Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 596 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    You want a "top shelf girl? You might want to try Hartono's. Hartono's is near Hotel Dharmawangsa. I think you get 3 hours with them if I remember correctly. And that is 3 hours from the time you leave the place. I don't know the price these days, but it used to be 3 million (I believe).
    They used to be three million overnight back in 2003, then it changed to three hours a few years later. I would have thought the price has gone up by now. The other thing is that while they take credit cards (I used an AMEX there) the name of the place appears like an expensive restaurant on your bill, so no awkward situations there. I would have assumed they maintained this.

Quote Originally Posted by SadSam  [View Original Post]
    I heard that near Blok M, there is a Japanese section where there are some karaoke places. It looks like they are expensive compared to what you get. Somewhere I read about a few Korean karaoke places. Especially one called Gangnam karaoke or some such. Anyone know any thing about where it is or what the SOP is?
    Thanks
    Back when I used to do the karaoke scene, I was told (and it did turn out to be accurate) that Korean karaoke places have action and you can take them back too with a direct payment to the establishment and a tip to the girl in the morning; Japanese karaokes are more getting to know the girl and almost making her your "GF" who will meet you on her day off or after the place closes. It's purely elective and they have no compulsion to follow you if they don't want to. It's still financial but possibly a more GFE feel perhaps. You should take note that if you start "going out" with one of the girls, the others in the joint will tend to avoid you because you are as much "hers" as much as she is your girl.

Sorry Sam, I know you asked about some girls' numbers on my PM. The trouble with doing the dating game is that unless they specifically tell you they don't mind their numbers being passed to a friend, it's a no no I'm afraid. There was even one girl who mentioned that she was in it for commercial reasons, yet she bristled when I suggested I pass her number to my friend as it was more his style than mine. Generally my profile and the chats leading up to meeting the girls eliminate most of this type as it's not really what I'm looking for.

MD II.

And the venue name is changed on the credit card statment, an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by OsakaGin11  [View Original Post]
    Cheers for that.

Nice info Smoothy, that's the sort of little hidden gems this website is meant for.

I'll keep that on my todo list, when the bonus comes in.

You want a "top shelf girl? You might want to try Hartono's. Hartono's is near Hotel Dharmawangsa. It's just a house with girls, but the girls have the reputation of being some of the best looking in town. They are not hard core hookers who get drilled 5 times a night like the girls at Alexis. You can get there by grabbing a SilverBird Taxi, those guys always seem to know where it is. A bluebird taxi or one of those cheap taxis will not know where it is. The way it works is the taxi talks to the security guy, HE lets you in, and you go inside the house. There will be about 10 girls to choose from. At least 2 of the girls will be stunners (although I have been there where I didn't think there were any stunners and just left. But I have done that at Alexis in the past as well). You can take them to your hotel to have sex, but cannot have sex on location there. I think you get 3 hours with them if I remember correctly. And that is 3 hours from the time you leave the place. I don't know the price these days, but it used to be 3 million (I believe).

www.agoda.com

Bats is in hotel shangri-la, cj's is in hotel mulia (both will cost about 3 to 4 times what you are looking to spend). However, you can search those 2 hotels to get a reference and choose hotels close (if you want a place close to bats and cjs). The MP's are all the way across town, nowhere near CJs or Bats. If you want near the MP's, you can filter on Mangga Dua on the agoda site.
    Thanks for the advice too.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Credit Cards are readily accepted at Alexis and Malioboro. I don't know 1st hand about Classic or Travel, but I would assume so.
    Cheers for that.

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreSwell  [View Original Post]
    Well done Fast Eddie, this is just the sort of info we need more of here. You must have had a really exciting night. Hotel Melawei then Classic. You really are a trailblazer.

I propose that Eddies report deserves to go in the ROD everybody OK with that?
    Better still Eddie, because you are such an incredibly informative sort of a guy, maybe you should just nominate all your own posts for ROD like some other posters do. Yours could be the first for mindless regurgitation of known facts.

OS.

Fast Eddie,

I am in Jakarta at the moment and as to help end the debate whether Fast Eddie is a real or a virtual traveler to Jakarta, I invited Eddie for a drink when he would be here. He has my Indonesian phone number. Maribaya is around the corner for me, definitely a place that I would have loved to meet up over a beer. However yesterday he told me HE was still in Bandung? So where are you now Fast Eddie?

Nice one Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To John.

I drop by last night This place is going down hill fast the last few time I was there all lady is old and over weight 600 k,I just have a drink talk to some lady they all speak good english there are no customer there I was the only one so I left take a cab when to classic hotel.

Fast eddie 48.
    Well done Fast Eddie, this is just the sort of info we need more of here. You must have had a really exciting night. Hotel Melawei then Classic. You really are a trailblazer.

I propose that Eddies report deserves to go in the ROD everybody OK with that?

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Hotel Melawai

Quote Originally Posted by JohnAldrich  [View Original Post]
    Your schedule is pretty tight. Do not miss out on Maribaya at Hotel Melawai in Blok M. Hope you make it to all the best. Have fun. Cheers.
    To John.

I drop by last night This place is going down hill fast the last few time I was there all lady is old and over weight 600 k,I just have a drink talk to some lady they all speak good english there are no customer there I was the only one so I left take a cab when to classic hotel.

Fast eddie 48.

Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilo77  [View Original Post]
    I was entertaining a non-pro but nonetheless obliging young lady the other day and she said she would like to go to a karaoke, well being an old Blok hand I immediately thought of Little Tokyo behind Melawai so I parked in BloK M Plaza and took her for a stroll around there to decide which one we wanted. I always remembered the karaoke joints there with the line-ups of very attractive girls. I went a couple of times in the past with female friends (you have to pay to take girls in,

Back in time when I was on my first few Jakarta trips I got in a cab and asked for Blok M. Alighted when the driver said " we are here" and it was streets of small japanese looking kareoke places with indeed some very presentable ladies. I even went inside one and had a beer with a very attractive nymph but didn't stay as I was on a hunt for the " proper Blok M". . which was a bit of a letdown after the bright lights of " kareoketown". Always intended to get back there as the girls were all fun, happy, smiling, slim and very tasty indeed.

I actually like the Japanese karaoke places behind hotel Melawai. They aren't so expensive relative to the upscale places in town. It's rare a non-asian goes to those places though and they act a little surprised when you do. I find the girls won't normally have sex in the room or go home with you that night, but will meet up with you on their day off. There are some stunners in those clubs.

I think Gangnam is in Grand Wijaya Center (not far from Dharmawangsa) next to Fortune massage. I do believe you can have sex in the rooms there, but I've never tried it. The people I know who went there seemed to like it.

There are tons and tons of karaoke places in town. If you see a Japanese or Korean guy in town with a really hot Indonesian girlfriend, you can pretty much be guaranteed he met her in a karaoke bar.
    I was entertaining a non-pro but nonetheless obliging young lady the other day and she said she would like to go to a karaoke, well being an old Blok hand I immediately thought of Little Tokyo behind Melawai so I parked in BloK M Plaza and took her for a stroll around there to decide which one we wanted. I always remembered the karaoke joints there with the line-ups of very attractive girls. I went a couple of times in the past with female friends (you have to pay to take girls in, which was a bit embarrassing when I took a work colleague who seemed to feel she had inadvertently joined the sex business) anyway after 20 odd minutes of fruitless searching I couldn't find one place. I asked a parkir man who told me they were all closed. If I wanted karaoke I would have to go to one of the Inul Vista-type family karaokes, in other words the sort of place that don't have private bathrooms and have windows on the doors, not quite what I was looking for.

I'd be interested to know if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayer99  [View Original Post]
    I want to visit Alexis first so I can see and bang a top shelf girl.
    You want a "top shelf girl? You might want to try Hartono's. Hartono's is near Hotel Dharmawangsa. It's just a house with girls, but the girls have the reputation of being some of the best looking in town. They are not hard core hookers who get drilled 5 times a night like the girls at Alexis. You can get there by grabbing a SilverBird Taxi, those guys always seem to know where it is. A bluebird taxi or one of those cheap taxis will not know where it is. The way it works is the taxi talks to the security guy, HE lets you in, and you go inside the house. There will be about 10 girls to choose from. At least 2 of the girls will be stunners (although I have been there where I didn't think there were any stunners and just left. But I have done that at Alexis in the past as well). You can take them to your hotel to have sex, but cannot have sex on location there. I think you get 3 hours with them if I remember correctly. And that is 3 hours from the time you leave the place. I don't know the price these days, but it used to be 3 million (I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by SadSam  [View Original Post]
    I heard that near Blok M, there is a Japanese section where there are some karaoke places. It looks like they are expensive compared to what you get. Somewhere I read about a few Korean karaoke places. Especially one called Gangnam karaoke or some such. Anyone know any thing about where it is or what the SOP is?

Thanks
    I actually like the Japanese karaoke places behind hotel Melawai. They aren't so expensive relative to the upscale places in town. It's rare a non-asian goes to those places though and they act a little surprised when you do. I find the girls won't normally have sex in the room or go home with you that night, but will meet up with you on their day off. There are some stunners in those clubs.

I think Gangnam is in Grand Wijaya Center (not far from Dharmawangsa) next to Fortune massage. I do believe you can have sex in the rooms there, but I've never tried it. The people I know who went there seemed to like it.

There are tons and tons of karaoke places in town. If you see a Japanese or Korean guy in town with a really hot Indonesian girlfriend, you can pretty much be guaranteed he met her in a karaoke bar.

Karaoke places in Jakarta

Thanks

Good luck with 800k at Alexis. That is the price at Malioboro, and not for a "top shelf" lady either. Alexis is more expensive. If you take a Viet girl for an hour at Alexis, it will end up costing you no less than $250 usd by the time you get hit by the 21% tax on the way out and tip. My last visit there I took a Viet girl and had a bottle of vodka and soft drinks. The bill was about $500 usd.
    The cheapest girl at Alexis is 1.2 million for a local indo girl and that is before tip, spa charge, and the 21% tax.
    The damn auto pilot on here gets me sometimes. I needed a hard return after my second sentence.

I want to visit Alexis first so I can see and bang a top shelf girl or two. That will set the bar for me (seeing that this is supposed to be the best spa in town). Afterwards, I can compare the talent to the other ladies I find. Thanks for making sure I got the pricing correct.

I thought the Viet girls at Alexis were about 2 m + tax and shit = $200 US. Either way, I'm still going check it out. Start there and then visit the other places for Indo ladies. I have been contemplating this trip for over a year. Time to do it.

Posting Limitations