Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1303 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Help with SPs / Indys

Guys, I am in Gurgaon next week. Can someone pl help me with some good SPs or Directs -- medium to high standard. Thanks for help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Bro any hints about the spa.
    Bro,

It's in csm mall 4th floor Noida, name starts with o. Therapist name is miss S. Ne from Nepal.

Best therapist in RG?

Hi fellow mongers,

I hope the seniors would help recommend us the best therapist in RG considering the level of services.

Thanks in advance.

You will be lucky

Welcome aboard. RTTF. Browse with groupon and justdial. Speak to the spa directly on phone. They usually tell the names of NI therapist available with them. Book an appointment. Try and you will be lucky.

Or better still spend 20 dollars and get PM. You will be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckydope  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

After going through a lot of reviews on this forum I finally created an ID. Though I still do not have a PM facility but I plan to purchase soon.

With all the hints available I managed to narrow down a MP in GGN (Same name as Mall) but not sure which therapist should I opt for as it will be my first visit to this spa. My preference is always a NI chick with good upper deck.

Looking forward to your suggestions through a response to this post (as I said do not have PM facility as of now).

Cheers!

Hi guys!

After going through a lot of reviews on this forum I finally created an ID. Though I still do not have a PM facility but I plan to purchase soon.

With all the hints available I managed to narrow down a MP in GGN (Same name as Mall) but not sure which therapist should I opt for as it will be my first visit to this spa. My preference is always a NI chick with good upper deck.

Looking forward to your suggestions through a response to this post (as I said do not have PM facility as of now).

Cheers!

Not so spcl. !

Hi folks. Been a really long time since I posted my last repo. But here we go. Happened to goto this spa in s. Delhi 2 ice even though was not too happy on the 1st occassion. But its nice VFM. So decided to give it another shot. Its on the main cr park Road. Next to a hotel. Most of the folks must be already aware of it. So here we go.

1st visit.

Was damn horny. So wanted to have a 4 hands massage, high hopes frm my previous exp. At other spa. So called in the owner. Booked the session at 11. But the damn therapists came in only around 1130 being a Sunday. On the 1st look had nice hopes since they were wearing a nice low neck tops with good view. So went in. Very avg room. Changed in to just a towel. And waited. In came both the NE therpapists. And they were almost in shock. !! They had never heard of a 4 hands massage and it was 1st time for them. So tht was kinda KLPD but. The whole thing strted. One of them gave a nice solid deep tissue massage while other was reaallly soft. And she upped the game with smoooth soft touches to my hard regions. With nice hold of my weapon of **** destruction. ! .

Well then almost 30 to go. Came the question of extra. They were like only one of us would do extra. Not so shameless and blahh! I was like ok. So the soft one remained and took her top off sucked those perky nipples. While she stroked me and sucked my nipples too. !

After the deed time for shower. But no water. So cleaned up with towel which I hate. ! Bt wt the hell. ! Paid 500 for her deed hugged and left.

But. The one with hard massage skills was utterly usesles. Spoke so much. And was chewing tobacco I think. Also too much disturbance in the spa. Every 10-15 minutes there will be some one knocking or asking for sumtihn.

2nd visit.

Well. This time learned the lesson. Asked for massage and scrub. Got the same therapist Ms. AP. Well dint asked for her bt anyway went for her. So the session started with a scrub. And low and behold. She doesn't knw how to do it. She promptly asks her colleague in her language about it and started with it. I was like wt th F. ! Anyway. She started and took good 45 minutes. And after she was like its done. I was like wt? Oil massage is still left. And she was like combined it with scrubbing na! Oh man. Tht was such an unprofessional shit. So went in for shower to clean the scrub. Asked her for help and she nicely cleaned me both front and back.

Laid back on the table and she was like we are out of oil so please use cream. Grrr. ! I had alomst lost it. But carried on with the super fast 10 minutes massage and HJTL. And best f all. Instead of 90 minutes. She wrappped in 60 minutes. ! didn't argue much but left. On my way out saw a nice Northy. So I'm in splits whether to go back to this place with crappy service but a hotter therapist or a new place.

Well. That's for another day.

Damages. 1200 / hr.

And 500 for service. !

Phew. That's a longgggg report. !

Ln4

Went to the spa in dayanand colony in LN4 . Didn't like it as the cabins are small, no attached bath, cheap Bollywood music playing in the back ground, dark busty NI at the reception who didn't give any discount and 3-4 short height underage looking NEs which will not be shown unless you pay the counter charge. 'Up yours' I said in my mind and came out. Called up Miss the who is right across the street but her phone is un reachable. Johny had to stay hungry today.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartDigger00  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me where can I find the full form of tl HJ.
    Tl. Topless.

HJ. Hand job.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulius2  [View Original Post]
    Just returning from one of the terrific massage I had over the period of time by one of most gorgeous gal I have seen in business. But what I got is less than complete satisfaction (Although FS was not in my mind when I visited the spa). And now jonnny is asking for main course. That the reason in my starting days I never wanted to watch XX as eventually I had to watch XXX to fulfill my desire. But it could be one of the ways to ignite the spark inside you when you feel losing your interest in game. Although a bit costly affair. As you need up paying for both.
    That might well change in time.

A mature version of XX when administered ably or, by an amateur who abides by your every sway can beat a 'babe XXX' any day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Bro. So finally met Rahul 2013.

He went with the most beautiful therapist in Rg. Molly.

Let's see what he got.
    Sorry about yesterday brothers. Will find another occasion though.

Rahul's messages seemed to indicate that he had his fill.

Nice, glad you got an enjoyable 'de-clad'.

Personally, I can't bear even the thought of a Split AC shared between the cabins. But then, its just me.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulJampot  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

This is my second FR.

After the first rather successful rendezvous at F Spa in RG, the monger in me got emboldened and I decided to explore many more spas.

Fellow members here have talked about addiction and I can so relate to it. Going through reports, deciphering names and locations can be taxing and fun at the same time.

Well, this Spa was also deciphered courtesy a report here some time back.

This one is close to a Supermarket Chain.

Called them up and fixed up the appointment. The girl responding on the other side was speaking quite well and raised my expectations of quality.

Landed there on a afternoon, Set-up was more like a salon cum spa. Saw a pretty petite NI at the reception.

Negotiated the charges down to 1200 for 60 minutes with the promise that she will assign me the best therapist.

Went inside the cabin. Split AC is shared between the two cabins and there's no attached bath.

Was asked to change and was in two minds whether to wear disposables. Wore them against the wish of dick.

Knock Knock and in comes a smoking hot NE wearing white top and black short skirt. Looks 5.5/10 but hourglass figure. My junior welcomes with a salute.

Ask her-Is is necessary to wear the disposable?

She-Wear it for some time.

I-?

She- Wear it and smiles again.

Since this was a working day and no attached washroom, opted for cream as against oil.

She starts the massage and for first few minutes I am just enjoying the good massage. This girls knows massage too.

And after about 10 minutes, something heavenly happens. She is massaging my legs and rests one of my foot on her fluffy boobs while the other foot is getting treatment of her hands. I can't believe what is happening to me. My dick starts doing strength training against the massage table. I push my luck and try to find her nips with my toe thumb / fingers. Voila, She does not seem to mind.

Strokes my legs and there are long slender fingers are lyrically moving around my inner thighs. Lowers the disposable and starts bum massage. Not an expert in that area.

Asks me to turn around and my dick is saluting her right through the disposable. She has a wide grin on her face. I know this is the moment. Grab her little bubble butt and pull her closer.

She-What do you want, sir?

I-All of you.

She-hehe.

My hands are now moving on her silky smooth thighs and my fingers itching to go upwards.

She is sure intelligent as she latches the door and quietly takes off the silly disposables.

She- Aaaahhhhh Its big (Must be telling this to every guy.

I- Its all yours.

I then proceed to take off her bra and skirt and she is smoking hot in black bra and panties. I kiss her on neck and she shivers. Most girls seem to be liking neck-kissing. Grab her hair and then start elaborate neck kissing. She is kinda liking it. She grabs my tool but I ask her to let go of it.

Insert my fingers in panties and its hairless, smooth, nice smelling pussy. Ummmm.

Ask her to climb the table, unclasp her bra and ask her to feed me while I work my fingers on her fresh smelling pussy.

What boobs. 32 but firm. I anjoy the aerola and nips and she seems to be responding.

I have always been a step shy of going for BBBJ and FS and this was the case this time around too.

She now feeds me her boobs and takes control of my dick and giving it long sensuous massage.

I am happy and how!

She then returns the honor and sucks my nipples too. Awesome.

Ask her to give me a rimming job and I cum on those lovely tits finally.

She smiles and gives me a peck on my lips. Just a peck. I am relieved.

She wipes me dry with tissues and hands me my clothes.

I dress up. She waits. I pay her 1 k, she gives me a tight hug saying- Come again!

I come out smile at petite receptionist and she asks me how was massage and the therapist. I give her a thumbs up.

Another wonderful experience. Thanks to ISG and contributing members.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulJampot  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

This is my second FR.

After the first rather successful rendezvous at F Spa in RG, the monger in me got emboldened and I decided to explore many more spas.

Fellow members here have talked about addiction and I can so relate to it. Going through reports, deciphering names and locations can be taxing and fun at the same time.

Well, this Spa was also deciphered courtesy a report here some time back.

This one is close to a Supermarket Chain.

Called them up and fixed up the appointment. The girl responding on the other side was speaking quite well and raised my expectations of quality.

Landed there on a afternoon, Set-up was more like a salon cum spa. Saw a pretty petite NI at the reception.

Negotiated the charges down to 1200 for 60 minutes with the promise that she will assign me the best therapist...
    Mate,

Please share the details of Spa / girl. Would appreciate it. PM me if you can.

Love vs lust

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger1976  [View Original Post]
    Is it what you wanted in the end?

Or still in love with Ria?
    Dear lone.

Vaccum cleaning of pipes can never be a replacement for amc of a pipe.

A ria is like AMC while this experience is occasional pressure blasting to relieve blockages.

Lust is temporary, love is permanent.

So I guess you got your answer.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by KkLife  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

This review is about the M spa located at sec 18 of Noida. Since I had a membership here so visited this spa again. This was the last visit for my package.

Since Lut has already left and was massaged by Miss S last time, I decided to fix an appointment with Ankita whose name I read in one of the earlier posts here on ISG.

The appointment was fixed and I reached there on time...
    Nice post. Can you pm me the name of the therapist.

Bro any hints about the spa.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulius2  [View Original Post]
    Just returning from one of the terrific massage I had over the period of time by one of most gorgeous gal I have seen in business. But what I got is less than complete satisfaction (Although FS was not in my mind when I visited the spa). And now jonnny is asking for main course. That the reason in my starting days I never wanted to watch XX as eventually I had to watch XXX to fulfill my desire. But it could be one of the ways to ignite the spark inside you when you feel losing your interest in game. Although a bit costly affair. As you need up paying for both.

Posting Limitations