Thread: Batam

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Happy in Batam (Sept. 2014): : Summary Count

I summarize here the girl count from what I reported in my posts for my Sept 2014 stay (10 days, 9 nights).
    Due to pilot strike, I got stranded in Singapore for a few days more than planned. Well, better stay in Batam to wait for the first available flight! At least the hotel and seafood are less expensive than in Singapore. AND IN BATAM....
    Things were quieter this time. Less girls than in previous stays, more relax.
    There are a couple more girls counted here in this summary, than in my reports. Sorry, I did not have the time to report all events.

Girls booked from massage / KTV places:
    1 (1.1 M + 250 k tip + permission to take photos of my dick)

Girls from Newton disco:
    1 (2 nights) (1 M + 1 M)

Girls from Nagoya Hill:
    1 (500 k)

Girls from past stays:
    1 (R) (500 k each time + gifts etc.).
    1 (1 M)

Girls from NoName:
    1 (1 M)
    1+1 (1 M)

Fails:
    Many!
    (it's always a hit and miss, and I must be open to accept good and bad luck).

Money spent on tips, drinks and various incidentals:
    I do not want to think about that!

Average counts:
    F. Girls / day: 1.00 (including girls met more than once) (Vs. 1.33 in July 2013: -25%)
    F. Girls / day: 0.80 (girls met more than once count as one) (Vs. 1.17 in July 2013: -31%)
    (F. Girls does NOT stand for Flying Girls, neither Furry Girls. I let you guess.).

Total number of hours spent at disco (Newton and Pacific):
    Not worth to count, only 2 h / night on the average
    Last edited by Black Page; 10-12-14 at 18:34. Reason: Damn automatic text parser!

Happy in Batam (#7 - Sunday)

(Follows from Happy in Batam (#6 - Saturday)

We go to lunch at Nagoya Hill. 2 pm come quickly.

I have the Prima Ferry back to Singapore at 7:30 pm. I need to decide how to spend my last day. OK, she's sweet and I love her, but now I want plain hot steamy sex.
    I propose her to call her friend, to let me have a 3 some as we started on my first day with them in Batam one week ago. She's happy to set it up ("I want you happy") and she goes back home to change dress.
    The only problem is her friend, who calls me just to tell me "Ok but you give me 1 M like last time". That sounds too commercial to my ears, but it's ok. She confirms she will come to my room with are at 4 pm.

At 4 pm, are calls me again to tell me that her friend cannot come: mens came. Of course it's a stupid excuse. I say "Bye-ok-we-meet-next-time-I-come-to-Batam".

I have only 2 hours left, so I must hurry!
    I point straight to the joint, where I spotted a nice SYT girl during my recce earlier this week. Mami is wonderful as always. Bubbly and funny with me. We have our laughs and I choose the girl: 1. 2 M, 19 yo, only 3 weeks in Batam, smiling to me and very sweet. Not corrupted yet by Batam, so to speak.

At this point, Mami asks me where is my driver. I reply I don't have, because I came walking from Formosa. Then she smiles and tells me the following.
    - Ah then price is 1.1 juta only. No commission to the driver!
    - Wow! you are so good and honest with me! Then 1.1 juta for the cewek and 100k tip for you.
    - NO! Tip 100k cewek lah! Only 50k for mami!
    Isn't she a nice lady?

Mami also suggests we don't need a taxi or ojek to go back to Formosa: "jalan jalan lah!
    Then, I exit the joint holding the girl under my arm. She's dressing the same dress she was wearing in the fish tank: clean white / blue dress to the knees, big boobs pushed up out of the neckline, 5-6 cm heels. We start walking and I realize it wasn't a good idea: too many eyes pointed at us. We are an improbable couple. Then, I give her my room key, 10k and I direct her to an ojek. I will follow on foot. Actually, I arrive before her.

Everything excellent about sex, in spite of some excessive fake moaning. After the initial shyness and fear to see my big dick (at least to the local standards, because mine is not really huge), she shows a progressively increasing enthusiasm during the session, because I am very careful and delicate when needed. No need of KY lotion. My ability is to make her lubricated naturally.
    But the fun part comes at the end.

When we finish, I pop out my dick from her pussy. I am looking at it for an instant, still hard and wet, when she quickly jumps out of the bed to reach her bag and grab her phone.
    My dick is still hard, yet showing the first signs of sagging, and she begs me:
    - Oh please can I take a photo??
    - What you mean? A photo of my dick now? Why?
    - I want to keep a photo of it! It's big! I never saw one so big! I want a phooootoooo....!! Pleaaaaseee.....!!!
    - Ok, but please not my face.
    - Yes I want only dick!

And she starts shooting several photos of my dick, whilst it is progressively decreasing its erection angle and size.
    - What will you do with the photo? Will you show it to your friends at Massage? To Mami? (ehehe, I wish that! I wish to see the face of Mami and other girls next time).
    - Nooo Don't worry it's only for meeeee.... !

Ok, so now in Batam there are probably photos of my dick circulating on WhatsApp among girls.

PARENTAL ADVISORY
    EXPLICIT LYRICS

(End)

Out of sequence: Happy in Batam (#2 BIS Day 3: Sunday)

Regrettably, I missed to post this report, which should be read between #2 ("Happy in Batam (2)") and #3 (Happy in Batam (#3 - Week Days)). I post it now, although out of the right sequence.

Sunday: my day 3 in Batam. I am slowly getting in synch with the local vibe.

First thing I want to do today is to call R and get her smile back. Time to send her SMS "I am in Nagoya Hill" and in 10-minutes-10 she appears in front of me. She is a doll, with a simple blue stripes dress, no make up, the opposite of the hard-core working girl I met at Newton the first time or the aggressive girl type she is when she works at pub. She is sweet like I missed her for all these months in my sad Europe.

She has no plans neither requests: "I follow you wherever you like" (translated by Google, sure, my Bahasa is too poor to establish such a complex conversation). We go for lunch in Street Food, facing the angry eyes of the waitress who always asks me to meet etc.

When I tell her "Now I want to buy a gift for you" she starts jumping on the chair and clapping hands like a small child "yesyesyes! With a smile which fills up the entire face. Unbelievable. Is this the same sex machine I know? We go for shopping, and she chooses a simple hat and a pair of jeans: just 170 k total. Isn't she a treasure?

I am tempted to invite her and her friend out for the night, for another 3 some but this time extended to all night, but I resist. I am missing the adventure of Pacific and Newton.

Sunday night at Pacific is dead. Few people, few girls, except hard-core workers. I move to Newton, where I find totally different atmosphere. I love those young teens!

After 15 minutes, I am captured by a smiling girl, who in darkness initially looked an ugly old lady to me. Definitely not! When we go out at 5 am, the light lets me discover she is one of the prettiest in the whole disco. My instinct is still good.

We dance for hours, and she is HOT. I have never seen this in Batam: after a couple of hours, she takes my dick out of the pants and starts playing in the darkness, smiling to me, in front of her sister (who is made dumb by obat, so she cannot realize she has my dick at 20 cm from her, anyway). I have been with any type of girl in Batam, but nobody dared to do that in disco.

We move to my room, and no money is ever mentioned.

Only after we wake up around 12 today, she tells me she works as PR in the KTV of a big famous hotel, but just sitting, not "booking out". I tend to believe her, because she does not know how to BJ. She knows the theory from movies, but no practical training. OK, I believe she learned something tonight to fill such a significant gap in her expertise.

When she leaves to go working (she has a part-time job daytime, plus the PR at night) I try to say that I would like to give her some gift, so she smiles and tells me "better money to pay my room rent. ". I know the rate for booking a girl from her KTV (1. 5 juta), so I give her 1 M. Much more than she realistically expected, I think, but much less than she tried to propose, more as a joke then seriously (2 M).

In any case, money given very happily: it's IMPOSSIBLE to find such a good sweet girl by hunting in standard massage / KTV joints. This is GFE at its best.

Reports

Natty Bumpo
    I have been enjoying your latest saga. Well done. I haven't been back to Batam since my visit in 2012, but I have some fond memories of two Chili bar girls and a talented amateur that I met at No Name. The amateur and I hugged and kissed all night long until we fell asleep at around 5am. I really enjoyed it for some reason. Obviously I liked the girl and her amateur status was a rarity for me when I travel. When we woke up we had morning sex. She explained that the morning was not the same as last night so having sex this morning did not break her convention of no sex on a first date. Ok. If it works for you, it works for me. lol.

