Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 293 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Makita Spa Bali

Ended up staying one night at the Ibis hotel on Jalan Dewi Sri put up there by Garuda after our flight was cancelled, so was back in the Kuta area for just one night. Just a few doors down from the Ibis is the Melati Spa. Could not beat this for convenience just a 3 minute walk so we decided to check it out.

They have an odd set up here. You can not see the girls just numbers on a board. You pick a number massage lotto. My buddy got 14 I got 37. We each selected the deluxe room for 350,000 rupiah about $30 US at current 2014 rates.

You get to a decent sized room with a large mattress on the floor and a shower. Get naked and lie on the bed 5 minutes later this cute little spinner-37, walks in with tea, watermelon and a bowl of lotion.

This girl is speaks very little English. I know a little Bahasa Indonesiaso I tried to communicate as best I could. She starts with the massage actually not that bad. After the flip, I say I want plus plus, she say no plus, only handjob, she knew how to say handjob in English. I say no, want plus. She says no plus, well ok then, how much for the handjob? She keeps asking how much you pay? I say how much you want? I finally say 100,000 if she takes off her clothes and allows some touching. Eventually she says 500, as in 500,000 rupiah and only remove the top and no touching. This all takes time with gestures and broken English. Mind you, this is only for a handjob. Reluctantly, I offered her 200,000 for a naked handjob. She came down to 400,000. I said Tidak. I was not going to pay that much for a handjob with her top off only and no touching. So that was it. I said fuck it and left. No tip. The girl was not too bright. And she would not even give me a name not even a fake name.

My buddy does much better with #14. On the flip, she is fine with plus plus, wants 1,000,000. They eventually settle on 700000 covered BJ and sex and shower afterwards. Her name was Wrena. And she gave a decent massage as well.

So yes on #14 and an emphatic No on #37or go for massage Lotto. Melati is located on Jalan Dewi Sri big sign on the side of the building, can't miss it.

Riverview Spa-Bali

My buddies and I are visiting Bali and Komodo for a two week scuba diving trip. A very long day of flying from LA to Hong Kong and then to Bali-all on Cathay Pacific- fabulous airline. Upon arrival, decided to check out the Riverview Spa before leaving the next day for Tulamben. From what I've read, Riverview is one of the few plus plus places on Bali. Grabbed a cab on Laksmana in Seminyak- about a 15 minute ride. The guy charged me 50000 rupiah- under $5- turned out that was too much. Arrived at Riverview just after 8:00 pm. The fellow at the front- Putu- says welcome back. Decided on the one girl package 1.2 million rupiah- over $100- ridiculously high for Bali. I didn't have the time or the energy to bargain- so went with that. This was supposed to be for 1 1/2 hours. Putu brought out one girl--who was young, fit with a cute smile. Went with it. She leads me back to the room which is a very nice large room with king size bed- large jacuzzi tub, sink and toilet- actually quite upscale- website pics are right on. This girl's name. Or I should say the name she was using was "Audi" just like the car. She claimed to be a Balinese girl from Lovina-age 21. Banging body- natural B's. She speaks limited English but enough so we could communicate at a basic level. It helped that I knew a few words in Bahasa Indonesia. Started with a massage- nothing great- after 10 or 15 minutes she left to get a large bowl of some lotion that she used for the slippery body to body massage. This was certainly the best part of this encounter. Covered in this lotion- body slide while I'm on my stomach-loved the feel of her pussy grinding on my ass. Then the Filipino and she continues with the body to body slippery massage for a bit longer. But she wants to put on the condom way too soon to my liking-I delayed it a bit- but she wanted to get on with it. So on with the cover- BJ and then mish. That was pretty much it. Sex was no great shakes. No BBBJ- no kissing- no DATY. Nothing close to GFE. The best about Audi was her cute smile, her nice body and the slippery massage. If I was back in LA, this would be no repeat. Finished with a shower in the big tub- and I was done just after just about an hour. I'm guessing that this isn't bad as far as Bali goes-I much prefer chatting the girls up in a bar before hand- in order for there to hopefully be some chemistry.

