Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bali February FR Part 5

26/02/15, Thursday.

Last night in Bali and already set my mind on banging just Acha. Went straight to 29 but sadly she's not working (must've went shopping with the tips I gave the night before). Saw another young one with huge boobies and chose her.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Rani.

Race: Indonesian (Bandung).

Face: 7 (Pretty but always with a sour face).

Hair: Long Straight Hair.

Skin: 8 (Smooth fair skin).

Body: 9 (About 4'10", Slim and petite, Long legs).

Boobs: Huge with protruding nipples, Heavy and solid original titties.

Ass: Slightly flat.

Massage Skills: Not relevant.

HJ: Not relevant.

BBBJ: 9 (Quite ok and she kept on sucking for a nice 10 minutes).

DFK: Light kisses only.

DATY: Did it for a while but she kept her sour face so stopped after 5 minutes. She's wet though.

Pussy: Natural thin hair, Sensitive clit, Reasonably tight and naturally wet.

FJ: I let her cowgirl me for about 15 minutes until I cum watching her huge tits bouncing.

GFE: 7 (Her face was always sour but she's a bit chatty after a while and after the fuck).

Damage: IDR200 k + IDR50 k (Tips).

WIR: Maybe for the huge tits.

After a bottle of Bintang at CK, walked to 3 be, 11 be, 505,66 X and 99 X but no girls that I fancied. Decided to walk all the way to Jalan Tirta Ening II for my last pussy and luckily saw one that I liked.

She even sent me back to my hotel in town after we're done. LOL!

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Honey / Hani.

Face: 7 (Not bad looking).

Skin: 6 (Darker brown skin).

Body: 8 (About 5'6", Meat at the right places and tight body).

Boobs: More than cupful but saggy.

Ass: Rounded and tight.

BBBJ: 9 (Knew what she's doing, No rush).

DFK: Didn't went for it.

DATY: Didn't went for it.

Pussy: Natural pussy hair, Sensitive clit, Tight and wet.

FJ: First shot was a 15 minutes missionary. She asked if I wanted another shot and I said ok and I'll just tip her directly. Did her standing doggy and finished in her mouth.

GFE: 7 (Friendly and chatty).

Damage: IDR150 k + IDR150 k (Tips for the 2nd shot and the bike ride back to the hotel).

WIR: Nope.

Bali February FR Part 4

25/02/15, Wednesday.

It was raining like crazy from around 9 pm and once the Wife felt sleepy, told her I wanted to look for some nice hot satay to counter the cold weather. She just nodded and continued to sleep. Went to the reception to borrow an umbrella and off I went to Sanur again to look for warm pussies. The Bluebird driver asked me why I go there in the heavy rain, and I told him that stocks will be aplenty definitely.

Stopped right in front 29 and walked inside. It was true, the whole lot was available. So many young ones looking bored. This time at least four pimps came to me and asked which one I wanted, a sign there weren't any customers because of the heavy rain. Fixed my eye on a fair SYT with huge knockers and chose her.

When she came out of the aquarium, she gave me a huge smile and asked why I chose her. Told her she looked like she's cold and needed someone to warm her up. She laughed and grabbed my dick as we walked hand in hand to the room. It so happened that she's the best WL I had in Sanur.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Acha.

Face: 8 (Pretty by my standard).

Hair: Medium Length Wavy Hair.

Skin: 9 (Very smooth brown skin).

Body: 9 (About 5', Meat at the right places and super tight body).

Boobs: Huge! Needed my two hands to cup one.

Ass: Rounded.

BBBJ: 10 (Awesome BBBJ with great suction and balls licking and sucking, Took her time and just kept on going, Spent 15 minutes having my dick sucked).

DFK: All the way.

DATY: Very sweet pussy, She said she ate lots of sweet stuff for the last two days, Gave her an orgasm here.

Pussy: Clean shaven, Sensitive clit, Damn tight and naturally wet.

FJ: Did two shots with her actually. First one, I just did about 30 minutes missionary and finished her during very rough doggy. It was already passed the first hour by the time I finished so I told her to just keep on sucking me until I cum after we rested a while. Took me another 20 minutes to release my load in her mouth. I think she swallowed as I didn't remember her going to the toilet to spit it out.

GFE: 9 (Very friendly and chatty).

Damage: IDR350 k + IDR150 k (Tips).

WIR: Yes! If I manage to find her again.

As for the rest of the night until about 2 am, it was just a normal experience for me, nothing memorable. Went to 505 at Jalan Belanjong and then to 3 be at Jalan Sekar Waru.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Nopa.

Face: 8 (Cute).

Hair: Medium Length Straight Hair.

Skin: 7 (Smooth brown skin).

Body: 8 (About 5'4", Meat at the right places but a bit of a tummy).

Boobs: More than cupful and soft with sensitive nipples.

Ass: Big and rounded.

BBBJ: 7 (Normal 5 minutes BBBJ).

Pussy: Clean shaven, Sensitive clit, Tight and naturally wet.

FJ: Straightforward fuck, 5 minutes missionary with 10 minutes doggy and I'm done.

GFE: 7 (Friendly and chatty).

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Cha Cha.

Face: 8 (Pretty by my standard).

Skin: 9 (Very smooth fair skin).

Body: 9 (About 5'1", Slim and petite, Very tight body).

Boobs: Huge! Small light brown nipples.

Ass: Small but rounded.

BBBJ: 5 (Not experienced).

DATY: She likes it and the juices kept on flowing.

Pussy: Clean shaven, Sensitive clit, Very tight and wet.

FJ: Another straightforward fuck, Took me just 10 minutes to cum seeing her giant jugs bouncing about and her snatch being so tight didn't help either.

GFE: 6 (Another quiet one but smiled a lot).

Bali February FR Part 3

24/02/15, Tuesday

Same SOP as the night before, when the Wife felt sleepy around 10pm, tucked her in and told her I'm going to look for supper. Grabbed a a Bluebird and went straight to Sanur. Stopped at CK again and went up to 66X.
    Saw Julie again but she didn't seem to recognise me. Chose another one who
    smiled at me. Handed 2 large ones at the pimp and walked with her to 67X. Not a bad pick.

This is my FR of her;

Name: Wita

Race: Indonesian (Bandung)

Face: 7 (Not bad looking)

Hair: Medium Length Wavy Hair

Skin: 7 (Smooth brown skin)

Body: 8 (About 5'3", Meat at the right places and tight body)

Boobs: More than cupful with a bit of milk still inside. Helped her to suck it off. LOL!

Ass: Rounded

Massage Skills: Not relevant

HJ: Not relevant

BBBJ: 9 (Requested BBBJ with good suction)

DFK: Didn't went for it

DATY: Didn't went for it

Pussy: Natural thin hair, Sensitive clit, Surprisingly still tight and wet

FJ: A very straightforward fuck, After the 10 minutes or so BJ, did missionary for 20 minutes and I unloaded

GFE: 7 (Friendly and chatty)

Damage: IDR200k + IDR50k (Tips)

WIR: Nope

Walked down to CK, grabbed a beer and after I finished it decided to have a look at Jalan Sekar Waru. Walked passed 3B and went to have a look at 11B. Pimp was very friendly and I chose a young one who haven't work the night.

This is my FR of her;

Name: Norma

Race: Indonesian (Bandung)

Face: 7 (Cute and not bad looking)

Hair: Medium length straight hair

Skin: 9 (Very smooth brown skin)

Body: 8 (About 4'11", Petite teenage body, Slim)

Boobs: Less than cupful

Ass: Small but perky

Massage Skills: Not relevant

HJ: Not relevant

BBBJ: Inexperience. Didn't even know what's she's doing

Pussy: Very minimal natural hair, Extra sensitive clit, Fucking tight and easily wet

FJ: Inexperience in this too. The good thing was she never said no for any position. Did her almost 45 minutes before I cum. It was satisfying.

GFE: 7 (Quiet at first and gets warmer after I chatted her up)

Damage: IDR200k + IDR50k (Tips)

WIR: Nope

Bali February FR Part 2

23/02/15, Monday.

Got my Bali cherry popped the night before with a local cashier at an Oakley outlet, so off I went to Sanur for more cheap fucking. Thanks to Barri and Shuga for the continuous updates on the Bali Monger Map. Easy breezy to find the fuck houses even in the dead of night. LOL!

So first off, asked my Bluebird driver to drop me off at CK Jln Danau Poso and walked up to the alley and saw that 18 was closed. It was almost 11 pm at the time so continued walking to 66 X. Went straight to the fishbowl and saw only 5 girls available. Asked the pimp and he told me most girls were picked out for ON. Took another glance and just chose one that gave me the eye contact. Slightly meatier but nice ass.

It was a quick satisfying fuck.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Julie.

Face: 6 (Not bad looking).

Skin: 7 (Smooth brown skin).

Body: 6 (About 5'4", Meaty but tight body).

Boobs: Cupful.

Ass: Rounded.

BBBJ: 7 (BBBJ with good auction).

Pussy: Natural hair, Sensitive clit, Reasonably tight and wet.

FJ: A very straightforward fuck, After the 10 minutes or so BJ, did missionary for 20 minutes and I unloaded.

GFE: 4 (No chemistry between us).

After the quick fuck, went back to CK and bought myself a bottle of Bintang and sat there while choosing my next destination. Finished my beer and walked to 29.

It was bustling at almost midnight as one of the girls had a birthday. Not a bad lineup with lots of young ones. Nobody approached me so I just randomly asked one of the guys sitting there for the youngest one there. She pointed me two and I chose the one who looked bored out of her mind.

Not a bad session and a very tight pussy too.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Didn't asked.

Race: Indonesian (Didn't asked where she's from).

Face: 7 (Cute and not bad looking, Heavy makeup to hide the young age with damn long fake eyelashes).

Hair: Medium length straight hair.

Skin: 8 (Smooth brown skin).

Body: 8 (About 5'1", Slim and slender).

Boobs: Cupful and soft.

Ass: Slightly flat.

BBBJ: 5 (BBBJ with very shallow head movement).

Pussy: Clean shaven, Sensitive clit, Tight and wet.

FJ: She basically just lied on bed and let me do the fucking. 5 minutes missionary and doggied her for 10 minutes before I unloaded.

GFE: 0 (Quiet mouse).

Bali February FR Part 1

22/02/15, Sunday.

Landed in Bali around 10.30 pm Saturday and thanks for the shitty baggage system at Ngurah Rai, went out to the arrival hall with the Wife and parents close to midnight already. My driver had been waiting since we landed and we were tired as hell so just asked him to bring us to our hotel in central Kuta.

Next day, Wife and the parents wanted to shop so we scoured the brand outlet shops in Kuta and the outskirts. Somewhere near Legian I think, we stopped at a large Oakley outlet. As the family took their time to shop, I noticed a hot Balinese SYT manning the counter and I approached her. Asked her where's the hottest club in Kuta to break the ice and surprisingly, she asked me if I'm bringing her there later. Pointed out to my Wife and told her I can't party but I can get another room at my hotel if she wanted to join me.

She asked how much 'uang taksi' I'm giving her and I just blurted out a million for unlimited fun from the time the Oakley store closes until around 2. 30 am when I needed to get back to the Wife. She said yes and I gave her my local number so she could text me.

That night it was a damn nice first fuck experience for me in Bali with a Balinese FL.

This is my FR of her;.

Name: Retika.

Race: Indonesian (Balinese).

Face: 8 (She's pretty by my standard with luscious lips).

Skin: 8 (Smooth dark skin like most Balinese).

Body: 8 (About 5'5", Meat at the right places with nice body shape, No tummy).

Boobs: Cupful and firm with brown nipples.

Ass: Rounded and perky.

BBBJ: 6 (Lack experience in this but willing to follow my instructions, Keep on gagging while doing deepthroat so asked her to stop after 5 minutes or so).

DFK: Full on and even bit my lips.

DATY: Sweet juicy pussy, Kept on pushing it to my face for more.

Pussy: Natural hair but not bushy, Sensitive protruding clit, Tight and naturally wet.

FJ: She arrived to the hotel room I booked close to 11.30 pm and we just chatted to break the ice. She said the store closes at 10 pm but she went to have supper with her friends first. Started with showering together with full on DFK, playing with her pussy until her knees were weak then we dried ourselves and moved to the bed. DATY her pussy to her surprise but without any rejection while using one finger to poke her love hole. Made sure she cum once with vibrating thighs and I put on my condom and started with missionary until she cum again after about 10 minutes, did her doggy for another 10 minutes and I released my load. We chatted while I rested and I did her again for another 35 minutes and cum all over her tits to finished, sadly she didn't do CIM. It was close to 2 am after the 3rd shot when I showered and got dressed. Handed her 10 bills of IDR100 k and told her the room came with breakfast for two in the morning so I asked her to just stay the night so not to waste it. She just smiled and said thanks for the fun night. She even asked me if I wanted to repeat the next night but I had plans for Sanur so I said maybe next time.

GFE: 9 (Since I can speak Bahasa Indonesia it was a fun session with her asking lots of questions about my hometown and Malaysia).

Damage: IDR1 million (I offered).

WIR: Don't know when I'll return to Bali but even so, there's too many pussies available in the Land of Gods so it's a no I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrym1  [View Original Post]
    The stunning Liana from my previous post. Apparently not a WG. Just hanging out in Bali to meet bule.
    Sounds like a great night was had with an attractive lady. I'll be in Sanur in a couple of weeks so I'll have to keep an eye out for her.

Liana

Liana sure is hot.

Good catch in Sanur. Wish I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrym1  [View Original Post]
    The stunning Liana from my previous post. Apparently not a WG. Just hanging out in Bali to meet bule.

Liana

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-04-22 09.52.03.jpg‎  

Back in Bali for more good luck

After three weeks traveling around Flores, I have triumphantly returned to Bali. I figured out how to use a VPN to access this site, which is blocked here. Flores is amazing, but not for the girls. It is a Catholic island, so in some ways it is like being in the Philippines, with huge churches in the jungle. But in the Philippines you will be in some shanty town, and you will see super hot, impeccably clean girls in short shorts and tight tops coming out of filthy hovels. There are no short shorts in conservative Flores.

Anyways, this is a continuation of my previous post, where I met the cute Natie, 21, from Java, in Sanur. She texted me every day of my three week trip to Flores. Unfortunately, she doesn't really speak English, so her Google translated messages didn't really make sense. Still, I was looking forward to seeing her again. She was just so cute.

I've been using Taged to try to meet girls, but it only works if they pick me. Talking to Balinese girls has been a waste of time, unfortunately. A girl from Flores picked me. That's where I was, so it was fun to talk to her about my trip. But she's in Jakarta and has a real job, so I never met her. And Flores girls don't hold a candle to Balinese or Javanese girls.

Meanwhile, out of the blue, I get a text from a random Indonesian girl, Liana, looking for Gary, whom she met at Casablanca Cafe in Sanur. But I'm Terry, not Gary. I figured she must be a freelancer, so I bit. She was open to talking to me, and sent me a picture, and she's super hot. Like a 9 or 10. I chatted with her every day on Whatsapp. Everything I learned about her supported my theory that she is a freeelancer. She is 24. She was married and has a four year old kid. She's in Bali selling Herbalife. Her kid is back in Java. She used to be Muslim but now is Catholic. She's staying in Sanur, near the fishbowls. The Facebook she gave me only has bule friends. She has a Samsung phone, and a Samsung tablet, so she has money. Does she work in a fishbowl, and freelance on the side?

I was going to climb the volcano on Lombok, the second highest in Indonesia. But I had two Javanese beauties waiting for me on Bali. I cut my trip short and headed to Sanur. I figured I'd bang Liana, who must be very expensive because she is so beautiful, then go back to Natie, who is dirt cheap.

So I met Liana. She was stunning in person. Where I come from, a girl that pretty would have some serious attitude. But she was goofy and silly. Usually on dates I have to do the work to get the girl. But she seemed to be doing the work to get me. I could barely get a word in edgewise! Well, that's probably because she's a freelancer, I figured.

I got her to come to my hotel so I could give her the little komodo dragon I bought for her, and she really liked it. I was worried this would be a repeat of the girl I met on Tagged and took to my room, but ran for the door when I touched her. Well, it wasn't. We kissed for a long time, and I got her bra off, which was heavily padded. No boobs, unfortunately. She said she hadn't had sex for four months. She asked if I had condoms. I didn't. Why would I, traveling through conservative Sumbwawa and Flores? I went out to Circle K and picked up a pack. I took my backpack with my laptop in it with me.

When I got back she was naked on my bed, and hadn't stolen anything. Things got hot and heavy, and she didn't ask for the condoms I just bough, so I was naughty. She was just too sexy. She spent the night, then more hot girlfriend sex in the morning. The next day she was going to Denpesar with her friend. She didn't ask for or hint that she wanted money.

So, I'm pretty sure that she's not a freelancer. But it's weird that she leaves her kid behind to go off to Bali to hang out with Bule and sell Herbalife.

I have a few more days in Bali, which I hope to spend with Liana. She wants me to take her to Ubud. Then I'm off to Thailand, to fulfill my dream of living in Pattaya for a month. But Javanese girls are super hot. It makes me think I should come back here.

The slow connection is preventing me from uploading pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Ranni (pictured) or the well-stacked Angi are still at 505?
    Nice pic Merrman. I've not had any in recent times that have been prepared to give a BBBJ which totally sucks! (No pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    There are lots of girls in Sanur.

Have gone to a few casas for on site-sex, also all night at the hotel. Picked up a fairly dark Muslim girl from Surabaya for all night. She wore clothes that were falling apart and shoes with holes. Took her to stores and bought her new clothes. She was so shy in bed.

The girls running these stores were flirting, likely available for companies.

The European women staying at the hotel all hired dark young boys for sex and take them to breakfast in the open air cafe on the beach. The sex toys were so shy.

Picked up a young woman crying on the street. Her baby was sick in Jakarta and she had no money. So took her back to the hotel and helped her out with many sessions.

Young dive instructors and boat hands said they are all available for sex with men or women.

The arts dealers on the street along the beach were suggesting girls, but had too many other options to bother..
    Thanks for the update. Did you get the dark Muslim girl from one of the fishbowls and take her all night? And, if so, how much did it cost. I know it's usually 200 k for a ST in the rooms there but I've never really thought about whether there is the option to take them LT.

Your other observations are pretty interesting too. I don't really do shopping when I'm in Sanur so haven't had the pleasure of meeting the flirts running the stalls. It sounds like there's far more people (men and women) open to making some extra money by hopping into the sack than I was aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardies  [View Original Post]
    The Hyatt Sanur has been out of action for well over 2 years.

The original idea was to renovate but over the last 6 months they have demolished all the main buildings but kept the grounds and gardens in tact.

It is at least 3-4 years away from being a operating hotel again.

There are options The Fairmont but pricey The Taksu although rated as 3 star is only 18 months old and good value.

Most hotels in Bali are running at around 30% occupancy rate so most are keen to deals.
    Heard business is still down from its peak but cannot really see it. The shuttle between the sister hotels were great value. Adding to the original poster, IMHO, it is better to arrange a side deal with a driver through girls, restaurants, tour drivers, or whatever. Round trip is less than a taxi and is safer and faster.

Angi 505

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Ranni (pictured) or the well-stacked Angi are still at 505?
    Angi is back at 505 since a couple of months.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ranni (2)J.JPG‎  

The girls in Sanur

There are lots of girls in Sanur.

Have gone to a few casas for on site-sex, also all night at the hotel. Picked up a fairly dark Muslim girl from Surabaya for all night. She wore clothes that were falling apart and shoes with holes. Took her to stores and bought her new clothes. She was so shy in bed.

The girls running these stores were flirting, likely available for companies.

The European women staying at the hotel all hired dark young boys for sex and take them to breakfast in the open air cafe on the beach. The sex toys were so shy.

Picked up a young woman crying on the street. Her baby was sick in Jakarta and she had no money. So took her back to the hotel and helped her out with many sessions.

Young dive instructors and boat hands said they are all available for sex with men or women.

The arts dealers on the street along the beach were suggesting girls, but had too many other options to bother.

Went to a club in downtown Denpasar, a giant hall with ear-splitting music. Light -skinned half Chinese girls wanted 1 M for St, 2 M for overnight.

Sanur is nice, clean, quiet, laid back, relaxed and sexy, a very nice place for busy and exciting vacations.

Posting Limitations