Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1214 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Long due visit to Deestar

Thanks to Anti for sharing the contact. It was really a long due to visit Deestar. Was on that side of city so called Dee. Told her I am near sapna and wanted to visit her. She told she was free. She directed and I reached her place. Was sweating badly so told her that we should take bath. She agreed and we had a sensual bath. Post that deed started. She us real gem. BBBJ, rimming was really best I ever had. She made me cum in half of the time I usually take.

Thanks anti bro.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionOriented  [View Original Post]
    Guys, please exercise some financial prudence. Paying 4. 5 k for a HJ TL routine is not acceptable in any universe. If shelling out 4. 5 k doesn't matter to you, please think of other mongers out there who are not loaded and would prefer to keep rates low. In the interest of greater good, an appeal.
    I believe these appeals would not be of any use. Some people specially newbies do sucker up for girls with the dick in their hand in MPs. They then end up paying whatever the girl demands. I think with maturity better sense and control starts prevailing in your mongering life. I have now made all the SPs and MP girls realize that I would pay the price I want and not what they command simply by not budging and making them act out of desperation. Patience is the key here and they do call me back after few hours or a day when they see I have not given up on my offer. Even at MPs its simple to just tell the girl THANK YOU BUT I can't PAY THAT. ALL I PAY IS THIS MUCH IF YOU WANT OR ELSE MAYBE I WOULD STOP CHOOSING YOUR SERVICE ALTOGETHER. If you are regular to a MP you are like a loyal customer she won't want to give up and would then cooperate. I still pay 500 Rs for HJ+TL+ an Occasional BJ sometime and for B2 B + FS I pay 1 k. If I just want to get laid I would rather go to a SP pay 2. 5 k-3 k whereas at the MP paying counter of 1. 5 k + 3 k tip for B2 B+BJ makes it 4. 5 K which is ridiculous in my opinion if you are also not getting laid!

Quote Originally Posted by MRahul84  [View Original Post]
    Bro. She quoted me 3 k. In call.

2. 5 k for Outcall.
    But is she worth it?
    As Anti told me she only worth 1.5-2 k. In call.
    She's being boycotted right now by forum members to bring her to senses. Out call prices should be ranging to 4 k for two shots. Incall too should be in the same league.

If you give her the impression that you are willing to pay her the price she wants she is going to jack it up further. LR had her for just some Chinese, anti had her for 1. 5 k with this trend you can judge then if someone wants to be a sucker and end up paying what's asking!

Quote Originally Posted by RahulSharma140  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me about su San to spa in mahipalpur. Ne chance of extras here.
    Have been there long time back. Atleast then it was clean place w / o extra. Haven't heard too many people scoring here though. ! So better to skip I guesss. ! .

Quote Originally Posted by RahulSharma140  [View Original Post]
    Visited GLS spa in m pur. Took a master therapist whos from Thailand and lady in question though open for b2 b and HJ was quoting 5 k for b2 b and 2 k for Hi. Politely told her that cannot afford to give her that and she came down to 3 k which I felt was more for her. Asked for 2 k b2 b but she refused. Told her not interested and asked her to finish the massage which was non existent. Overall disappointing performance.

Delhi trip has been a disappointment ever since I've come here.
    True true. Some of the thai therapists at gls have been acting up. ! Not many good spas left with great thai babes. Mayb ggaon in a spa or two. !

Quote Originally Posted by RockNProwl  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Hoping everybody is enjoying and playing safe. Last week went to J 1 and booked a muslim therapist an ex-Aura from adjoining mall, cutie face. But very experienced and super money oriented. Had tried her once in aura. About the girl, she is Indian but can be easily mistaken as cis, extra fair, slim body. Anyways started with normal massage. After 10 minutes I enquired about B2B, in came bomb of 10 k. Sir yahaan to sab itna Hi dete hain (here everybody pays this much only). Tried to negotiate hard but she didn't bulge. Finally settled at 4500 for tl and HJ. Her sexy legs were making me hornier with every second. Now she removed her top and bra. Started with killer DFK literally chewing my lips. This girl is expert in DFK, then licked her nipples, has the softest of boobs. Kissed her upper body fully. Tried to put hands in her panty. Resisted first but later allowed. Was not able to remove it. So after 30 minutes of dfk, boobs sucking loaded in her hand. Her skin makes you to kiss her body again and again. Though didn't get BBJ like in Rajouri garden spas but felt fully satisfied, she can be counted as one of the most beautiful therapist in gurgaon, earlier was star of aura.

But such experiences do put a hole in your pocket as you are spending around 7000 and not even having sex, but once a while the ambience of the place and short skirts do make a difference.

Disc: went there last Sunday only 5 people were there, still new and long way to go to match the footfalls of others like peppers in bristol.

Pool Party: they organise pool party every Sunday from 8.30 with 2000 entry for stags with unlimited snacks and drinks. Saw 2 guys enjoying and pool and 4 girls with normal dressing having drinks.
    Dude. ! Thts way too generous! 4. 5 k! Phew. ! Control your horses man. ! Cheers!

O wot?! 4. 5 K? For HJ tl?! Who's tht dude man. ! Wow. ! AO man. There should be protest for this in front of jantar mantar! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionOriented  [View Original Post]
    Guys, please exercise some financial prudence. Paying 4. 5 k for a HJ TL routine is not acceptable in any universe. If shelling out 4. 5 k doesn't matter to you, please think of other mongers out there who are not loaded and would prefer to keep rates low. In the interest of greater good, an appeal.

Prudence please

One night 2 pops

I am conflicted, I returned to Delhi last evening and during the daylight hours earlier in the day had fixed a girl to be gift wrapped and delivered to my place. Although some members of the Mumbai forum were kind enough to inform me of the availability in and around where I was putting up, work had me consumed and whatever little free time I had I wanted to spend with friends. Having been dry for a week, AO needed action desperately.

I am usually not that impulsive about snapping up a girl whose pic the SP's send, I usually bore the shit out of them in order to drive down prices. This girl was interesting, although Nepali, she had looks which are common with Thai spinners. I was sold.

SP quoted 8 k for the night, I settled at 6 k with 500 extra for cab fare.

When she got to my place at 10 pm she arrived in a stunning black dress with her hair done up in a bun. I was so happy, my mind immediately was singing Pharell Williams song with the same name. Paid the minder who came to drop her, took her into my room. Now the power companies decided to play a cruel trick, with voltage fluctuations power in my area went out.

The power back up didn't kick in. I was embarassed and sensed a KLPD, shitty weather in Delhi and without air conditioning is not conducive to coitus. The girl is tattooed and by profession she is a tattoo artist, she has two big tattoos, one on the right arm and other on her left leg. Not the best work, but hey I am not a big fan of tatoos.

With her I felt no rush, no pressure to get down and dirty from the word go. I was conflicted, she claimed that she wasn't a WG, and with a twist of fate while travelling in India, had got stuck doing this so that she could make some money to go back home. I now know every family member and what her life's story has been about.

I was conflicted, because I do know everyone who enters this profession does it out of some kind of compulsion. This was the first time I was touched. Also, her pic had been given a stamp of approval by few forum members as well, not that it's important but is encouraging. I was happy to just talk to her, anyways after smoking a doobie, she doesn't smoke pot or drink, but smokes. Horny AO got wild after the doobie. Turns out she was as turned on, who would have guessed, slow passionate kisses lead to more intense kissing. One needs to be careful with this girl, because she is not that concerned about the "packet" or protection. She would have let me do her bareback, but I won't have gone bareback, I don't even get tempted by the thought. While the only kill joy of the night was that I didn't get a BJ, she more than made up for it by granting me unrestricted access elsewhere.

Her boobs are bigger than they appear in the picture, her bra is very deceptive. While they weren't the prettiest boobs I have seen, they certainly were the best on a Nepali. A 20'year old pussy certainly has it's benefits and her tom boy nature only got her more excited with the banging. Initially tight, the foreplay had already had her juices flowing. I was easily able to go in without lube, Happy me. While she licked me all over, and I had done the same to her, I had to now mount her. She had a cute yet knowing smile, I went in missionary. Missionary soon tires you out, I moved to doggie. She was amazing and made all the right noises, I can't claim that I was actually making her that horny. In any case, since there was no one else in the house.

I didn't mind her moaning as much as she liked. Doggie lead to an interesting position, name unknown, but it was really awesome and I have been wanting to try it out for sometime.

After both of us got exhausted, we lay around for 5 minutes and then I motioned to her to come on top and she eagerly obliged. Recent patterns suggest that cowgirl works best for me to cum, not sure why I am making a habit out of it. She drilled me in cowgirl and after I was still unable to cum, she took jhonny in her ass in cowgirl. I was in 7th heaven, I blew my load with a few strokes. Yes, I too utilised the privacy, and grunted. She did a few more strokes after I came, in a beautiful ending to a high GFE experience, she planted several kisses on me.

We chilled out listening to music for a while, I was famished and needed a drink.

So I went to my kitchen to fix myself up, by the time I returned I saw her dozing off. I tried to revive her after an hour or so, but I gave up soon because I was tired as well.

So slept like a baby for 6 hours. Woke up at around 10 am, and had a raging boner going for me. The joy, since.

We slept in the nude, after licking her up, I went down. She was still shy. Her eyes were half closed. I thought after having slept for a solid 6 hours, she would be up and about. So I put on the last SKYN that I had, lathered on KY which I purchased in Pattaya. Something very weird happened, the condom just melted! Thankfully before I put it in. I was stunned. I turned my drawer upside down and found a Durex king I had picked up during my travels and put it on, lathered it up and it was good to go. Banged her in doggie for a long time, then took access to her ass. Her shyness for that particular hole had gone away. Again, as luck would have it I came only while getting drilled in cowgirl.

I thought I had taken a few action pics, but on viewing them later found that nothing was visible due to poor lighting. It was 11 am and the SP hadn't called me, that's a good sign tht I am able to rustle up fear. The girl informed me that the SP had called her up sometime ago, before we started round 2, but she wasn't in a hurrying mood. The deal was for 3 shots, but for me 2 quality shots are more than enough, only thing that got missed out and she didn't show eagerness was for a.

Bbj. I am glad to have returned back to Delhi, seems like decent stock has started to arrive in the kennels, which to me means happy days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm not going for her and have not agreed to her exorbitant price, but the pics of her big bosoms won't let me forget her. Waiting for the rates to cool down and sanity to prevail.
    Bro. She quoted me 3 k. In call.

2. 5 k for Outcall.
    But is she worth it?
    As Anti told me she only worth 1.5-2 k. In call.

Quote Originally Posted by JJamvant  [View Original Post]
    So Ranchoddas Shyamaldas Chanchad & Pia Sahasrabuddhe lived happily ever after. She wanted to hear the story of this Hindi movie again so as to ensure that she had the story exactly the way it was. With her head in my lap, and my cock kissing the back of her head, I was happy to oblige being a story teller for 10 minutes. She lovingly slapped my knees every time I would rap those nipples during the punctuations as if to say "keep your hands to yourself and pay attention".

Payback time missy, I said. Why don't you do a Hindi movie slow dance for me? Something about this excited her. Maybe she felt like a forgotten star who had been asked to charm the crowd? Pia? Kareena? Whatever.

Her attitude, her butt, her smile, yes in that order. She was so special. Ok so she started to wiggle her butt ever sooooo slowly and draw it out as if to rag my forehead. Was she trying to take it all in? I moved back, just a little and then stretched those ass cheeks. Leaned forward to smell her cave. Uuuu nice. Would I lick it? Na, but it sure tempted me. Her dance continued and even though the Tagalog lyrics still meant nothing, her ass cheeks and my balls (eye) were having fluent, intimate conversation. I relaxed some more, sat down on the edge of the bed and exhaled while she continued the dawdling moves.

It was time to change positions, she was now on the bed in the doggy, and yes, still dancing. Buried my head and kissed both cheeks (again) and then, turned her around. Let's do a slow dance, I proposed. She did not use vocal chords this time but took my hand to help me out of the bed. I leaned against the wall and asked her to show me the kind of slow poison that would tempt the Gods! She danced with her back towards me like an intoxicated serpent. Un. Believe. Able. I stood behind her and let my dick rest on that bubble butt. This strange posture was so apt. She would turn back on odd occasions to look down and check my mass and then, beam. I feasted my eyes on that butt, her vacillating-vaist (vv), her mane and yes, my growing seepage! I got out of position, reached out to the bed and got myself a towel to wipe of the ooze only to turn around and see her now standing on the chair that she had pulled up from underneath the TV ledge. Wow. She was in the mood bro and both my brains instructed me to just sit back and enjoy the show. She continued the slow dance for another few minutes only to be bunged by me. Its time for dinner. I invited her to check how soft the mattress was, she obliged smilingly knowing that dinner was being served. The rest, my brothers, was mentioned in my post titled "would you repeat her" (so something like that.).
    Bro. What a poetric lines.

Jai ho.

Quote Originally Posted by MD007  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Saxxba. I am sure 4. 5 k for HJ+TL must be highest anyone would have paid from the Delhi forum.

[QbUOTE=RockNProwl;1599334]Hi all.

Hoping everybody is enjoying and playing safe. Last week went to J 1 and booked a muslim therapist an ex-Aura from adjoining mall, cutie face. But very experienced and super money oriented. Had tried her once in aura. About the girl, she is Indian but can be easily mistaken as cis, extra fair, slim body. Anyways started with normal massage. After 10 minutes I enquired about B2 B, in came bomb of 10 k. Sir yahaan to sab itna Hi dete hain (here everybody pays this much only). Tried to negotiate hard but she didn't bulge. Finally settled at 4500 for tl and HJ. Her sexy legs were making me hornier with every second. Now she removed her top and bra. Started with killer DFK literally chewing my lips. This girl is expert in DFK, then licked her nipples, has the softest of boobs. Kissed her upper body fully. Tried to put hands in her panty. Resisted first but later allowed. Was not able to remove it. So after 30 minutes of dfk, boobs sucking loaded in her hand. Her skin makes you to kiss her body again and again. Though didn't get BBJ like in Rajouri garden spas but felt fully satisfied, she can be counted as one of the most beautiful therapist in gurgaon, earlier was star of aura.

But such experiences do put a hole in your pocket as you are spending around 7000 and not even having sex, but once a while the ambience of the place and short skirts do make a difference.

Disc: went there last Sunday only 5 people were there, still new and long way to go to match the footfalls of others like peppers in bristol.

Pool Party: they organise pool party every Sunday from 8. 30 with 2000 entry for stags with unlimited snacks and drinks. Saw 2 guys enjoying and pool and 4 girls with normal dressing having drinks.
    [ / QUOTE].

Bro. For this amount you can bang a sexy chick.

Bro. Any review for her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140725-WA0113.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Ssdel  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on these quoted 1.5 k to 2 k by SP.
    Bro. Girls look good. OK. Any pointer for where his den is?

Are you referring to Saxxba. I am sure 4. 5 k for HJ+TL must be highest anyone would have paid from the Delhi forum.

[QbUOTE=RockNProwl;1599334]Hi all.

Hoping everybody is enjoying and playing safe. Last week went to J 1 and booked a muslim therapist an ex-Aura from adjoining mall, cutie face. But very experienced and super money oriented. Had tried her once in aura. About the girl, she is Indian but can be easily mistaken as cis, extra fair, slim body. Anyways started with normal massage. After 10 minutes I enquired about B2 B, in came bomb of 10 k. Sir yahaan to sab itna Hi dete hain (here everybody pays this much only). Tried to negotiate hard but she didn't bulge. Finally settled at 4500 for tl and HJ. Her sexy legs were making me hornier with every second. Now she removed her top and bra. Started with killer DFK literally chewing my lips. This girl is expert in DFK, then licked her nipples, has the softest of boobs. Kissed her upper body fully. Tried to put hands in her panty. Resisted first but later allowed. Was not able to remove it. So after 30 minutes of dfk, boobs sucking loaded in her hand. Her skin makes you to kiss her body again and again. Though didn't get BBJ like in Rajouri garden spas but felt fully satisfied, she can be counted as one of the most beautiful therapist in gurgaon, earlier was star of aura.

Pool Party: they organise pool party every Sunday from 8. 30 with 2000 entry for stags with unlimited snacks and drinks. Saw 2 guys enjoying and pool and 4 girls with normal dressing having drinks. [ / QUOTE].

Posting Limitations