Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 294 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and my first post. I'm looking for some advice please. I've paid my membership, I'm trying to contribute.

I am flying to Bali soon. Arriving just before 11 pm on Saturday night and flying out on Tuesday morning. My time is short and looking for a break to relax, drink, enjoy the beach and cram in as much whoring as possible. I've been reading the forum and looking at the Bali Monger Map. It's looking like Sanur would be a great place to stay with so many X houses.

My question is. Do I go straight for Sanur when arriving so late? I'd like to leave the airport running and get a straight into the local ladies. I don't know the local scene and what time the action closes at night.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Good points. W Bar has multiple screens and shows a number of sporting events simultaneously. Last time I was there watching rugby there was also a crowd watching the AFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Very good suggestions. And there are others. The problem with the NFL is it starts at 2 am and goes until around 11 am. Most bars are closed when the NFL games are being played. And the few that are open will only be showing one game - the one that happens to be on ASN at the time. You will also find that if there is a soccer game going on at the same time, they will show that rather than the NFL game. I watch the games in my hotel room on the internet via NFL Gamepass.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Very good suggestions. And there are others. The problem with the NFL is it starts at 2 am and goes until around 11 am. Most bars are closed when the NFL games are being played. And the few that are open will only be showing one game - the one that happens to be on ASN at the time. You will also find that if there is a soccer game going on at the same time, they will show that rather than the NFL game. I watch the games in my hotel room on the internet via NFL Gamepass.
    OK thanks P.S. And Smoothie.

Quote Originally Posted by PossessedSeoul  [View Original Post]
    W Bar in front of Agung Cottages on Jl Legian, a few hundred metres from the Bali Bomb Memorial is open 24-7 and while it is predominantly an Aussie kind of place, plays pretty much every sport known to man. You could ask there, or, alternatively, at another sports bar called The Stadium in Kuta.

Quote Originally Posted by JustBlue  [View Original Post]
    There is a lot of shop lifters on this site. That means they just take and take and Bali is full of them guys. We call the protectors of hookers and they make her there girlfriend after getting her off the site or off a member off the site. Full in love and no one else can get a start (There is one pommie guy who is really bad) We also call them "sheriff"LOL. He is a protector of the locals and the new Bali Russian hookers. Here is a badge and pussy that need protecting. Heeeee Just joking and Happy hunting guys.
    The problem is in our jeans.

IMHO, its in our nature to covet and protect the lassies. The irony is I have also been cock blocked by fellow punters with lassies in tow. I have to not laugh my ass off at the duplicity and hypocrisy whenever it happens because it is a good ploy to add to ones harem!

W Bar in front of Agung Cottages on Jl Legian, a few hundred metres from the Bali Bomb Memorial is open 24-7 and while it is predominantly an Aussie kind of place, plays pretty much every sport known to man. You could ask there, or, alternatively, at another sports bar called The Stadium in Kuta.

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    I know it's way early but is there a bar that broadcasts American football in Bali? Thanks.

NFL in Bali

I know it's way early but is there a bar that broadcasts American football in Bali? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sucxx  [View Original Post]
    Was some months ago but worth add in about Angel Salon praised much here in ISG.

Only two girls were available as it was early morning, 8 am-ish.
    8 am and you were surprised to find only 2 girls? I think you were lucky to find the place open! Their hours are 10 am to 10 pm to my knowledge.

Sheriff

There is a lot of shop lifters on this site. That means they just take and take and Bali is full of them guys. We call the protectors of hookers and they make her there girlfriend after getting her off the site or off a member off the site. Full in love and no one else can get a start (There is one pommie guy who is really bad) We also call them "sheriff"LOL. He is a protector of the locals and the new Bali Russian hookers. Here is a badge and pussy that need protecting. Heeeee Just joking and Happy hunting guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SheriffBadge2.jpg‎   CIMG3920.JPG‎  

Nusa Dua and Angel Salon

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTony  [View Original Post]
    Hi,
    I am staying few days in Nusa Dua.
    Any recommendations?
    First one would be to write that report on Bangkok you promised in November last year: "Will write my feedback in due course.".

Second would be to do a search in this forum on "Nusa Dua".

Quote Originally Posted by Sucxx  [View Original Post]
    Locating the place was bit tricky due to all cryptic so I highlight it here for anyone willing to give a shot.
    Try to use the Bali Monger Map next time. Not cryptic at all. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...8.kTsg778xZHuE.

Kuta: Angel Salon is well marked, and now it has a clear sign board.

Angel Salon

Was some months ago but worth add in about Angel Salon praised much here in ISG.

Only two girls were available as it was early morning, 8 am-ish.

Can't remember how much I paid for but recall it was pretty cheap for decent BBBJ and FJ.

Yet the environment is fairly horrendous, like some years unwashed cheap bed and cockroach roaming around.

Nice 3rd world brothel adventure tho.

Locating the place was bit tricky due to all cryptic so I highlight it here for anyone willing to give a shot.

It's next to Chinese Dragon shop and far opposite of DFS (like 100 M from DFS building and relatively decent motorway between.).

Nusa Dua

Hi,

I am staying few days in Nusa Dua.

Any recommendations?

Incall and outcall if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

A good find in Sanur

She's a very good-looking girl, a good find in Sanur.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbald  [View Original Post]
    Last pics. The uploader doesn't let me do all in 1 time.

Mid March in Kuta

I will be arriving in Kuta on 18/3. Where do I start to find the best looking girls?

So, after arriving in Legian I scanned my usual sources and got a hit on WeChat.

Nini, 30 from Sumatra, no kid.

As I like sex during the day we agreed on 500 k +50 for taxi to get her coming to my hotel, the All Seasons.

As the picture was quite dark just revealing a nice cleavage I didn't really know what would come, but she was good looking and has nice natural D cups.

Not slim, but just a little too much belly.

The pussy was nice and tasty.

So we started with BBBJ, then some 69, afterwards she went to cowgirl and finished in missionary.

Although she seems to be quite some time in the business the BJ was average and cowgirl not a lot better.

Afterwards we stayed in bed and had a very nice talk.

Unfortunately she didn't want any photos to be taken.

Although it wasn't the best session as my favourite Maia didn't agree to my LT offer for 2 juta for 3 days in a nice beach side hotel I choose her and she agreed.

Dee

Posting Limitations