wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 658 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hahaha absolutely outstanding summary IMHO and a funny read. I have not experienced Acehnese women on your list, certainly the forbidden fruit there.

Cheers bro.

One last question, I have never bedded a balinese woman? (low numbers and very elusive) Are there any comments on the 2 million Balinese women, I find them extremely intriguing. With stronger family life attributes than the Javanese and very strong village ties, often great english, cute (smaller?) bodies, BUT they seem to be immune to the bule advances. Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilo77  [View Original Post]
    A male Batak friend of mine expressed his frustration recently at his inability to get a nice Batak wife. "They all want to marry bules these days" he told me. Given the number of good friends and colleagues married to Batak ladies I think he has a point. In my (admittedly limited) experience Batak ladies are great fun and very free-spirited but personally I would be wary of marrying one. If the wedding itself doesn't bankrupt you she'll clean you out in the divorce settlement, Batak ladies aren't as forgiving of male indiscretions as their Sundanese and Javanese sisters, and they all have too many lawyers in their families for my liking.

If you're in Sumatra I'd carry on north to Aceh, the ladies there can be hard to get but, my word, you will be well-rewarded for your effort even if you do have to fly them down to Jakarta for the privilege. Their Arab blood also gives them great cheekbones and voluptuous figures.

Manadonese ladies are stunners but frankly they are show ponies, constantly preening themselves and feeling left out if they aren't the centre of attention, you'll also be out a fortune on designer handbags and shoes.

As for you marrying a nice Javanese girl, Smoothy, well was it Hugh Heffner who described marriage as "the death of hope"? That with knobs on for being wedded to a Javanese girl, sure you get the demure, servile little wifey but you'll hardly have the ring on her finger than she'll be getting fitted out for the jilbab and the daster as befitting her new life as a respectable married ibu-ibu, you'll be clawing your eyes out with boredom.

No, you want some fun in your marriage, get yourself a fiery Sundanese girl (like you, when it comes to choosing women, I couldn't give a fiddler's fart about who won what battle half a millennium ago). A Sundanese woman (choose an office worker or such from Bogor or Bandung) knows how to keep her man happy and when to turn a blind eye at the right moment, she will keep herself in shape, look good and keep the house in order, provided you don't do what so many eejits do, of course, and marry some Indramayu bar girl.

Watch out for the brothers-in-law though; dead beats every last one of them.

Idul fitri money gathering seems to have begun. Girls I have barely spoken with on various dating apps seem to be coming out of the woodwork. One had a profile that made her look like a respectable office girl, just told me she works in a woman only spa. We have negotiated a 2 hour naked massage (both of us naked) plus BBBJ and fucking for 850.000 in my hotel room. Pics seem good, going to try to get her on cam to verify pics are real. Should be able to sample her next week.

P.S. I am enjoying the discussion (Hilo77, Smoothy) about various girls from various places. Always wanted to get back to Manado and try some girls there. Need to do some google work about Sundanese women.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I avoid Sumatran chicks for relationships. They are last on my list because they are too strong willed. If I want a chick like that, I can go back to the US and find one.
    A male Batak friend of mine expressed his frustration recently at his inability to get a nice Batak wife. "They all want to marry bules these days" he told me. Given the number of good friends and colleagues married to Batak ladies I think he has a point. In my (admittedly limited) experience Batak ladies are great fun and very free-spirited but personally I would be wary of marrying one. If the wedding itself doesn't bankrupt you she'll clean you out in the divorce settlement, Batak ladies aren't as forgiving of male indiscretions as their Sundanese and Javanese sisters, and they all have too many lawyers in their families for my liking.

If you're in Sumatra I'd carry on north to Aceh, the ladies there can be hard to get but, my word, you will be well-rewarded for your effort even if you do have to fly them down to Jakarta for the privilege. Their Arab blood also gives them great cheekbones and voluptuous figures.

Manadonese ladies are stunners but frankly they are show ponies, constantly preening themselves and feeling left out if they aren't the centre of attention, you'll also be out a fortune on designer handbags and shoes.

As for you marrying a nice Javanese girl, Smoothy, well was it Hugh Heffner who described marriage as "the death of hope"? That with knobs on for being wedded to a Javanese girl, sure you get the demure, servile little wifey but you'll hardly have the ring on her finger than she'll be getting fitted out for the jilbab and the daster as befitting her new life as a respectable married ibu-ibu, you'll be clawing your eyes out with boredom.

No, you want some fun in your marriage, get yourself a fiery Sundanese girl (like you, when it comes to choosing women, I couldn't give a fiddler's fart about who won what battle half a millennium ago). A Sundanese woman (choose an office worker or such from Bogor or Bandung) knows how to keep her man happy and when to turn a blind eye at the right moment, she will keep herself in shape, look good and keep the house in order, provided you don't do what so many eejits do, of course, and marry some Indramayu bar girl.

Watch out for the brothers-in-law though; dead beats every last one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistoArt  [View Original Post]
    It said I had available space; might have to drop a note to Jackson. I deleted most of the messages and have room now.

Cheers,

AA
    Tried to reply to your pm and this message showed up: "Artisto Art has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

BBBJ and BBFS

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionHeart  [View Original Post]
    I always point blank refuse a CBJ, should the girl still refuse to give a BBBJ even after offering some incentive I simply change the girl as for me the session is a waste from that moment onwards.
    If all of us did the same and just walked out or changed the girl the moment she insists on a CBJ, they wouldn't play this game with us. This is what the local mongers do.

Never had a problem with BBBJ or BBFS. 2 or 3 blue notes always did the trick, regardless of which venue.

Hi Jakarta

Hi guys,

I am from India and coming to Bali and Jakarta in sometime. Got to know from friends the Sindhi population is huge in Jakarta and damn hot do any of you mongers would know of any direct independent girls would really appreciate. And will reciprocate the same when anybody needs contacts in Delhi.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Damn! That's some serious change!

I paid my two VN sweeties about $200 USD per day to stay with me. Though the first one didn't even ask for money I gave her some "for school". I negotiated with the other one up front in wechat.

I envy you living in SG. OT is full of hot VN girls. Why fly them in from Jakata? LOL.
    Uncle V, I unfortunately don't live in SG. I visit every two months. Nightscene of SG is on a general decline. In my last two visits I was not able to find a single hot & young LT girl from OT (Ipanema). Nowadays these new FOBs who actually are on their 3rd or 4th visit in reality believe in multiple STs rather then single 250 sgd LT. I won't pay more than that and don't like the mature ones hence end up hanging around and calling it a day after few hours. Geylang was other good option for PRC but it seems the LE is upto something and things are also drying up there at night in terms of selection.

The other option of Pinays is slightly pricier and time consuming. You need to spend atleast 100 SGD on drinks on them at Moonshine or peyton, etc and then negotiate with her to come with your condo or room which she might only after 6 am once her bar closes and stay till afternoon. This costs anything between 150 to 200 SGD. Wouldn't recommend to anyone visiting Singapore once in a while. During my initial visit I also went to lucky plaza but found the overall Sunday Pinay rush very intimidating. Besides the good looking ones are working in BMD bars and won't be seen there on Sundays.

Sorry guys, slightly off city and topic post

Quote Originally Posted by HihiSter  [View Original Post]
    Awesome reports by IllusionHeart, it gives a good overview of Jakarta in my opinion. You mentioned a few points which I would like to comment on:
    Thanks Hihi Ster. Further few thoughts.

1. FL scene in Jakarta was nonexistent or at least I didn't come across any good ones. I had to hang up my gun on the wall during these 5 days. There was simply no game to hunt.

There are a lot but you must know the local language.

I am still grappling with Thai, Tried and gave up learning basic Deutsch during my Deutschland visits, already increasing pressure to learn Tagalog, now I need to find time to learn Bahasa for good girls in JKT and I thought mongering was easy, select, pay and get over with....poor me...lol

3. There needs to be something done about the lighting in Discos. I still cannot understand why every place is Pitch Dark.

Because your eyes hurt when you're in a very bright room after taking XTC, in all Disco's (including popular ones like X2 and Emperica) most of the popular drugs are available.

I understand this now. Never seen drug abuse so rampant in other cities I have visited so far except Amsterdam where aroma of Cannabis was all over in the air in the RLD and adjoining streets..

4. Malio Club had the best looking girls I have come across in entire Jakarta. Request if some member can help me know the MO of enjoying their company. I would definitely return soon if I can take these girls to bed. Don't mind paying 2 Mill ST.

From what I gathered during my multiple visits to Malioboro was that any girl there was able to be brought to the room, at least every girl in Malio Club that I talked to, including all that were dancing on the stage. Prices ranged from 20 LD's for a Blowjob in one of the curtained boots on the 2nd floor (the ones overlooking the dance floor), starting at 40 LD's up to 80 LD's to bring them to the room. 2 LD's buys you a short lap dance wherever you are in the club, they usually go topless for 2 but sometimes try to get more out of you.

I am gonna keep this in mind as I dont mind paying upto 2 or 2.5 mill for an experience with the risk of a starfish. So If i have understood the MO, i make the girl sit with me and get her few LDs and ask her during the process if she would be providing me company. Her payments are expected to be in LDs only. I think this is worth trying. However anything over 2.5 mill is not something i would want to pay for ST except if the girl was driving me crazy. If any member is scheduled to be visiting and is interested in Malio girls, do try this and share some feedback.

9. I got a mix of CBJ and BBBJ in the sessions I had unlike Philippines where I completely enjoyed BBBJ and liked it. DFK was also not assured in all session. Never tried Greek so cannot comment on that.

I always point blank refuse a CBJ, should the girl still refuse to give a BBBJ even after offering some incentive I simply change the girl as for me the session is a waste from that moment onwards.

I was not aware I could do that here. Noted now and will keep in mind for future use in Jakarta.

10. I felt that local language would have been an advantage while picking up local girls in Discos. I found the non or semi pro girls slightly reserved towards foreigners.

You are absolutely right. There are a lot of semi / non-pro girls around in all major clubs, but the only way to interact with them is in the local language or have a local buddy with you to help smooth things over.

Same feeling as no 1

11.8 out of 10 blue bird guys never gave change back to me. So much for honesty. I can only imagine how bad other operators might be.

It is customary to round up to the nearest round number. So lets say your bill is 22.000, you give him a 50.000 note and claim 25.000 back. If he was a very friendly guy, good driver or you wish to tip these guys an additional amount for whatever reason they will always appreciate it. Most places allow free parking / entrance for taxi's but not all, which you then must add to the fare just like tol road charges.

I do tip generously but what i didn't like was the tip was assumed here irrespective of the amount upto 12k in one instance.

13. I couldn't make it to Blok M this time. I sure will if I return.

Don't bother in my opinion, unless you like old hookers passed their prime.

Noted

Auto-edit

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I'm not going to add to the above but would like to make a comment related to your post. You edited your post and gave the reason as "moronic auto-edit. " I'm wondering whether there is a way this could be made the default reason given for post edits so we do not have to type it in each time. In those cases, a minority I am sure, of instances where there is another reason for an edit, the poster could simply erase the default reason.

What do you think?

Sorry to go off topic but it had to be said.
    It is a common reason for editing, but not the only one.

Suggestions to Jackson.

Then again, if it's getting near closing time and they haven't had a guy in a few days, they will be getting desperate. Not only will their price decrease, but they will be open to going anywhere.
    I didn't see any potential with the girls available on either day hence first day rather then sticking around till the end at 1 pm I went to BATS, was big mistake. Second night also I moved on to X2, another mistake.

The good ones most probably get picked up on a regular basis. The ones that get left behind are the ones we didn't like in the first place or we would have picked them up initially. The only benefit would be the price for sure as you right pointed and location also but that's a maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by UsPete  [View Original Post]
    Padang girls are my number one for relationships and it's a hell of a challenge.
    Haha. I avoid Sumatran chicks for relationships. They are last on my list because they are too strong willed. If I want a chick like that, I can go back to the US and find one.

Churches, Malls, McDonalds, the street. Girls are available anywhere in town. I have to admit I don't worry so much where they come from as far as shagging criteria.

For sex, give me a Sunda girl any day. If I were to get married, I'd generally but not exclusively look for a girl from Solo or Manado.
    ID' agree with you Smoothy. Maybe you're correct and Kings Cross success is down to the training and attitude of the papasanas and mamasans.

For sex I'm strictly Betawi. Solo and Manado are in my top 5 for GFE. I guess you are aware of the joke about manado girls being MENang NAmpang DOang. Padang girls are my number one for relationships and it's a hell of a challenge.

Years ago we used to go to Manado churches which reside in the upper floors of shopping malls on a Sunday. We'd sit at the back of the room and wait for the girls to come in. If there were any lookers we'd go up and sit beside them. If they were all fugly bataks we'd sneak out the back door and wait for the next service an hour later. My strike rate was quite good on reflecttion.

Funny how there's no field reports from the churches are on this forum. The Sunday church service in Ambassador Mall which has dayaks, manado, and nasrani Javanese really is worth a visit for anyone so inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by UsPete  [View Original Post]
    Your Javanese colleagues may regard them highly for their beauty and impreganate them at a young age but they will quickly discard them for being docile low caste Sundanese.
    Interesting information. I agree that Sundanese are screwed over by the Indos more than any other type of girls due to their poverty. However, that doesn't mean they aren't the most beautiful girls in the entire country. And I wouldn't say that all Sunda girls provide bad service.

I hate any caste system. If a girl is hot as hell, I don't care at all if she's from some caste that the locals perceive as inferior for some God forsaken reason. All I care about is if are they good looking, sweet, and provide good service. I think Sundanese chicks are at the top of the Indonesian evolutionary scale when it comes to being good looking. The sweetest and most honest girls are from the Jogja and Solo area. But if a Javanese chick is working at Hotel Travel then she was also forced into sex slavery, so I don't see the difference between her and a sunda girl working in the same place. I find that the service the girls provide in the brothels depends greatly on the mamasans. That's why the same girl can work in one place and be terrible, but when she works in a different place she provides great service. As far as looks, only Manado chicks can compare to Sunda in looks. But it's rare to find a hooker from Manado since they are normally Christian, higher educated, and not dirt poor. I've never met even one in the North Jakarta brothels.

For sex, give me a Sunda girl any day. If I were to get married, I'd generally but not exclusively look for a girl from Solo or Manado.

I've had some awesome Sundanese girls! I don't think you can generalize on sexual performance based on their heritage in this case. I do think you can generalize that pretty much all sundanese girls are "mata duitan" or as you say "suka nya duit" meaning they are gold diggers, but I wouldn't say "aja" (only). Some of them like sex as well as money. Some of the best shags I've had in Jakarta were Sunda babes. They are also known by the locals as being the best looking girls in all of Indonesia, and I happen to agree with that.
    With your batting average Smoothy it doesn't surprise me. I wish I was generalising but their Sundanese heritage is the tragic explanation for these girls fate. A few days ago a monger on this board reported on his visit to Hotel Travel and Classic (perplexing choices in my opinion, as they are quite rightly very poorly rated) and he commented his impression was that he felt the girls were forced into bonded labor. He was correct but this isn't something that has just happened as a result of the Vietnam War like the Isaan girl fenomena in Thailand. What he saw was the chattling of sundanese girls which has been in place in Java for 650 years as a direct consequence of the Battle of Bubat (wiki for more info.). At the end of every harvest about 4000 Indramayu and Subang Sundanese girls are rounded up. Loaded onto carriages to work under contract in North Jakarta as call-girls, masseurs and concubines. Your Javanese colleagues may regard them highly for their beauty and impreganate them at a young age but they will quickly discard them for being docile low caste Sundanese.

Yes, there are exceptions and the savvy mojang priangan of Bandung which I'm sure you've also encountered usually put up a stronger fight and make more suitable Nyai (mia noi) for Europeans. Occassionally a Sundanese princess can be found. I had a close friend. A very attractive successful singer / artist from Bandung in 1995 who when told she was a suitable concubine for a two star general made the truly honourable act of sacrificing her own life in a puncak car crash.

Ask one of your pious muslim god-fearing Sundanese male colleagues why he is forbidden to marry a Javanese girl. From his eyes and reaction you will see an Indonesian that is still caught up in an epic Hindu battle. The Islamic veneer will disappear for a second or two as he contemplates the evil deeds of Gajah Mada which forced the Sundanese girls into slavery.

Very true. I tried to combat that by refusing to pay more than a million, but I was going home alone with my right hand every night.
    This had been my experience exactly in every single country I have been to.

When I try to pay less than "market price", my right hand becomes my companion that night.

Posting Limitations