Happy in Batam (#6 - Saturday)

(Follows from Happy in Batam (#5 - Friday p2)

I was used to think and repeat in many reports that Saturday is the best night at NoName. No, I must correct myself. The best night is Friday, not Saturday.

Saturday is the most crowded night. The place is packed since before midnight. Yes, there are many sexy girls, not only those working at pubs who patronize this place on weekdays after their pub closes at 1 am /2 am, but also many regular girls who come here to have fun after a week of hard work at their office. But, and this is the bad point, also many handsome young bule craving as me for all this young goodness. The ratio between men and woman is approaching a disappointing 50%.

It was not like this some years ago, on my first visit to this island. Then, most bule were old, yet considered attractive by many girls. Now, there has been an influx of expats, coming here for work in one of the many companies active on international trade. The economy is booming, and this is just one of its effects.

Saturday night, I find myself facing the competition of many young handsome European or Australian guys, who would be considered sexy in Europe, imagine here for the local girls. In short: for the majority of local girls in NoName, I am not seen as Brad Pitt anymore.
    I am just one of many, and not certainly the most handsome.

At 1 am, I understand that there are no decent girls available for me. All good ones have company. I stand sipping my drink, and I don't know what to do. Oh no, I can recover. I send a message to are, my beloved are. She replies immediately that she's in Newton with a friend, but she will come to NoName for me. Such a lovely girl. She shows up in 10 minutes, looking excessive as always with her highest heels, black ultra-short dress, green contact lenses, hair extension, sexy as hell.
    She grabs the attention of all bule immediately. Many try to involve her in dancing, before I manage to reach her pushing the crowd and I pull her away with me.

We don't stay long in NoName. She wants me to go to Chili Bar, where she was working months ago. She wants to sing a song in the KTV for me. I am bored, till she begins singing: the Titanic theme "My Heart Will Go On" of Celine Dion. Ooowww! Her voice is weak but well tuned, sweetest. She sings keeping her eyes on mine. OMG, I almost start to shed tears!

We move to Newton, but we don't stay long also there. We go back to my room.
    Believe it or not, we were naked in bed till 12 am next morning, just hugging and sleeping. No sex. Just hugging her soft but firm body.

(Follows to Happy in Batam (#7 - Sunday) )

Happy in Batam (#5 - Friday p2)

(Follows from Happy in Batam (#4 - Friday p1)

No, the night is not over yet.

I receive SMS from my girl of Sunday, the PR in the KTV at one of the best hotels in Nagoya. She is in Newton, with two "sexy friends" and she waits me there.
    Difficult decision: 4 new girls just entered NoName. They look young and fresh, but from where do they come from at this time?? They smile to me. I have to decide and I opt for the safe path already run: the PR in Newton, instead of the uncertain better adventure with the new ones.

This the following of my Friday night:
    2:30 am: enter Newton, meet the girls, pay 1 obat to share among them 3.
    2:30-5:30 am: hot fun and dance with my friend.
    6 am: enter my room with her.
    6 am-8 am: fuck like rabbit, furiously, all positions in front of the mirror.
    8 am: sleep finally! I give her again 1 M when she leaves at 11.

Note: there is just one problem with this girl. She SCREAMS loud like being killed when she has orgasm. I wonder what people in hotel (you know what hotel) may think hearing a screaming baby like there was a murder at 8 am in the morning.
    So embarassing.

(Follows to Happy in Batam (#6 - Saturday) )

Happy in Batam (#4 - Friday p1)

(follows from happy in batam (#3 - week days)

batam is unpredictable, i wrote it so many times, but it's the truth.

after 2-3 days mainly wasted without any meeting worth to remember, finally friday night, the best night in noname (saturday is supposedly better, but also too crowded).
    a good number of hot girls having fun. i try to refrain beginning chatting with the first girl, trying to focus on the one i may like most. finally i decide: little, not thin, a killing sweet smile to die for.

she immediately grabs my hand and does not want to leave me. she closes her eyes when dancing next to me and holds me tight. she really does not look a pub girl looking for extra cash, so i wonder what to expect. she kisses me hot and horny. wow!

at 2 am, the unpredictable comes. her sister approaches me and starts this conversation:
    - are you married? you look married.
    - uhmmm actually yes, still, but we are breaking, we have our different lives, i am here actually.
    - my sister is very poor. if she comes with you to your hotel, will you marry her?
    - hell, what is this?? i met her 2 hours ago. i could not even talk, only dance with her!
    - i want to know if you would marry her!
    - no, of course. how can i marry someone after 2 hours i meet her?

they leave and go home. i remain speechless with my drink. at 2 am, all hot girls are busy already, drunk and hot in the safe arms of her new friends. my night at noname turned out to be a major failure as few others i remember.

(follows to happy in batam (#5 - friday p2) )

Happy in Batam (#3 - Week Days)

(Follows from Happy in Batam (2) )

I spent my days with alternate luck hopping bars and discos, hitting 1 girl on the average every 2 days.
    This time, I feel tired and not motivated to sustain the rate 1 girl / day.
    I will not make people bored reporting every single day, just few hints

SLEEPING (Thursday)
    Today I woke up at 12 (alarm watch) to find that my beloved girl R (ultra pro, former hard core girl in Newton, then pub girl, now more relaxed FL) has left me alone in the bed in the morning without me even noticing it.
    I thought it was not possible, but either she is very smooth and silent, either I was sleeping very hard, or both. Imagine if the girl is not trusted. She could take computer, mobile, watch, money....
    She even did not raid the frigo-bar, as she was used time ago.
    I owe her 50k, because she paid a taxi (I did not have the small note).

IKAN BAKAR (Friday)
    Since most tourists (me included) are used to have dinner 90% of times at expensive restaurants such as at Windsor or Harbour Bay, here is one precious tip, for everyone enjoyment.
    Have dinner at the fish barbecue stalls down the mosque in front of Nagoya Hill. You choose the fresh fish among many types (not just the usual bawal and kerapu), they cook it, et voila.
    My dinner tonight: 1 big fish, 1 small fish, 1 kailan, rice, juice, just 156k. Really tasty and fresh.
    Just don't take there cewek in sexy attire from a KTV: it would be not appropriate to the location.

(Follows to Happy in Batam (#4 - Friday p1) )

Happy in Batam (2)

Another good second night in Batam!

Saturday night is always the dream night in NoName: packed with sexy girls of all types, from pub girls to regular girls. The problem is that it is ALSO packed with hungry bule sharing the common interest in sexy Indonesian girls.

By the way, a special note is worth for the band: outstanding as always. The singers have a great voice and are also beautiful and sexy too. Hearing "Black Dog" of the Led Zeppelin, sung perfectly with strong rough voice by a sexiest beauty in high heels, tumbled my heart.

I spend my night with a micro dark girl, maybe less than 40 kg and 1. 50 m (I love this type! Not certainly Miss NoName, but with a killing smile and sweetest.

Shock when are and her friend (see report 1) appear in front of me: angry eyes pointed to me. They start dancing besides me and she pushes me violently with her ass. I don't know how to manage the situation.
    Later, I find longest SMS with dramatic words like "I though you were my friend, you lied to me, etc. "

Batam is wonderful, but it is too small. It is impossible to be not noticed. Everywhere you go, there may be one of your previous girls looking at you (or worse, her friends).

The drama after my new girl enters my room and sits on bed: she confesses she does this for money, etc. I am frankly surprised, because I thought I spent my time with a regular girl hunting for a bule boyfriend, but she looks the contrary of the working girl type, so it's ok. She does not want to ask a specific amount ("you know how much girls in NoName do ask. ") and looks shocked when I tell her that NOT ALL GIRLS in NoName ask for money: I was indeed with a few ones without giving "financial support". Finally, she tries to ask 1 million and starts crying "I need this! OMG!
    No problem lah! Be happy!

She's a sweetie, hot in bed, and I am very happy I was lucky also tonight.

Happy in Batam (1)

Wow!

Slow start as usual in BTM. I arrived yesterday.

I lack the good vibe, till I enter NoName. Fantastic classy girls around, but not the type interested to spend time with a tourist (yet a handsome bule like me ).

