Thread: Batam

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Black Page.
    I will be in Singapore for a trade show in OCT let me know if Batam actions has pick up maybe just as easy to get a short flight to Jarkata or Bali, Lion air have cheap one way flight to Jarkata for only 58 USD.
    Fast eddie 48.
    The action is always the same. Highs and lows. But I like it, because I disregard the lows and highs are many (for me).

I seldom go to pick-up joints. My scene is the disco and all other places where I can chat with regular girls.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I go back in 3 weeks. I can't wait!! YUMMY...!
    This is the brown sugar I like.

(All readers of this forum, please keep away from Batam. Quality is down, lots of scammers, and dubious hygiene ).
    PS: yes, Batam is NOT for everyone.
    To Black Page.

I will be in Singapore for a trade show in OCT let me know if Batam actions has pick up maybe just as easy to get a short flight to Jarkata or Bali, Lion air have cheap one way flight to Jarkata for only 58 USD.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Fir2667.
    I think Black Page is the only one that keep going back to Batam over and over again, I been there a few time don't think I will go back even you are in Singapore Jarkata and Bali is just a short flight away don't see any reason to go to Batam anymore this place is going down hill fast.
    Fast eddie 48.
    I go back in 3 weeks. I can't wait!! YUMMY...!
    This is the brown sugar I like.

(All readers of this forum, please keep away from Batam. Quality is down, lots of scammers, and dubious hygiene ).
    PS: yes, Batam is NOT for everyone.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Batam repeat not

Quote Originally Posted by Fiz2667  [View Original Post]
    Wow, 16 times! That's impressive. I was just 5 times in Batam since December 2011. I remember I also started coutious venturing around the first time, hehehe. But if I look back to all my past stays I have the feeling that it becomes harder and harder to find quality girls there, because the quality and quantity steadily decreasing. Most massage parlors and good KTV locations in Nagoya center were in the meantime closed and just some places seems still available but having only few decent girls. I'm not sure if I will return to Batam, because the last time was somehow a bit disappointing. The only highlight was a girl I met in the BCS mall.

To Fir2667.

I think Black Page is the only one that keep going back to Batam over and over again, I been there a few time don't think I will go back even you are in Singapore Jarkata and Bali is just a short flight away don't see any reason to go to Batam anymore this place is going down hill fast.

Fast eddie 48.

Batam quality decreasing?

Wow, 16 times! That's impressive. I was just 5 times in Batam since December 2011. I remember I also started coutious venturing around the first time, hehehe. But if I look back to all my past stays I have the feeling that it becomes harder and harder to find quality girls there, because the quality and quantity steadily decreasing. Most massage parlors and good KTV locations in Nagoya center were in the meantime closed and just some places seems still available but having only few decent girls. I'm not sure if I will return to Batam, because the last time was somehow a bit disappointing. The only highlight was a girl I met in the BCS mall.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    Since 2010, when I paid my first visit to Batam (I still remember the emotion and how cautious I was in venturing around , after having read so many words of warning in various fora like here), I have counted:

Number of visits to Batam (Harbour Bay): 16 entries.
    Total days of stay in Batam (Formosa Hotel): 86 days
    Average visit duration: 5.375 days/stay.

I keep outstanding memories from each of those stays. Good memories and also some bad experiences, as statistics rule. I felt like on Mars on my first visit to Newton, now I feel at home there.

Considering that I DO NOT LIVE in Singapore, but I go there only sometimes from Europe, it's not a bad score.
    Did I say before that I love Batam?

BP in Batam

My passport (48 pages, issued in 2010) has only 2 more blank pages left. Lots of travels, but also lots of visa, which took one full page. I have to apply for a new one soon.

Today I counted my Indonesia Visa on Arrival issued in Batam.
    WOW! Batam local authorities should give me a certificate of "Visitor Emeritus" :

Since 2010, when I paid my first visit to Batam (I still remember the emotion and how cautious I was in venturing around , after having read so many words of warning in various fora like here), I have counted:

Number of visits to Batam (Harbour Bay): 16 entries.
    Total days of stay in Batam (Formosa Hotel): 86 days
    Average visit duration: 5.375 days/stay.

I keep outstanding memories from each of those stays. Good memories and also some bad experiences, as statistics rule. I felt like on Mars on my first visit to Newton, now I feel at home there.
    Considering that I DO NOT LIVE in Singapore, but I go there only sometimes from Europe, it's not a bad score.
    Did I say before that I love Batam?

Just back from Batam

I am just back from Batam. 4 nights there.

Thank you for keeping sex tourists away from Batam. I've seen almost no bule. Batam is still my DreamLand. Paradise. 5 girls in 4 days, and only one P4 P.

I am not sure I'll have the time to write one of my long reports. And I am not even sure I'd be believed, if I would really write everything.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Totally agree

[QUOTE=SylviaSensei; 1540201]I was in Batam last week for 5 nights.

My 2cents: there is no reason to go to batam unless you live in Singapore. Fly to Cambo, LOS, PI or Jakarta, but not Batam,

You will be disappointed.

To Sylvia Sensei.

Totally agree Batam is good for monger live in Singapore for a weekend trip go to Bali for the beach resort and go to Jarkata or Surabuya for mongering so much better option and much better quality girl.

