Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 288 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    Dropped into 505 the other night. None of my favourites were there so I picked a very cute slim chick. Got to the room and she started ranting on about tips. Great body, a 9 at least. Didn't like her tits or pussy fondled, wouldn't give me a BJ without condom and had no idea how to get me horny. She groaned in any position even though I was being as gentle as possible. A complete waste of time and money.
    This happens to the best of us (of course that excludes me. Hehehe).

Bessi--505

Dropped into 505 the other night. None of my favourites were there so I picked a very cute slim chick. Got to the room and she started ranting on about tips. Great body, a 9 at least. Didn't like her tits or pussy fondled, wouldn't give me a BJ without condom and had no idea how to get me horny. She groaned in any position even though I was being as gentle as possible. A complete waste of time and money.

Bars in Sanur

Quote Originally Posted by MoDiddley  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I'm not too much into the fishbowl scene but could any of you kind people recommend some fun bars where I might meet some nice ladies around Sanur. Travelling early August and fancy the odd if anyone can recommend any nice massage places in the vicinity.

Cheers guys.
    RTFF.

+ you will find names of bars with FLs, like Sweatheart, Tripple be. Now Double A me thinks or the 10 bars alley and heaps more.

If you are not too lazy, do your homework, go there and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by FredGold  [View Original Post]
    RTFF.

Actually first have a paid membership, then RTFF.

So far I have contributed nothing to this forum, but have had many questions answered by RTFF. When I get to Bali. I have every intention of postng pictures and a report.

I suggest you go back about a year if posts and then start reading the forum to the present. By the time you get to the current date, 99+% of your questions will be answered!!

HAPPY HUNTING FRED.
    Good post mate. I found this forum a few weeks ago. Paid the membership fee, made an introduction post and then started reading. Most of my questions have been asked and answered on previous posts, just took a bit of reading on my part.

Thanks for the info guys.

I have been waiting to say this.

RTFF.

Actually first have a paid membership, then RTFF.

So far I have contributed nothing to this forum, but have had many questions answered by RTFF. When I get to Bali. I have every intention of postng pictures and a report.

I suggest you go back about a year if posts and then start reading the forum to the present. By the time you get to the current date, 99+% of your questions will be answered!!

HAPPY HUNTING FRED.

Quote Originally Posted by MoDiddley  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I'm not too much into the fishbowl scene but could any of you kind people recommend some fun bars where I might meet some nice ladies around Sanur. Travelling early August and fancy the odd if anyone can recommend any nice massage places in the vicinity.

Cheers guys.

Sanur

Hi there,

Cheers guys.

Village Arum Spa

Based on reviews from other mongers (thanks!) went across to this establishment last week when I was in Bali. I was staying in Seminyak so this turned out to be quite a trek. Close to 45 minutes by cab. Walked in and was shown the menu. The highest end massage they had was the 21 hand 4 S Massage, which I was told is the one where you lie on your side and have two girls massage you. Cost 400,000 + 25,000 for the VIP room option with an in-room shower. The room was basic but clean. Was told to shower and then the two girls came in. Youngish and quite pretty, dressed in tight but not revealing clothes. They got to work pretty fast with the oil and cream. They get you on your side with one leg raised and placed on a hard pillow. This way they have continuous access to your tackle from both sides. They take it in turns to give you a caress and a tug every now and then to keep you hard through the session. The massage itself was pure piano play but in a sensual way. Towards the end I was told to lie on my back and then they got to work in earnest on the HJ. Grabbed both butts with both hands for a bit of a feel but didn't try to get too adventurous, they didn't object. When I was done had another shower and off I went. Tipped them 50,000 each even though they it seemed they were not expecting anything.

All in all a nice and novel experience. This sort of massage was a first for me. If I am ever in Bali again will be sure to do a repeat visit.

Lovina at Last

Very little action around Lovina until this visit. Stayed at Rini Hotel on Jl Mawar near beach. Nice place at 350 K for AC room. One of the staff can supply girls to your room for 350 K. Not as good as Sanur but passable depending on your taste. PM me for his phone number.

Riverside Spa

Not much on here lately about Riverside Spa so I guess I'd better post about my experience.

First the good:

Easy to find. Just a short walk (5 minutes or so) up the road extending from Jalan 66, then a right, just across the bridge, for about 75 meters to Riverside Spa on the left.

Beautiful, new facility. The rooms are the largest, cleanest I've ever seen in Bali. Large jacuzzi tub. Big bed with crispy clean sheets. Really first rate.

Not offered a lineup or choice. The Mamasan recommended Ari as she introduced her to me. Beautiful lady. Stunning body. No hesitation.

Now for the not quite so good:

Turns out that Ari was "ticklish" "down there" so any pre-game activities were quite limited.

Everything else was offered, albeit in a "semi-scripted", routine sort of way. No particular connection. (That could have just been me.) Certainly not a GFE experience.

The advertised price of 920,000 turned out -- to my surprise -- to be 1,250,000 on the way out. Taxes. Okay, I guess I can understand that. But, 200,000 for two bottles of water? Good grief. That was simply gouging, in my opinion.

Well -- there you have it. An "okay" experience. Very pricy by Bali standards. Still a "bargain" compared to back-home prices.

I did not return, especially after reconnecting with one of my old UTR favorites from one of the massage parlors. Whew! Wore me out! .

SW.

Bali again!

Hey guys,

I will be at Bali tonite for a week anyone wanting to meet up and take me places?

Angels-Lia

Was feeling frisky so called into Angels at Simpang Siur, Kuta about lunchtime and selected the nicely stacked Lia. What a nice surprise! Awesome tits, fairly slim, not bad ass. She enjoyed DATY bigtime and did everything just perfectly. This girl enjoys her work! Definitely a 9 plus. There may be two Lia s there. Not sure. The other I listed as an 8 so still OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony35  [View Original Post]
    Hi Alexis,

I think I'll be in Sanur on Thursday if you're still there.

Bye
    Hi Alexis and Tony,

Not new to the forum but new to Bali. I will be there just in time for the weekend, not exactly in Sanur but close enough.

PM me your contact number or email, I will get a sim card once I get there.

Cheers

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sanur

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis44  [View Original Post]
    Hi mates,

New here, read many actual interesting reports from Sanur, hanging around first days.

Suppose they smell it that I am newbie here and requests prices of 600-700 k 1 h, too much when I see what mates pay.

If one of you like to check area together + some tips would be helpfull.

Thanks, see you.
    Hi Alexis,

I think I'll be in Sanur on Thursday if you're still there.

Bye

Mates in Sanur

Hi mates,

New here, read many actual interesting reports from Sanur, hanging around first days.

Suppose they smell it that I am newbie here and requests prices of 600-700 k 1 h, too much when I see what mates pay.

If one of you like to check area together + some tips would be helpfull.

Thanks, see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamaca  [View Original Post]
    I would say it is Crusoe's Bar you meaning, there are a few girls working out of there.
    Yes! Thank you. I was thinking Pirates, or something sea themed. Crusoe's it is!

Posting Limitations