Thread: Bali

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 286 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    OK, before you all start yes I have RTFF and yes I have added reports myself over the years.

So my wingman and I have decided to go to Jakarta. Each of us have been to Thailand, Philippines Cambodia, Latin America. Multiple times but we will be noobs to Jakarta. We tend to frequent freelancers over massage parlors.

We are trying to decide if its worth it to take a trip to the ever so popular Bali while in Indonesia or does Jakarta trump. I see mixed reports but many saying its not really good for mongering, tho it must be on some level hence the existence of this forum.

My question is directed to those of you who have played in both areas.

Keep our ass in Jakarta or visit Bali as well?

What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by HjisOK  [View Original Post]
    She'd hoisted up her skirt (panties on the floor) and was spreading her legs waiting for a finger to play with her (she told me how much she likes finger work). There was a lot of meat down there and I thought for a minute I might have trouble finding it but that was not the case and as soon as I touched her clit she let out a loud moan. Her pussy was already wet as (obviously the tit action was having the desired effect). I carried on working at that pussy with my finger while I gnawed at her tits and she pushed my hand in hard. This girl knows what she wants!
    Phew, that was some good writing HjisOK. Great report. Brought me back to Bali for a moment, that.

Over 3 days our texting became more and more explicit so I was in a high state of anticipation before we finally agreed on 500 k for 2 hrs. It was apparent that Putri is not a "professional" but a real life Balinese girl possibly looking for more than a paid shag.
    Each to their own, but to me any Girl who wants money is a working girl. No doubt some of them really enjoy cock just as much as the money, but if they are having their cake and eating it (getting their kicks and getting paid for it too), then they are working girls plain and simple even if they may not view themselves that way. Just my take on it. No offence.

Wooooohooooo!

Guess who's back! The very delightful well-stacked IRMA at Angels (Kuta). Been away for close to a couple of years. I had a superb reminder of her talents yesterday for her usual 300 K. They don't come much more enthusiastic than her!

Quote Originally Posted by HjisOK  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. Did a very nice job too. I'll note that address and check it out. Cheers! I've been busy with a cute Bandung girl name Kiki. She's on Badoo under the name Sarah if interested. I had her three times so far and will go again. She's nice girl and deserves respect and gives great service if you treat her right.
    I went to 505 a couple of days ago and asked for Rani. I was told (with hand out in front of tummy) that she is pregnant! It was probably YOU and she is looking for you! Hahahaha.

Tagged girls

I really don't like hardcore girls, so been in contact with three tagged girls, all of them have day jobs. Does anybody had experience with these type of girls? If so how much should be given to them if they stay with you LT or ST. Obviously if no honey no money. If these girls don't work out I will try a HJ massage, just not into GFE with hardcore girls, maybe because I'm getting older.

Will be in bali the week of Nov. 23, if anyone will be there to meet for a drink.

Thanks. BTW I have been doing RTFF but not really too much on tagged girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan8000  [View Original Post]
    I know there is heaps of info here but can anyone recommend a good sexual massage in Kuta and Sanur. Staying at both locations with family so trying to pre organize a place to go to have some fun.

Thank you got your help.
    RTFF. Even if only one page. ON this first page, follow Barri's map and posts. X does not mark the spot but I think MP or something does. Try Google or the search function. Very easy to arrange something in route or within 2-2. 5 hrs.

Bali info

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan8000  [View Original Post]
    I know there is heaps of info here but can anyone recommend a good sexual massage in Kuta and Sanur. Staying at both locations with family so trying to pre organize a place to go to have some fun.

Thank you got your help.
    Sorry, but if you're too lazy to RTFF why should anybody waste their time helping you?

Best massage / sex Kuta and Sanur

Thank you got your help.

Quote Originally Posted by WombatEd2  [View Original Post]
    RTFF is the acronym for "Read The Forum". (I don't know what the second 'F' Is for) If you read, you will gain unimaginable knowledge.

Start back about 50 pages ago.
    Read The Fucking Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shron  [View Original Post]
    Friends.

I'm from India and it's my first trip. Could you help me to get good spa with happy ending please?

Thanks in adv.

Shron
    RTFF is the acronym for "Read The Forum". (I don't know what the second 'F' Is for) If you read, you will gain unimaginable knowledge.

Start back about 50 pages ago.

Spa at Kuta

Friends.

I'm from India and it's my first trip. Could you help me to get good spa with happy ending please?

Thanks in adv.

Shron.

Nice report.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabradi  [View Original Post]
    OK Finally, here is my somewhat belated report of my two separate nights in Kuta.

*snip*.
    Nice report, Nabradi. Sorry I couldn't be of any help to you, but if you get to Jakarta, my "friends" will equal your Bali experience! Nice to know you can still navigate on your own, right? Best, TTG.

Fink A. Great oral skills

Quote Originally Posted by FredGold  [View Original Post]
    Pics to follow. 089624665401. Pleasant banter, wants to please.
    Morning Fred,

Interested in the lady you posted about.

I assume that the number you posted was hers?

Can you tell me her name and where she resides I. E what area.

I live in Bali and am thinking of looking her up.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Barri  [View Original Post]
    What's your opinion? ST hotel / Incall house / Cat house? Any other suggestions? Just not 'X house'
    Still like X, though I usually go to MPs. HRS (House of the Rising Sun)? Nunnery?

Wing Man Correction

(Sorry guys, it must have been a long night).

I'm planning on hitting the fleapits on Oct 31 or Nov 1. Anyone want to team up for that? PM me, or send up smoke signals.

Duhh!

Posting Limitations