Fast Eddie 48

Quote Originally Posted by UsPete  [View Original Post]
    They work in Bar Fly (or one of the ones next door) in NED. Most of them have kids so the lesbian thing is maybe a part-time hobby. They're not very attractive. Dykes seldom are. If you pop your head through the bar doors. It's the bar with all the short boyish haircuts. Most of those bars in NED are owned by the same family from Palembang.

Every Saturday one of the NED bars has a party where the staff from all the other bars attend and get pretty wasted. I guess the previous poster fell into the bar which was having the party.
    Indeed some dykes had stretch marks. From my experience in SEA these girls have converted to dykes, had bf / husbands / kids, then turned into dykes for whatever reason. Some have short hair others long, most have tattoo in spots where it hurts, hands, ankle bone etc, and boyish facial traits. Some are very feminine. And it's almost impossible to spot them (for me, if anybody has a radar I'd be intersested. Some still fuck for money, but usually give a poor experience, and can't wait to run to their toomboy gf for a good session of man cursing together. Also had very good fucks with dykes, I guess it depends where she's at on the straight to lesbian scale.

It was a bar from this palembang family, in the last bar block. The staff party was in another bar, all girl were wasted, and this toomboy that kept calling me brother,

After kissing one of her friend kept on going back and forth to the 100% lesbian place. She even asked me for a drink. , on the positive side the indo men (staff) didn't ask me for a drink, so it could have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page  [View Original Post]
    Please, may you specify in what bar? I miss this and I am interested.
    They work in Bar Fly (or one of the ones next door) in NED. Most of them have kids so the lesbian thing is maybe a part-time hobby. They're not very attractive. Dykes seldom are. If you pop your head through the bar doors. It's the bar with all the short boyish haircuts. Most of those bars in NED are owned by the same family from Palembang.

Every Saturday one of the NED bars has a party where the staff from all the other bars attend and get pretty wasted. I guess the previous poster fell into the bar which was having the party.

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaSensei  [View Original Post]
    Many were a combo of older, smoking, drunk, and lesbian, in one specific bar they were all lesbian
    Please, may you specify in what bar? I miss this and I am interested.

I was in Batam last week for 5 nights.

My 2cents: there is no reason to go to batam unless you live in Singapore. Fly to Cambo, LOS, PI or Jakarta, but not Batam,

You will be disappointed.

My second advice: if you have to go avoid weekends.

Pubs area: few girls, many are 25-30 that I wouldn't look at in AC, but everything is relative.

Many were a combo of older, smoking, drunk, and lesbian, in one specific bar they were all lesbians.

On Saturdays they all become drink sluts and are not interested in going out before bar closes.

On weekdays they were more attentive. Girls here asked for 1mill LT which gets you most.

Gogo girls in Pattaya with way much better looks and younger, even though average salaries and cost of living.

Is lower in indo. You can talk the price down, but that's what many expect at the start.

I read they cost more than others due to their better english (met a 23 year old that couldn't speak any English,

Except the "I have men" after her drink was finished).

Discos: if you like smoke noise and dancing, you will love it.

If you p4p to avoid all the hassles of the dating scene in the real world, you will hate the discos.

Expect fierce competion with other cocks on weekends. Only good point is that.

Girls can be cheaper than in the pubs.

Freelancers: read there were many in the malls but didn't see that many.

Regular girls: it is quite easy to meet regular girls (working in malls etc.) if you are willing to play the game.

A good percent spoke very little English though.

KTV places: plenty of girls, some have few girls some have many, prices LT 600K for dogs. 1mill gets you the very cute ones (plus tip).

Small sample size but it seems the expensive one are likely to be starfishes. Make sure she's ok with white (or whatever your skin is)

To avoid later disapointement (hint if a girl doesn't want to look at you while you're looking at them, then she won't give you the fuck of your life.)

A positive note: some indo girls have very white skin (I think of chineese origins) and are a nice change.

Over the standard lbfm. They are of course more expensive.

Overall I didn't like the place but it was expected. Better than nothing if you live in Singapore,

But otherwise just not worth the effort. The girls cost way too much for what the place offers,

And speak little English on average. If you're white skin expect to pay more for about everything.

Every indo men will have some service to sell you, and they are quite annoying (you will be called out a lot) ,

But they are not aggressive (like in the PIs) , and are actually not a bad bunch; They're a bit like flies,

Whereas pinoys would be wasps.

Still I enjoyed the place because tasting different pussy is always great in the begining, but.

That doesn't save the place.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

I haven't found 1 post about Bintam.

Any idea about some actions there?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy San  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

Which is the most frequent (convenient) ferry operator between S'pore and Batam?

I guess Harbour Bay would be the closest ferry terminal to the Harmony hotel in Nagoya, where I intend to stay in February.

Two years ago, when I was there last, I used Wavemaster (?). Have they not since gone out of business?

Thanks for your info.

DS
    If you stay in Nagoya, by all means you should arrive at Harbour Bay. Prima Ferry is the only company now serving HB (schedules online). Wavemaster now serves Batam Centre. Scroll back the thread up to 2-3 years ago (not so many pages) and you'll find a lot of information about logistics (you may look for my posts in particular).

Batam S'pore ferry

Hi there,

Which is the most frequent (convenient) ferry operator between S'pore and Batam?
    I guess Harbour Bay would be the closest ferry terminal to the Harmony hotel in Nagoya, where I intend to stay in February.

Two years ago, when I was there last, I used Wavemaster (?). Have they not since gone out of business?

Thanks for your info.

DS

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations