Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1607 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lifesavers

Quote Originally Posted by AntiKlpd  [View Original Post]
    She definitely has a VD.

Has a swelling in pussy.
    Thanks sky and anti. Thanks for the critical advice. Bless you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyboy23  [View Original Post]
    Bro.

What I learnt from a fellow monger. (Exact Verbatim).

" She is very young but seems she has some problem. It hurts her on penetration. Looks like some VD. Better to avoid".

I donot know whether her pussy is tight or VD.

I am accepting his observation, so not going.

Now it is upto you guys to decide.

Sky.
    She definitely has a VD.

Has a swelling in pussy.

Bro.

What I learnt from a fellow monger. (Exact Verbatim).

" She is very young but seems she has some problem. It hurts her on penetration. Looks like some VD. Better to avoid".

I donot know whether her pussy is tight or VD.

I am accepting his observation, so not going.

Now it is upto you guys to decide.

Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by RajeeSsport  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Any reviews on her. Looks promising.

Rahul. Have you tried?

She is Malika. She operates from Mahipalpur.

4 k to 5 k.

Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotMyGirl  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

Intend to go with this one from CIS at 6 k.

Though I am aware photos rarely meet in person, still if pros, such as Rahul84, LoneRanger1976, RajeesSport, could hold a candle would be delighted.

Written earlier about her!!

Post #18330.

I had an interaction with this lady on AFF, had written earlier about her and refer this lead to some senior ones here, I think. I was at Baroda, so could not make it, so, a close shave for me. Isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by FunInDelhi  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I guess you met with this cheater. She is a Psycho. A non ISG friend of mine had a similar exp with her. But it was for ST. And he ended up paying 3 k.

Reports

ActionOriented
    Quote Originally Posted by RajeeSsport  [View Original Post]
    Aahhhh. What goes around comes around. I hope it was ms S. Maybe the dog ran away with the bone.

And the cow jumped over the moon.

Hilarious!
    Trust an Indian to do something like this. Get the service, claim no money and run away. Which is why Pattaya is out of bounds for most, keep this practice up and girls at MPs here will ask for payment upfront. Crazy behaviour.

Feedback?

Hi guys,

Any reviews on her. Looks promising.

Rahul. Have you tried?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20150123-WA0007.jpg‎  

Hi friends,

Though I am aware photos rarely meet in person, still if pros, such as Rahul84, LoneRanger1976, RajeesSport, could hold a candle would be delighted.
    She looks really good. Not sure if you have the digits. Can you PM me if possible.

Bone-why

Quote Originally Posted by Dhoni82  [View Original Post]
    I don't any body from ISG done this? Was in T spa s. Mart dlf. My regular therapist told me that she has started taking money in advance for extras. One guy FS her but forgot to carry cash so asked her to wait and he ll be back from nearby ATM. Funny part he did not came and after all it was bony time (first customer of the day).

I could not stop laughing.
    Aahhhh. What goes around comes around. I hope it was ms S. Maybe the dog ran away with the bone.

And the cow jumped over the moon.

Hilarious!

Good advice

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousCircle  [View Original Post]
    Not more than 4 k for ST. She's Zesica, many have tasted her for the amount I mentioned. A fair deal at that price.

Good advice from VC. Even at 4 k. Expect no miracles. Just standard service. I would avoid. Go for the newbies. They are more eager to please. Avoid tried, tested and experienced pros.

Remember. We have cash, time and attention. They only have a hole. Think with the big brain. Not with the little head.

Happy hunting!

Hold tight your purse bro

Not more than 4 k for ST. She's Zesica, many have tasted her for the amount I mentioned. A fair deal at that price.

Hi friends,

SP contact

Monger brothers don't ask me for the latest SPcontact can't share with anyone as it's not my contact. Got it from Mrahul and it's upon him to share or not. Just can't spoil the mongering fun. Open to share my contacts but can't do that as I had lost my phone in you. S and starting afresh.

Average SPA experience

Post working hours visited [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] mall. Lady at the counter had an amazing back. Asked her for rates, she said 1 K for 45 minutes massage, 15 minutes shower. She said you want NE or NI. I said whatever, should be good. She smiled, and said I will give you a good one.

Into the room, undressed and wore the disposable. In comes an about 30 lady. Starts massage, is from Siliguri. Reaches areas dangerously close to prohibition zone. 15 minutes in I finally ask her for extra service. Quotes 3 K for B2B and HJ. I ask for BJ, but says no. Agrees to do HJ plus B2 B in 2.5 K.

Nice experience, but guess was on my way out saw two much better therapists. There is always a next time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Need help, first time

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and just activated my PM and also new to this scene. It would be actually great if someone could share some good independent contacts in Delhi. Have gone through the forums and found people helping each other. So please guide me in this.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion2007  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

RPM is beat now. No crowd there. Just a couple of guys drinking and intolerably high music volume. Bacchus is renamed and is OK. Good quality stuff. Night out ranges from 4 K to 10 k depending on your negotiation skills.

Ciao!

S
    What is the new name of Bacchus.

Posting Limitations