Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 292 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Money

Hi guys was relaxing at home and a girl call Name Novi. She ask if I had any friends that could help her out with work. She came to my house about 2 years ago and work at Bali spa as a hostess girl. I bang her a few times in them rooms, at the back of Kuta Timur. She is staying in Sanur. If you want her number just message me. Good hunting guys. (I paid 250,000 3 years ago) Now around 300,000 to 350,000 short time in your room you are doing ok. I remember she had big lips and suck a good cock. To lazy to look for photos of her. Hi prof, s welcome back. A girl you gave me a few years ago name Anna. I found her a husband and now they have a kid. I was best man at the wedding. LOL Heeee.

Money

Hi guys was relaxing at home and a girl call Name Novi. She ask if I had any friends that could help her out with work. She came to my house about 2 years ago and work at Bali spa as a hostess girl. I bang her a few times in them rooms, at the back of Kuta Timur. She is staying in Sanur. If you want her number just message me. Good hunting guys. (I paid 250,000 3 years ago) Now around 300,000 to 350,000 short time in your room you are doing ok. I remember she had big lips and suck a good cock. To lazy to look for photos of her. Hi prof, s welcome back. A girl you gave me a few years ago name Anna. I found her a husband and now they have a kid. I was best man at the wedding. LOL Heeee.

Little Spinner needs some help

Hi all, I have a little and I mean like 4'10 girl looking to make some money. Her work just finished and her boss didn't pay her. Either way she is 28 and cute as a button with the biggest nipples I've ever seen in my life. Horny as all hell when you get her fired up and a true GF experience. So anyone in Bali if you are a true monger and not just a post sitter, PM me and ill give details. She is neg from 600 - 700.000 and worth every cent.

Could be worthy of a long termer if you click with her.

Thanks and enjoy.

Prof.

Asking for contacts

Hi guys just a quick note to say if you have never posted on the forum or just a one or two time poster don't ask for any of my contacts. I've spent a lot of time and man hours building up relationships with these girls and quite honestly if I don't know you I'm not going to put my reputation, myself or the girls at risk. Hope you all understand.

Prof.

Kuta Visit

5 of us with our families will be there at Kuta, Bali from 25th Feb for 4 days. We have a hectic schedule but then couple of us are toying with the idea of some late night intervention. Massage Plus looks like the only option. Angel salon, Star Bugar jaya, Melat & Onasis are the one we found out from the net where possibly we can indulge. Variability in their offerings / tariffs given by different monger friends (through their reports) rather confuses me. Appreciate some guidance as we are new to Kuta.

Opposite 57 Danau Poso

I was walking down Danau Poso several days ago when I was approached by an attractive young lady dressed in a red uniform offering "massage complete". Looking past her, there were 4 or 5 attractive young women sitting there all in the same uniform. They were sitting outside the little block of shops opposite 57 at the Sukun Hotel end (not to be confused with Tantangan Massage at the other end of these shops where, by the way, happy endings are available).

I didn't have the time at that moment to take up the offer, however I went back several times on following days but never saw them again. It seemed strange to me that apparently legit dressed massage ladies were operating in this way and making this sort of offer and I couldn't see any sign for their premises, which I presume was in the room (s) behind them next to the mini-supermarket.

So, I don't know what was going on, but wonder if anyone else has seen them and taken up their offer?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDesigner  [View Original Post]
    quite a few bustier girls around and many artificially enhanced, those girls normally hang out at the higher end places as that's where the richer westeners are who can afford to pay for bolt ONS.
    Thanks very much, Prof. What kind of prices are you talking about, please?

Possibly

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Hello Prof, did you find any exceptionally busty ones? I will be going there in October. I know, long way off but it never hurts to plan ahead and dream.
    Hi DCups, honestly my preference is petite so most of the girls I go with are pretty much a B cup if I'm lucky. In saying that though I have seen quite a few bustier girls around and many artificially enhanced, those girls normally hang out at the higher end places as that's where the richer westeners are who can afford to pay for bolt ONS. The places I would recommend would be 1. Cocoon (mainly on weekends with bikini parties and Day) 2. Jenja in Jl Nakula (new place I still need to check it out) also go down to double66 the new rooftop bar and also the beach from about 4 pm.

I'll keep my eyes open for any that may be available for play.

Prof.

girls in Bali, for all of you who are coming to this great little playground, ill soon be able to give good contacts again.
    Hello Prof, did you find any exceptionally busty ones? I will be going there in October. I know, long way off but it never hurts to plan ahead and dream.

Thanks for the vote of Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    Well Tomasb, WJ used an MO that has not been tested before: Start hunting when the bars and clubs close in the early morning hours.

Basically that sounds as going for the left-overs.

I am sure that ProfDesigner (see post #4338) will soon give a report where he tells how things should be done. Just be patient and wait for his report.
    Thanks for that Barri.

So lets see how to find girls in Bali, for all of you who are coming to this great little playground, here are a few proven ways of not missing out.

If Clubbing, I believe Jenga is the place to get the hottest girls although they will also try and hit you up with the biggest price, Second to that I can't go past SkyGarden. They have one bar in particular Brandys that all hardcore girls go to, I was there the other night and some good talent there. Also look at 4th floor Bar its new and really comfy. The rooftop Bar is good but mainly tourists and hard to get through the crowds. SkyDome is full of LBFM (Little Brown F# at king Machines) and worth a look. I was at Sky the other night and there was some good talent throughout the club.

Let me tell you if I can score anyone can. I'm 54,171 cm balding and overweight and yet if I talk to a girl she is happy to come with me, yes I understand that she is more in love with my bank balance but hey if I get a night of good sex then who can complain.

Anyways that should give you a good start, make sure you try and get some pics so we can see the little hardbodies and enjoy.

Enjoy the hunt, the Prof is back.

Give it a try guys I'm quickly building my little black book up so ill soon be able to give good contacts again.

Unproven MO

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    That's a discouraging report #4341 from World Jockey.
    Well Tomasb, WJ used an MO that has not been tested before: Start hunting when the bars and clubs close in the early morning hours.

Basically that sounds as going for the left-overs.

I am sure that ProfDesigner (see post #4338) will soon give a report where he tells how things should be done. Just be patient and wait for his report.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldJockey  [View Original Post]
    Hell even landlocked AC (Angels City) had way better options for a couple mongers just showing up out the blue.
    Considering the only place in the entire world that is more like Sodom and Gomorrah than Angeles City is Pattaya, that's not an insult against the scene in Bali in any way.

Your problem is that you tried too hard to get cheap action in the streets. If you want to get cheap action in Bali, you have to go to the cheap brothels. If you want free lance action, you can simply go to Sky Garden and there are tons to choose from. No, it's not as easy to get girls there as it is in AC or Pattaya. But those are the 2 easiest places in the entire world.

Report 4341

That's a discouraging report #4341 from World Jockey. I am going to Bali in late May so hope I have better luck. Last time, I stayed in Legian and Seminyak area and it was fun though there is definetly a rogue element there as well including lady boys, toothless hags, and a vaguely criminal element. Hope someone else can confirm his experiences or recommend other areas to stay. Excellent report BTW!

Eagerly waiting report

Watch out Bali the Prof is on his way back and ready to hit the ground running
    Great! I hope you make a general and insightful update the way you used to do; those have been missed. This forum is a bit unbalanced with most of the reports on the east coast, while the real action (probably?) is on the west coast.

North Bali

After some tips. Heading to Bali in June 2015. Looking to hire a moped and do a lap of the island over 4 or 5 days. Keen to spend a fair bit of time having a look around the north side of Bali. Haven't been up that side for a look yet. Want a bit of female company. Is there anything up the north side? Am I better off to find a lady around Kuta who might want a free holiday and take her with me on the back of the bike, or is there plenty of places up the north side to find some short time fun. Help!

Posting Limitations