Adult Vacations
White Rabbit
Scroguard

Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 311 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbrol  [View Original Post]
    Just come back from 'Zona Spa' and I'll not forget that session. I pay 1,1 million rp and choice DIA 24 years old for her big boobs. What a great choice, we start by a bath on the jacuzzi then a very good, strong and energetic massage after what they cover is body with a solution of honey and start the body to body massage with his boobs from my feet to my neck, then turn half and do the same with is pussy, from my back to my feet following by a BBBJ with cold and hot water then with have a 69 and fuck in different position until I come.

One of my best experience in Bali. I will come back before she finish his contract at the end of the month.
    Thanks for this.

I am heading to Bali next month.

This is exactly the sort of service I will be looking for.

What sort of choice was there at Zona Spa.

And did you have luck at any similar places?

Zone Spa

Just come back from 'Zona Spa' and I'll not forget that session. I pay 1,1 million rp and choice DIA 24 years old for her big boobs. What a great choice, we start by a bath on the jacuzzi then a very good, strong and energetic massage after what they cover is body with a solution of honey and start the body to body massage with his boobs from my feet to my neck, then turn half and do the same with is pussy, from my back to my feet following by a BBBJ with cold and hot water then with have a 69 and fuck in different position until I come.

One of my best experience in Bali. I will come back before she finish his contract at the end of the month.

Second Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by KnightTemplar  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Newbie to this site, but not to a punt.

I have joined a company that will see me in Bali for around a week every 5 to 6 weeks, and have read the forum with interest.

My thanks to all contributors, its been most informative, and I'm happy to contribute as my Bali experiences progress.

A 2 day trip last week with a stay in a Sanur Hotel did not give much opportunity, however did get a response from what looked like a FL from Backpage. Spoke on the phone, she wanted 1. 5 m for 2 hrs in my hotel, and I passed on the basis of cost. Comments welcome.

Online advertising seems a bit limited, but the fishbowls are not my thing, prefer my fun to come to me and was interested if anyone has contacted the fishbowls and had a delivery.

Happy to review any recommendations, esp FL's and semi pros, any one with a contact who can arrange this in Bali appreciated.

Cheers boys.
    I send this information but the reader caught it and deleted my message. I have found great ladies on a web site. IndonesianCupid just add the dot com when you google. Lots of single Bali girls.

RL.

Hi all,

Newbie to this site, but not to a punt.

I have joined a company that will see me in Bali for around a week every 5 to 6 weeks, and have read the forum with interest.

My thanks to all contributors, its been most informative, and I'm happy to contribute as my Bali experiences progress.

A 2 day trip last week with a stay in a Sanur Hotel did not give much opportunity, however did get a response from what looked like a FL from Backpage. Spoke on the phone, she wanted 1. 5 m for 2 hrs in my hotel, and I passed on the basis of cost. Comments welcome.

Online advertising seems a bit limited, but the fishbowls are not my thing, prefer my fun to come to me and was interested if anyone has contacted the fishbowls and had a delivery.

Happy to review any recommendations, esp FL's and semi pros, any one with a contact who can arrange this in Bali appreciated.

Cheers boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    I have PMed you, but maybe you don't read PMs.

Cheers,

Barri.
    Didn't notice them until your post, Barri. I've send a PM to you in response.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrman  [View Original Post]
    Try Tika from 29 and Angi from 505.
    Thanks, Merrman. I'd like to buy you some beer if you're in Sanur Oct 7 - 9. I'm staying at the Mercure.

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and if anyone has any big boob (with slim body) referrals I would really appreciate it. I will be there for a week in October. Thanks for any replies.
    Try Tika from 29 and Angi from 505.

Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    Coconut Cream, would you mind sharing the names of these two gems and their location? Will be back in Bali soon and would like to have a good start. I have PMed you, but maybe you don't read PMs.

Cheers,

Barri.
    Yes, and if anyone has any big boob (with slim body) referrals I would really appreciate it. I will be there for a week in October. Thanks for any replies.

Share names, please

Quote Originally Posted by CoconutCream  [View Original Post]
    Oh I've found one alright (quite an understatement).

Two infact, giving excellent 'adult service' with fun and enthusiastic personalities. Currently in Bali again but have only had four outings thus far. The first, an excellent experience with a Girl who recognised me (and I, her) from two years ago, a very passionate 'welcome back' fuck.

<cut>

Anyway, the third time, another new one (with great hesitation though, after the previous 'new' one) was a complete revelation, a reconquista by Coconut Cream as she was an absolute 'keeper' who did things to me I'd not experienced before, hugely enthusiastic and highly at ease with her work. Plus, quite a comedian too (bonus!
    Coconut Cream, would you mind sharing the names of these two gems and their location? Will be back in Bali soon and would like to have a good start. I have PMed you, but maybe you don't read PMs.

Cheers,

Barri.

Out of curiosity I dragged up phone numbers of Girls who were particularly good in 2013, stored in case I returned to Bali sometime. Thus far, of the 4 or 5 sent a recon text (attempted calls later and got same results,) none are active phone numbers anymore. Now, two years on is probably an eternity in this game, plus the numbers are probably only SIM used when doing this work (if they are wise) and ditched later.

I often forget that for many this is probably a short term nessecity. Other factors may be lost / stolen phones, change of contract and getting a new number. Oh well, it was worth a try. All my Bali numbers (including the famous Intan) are dead numbers. I was looking forward to possibly seeing a little young cutey savoured in Lombok, but alas a dead number too.

Of the two or three left, they are in Java and I don't foresee myself heading over this year so I didn't text them. Luckily I've had a regular here in Bali this year who has satisfied me very well during encounters and I've been very unadventurous this year as she is a guaranteed good provider everytime, so much so that I can go for almost a week between visits. She does such a good job. It's also easier on the wallet too, to get such a good oil change.

However, I'm carrying a load around today and called her up to hear that she's not working today and I don't think I can last until tomorrow so I may have to gamble on dipping into a new snatch. After all, I'm not married. .

Either that, or a hand job. I noted down Stoetel's location but no way in hell am I going to pay 200,000 for a HJ on top of a 75,000 massage cost if I can nip to Sanur and get FS for 200,000. Good hand jobs can be absolutely mind blowing, but the required skill level is quite rare I'd say. Plenty of young cuties outside massage places in Kuta but that means nothing. I had a post massage HJ from a young one in Kuta two years ago, but I had to intervene and direct her, to bring me off as there is more often than not just a mechanical unvaried banana tossing approach.

Lovina

On a recent trip to Lovina I revisited an area I used to stay at 30 years ago at a fishing kampong called Anturan. It's about 1 to 2 km East of Lovina. The local hotels were Simon's Seaside Cottages and Losmen Agung (later renamed from memory). There may still be old signs at the main road but everything is pretty decayed around there now. The entrance North into the laneway has an "archway" overhead. About 100 m down towards the beach there is a parking area and what looked like 2 places that could well be "karaoke" stlye hangouts on the left. There was loud music playing at only 2 pm. I will check it out next time I am there alone.

Massage with handjob

Hello,

I was in Bali and had a nice hand job with a fine massage.

It was in the corner of jl Kartika plaza and jl Wanne segra (holiday resort) its at the left site of the Street of you walk from the round about to the sea.

I don't Remember the name of the salon and the masseuse. But its right next to the restaurant (Warung segar).

The massage was 75 k the HJ I paid 200 k.

North coast, Singaraja

Singaraja is the largest town on the north coast, not much mentioned here. Everywhere you park your scooter a parking attendant will look after it and asks for rp 1000. Asked him where I could find cafe or karaoke. It was about 5 pm, and he said he would show me a place. Followed him quite a distance (7 kms?) east along main road from Singaraja and after about 15 - 20 minutes turned down laneway towards beach (ie north).

Here there were several places, the first place was a cafe / karaoke, and all the rest were walking distance, with the locals offering to take me to the others for a 'fee'.

Directions. Sorry this is so sketchy. There was a tall white and orange communications tower near the turn off, also a small bridge over a small river, and at the turn off was a bintang sign (circle about two foot diameter, with bintang cover missing) had "cafe xyz" sign under this. Looking at google maps found river and radio tower. This is a short distance after the road "Jl. Raya Desa" which branches south. It would not be far east of this.

I would say there must be places closer to town, this seems to be closer to where he lived.

I have published this to seed some more information about this neck of the woods. There *must* be other places closer to Singaraja.

Lovina, Hotel Rini

Stayed outside Lovina last week (departed 31st July), and checked out the meagre pickings up there. The map showed hotel RIni near the beach, and when the female staff at reception left, asked a fellow at the front desk. He said rooms were available for short stay and then asked about sourcing girls he made it quite clear that they did not do this.

Walked to the dolphin on the column and up the road about 30 meters found the hotel Pulestis. It was undergoing renovations, but the original cottages at the back were available for short term stay. Negotiated a price (700, yes too much) told them I would be back at 5 pm.

Returned at 5 pm, and they said they would get girl. After a half hour wait and much reassurance she was on her way I gave up and left, two of the clowns involved in this then said they would take me to a place which was very close. Followed on main road heading due east for about 200 - 300 meters and then turned left (toward beach) down laneway. Place fronted the main road with no visible identification, but had courtyard on left on immediate entry to the lane way. What was on offer was abysmal. Did not want to negotiate and left. No point getting address clarification, it was just too awful.

Went to small traditional markets along main road east of (only) traffic lights on north of road. Chatted to a few stall holders. One woman told me she was available for contract (the 'key' word). She was pleasant, but in her thirties, chatted and moved on. Then took scooter down road to Singaraja.

Different service from same girl

Coconut Cream posted below (#4604) about how different girls can be in their service.

But the one and same girl can also be different to different clients.

At 66 X I picked Maya, 21, from Bandung since Mostek6502 had made a favourable report about her (#4594). She was good looking alright (beauty is in always the eye of the beholder), friendly and spoke good English. After the initial chat and 'shower' she asked if I wanted her to remove her bra.

-Of course!

For this she wanted tip! Now that was a total new approach; never experienced that before. She proceeded to covered BJ (didn't bulg, talked about "doctor's orders"). No DFK and no DATY. So let's say we didn't click.

Posting Limitations