Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 311 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach  [View Original Post]
    Having looked at the Pattaya thread, the going price for LT is 1000 Bath bar fine plus 2000 Bath for the girl....
    Good to have an expert here. 555 - I live in Pattaya. And of course never pick up a Girl in a Gogo Bar.
    Photo and Mobile Nr. In daylight and then boum boum, when I'm horny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafni  [View Original Post]
    25/02/15, Wednesday.
    <snip>
    As for the rest of the night until about 2 am, it was just a normal experience for me, nothing memorable. Went to 505 at Jalan Belanjong and then to 3 be at Jalan Sekar Waru.
    Good reports, Hafni, with guiding name dropping! But this FR part 4, 'for the rest of the night', is a bit unclear: was Nopa at 505 and Cha Cha at SW 3B?

Quote Originally Posted by Beno69  [View Original Post]
    Then you get Special Price, because you are so sexy and handsome man.

In Thailand I pay about 1000-1200 Thb a night. -that's also about 35 USD.
    Then for the Thai girls, you're sexier and more handsome than me. Because I paid between THB1800-2200 for LT in Thailand. LOL!

Pattaya prices

Then you get Special Price, because you are so sexy and handsome man. In Thailand I pay about 1000-1200 Thb a night. -that's also about 35 USD.
    Having looked at the Pattaya thread, the going price for LT is 1000 Bath bar fine plus 2000 Bath for the girl. The price you have quoted must be many years ago, even if you are young, handsome and sexy unless the women are older than you and no teeth!

Rani, No 29

Thanks to Hafni's excellent reports my next visit to 29 was to check out Rani. I arrived there at 6 pm and the place was deserted! Not a single chick to be seen and just 2 or 3 pimps. Apparently 8 pm to 3 am is the normal shift. I asked about Rani and was told that they would go get her. She arrived within a few minutes. Nice girl, pretty face, friendly, NICE TITS!! However, as is usually the case here, bigger tits come with a bigger ass. Too much flesh is a bit of a turn-off for me although she is far from fat. She is good at the BBBJ and quite enthusiastic in her work. She was not so happy when I refused to let her answer her phone but got over it fast enough. She would not allow photos so I guess Hafni was subtle with the placement of his phone. I still think that many girls don't realise the camera works without seeing a flash going off.

Vira, No 29

After seeing those excellent photos of Vira a few weeks back, my first outing was to see her at 29. She is very cute and quite friendly. She certainly is incredibly thin and many guys would not like her I'm sure. Suits me fine, you can get a whole ass-cheek in one hand! Sadly for me, she insisted on using a condom for the warm-up BJ. I will have to try harder to bribe her next time. She is not bad at it though and just loves watching herself in that mirror. Those red lipstick lips look awesome at work! She was quite enthusiastic for the whole session and was happy for me to video her in action. Apologies for the dark screenshot. Will definitely go back although probably only a 7 on my scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vira (1J).jpg‎   Vira (2J).jpg‎  

It might help to be circumcised and be able to speak Bahasa Indonesia. Never got rejected a BBBJ in any part of Indonesia or the Philippines my whole life.
    I'm also circumcised but can't speak Bahasa Indonesia aside from a few words. I guess I'll have to learn. I've never been asked to cover up for a BJ in Philippines but, then again, I've very rarely been asked to cover up for sex there either.

... It's USD35 for a night which is not bad and definitely cheaper than Thailand.
    Then you get Special Price, because you are so sexy and handsome man.

In Thailand I pay about 1000-1200 Thb a night. -that's also about 35 USD.

Local woman pick up spots

I was riding around Sanur in a rented scooter. Spotted a young woman crying on the street at the intersection near the largest temple and the Hyatt Sanur.

She said her baby was sick in Jakarta and she had no money to help her. I took her for a meal then back to the hotel. She was very sweet. I helped out with some money for her baby which she was grateful.

The good-looking shop keepers were flirty and look like they are available for flings. I will try them next time.

I'd like more of these chance encounters in addition to the houses. Are there places where local women hang out for pick up?

Best time in Bali was 1997 after they throw Suharto out of government. Many beautiful ladies from Java -20 USD a night and just fantastic!
    Paid USD15 each for the Bandung girls I fucked at Sanur in February. It's USD35 for a night which is not bad and definitely cheaper than Thailand. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFella  [View Original Post]

.....I'm thinking Acha from 29 will definitely be on my shopping list when I get there in a couple of weeks.
    For me House 29 was also the best. And 14 A is also good. But they want to bring you to dirty rooms.

Anyway, it's no more worth to go to Bali for mongering. Much better and cheaper in Pattaya.

Best time in Bali was 1997 after they throw Suharto out of government. Many beautiful ladies from Java -20 USD a night and just fantastic!

This is Rani from 29 from my final night in Bali.
    Fine pair of tits on that girl. Would be nice to see full frontal video cap.

AP

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFella  [View Original Post]
    I find it interesting that you didn't seem to have any trouble getting BBBJ as (as I mentioned in a previous post) all the ladies I've had from the fishbowls recently have demanded it. Anyway, thanks again!
    It might help to be circumcised and be able to speak Bahasa Indonesia. Never got rejected a BBBJ in any part of Indonesia or the Philippines my whole life.

I didn't take any photos. Just videos of me banging them. LOL!
    Most didn't mind me taking the videos but those who didn't want me to, I respectfully just said no problem.
    Wow. That really is an amazing pair of gazoombas!

Thanks so much for some exceptional reports. They're certainly a good guide to some ladies to ask for and I'm thinking Acha from 29 will definitely be on my shopping list when I get there in a couple of weeks. I've not filmed my encounters before but maybe will try this time. I find it interesting that you didn't seem to have any trouble getting BBBJ as (as I mentioned in a previous post) all the ladies I've had from the fishbowls recently have demanded it. Anyway, thanks again!

Oh that's nice. Mmmmmmm good. Sanur x house, right? Thanks, H.

I didn't take any photos. Just videos of me banging them. LOL!
    Most didn't mind me taking the videos but those who didn't want me to, I respectfully just said no problem.

Posting Limitations