Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 280 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4173

    Bar list complete?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoozeHound  [View Original Post]
    *snip* you have done a good update here and know your patch.
    Thanks Cooze Hound. Very interesting with some background info. Would you say that the list is complete, or is there anything to add?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    *snip* When I was in Bali the tourist area fishbowls were just flooded with aunts and grandmas
    Maybe it was as simple as that the young pretty ones went into hiding when they saw you approaching "whacked out on local intoxicants", and only the slow moving were left? I have seen that happen. But I agree with Barri: I have only seen the 30++ in the FL bars.

  2. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    Just because our perception of reality differs so insanely I'm going to take a plane back
    Looks like you had a bad trip (from your posts) and should return home and post about those greener pastures.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoozeHound  [View Original Post]
    Actually for Ginge, whom was seeking the Ladyboy,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge1231  [View Original Post]
    If the last question is out of bounds
    Thought I read somewhere it is out of bounds. IMHO, Cooze answered the main purpose / thrust of Ginge1231's post.

  3. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge1231  [View Original Post]
    Hi forum,

    I am a long time lurker and find this board invaluable for information so thank you for all your contributions. I am off to Sanur later this month for a couple of weeks and have read the Bali forum to get some tips. I am not as active as I used to be but I still love Asia and do partake when I can. Even if you do not pick up a woman, you can have a great time and meet some great people.

    I would like to ask some questions if I may. I have RTFF so please don't flame me! :

    1. I prefer a happy ending massage during the day and go to a bar at night and meet a woman for LT. I know it is not Thailand but there seems to be a few bars that have this on offer (Lim Lings etc) but is it rare in Sanur?..
    Many thanks to all of you who have replied with info from my original post. It is very much appreciated. I can see that it is sparked a bit of a discussion but I also understand that we all have different viewpoints, observations and preferences. You have all given me a great tips to work from which will help me when I get to Sanur. Will feedback from there if I can or when I get back.

    Cheers,

    Ginge

  4. #4170

    "I was there almost a week"

    So you were not joking.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    -cut- When I get there you go there with me
    Thank you for your kind offer but I don't go with boys.

    With this I will let you keep your perception of "reality". It was bad luck or bad execution. The real reality is different. I know; I made the map.

  5. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    You must have been extremely unlucky with the timing of your visits to the fishbowls. I can't remember the last time I saw someone who looked around 40 in a fishbowl. Anyone who is interested can go to 29 or 505 at around 9 pm and judge for themselves.

    For you information: I am aware. But I can't figure out if you are joking or not.
    Just because our perception of reality differs so insanely I'm going to take a plane back to Bali and go to the two places you mention. I'm sure I've been there already but I'm going to do it anyway because this is all to crazy for me to handle.

    When I was in Bali the tourist area fishbowls were just flooded with aunts and grandmas you say you find loads of teenagers yeah if that is right I must have been really really unlucky. When I get there you go there with me and you show me your attractive 19 year olds ok I give you 50% finders fee if you find me these girls in the fishbowls of Sanur.

    After all I was there almost a week I think how can all the young and pretty girls have been away when I was there? Try and go to the places above the highway and see if your perspective doesn't change a bit as to what is "attractive" maybe you've been swimming around to long in the muddy aquarium?

  6. #4168

    Ponderings

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    -cut- When I wrote sanur beach I referred to the whole area not the beach and that is a good distinction I might add because straight on the beach you can not find any P4P
    Thank you for that clarification. Though I am disappointed: I had hoped that I could add a few more bars to the map. The whole area would be called 'Sanur' (or 'Semawang' if you mean the south part). Generally speaking there is no harm in being precise if you intend to relay information.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    -cut- Are you aware that just because you ask for someone young and they present someone to you with and a smile saying they are young that is not necessairely the case?
    Now, why on earth would I "ask for someone young" at a fishbowl when the girls are there, right in front of me? I am never 'whacked out on local intoxicants' and my eyesight is pretty good so really easy to pick a young one!

    You are right that there are not many 18 yos; I have had only one over the last year but eight 19 yos and fourteen 20 yos. And I am old (and sober) enough to be able to distinguish between a 20 yo and a 25 yo at close range.

    You must have been extremely unlucky with the timing of your visits to the fishbowls. I can't remember the last time I saw someone who looked around 40 in a fishbowl. Anyone who is interested can go to 29 or 505 at around 9 pm and judge for themselves.

    For you information: I am aware. But I can't figure out if you are joking or not.

  7. #4167

    Is Yuma Bali Hotel girl-friendly?

    Thank you, TimTimGuy, Pedros Needs, and Robert Long for your excellent advice.

    Another question: I've booked a stay at Yuma Bali Hotel, (Jl. Danau Tempe No. 6, Sanur) and I am wondering if this hotel is girl-friendly. Does anybody know anything?

  8. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    And for the fishbowls: Wherever did you go to find 40-50 year olds? Possibly Barokah, but in all other fishbowls on the Bali Monger Map the absolute majority of the girls are 18 - 30.
    I am just stating the facts during my stay in Sanur I went to all the fishbowls I'm sure and I did not see many 18 year olds there that's for sure. This is of course a question of individual appreciation and my impression was that the "girls" in the fishbowls were at best late twenties and that the vast majority were around 40. Are you aware that ladies in this part of the world have better complexion even when older? Are you aware that just because you ask for someone young and they present someone to you with and a smile saying they are young that is not necessairely the case? Are you sure you not only assume that some are young because the other ones are even older?

  9. #4165
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge1231  [View Original Post]
    By the way, I hope this is the correct way to reply to your post.

    Thanks,

    Ginge
    Np, I have the same viewpoint as you! And half of my post was just general and not directed at you personally I just wanted to give my five cents on the scene as I had read the forum before going and wanted to add my own little silly ponderings! Happy if I can help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    Along the beach? That would be something new: Bar names, please.
    As with "bar names" that was not all that clear to me. I was whacked out on local intoxicants served to me in form of milkshakes most of my trip but that did in no way cloud my judgement and I don't want any demeaning comments about my choice of intoxication in relation to my ability to judge quality of talent. Anyone who is interested can just go there and judge for themselves.

    These establishments that are mainly patronized by locals are located around the north side of the intersection jl by pass ngurah rai and jl danau tempe as named in google maps. They are frequently referred to in the forum as "flea pits" but the actual names sounds like something coming out of someones ass on a bad hangover and when I went there in the nighttime the talent was consistently better than in the fishbowls in the resort area. When I wrote sanur beach I referred to the whole area not the beach and that is a good distinction I might add because straight on the beach you can not find any P4P I would guess from what I saw there it is all family action if you're into that kind of thing.

  10. #4164
    Thanks for the compliment Shuga but you have done a good update here and know your patch. I do know Sanur and its denizens extremely well but I do my playing in Jakarta.

    Actually for Ginge, whom was seeking the Ladyboy, Sweethearts does indeed have one lurking there. Reputably quite attractive and a great figure and well endowed. I know this because a long time mate of mine dropped in there a month or so ago, rotten drunk as he staggered home along Danau Poso, so he took this "woman" home and didn't find out until too late. He did report that he seemed to recall the owner and her daughter grinning as they left the bar. I suggest you drop in and ask Fatima, the owners daughter about it.

    Brown Sugar, Shuga has summed up the situation accurately about the young men and the older western woman "Cougars" as they are called. Well the new owner is a "Cougar" and her Javanese boyfriend, whom as is the case here lives with his wife only 100 meters from the Cougar's house! Now said Cougar has lots of Cougar mates whom are happy to fawn over young gigolos and run up enormous bar tabs. However she has stated she will get "high class" women in to try and lure male late night drinkers but I think the writing is on the wall and the place will get a reputation as a pick up joint for female tourists, and that's not such a bad thing.

    Triple be, yes struggling a bit for now as most of the punters followed the manager and her staff to Happy Bar, she was responsible for building up the girls at Triple be, and as the lease holder is a young gay Javanese guy he has to find the right person to follow on there and build it up. There is 1 year remaining on the lease.

    On the longer term forecast some of these bars may disappear as commercial rents are being doubled and even tripled as the leases come up for renewal.

    Anyway happy mongering to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    Prepared this list on my recent visit, and since Ginge asks I post it.

    I am sure Cooze Hound would be better in making this list, but here goes:


    Sweethearts - always a handful of FL's in various ages from early evening. Some rather chubby, and one has indications (face, voice, size of hands) of being a ladyboy.

    Jl. Bet Ngandang II

    Triple B - Re-opened in September after being closed for some time due to lack of staff. Has not come back to old status yet with 'handful of mature WLs'.

    Happy Bar NN - usually a handful of FL's in various ages, mostly quite matured, from 8 pm (?).

  11. #4163

    Observations or information?

    OldBugger, I am sure you tried your best, but don't you think dropping a few names would have added to the value of "fresh information"? Surely, in some countries it is wise to avoid telling names, but not so in Indonesia. The LE knows all places and take their cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    but there are plenty of parlors open in daytime I could see"
    And you are sure all of these provide the plus service that Ginge wants?

    As for the bars with FL I did see a few in Sanur beach
    Along the beach? That would be something new: Bar names, please.

    ..the ones on the other side of the big road...
    ...in the first place after the big road...
    And for the fishbowls: Wherever did you go to find 40-50 year olds? Possibly Barokah, but in all other fishbowls on the Bali Monger Map the absolute majority of the girls are 18 - 30.

    But then again: maybe you just wanted to give your point of view ("observations", as Ginge put it) and not actual information.

  12. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBugger  [View Original Post]
    Although I am hardly an expert on Sanur I did just recently leave there and have fresh information and as no one else has answered I will answer you as good as I can from my sparse experiences:

    1) This will probably work out for you. I don't share in your fetish for having dick wank and don't like massages but there are plenty of parlors open in daytime I could see. For that part I wouldn't worry at all. As for the bars with FL I did see a few in Sanur beach but they were not very lively and the clientele in the ones I saw consisted of already paired up girls and gentlemen. I think I saw all of lively Sanur and I would guess there are not more than 3-5 bars like this there and they were not crowded.

    2) I don't like longtime and didn't do it but this of course sounds insanely expensive. If you take a girl from the fishbowls I am however positive this is what they will want you to pay. I'm sure they will not go lower than 500. I hope you can have better luck with finding a FL in a bar but what I would recommend is to find FLs online since you still have some time before your trip! For sure there are a lot of people who could make a living on this profitable trade if it weren't for the fact that a few mafiosos have hijacked the scene and only allow friends and family to work the tourist areas and charge extreme prices...
    Many thanks OldBugger for your very detailed observations here, great handle by the way! I do agree it is all about how you look at what is on offer and the rich get richer because they can be more ruthless etc. I just love meeting new people and respect their country and traditions. I am not naive but I think we all have a soft spot sometimes as it is not an easy job for these girls\ladies. I am not going to haggle over what to us is a dollar or two but I am not one who throws money around either. I do like to have a laugh and a joke whenever possible. Treat people like you want to be treated yourself I say. I am staying in south Sanur and Jl Danau Tempe is not that far from me. If Sanur is too quiet for me for 2 weeks, the cabs are reasonable to go somewhere else for the night too. I will definitely check the area out though. By the way, I hope this is the correct way to reply to your post.

    Thanks,

    Ginge

  13. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    Prepared this list on my recent visit, and since Ginge asks I post it.

    I am sure Cooze Hound would be better in making this list, but here goes:

    Bars in Sanur, from north

    Jl. Danau Toba

    Watis Pfaltz - closed down in July 2014. New name is Brown Sugar and according to Cooze Hound's post (#4146) there will be high class girls here, but that remains to be seen. Now it's more a place with handsome boys, and it was refreshing one night to see an inversed scenario: old ladies drooling over young men...
    Many thanks for all this info Shuga, It certainly will help me on my holiday and it is great to get this so close to my trip. It seems I am going to have fun out there and as I am in my 50's, there seems to be quite a bit of variety and I think the more mature might be worth a look too.

    Thanks again,

    Ginge

  14. #4160

    Bars in Sanur

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge1231  [View Original Post]
    *snip*
    1. I prefer a happy ending massage during the day and go to a bar at night and meet a woman for LT. I know it is not Thailand but there seems to be a few bars that have this on offer (Lim Lings etc) but is it rare in Sanur?
    Prepared this list on my recent visit, and since Ginge asks I post it.

    I am sure Cooze Hound would be better in making this list, but here goes:

    Bars in Sanur, from north

    Jl. Danau Toba

    Watis Pfaltz - closed down in July 2014. New name is Brown Sugar and according to Cooze Hound's post (#4146) there will be high class girls here, but that remains to be seen. Now it's more a place with handsome boys, and it was refreshing one night to see an inversed scenario: old ladies drooling over young men.

    Limling - usually a handful of FL's in various ages. Open till late.

    TKS - there are reports that claim that FLs can be found there, but I have yet to see any. Open till late.

    Jl. Danau Tamblingan

    Zoo Bar - Loud disco music bar. Fridays (and also occasionally during the week) after midnight some FLs turn up. Zoo has dance shows: two girls dancing, having tiny golden bras, BUT: under this tiny golden bra they have a big black bra. Somewhat pathetic. Open till late (3 AM).

    Jl. Danau Poso

    Sweethearts - always a handful of FL's in various ages from early evening. Some rather chubby, and one has indications (face, voice, size of hands) of being a ladyboy.

    Jl. Bet Ngandang II

    Triple B - Re-opened in September after being closed for some time due to lack of staff. Has not come back to old status yet with 'handful of mature WLs'.

    Happy Bar NN - usually a handful of FL's in various ages, mostly quite matured, from 8 pm (?).

  15. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge1231  [View Original Post]
    I would like to ask some questions if I may. I have RTFF so please don't flame me! :

    1. happy ending massage during the day and go to a bar at night and meet a woman for LT

    2. 500 K & up 1 million for LT

    3. sangat berbulu

    4. ladyboy
    Although I am hardly an expert on Sanur I did just recently leave there and have fresh information and as no one else has answered I will answer you as good as I can from my sparse experiences:

    1) This will probably work out for you. I don't share in your fetish for having dick wank and don't like massages but there are plenty of parlors open in daytime I could see. For that part I wouldn't worry at all. As for the bars with FL I did see a few in Sanur beach but they were not very lively and the clientele in the ones I saw consisted of already paired up girls and gentlemen. I think I saw all of lively Sanur and I would guess there are not more than 3-5 bars like this there and they were not crowded.

    2) I don't like longtime and didn't do it but this of course sounds insanely expensive. If you take a girl from the fishbowls I am however positive this is what they will want you to pay. I'm sure they will not go lower than 500. I hope you can have better luck with finding a FL in a bar but what I would recommend is to find FLs online since you still have some time before your trip! For sure there are a lot of people who could make a living on this profitable trade if it weren't for the fact that a few mafiosos have hijacked the scene and only allow friends and family to work the tourist areas and charge extreme prices.

    3) You can definiteley ask them this they are not shy one of them asked me if I wanted a big or small beaver.

    4) I did not see any ladyboys as far as I know.

    A summary of my own experience:

    I found the best places for me were the ones on the other side of the big road. They are marked on the map posted earlier but I can not find it now, it is around the Jl Danau Tempe Road on other side of the highway I'm sure. There are many girls to choose from and rooms in connection. Also you can win money on a game they have a mat on the floor and you must choose wisely were to bet your money. The prettiest girls in Bali seem to all gather here after dark (don't come to early!) and sit around in sexy little skirts. I can safely say this was the best time I had in south east asia for quite a while.

    In the fishbowls they are also very friendly but all of them I found there were 40-50 years and older one exception with a 20-year old but very fat and unpleasant attitude she stuck her tongue out at me! I had read here to ask them for more girls and they finally drove in a pretty girl I had seen the night before in the first place after the big road but here the negotiated price was 300 000! Did I ever feel like the silly tourist!

    Some of people writing here think they have diseases in the bigger places but how can you know this? Since the ratio for girls who look happy and new in the trade was better the nights I was there I don't really understand that impression. I would never go back to the fishbowls myself but whatever makes people tick. If safety really is the concern I want you to realize that it is the most ruthless people who manage to establish themselves in the profitable areas so if you are "afraid" of going to the places outside of the hotel-area you are acting fully irrational and you are not treating your dick to what it truly deserves and your wallet is getting empty for no good reason at all!! My experience was that they were very friendly and forthcoming I had no experience with rejection because of being a foreigner and I think this might have as much to do with the visitors general composure and attitude as with any racism or hatefulness on the part of the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape