wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1732 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Third photo with sun glasses

Third photo with sun glasses. If I'm not wrong, I once had her for ST in Chennai, SP "P"'s place. She is Punjabi babe from Delhi working in BPO firm. Her name starts with "and", similar to river name.

She is into service for additional income. Excellent structure and she gives awesome service. Hope it is her.

PlaySafe.

Quote Originally Posted by SexKingKong  [View Original Post]
    Mate,

Can someone define priority of these babes based on service? I like a lot of DFK, so its definitely going to take priority for me. Please mention damage as well.

Thank you so much for being of great help!

Please prioritize these babes based on service and of course DFK skills.
    3 & 4 are the same. I've tried her back in the day. Good attitude but nothing exceptional.

Mate,

Can someone define priority of these babes based on service? I like a lot of DFK, so its definitely going to take priority for me. Please mention damage as well.

I found the babe in the black saree damn hot. How is the service?

Number 5

Last one is miss butter chicken. Awesome service and Vfm. Tried, tested and enjoyed by Rahul bro. Also going to be enjoyed by me very soon. LOL.

Desparado.

Ratings and damage for these beauties. Another SP

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20150505-WA0004.jpg‎   IMG-20150505-WA0005.jpg‎   IMG-20150505-WA0027.jpg‎   IMG-20150505-WA0029.jpg‎   IMG-20150505-WA0031.jpg‎  

Ratings and damage for these beauties

Mate,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20150505-WA0051 (1).jpg‎   IMG-20150505-WA0030.jpg‎   IMG-20150505-WA0049.jpg‎  

Noida Spa

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMe17  [View Original Post]
    I don't have my PM activated yet, need a little more encouragement to do that, but in the mean while all I can tell you is that its on the 4th floor of a mall just next to the Redison blue in Atta market. Please share your report once you are done.
    Is this the O. Spa? Tried it last month but got a rather disagreeable NE.

This gurgaon disc thing happens every night, even during weekdays? Wuld luv to visit. How do you guys clear the innumerable pickets around that area.

Ratings on therapists dress codes

Hey friends.

We've been sharing our spa and mongering experiences.

But till now no one have spoken about the dress codes of the therapists.

Lets all give our personal opinions on these.

As, I find the most catchy dress codes. Uber Luxury spa. Minis with short shirts.

I might be wrong as I do not belong to this city, other member friends can give their opinions.

Cheers

Dude,

The link you have posted is of a news article that's one year old.

I appreciate the intent to look out for each other, but lets please verify facts before posting panic postings.

From whatever I've heard, there have been NO raids in Gurgaon or Delhi for over an year now: in fact the recent raids have been only to seek out foreign passport holder staff, who have been booked under visa violations. No customers have been booked thus far.

WG

Quote Originally Posted by NoMore  [View Original Post]
    Bhailog Police are now raiding every massage parlour, just got the news, read this.

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2301171_1.html

The Gurgaon police have busted a sex racket operating out of a spa and massage parlour at a popular mall on M G Road in Gurgaon, and arrested five women and a man. Five women in the age group of 20 to 30 years and a man, who is believed to be a client, were arrested.

Before the raid, police had sent a dummy customer there to ascertain the activities. As the dummy customer gave a go-ahead signal, the police team raided the parlour and arrested the accused, Singh said.

The arrested women belong to north eastern states of the country, while the man hails from Gurgaon.

One of therapist I know is working in another spa, she whastapp me that their has been a raid, but no customer was there so no one arrested. And her friend's spa is also been raided in ambience mall.

Be aware. Don't Get arrested bros.

Night club in Gurgaon

Quote Originally Posted by LdhHunt  [View Original Post]

Asked my girl, lets go to dance floor as she wanted to dance and she is really good dancer and although we were in corner and enjoying, after few minutes I realised, we have got 4 to 5 stalkers, as my girl was good and putting on good show. As soon, I stopped dance with her, 2 guys approached the girl that they want to dance with her, she refused them and we again sat for a while and I frankly told her, lets take break for a while and I am going out for fresh air. Came back in after 10 minutes and saw that same girl is free with her friends, again took her for dance and same thing happens again.

Now being here for fun, out of station you do not want any trouble, thanked myself for not drinking more then 1 Vodka, thanked her for her time.

In my understanding, yes bar scene is here, but will not last long if there is no way to control the rowdy crowd.

Went to Peppers, it was closed for renovation. Thats the end of this trip.

Request to seniors, if they know any other club with this scene but less rowdy crowd, please share.
    All the pubs in sahara mall are like this. You can try Empire in MGF mall next time. From my experience I can say that, if you mind your own business you won't get into any trouble. If you have any trouble with any fellow, just tell the bouncers. All the people there, care only about money.

I was in GGN this weekend for office meeting and on reference from Seniors, went to G Mall and G SPA. Took one hour Aroma therapy with NI Miss T. Asked at the counter about "full satisfaction" and I guess she told to Miss T also.

Anyway, started with Oil Massage and 5 minutes into massage talks were on extra, everything was available from HJ to FS. Took B2B with BBJ in Rs 3 K. I know I paid on higher side, but first time in GGN so there was some desperation.

Good Service, finished in her hand. Massage skills were nil, but BBJ was top class. She started BBJ with fast strokes, guided her to go slow and she was awesome thereafter.

Overall, good experience. Will repeat, yes.
    Two months back I had the same experience. She is good. If I am in Gurgaon I will probably repeat.

I don't have my PM activated yet, need a little more encouragement to do that, but in the mean while all I can tell you is that its on the 4th floor of a mall just next to the Redison blue in Atta market. Please share your report once you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmer  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro,

Please PM me the specifics.

Thanks

Had similar experiences in nightclubs in Yangon but haven't experienced this kind of activities in a club in India. Would love to try this. Anybody for company, next time I visit?

Went in night to S Mall for night club scene. As recommended went to S Disc, third floor, second when you take left from escalators. 500 cover charges with two drinks. Many girls inside.

Now, I have been to Pattaya about 6 times in last 4 years, so I was not new to this scene, however it is different from Pattaya to here.

I was not expecting but when taking drink and while going to bar, girls will touch you to get you interested in them. I took Red bull + Vodka, so that I watch the scene for a while and relax myself before choosing any girl, but it was too much crowded and half of drink have spilled out due to constant pushes from crowd.

Overall as I see, I saw, few guys are with girls, more then half of guys are here just to watch and some rowdy kind getting drunk and doing mad dance and ready for trouble, if anyone asks for it.

Girls, were mix bag of good, excellent, slutty, bad, etc. So you have to choose what you like.

I sat on a sofa corner along with dance floor and a girl came and sat with me, did said Hello, Hi and straight forward she told "Paise nikolo toh enjoy karo"(Give money for enjoyment). I told her, money is not an issue but I will choose myself and thank you for saying Hi, she went away.

Took another red bull only now, as crowd was rude and I did not want to get drunk here. While I was smoking a cigarette, one 30 ish girl took my hand and asked me, why are you not enjoying, I told her it is my first time, so just getting feel of club first. She told me, not to worry, and just enjoy.

Well after few minutes, I did spotted a girl, medium height, fair color, she touched my shoulder, I smiled at her and straight away, she asked, "Dance karoge? Will you want a dance). I agreed and asked how much, she asked 500, paid her and she took me to dance floor. With in first 10 second, she took my hand and placed on her boob, making sexy face. She did grind, touched my johny, kissed me, rubbed her body against me. Overall good, very good, after sometime she asked, if I want to continue, I just gave 500 more, she got more sluttier, more agressive, smooching in a corner on dance floor. After 10 minutes, I told her lets find a place to sit, she took me to a dark corner sofa and told me, 500 more and she will feed me boobs, given and being fed. By this time, I see few guys were watching us, doing nothing, just like some film going on for them. Waiter came, asked me, if I needed a drink, ordered one more red bull and gave 100 tip. Still guys who are watching were not going away. I lit a cigarette and asked my girl to dance and she was doing really well, but I was getting bothered by constant free movie watchers.

Asked my girl, lets go to dance floor as she wanted to dance and she is really good dancer and although we were in corner and enjoying, after few minutes I realised, we have got 4 to 5 stalkers, as my girl was good and putting on good show. As soon, I stopped dance with her, 2 guys approached the girl that they want to dance with her, she refused them and we again sat for a while and I frankly told her, lets take break for a while and I am going out for fresh air. Came back in after 10 minutes and saw that same girl is free with her friends, again took her for dance and same thing happens again.

Now being here for fun, out of station you do not want any trouble, thanked myself for not drinking more then 1 Vodka, thanked her for her time.

In my understanding, yes bar scene is here, but will not last long if there is no way to control the rowdy crowd.

Went to Peppers, it was closed for renovation. Thats the end of this trip.

Request to seniors, if they know any other club with this scene but less rowdy crowd, please share.

Hey bro,

Please PM me the specifics.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMe17  [View Original Post]
    Since I dint knew much about the MP / SP scene in Noida so decided to take a chance and visit some random MP, and guess what. It was my lucky day, went to this spa in a mall and opted for a deep tissue massage. The receptionist guided me to the room and told me to change while she ll send the therapist. I was expecting a NE girl but got a NI. Started with the massage and she was really good at it, touching me in the right places and she acted as if it was by accident, it was a fun little game though. And after a few minutes she finally broke the silence and asked me if I wanted a regular massage or a special one, I opted for the special one for which she quoted 1. 5 k and I agreed straight away, it was difficult to bargain when her hand is sliding in my underwear. She took off her top and exposed her perfectly shaped huge tits and jumped over to give me a B2B with a lot of teasing and sexual tension. She was an expert at it, she would touch me for a while and the moment I start enjoying it she would withdraw and move to some less erogenous parts of my body. While working on my back she she would occasionally blow air over my neck, and sensually whisper in my ear asking me if I was enjoying it. It was a great GFE with lots DFK and a HJ ending.

Damage: 1.2 at the counter + 1.5 to the girl.

Over all paisa vasool.

Would like to explore more options in Noida, will appreciate if some one can help with some other MP / SP/ indies in Noida.

Posting Limitations