goldentime FKK
Adult Vacations
Escort Directory
Scroguard
XXXHost.kiwi

Thread: Batam

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by JustABule  [View Original Post]
    Not wanting to sound pathetic (but I guess I do), but I could not even score with an Indonesian girl if my life depended on it. I never manage to close the deal and mostly I don't even get the chance to talk to them because they are totally not into me. I often go to clubs but I never scored in a club in Jakarta nor in Bandung.

    Scoring regular (with a normal job) girls is totally out of the question for me because they must be sexually interested in you, they must be attracted to you otherwise they would not come. Even scoring with freelancers on the lookout for money proves impossible because the girls that I fancy are youngish and slim and they have options. So even if they are looking for money, they still like to receive that money from a guy they are at least abit attracted to.

    I do speak fluent Bahasa so that should be a big advantage but if you can't pull, all the Bahasa Indonesia in the world will not help you to get laid, that at least is my honest experience. My experience is that the girls just don't want me / are not interested in me.

    My criteria are not super high, the only criterium I have is that she should be not fat.

    The more I fail (and I do only fail) the worse it actually gets and the harder it becomes for me to try to talk to girls, I think they sense my discomfort / low confidence / nervousness etc and it makes them unattracted.

    Another problem is my looks, everybody can say what he wants but Indo girls DO NOT see every bule as handsome, simply because he is a bule. they can differentiate between handsome and not handsome, even though what's handsome in the eyes of Indo girls might not be handsome in the eyes of western people.

    I have a babyface (look rather young) and many girls have told me that my babyface is the problem for them so I think this is part of my problem. I'm a bule but it does not give me any edge, i often go with Indonesian friends to clubs and in the end of the night the Indo guys go home with the girls and i go home alone (and i even paid the bottles). For me this is totally not a problem because i make enough money to buy 10 bottles every night in clubs but it surely naggs me.

    But of course low confidence, and an aura of unhappyness with myself and my life in Indonesia is probably the main reason I don't / can't pull any girls from regular venues.

    Blackpage, I do think you look good for Indo girls, otherwise you could not consistently pull gorgeous NON WORKING GIRLS, you also probably have good style (good dressing style is very important) and a very good communication skill with the girls, and you are of course totally happy which also helps tremendously.
    I'm 52 baby face bule and I've meet lovely indo girls under 25, the last one is 21 very pretty and smart and don't want young boy (crazyyyy). Ok they says I'm handsome, gallbladder BTW, but I've always the feeling they like us because we take care of them. They like also all the chest hair we all have, LOL.

  2. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    The "price structure" may apply only in massage places, booking joints, etc. In those places (New Berry, Permata Indah, Indah2, MM, Happy8, Bunga, etc. Etc.) the girls can be "booked" (this term means from afternoon to next morning, like GF or like a deadfish in your bed depending on you and her, sometimes unlimited number of fucks sometimes max 3 then girl leaves, sometimes girl leaves anyway because tired of you) for a the price which varies from 600 k to nearly 2 M depending on the girl and on the period of the year (now CNY: all prices up +50%.

    With FLs, it really depends on the girl and on how attractive she finds you. If she does not like you, she might not go with you even for 3 M. In discos, the standard fee for a ST is 500 k, but "higher class" girls will ask you1 M or 1. 5 M or even more.

    If you meet the girl in a pub, she does it for her pleasure and for money. No way you could move her for less than 1 M.
    Thankyou to Black page. The man's a walking encyclopedia. Sorry but a few more Q's - (I have been writing reports from manila & KL so trying to do my bit and also read back 2 years of posts).

    Black page interpretation and Just a bule interpretation seem very different. Is it just a case of confidence? Not wanting to put JAB down but why are 2 reports so different?

    I prefer Beach club setup. Easy, straight forward, walk up and start negotiating. Is it like this in the discos / nightclubs?

    Best hotels near action seem to be Harmoni & Formosa. Any other options near action of equal standard.

