Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 599 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by KoperenKarel  [View Original Post]
    You're right, but on a number of occasions I have seen the girls going to the old hags after the deed and giving them money. I think it's better to invite the girls to your room so the pressure of paying security money is not there.

Regards,

Ko.
    Yes 300\500 . The old hags often keep an eye out or lurk close to try provide a modicum of modesty from other eyes, also they sell condoms to the younger girls.

Its all about money of course and if an old boiler makes 15,000 rupiah in there then that's a bowl of soto ceker and a bajai home.

Quote Originally Posted by EgyMonger  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. Don't pay them anything!

There's no such thing as "security" fee.

You just grab the girl you want and take her to the corner for a 300 k BBBJ w / CIM or 500 k for FS.
    Ok I got screwed. Thanks for mentioning it to me.

Won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDiverII  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure the local guys weren't just her "bodyguard" gay friends (extremely common in Jakarta)? It's rare for local guys or a normal local girl to just hang out in Top Gun. Sometimes the negotiation is done through the gay guys. That's why a certain esteemed member who used to frequent this board, used to have a resident gay guy follow him around town to enter into such negotiations.

MD II.
    Yes I m sure.

Yes, what Smoothy said is spot on about the expat pub scene.

Also, I have found there are many places to go for a long lunch where Indo business people go or Indo lunching wives go, but your got to be with and Indo and going it alone won't really work IMHO (social house, potato head, loewry, union, skye). These are upper class bars / resto's, great for business lunches.

Or try Jalan Jaksa, a few bars there are open at midday, and get a regular customer group from at 3 pm onwards. Just be prepared to drink beer in the open (non Aircon) air with mozzies and papuans / international backpackers doing the same doing the same. If your a social kinda guy this can be a good afternoon to meet new people. I have spent many a good afternoon there dodgying work, in my business clothes and never had a problem. Always meet interesting characters to chat to.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    At noon? Not that I know of. You will find that in a tourist city like Bangkok or Bali, but Jakarta isn't really a tourist city.

One of the problems with Jakarta is it gets started quite late these days. 15 years ago, you could go to Top Gun at 6 pm and there were girls there already and plenty of guys there just after work having beers. Not anymore. Ever since My Bar came to Blok M, that drove the starting time to around 10 pm or later. It was one of the great losses to the area when My Bar opened it's doors. Not only did it drive Top Gun out of business, it drove the late-great Lintas Melawai out of business. Top Gun has since re-opened as a late night place with a band and has taken away most of My Bar's business. But back in the day, TG was the place to go right after work and that niche has never been replaced.

If you want to just have a few beers with the guys after work, you can go to Murphys pub in Kemang or maybe Eastern Promise in Kemang, but there won't be girls there to pick up. Aphrodite in Kuningan or Liquid exchange in Epicentrium are also places you can grab some beers early. If you want to have some nice girls to look at a little earlier, you can go to Malioboro. They have fun things going on by 6 pm. It's not really a place to hang out and chat with the guys though, it's a loud place with prostitutes and dancers. Any of the massage places like Delta will have lots of local guys just after work hanging out in the sauna area. If you are a foreigner, they love talking and will be glad to strike up a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBosque  [View Original Post]
    TO Smoothy, Koperen Karel, Prison Break and many other JAK. Hunters.

Are there Beer Bars, Pubs or Cafs in the city where local people hang out.

At noon, in the after noon or after work before going home where I can chat.

With and maybe more?

Even some older people. I'm 60 !

I come to JAK in 10 days.

Thanks
    At noon? Not that I know of. You will find that in a tourist city like Bangkok or Bali, but Jakarta isn't really a tourist city.

One of the problems with Jakarta is it gets started quite late these days. 15 years ago, you could go to Top Gun at 6 pm and there were girls there already and plenty of guys there just after work having beers. Not anymore. Ever since My Bar came to Blok M, that drove the starting time to around 10 pm or later. It was one of the great losses to the area when My Bar opened it's doors. Not only did it drive Top Gun out of business, it drove the late-great Lintas Melawai out of business. Top Gun has since re-opened as a late night place with a band and has taken away most of My Bar's business. But back in the day, TG was the place to go right after work and that niche has never been replaced.

If you want to just have a few beers with the guys after work, you can go to Murphys pub in Kemang or maybe Eastern Promise in Kemang, but there won't be girls there to pick up. Aphrodite in Kuningan or Liquid exchange in Epicentrium are also places you can grab some beers early. If you want to have some nice girls to look at a little earlier, you can go to Malioboro. They have fun things going on by 6 pm. It's not really a place to hang out and chat with the guys though, it's a loud place with prostitutes and dancers. Any of the massage places like Delta will have lots of local guys just after work hanging out in the sauna area. If you are a foreigner, they love talking and will be glad to strike up a conversation.

Box of chocolates

Was back in town recently, and continue to be amazed and delighted by the variety pussy on offer. I thought I would try out craigslist, so put up an ad. Had a few responses, less than I thought I would actually. I imagined my inbox would be overflowing with professionals asking crazy prices, when in fact I think I only got around 6 responses.

One response caught my fancy. A bit on the plump side but with giant tits. Got chatting on a messenger and she said she was into all kinds of kinky stuff and although she had never tried anal was willing for me to train her. Unable to get the giant funbags out of my mind I arranged a meet up. Lets just say the pics were old and the plumpness had increased, but I still blew my load across her chest, watched her lick it up then sent her on her way, not to be repeated. Almost no cost, she was not a pro just wanted a bit of taxi money.

Another girl I had found online and had chatted to occasionally was sending me messages wanting to meet. She had been a bit flakey in the past, seemed to have trouble committing to a schedule so we had never met and I had pretty much written her off. Her pictures were very cute, but hey, there plenty of fish in the smelly Jakarta sea. However she popped up online and was eager to meet and I had some free time so we arranged a meet up. I was not sure if she was a professional, semi-pro or what the story was. She had asked me to bring her a gift, which I agreed with the intention of slipping her some taxi and gift money and apologizing for not being able to go to the shops first.

However the conversation turned to finances and we finally settled on 1. 2 juta after some lengthy negotiations. Her story was that one of the Aussies working in Jakarta promised to marry her, got her pregnant before the wedding, then dumped her and ran back to Australia when he found out she was pregnant. Now she needs money to put the kid in school and she won't accept anything from her ex. She has a normal day job as a teacher, and is looking for some extra cash. Obviously I treat with skepticism anything a girl under a paid arrangement tells me, but I did not detect any BS during that story.

Long story short, we meet up at my hotel, have a couple of drinks to relax her. Pics were real she is cute, I would give her a 7. Small chat over we head up to my room. Well fuck me didn't she turn out to be a tiger in the room. Lots of kissing, ripped my clothes off and started a nice BBBJ. I got her clothes off to reveal a typical late 20's single mother body. Not fat, not a stick figure, no stretch marks. Very nice. She moves down a little lower to suck my balls, I moved forward on the couch to give her better access. She goes lower, I move more forward again. Next thing I know, I'm essentially on my back on the couch holding my legs in the air while she licks my ass. Bonus points for this girl, completely unprompted.

We move to the bed, lots of positions until I have her doggie and start rubbing her asshole. No objections. Put a little pressure on her brown eye with my finger. No objections. Get some lube, slip the tip of my finger in. No objections. Slide the whole finger in, rubbing my cock in her pussy from inside her ass. Still no objections, so I replace my finger with my cock and proceed to pound her ass. This girl loves anal, just my type. Getting close to blowing so I pulled out of her ass, took the condom off and unloaded in her mouth.

I'd like to buy the Aussie who trained her a beer, because she is definitely not your average single mother who got left at the alter, she is one of the good ones in the giant box of Jakarta chocolates.

Local people in Jakarta

Quote Originally Posted by DelBosque  [View Original Post]

Are there Beer Bars, Pubs or Cafs in the city where local people hang out.

With and maybe more?

Thanks
    I'm not sure what you mean by local people. If you mean Indonesians, check out the site Jakarta 100 bars, which tells you (among others) where the young, rich and beautiful Indonesians hang out.

If you mean expats living in Jakarta, check out the Jakarta thread and you will find a wealth of information, but ignore some trolls who post nothing but rubbish.

Regards,

Ko.

Security fee

You just grab the girl you want and take her to the corner for a 300 k BBBJ w / CIM or 500 k for FS.
    You're right, but on a number of occasions I have seen the girls going to the old hags after the deed and giving them money. I think it's better to invite the girls to your room so the pressure of paying security money is not there.

Regards,

Ko.
    Last edited by Koperen Karel; Today at 00:18. Reason: typo

I've certainly never heard of paying any "security" fee there. Hell, sometimes guys are getting a BJ right in the middle of the room with their johnson in full view of everyone in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDiverII  [View Original Post]
    That's why a certain esteemed member who used to frequent this board, used to have a resident gay guy follow him around town to enter into such negotiations.
    MD II.
    Do you happen to know about his latest whereabouts? I'd sure like to know.

Taman Lawang.
    Great reply!!

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Classic terminal

Classic request you to paid upfront now I told them I never paid upfront before was there last in March, they told me that now the company policy and same go for CBJ girl attuide is not as good as it use to be and girl are pushy for tip but girl quality is better than Hotel travel I did visit to Hotel Travel one time and most girl there now want only CBJ but the mamasan did find me a girl that do BBBJ and attuide is OK so I give her a 50 k tip, I also ivsit king cross sauna they have some hot girl there there is a entries fee of 60 k for FS is 500 k more than classic but it is a nicer place didn't try the table dancer didn't have the time girl there will do nude table dance for lady drink.

Fast eddie 48.

Question?

Are there Beer Bars, Pubs or Cafés in the city where local people hang out.

With and maybe more?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrisonBreak  [View Original Post]
    After a few drinks we moved to Top gun since My bar was dead that night. Top Gun was very alive with a live band and many girls.

Some of them are really rough some cute one stunner that we both spotted but she was with 2 local guys and not looking for action. Too bad.
    Are you sure the local guys weren't just her "bodyguard" gay friends (extremely common in Jakarta)? It's rare for local guys or a normal local girl to just hang out in Top Gun. Sometimes the negotiation is done through the gay guys. That's why a certain esteemed member who used to frequent this board, used to have a resident gay guy follow him around town to enter into such negotiations.

Taman Lawang.
    ROFLMFAO I see you still enjoy dishing it out Smoothy.

MD II.

My pleasure bro, good report and it was a great night. Although one of us drank alot more than the other (me!

You left out the part where we where drinking melon arak on the street in front of Top Gun and laughing it up with the local girls, complete with nasi goreng food carts and rats running around our feet.

Aahhh, what's not to love about the diversity in this city. Can go from Cloud or Alexis one night and then onto drinking arak on the street and a special Ds service the next night.

HHM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrisonBreak  [View Original Post]
    Already met Hard Hat Mate once and we decided to check a few bars on a weekday.

Posting Limitations