Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1513 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hi Sierra

Hi bro, did you try this chick.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKilo  [View Original Post]
    This picture has been going around for sometime in south Delhi available with various SPs for different price options. Any one tried her yet? Any Bad review?? Those giant fake melons did get my attention. Would be fun to suck them out. Will visit the SP once I have a report on her.

I think you have got the place wrong. No chick in this place from the day 1 they started would agree to give b2 b for 2 K and that too Ms K the one with loads of attitude. She was prepared to forgo 5 K go but no compromise on her rates. I am glad I stuck to my gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Havock99  [View Original Post]
    This spa is so going to do bad in coming days. I too visited recently & their service was shabby. The man at the reception has a dry attitude with a sunken face as if he has been fucked all night. The girls have become high headed, last time I paid miss k 2 k for a b2 b. You have to bargain well & be early to these places to get a good price.

KLPD at gurgaon

Yesterday evening sitting in office decided to visit A. D. Spa at R. Mall. My friend had good experience there in first attempt (FS in first visit) hence decided to visit again. Reached at spa and take membership (5 k for 10 massage). Good deal. Receptionist asked for choice, however my friends gal was busy hence we requested for NE. Directed to room. No massage bench, everythimg is on floor (they said it is dry thai massage room, I said ok). No attached bathroom in room. Miss A came inside. Good body, good assets. Opted dry massage. Very average massage. Girl was chatty but no hint for extra. At end myself asked for extra. She quoted only HJ avl for 1 k and HJ+touching 2 k. No FS. Negotiated 1. 5 k. Started HJ buy not allowing to remove t shirt, a big turn off. Tried a lot but not ready only touching with cloths. WTF, I said. Avg HJ,

Same happened to my friend who was in another room and he was also disappointed as me.

Ok, will try again as we have very cheap mbership.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitMath  [View Original Post]
    I have avtrusted one in 23 bro. Tried 1 bird just last evening. There are a few others too.
    What were the damages and the ratings. Please pm me the contact info bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Discoverr  [View Original Post]
    Find it difficult to find a connect in West Delhi. Dwarka is a perfect place given the apartments privacy.

I had one in sector 23, however, lost it. Easy to reach as well given the metro and on way to Gurgaon. Had one in Dwarka Sector 12 but aint responding now.

Amused that inspite of having good above average income group no service provider exist in Dwarka.
    I have avtrusted one in 23 bro. Tried 1 bird just last evening. There are a few others too.

My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneBond  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Has anyone tried any of these chicks? If yes, what is the right price for them? It is an assortment received from multiple SPs in south Delhi. Since this is going to be my first mongering in Delhi want to be sure of what I pay. All prior experience has been in Bangalore till now.
    To me all these pics appear to be heavily Photoshopped.

One SP quoted 5 k for last two few days ago.

I agree with Samir for 2 k.

Enjoy Delhi.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyeJedi  [View Original Post]
    Hey!

I joined this forum about 2 months ago at the time I had Nothing to share only to learn, Now I believe is the time for sharing since I have come a long way since then, I have a trusted SP with a setup in one of the 5 star hotels in Delhi. His ladies are lovely and totally service oriented although I'm a little bored with same options he keeps giving me week on week on week.

Here attached are the lovely ladies I had the pleasure of spending more than a "few" hours with, I'd be open to sharing the contact in exchange for some equally good or better My favorite ones being the one in the Polka dotted dress and a naughty smile (Very very sweet girl) & The one in the black dress with a drink in her hand. Needless to mention I have repeated these girls and will repeat in the future as well.
    You've got most drooling. Bored? Really? I could repeat them in a pattern & in combinations all year. LOL.

One more thing, this "in exchange" puts some people off.

See examples in the forum of those who share with an abundant mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Breken  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in Club Empire generally after 10.30 and she goes for 5 K.
    You mean MGF?

Damages bro.

Hey!

I joined this forum about 2 months ago at the time I had Nothing to share only to learn, Now I believe is the time for sharing since I have come a long way since then, I have a trusted SP with a setup in one of the 5 star hotels in Delhi. His ladies are lovely and totally service oriented although I'm a little bored with same options he keeps giving me week on week on week.

Here attached are the lovely ladies I had the pleasure of spending more than a "few" hours with, I'd be open to sharing the contact in exchange for some equally good or better My favorite ones being the one in the Polka dotted dress and a naughty smile (Very very sweet girl) & The one in the black dress with a drink in her hand. Needless to mention I have repeated these girls and will repeat in the future as well.

I used to visit GLS a lot maybe 1 year back, so wanted to know how is it doing now? Is it still good? I remember the Thais there but I always had a great experience with these 2 NI's there. I was wondering if its started to offer any FS or if any spa in that area offers FS? Do let me know guys. Planning a visit!

First FR and need to exchange?

What's wrong with you buddy?

World changed when I was sleeping.

Where is the brotherhood?

Hey!

Digits

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Like this. Bro.
    Hi,

Can you please PM her digits.

Delhi adventure

Thanks Sameer bro, will surely keep the Delhi prices in mind while negotiating. Have read the forum and Delhi quality and prices are mouth watering compared to BLR. Would post a FR after trying some of these birds.

Quote Originally Posted by SameerARoadie  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro,

Hope you are well and doing fine, well the girl in Mehandi and in spec looks nice, the, Mehandi girl is curvy (hope not too broad), the girl in specs is also posing to be very comfortable and ready.

I have had experience with this in green-black her name was Pooja, decent service, don't pay more than 2 k though.

P.S.- this is Delhi, don't pay like BLR.

Dry West Delhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell1  [View Original Post]
    No issue brother.

Some one in forum had indicated that you have some contact in dwarka, Delhi. However will try to find myself. Let me know if I can support brothers in any way.
    Find it difficult to find a connect in West Delhi. Dwarka is a perfect place given the apartments privacy.

I had one in sector 23, however, lost it. Easy to reach as well given the metro and on way to Gurgaon. Had one in Dwarka Sector 12 but aint responding now.

Amused that inspite of having good above average income group no service provider exist in Dwarka.

Quote Originally Posted by MD007  [View Original Post]
    I was in Gurgaon and had some spare time in between. I was close to MG Road so decided to go to Uber since I had few sessions left that I wanted to utilise. I had heard about Ms K whom I had not tried so far. Some of the friends from the forum spoke high of her stating she was very fair and hot. So checked her availability, she was available so booked her. I had to wait for almost 10-12 minutes before she came to the room. No doubt she was very fair and good looking but didn't find her very polished. She started the massage which was a very mediocre one, more of a Tel Malish. I told her that I am not new here but I am trying her for the first time. I must say this female had loads of attitude about herself and her friend Ms S. I was getting little put off and the Johnny too could sense it that's why it didn't bother to wake up. After almost 40 minutes of lousy tel malish, she asked me what extra do you want. I said what can you offer, to which she said everything except shucking and fucking. I said are you sure and what do you want for b2 b. Look at her attitude, she tells me that let me clarify first that I don't come in the category of the therapist that you named and have tried. Those therapist can do it for any amount but I don't do it for that sum. I said you tell me your price, she said under normal circumstances I would have quoted 12-15 K but since you are a cold customer of this place and have tried other therapists too, I will charge you 8 K. I said so considerate but I cannot afford that price. I said may be I will have to be content with just the massage from one of the most expensive therapist. She started giving me all stories, she has a list of almost 1000 customers in her phone and than one of his client paid her 35 K for b2 b. She also tells me that this client is impotent, cannot get erection but still paid 35 K for b2 b. I said what a dumb fool.

This is how the one hour session ended. I was not prepared to go beyond 5 K and she was not prepared to come down below 8 K. In the end I gave her a piece of mind, told her that one should boast on her own, let the praise or compliments come from others and she should be more flexible depending on individual to individual. If you are too rigid that it is your loss only.

She asked me to give some tip at least for the massage (which as it is was quite lousy). She said, may be I could turn out to be very lucky for her and she makes 50 K for today. I signed the card for Rs 500/- not for the Massage but for the beauty but for me it was a big KLPD and Johnny was very supportive looking at her attitude getting into deep slumber.
    This spa is so going to do bad in coming days. I too visited recently & their service was shabby. The man at the reception has a dry attitude with a sunken face as if he has been fucked all night. The girls have become high headed, last time I paid miss k 2 k for a b2 b. You have to bargain well & be early to these places to get a good price.

Posting Limitations