    I know its a length of string but if going on to KL how long to stay at batam if got 3 weeks? I week enough? Is there much to do in the daytime? Beach, sites?

    All replies appreciated.

  3. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    You are wrong.

    I am in the second half of my life and I look totally average. My height is average. My build is average. I go to gym but I have some belly growing, since when I passed the '40s. Nobody would consider me either particularly handsome either particularly ugly in my country. I am one like many. Indeed, should I try to chase a university student in Europe, she would ignore me, at best. I don't want to be considered pathetic, so I abstain in my country, and I keep my testosterone for when I travel overseas.

    But, in Indonesia white men are considered very attractive. Age is not a problem. Actually it seems to add something. Girls prefer a middle-age gentleman rather than a silly young blonde 20yo guy. And, white men are also attractive for their wallet. I pay the girls who work, I give a tip to the girls who do not work but are in need, I give a gift to others. I behave as a gentleman, always.

    Most important: I report my successful episodes, but I mostly neglect to report my fails, which are many.
    Not wanting to sound pathetic (but I guess I do), but I could not even score with an Indonesian girl if my life depended on it. I never manage to close the deal and mostly I don't even get the chance to talk to them because they are totally not into me. I often go to clubs but I never scored in a club in Jakarta nor in Bandung.

    Scoring regular (with a normal job) girls is totally out of the question for me because they must be sexually interested in you, they must be attracted to you otherwise they would not come. Even scoring with freelancers on the lookout for money proves impossible because the girls that I fancy are youngish and slim and they have options. So even if they are looking for money, they still like to receive that money from a guy they are at least abit attracted to.

    I do speak fluent Bahasa so that should be a big advantage but if you can't pull, all the Bahasa Indonesia in the world will not help you to get laid, that at least is my honest experience. My experience is that the girls just don't want me / are not interested in me.

    My criteria are not super high, the only criterium I have is that she should be not fat.

    The more I fail (and I do only fail) the worse it actually gets and the harder it becomes for me to try to talk to girls, I think they sense my discomfort / low confidence / nervousness etc and it makes them unattracted.

    Another problem is my looks, everybody can say what he wants but Indo girls DO NOT see every bule as handsome, simply because he is a bule. they can differentiate between handsome and not handsome, even though what's handsome in the eyes of Indo girls might not be handsome in the eyes of western people.

    I have a babyface (look rather young) and many girls have told me that my babyface is the problem for them so I think this is part of my problem. I'm a bule but it does not give me any edge, i often go with Indonesian friends to clubs and in the end of the night the Indo guys go home with the girls and i go home alone (and i even paid the bottles). For me this is totally not a problem because i make enough money to buy 10 bottles every night in clubs but it surely naggs me.

    But of course low confidence, and an aura of unhappyness with myself and my life in Indonesia is probably the main reason I don't / can't pull any girls from regular venues.

    Blackpage, I do think you look good for Indo girls, otherwise you could not consistently pull gorgeous NON WORKING GIRLS, you also probably have good style (good dressing style is very important) and a very good communication skill with the girls, and you are of course totally happy which also helps tremendously.

  4. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by JustABule  [View Original Post]
    BP I read your posts and they are increadible. I been 5 months in Indonesia and have shagged less girls then you do on an average day.

    How old are you? And how tall? I guess you must be a guys around mid 20's and goodlooking to be able to pull all this off.
    You are wrong.

    I am in the second half of my life and I look totally average. My height is average. My build is average. I go to gym but I have some belly growing, since when I passed the '40s. Nobody would consider me either particularly handsome either particularly ugly in my country. I am one like many. Indeed, should I try to chase a university student in Europe, she would ignore me, at best. I don't want to be considered pathetic, so I abstain in my country, and I keep my testosterone for when I travel overseas.

    But, in Indonesia white men are considered very attractive. Age is not a problem. Actually it seems to add something. Girls prefer a middle-age gentleman rather than a silly young blonde 20yo guy. And, white men are also attractive for their wallet. I pay the girls who work, I give a tip to the girls who do not work but are in need, I give a gift to others. I behave as a gentleman, always.

    Most important: I report my successful episodes, but I mostly neglect to report my fails, which are many.

  5. #1104

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    The "price structure" may apply only in massage places, booking joints, etc. In those places (New Berry, Permata Indah, Indah2, MM, Happy8, Bunga, etc. Etc.) the girls can be "booked" (this term means from afternoon to next morning, like GF or like a deadfish in your bed depending on you and her, sometimes unlimited number of fucks sometimes max 3 then girl leaves, sometimes girl leaves anyway because tired of you) for a the price which varies from 600 k to nearly 2 M depending on the girl and on the period of the year (now CNY: all prices up +50%.

    With FLs, it really depends on the girl and on how attractive she finds you. If she does not like you, she might not go with you even for 3 M. In discos, the standard fee for a ST is 500 k, but "higher class" girls will ask you1 M or 1. 5 M or even more.

    If you meet the girl in a pub, she does it for her pleasure and for money. No way you could move her for less than 1 M.
    BP I read your posts and they are increadible. I been 5 months in Indonesia and have shagged less girls then you do on an average day.

    How old are you? And how tall? I guess you must be a guys around mid 20's and goodlooking to be able to pull all this off.

  6. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Question. Seems like pricing structure is quite varied 500 to 1 mil. Any standard rate ST / LT (appears 500ST is standard? Why are some, incl Blackpage paying 1 mil + (just generous?
    The "price structure" may apply only in massage places, booking joints, etc. In those places (New Berry, Permata Indah, Indah2, MM, Happy8, Bunga, etc. Etc.) the girls can be "booked" (this term means from afternoon to next morning, like GF or like a deadfish in your bed depending on you and her, sometimes unlimited number of fucks sometimes max 3 then girl leaves, sometimes girl leaves anyway because tired of you) for a the price which varies from 600 k to nearly 2 M depending on the girl and on the period of the year (now CNY: all prices up +50%.

    With FLs, it really depends on the girl and on how attractive she finds you. If she does not like you, she might not go with you even for 3 M. In discos, the standard fee for a ST is 500 k, but "higher class" girls will ask you1 M or 1. 5 M or even more.

    If you meet the girl in a pub, she does it for her pleasure and for money. No way you could move her for less than 1 M.

  7. #1102

    A few Q's

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    (Once again: notes written 2 weeks ago while I was in Batam)

    If you go to Santaria after midnight, until say 1:30am or so, you might still see a bule busy chatting on his phone connected to the wifi.
    I saw him 2-3 times last week, when I went there to drink something with one of my girls. He might be still there.

    He was very happy and surprised to see another bule, so he wanted to exchange some words. He stays in Sekupang. I guess he just took a ferry from Singapore then settled there for some days ("Yes nothing there, no nightlife at all!")

    At night he comes to Nagoya. To enjoy nightlife? NO. To eat and sit down busy on phone at Santaria.

    I asked how he comes and go, thinking he was spending a lot on taxi. NO. He moves back and forth by BiCYCLE. He showed me the bicycle parked among bikes at Santaria.
    He takes about 30-40 minutes on bicycle to go from Nagoya back to Sekupang. I was worried for him, bicycling at night without lights, but he showed me he has a portable flashlight. He looked very happy for his holidays.
    Have been RTFF. Contemplating Batam then off to Jakarta then to Cambodia.

    Question. Seems like pricing structure is quite varied 500 to 1 mil. Any standard rate ST / LT (appears 500ST is standard? Why are some, incl Blackpage paying 1 mil + (just generous?

    Question 2 - If I am going to Jak and then Camb. Should I just skip Batam? Plan at this stage: 6 nts Batam / 11 nts Jak definite / 7 nts Phnom Penn. Should plan be to spend more time in Camb. Siem Reap & Shinook?

    Found KL Viet girls more to my liking than Thai girls.

    Would appreciate wise counsel from Blackpage & NattyBumpo if possible gents.

  8. #1101

    Linking or attaching MP4

    Well, I wanted to attach the MP4 with the audio recording, but it seems impossible.

    ISG does not allow linking files from other web sites. I use upload or ***********, but it censors the link. Also, it does not allow to link files with MP4 extension and 390 KB.
    I wonder if I could link a dropbox, but I don't want to risk a penalty because I go against forum rules.

    Sorry guys, no moaning recorded.

  9. #1100

    Moaning ghost

    It just came back to my memory that in November 2014 I posted some funny notes on another Board (SB), mainly attended by Singaporeans, Malay and Indonesians, including an audio recording of someone who kept fucking like a rabbit in Formosa room 207 from 5:30 am onwards for hours with multiple turns. I was in the adjacent room on the other side of the wall and I could not sleep because of that.
    I made a search and I could not find it here. I hope I am not wrong and I am not posting twice the same story.
    I will copy here some excerpts from those notes. Even more than one year after that, it's still funny.

    24-Nov-2014

    I cannot sleep

    Who is fucking like rabbit in room 207 of Formosa Hotel RIGHT NOW 5. 30 am??
    I am at the other side of the wall and I cannot sleep!
    Moaning and moaning.
    Bro, if you are reading this NOW, please let me in. Can I knock the door? I am waiting.

    UPDATE 6am: still fucking there, still moaning, still I cannot sleep, still I am waiting to be admitted to help or give moral support

    25-Nov-2014

    Believe it or not, but in this very precise moment 19:49 there is still activity in 207. I am sure it's the same girl. I recognize the same style of moaning. There's high probability that it's still the same guy, although not 100% sure. If so, he's having quite a nice week in Batam.

    Original audio recording:
    ISG does not allow other URLs or MP4 files

    I still have that audio recording on my phone. Good memory of Batam.

    The funny thing is that someone commented on SB that the room could have been haunted and the moaning being supernatural.
    There are many superstitious in Singapore and Batam. They believe to ghosts and haunting. There is even people who reports a list of rooms to avoid in Batam hotels because of haunting.
    And some girls might knock 3 times before entering the room in hotel, to warn any ghost that people is coming and stay away.

  10. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by YukeYuke  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Batam on 29th December 2015 .

    Will be a great help to find some hot chicks and massage ladies doing outcall.
    Perhaps if YOU read the posts in this forum you will find out where to find hot chicks and massage ladies.

  11. #1098

    Can you give me contact number of some good girls in batam

    I am visiting Batam on 29th December 2015 .

    Will be a great help to find some hot chicks and massage ladies doing outcall.

    ===============================================

    Greetings,

    Here's how to contact other forum members.

    1. Buy a subscription.

    2. Send them a Private Message.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=Subscriptions

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  12. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Batam in the first week of November. I was not in the mood, neither I had the time, to write my usual long reports for the entertainment of ISG readers.
    I took some note on some days. I will post those notes almost without editing, to preserve the freshness of the moment.
    Delightful set of reports BP. You have breathed back some life into this otherwise quiet thread. A reminder & motivation for myself to make that trip before the year turns 2016.

  13. #1096

    Highlights from my Nov2015 stay - Unconventional tourist in Batam

    (Once again: notes written 2 weeks ago while I was in Batam)

    If you go to Santaria after midnight, until say 1:30am or so, you might still see a bule busy chatting on his phone connected to the wifi.
    I saw him 2-3 times last week, when I went there to drink something with one of my girls. He might be still there.

    He was very happy and surprised to see another bule, so he wanted to exchange some words. He stays in Sekupang. I guess he just took a ferry from Singapore then settled there for some days ("Yes nothing there, no nightlife at all!")

    At night he comes to Nagoya. To enjoy nightlife? NO. To eat and sit down busy on phone at Santaria.

    I asked how he comes and go, thinking he was spending a lot on taxi. NO. He moves back and forth by BiCYCLE. He showed me the bicycle parked among bikes at Santaria.
    He takes about 30-40 minutes on bicycle to go from Nagoya back to Sekupang. I was worried for him, bicycling at night without lights, but he showed me he has a portable flashlight. He looked very happy for his holidays.

  14. #1095

    Highlights from my Nov2015 stay - Example of GFE "only in Batam"

    It's 5am in Newton.
    I just left my friend (I'd say one of my friends, and ex-friend now), because she became annoying: too drunk and pestering me with requests to pay her obat. I said a clear NO.

    Once in my room, at 4am, she refused to shower and wanted to sleep dressed, angry with me because I did not pay the drug. Problem easy to solve: I kicked her our of the room with 50k for the taxi. In 10 minutes I am back to Newton, alone and free to meet someone else.

    So now, 5am at Newton, who is still here? Only hard-core pros? NO.

    There is a couple of not-so-beautiful girls, who giggle at me every time I see them while I roam around. They are not in the corners with the FL working girls.
    We dance a while, then leave to go home. They are not so beautiful, but decent and certainly not hard-core pro.
    6am: they take me back to Formosa with their car (this indicates me that they are not poor; also, they do not ask me tip or whatever).

    I try to invite them to my room "for chatting".
    The one who always smiles to me asks: "Only me? Or we two? "
    I reply: "You two of course!"
    They say: "No, we have no time, we work early in the morning..."

    They leave me at the hotel door and drive away. I insist by SMS. She replies 1 hour later when I am sleeping already: "...you give us some money?" Ah ah! BINGO!

    I write back: "Yes, but can you do massage? I am sleeping, I am so tired...."
    After some more SMS, I tell them I go back sleeping, with the door of my room open: IF they want to come to visit me, just enter and wake me up saying "hello".

    I sleep deeply, until 9am when they really enter my door. Honestly, I did not hope that.
    Changed dress, showered and clean, so neat! Not beautiful, yet attractive. They are shy and don't know what to do. So I ask them to sit down. I am sleepy and I keep my eyes half shut. They enter my bed totally dressed and say "We did not sleep! Can we?"

    "Of course darling, but what about massage?"
    So they start, totally unprofessional and naif. They just pull and massage my body. I feel so well.

    In short, they were with me 3 hours, daring more and more in a progression. Not real sex, but HJ and even some oral by one of the two (the other was shocked by the view, but helped her friend with massage).

    I gave them 500k+500k. Too bad I could not meet them again. They work and cannot go out if not in weekends.

    Where else if not in Indonesia I could have such a nice way to wake up?

  15. #1094

    Highlights from my Nov2015 stay - Wifi access in Batam

    If you don't buy a local SIM card (e.g., TelkomSel Simpati) to use a phone in Batam, but you prefer to keep using your usual phone with your usual SIM (e.g., to keep using your WeChat and WhatsApp IDs), then you are bound to using WiFi to access Internet. In most hotels, the wifi is good, but the wifi provided by restaurants and cafes mostly sucks.

    If you give up using the wifi of JCO and restaurants in Nagoya Hill because they are slow and run out of IP addresses to assign, as I gave up, there is a good alternative: the @wifi.id network, available almost anywhere in Nagoya, Jodoh and I assume around Batam cities.

    One week access is only 20k payable by SMS from a Simpati SIM card (I have TWO phones: my Galaxy smartphone and an old Nokia with Simpati SIM card). Once you pay, you receive an SMS with ID and password.

    The speed of @wifi.id is acceptable in Nagoya (adequate for web browsing and chatting), but very slow in other places, for example Ramayana mall Jodoh. Now, I am using it always, instead of asking the pw from restaurants or cafes. It is available also in Harbour Bay and Windsor. That's very useful, because you can be online also using your regular phone almost anywhere without expensive data roaming.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Escort Directory
fkk tours
Euro Girls Escort
Tokyostyle Deliver


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape