Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1843 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Fellow Delhites,

Please help me some contacts. Indie preferably. I got a contact from a member but she's not responding.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a few incidents in my friend circle, they have been denied entry later with the guests. Moreover they have been asked IDs which was a pain in the ass...
    Thanks brother. I am going to be staying there as well. Lets see how it goes.

Garstin bastion road aka GB

You are right bro. It's not that safe as 64, 57, 56 are. But girls are literally maal. You can go any time and select any beautiful girl there and 1 shot is 800+ and tip extra. Girls having so much attitude like they are Katrina kafi though no doubt they are beautiful and clean. Never tried night or 1 hour in Kashmiri. Tried Mujra once 3 years back. They charge 500-1000 for Mujra. I have been to 64, 56, 57, 70 they all are safe. I have tried 1 hour session in 64. Charges 1000 for 1 hour or 3 shots. Night charges are 1070 for cooler or non cooler room. Unlimited shots in night. Night starts at 1.30 or 2 am. Make sure you tell the girl that you want her for night and don't want to share her with other customers as in night one girl could be booked with 2-3 customers and in that case once you done with your shot girl will go out and will satisfy other booked customers. So I would suggest try 1 hour first in day time and if you feel girl is good in service then Go for night with her and for night reach there before 10 and book your girl in advance so that you can get cooler room and without sharing. 57 is also good in terms of girls look. If you looking for good looking Nepali girls then no doubt try 64 2nd floor. Thumb rules for GB lovers are.

1. Don't carry any expensive stuff like mobile, watch, chain anything.

2. Don't talk to strangers even if they pretend to be like a customer.

3. Don't go by your vehicle if you are a first timer. Only go to these kothas which I mentioned. Though there are more than 90 kotha but not safe.

4. Never go to 1st floor of 64. Only 2nd floor or 3rd floor.

5. Carry only limited cash and that too in front pocket.

6. No need to ask anyone about the kothas like where is 64 or is it 64.

You can just walk there while having look at the shop numbers as all the shops have there number and same number kotha is above them. Like if shop number is 64 that means kotha number 64 is above this shop. So it's very easy to find and you will see kotha number at the beginning of the kotha downstairs. I always leave my belongings in my car and park it in New Delhi railway station premium parking. Guys it's not mandatory that if you go to any kotha then you have to fuck girl. You can just walk around while having look at the girls. Anyone need any help please let me know and I will guide you. GB road is good place if you know how to play otherwise it's very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeOneThree  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I am a veteran at mongering at 64. But I have never tried any other place and looking at bad experiences littered around the Internet, I guess that was the most sensible things to do.

Could you please share experience about a 1 hour session in Kashmiri kotha? How good are the girls in looks and service? What is the mujra like and can we select any girl after the mujra for the night and for how much? I guess that place won't be as safe as 64 (Top floors) or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fresh Chick from Vasant Vihar area. Said as College chick. Fond of shopping.

She goes for short time only. 3.5K. With her best services. Totally girl friend experience. Best when she is on top.

Slim but full breast. Soft and fluffy to touch.

No BBBJ. But totally FK experiences. She smooches best. Go with some lip balm.

Only on reciprocation.

Damage 3.5 K.
    Thanks for the tip. But I can't seem to find this girl anywhere online. Can you PM me details?

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Too good. CIS. At south ex.

Massage. Bath. She gave.

Start. End.

BBJ.

She teach you how to FK.

Bhai. Ahhhj.

Wow. She is.

Milky.

Pure white skin.

Boobs. Wow. Ahhhh..
    Could you share details please? PM.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Carl00  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I thought I'd try something new tonight. Going with a TS name 'Riya' from Lajpat.

Anyone had her before?

Fingers crossed, this is my first time. Hope she doesn't turn out to be fraud.

Wish me luck.
    Riya turned out a waste of time. Called her at around 6 pm and fixed 2500 , all included. But when I reached there, she never answered. Called 3 -4 times, but no reply. At 10 pm she called me back saying sorry she fell asleep and I can come now. I said let it be.

Meanwhile. I visited a spa in shivalik, got a nice bengali (or chinki? - I couldn't tell) girl. Price was 2500 over the counter for massage +he - 90 minutes.

Great normal massage then moved to b2 b massage. Flipped around for nice ending.

Score:

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (slightly small, but firm and very excited.

HJ: 7/10 (I prefer BJ, but she got me really horny and knew exactly what to do).

BJ: refused (but I think it was because I was a first timer).

Damage: 2. 5 k. Didn't ask for tip, but I gave her 500 anyway.

All in all. For my first time venturing it think it was fine. Might be slightly expensive but I didn't want to risk bargaining on my first time. Maybe next time I will be a little more confident.

What do you guys think? Was it too expensive? Any tips would be appreciated.

Miss A, Noida, anyone tried before?

See attached pic of indie from Noida. Has anyone tried her? Last 3 digits 294. How about GFE / DFK and general attitude? Damages? Thanks. Please PM. Don't reveal name on forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A noida 20150801_184725.jpg‎  

Eternal light of Kennels

On rainy Saturday morning got up with rock hard Johnny thinking about the luscious pic received from my Chatarpur SP a day before. After calling him, came to know she had left but he invited to take me to her room in kennels. Fixed up a meeting spot in South Delhi from where I would pick him up as he was scheduled to reach there with another chick for supply. Waited for half hour and suddenly spotted a sultry petite babe (Miss S) near my car, to my surprise the next minute the SP knocked on my car's window and both got inside. Here again I was in a dilemma whether to choose this one or stick to the original plan. Anyways I thought to go ahead with as planned earlier and reached the chaotic parking of kennels. Venturing through the maze of streets I was constantly reminded that I will have to solve this jigsaw puzzle on my way back. Reached the destination, Miss S disappeared into her adjoining room. SP knocked the door, I was surprised to smell the aroma of incense sticks and hear chants, it seemed as if I was entering a temple he clarified that Miss J is a god-loving chick. Finally door opened, there she was wearing dazzling mini party dress with bunch of incense sticks in one hand, the door was closed and locked. Being a hygiene lover I applauded her for how clean and meticulously organised her kennel was. Studying the anatomy of her lips I was confident that she would be an amazing sucker. Wanted to pounce on her but she lovingly stopped me and drew the curtain of the temple. After this very moment she completely transformed into a tigress in bed, she took total control of my Johnny and was ready to suck me till I shed my last drop, the strokes were soft and rhythmic with a lot of DT and BLS. After a long time I was able to see my 6 inch tool completely disappear.

I reluctantly stopped her and proceeded to DFK after which we she was ready for the end game. After a long Marathon finally exploded on her tummy. Paid her dues and a kiss and departed.

Overall score.

BBJ 10

Bosom 5 (Mini me).

Pussy 7 (Mature).

Damage 3 k and a dent on the car.

Will try her neighbour Miss S next time.

Pics attached: Miss J in pink dress, S in a saree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Contact please!

Hey can you please share the contact?

PM Activated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyeJedi  [View Original Post]
    Met this wild one 7 times over the last 2 months. I wish I could find more like her.

She's an inde met at a club and I just couldn't forget about her, she has her own place and everything is really convenient.

Nice babe bro what were the damages and how was the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyeJedi  [View Original Post]
    Met this wild one 7 times over the last 2 months. I wish I could find more like her.

She's an inde met at a club and I just couldn't forget about her, she has her own place and everything is really convenient.

Bhai help out your bros too

Please let us also taste this Ukraine food.

Please share her and the last CIS Russian and Akshardham tornado contacts bro. PM me please.

Yesterday lunch at Rohini.

Ukraine food.

Fucked by her. Great GF attitude.

BBJ. Linking. Teasing.

All positions tried.

Finish in doggy. Lovely ass.

She got room too in Delhi.

Hope to see her soon in her place.

She got friends too.

Damage as usual.

Turkish Delight

Has been few months in Delhi, Decided to activate PM and contacted MRahul84 bhai. Shocked to see his reply in few minutes. Contacted the SP in south ex and fixed yesterday evening and asked for a CIS. Since she is not available took the Turkish horse. Little chit chat, smoking followed by good CBJ and session. I owe this Virgin fuck to all ISG bro's.

Cheers

Face: 7/10

Attitude: 7/10

Cleanliness: 8/10

Assets: 7/10

Damages: 5k / session.

Wir: may be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20150731-WA0003.jpg‎  

Cis babe

Too good. CIS. At south ex.

Massage. Bath. She gave.

Start. End.

BBJ.

She teach you how to FK.

Bhai. Ahhhj.

Wow. She is.

Milky.

Pure white skin.

Boobs. Wow. Ahhhh.

No time limit.

All position. She teaches you. She will teach.

A must. For CIS lovers.

Try and post FR.

Soon.
    Dear bro,

Please PM her contacts and damages?

Regds,

Moh.

Trying something new

Hi guys,

I thought I'd try something new tonight. Going with a TS name 'Riya' from Lajpat.

Anyone had her before?

Fingers crossed, this is my first time. Hope she doesn't turn out to be fraud.

Wish me luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CUNPIC_20141122_005215.jpg‎  

[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry79  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this chick, my Sp in south ex is quoting 5 k per S. It seems a little higher but not sure about services.

Cheers!
    Chick looks tasty. But bring her down to 3. 5 k.

Posting Limitations