Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 596 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Egy, is it still 3 million at Hartono's? I've never done one on site there. I took 2 home in the past and both were ok. Maybe you have more control when you get them in your place than doing it there. Then again, I haven't taken one from there in about 10 years, and back then no girls were requiring a condom for a BJ.

Hartono's is a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    What does the higher cost of 3 million actually buy you?
    Absolutely nothing.

In the 3 times I've taken a girl (on site with the room provided, not take away), I've had the same crappy attitude and service. Wouldn't BJ without a condom (almost everywhere else in town does a BBBJ), no sucking on tits, no DFK (with the exception of 1) and reluctant to do anything besides the Missionary position. By the way, it's actually 2 shots not unlimited.

If service is what you are after, the places in Kota are definitely a safer bet, especially since tips would motivate them to perform better. Even taking a chic from BATS and CJs is safer, because for 2 million you can negotiate 3 or 4 shots with the hottest chics in there.

Maribaya Spa

I have read a lot of "negative" reports on here recently about Maribaya girls appearance.

I visited there about a month ago with Ko recommending either Arti, Dewi or Lillie. I walked in around 11 am and the girls came out. I asked for Arti, Dewi or Lillie. The first girl, cute too, says "I'm Arti". Looks good to me so we get a room. The session was great. Best blowjob I've had in Indonesia. Rode me cowgirl until I came. At the time she suggested a 2-girl with her friend Egie, SP?

This week I was there again and tried her friend Egie. Just as good as Artie. A little bit of teeth in the blowjob, but fucked great. Pretty too.

Then in the evening I went back after the "glass house" adventure and had a nice session with Ani, who, as mentioned in the other report, deep throats a cock like no one else. Also a little teeth from time to time. Also pretty.

I am not sure where all the dissatisfaction came from but all the girls I spent time with were pretty and excellent performers.

When I did leave after Ani, I looked in the main waiting & bar area and there were just a few girls. Mostly plump and unattractive to me. The best ones were all busy. If I had walked in at that time. I might have been disappointed as well.

Timing can be everything.

Cheers,

Traveler

After the Glass House

It was 8:45 when I went in Maribaya. I wanted to be at CJ's by 10:00 to get a good seat before the place fills up. I like a seat near the entrance so you can see everyone who comes in.

I had a beer at the Maribaya Bar and talked to my friend Rita who I had seen before during Ramadan. I had only been to Maribaya once before post-Ramedan and that was during the day shift as recommended by a member here. To my question, "Who is the best", Rita recommended herself of course. When pressed harder she suggested Ani.

Took Ani to a room and had a delightful time. She sure can deep throat a cock, and loves it too from what I could gather. Sort of cut the session short so I could get to CJ's on time. Had a great time with Ani and will definitely see her again.

More Maribaya experiences in another FR.

Arrived Hotel Mulia around 10 pm. Bar was still pretty empty. Got my perfect seat and waited. It wasn't long before these two girls came in. With what I call Japanese features and sat right behind me. Learned their names later as Yesy and Aya. They were fucking gorgeous. All I could think about was how much more beautiful they were than the girls at the "Glass House". Soon I realized I had a real problem, which one of these beauty's to hit on. Ha ha ha. I must have sat there for 30 minutes and couldn't make up my mind. They were both so good looking. I am sitting there thinking, I wish my friends at home were here to see this. So I gave my cell phone to a girl and asked the pair of lookers to take a picture with me. They happily agreed. See attached.

That helped jump start a conversation. Yesy asked,"If I am here alone" and I reply, "Yes". She asks if I want her as company and I say of course. But not ready to leave yet as I want to see the band, (and all the other gorgeous girls coming in). The choice is made. Still I find Aya particularly sexy in her floor length dress. I am also attracted to her upbeat cheery mood. Yesy seems more "professional".

I sit and enjoy my overpriced beer, the band, the eye candy all around. Over the next 30 minutes a few old former dates see me and come over to say "Hi". Then up rolls Aya & Yesy's friend #3, Lilli.

This little midget minx has the cutest smile. It isn't long before she starts her seduction routine on me. This girl is so cute, so funny and so innocent, she is impossible to resist. She wraps herself around me like I am her boyfriend. This girl definitely is not afraid of public displays of affection. OMG. I can't stand it. I just look at her and say, "You're so bad. " I told her she is stealing me away from her friend. Doesn't care. Ha ha ha. Finish my beer and off we go to the hotel. I tell Yesy and Aya, "I'll be back".

Lilli was just full on fun. Just this little pixie. I thought she was short, then I saw she was wearing 5" heels. She must be 4'10" in bare feet. I didn't measure her in the shower. The strange part. Her pussy was shaved a few days old and bristly. No problem as I have had that many time before. The strange thing was the stubble rubbed my cock to the point that fucking was painful. I endured a bit. She was concerned that I cum. She blew me and even started a hand job, but I hate hand jobs from girls. I like sucking and fucking only. I decided my best course was saving up for later, in case Yesy wants to spend the night. In reality, I wasn't the least bit disappointed. I had already fucked twice earlier today and she was so much fun I just decided to fall in love. Ha ha.

We both jumped in a cab and headed back to CJ's. It turns out she has a car and had to get it from the garage. Didn't connect with Yesy or Aya tho I could tell they and Lilli were talking about me.

Lilli took me back to my hotel in her car. So funny watching such a small person drive. How do they reach the pedals?

On the way, Lilli tells me she told her friends that I am such a nice guy and they should come back with me. When we reach my hotel she gives me both their mobile phone numbers. I sms both, but no reply. Finally an hour later I get an sms from Yesy and she is fine to come to my hotel. Except it is 2:30 am and I am too tired. Price was steep for late at night. Wanted 2 million but came down to 1. 5 million. Maybe next time.

I had such a great time with Lilli for 1 million, I still can't imagine what the 3 million "glass house" girls would do for me that I didn't already get. Oh, I'll definitely see Lilli again and this time she promises a fresh shave.

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lilli.jpg‎   Yesy-&-Aya.jpg‎  

The Glass House

I recently read the reports on Hartono's and I was curious. Then, a few days later, I find myself back in Jakarta in a taxi. The driver spoke decent enough English and part way through the cab ride he brought up the subject of girls. He asked me if I wanted to see the "glass house" as he called it. Coincidentally, the description was similar to Hartono's. Price he said was 3 million for the girl. So I thought that maybe this was it. I was intrigued. It was early, so I got his number and promised we would check it out later in the evening.

Sam, the taxi driver, and I met up around 8:15. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to go - 3 million is expensive in Indonesia. He had made it clear earlier, that if I did not see anyone to my liking, we would leave. Nothing at risk, so I said let's go.

He took me to the house, just a house with a wall and a gate in front of it in a regular residential neighborhood. We were near the US Embassy according to Sam. He honked the horn and a woman opened the gate. Sam told me to go in and check it out while the women took me inside. Inside, the house was very well decorated. I took a seat and waited a few minutes. Eventually I was ushered by mama into a back room. Also very elegant. And there were 5 girls sitting on a couch. I was told to sit and introductions were in order. My initial reaction was that none of these 5 girls were the model material I was expecting. I made a polite farewell to the girls and got mama back in the front to ask a few questions. Cost was 3 million for 4 hours and 6 million for 12 hours. She recommended Oola and asked her to come out front and meet me again.

I politely declined for now as it was early. If I decided to do this, it would be later. So I went out, got in Sam's taxi and told him my reaction. He said "no problem". Then he volunteered to take me to another place that had many girls in a similar situation and the cost for them would be 1. 5 million for all night in my hotel. We started out in that direction. I soon realized where we were and asked him just to drop me off at Hotel Melawi. I told him, we could hit that other scene later in the evening.

Part of me wanted to experience this scene and write a report, but for a 3 million investment, I had serious reservations. The girls I saw weren't stunners. But to me, what matters more than looks, is attitude and sexual performance.

For those who have experienced this scene can you give some feedback on your experience.

Are the girls "top shelf" in bed?

What does the higher cost of 3 million actually buy you?

Thanks,

Traveler

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreSwell  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm! This is getting more and more like Forrest Gump all the time.

Thats great Eddie!. Hope you can keep us all riveted for a long time to come with all these super exciting stories about the interesting places you have been.
    Comparing Eddie to Forrest Gump may be too much of an insult to Forrest Gump. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump.

Your earlier comparison to Walter Mitty is much more accurate in my opinion.

Regards,

Ko.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Offshore.

I didn't see anyone that is doable at Hotel Melawei the last few trip there and they keep raising their price, the other one is Karitka at Mangar Besar all old chubby girl I will keep it off my list from now on.

Fast eddie 48.
    Hmmm! This is getting more and more like Forrest Gump all the time.

Thats great Eddie!. Hope you can keep us all riveted for a long time to come with all these super exciting stories about the interesting places you have been.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

No answer

Quote Originally Posted by JoelGoodsen  [View Original Post]
    Fast Eddie,

I am in Jakarta at the moment and as to help end the debate whether Fast Eddie is a real or a virtual traveler to Jakarta, I invited Eddie for a drink when he would be here. He has my Indonesian phone number. Maribaya is around the corner for me, definitely a place that I would have loved to meet up over a beer. However yesterday he told me HE was still in Bandung? So where are you now Fast Eddie?
    To Joel.

I call you twice no answer and pm you that I was staying Neo hotel at Mangar Dua with number no message from you I got back on Monday night, I did drop by to Hotel Melewai for a beer and I was the only customer there, I am at the airport cathay pacific business lounge waiting for my midnight flight to HKIA will try to call you again before leaving.

Fast eddie 48

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Off my list

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreSwell  [View Original Post]
    Well done Fast Eddie, this is just the sort of info we need more of here. You must have had a really exciting night. Hotel Melawei then Classic. You really are a trailblazer.

I propose that Eddies report deserves to go in the ROD everybody OK with that?
    To Offshore.

I didn't see anyone that is doable at Hotel Melawei the last few trip there and they keep raising their price, the other one is Karitka at Mangar Besar all old chubby girl I will keep it off my list from now on.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    You want a "top shelf girl? You might want to try Hartono's. Hartono's is near Hotel Dharmawangsa. It's just a house with girls, but the girls have the reputation of being some of the best looking in town. They are not hard core hookers who get drilled 5 times a night like the girls at Alexis. You can get there by grabbing a SilverBird Taxi, those guys always seem to know where it is. A bluebird taxi or one of those cheap taxis will not know where it is. The way it works is the taxi talks to the security guy, HE lets you in, and you go inside the house. There will be about 10 girls to choose from. At least 2 of the girls will be stunners (although I have been there where I didn't think there were any stunners and just left. But I have done that at Alexis in the past as well). You can take them to your hotel to have sex, but cannot have sex on location there. I think you get 3 hours with them if I remember correctly. And that is 3 hours from the time you leave the place. I don't know the price these days, but it used to be 3 million (I believe).
    I have been to Hartono a few times over the years. Last two visits the selection was of very poor standard so declined but the lineups do change so you never know. You can also actually take the girl on location for an additional 100,000 Rps in a (reasonable) room downstairs. So in summary it's expensive but you do get the girl for an extended period of time if Multiple pops float your boat!

You want a "top shelf girl? You might want to try Hartono's. Hartono's is near Hotel Dharmawangsa. I think you get 3 hours with them if I remember correctly. And that is 3 hours from the time you leave the place. I don't know the price these days, but it used to be 3 million (I believe).
    They used to be three million overnight back in 2003, then it changed to three hours a few years later. I would have thought the price has gone up by now. The other thing is that while they take credit cards (I used an AMEX there) the name of the place appears like an expensive restaurant on your bill, so no awkward situations there. I would have assumed they maintained this.

Quote Originally Posted by SadSam  [View Original Post]
    I heard that near Blok M, there is a Japanese section where there are some karaoke places. It looks like they are expensive compared to what you get. Somewhere I read about a few Korean karaoke places. Especially one called Gangnam karaoke or some such. Anyone know any thing about where it is or what the SOP is?
    Thanks
    Back when I used to do the karaoke scene, I was told (and it did turn out to be accurate) that Korean karaoke places have action and you can take them back too with a direct payment to the establishment and a tip to the girl in the morning; Japanese karaokes are more getting to know the girl and almost making her your "GF" who will meet you on her day off or after the place closes. It's purely elective and they have no compulsion to follow you if they don't want to. It's still financial but possibly a more GFE feel perhaps. You should take note that if you start "going out" with one of the girls, the others in the joint will tend to avoid you because you are as much "hers" as much as she is your girl.

Sorry Sam, I know you asked about some girls' numbers on my PM. The trouble with doing the dating game is that unless they specifically tell you they don't mind their numbers being passed to a friend, it's a no no I'm afraid. There was even one girl who mentioned that she was in it for commercial reasons, yet she bristled when I suggested I pass her number to my friend as it was more his style than mine. Generally my profile and the chats leading up to meeting the girls eliminate most of this type as it's not really what I'm looking for.

MD II.

And the venue name is changed on the credit card statment, an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by OsakaGin11  [View Original Post]
    Cheers for that.

Nice info Smoothy, that's the sort of little hidden gems this website is meant for.

I'll keep that on my todo list, when the bonus comes in.

You want a "top shelf girl? You might want to try Hartono's. Hartono's is near Hotel Dharmawangsa. It's just a house with girls, but the girls have the reputation of being some of the best looking in town. They are not hard core hookers who get drilled 5 times a night like the girls at Alexis. You can get there by grabbing a SilverBird Taxi, those guys always seem to know where it is. A bluebird taxi or one of those cheap taxis will not know where it is. The way it works is the taxi talks to the security guy, HE lets you in, and you go inside the house. There will be about 10 girls to choose from. At least 2 of the girls will be stunners (although I have been there where I didn't think there were any stunners and just left. But I have done that at Alexis in the past as well). You can take them to your hotel to have sex, but cannot have sex on location there. I think you get 3 hours with them if I remember correctly. And that is 3 hours from the time you leave the place. I don't know the price these days, but it used to be 3 million (I believe).

www.agoda.com

Bats is in hotel shangri-la, cj's is in hotel mulia (both will cost about 3 to 4 times what you are looking to spend). However, you can search those 2 hotels to get a reference and choose hotels close (if you want a place close to bats and cjs). The MP's are all the way across town, nowhere near CJs or Bats. If you want near the MP's, you can filter on Mangga Dua on the agoda site.
    Thanks for the advice too.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Credit Cards are readily accepted at Alexis and Malioboro. I don't know 1st hand about Classic or Travel, but I would assume so.
    Cheers for that.

Posting Limitations