Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach  [View Original Post]
    You want to see Muslim women do 2,3,4 as above, go to Morocco. They drink, smoke, wear reveling European clothes, have sex outside of marriage. You want more? Go to Iran where majority of the school girls have had sex with multiple partners. All the women I had sex with when in Surabaya drank alcohol freely and all were Muslims. I do not know about pork but there are restaurants that serve pork in Iran. I doubt if it is eaten openly. I love pork.
    Sure, but why to go to Morocco if we are happy in Indonesia? Those things are rather easy to see in Indonesia.
    Didn't you read I wrote things ranked from first to drop (i.e. the easiest to drop) to the last to drop (i.e., always fulfilled)?

New Age Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    My experience with Muslim Indonesian ladies is limited to Batam, but wide enough to cover ladies coming from all around Indonesia, and including a pretty high number of statistical samples (on the order of 100). Based on that, I can assert quite certainly that an Indonesian Muslim lady MAY give up to obey some good Islamic precepts, but the order of priority (strict order from first to drop, i.e. the easiest to drop, to the last to drop, i.e. always fulfilled) is generally the following:
    2) do sex outside marriage; (we all know that )
    3) take obat in disco;
    4) drink alcohol in clubs;

In other words, it's virtually impossible to take a lady in tudung to bedroom (yet not impossible), but many Muslim ladies wear sexy minidress and have no problem in drinking a beer.
    You want to see Muslim women do 2,3,4 as above, go to Morocco. They drink, smoke, wear reveling European clothes, have sex outside of marriage. You want more? Go to Iran where majority of the school girls have had sex with multiple partners. All the women I had sex with when in Surabaya drank alcohol freely and all were Muslims. I do not know about pork but there are restaurants that serve pork in Iran. I doubt if it is eaten openly. I love pork.

Sanur 01, 505, Tantra Massage

Long time lurker and thought I should should quickly complete at least one report on here as a thanks for the countless info I've received. I frequently go to Thailand / Phil / Bali and have used these reports extensively but this is my first experience in Sanur.

Pre trip. I scouted out a few girls using WeChat / Tinder. I'm not sure if it's known on here but saw this trick in another forum that HK mongers do this. Basically these apps use your location services and to trick it, you just install one of those fake location apps. There's quite a few FL albeit half of them are LB's and most of the FL will put down their local number or social media contact. I got a few contacts in case my finds were a bust in Sanur, but also picked up some legit contacts of girls who were looking for more than money. I will say that the FL were asking for a shit load more than what was quoted by you guys.

Sanur 01 - Got services for 300 k. Scouting reports are all the same on the facilities except there were a ton of mosquitoes around biting my leg.

Can't remember the name of the girl but 23 yr old 6/10 and spoke minimal English. Fair white skin with A / be cup Told me she'd been working there for over 8 years and to me that'a fucking long time. Forced me to put on a condom right away and gave me a quick BJ to get me going. Nothing passionate about this lay and did the deed in about 15 minutes.

Sanur 505 - Had this 20 yr old taxi driving me around, a complete hornball, begged me to get a girl for him and would drive me around on the rest of my trip for free. I thought for shits this could be funny. Took me over to 505 and told me they had the youngest girls here. Damage was 2 girls for 750 k. He picked up some 18 yr old with a little meat to her and was done in like 10 minutes. I wasn't feeling the pickings and took some skinny 21 yr old tan girl (Sophie) who looked about 40 kilos. Def in the A cup range and would've rated her an 8/10 for looks. Had a lot of fun talking with her and there was a lot of laughing. She was trying to give me the GFE but when it came to the shag, it was like fucking a dead body. It was so unenjoyable that I didn't even finish and she was worried I was going to report her to the pimp. I just tipped her to calm her down. Taxi driver had a big smile on his face and was ready to go again, f-en youth.

Tantra Massage. Immediately after that I went and booked a session. It was pretty expensive (1 million) but had heard some good things. Girl that came in was a 6/10 but had a nice body with full be cups. Massage was 8/10 and best described as a slow deep massage. It proceeded to B2 B which was really well done. Full on using her ass and then boobs. This proceeded to Lingham and I opted for the prostate which was meh. I wouldn't recommend compared to massages of similar nature to Thailand / Phil especially the price.

WeChat / Tinder. Actually met a wealthy girl from Jakarta who was a 10/10. Really small and petite but was def a looker. Was on vaca and staying in Nusa Dua. I ended up catching up with her and she subsequently drunk dialed me a few times since I've been back. Would recommend going this route to find a GFE on short notice.

Are you sure she was Muslim? She was probably Christian. Eating pork is taboo for Muslim people: worst thing to even imagine.

You said just about 15% of your friends in Jakarta are Muslim. Peculiar sample of population. The vast majority or Indonesia population is Muslim. From Wikipedia:

While religious freedom is stipulated in the Indonesian constitution, the government officially recognises only six religions: Islam, Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation, at 87.2% in 2010, with the majority being Sunni (99%).
    Yes, she is muslim, but studied philosophy, so taking things a little different.

And in Jakarta most Friends I have are Indo-Chinese and thus christians and few Buddhists like me. Also not typical for a European not been baptized and being a western Buddhist in Asia.

Dee.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeKa  [View Original Post]
    I met one which after comming from the session in my room ordered pork chop in the swiss restaurant we went to.
    So it's not impossible.
    Dee.
    Are you sure she was Muslim? She was probably Christian. Eating pork is taboo for Muslim people: worst thing to even imagine.

You said just about 15% of your friends in Jakarta are Muslim. Peculiar sample of population. The vast majority or Indonesia population is Muslim. From Wikipedia:

While religious freedom is stipulated in the Indonesian constitution, the government officially recognises only six religions: Islam, Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation, at 87.2% in 2010, with the majority being Sunni (99%).

Anyway, I NEVER met any Muslim Indonesian girl eating pork. This is impossible.
    I met one which after comming from the session in my room ordered pork chop in the swiss restaurant we went to.

So it's not impossible.

Dee.

Not everyone in Java is Muslim.
    Most of my friends in Jakarta are Chinese-Christian, some Chinese-Buddhists, just about 15% are Muslim.
    Of course in most areas the majority is Muslim, but I also have a Muslim friend (from Iran) who enjoys a beer with his ham sandwich for dinner and which states "Mohammed would do the same in these times".
    Dee.
    Shuga is right.

My experience with Muslim Indonesian ladies is limited to Batam, but wide enough to cover ladies coming from all around Indonesia, and including a pretty high number of statistical samples (on the order of 100).

Based on that, I can assert quite certainly that an Indonesian Muslim lady MAY give up to obey some good Islamic precepts, but the order of priority (strict order from first to drop, i.e. the easiest to drop, to the last to drop, i.e. always fulfilled) is generally the following:
    1) wear the tudung (hijab);
    2) do sex outside marriage; (we all know that )
    3) take obat in disco;
    4) drink alcohol in clubs;
    5) obey puasa on Ramadan;
    6) eat pork.

In other words, it's virtually impossible to take a lady in tudung to bedroom (yet not impossible), but many Muslim ladies wear sexy minidress and have no problem in drinking a beer. Yet, the same ladies who are wild in your bed, will probably obey puasa.
    Anyway, I NEVER met any Muslim Indonesian girl eating pork. This is impossible.

My Thoughts Also

Quote Originally Posted by CoconutCream  [View Original Post]
    Ha, good 'Columbo' work, Shuga.

I believe that in netspeak, "Pwnd" is suitable for Star Wars Boy.

I don't often go to Bali but when I do, whenever I see a sobbing Javan, the first thought that always comes to mind is to buy her a haram meal to cheer her up, followed by taking her home to fuck her. My findings are that when they are in emotional stress to the point of breaking down on the street about family circumstances, they give excellent service to random Bule.
    Nothing like taking advantage of a distraught young lady whose child is sick. Where do these guys come from? We can assume that a large percentage of the posting are true, but something like this is sad.

But my experience with the Java ladies is that they always have an excuse to acquire money. I've had them come back to the Hotel (before I had a house) and ask me for money because their mother was sick, or they had to pay Kost and many other excuses. And they would ask if they could come to the room.

We guys used to meet at Lim Lings and the girls would come and ask, please buy me Nasi tiga rebu. And of course the old whisper I'll give you massage complete.

Ah the good ole daze. Shuga you would have fit right in.

Salamat Makan Ibu.

RL.

Still far fetched

Most of my friends in Jakarta are Chinese-Christian, some Chinese-Buddhists, just about 15% are Muslim.

Of course in most areas the majority is Muslim, but I also have a Muslim friend (from Iran) who enjoys a beer with his ham sandwich for dinner and which states "Mohammed would do the same in these times".

Dee.
    Of course you are correct.

But if what is posted actually happened: as it allegedly took place on a street in Bali it would have been rural girls from east Java, not Jakarta or Iran, and that both of them would be non-muslims sounds a bit far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    Something with Captain Solo's post sounded familiar:.
    Ha, good 'Columbo' work, Shuga.

I believe that in netspeak, "Pwnd" is suitable for Star Wars Boy.

I don't often go to Bali but when I do, whenever I see a sobbing Javan, the first thought that always comes to mind is to buy her a haram meal to cheer her up, followed by taking her home to fuck her. My findings are that when they are in emotional stress to the point of breaking down on the street about family circumstances, they give excellent service to random Bule.

• - Bying young Java woman a meal of Bali roast pork <Huh? Not Muslim, then?>

Dee.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    Hey Smoothy,

Without wishing to pilfer your contacts, do you have any tips with regards to getting a girl down to Bali from Jakarta? On my next trip I'd like to tour the island, and find a bit of "R&R" at some more remote resorts. Rather than try and find something in Bali at short notice to take along with me, or trawling local isolated venues (which might be a bit hit and miss) I wouldn't mind flying some nice company in, so we can just take off. Any tips for your good self, or any other posters for that matter?
    You can meet girls on any of the dating sites or your phone apps like Tinder. If they have the time off work, they would very likely go with you for free. Or just go to Blok M or Bats or CJs and pick up a pro. Those girls are normally happy to take a vacation. The Bats and Cjs girls may want to be paid a daily rate, but that can be negotiated.

Good reports from Sanur, Mostek6502, but this one, about the hot spots on the Circle K alley, is a little bit confusing, not to say inaccurate.

As you state there are three hotspots along this alley: coming from the street the first is 18, the second 66X, both on right hand side, and at the bottom 67X.

All three have fishbowls/show rooms: 18 has the biggest and 66 X the smallest. Only 67 X has bedrooms (ST rooms), so if you pick a girl at 18 or 66 X she will walk you to 67 X.

18 opens at 4 pm., 66 X at 9 pm. and 67 X fishbowl at 8 - 8.30 pm. Closing time will rather be 3 am. than 1 am.

Now I am curious if you picked Maya at 18, 66 X or 67 X.

Tip for avoiding out timing web page: Click 'Preview Report' now an then to restart the 10 min login timer.
    I went to 18 first and the fellow immediately led me next door, I did not see a fishbowl at 18, but the fellow accosted be immediately. I selected Maya next door, and then she led me to the third place where I walked past the fishbowl to the St rooms. So I met Maya in the Middle of the three houses.

I am paraphrasing Maya in regards to the opening time, I could have gotten it wrong, maybe she was referring to when she started work?

I figured out the preview to stop time-outs, ta.

Treating a Java girl to a pork meal

Something with Captain Solo's post sounded familiar:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sanur a few years back.
    <snip>
    Along the main street on the beach there are many small shops tended by young, good-looking girls. They were light-skinned, like Chinese or half Chinese, all were very fun and flirty. There were hardly any shoppers and the girls look bored. They are likely available for company and sex after work and may be more passionate and expressive than the girls from the casas. I would take the hotel's business cards and put my mobile number on them and hand them out to the girls. Most likely I would have many calls later in the night.

The people selling arts on Beach street all proposed young girls.

I was cruising Sanur on a scooter on Beach street, found a woman crying on the sidewalk. She spoke enough English to tell me her baby was sick in Java and she had nothing to help him with. I took her to lunch with Bali's famous roast pork then went back to the hotel for cuddling and sex. She looked fairly good out of her clothes, but again very quiet and submissive, not verbal and engaging like girls in other countries in Asia.
    <snip>
    Yes, LukeSkywalker wrote in very similar wordings the same in January 2014, post #3684.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    <snip>
    The art and trinket dealers along the beach road were all suggesting girls of all sorts of sizes and shapes hehe. The were many good-looking shop keepers. They were all kidding and flirting, so they are likely open to go to hotel for some sex. I rented a motorbike for $5 and was riding around Sanur. Found a young woman, fairly good-looking, standing on the major road near the main temple. She was crying her heart out. I stopped and asked her what the problem was. She said she's from java, working in Sanur. She just got news that her baby was sick at home and she felt so sad. Naturally I bought her a meal of the Bali roast pork, then took her back to the hotel to comfort her. She was better looking than most girls I have seen in the fishbowls. Sex with her was very good.

<snip>

There is enough vacancies all over Bali, even in Kuta Beach. So instead of booking these resorts in advance, I prefer to land in Denpasar then engage the locals to find me the best deals for my preferences. Would be a nice adventure.
    • - Assumption that shop girls likely available for sex
      - Art sellers proposing girls
      - Young woman crying on Beach street/major road near main temple
      - Bying young Java woman a meal of Bali roast pork <Huh? Not Muslim, then?>

Too much to be a coincidence of wishful thinkings.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    No doubt about that. When I go to Bali, I bring a girl from Jakarta with me. The quality of girls in Bali is just too far of a drop off from Jakarta to make it worth the effort of going for a local Bali girl. However, there are occasions where a Jakarta girl will spend some time in Bali and she will be working the night clubs. So there are still some gems to be found.
    Hey Smoothy,

Without wishing to pilfer your contacts, do you have any tips with regards to getting a girl down to Bali from Jakarta? On my next trip I'd like to tour the island, and find a bit of "R&R" at some more remote resorts. Rather than try and find something in Bali at short notice to take along with me, or trawling local isolated venues (which might be a bit hit and miss) I wouldn't mind flying some nice company in, so we can just take off. Any tips for your good self, or any other posters for that matter?

Posting Limitations