Thread: Bandung

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsilog  [View Original Post]
    Staying in Wisata hotel ni bandung end of this month any hapening place near this hotel? How to go to Saritem from there? Tq
    Bro, very easy.

Search Jalan Saritem in google map, print out the distance, get a taxi, said I want go there, I know the distance! So he will bring you straight there.

There is some sort of overhanging signboard, place name at the entrance. Very easy to recognise.

Wisata bandung

Staying in Wisata hotel ni bandung end of this month any hapening place near this hotel? How to go to Saritem from there? Tq

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpioangel  [View Original Post]
    It's the fasting month. Alohaa's closed, so do many of the spas & massage parlours, some even took the occasion to renovate / refurbish.

Ended up bonking 3 different girls for 3 straight days at Saritem. Price for girls at IDR150k-200k, room IDR30k plus drinks / ciggy you or the girl might order.

There's this 1 particular house, which the asking price is IDR250-300k and the girls aren't exactly prettier when compared to other houses.

But I noticed that, most girls aren't local, they are from the nearby poor rural areas. Although busty with firm ass, most are short, some are cute, not to the extent of pretty.

I guess the pretty ones with decent height are working in Jakarta already.
    Bro,

Congratulation you pay the correct price in bandung.

Indonesian girls are short, but as long as their attitude is good, it is ok. Girls with decent height probably work in v2, malioboro, alexis club. With 1 million / 2 hours service.

Even some working girls at sumatera also come from java island. Java island has the most population.

It's the fasting month. Alohaa's closed, so do many of the spas & massage parlours, some even took the occasion to renovate / refurbish.

Ended up bonking 3 different girls for 3 straight days at Saritem. Price for girls at IDR150k-200k, room IDR30k plus drinks / ciggy you or the girl might order.

There's this 1 particular house, which the asking price is IDR250-300k and the girls aren't exactly prettier when compared to other houses.

But I noticed that, most girls aren't local, they are from the nearby poor rural areas. Although busty with firm ass, most are short, some are cute, not to the extent of pretty.

I guess the pretty ones with decent height are working in Jakarta already.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBird  [View Original Post]
    Saritem is "lokalisasi" (red-light district) of Bandung.

Sorry to hear so many people paid 300k rupiah for 1 shot in premise similar to Kalijodo of Jakarta and Dolly of Surabaya.

Bandung is not same with Jakarta. Bandung has high first quote culture. That means they don't go for standard price at first quotation and they are hardened against foreigners.

For locals, they pay 150k for an hour. Sometimes the house tries to do extra charge on "kamar" (room). It depends. It can be included in the 150k or as additional charges. Depends on customer think the "daun muda" (young leave=young girl) worths or not and depends on the standard of room.

Bandung is secondary city. By theory, it could never be more expensive than primary city such like Jakarta. But in Indonesia, it is weird. The smaller the city, the higher the price. Monger actually pays more in Kalimantan than in Jawa...
    I think especially in the towns it is better not to go for the pros. If you have some game you can go to the malls and score the girls there. Some of those girls will be looking for money too of course but if you play the game right you will not need to pay for it other then the usual dinner and drinks.

I used to live in Bandung a long time ago and I am sure things have not changed much. I am not living in Bandung now and have not been living there for a long time so I am not an expert on Bandung but when I was living in Bandung I used to get my girls from the BIP mall or just from the street or sometimes even from a cafe or a warung. Of course I was young in those days and that is a big bonus to get freebees, especially for a bule, but I never paid for sex when I was living in Bandung and I had many girls, enough to keep me occupied for over one year.

It's always about being happy with yourself. I have times that I feel unhappy or even oncomfortable with myself. When I have those periods I find it very hard to attract girls in Indonesia, whether they are a date from internet or from the mall, but as soon as I am feeling ok again the girls come and things go smoothly. Everybody has his ups and downs I guess and Asian girls are very sensitivel, they can read body language and expressions like nobody else, and they love to be around happy guys who don't care about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtLover  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

In this article, it says that the price is Rp. 20. 000!

http://www.kalyanamitra.or.id/wp-con...EM-BANDUNG.pdf

BL
    Bro,

NGO tends to understate the price, but I believe this report uses the statistic of yr 1997, which the dollar is around 2000rp, today is 10022rp.

NGO is very lazy. They don't update their data. Because real data is not that important in fundraising.

While the pimps tend to overstate the price.

Bandung is just 2 hours away from jakarta. In jakarta 315k rp could get monger a good girl and 3 star hotel room for an hour. But in Bandung, due to the unawareness of monger and collaboration of pimps, the price could easily reach 400k hour.

Price at Saritem

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBird  [View Original Post]

Sorry to hear so many people paid 300k rupiah for 1 shot in premise similar to Kalijodo of Jakarta and Dolly of Surabaya.

Bandung is not same with Jakarta. Bandung has high first quote culture. That means they don't go for standard price at first quotation and they are hardened against foreigners.

For locals, they pay 150k for an hour. Sometimes the house tries to do extra charge on "kamar" (room). It depends. It can be included in the 150k or as additional charges. Depends on customer think the "daun muda" (young leave=young girl) worths or not and depends on the standard of room.

Bandung is secondary city. By theory, it could never be more expensive than primary city such like Jakarta. But in Indonesia, it is weird. The smaller the city, the higher the price. Monger actually pays more in Kalimantan than in Jawa. Not to mention Papua. Even an instant mee costs 30k rupiah.

So, that means it is normal to pay 200k, or 300k even 400k for a short session. But it is impossible everyone is 300k. This is overpriced. At least 80% of the girls inside could be obtained for 150k (may includes room price).200k (includes room price) /hours. (I mean young, sweet, pretty girl) for old stock, This could be 120k. I don't know 80k is still availble or not. But I think mongers here are not interested on 80k quality even 80k does exist till today.

*Room Price 20k-50k rp
    Hi,

In this article, it says that the price is Rp. 20. 000!

http://www.kalyanamitra.or.id/wp-con...EM-BANDUNG.pdf

BL

Price of Saritem.

Bandung is secondary city. By theory, it could never be more expensive than primary city such like Jakarta. But in Indonesia, it is weird. The smaller the city, the higher the price. Monger actually pays more in Kalimantan than in Jawa. Not to mention Papua. Even an instant mee costs 30k rupiah.

So, that means it is normal to pay 200k, or 300k even 400k for a short session. But it is impossible everyone is 300k. This is overpriced. At least 80% of the girls inside could be obtained for 150k (may includes room price).200k (includes room price) /hours. (I mean young, sweet, pretty girl) for old stock, This could be 120k. I don't know 80k is still availble or not. But I think mongers here are not interested on 80k quality even 80k does exist till today.

*Room Price 20k-50k rp

Bandung seems good

I visited Bandung 2 weeks ago for the weekend. I was with a female friend from Jakarta so I did not have the chance to take a girl but the place seems a gem. My friend had booked a room in the Golden Flower hotel in Jalan Asia Afrika (luckily for me she was the one paying but later I found out that the rooms are actually dirt cheap at 600 K rupia per night. I had expected them to be much more expensive). I have fond memories of Bandung because I used to stay here for a full year (working as an english teacher) in 1996/1997. I was a young man in those days, really young. The last time I had visited Bandung would have been in 2001.

My God the place has changed, many more malls, a brand new hospital close to the train station and the central area around Jalan Asia Africa was one big traffic jam. Even in 2001 Bandung was still quiet compared to now and I remember in 1997 one could walk anywherer on the Jalan Asia Afrika street any time of the day and there would never be too many cars and surely no traffic jams.

What has not really changed is the Alun Alun. And I can confirm therer are streetwalkers active there. As there were in 1997 and 2001. I spend about one hour alone there and I was approached 3 times, two of the girls that approached me were accompanied by a pimp.

There seem to be less bule nowadays in Bandung as there were in 1997 and 2001 (much less it seems but maybe I am mistaken because I only spend 2 days there). I had the opportunity to spend a few hours alone in the BIP plaza and when I was sitting down in one of the ground floor restaurants facing the elevator I got so many looks and smiles from cute and sexy Sundanese babes that I got actually shy. Increadible I never get that much attention in any mall in Jakarta, apart from maybe the malls in Bekasi. Actually I don't remember I ever got so much interest there when I was young, maybe I have gotten more handsome over the years? But I did not see one other bule in the BIP plaza not one, this might have to do with the fact that there are many more malls in Bandung nowadays then there were in the 90's and early 2000's.

For a bule with a bit of self confidence it appears to be ridiculously easy to score a babe in one of the malls in Bandung. I only went to the BIP plaza (just for old times sake because it was already around in 1997). I could have gotten probably 7 or 8 without breaking a sweat and they were really hot girls.

I also had a drink in the MC Donalds in BIP and again I got so many flirts, that I was thinking I must be looking like George Clooney, A couple of tables away there were a few babes sitting who kept giggling and looking back at me, my god if I had been alone I would have taken home the cutest one right away, and she would have come for sure.

I will be going back to Bandung alone in a couple of weeks, might stay there for a week and see what happens, maybe the girls sensed I was not availaible and that made them interested, next time when I'm alone things might be different, lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Spearsman  [View Original Post]
    Surely you must be joking! You don't need to know "how to proceed" you just go ahead and approach the young ladies and say hello, I can guarantee that you would have met with some success.

Can't believe you had no success!
    Mr Spearman: Sorry, and no, it was not a joke. I'm not a 'bule', and not good looking either.

ArcadiaEgo; Joel Goodsen; Bule James; JustABule; newbiee: Thank you for the Bandung updates. I've learned something from you guys. Waiting for the next time to go to Bandung.

10 Days in Bandung

I revisited Bandung with my wife and so my opportunities were limited. I have previously sussed out the streetwalkers street south of the train station (Jalan Stasiun Barat) , Saritem, and Aloha and visited all of these places. I only used Aloha and I went there 4 times with 4 different wanita's. I had to choose a new girl each time but the first girl was the best. She had awesome technique, she was on top and she squatted on my dick and sort of stood up and squatted back down on me, it was awesome! All of the girls had a standard routine that involved washing myself, and themselves, BBBJ then covered sex. One girl seemed to have trouble fitting me in and she looked a bit pained as I was banging her but she was a trooper and it was quite exciting. I have read about bule being too big for local girls and this was the first time that it had happened for me.

Each visit at Aloha I had a beer IDR 50,000 and the room was 250.000, I tipped each girl 50. 000. The entrance is quite difficult to find during the day and it was closed on Monday, as was Saritem and there were no street walkers south of the station at 5:00pm. I drove past Aloha later that night and the screen was out and the lights were on so I am not sure why everything was so dead at 5:00 pm Monday. I would rate each of the girls as a 9 and all of them put in a great effort and were very pleasant. I had one girl refuse me the first night and I think she was worried about Caucasian dicks. I told them she should not worry, but in retrospect she may have had a point. I cannot recommend Aloha highly enough, I really liked the not having to mess around with hotels and middle men. I did not ask about bareback or long time as I was accompanied.

I walked down Jalan Stasiun Barat and there were some hot street walkers, to die for bodies and they looked very sweet, as I had just been to Aloha I did not partake but they were quoting 500, 000 idr. I know from past experience the will easily drop their price but since I was just finished I did not barter. I then went into Saritem. I have to say that it takes real courage for me to go into those dingy gangs. Some tout asked if I wanted a girl (LOL) , what else would you be doing in that alley. I went for a look and there were some very pretty girls who I would have willingly done and the tout quoted 300.000, but as I have previously said, I had just been to Aloha so I did not bother.

I frequented the bars on Braga and there is not much talent there. There is one girl that I daydream about at one of the Escobar (bleached hair) but North Sea was not very good at all. The nightclub next to North Sea I did not think had any working girls but one night there were a couple of girls with a bloke who I think tried to pimp to me. I was a little drunk at the time, and I never saw them there after that night, so I am not sure if it was a dream or not. Last time I was in Bandung I took a late night tour in a cab. I tried it again this trip (taxis are so cheep) , this was on the Monday. When most things were closed at 5:00 pm. The taxi driver was not helpful like the first guy so I had to direct him were to go. I went down Jl Otto Iskandar Dinata and saw the streetwalkers south of JL Asia Africa and they were very brazen on the street but I did not stop to ask the price.

I have read time and time again that there are girls on Alun Alun and I have not ever had a hint of any action any time I have visited, day or night on foot or in a taxi.

In finishing I highly recommend Aloha. It is grotty but the girls are nice and the price is right. I personally prefer Bandung to Jakarta but I will be back in Jakarta in August and I think I am getting better with dealing with Jakarta.

Cheers

Justabule

Great report and kinda funny. I was in Sukabumi the weekend before and had a similar experience of not many western guys. In fact I saw none! Check out my report in the other section. PM me if you want to join forces on a trip out of town. I am out of the country for a few weeks but have free time end of July.

Reports

Mighty Spearsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzageo  [View Original Post]
    Did go to Bandung during the first week of May. There are a lot of very pretty girls there, but in the end, I'll admit, I wasn't sure how to proceed, and I did not monger, but ended up shopping for paintings instead. So sorry, I couldn't give a good report.
    Surely you must be joking! You don't need to know "how to proceed" you just go ahead and approach the young ladies and say hello, I can guarantee that you would have met with some success.

Can't believe you had no success!

Amazing Bandung

A friend had invited me for a weekend to Bandung. First I was a bit unsure whether I should take the invitation or not. I got her off DIA and I had not met her in the flesh before so it's a bit of an adventure to see what will happen, but I am totally confident if will be great. Our whatsapp chat was very promising and she send me a few recent pictures of herself which made me decide to go for it, she looked great, perfect body and shape, beautiful long hair and gorgeous face. 26 years old.

My friend told me she is following a course in Bandung over the weekend and the Hotel is paid for (probably all paid for by her boyfriend but I don't care). During the week she send me the hotel details, Golden Flower Hotel in Jalan Asia Africa. She would be going on Friday evening and I would come on Saturday.

Saturday morning on the way to Gambir station I noticed all kinds of podia being erected on Sudirman and Thamrin. The taxi driver told me it was for the Jakarta anniversary which would be held this Saturday. So I am going to miss that, well never mind.

In Gambir I went to the booth for the Argo Parahayangan, the executive train to Bandung. It was 9. 30 and I was planning to get the train of 10. 50 but unfortunately it was either full or not going, there was an extra train at 12. 30 so I took the ticket for that and prepared myself for a long wait. Gambir station is as boring as they come. I sat down on a bench opposite the small starbucks and noticed a gorgeous young girl sitting at a table outside drinking a coffee. We exchanged some looks and she smiled, God was she cute. Braces and contactlenzes, I decided to join her, so I had a little chitchat with her and got a coffee. Then I went back to sit with her and we talked. Turned out she was also going to Bandung on the same train as me.

She was a 100% Sundanese, white skin, big eyes and as cute as a button, just 20 years old. I told her I would be staying at the Golden Flower hotel, I didn't tell her. About my friend.

Around 12 we went upstairs to the train that had not yet arrived, she was in another wagon but I told her I would join her if there was space later. The train came and around 12. 45 we left gambir. The girl had given me her whatsapp so we were a bit chatting, and she told me I could come over because the seat next to her was empty so I joined her. The trip to Bandung was nice, nice scenery especially in the mountains. The girl asked me if I wanted to meet her that night but I told her that would not be possible, however the next morning (Sunday morning) I told her I might have time for her (my friend would go to her course early on Sunday morning around 7am and I would take care of the checking out so I would have time till 12).

Around 3pm we arrived in Bandung, I said goodbye (for now) to the young girl and I took a becak from the train station to the hotel. My god Bandung has changed a lot since the last 10 years I have not been there. The road around the bemo terminal and jalan asia afrika were totally clogged with cars, one big stinky chaotic traffic jam.

Anyway finally I arrived and I went to the desk. The girl had told the reception that I was her husband who would be expected around 3, and there would be a spare key waiting for me so I told them I was the husband of ibu blablabla and if I could get the key. I got the keycard and went up to the room. The girl had not yet returned from her course so I had the place to myself. I whatsapped the girl that I had arrived and she replied me she would be back around 6pm so I had time to go into town for some food. But first a shower and a change of clothes. After I had my food (it took quite a while to find a restaurant) I went to the Alun Alun and was immediately approached by a very short and tiny hooker, she could not have been taller then 140 cm. I told the girl that I was not interested so she left in search for another victim.

My god it felt good to be back in Bandung, I had spend a lot of time there when I was much younger and it felt a bit like being back home. After visiting the Alun Alun I went to the Dunkin Donuts in the street next to the Alun Alun to have coffee and a (free) donut. I sat there until almost 6 pm and then I got the whatsapp from my friend that she had returned to the hotel, and where was I? I told her I would be there in 3 minutes, so I sauntered to the hotel, which is about 2 or 3 minutes walk from the Alun Alun.

I arrived at the hotel and went up to the room, in the corridor I noticed a beautiful hot girl who came my way, it was a bit dark so I did not recognise her as my friend but there she was and we embraced and went up to the room. At first she was a bit shy and uncomfy when we sat down on the bed and talked but in no time I made her comfy and before long we were kissing. The kissing proceeded into my licking her neck and ears and then I opened her shirt and started sucking her really beautiful boobs and nipples. She got really hot and excited, I put my arm in her underpants and her pussy was soaking wet, but first she wanted a shower.

She came back from the shower wrapped in a towel and we proceeded our foreplay where we had ended, her pussy was so wet from juices that my face was covered in them as soon as I started to lick and suck her pussy and clitty. After she came we had a really great fuck.

Then we lied down on the bed and had a nice talk followed by another session. Around 9pm I told her we should head to Jalan Braga for some drinks, so we headed to a pub. I first wanted to go to North Sea because when I had been young I would go there a lot and I knew the owner Michel very well. But unfortunately the place had changed completely, no window with the flowing water anymore, the place looked like a dump. Michel was not there anymore, the new owner told me he had gone back to Holland. There were only a few customers and after one beer we decided to try another place. We found a nice lively bar and had some more beers there. After that we went back to the hotel, for another very hot session, My god this girl really loves it, but that is normal for Indonesian girls, I rarely meet one who does not really enjoy sex.

Next morning we woke up early (I had not slept a lot) because she had to go. Around 8pm I messaged the girl who I had met in the Station but she only replied around 9pm excusing herself that she had just woken up and that's why she replied so late. I asked her if she wanted to come over to the hotel, I had given her the address already before on the train and she was staying about 15 minutes from there, she told me to wait. I went to the lobby and sat down in a chair near the entrance. As soon as she came in I secretly ushered her to the elevator (I hope the staff did not notice) and we went up to the room. Within one minute we were kissing like crazy and after that I undressed her and sucked and licked the living daylights out of her. My god this girl also had a great body, she was only 20 so everything was still really firm and trim and tight, just like I love it. Beautiful big boobs on a very slim frame. I started to lick her pussy and clitty and after 5 minutes she came screaming. After that I fucked her (when I was texting her I was afraid I would not be able to get it up but my fears were totally unfounded I was horny as hell and as hard as a rock). It took a real long time before I came and before I came she came once again. It was really great. Around 11 we left the room. After we got out of the elevator we left the hotel seperately and met again at the big street next to the hotel where I said goodbye to the girl. She asked me of I would come to Bandung again and I told her I would see her again, we said goodbye and she left in a taxi.

I went back to the room and packed the bags. The girl had left her bag and I would take it for her (we would go back to Jakarta on the train together). Then I checked out and collected the deposit of 200. 000 rupia. I went to the train station first to get a ticket for the both of us. I got a ticket for 7. 45 (the last train to Jakarta) because the course would finish at 6. I whatsapped the girl that I had bought the tickets and she thanked me and then I went for food. After that I went to my old backpacker place Moritz. I went in and recognised 3 of the Indonesian guys from many years ago. They had aged but I still recongnised them. I sat down and had a beer with them. Around 2pm I told them I wanted to go to BIP plaza. The guys advised me to bring the bags to the train station to the baggage locker. I went to the station and at the tourist information desk I found the lockers. The bags were put into a locker and after I had paid the 6000 rupia fee they gave me a key for the locker and a receipt and I went to bip. I took the bemo there like I had done millions of times before.

It is really obvious that there are a lot less western guys in Bandung compared to Jakarta. Almost everybody (including the pretty girls) was looking at me and I got lots of flirts and smiles from the gorgeous Sundanese girls in the mall. But the waiting was really boring because I had to wait almost 4 hours in the mall before the girl would arrive. Anyway finally she arrived and we took a taxi to the train station. We collected the bags and waited for the train to arrive.

The train left at 8pm and we arrived at Gambir a bit over 11pm, then we took taxi; s seperately, she to her place and I to mine.

All in all it was a great weekend in Bandung.

Saritem

Went down to Saritem again around 1 PM or so. I met the same old dude tour guide sitting outside and he led me through the alleys. Really strange environment. There were kids running around playing and laundry hung up everywhere. My impression was that this place was a strictly red light district location but I guess it's a residential area for the most part.

Anyway, the old guy leads me directly to this one storefront. I was going to pass on it and move on but the old guy kept telling me this one was the only one that was open, which I doubted but seeing as I didn't speak Indonesian, I wasn't on good footing to argue.

I picked the best of the bunch and was quoted 400000, which was more than the 300000 I paid last time. I was thinking he was going to help me out as a repeat customer but no dice. Ok, whatever. 10 more dollars I thought.

He took me to a hotel and a room. In ten minutes he shows up with a different girl. At this point, I was going to call bullshit but she was pretty enough and I had an appointment to make so I let my dick do the thinking. Big mistake.

This girl started rushing me from the start, with what was possibly the quickest BJ ever. I was a little peeved and signaled for her to continue the BJ and she just acted confused and laid down for missionary. I got her back up and banged her doggystyle instead. When this had gone on for a few minutes she looked at me accusingly for not finishing already. I was like, fuck this, and had her ride me cowgirl and make her do all the work instead. I kinda wanted her to sweat a little bit and I think she caught up on it towards the end and started banging me pretty rough to get me to finish quicker. Time: 30 mins. She has the gall to ask me for a tip to which I gave her the foreigner forearm X that we get all over Asia. Oh, and as a cherry on top, the hotel quotes me 100,000, more than the 50,000 I paid last time and definitely more than the 20000 quoted here earlier.

In hindsight, it's not a lot of money at all so I shouldn't be that pissed. It won't keep me from going again but I wish this experience was better.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations