Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 286 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ramadan?

Hey folks, just a quick heads up: Naning gone home. Rani gone home! Maybe Ramadan is kicking in early for some? Although it is not due to begin in the night of 27 or 27 of this month. Well, still plenty to chose from. Happy hunting.

Good Return

Quote Originally Posted by ViennaGent  [View Original Post]
    Hello!

Well researched, but still wrong!

I am Satyr! I programmed my EOS 5 D Mark III so! And you can read detailed information from the images is also nothing new. The pictures are all from me. Jackson can figure that out safely. I changed my account when it came to pay for the forum. That's all. The whole secret! If you had asked me, I would have left you with detailed information. No problem for me. I also have my old camera. Since you have researched so exactly to my cock, I could do with each camera a picture of it. Would you then easier?

It would be nice previously times to start a personal request and only then pronounce accusations. Should I be locked so that's not a doomsday for me. Is just then that.

I hope to have told me in detail! If you have further questions I am happy to help! And please refrain in future private data to post, ok?

Greetings,

Vienna Gent
    I believe Shuga thinks that he is the special one.

Pictures

Hello!

Well researched, but still wrong!

I am Satyr! I programmed my EOS 5 D Mark III so! And you can read detailed information from the images is also nothing new. The pictures are all from me. Jackson can figure that out safely. I changed my account when it came to pay for the forum. That's all. The whole secret! If you had asked me, I would have left you with detailed information. No problem for me. I also have my old camera. Since you have researched so exactly to my cock, I could do with each camera a picture of it. Would you then easier?

It would be nice previously times to start a personal request and only then pronounce accusations. Should I be locked so that's not a doomsday for me. Is just then that.

I hope to have told me in detail! If you have further questions I am happy to help! And please refrain in future private data to post, ok?

Greetings,

Vienna Gent

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    VG, I don't know why you play this game:

If this is your dick in this picture:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...1&d=1401116745, where are the 'spots' in the next picture which you posted in the the Photo Gallery of the Austria forum?

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...6&d=1401805271

Your post there from June 3 says.

Now, your picture of 'Rina from Kuta' is created March 31,2014 by a Michael Skalnik (using a Canon EOS 5 the Mark III) and coyrighted to someone called SATYR.

Your picture of 'Martha in Vienna' is created Sept 8, 2010 (someone using a Canon Powershot A540), nearly four years before the 'Rina' picture.

- "Finally she swallows all. " Did it take her 4 years to swallow?

I think you are just stealing pictures of hookers and making up stories.
    Maybe Jackson should know this. Zero tolerance for this kind of posters!

Copyright SATYR

VG, I don't know why you play this game:

Hello!

I am ok! There are no genital warts! I have this spot since my birth.

And some more on my left leg.

Greetings,

VG
    If this is your dick in this picture:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...1&d=1401116745, where are the 'spots' in the next picture which you posted in the the Photo Gallery of the Austria forum?

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...6&d=1401805271

Your post there from June 3 says.

Hello!

She was young and very nice.

Finally she swallows all!

Greetings ViennaGent.
    Now, your picture of 'Rina from Kuta' is created March 31,2014 by a Michael Skalnik (using a Canon EOS 5 the Mark III) and coyrighted to someone called SATYR.

Your picture of 'Martha in Vienna' is created Sept 8, 2010 (someone using a Canon Powershot A540), nearly four years before the 'Rina' picture.

- "Finally she swallows all. " Did it take her 4 years to swallow?

I think you are just stealing pictures of hookers and making up stories.

I visited 505 one evening and couldn't get Angi so selected a young chick called Desi with a nice body and braces complete with lipstick! She was basically a waste of time. No BBBJ and just waved my willy around with no skill whatsoever. Eventually, we managed to get to fit the rubber and she did have a nice pussy. Only a 1 out of 10.

Another visit to 505 was a real gem. Rani, young, very pretty face, good fun but no daty. Great figure with shapely though smallish upturned breasts and very suckable nipples. Excellent BBBJ and the view of her body in doggy position was a sight to behold! I'll be back. A 9 out of 10.

200 K for each visit as usual.

Angel Salon and Salon Mawar

Now Angel Salon and Salon Mawar are more easi to find: Both have big blu placards next to China Dragon Reflexology, other side of underpass from Bali Mall Galeria.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel n Mawar.jpg‎  

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    Dropped into Tantangan to find two plumpish middle-aged ladies. I picked Julia who has an excellent rack as I was not planning on going any lower anyway. The massage was quite good (75 K) and the topless BBBJ for 250 K was very good too.
    Hi Merrman, glad you enjoyed Julie. I agree she has an awesome rack and is a lovely girl to be with. Nevertheless, I believe you paid more than top price, in fact worth almost one week's of income for an average local girl. IMO the going rate forBBBJ in a salon is Rp150,000 and no tip. Hope she sent you on your with a big smile and a kiss. Happy hunting.

Room with a view

hi all,

long time lurker, first time poster. this doesn't really fall into "mongering" category, but more of an interesting incident, so here goes.

well, had gone on a trip to bali, strictly family time with no hope or plans for mongering. arrived late at night, checked into the hotel, put the kids to bed. wife said she wanted to soak in the bathtub, so i decided to step into the balcony and have a drink. after a few minutes i heard moaning sounds. peeped over the balcony railing and saw what's pasted below (had to use my phone without the flash, hence the quality is not so great).

if its one of the fellow punters from isg whom i accidentally clicked, my apologies!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2665.jpg‎   IMG_2664.jpg‎  

Good reports, Maxwell!

It's a joy to read your reports, Maxwell100! You obviously come well prepared:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell100  [View Original Post]
    In a foreign city, in a third world country, in a pitch black alley with no street lights in search of an address I had only heard of on ISG!
    Seems you are doing everything right and also giving ample credit. Thanks a lot!

Nice to know that Angi now is doing BBBJ too. Did you get her cowgirling you? That's the real blessing.

Also nice touch with the Guinness: somehow I have better understanding of buying a WG a Guinness than wasting champagne on her.

Just one question: Would the papasan bring girls to your villa for totally 100 or for 100 extra?

Have fun!

Thursday about 23.30.

Went for dinner with Ida, a bar girl from Angels. The food at La Bruschetta is to die for and good value too. Ida talked all night about dancing. So after dessert we decided to go to Casablanca are'and are night on Thursday and Friday. The music was reasonably good. In fact some songs they played fantastically well. BUT, dancing my ass. This girl was all watching and no action. Tried a few of the old tricks to no avail. Eventually she was talking of going home as one of her friend waitresses finished her shift. No problem, she dropped me back at Angels. Had another Bintang while deciding my next moves. For some reason the number 29 kept popping up in my head. Tonight they were booming with plenty of good girls on show. Made some encouraging eye contact with one girl in particular, most of the time this sells me and I have rarely been disappointed. I picked Tika and my gut feeling was again exactly spot on. She was not the most stunning looking of the bunch but showed interest with eye contact, smiles and gestures. Well when her clothes came off she looked fantastic for a 23 why old Javanese girl. Boobs on the smaller side, but standing up nicely and her ass was perfect. Her techniques were not refined but she was willing to listen and try. BBBJ became very enjoyable this way and I had to slow her down a bit. She liked being touched and played with. When DATY she started moaning and moving her pelvis in a soft rhythm. She was ready to dance. I always start missionary as I like to watch. After a while I turned her onto the side. With one of her legs stretched out and the other on my chest I had good access to her love grotto while observing her assets. I like to finish off in doggy and with a firm ass like hers there was not time to waste. Eventually I came and realised later I was pushing her head hard into the bed head sorry Tika. Her service and attitude was pleasing until the end. I tipped her accordingly and 200 K to the boss still gets you in the door. When I asked her if she would come to my hotel, she swiftly gave me her number and said not to tell boss. Well there you go, you keep moving enough dirt and eventually one will find another little gem.

Tantangan

Dropped into Tantangan to find two plumpish middle-aged ladies. I picked Julia who has an excellent rack as I was not planning on going any lower anyway. The massage was quite good (75 K) and the topless BBBJ for 250 K was very good too.

Sanur. I am back

Following on from Maxwell 100 rolling updates' - thanks:

Back in my beloved Bali and ready to explore old and new tracks (at least for me). Following the advice of seasoned travellers to this country, I am now using a cyber ghost for being able to connect while here and give you my experiences almost hot off the press.

It's time again to give back to the Forum My heartfelt Thanks go to all contributors on the Forum and in particular, Barri for providing and maintaining the fool-proof map. It still helped me out on tricky locations. Always travel with my little trusty Garmin, no sweat mate, find it all in the middle of the night in any dark corner!

I don't have time nor the inclination to write long stories. So I will bring the stories as piece-meals easier to digest too. For any questions, please PM me, will try to connect at least once every two days or so while here.

Tuesday about 23.30.

I arrived late due to several plane delays, airport closure and a horrendous long queue at immigration, progressing at snail pace. At present I recommend to consider spending an extra $25 for 'express processing'; I definitely will!

Firstly I went to Angel's bar for my first Bintang on this trip to slow down my temper from unpleasant all- day travel. Decided there and then to pay a first visit to my favourite 89 sadly the aquarium looked emptier than deserted and the few gals hanging around didn't make any efforts. Naturally, I left and moved on to 29. Sadly, it was the same story there and I left again more punters than girls. My back-up plan was the trusted 10 X. The guy remembered me and came running up the driveway shows you how slow business must be. I knew that Vera had left and told him something similar but not from 89 and 29. What does he bring? One of the bored girls from 89: Gede. Should have refused but was getting tired and more annoyed so I thought just for once she might be alright. How wrong I was. BJ with condom only, very mechanical absolutely NOT enjoyable. Did not liked to be touched anywhere and wanted to move quickly. So be it, took her first missionary and went hard at it let me feel you, she definitely felt me. Then turned her around nice ass let's go. Kept pounding her until I felt I received a fair share of this deal. Maybe from now on she might refuse going with Bules better for you friends, I would not waste my time with her again. At the end she had the guts to ask for tip money. Yeah right, tried to explain that good service = good tip, no or lousy service = now tip. My sack was now ready for an overnight refill and I wandered back, with a smirk on my face for the wrong reasons, but a smile for any reason is better.

Risque Spa and Village Arum

Day four Sanur.

After breakfast cooked in my villa, what a life, I headed out in search of early morning action. Decided to give Rizsque a go it is next to the circle K on the Poso and I had seen it yesterday plus read about it.

65 k for an hour, amazing. No choice was given I got Annie a biggish girl but smily and not unattractive, probably in mid to late 20's. I got naked in the curtained off cubicle, place is a bit run down but had a cooling fan. It was raining so was cooler and relaxing with the sound of rain on the tin roof.

Punter in the next booth was having enthusiastic sex with one of the girls. The table was creaking he was grunting it was all going on. My girl totally ignored it all!

Good oil massage then flip over. I was standing proud and she kept givivng it an occasional nudge to maintain my attention.

We then negotiated 200 for BBBJ plus CIM. She then took off all of her clothes, told me she was feeling hot! Chubby girl but hey nice tits. I had three fingers in her pussy and she was very wet and kept asking if I wanted sex. I got the impression she did! I was feeling lazy and enjoying the BBBJ so declined.

On the way out the older woman who I thought was the MMS and must have been in her 50's, had changed into the massage outfit of blue polo and skirt. She winked as I paid her the 65 k and suggested I come back and see her next time. I wondered if this was the woman mentioned in a Barri post that did it all, anal etc.

Village Arum Spa.

Round midday I decided to head out again. I had seen the Village Arum Spa in the morning so decided to give it a go. Not bad premises certainly a step up from Rizsque.

Decided on 2 girls in VIP room, sensual massage rather than the beer, seems a waste not to drink it. Two Ok girls wearing street clothes of shorts and t shirts took me to the room. I showered alone and they then returned.

They use the cream rather than oil, Not a bad massage. Unusually tho most of it took place with me on my side in what I used to call the coma position. On my side with my top leg bent and resting on a kind of hard pillow. This gave the girls great access to my tackle from both the top and the bottom. They were taking it in turns to nudge and stroke, it was great. Kept me on the edge for the whole hour.

Tried to grab some butt and boob but they pulled back and told me no touching allowed. I offerd a tip still no. Asked itf they would come to my villa they said no.

Then they turned me over for a tradition are and T ending. Total damge was 400 plus I tipped them 50 each. Total 500 for an hour with two girls, still good value.

Max.

Riverview Spa, again,

I just come back again from the Riverview Spa where I've spend 90' with Clara.

My god, what a great time I have.

She's so gorgeous and so friendly.

She spend 30' to give me very good massage (she worker before on a regular spa), then DFK, BBBJ, DATY and FS in different ways.

Her attitude was always like they are my girlfriend.

We spend the last 30' in the jacuzzi with a lot of DFK, touching, talking etc.

Sure I will come back again.

I recommend also Asti, crazy and very friendly girl also. Both are crazy about sex.

I love so much that place.

Posting Limitations