Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1691 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Afro beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Fckyooooo  [View Original Post]
    Hey dude,

Are the last three digits 695 ??

If not, can you share her contact info with me over PM. Tried messaging you but your mailbox seems full right now. TIA.
    I think the last digits might be 080. If you'd like to put some light on the 695 contact, the forum members would love to see the pics or a nice from.

Desparado.

Any feedback on these pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaarpaar99  [View Original Post]
    Got some pics from the Mahipal pur SP.
    Did you have the luck to try put any? Would love to read your experience.

Hi bro,

I plan to be in HYD soon for a week, any good leads on independents / SP is welcome and rewarded with good contacts in NCR. Please PM me with your valuable inputs.

The sole reason I am going to activate my PM

Bro, The only reason am going to activate my Pm service is because to fetch this contact detail. Nice FR BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Few days ago got a call from miss the. Of Mayur Vihar.

Fixed her for Sunday. Reached on time.

Drink started.

Surprise. Her friend Miss N also. Came to her flat.

They offered lunch. Drink food smoke & fun started.

Three of us got nude.

She bring chocolate syrup & pour it on jhoony & start licking it while her friend picking my cheat.

Turn by turn they did a long BBBJ with Deepthroat.

Condom came & they rode herself happily turn by turn.

Two hour fucked ended in miss and as CIM.

7-8 condom used as they change condom turn by turn.

Total 4 hers spend. Every position used except anal.

Damage. 5 k.

Like there. Attitude to please. No time watcher. No hurry at all.

Contact please

Quote Originally Posted by Moh1978  [View Original Post]
    Dear all bro,

Before few days, 3 time fuck this Afro beauty named Miss C. Nice, clean and safe place. Fuck for different position. Suck my cock in 69 position very well. Open for BBBJ+CBJ+lip kiss. Very good services.

GFE- 10/10

BBBJ+CBJ- 10/10

WIR. Yes.

Damage- 2 k.
    Hey dude,

Are the last three digits 695 ??

If not, can you share her contact info with me over PM. Tried messaging you but your mailbox seems full right now. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaMan0811  [View Original Post]
    Sent u pm....pls chk

Spaman

I have been off mongering for a while bit returned back with a bang yesterday when I saw an ad in the newspaper that Aurathai spa is offering 60 min session only for 750 bucks. Immediately booked an appointment with their star thai therapist and went. Masaage started with a surprise when she straightaway pulled down the disposable and started with a generous bum massage with sureshot hints. I was surpised as there was no door only a curtain and I had also heard about this spa that extras are strictly not available. Then while gvng a wunderfully genuine massage she came near my ear and whispered " Tell me if you want smthng more" and I was like wow as the therapist was a goodlooking thai. It got settled at a BBJ at 1. 5 k and she did it so so well till the last drop with a graceful CIM. It was a wow session at 750 counter charges and 1. 5 k inside. I'm willing to share branch and therapist details with seniors on pm, so please feel free to pm me.

Also if some frends can help me with the sardarnis name and details and the spa name at indirapuram I think near the park if I remember correctly. I'm really looking forward to your help on this spa with the sardarni option and other good NI options if any brothera can guide me on my pm. Il ever ve grateful and also willing to exchange contacts of other gems for some goodlooking and coperative spa gems.

Your brother.

Naughtyaura.
    Are spa in A mall is another good place you Can check in Indirapuram. I hope spa won't disappoint you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangster83  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for a good B2B in GK area, preferably Thai therapist.

Thanks in advance.
    You can search for BC Spa in GK /2 area for good massage and extras.

Indirapuram pointer

Sent u pm....pls chk
    Spaman
    I have been off mongering for a while bit returned back with a bang yesterday when I saw an ad in the newspaper that Aurathai spa is offering 60 min session only for 750 bucks. Immediately booked an appointment with their star thai therapist and went. Masaage started with a surprise when she straightaway pulled down the disposable and started with a generous bum massage with sureshot hints. I was surpised as there was no door only a curtain and I had also heard about this spa that extras are strictly not available. Then while gvng a wunderfully genuine massage she came near my ear and whispered " Tell me if you want smthng more" and I was like wow as the therapist was a goodlooking thai. It got settled at a BBJ at 1. 5 k and she did it so so well till the last drop with a graceful CIM. It was a wow session at 750 counter charges and 1. 5 k inside. I'm willing to share branch and therapist details with seniors on pm, so please feel free to pm me.

Also if some frends can help me with the sardarnis name and details and the spa name at indirapuram I think near the park if I remember correctly. I'm really looking forward to your help on this spa with the sardarni option and other good NI options if any brothera can guide me on my pm. Il ever ve grateful and also willing to exchange contacts of other gems for some goodlooking and coperative spa gems.

Your brother.

Naughtyaura.[/QUOTE].

WOW. This sounds like a great couple.

Are they indies or booked via a SP? Are they available at short notice E. G. tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]

Drink started.

Three of us got nude.

She bring chocolate syrup & pour it on jhoony & start licking it while her friend picking my cheat.

Damage. 5 k.

I am currently in a Karol Bagh hotel tonight and and would be interested if there is something available locally. Don't want to travel around if something is available locally.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any SP's / Indi's / Hotels that offer Room+Girl packages in the Karol Bagh / surrounding areas?

PM me please!

WG

Quote Originally Posted by SecretEmpire  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the digits? Will respond as per your choice.
    Hi,

Can you suggest some nice MILFs in Delhi, as I am new to Delhi going to visit by may I like to have fun with nice MILFs and girls.

Threesome

Drink started.

Three of us got nude.

Damage. 5 k.

B2B in GK

Any suggestions for a good B2B in GK area, preferably Thai therapist.

Thanks in advance.

Good Time

Hi all,

Tried this sexy Russian yesterday at one of my SP place in S. Ex area.

I would say one of the best service I have ever had or any one could ever have.

The girl is really ready to please, kissed for about 10 minutes then 69, some massage and did in cowgirl for 10 minutes then missionary and came in.

Girl 8/10

Service 10/10

Boobs 9/10 very firm and big can see in pic.

Pussy 8/10 very sweet no odour at all.

Charges 6000 shot, I know bit higher for Russian but worth every penny.

WIR- Anytime.

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian.jpg‎  

Dolly?

Has anyone tried Dolly recently?

Not able to reach her. Is she still in business?

Posting Limitations