Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 267 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Dear Sir Boarer

[QUOTE=Boarer; 1552184]BBB, are the girls from outside the villa or part the villa staff? /QUOTE]Always outdoor guest. So they can fly fly away like butterfly and never see again.

Quote Originally Posted by Avoloz  [View Original Post]
    This triggered her muscles of the temple to contract in the rhythm I telexed at the back.
    Love it when they can do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Perignon  [View Original Post]
    I must say that it does not mean I like to overpay.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBabyBorn  [View Original Post]
    no air condition
    I also do not like to overpay but no AC is a deal breaker for me at my age LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    I was recently paying 4, 000, 000 a month for a similar room 100m from the beach but it would not have been as modern as yours I'm sure.
    Around 1.500000 rupiah for a villa with pool, tv, air-condition, garden etc. And for the ladies it depends on you. Normally beetween 300.000-700.000 rupiahs for the whole night with breakfast in bed. Its all about the situation, the mood and so on.
    Both are not a bad rates. BBB, are the girls from outside the villa or part the villa staff?

I do from time to time crave some lighter flesh and more importantly some big tits!
    IMHO, many backpackers are easy target but you need to spend time and maybe find a wing man. Also you can troll the resort beaches for some grade a meat, in terms of price! I see many older western women with young boys at some of the bars but I do not find them doable! LOL! FWIW, some LBFMs have huge racks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tungurahua  [View Original Post]
    I'll attempt a more consolidated post.
    Nice! Will have to take a look at the alleys next week!

At 23.00 I went to 29, not many girls available and none good lookers for me. Moved on to 89 and picked Hannah. Wanted her (and me) delivered to my hotel room. He wanted 50K extra for transport. I countered and said no room and cleaning costs here, we are square. Eventually young papasan agreed and drove us both to Sukun. In comparison to Lina, Hanna (early 20 from Jakarta, unfortunately also with very little English) gets a 9/10, if her tits were a little' bigger she would score a 10. What she has on beauty she is lacking in skills and technique. Never mind, lets play it may way. BBBJ just ok, she enjoys DATY and gets turned on quite easily. I entered her temple in Mission and kept tingling her in the right spots and got her to moving her body like an angel. That experience is enjoyable and I went with it for a while before turning her over for doggy. Her ass is a sight to behold. So better go slowly and massage her back door. This triggered her muscles of the temple to contract in the rhythm I telexed at the back. Yeah, keep going. Well, eventually I could not take it longer and had to let go, spending my seeds. Managed also to get some pics and tipped accordingly.

Around 1.500000 rupiah for a villa with pool, tv, air-condition, garden etc.
    You are either a much richer man than I am or only visiting for a short time! I was recently paying 4, 000, 000 a month for a similar room 100m from the beach but it would not have been as modern as yours I'm sure. There are one or two real gems at the fishbowls but it takes a lot of research. Hahahaha. Sounds like you are having a good time. All good!

Of course

May I ask how much you pay for a private villa and approximately how much for the young lady?
    Around 1.500000 rupiah for a villa with pool, tv, air-condition, garden etc. And for the ladies it depends on you. Normally beetween 300.000-700.000 rupiahs for the whole night with breakfast in bed. Its all about the situation, the mood and so on.

The flea pits

Thanks for your very helpful report.

I tried the pick up bars in Kuta Beach, huge dance clubs in Denpasar and various fishbowls in Sanur, but did not know about the fleapits. Thanks for making the clear distinction.

Dance clubs in Denpasar have the best-looking girls, I. E. Light-skinned Chinese mix. Bars in Kuta Beach also have some good-looking girls, but they are stuck up and demand high prices. Fishbowls in Sanur have average-looking girls. If you done like you you see they will have motobikes bring in more girls.

I have to try the fleapits next time I am in Bali and have a few shocking sessions. True, Balinese are incredibly warm, humble, friendly and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericHuangpu  [View Original Post]
    A few pages down (in this forum) are very accurate maps. Use those to find this place. Tip: Taxis in Bali don't want to take you to an "area". They need a specific address. This will be weird to you if you've spent a lot of time in China, for example. The solution is just to look up a random bar in the area and have them take me there, then walk to wherever I was really going.

Fleapit 1, 2 and 3 are all walking distance from each other. Each one has 5-15 bars inside, gambling areas, rooms for sex, etc. Every girl is available. A few of them will refuse foreigners, don't be offended just move on.

Most of the girls are pretty awful, but you can find some gems for sure. If you're not comfortable in the pits of humanity then you'll probably be a little freaked out by places like this.

Pro tip: Pimsleur has a free lesson for every language they support:

http://www.pimsleur.com/Free-Lesson/

If you're really so busy that you can't do it then put it on phone and listen to it on the plane instead of the watching the movies. When you arrive, try it out on the hotel staff. They will happily fix up your mistakes. Anyway the point is, starting every interaction you have the local version of hello, from negotiating with girls to buying a gift to bring back with you, the price will be influenced.

I was recently in Bali for a week. Found the fishbowls, but perhaps just by chance the girls at the time weren't my style so I left. I've heard from the locals there are great girls there though.

Found the so called fleapits. Fell in love with the place. Stayed there all night every night. A few pages down (in this forum) are very accurate maps. Use those to find this place. Tip: Taxis in Bali don't want to take you to an "area". They need a specific address. This will be weird to you if you've spent a lot of time in China, for example. The solution is just to look up a random bar in the area and have them take me there, then walk to wherever I was really going.

Fleapit 1, 2 and 3 are all walking distance from each other. Each one has 5-15 bars inside, gambling areas, rooms for sex, etc. Every girl is available. A few of them will refuse foreigners, don't be offended just move on. Each night I was there, I would find some random Bali guys to hang out with, drink and every 90 minutes or so I would have a go with a girl. Even with my foreigner skin, I had a lot of negotiating power (there are so many girls just standing around everywhere in there). Price depends on your ability to control it. The asking price is never the price. On my first night I was doing 300 and 400, but on the second night I had them down to 200. No tips. 200 (200, 000 rupiah) is a decent price. 300 would be fine also (meaning you're not getting significantly ripped off). Condom use is up to you.

Most of the girls are pretty awful, but you can find some gems for sure. BTW. Don't wear many clothes. Bali is hot (the temperature). The fleapit rooms are not air conditioned. Usually just a fan that is barely working and pointed in an useless direction. I was pretty miserable on my first night. After the first romp I was just drenched in sweat the whole night. Subsequent nights I wore flip flops and swim shorts. Totally the way to do it.

If you're not comfortable in the pits of humanity then you'll probably be a little freaked out by places like this. I'm sure it has the potential to get bad (money plus alcohol) , but during my visit it was fine. Don't shy away from local guys. Say hello. You'll be fine.

Pro tip: When you travel to different counties and monger, there are usually several tiers of mongering. In my brief trip to Bali there's at least 3. The pickup bars, the fishbowls and the pits. The lower you go, the more useful it is to speak the language. I guess most people will feel like learning the language, especially for a one-off trip is unreasonable. But even just learning a few phrases will increase your opportunities 10x in your everyday experiences there. And it's easier than you think. Pimsleur has a free lesson for every language they support: http://www.pimsleur.com/Free-Lesson/ If you're really so busy that you can't do it then put it on phone and listen to it on the plane instead of the watching the movies. When you arrive, try it out on the hotel staff. They will happily fix up your mistakes. Anyway the point is, starting every interaction you have the local version of hello, from negotiating with girls to buying a gift to bring back with you, the price will be influenced.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDesigner  [View Original Post]
    You know I sit back and I laugh at what you guys are complaining over. $5 extra is too much? Prof
    You're quite right of course ProfD however it really does come down to your budget! Also, the length of time you are spending in Bali. Long time usually means lower budget. I spend several months at a time there with no income so $20 for a nice session with a cute WG every alternative day fits my budget perfectly. If I was renting a private villa at $100 a night for 10 days I would be very happy to pay $100 for an all-nighter every night! I have found my best bet is getting the phone number of a nice girl at a fishbowl and arranging for her to come to my hotel / room at say 3pm or 5pm before her working shift (for an hour or two) or overnight on her day off. This way she gets ALL of the contribution and usually gives you 100% of her attention. I am sure we have all had a complete dud "starfish" but at $20 it really doesn't matter. You try and remember her name and just go down the road to another joint!

I would be happy to pay 5 or 10 bucks above the average if she is a looker or performs very well but would never pay it for an older fatter lady. But that's just me.

I do think that it is important that we all have a bit of respect for these women. Even the not so good ones. Most have had a bloody hard life and don't choose this profession because they are lazy little shits. Many have 1 or 2 kids who they only see once or twice a year because the Grandma in Java or Sumatra is looking after them.

Bargain hard for your Bintang T-shirt, then give the lady a big smile and pay her a couple of bucks extra. Just because you can!

ProfD, Perth is very expensive but most of the Asian girls are under $180 an hour. Most of the Aussies are over $400. Kind of FIFO (fly-in fly-out) in reverse!

Quote Originally Posted by Johhnny  [View Original Post]
    Do I have the exchange rate correct? You passed on a BJ for about 31 USD? To each his own, but you would hardly be out of pocket for this "overpaying" and getting full satisfaction. Just my two cents and plan to visit the region within the next month
    I have been offered a BJ several times for $30, usually with a middle-aged overweight massage lady. Why would I pay that when I can get a more attractive BJ plus full servce literally next door for $20? It's just common sense to me!

I can not understand that a lot of buddys prefer for example fishbowls or the XX houses. The most of them are not clean, no air condition, dirty beds and sheets, noise from the other rooms. A lot of girls only 5/10 and with stinky wholes. A lot of bad smell everywhere no clear lights, no refrigerator for a cold bintang or champaigne, no music, no fine shower, no clean toilette and no and no and no. This is for me too much of horror. Keep on rocking freelancer in my private villa. No so expensive!
    May I ask how much you pay for a private villa and approximately how much for the young lady?

Pussy Madura

Quote Originally Posted by Terwagne  [View Original Post]
    Does Rizki have a website with contact numbers? Any other suggestions for pussy Madura?

Thanks
    Don't think they have a website. PM me and I look for her mobile #.

How to find Rizki

Does Rizki have a website with contact numbers? Any other suggestions for pussy Madura?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger 888  [View Original Post]
    You have that typical Yank attitude: "Let's throw around some money because everything is so dirt cheap in that country." No thank you.
    It is not about throwing money around, it is the negotiating over 5 or 10 USD. I just don't see the point.

Dear Sir ProfDesigner.

I think we are not laughing about the same thing. Dirty rooms, dirty girls, dirty cloth, dirty mamasans, dirty dirty dirty. Why should I pay for these ugly situation. 1 Rupiah is too much. There is only crying about this situation. Better meet a freelancer, talk laugh eat drink and fuck her in a good, sophistic atmosphere. Buy her perhaps shoes, shirt, ring or whatever. Give her an extra plus. Be generous. It will be nice. And at the end do it like ProfDesigner always do, give 5 bucks as a plus.

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 267 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations