Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Batam

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Normad2020
    Just wondering whether I can choose the girl (ie they send to your hotel several girls and you choose one for LT) or would it be better if I get the hotel car to go to the ***** house and make my choice. What is your advise? What is the nearest ***** house to the said hotel (say within 10 minutes from the hotel by car)? Is it cheaper if I choose from the ***** house? Please brief me on the procedure of engaging the services of one of the girl / girls. My time is limited and I want to maximise it. Sorry for the questions. Thanks in advance, big brother. Cheers.

if time is limited.ask them to sent a gal to u. and tell them what type a gal u like

Just wondering whether I can choose the girl (ie they send to your hotel several girls and you choose one for LT) or would it be better if I get the hotel car to go to the ***** house and make my choice. What is your advise? What is the nearest ***** house to the said hotel (say within 10 minutes from the hotel by car)? Is it cheaper if I choose from the ***** house? Please brief me on the procedure of engaging the services of one of the girl / girls. My time is limited and I want to maximise it. Sorry for the questions. Thanks in advance, big brother. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by William Saw
    i guess u could call a gal but will cost at least 500,000 rupiah about US$80

Thanks brother. That is shitty news to hear. It looks like I might be stuck for 3D2N doing nothing Any chance of outcall to hotel? What is the damage for LT. Is Nongsa Point Marina Hotel a girl friendly place? Thanks & Cheers

i guess u could call a gal but will cost at least 500,000 rupiah about US$80

Thanks brother. That is shitty news to hear. It looks like I might be stuck for 3D2N doing nothing Any chance of outcall to hotel? What is the damage for LT. Is Nongsa Point Marina Hotel a girl friendly place? Thanks & Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by William Saw
    where u are going nongsa, if very far away from all the actions
    u need to travel to nagoya which is about 1hour away by taxi.
    there are no cheap hotel in nongsa. sad to say wrong place to go
    for sex in batam

Quote Originally Posted by Papercut
    Hi Bro,

I am a newbie to this site (Batam) as most of my mongering experinces in Hatyai and Phuket. Planning to have different type of meat this time. It quite interesting to read about Tg Balai on the recent posting by all our bros, who are familar with this place... I am planning to visit Tg Balai for short trip and of course for sex a mission with indo cewek.

I would appreciate if someone (bro) could assist me on providing on the following questions below :-

1) Nice hotel to stay (prefferably near to beach areas) as well the room rate. Are they accepting any credit card transaction.
    2) Nice Pub & Bar to hang out at night with girl. Preffereably an open bar concept.
    3) Interesting sport to pick up nice chinese working girl and the damage that I may endure. Perhaps, the name of the place with helpful
    4) How to travel from JB to Tg Balai
    5) Disco to pick up Chinese FL
    6) Interesting place to eat (Prefereably seafoods)
    7) Reliable OKT for assistance.
    8) Beside Tg Balai, which place is interesting to visit

Thanking you in advance

PC
    the best hotel is MAXI , there is no ferry from J.B. u got to go to
    KUKUP or come to singapore HABOUR FRONT to take ferry to
    Balai. there is no pub in balai. here eat drink sleep and fuck
    if u like P.M. i will give u a name of a nice guy who will pick u up
    show u the ropes etc. but of course he makes some money from
    commission. nothing is free in this world.

Question

Hi Bro,

I am a newbie to this site (Batam) as most of my mongering experinces in Hatyai and Phuket. Planning to have different type of meat this time. It quite interesting to read about Tg Balai on the recent posting by all our bros, who are familar with this place... I am planning to visit Tg Balai for short trip and of course for sex a mission with indo cewek.

I would appreciate if someone (bro) could assist me on providing on the following questions below :-

1) Nice hotel to stay (prefferably near to beach areas) as well the room rate. Are they accepting any credit card transaction.
    2) Nice Pub & Bar to hang out at night with girl. Preffereably an open bar concept.
    3) Interesting sport to pick up nice chinese working girl and the damage that I may endure. Perhaps, the name of the place with helpful
    4) How to travel from JB to Tg Balai
    5) Disco to pick up Chinese FL
    6) Interesting place to eat (Prefereably seafoods)
    7) Reliable OKT for assistance.
    8) Beside Tg Balai, which place is interesting to visit

Thanking you in advance

PC

Quote Originally Posted by Ahphui
    William opinionated:

" they hate the idea that you are coming over with your money and fuck their woman folks."

The subject is taxi drivers and taxi drivers the world over tend to be pimps. True that some men may hate you for getting all the pussy but not a taxi driver becuase taxi driving is one of the best professions for getting laid.

In Batam , many taxi drivers have a hooker who gives them money.

The reason why Batam taxi drivers are bad mannered is becuase they were not trained in courtesy in the place they grew up.

The reason why Batam taxi drivers want you to book a girl is so they can get a commission on the deal.

There is very little hatred of foreigners among the Batam taxi classes too many of them earn their living from tourism. They are not that stupid.
    i think u must be blind, dont u feel the hate they have for u
    when u walk dont the streets with a pretty gal next to u
    or u dont go out. just pick the gal go to the hotel and fuck the
    whole night

Hello brothers of common interest out there.

I will need to attend a convention in Batam. The convention is held at Nongsa Point Marina Resort. I was wondering whether brothers could recommend me a more reasonably price hotel around that area for me to stay. I will be happy with a 2-star or 3-star standard hotel (main thing is it must be clean) that is not so expensive and girl friendly. Therefore in between sessions and at night, I can do more of my favorite thing, that is, bonking Hope for some help.

Also, could brother recommend any good places for me to find girls and also massage around the Nongsa Point area? Thanks & Cheers
    where u are going nongsa, if very far away from all the actions
    u need to travel to nagoya which is about 1hour away by taxi.
    there are no cheap hotel in nongsa. sad to say wrong place to go
    for sex in batam

Accommodation around Nongsa Point Marina Resort

Hello brothers of common interest out there.

I will need to attend a convention in Batam. The convention is held at Nongsa Point Marina Resort. I was wondering whether brothers could recommend me a more reasonably price hotel around that area for me to stay. I will be happy with a 2-star or 3-star standard hotel (main thing is it must be clean) that is not so expensive and girl friendly. Therefore in between sessions and at night, I can do more of my favorite thing, that is, bonking Hope for some help.

Also, could brother recommend any good places for me to find girls and also massage around the Nongsa Point area? Thanks & Cheers

William opinionated:

" they hate the idea that you are coming over with your money and fuck their woman folks."

The subject is taxi drivers and taxi drivers the world over tend to be pimps. True that some men may hate you for getting all the pussy but not a taxi driver becuase taxi driving is one of the best professions for getting laid.

In Batam , many taxi drivers have a hooker who gives them money.

The reason why Batam taxi drivers are bad mannered is becuase they were not trained in courtesy in the place they grew up.

The reason why Batam taxi drivers want you to book a girl is so they can get a commission on the deal.

There is very little hatred of foreigners among the Batam taxi classes too many of them earn their living from tourism. They are not that stupid.

Badbule asked:

"Remember some bars around Lucy's too. What's the best disco around these days (with lotsa cewek)"

The bars around Lucys are still going strong. there are more than ever. Depends on time of days how crowded each one gets.

Best disco for lotsa cewek these days is the Pacific, immediately opposite hotel Novotel.

Wow, I like your style!

William wrote about Batam taxi drivers:

" taxi drivers are really asshole guys, u dont book a gal they are so
    angry that they feel like killing u and dump your body in the river/sea."

Firstly, most Batam taxi drivers are Sumatran Padangs or Batak, who are plain talking updfront people (unlike your more polite Javanese).

Secondly, remember that you are the customer and the driver is the service provider. Padang/Batak taxi drivers often forget this, but becuase they understand plain talk, the problem is easy to deal with: just answer every question by saying: "shut your mouth and keep driving".

When you visit a karoake bar, tell them "wait with the car". I f they insist on entering the bar, then pay them what you owe them and send them off.

When it comes to getting the girl from the karoake to your hotel, it is better to get the papi have the girl delivered to your room by motorbike later. This saves the girl (usually Javanese) from having to engage in an unwanted conversation with a member of the lower service classes (i.e. a Batak Batam taxi driver).

It also saves the driver from finding out if you ahve booked a girl or not. (None of his business).

If you guys are having trouble dealing with Batam taxi drivers, you have forgotten to:

a] treat the driver according to HIS station in life (a member of the serving classes)

b) Behave according to YOUR station in life (the customer - the guy with the money)

Back in town

Hi guys!

I haven't been in Batam in a few years, but on Sunday 2 April this guy will arrive and stay for 2 nights. Arriving in Changi Sunday and going to Jakarta on Tuesday. Looking for some fun while in Batam. Last time I was there the hotspot was Sphinx. Wondering if this is still so?? Remember some bars around Lucy's too. What's the best disco around these days (with lotsa cewek)?

Firstly, most Batam taxi drivers are Sumatran Padangs or Batak, who are plain talking updfront people (unlike your more polite Javanese).

Secondly, remember that you are the customer and the driver is the service provider. Padang/Batak taxi drivers often forget this, but becuase they understand plain talk, the problem is easy to deal with: just answer every question by saying: "shut your mouth and keep driving".

When you visit a karoake bar, tell them "wait with the car". I f they insist on entering the bar, then pay them what you owe them and send them off.

When it comes to getting the girl from the karoake to your hotel, it is better to get the papi have the girl delivered to your room by motorbike later. This saves the girl (usually Javanese) from having to engage in an unwanted conversation with a member of the lower service classes (i.e. a Batak Batam taxi driver).

It also saves the driver from finding out if you ahve booked a girl or not. (None of his business).

If you guys are having trouble dealing with Batam taxi drivers, you have forgotten to:

a] treat the driver according to HIS station in life (a member of the serving classes)

b) Behave according to YOUR station in life (the customer - the guy with the money)
    say what u like, the guys in batam hate your guts, not forgetting
    that indonesia is a muslim country, they hate the idea that u are
    coming over with your money and fuck their woman folks. if given
    the chance they will fuck with u big time and have no regrets
    about it. try walking alone late at night aphui hahahaha and all what
    u say is nothing but FOS

Batam taxi drivers

Posting Limitations