accept when seniors conveying their past experiences, they are here to guide you as well as protect the forum members of Chennai. Don't worry. Credibility tests also going in the forum based on your real activities, if their is any artificial content appears he can be ruled out & alarmed immediately. Stay safe! Play safe!

As a Newbies you have to wait for your right moment. I know how the young hearts pumps at this stage. Once it pass you will also act wisely. Don't forget I'm also a newbie in the forum. Don't take it as a advice.

Thank you,

Regards.

Re-tweets.

Wow. So many responses / retweets for my statements. People stating from new being a newbie once till people asking if they had to show their. Aadhar to prove their genuinity. Well I agree for the other points also saying if one apple is rotten in a bag all others also cannot be considered for the same.

But at the same time I have to rewind back at my past 2-3 instances where my contacts have been tarnished by some unknowns without my knowledge. So all these took me to the brink of stopping to share to anyone. But later I realised if I had my screening process fool proof I wouldn't have had this sittuation.

I still help first timers here which I don't need to prove to any. The guys who are reading this will know who they are. I have my own way of filtering and screening individuals after which I agree to share. Almost all in my current close knit group were once ignored by me and vice versa. It took a solid 1 yrs to build trust, know each other well and now we are good acquaintances. It's always better to be late / slow than repent, especially in these kind of network / situations.

Unsafe MP.

Based on a fellow mongers guidance I visited a MP in Anna nagar. They had 8 girls. All of them were really good looking. Solid 7+ on 10 for each of them.

Unfortunately I did not take any of their services because I had a few concerns.

1. As I was entering the place, there were already 3 people waiting in the reception. As I joined them,2 guys walked out of separate rooms after finishing their spa sessions and 1 other guy walked in to join us at the reception. All this happened in less than 5 minutes. I literally saw 6 different guys at that place in less than 5 minutes.

2. I saw the same girl taking two guests one after the other without a break. I'm pretty sure she didn't even wash herself up after the first guy. So the fear of contracting some disease was playing on my mind. (In spite of the girl being a hottie).

3. When It was my turn to talk to the guy at the reception to pay, there was no room to bargain or talk about anything. He recited the services out like a waited at a hotel. Basic 2 k. 4 hands 3 k. Butterfly 4 k. Etc etc.

4. The place was being run in an apartment and the other residents of the apartment were peeping inside every time they walked up and down the stairs (the front door was left wide open).

All these points led me to use my better judgement and walk away from that place. I was a little bit disappointed because the selection was definitely the best I've ever seen in India.

That place is going to get busted in a few weeks and I sure don't want to be there when it happens. Gladly willing to share with trusted mongers for free: the.

Hi.

Hi everybody,

I'm from Bangalore visiting Chennai for a couple of days. This Wednesday and Thursday to be specific. Any good souls willing to share a contact, would be greatly appreciated. I could reciprocate with some contacts in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai.

Regards,

Sid.

Chatty girl.

On the the Day picked her up from a place close to her residence. She was fair, slim around 23-24, Mallu and dressed in blue top and a white legging. Resembled the girl next door type, but beautiful though. Really liked her looks and the way she presented herself. She was bit classy. We reached our usual Service Apartment and started with drinks. She takes only Wine so had one purchased for her. I slowly started chatting with her dint knew what was about to come. She is a nonstop chatter box, period. Talks on anything, everything and seems had job offer of RJ too sometime back. But it was all sweet talking's and I liked the way she was going about. Our session started after 1.5 hours where I have to drag her literally to bed after waiting impatiently. She was shy and was trying to hide her assets from me and I don't know why? . It happens with girls who aren't professionals in this and do less frequently. So finally had the first session going. As told she was cute even without her clothes, had decent boobs (not too small) with erect nipples and a lovely back. A small tummy in a slim frame looked good on her. Enjoyed all parts of her body and she loved sucking her sweet boobs. She was bit hesitant in DFK but later came to k now she had root canal done and promised to do the next time. She was amazing for DATY. I generally don't do DATY unless the girl is super good in looks, hygiene and above all zero smell. I can count the number of girls with whom I have got into this act. Did it with her very passionately and she loved it a lot while squeezing her back firmly. Played lots of teasing game on that but she wasn't very upfront in telling what she wants. But conveyed all through her body movements by swinging and rocking her pelvic region. She enjoyed fingering too and with action turned both on the top and bottom she went mad. Loved seeing her cute facial reactions. We got into couple of position, Miss and WOT and had going for some time. Only let down is BJ. She wasn't comfortable in it. I generally don't force and make things awkward and spoil the whole tempo. There are different girls with different skills, so I pick the horse for the course. Overall I enjoyed the time and the action with her.

After the first session and during the exploratory discussions came to know she was mostly grownup abroad and into this for some family financial obligations (usual stories). She told she loves trekking, clubbing and travelling out with friends. With the trust build over the hours by listening to her nonsense talks, she was willing to join for these activities and asked me to plan for it if any. In fact she was game for 3 days leisure trip abroad but expects to confirm in advance and her only expectation is some shopping. Sounded a fair deal. The template for the second session was almost the same but the only difference is she kept on talking even during the sessions as she was getting more comfortable. When I was just about to come suddenly she just opened up a non-sense topic on shopping and I couldn't hold my laugh. It was funny experience. Overall for me I will call this a good GFE but not to everyone likes. I loved the overall package.

To summarize she is not a girl to look for any sexual fulfilment. She can give a great companion and provide a decent sex. I thoroughly enjoyed the time with her though she wasn't up to my expectations on bed. But really had a different experience altogether. She was hesitant to be referred to anyone unless they are very very close to me and whom I can vouch any time. For her safety and the familiarity with the person is the utmost importance. She is so afraid of the city, even while arranging her drive back she did so many safety acts like calling her friend and informing the cab no. She stayed close to 5.5 hours (4.5 hours talking) but still took only 10 k as fixed for the deal.

Guys, my sincere request is if you want GFE treat the girl like GF and give her the respect she deserves. She will definitely open up all her contacts and you may strike a gold. She showed couple of her friends who were good looking and told she can bring them if I bring my friend along.

Was planning to put her masked pics like the previous post but with recent developments happening in the forum dint want to reveal the identity of the girl through any means and invite fresh troubles.

Cheers,

Krish.

Quote Originally Posted by RajooDudez  [View Original Post]
    Offlate been getting so may IMs for sharing the contacts mentioned by me or my group buddies in the FRs. Well after the recent fiasco of a crazy person posting nude pic of a girl and the impact it has created, it has really made me and others in the forum to be double / triple conscious to share those inde contacts. Time and again proven that there are still a bunch of crazy people hovering around in this forum to bring shame to you and to these poor indes. People need to understand that they may do this for money, but at the end of the day they are the same human being like you and have similar emotions, feelings and personal life as you and nobody has any rights to tarnish the same.

It's now pretty evident that with above mentioned incidents, that the stance taken my myself to not share any inde / good SP contacts to newbies or unknowns is very much justified without an iota of doubt. So I am very sorry to say that there would be nothing shared by myself or any of my friends to newbies or people without any proper reference / credibility. And again please, don't every post the pics of any indes. IF at all you are so eager to post, there are many options available in your mobile to mask the face of the pics. Play safe. And be safe!
    I am planning to be there in April. I live near Thiruverkaadu. Any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by CatchNeo  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

Any reviews on these birds? Pics provided by SP and they are looking for 8 k for 3 hours.
    I got the same pics from so but dunno whether it's real or fake.

Posting Limitations