Riverview called me a cab- this time 30,000 rupiah ((less than $3) for the ride back to the hotel. Gave the guy 50 k as I hated to see the other guy get 50, while this fellow only got 30. And still less than $5- a fraction of Uber.

Will be back in the Sanur area in a couple of weeks- will report then.

Indonesian girls

Quote Originally Posted by JustBlue  [View Original Post]
    Even the police over pay and can get bad service. The Indo hookers are truly the B team. But good hunting guys and gals. LOL.
    What part of this story makes you think Indonesian girls are a "be team"? Looks like the local cops think they have a right to behave like the mob.

Do you have any personal experience with Indonesian girls?

Regards,

Ko.

Bad Service

Even the police over pay and can get bad service. The Indo hookers are truly the B team. But good hunting guys and gals. LOL.

""Police were a little embarrassed by the actions of some in their own ranks yesterday when three members of Bali Police rampaged and caused havoc in a complex in Jalan Danau Poso, Sanur. It is alleged that the men rampaged because they couldn't get free sex with prostitutes at the location. The incident occurred on Thursday morning around 2 am. According to the official, the culprits came to the location in a drunken state. When arriving at the house of ill-repute, the members of the police corps ordered the women for a charge of Rp 250 thousand. "They came in a private car to the location and instantly demanded to bring girls," says the source.

The incident began when one of the members, after having dealings with one of the prostitutes named Santi (24), didn't want to pay. Before this there had been a war of words in the room, even the sound of moans of Santi after being slapped. After more violence, the woman ran out of the room to her co-workers' bungalow. Regarding this matter, The police only want to protect there members. "Ah where did you get this story? Is it true there is a report? We have checked but nothing happened, and also there was no report made," he said. "" LOL Heeeee.

Just saying that's all. That place across the road has opened up again. OCJ

The place you are referring to across the road from the ON ON Bar is the Goanna Bar.

It is owned by an Aussie Miner Fly in Fly Out who is married to an Indonesian woman.

It is NOT a place to pick up girls just a good watering hole.

Quote Originally Posted by OneCrazyJoe  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I don't think anyone has mentioned the On On bar, not many FL's. If any, but a good place to meet other like minded individuals and have few beers, and share stories of conquests past. I'm. Not sure if its still going but Wednesday night is sexy dancer night, just some hot chicks dancing in lingerie, giving patrons lap dance's.

Just saying that's all. That place across the road has opened up again. Not sure if the girls are fl's or bar maids, maybe both.

Happy trails,

OCJ
    One thing about the On On is that a few of those barmaids will go home with you also. More so the night shift girls.

Hi guys,

I don't think anyone has mentioned the On On bar, not many FL's. If any, but a good place to meet other like minded individuals and have few beers, and share stories of conquests past. I'm. Not sure if its still going but Wednesday night is sexy dancer night, just some hot chicks dancing in lingerie, giving patrons lap dance's.

Just saying that's all. That place across the road has opened up again. Not sure if the girls are fl's or bar maids, maybe both.

Happy trails,

OCJ

I think the map lists the info you want

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to elaborate on this: names of other bars with FLs in Sanur? Even if they have been mentioned before; as an update? I just think it's a good idea to have a complete (as far as possible) list to refer newcomers to.
    Shuga,

If you run the Bali Monger Map (https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...a=0&dg=feature) through Taurich's map printing utility, (http://maps.taurich.org/printmaps/) it generates a complete list of all the places listed on the map, in a format that is much more user-friendly than simply printing the map page. There's a better explanation of how to do this in Barri's post 3609 (http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1449607)

Quote Originally Posted by CoozeHound  [View Original Post]
    Always things to add really as there are more bars of course but pretty well all of the Sanur bars seem to have been mentioned at various times.
    Yes, I reckoned you would know more. Would you care to elaborate on this: names of other bars with FLs in Sanur? Even if they have been mentioned before; as an update? I just think it's a good idea to have a complete (as far as possible) list to refer newcomers to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cooze Hound. Very interesting with some background info. Would you say that the list is complete, or is there anything to add?

Maybe it was as simple as that the young pretty ones went into hiding when they saw you approaching "whacked out on local intoxicants", and only the slow moving were left? I have seen that happen. But I agree with Barri: I have only seen the 30++ in the FL bars.
    Always things to add really as there are more bars of course but pretty well all of the Sanur bars seem to have been mentioned at various times.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    I was whacked out on local intoxicants served to me in form of milkshakes most of my trip but that did in no way cloud my judgement and I don't want any demeaning comments about my choice of intoxication in relation to my ability to judge quality of talent.
    It's been 30 years since my experiment with the local vegetables and I can clearly remember that the effect is HALLUCINATORY. I remember an American girl who had a slightly big nose. As I watched it, it grew longer! Another pretty girl became stunningly beautiful in my eyes as an average looking girl became quite ugly. Next time, try checking out the fishbowls completely sober. I have been hanging out at them for years and I have NEVER seen a girl looking older than about 35. I would guestimate 25-35 as the most common age with a smaller number below 25. I recently checked out the three areas on Danau Tempe and, contrary to your experience, I found more older girls and certainly MUCH fatter and uglier girls than the average at the fishbowls. I thought the whole area was pretty bloody disgusting to be honest. The fishbowls could never be described as "spotless" but they are at least bright enough to see the dirt! Incidentally, if you were in Bali during Ramadan and Idul Fitri (about July 1 to August 10) then the selection at the fishbowls is both small and pretty bad. I guess the more successful girls can afford to travel! Better luck next time!

Another 2 X?

Quote Originally Posted by GetMeOff  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake recently
    Yes it seems so. Can you please tell the location of this 2 X, I don't think it is on Bali Monger Map https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...e76bcdda&msa=0.

Ripoff place in Sanur (avoid house 2 X)

I made the mistake recently of following a taxi driver's sales pitch to go see the girls in Sanur. It turned to be one of the overpriced places. The driver was standing by his taxi on Jl. Legian, near the intersection with Poppies II, at night. He was one of the Indonesians with Chinese-type features, and he was wore eyeglasses. He claimed the price would be 200,000 IDR, plus his fare, so I rode with him to Sanur. In Sanur, he turned in at the address 2 X, into a courtyard. There were several guys standing around outside, and a small lineup of average-looking women in street clothes. There were no other customers, Indo or Western. Then he informed me that the price was actually 600,000. Feeling outnumbered, I went ahead and chose one anyway. Apparently the 2 X location is a ripoff for Western tourists.

Later in the week, I returned to Sanur, but this time with a younger guy on a motorcycle. He drove further along the highway leading to Sanur, past 2 X, to an area with more than one X-house. We drove to few different places, until he found the one that had the best action that night. There was a 'fishbowl'-type room, with several wowen, many of them good-looking, a far better selection than at 2 X. And a good number of Indo customers looking at them, making selections. The woman I chose gave good service and had a great set of, at a price of 300,00 (I left a 50,000 tip).

The motorbike guys are less interested in ripping off Westerners than the taxi guys, I have found. He even told me not to tip the 50 K, he said the 300 K was enough. He said "do not pay twice!" as he called it. The locals don't tip in Sanur, it seems.

I can't recall which X house it was just now, I will check my notes and post it later.

Bar list complete?

*snip* you have done a good update here and know your patch.
    Thanks Cooze Hound. Very interesting with some background info. Would you say that the list is complete, or is there anything to add?

*snip* When I was in Bali the tourist area fishbowls were just flooded with aunts and grandmas
    Maybe it was as simple as that the young pretty ones went into hiding when they saw you approaching "whacked out on local intoxicants", and only the slow moving were left? I have seen that happen. But I agree with Barri: I have only seen the 30++ in the FL bars.

Just because our perception of reality differs so insanely I'm going to take a plane back
    Looks like you had a bad trip (from your posts) and should return home and post about those greener pastures.

Actually for Ginge, whom was seeking the Ladyboy,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge1231  [View Original Post]
    If the last question is out of bounds
    Thought I read somewhere it is out of bounds. IMHO, Cooze answered the main purpose / thrust of Ginge1231's post.

Posting Limitations