I am thinking where to aim my attention, and then magic appearance right in from of my eyes: my beloved friend, sexy on her highest heels, shouting to me "why you are here and you did not tell me" (in bahasa, I don't understand a word, but the general meaning). She started her "career" in Batam from Tanjung Unjang, then back home, then here again in Newton, then some pubs in KB. Now she seems to have made a leap: No Name.

I will cut the story short. After going to Pacific, I go back to meet her and her friend, we go to Pacific, then drink something, and at 6 am all 3 to my room. She always refused to have 3 some with me (why only with others?? ) .

Well, I have quite a bit of experience, but it turned out one of the best 3 some sessions I remember. She jumps on her friend wild like in a movie and pushes her to try some lez game.

Welcome to Batam, she seemed to tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Black Page.
    I will be in Singapore for a trade show in OCT let me know if Batam actions has pick up maybe just as easy to get a short flight to Jarkata or Bali, Lion air have cheap one way flight to Jarkata for only 58 USD.
    Fast eddie 48.
    The action is always the same. Highs and lows. But I like it, because I disregard the lows and highs are many (for me).

I seldom go to pick-up joints. My scene is the disco and all other places where I can chat with regular girls.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I go back in 3 weeks. I can't wait!! YUMMY...!
    This is the brown sugar I like.

(All readers of this forum, please keep away from Batam. Quality is down, lots of scammers, and dubious hygiene ).
    PS: yes, Batam is NOT for everyone.
    To Black Page.

I will be in Singapore for a trade show in OCT let me know if Batam actions has pick up maybe just as easy to get a short flight to Jarkata or Bali, Lion air have cheap one way flight to Jarkata for only 58 USD.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Fir2667.
    I think Black Page is the only one that keep going back to Batam over and over again, I been there a few time don't think I will go back even you are in Singapore Jarkata and Bali is just a short flight away don't see any reason to go to Batam anymore this place is going down hill fast.
    Fast eddie 48.
    I go back in 3 weeks. I can't wait!! YUMMY...!
    This is the brown sugar I like.

(All readers of this forum, please keep away from Batam. Quality is down, lots of scammers, and dubious hygiene ).
    PS: yes, Batam is NOT for everyone.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Batam repeat not

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz2667  [View Original Post]
    Wow, 16 times! That's impressive. I was just 5 times in Batam since December 2011. I remember I also started coutious venturing around the first time, hehehe. But if I look back to all my past stays I have the feeling that it becomes harder and harder to find quality girls there, because the quality and quantity steadily decreasing. Most massage parlors and good KTV locations in Nagoya center were in the meantime closed and just some places seems still available but having only few decent girls. I'm not sure if I will return to Batam, because the last time was somehow a bit disappointing. The only highlight was a girl I met in the BCS mall.

To Fir2667.

I think Black Page is the only one that keep going back to Batam over and over again, I been there a few time don't think I will go back even you are in Singapore Jarkata and Bali is just a short flight away don't see any reason to go to Batam anymore this place is going down hill fast.

Fast eddie 48.

Batam quality decreasing?

Wow, 16 times! That's impressive. I was just 5 times in Batam since December 2011. I remember I also started coutious venturing around the first time, hehehe. But if I look back to all my past stays I have the feeling that it becomes harder and harder to find quality girls there, because the quality and quantity steadily decreasing. Most massage parlors and good KTV locations in Nagoya center were in the meantime closed and just some places seems still available but having only few decent girls. I'm not sure if I will return to Batam, because the last time was somehow a bit disappointing. The only highlight was a girl I met in the BCS mall.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    Since 2010, when I paid my first visit to Batam (I still remember the emotion and how cautious I was in venturing around , after having read so many words of warning in various fora like here), I have counted:

Number of visits to Batam (Harbour Bay): 16 entries.
    Total days of stay in Batam (Formosa Hotel): 86 days
    Average visit duration: 5.375 days/stay.

I keep outstanding memories from each of those stays. Good memories and also some bad experiences, as statistics rule. I felt like on Mars on my first visit to Newton, now I feel at home there.

Considering that I DO NOT LIVE in Singapore, but I go there only sometimes from Europe, it's not a bad score.
    Did I say before that I love Batam?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations