Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 612 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHatMate  [View Original Post]
    Next day, lined up a mid 30's divorced mother from Scout. Met in a cheapie hotel in the city, she had a fantasy to be rapped well I wasn't going to do that, but we agreed to her arriving at hotel door with no panties on under her skirt and I handed a blindfold thru the slightly open door. Then for the next 45 minutes she was extremely submissive, if not a little shy, whilst I had my way with her. She claimed to be 1 yr without sex, and got into the swing of it after a few minutes of me inside, she was really really wet with DATY (plus non of this pussy washing like the pro's do). No condom used at her request, and ended up with very hard and fast thrusting, again at her request (well demands to be honest). No photos, no cost.
    Sounds like she might be a submissive in the BDSM world. I have been playing with one of those recently. Mine wants to be spanked, tied up, pissed on, and told what a **** she is. Good fun.

I was in town last week and had one of my semi-regulars come over for some afternoon delight. I was tired and after she left I had dinner at the hotel and was going to call it an early night. But no, after several drinks and a nice dinner the little head took over and I found myself texting a few craigslist numbers. Life really is like a box of chocolates and next thing you know this gorgeous half arab, half indonesian single mother was on her knees sucking my knob in my hotel room. Turned out that she was only a few blocks away when I rang. She had a few tats and has clearly been around the block a few times, but I was infatuated with her arab / indonesian mixed looks. BBBJ, various positions, busted out my second load for the afternoon / evening and fell asleep a happy camper. Damage was 1 juta.

I was so infatuated with her looks that I called her back early the next morning as I was flying out in the afternoon. No problem she texts back, however she does not have a baby sitter, can she bring her kid with her? WTF, how are we going to manage this I wonder. Somewhat hungover and with a raging boner I agreed. Assuming she would section off part of the room or something. Sure enough, soon after she turns up with a young baby. In the sober light of day she was not quite as beautiful as I remembered, but still pretty hot and big ol titties that have not made it through child rearing as much as I would have liked. So she feeds the kid a bottle and puts it on the floor and starts giving me a nice BBBJ. One of the stranger situations I have been in, but it is amazing what the mind can overcome when it wants to.

Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Osmotico77  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

Thanks in advance for suggestions. I am new to Jakarta, where I will arrive on 28th, so next week.

I went through the posts, but I was getting confused. Can someone recap some basic info, such as:

- best clubs to go on Sunday-Monday-Tue-Wed-Thu, as unfortunately I won't be in Jakarta in weekend probably. Is X2 currently open?

- any good 4 stars hotel to recommend with the following requirements?

A) close to nightlife (which is the are with good sexy and not-sexy lifestyle? So better to stay close to Hotel Travel? Or close to Hotel Mulia? Or close to Immigrant? Someone recommended me the Mellinnium hotel (4 stars).

B) zero problems to bring girls to room (I will book a double-room).

C) swimming pool is a must.

D) possibly around 50-55 / night double room, not more.

- good restaurants to bring and impress enough Indo girls, but not so expensive on the same time.

Thanks for any advice.
    Your demands are quite high for the price you are prepared to pay. A USD 55 room will not impress Indonesian girls since it wil not be in a 4 star hotel; more likely 2 star.

As for the other questions: the predictable answer. Do some research for yourself by reading the Jakarta forum. You still have a week.

Regards,

Ko.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMale9833  [View Original Post]
    I use this for the African street hookers when I'm in Europe. I test them: if they test negative, they get my repeated business. I still, of course, use a condom.
    I'd love to see the local establishments use those on the guys as well before they are allowed to shag the chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmotico77  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

Thanks in advance for suggestions. I am new to Jakarta, where I will arrive on 28th, so next week.

I went through the posts, but I was getting confused. Can someone recap some basic info, such as:

- best clubs to go on Sunday-Monday-Tue-Wed-Thu, as unfortunately I won't be in Jakarta in weekend probably. Is X2 currently open?

A) close to nightlife (which is the are with good sexy and not-sexy lifestyle? So better to stay close to Hotel Travel? Or close to Hotel Mulia? Or close to Immigrant? Someone recommended me the Mellinnium hotel (4 stars).

- good restaurants to bring and impress enough Indo girls, but not so expensive on the same time.

Thanks for any advice.
    Much depends upon the type of nightlife you are after? Do you want regular clubs with a mixture of pro's and regular girls or the P4P clubs? If the latter then stay in North Jakarta, you have Lokasari, Manga Besar and Harmoni as your hunting ground and will have access to a dozen P4P venues. Mercure Kota hotel is within your budget, although I have heard it is a bit run down now it can't be beat for location as you have Lokasari and Hotel travel within walking distance and a number of nice spa's a short ride away (Emporium, classic, Olympic).

My advice would be to base yourself in the North, fill your boots during the day / early evening and then post 10 pm when the traffic is sensible jump in a cab and hot places like X2, Immigrant, Bats, Cj's, Blok M etc.

From 28th Dec. In Jakarta: few tips needed

Hello guys,

Thanks for any advice.

Aphrodite in Kuningan, or Cazbar in Mega Kuningan. Eastern Promise and Fez in Kemang will show it, but open later than these two venues.

Quote Originally Posted by Stykler  [View Original Post]
    I find myself in Jakarta over the Christmas break.

Can any knowledgeable folk out there tell me if there would be a sports bar in Jakarta which would be likely to have the cricket from Australia on TV live?

Thanks heaps.

Styk.

Quote Originally Posted by Stykler  [View Original Post]

Can any knowledgeable folk out there tell me if there would be a sports bar in Jakarta which would be likely to have the cricket from Australia on TV live?

Thanks heaps.

Styk.
    There is a bar in block M called "The Sportsman" or "The Sports bar" or similar which fits the bill. Whether they show the cricket will I guess depend on patrons. They have pretty good western sandwiches, means and friendly staff. I normally drop in there during my visits. I may bump into you this Christmas. I arrive in Jakarta Christmas day.

Sports bar in Jakarta

Thanks heaps.

Styk.

Jakarta meeting

Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKarel  [View Original Post]
    That won't be neccessary. He will not be there since he doesn't even know where Jakarta is :->
    That should have been <evil grin> .

Regards,

Ko.
    Last edited by Koperen Karel; Yesterday at 01:14. Reason: stupid auto-edit

I use this for the African street hookers when I'm in Europe. I test them: if they test negative, they get my repeated business. I still, of course, use a condom.

Guys, I found this on the Burma forum, anyone have experience with it? What your thoughts?

"1) test OraQuick Rapid Test, see this link. http://www.oraquick.com/..

2) buy them online or in USA pharmacies, not sure about other locations, but likely.

3) cost: USD35.00 per test if purchased from Amazon in bulk of 3-6 tests.

4) reliability, check website, but generally as good as at a lab if swabbed correctly.

5) time, 20 minutes. So get the girl into the room, swab her gums and start the test. By the time you are ready for anything dangerous, that's intercourse, you should have your answer. (Nearly all data indicates that a BBBJ is close to an impossible way of transmitting HIV).

Note, if the girl has recently contracted HIV, this test will not catch it. But, IMO the girl would have to be very unlucky to have contracted it in the prior 60 days unless she was having repeated unprotected sex with an HIV+ guy. So this will catch many of the HIV+ Population, but not all. It's good additional insurance. ".

Date in Asia is good to line-up girls before hand.

Scout is a smart phone app that find girls near your current location. In a city like Jakarta it will find many many women, but it particularly useful in the regional cities where you don't know the scene.

Scout is similar to WeChat, Badoo. But I find Badoo only 'suggests' girls your age (no fun in that), and wechat's location service is a bit hit and miss.

Once on the ground try Scout, see how ya go (works best with wifi, but if you get 3 g coverage then its ok). Just be direct and open on it with what your looking for and you'll find some luck, I recommend put a good picture of yourself on it, without a picture you won't score. With a picture as a white guy you should, assuming you don't have a face like a smashed crab.

Others have had success on Tinder, but I haven't tried that one. The reason these are so successful here is that Indos are social media junkies, They are the largest twitter users int he world and have some of the lowest cost phone / data plans in the world. Many Indos you meet will have 2 or 3 phones.

Check this out, from a young bules POV (http://thejakartaglobe.beritasatu.co...al-revolution/).
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    App is called Skout in case you couldn't find it.
    Wow, that is great information. Thank you. I signed up for DIA and have been with chatting with a few. Skout sounds fantastic. With DIA I did't want my photo to be on record on the web, so I found a group photo including someone about my age doing mountaineering in Nepal. Which I do also. I cut his image from that to use as my photo. I'm a bit younger and better looking. So the girls won't be dissapointed when I switcheroo. If Skout doesn't broadcast photos on the internet I'd use my real one.

BTW, do all the hotels demand I'd? Last 2 trips I only used brothel / spas like travel. I think before that it was hit and miss. I'm thinking that some girls won't want to be treated like a prostitute (unless they are). Does Sparks for example demand I'd from guests? I could also do an airbnb rental to get a separate establishment.

Thanks. Got it now and have it installed. Also grabbed Tinder.

Reports

FreebieFan

Scout is a smart phone app that find girls near your current location. In a city like Jakarta it will find many many women, but it particularly useful in the regional cities where you don't know the scene.

Scout is similar to WeChat, Badoo. But I find Badoo only 'suggests' girls your age (no fun in that), and wechat's location service is a bit hit and miss.

App is called Skout in case you couldn't find it.

Date in Asia is good to line-up girls before hand.

Once on the ground try Scout, see how ya go (works best with wifi, but if you get 3 g coverage then its ok). Just be direct and open on it with what your looking for and you'll find some luck, I recommend put a good picture of yourself on it, without a picture you won't score. With a picture as a white guy you should, assuming you don't have a face like a smashed crab.

Others have had success on Tinder, but I haven't tried that one. The reason these are so successful here is that Indos are social media junkies, They are the largest twitter users int he world and have some of the lowest cost phone / data plans in the world. Many Indos you meet will have 2 or 3 phones.

Check this out, from a young bules POV (http://thejakartaglobe.beritasatu.co...al-revolution/).

Quote Originally Posted by Bartle  [View Original Post]
    I had one on me like a baby's arm (holding an apple) reading that. Fantastic report. I stay in Kota when I visit. I wonder if I have been into the sort of place you mean. It was a pub / club perhaps called Bintang. The customers were young indos in groups. Didn't stay long. Your experience sounds a lot better than mine as I wasn't offered girls and didn't even see any attractive ones. This one was around Lokasari.

What is "scout"? I am using DIA for this trip.

At Cooze Hound thanks for the price info.

I will be in Jakarta in less than a week. Looking forward to spearing some tight little fish.

After that we ventured into Kota and ended up in a dirty and delightfully seedy nightclub that was lots of fun, theyre all the same scene in my opinion full of locals on MDMA rolling their heads from side to side. Didn't score any girl action, but was offered plenty of young druggedup girls by various people. I recommend this scene to anyone who is young at heart and a bit of an adventurer, but its worlds away from a night at topgun.
    I had one on me like a baby's arm (holding an apple) reading that. Fantastic report. I stay in Kota when I visit. I wonder if I have been into the sort of place you mean. It was a pub / club perhaps called Bintang. The customers were young indos in groups. Didn't stay long. Your experience sounds a lot better than mine as I wasn't offered girls and didn't even see any attractive ones. This one was around Lokasari.

What is "scout"? I am using DIA for this trip.

At Cooze Hound thanks for the price info.

I will be in Jakarta in less than a week. Looking forward to spearing some tight little fish.

Classic 5th floor, small report.

Frequent to Hotel Classic, but usually tend to use the services at the 2nd floor. This time I arrived at midnight and took the elevator up to the 5th floor. Basically the same setup as the 2nd floor, but the ladies sit on a kind of stage, compared to the sofas in the 2nd floor. Most tables were occupied at my arrival, but mamasan managed to get me a seat. Most ladies were busy at this time of the day at classic, so its better to arrive earlier in the afternoon / evening to have more to choose from. However, found a 22 year old from Cirebon, good service and spent the full hour without any rush whatsoever.

Picture attached.

Wamena
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 165.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations