wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

First contact

Met this Surabaya beauty last night at Sky Garden. She wanted $200 for all night which I flat out rejected but we exchanged numbers as she has a good sense of humor plus she seemed like fun with good English. She texted me today several times so had her come over to my villa apt for 800 k rp. Pretty nice, good time had by all, and will probably repeat.

We joked about her ask price and she said why not as sometimes the guy just says ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Recently returned from Bali

Hi guys,

A little feedback on my recent trip to Bali.

A fantastic time which would not have happened without Barri's incredible map, a little support and wise counsel from Merrman, and of course a lot of RTFF. That alone was enjoyable in whetting my appetite for the trip.

As an over-age, long time retired, overweight and relatively unhealthy once biker, now travelling alone, the main point of the trip was a holiday and any mongering would be icing on the cake. My only experience in the past has been a couple of weeks in Thailand before which this forum came to my attention.

I decided to try and tour the island on one of those Asian wonders, the Honda Vario 125 at just under 60 k a day. Whether my negotiating skills were good or bad to bring it down to that level I have no idea.

I started in Kuta and thanks to Barri, quickly found Onasis.

Was lectured by the receptionist about pacing myself as I would only be allowed one shot which would automatically terminate the visit. The charge was 1,500 k. There seemed no opportunity for discussion. It was a fairly one sided conversation. I think I just said yes.

I was invited into the fishbowl to choose the girl, for an almost first timer a relatively stressful task.

I had once before in Chiang Mai faced the same task and chosen badly taking a gorgeous young lady who appeared in retrospect to have little interest in me. Needless to say she was as uninterested in the bedroom as out of it.

I chose Puna who, while I might not have looked at her twice in the street, had a lovely smile and was waving to attract my attention. While certainly not overweight she was slightly heavier and maybe older than most of the girls. I would guess early 30's and in my books a 7 .

We bathed in a big round tub and spent an enjoyable 15- 20 minutes stroking and getting to know one another.

She was as enthusiastic as her greeting intimated so once on the mattress DFK and BBBJ led eventually to DATY then a 69 and Cowgirl covered FS before a finale HJ. She was slow to allow me to DATY but wriggled enthusiastically once there.

Overall a really enjoyable experience but just something nags at me that although the equivalent (75.) would get me very little in the UK it was a little overpriced for what I got. Still on another trip I probably would return. Puna was as good as gold.

If I don't get shouted at here on the forum for overpaying and if you like my style of telling the story then when time allows I will continue my travels in the next few days.

Do say if you would rather have just the facts, ' just tell me the facts Mattie' (some old cop movie) or prefer this 'Literotica ' style story that goes with it, to which I also contribute occasionally.

Wolfie2

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFella  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if / where one can procure Black Ant in Bali? I bought some boxes when I was in Philippines in January but they must have been a dud batch as they don't work so I wouldn't mind getting some more supplies (at a reasonable price) as a safety measure for those nights when a few too many drinks have been enjoyed.
    Hey mate found some Blant Ant King in Jakarta for you. 10 pills in a Black metal container. Looks official from China. How much did you pay in Phil?

I've read its banned to supply by TGA in Australia but maybe ok to bring in for local personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    what do you say, Merrman?
    Fair comment Shuga. I wasn't reading correctly and was not even aware of Angels SPA as a 3rd Angels and assumed it was the place that you say is in fact SALON. Must admit. Once I had been a few times I only ever called it Angels at Simpang Siur, Kuta to friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSpace  [View Original Post]
    Brilliant report, Thanks.

Must admit I am taking a similar path this trip too. Have talked with a few girls in Bali on Tagged and a couple I seem to click with.

My way of thinking is, if it falls flat you have had a nice evening finding out about someone else life and their culture and there are always the X houses just around the corner.
    Thanks for the encouragement LostSpace. Indeed, either way you are a winner and there are always ways to get the physical pleasure sorted. Good luck with your exploits on social media.

Joking or intentionally misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    "Spa" is a bit of a misnomer really
    It's not only a misnomer, it's bloody well wrong all together. Unless you are talking about a place in a parallel universe the name is neither Angels or Spa; it's Angel Salon! How difficult can it be to put a name correctly? Or maybe or are just joking?

And the best way to describe the location is to say that it is right next to the big Chinese Dragon Reflexology, as the picture in this link shows: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...8&d=1402403205.

Next time I find a new place maybe I should just make up a name, to make it more interesting for fellow members to find, what do you say, Merrman? And we could call 14A e.g. 12C??

Angels Spa

"Spa" is a bit of a misnomer really as the only water in the place is the stuff from the hose for washing willies etc with! It is at the underpass in Kuta 100 m past the Harley Davidson dealership. You pass it on your left as you take a cab from the airport to Sanur (or Kuta / Legian / Seminyak). If it's between about 10.30 am and 10.30 pm you can get the cab to wait half an hour or so and have a hot session. Maybe try Irma or Arrin for starters. Just give the cabbie an extra 100,000 for his time. Saves a trip all the way back from Sanur after unpacking! Also, Mawar is next door. Same deal.

RTFFing and using correct names

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeupgautam  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

This was the first place I checked when my Bali vacation was planned. I RTTF as everyone advised to. And it was of great help as always, but now I'm slightly confused.

I've understood that Angels Spa is the best place to go. But I saw recent posts mentioning it's location has been changed? I was under the impression that it was near the Galeria di Bali and opp Planet Hollywood. Now it is near BBB? Or is that some other new place or a bar?

Do give me some pointers on how to reach the place. Been planning this vacation for weeks and don't want it to go to waste. Also, does the spa close by evening or can I go there even around 8 or 9 too?

Would be super grateful if someone could point me to the exact location (old or new) and also on the timings. Thanks in advance as always! Will of course post a report as always along with other experiences when I'm done. Cheers. I reach Bali in around 4 hours. So help ASAP would be appreciated!
    Would be interesting to see where you read that Angels Spa is relocating.

My guess is that the reason of your confusion is that you can't read properly. Most people can see the difference between a bar and a spa. Only one letter is the same. What has been reported is that Angel's Bar has relocated to Jl Sekar Waru 3 B (which thus is not BBB but the house number 3B).

Nearly two years ago I posted a report about the use of the name 'Angels': http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1426899, but some guys still mix things up.

Angel Salon (not Angels Spa!), which is probably the venue you are asking about, can, like most venues, best be found by using Barri's Bali Monger Map.

I hope that when you later write your report you are able to use and spell all names correctly. That helps a lot for other mongers!

For opening hours I am sure someone else can give information.

Angels spa exact location please?

Hi guys,

This was the first place I checked when my Bali vacation was planned. I RTTF as everyone advised to. And it was of great help as always, but now I'm slightly confused.

I've understood that Angels Spa is the best place to go. But I saw recent posts mentioning it's location has been changed? I was under the impression that it was near the Galeria di Bali and opp Planet Hollywood. Now it is near BBB? Or is that some other new place or a bar?

Do give me some pointers on how to reach the place. Been planning this vacation for weeks and don't want it to go to waste. Also, does the spa close by evening or can I go there even around 8 or 9 too?

Would be super grateful if someone could point me to the exact location (old or new) and also on the timings. Thanks in advance as always! Will of course post a report as always along with other experiences when I'm done. Cheers. I reach Bali in around 4 hours. So help ASAP would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by VikPunter  [View Original Post]
    Where do I start. My time in Bali was mainly for work but I wanted to take some time out for some mongering and action if possible. I had heard that Jakarta is better than Bali but thought I would try.

I decided to approach girls on social networks 2-3 weeks in advance and put in some significant work. The 2 girls I had setup for Jakarta both ditched me on the day of meeting after I arrived in Indo (though I still had a good time. Check my report in Jakarta forum). But, for Bali I had 2-3 girls ready to meet me anytime I wanted. I decided to pick Jan as she seemed the most GFE and just a simple girl next door. She is from Java and is living in Bali due to studies.

I had a great time chatting with her about her life. She was well traveled despite her meager income and she was an intelligent one. We met for a drink at first and then decided to go for dinner. Great time chatting about life. We got along well. She had long black hair, beautiful eyes and a Greek dark complexion much like Naomi Campbell's. But what really drove me crazy were her massive bazookas wow!

During the drinks and dinner, we held hands and talked a lot. After the dinner, we decided to head out to another drinks place she was suggesting and it was a 10 min walk away. I didn't mind it but it started raining heavily to which we decided to take shelter and wait. That's when I made my move and kissed her. Wow she had such soft lips and kissed so passionately. After a bit of making out, I asked her if she minded coming over to the hotel and spending the night. She said OK. Wow, it was that easy Oh I did forget that I had presented her with a nice perfume from duty free. Which she loved...
    Brilliant report, Thanks.

Must admit I am taking a similar path this trip too. Have talked with a few girls in Bali on Tagged and a couple I seem to click with.

My way of thinking is, if it falls flat you have had a nice evening finding out about someone else life and their culture and there are always the X houses just around the corner.

The best night ever!

Where do I start. My time in Bali was mainly for work but I wanted to take some time out for some mongering and action if possible. I had heard that Jakarta is better than Bali but thought I would try.

I decided to approach girls on social networks 2-3 weeks in advance and put in some significant work. The 2 girls I had setup for Jakarta both ditched me on the day of meeting after I arrived in Indo (though I still had a good time. Check my report in Jakarta forum). But, for Bali I had 2-3 girls ready to meet me anytime I wanted. I decided to pick Jan as she seemed the most GFE and just a simple girl next door. She is from Java and is living in Bali due to studies.

I had a great time chatting with her about her life. She was well traveled despite her meager income and she was an intelligent one. We met for a drink at first and then decided to go for dinner. Great time chatting about life. We got along well. She had long black hair, beautiful eyes and a Greek dark complexion much like Naomi Campbell's. But what really drove me crazy were her massive bazookas wow!

During the drinks and dinner, we held hands and talked a lot. After the dinner, we decided to head out to another drinks place she was suggesting and it was a 10 min walk away. I didn't mind it but it started raining heavily to which we decided to take shelter and wait. That's when I made my move and kissed her. Wow she had such soft lips and kissed so passionately. After a bit of making out, I asked her if she minded coming over to the hotel and spending the night. She said OK. Wow, it was that easy Oh I did forget that I had presented her with a nice perfume from duty free. Which she loved.

We went back to the hotel and she stripped and I couldn't stop looking at her. She joined me in the shower and I kissed her from top to toe and so did she. We slowly moved to the bed and by then she was very wet begging me to enter her. I didn't even need any help either so we went at it right away. Different positions. Missionary for a long time with passionate kissing, cowgirl, doggie and then cowgirl again before she came profusely. Eventually she wanked me off on her chest. It was the best time ever! The only thing was that she seemed averse to sucking if I had ever needed it (but I didn't care much as she was so gorgeous).

Next morning, we gave it 1 more round again before I needed to scoot for work and she for studies (she is 21 by the way). We decided to meet in the evening which never happened as she decided to stay home as she was too tired (not sure the actual reason though). I am not sure if it was the fact that I didn't give her any money for the night except the taxi (+perfume) or anything else.

But, whatever it is, it was a fantastic evening and time. I still can't believe my luck!

Lessons for me: 1) Take your time and develop a rapport with the girl on social network before jumping to the physical / sexual conversations. In other words, treat them with respect 2) Take the time you meet them slowly and build it up slowly so they become comfortable with you 3) A gift never hurts.

No 23

I decided to try out the fairly new No 23 in Sekar Waru about 5. 30. There were about a dozen bored girls sitting around in the room. I picked one of the two slimmer girls called Dede from West Java. There are quite a few rooms out back of the showroom but not as good as some of the other fishbowls. Dede has a cute little body but has no enthusiasm at all. She wanted to use a condom for BJ but I complained until she changed her mind and then the BJ was at breakneck speed. Didn't let me lick her nipples but had a very tight little pussy. Looked great in doggy but should really find another job!

Quote Originally Posted by LetsHaveFun15  [View Original Post]
    More info please? How did you get busted and more details would be helpful. I'm going to Bali on 5/18 for 7 days and will be looking for companions. So I'm concerned about what happened to you.

Thanks
    Just read back to his post.

He told everything.

Typo: SW3B opens at 10 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Shuga  [View Original Post]
    . . . fishbowl 3B on the other side of the bar disk wall (opens at 20 pm)
    Sorry, it should of course be 10 pm.

Busted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrym1  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I got busted visiting. Was it worth it?
    More info please? How did you get busted and more details would be helpful. I'm going to Bali on 5/18 for 7 days and will be looking for companions. So I'm concerned about what happened to you.

Thanks

Posting Limitations