Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 578 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzeMan  [View Original Post]
    Says who? You?

The byline of the site is "money is the greatest aphrodisiac. ".

Why not go to some POA forum to discuss dating? There are enough of those around. Clearly the major theme of this site is pay for play, which is why even a mention of "free scores" causes a two page argument.
    Doesn't cause any argument on most of the places I go to within this board. Maybe only with you.

3,000 plus posts and 14 years membership of this board, and less than 1% have a problem is my experience.

Whilst you have told me what I should do and where I should go, I shall refrain from doing likewise.

Enjoy your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is possible. I don't think all of the dancers will go to the rooms, but the majority will. I took one once and it was 1,200,000 idr. That was 2 years ago so I am not sure how much it is now.
    Thanks for the info. They're so much better looking than the regular local and international line ups, it's not even close.

Says who? You?

The byline of the site is "money is the greatest aphrodisiac. ".

Why not go to some POA forum to discuss dating? There are enough of those around. Clearly the major theme of this site is pay for play, which is why even a mention of "free scores" causes a two page argument.

Reports

FreebieFan
    The are freebies anywhere in the world. Many working girls have boyfriends or husband waiting at home. But is this the place to discuss it? I was under the impression that this forum was for the discussion of pay for play action.

Worst of all, the back and forth on the morals of not paying for sex have knocked my vitally important question out of focus: is it possible to take the red and black bikinied indo dancers at Malioboro available to the rooms?
    This is a board for discussion about sex. No more no less. And whether its free, nearly free, semi free or paid for, its all viable and valued discussion points.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    {S N I P} I don't understand why that elegant young man like Calipro don't just stay in S korea he can get freebie there why travel all the way to Jarkata to try to get Lucky.
    Fast eddie 48.
    Maybe Calipro has given too many S Korea girls STDs. On the Cebu forum, he stated that he knowingly and uncaringly banged girls when he had an STD, and even apparently going bareback with some, all before he decided to self diagnose and self medicate!

Cheers.

is it possible to take the red and black bikinied indo dancers at Malioboro available to the rooms?
    Yes, it is possible. I don't think all of the dancers will go to the rooms, but the majority will. I took one once and it was 1,200,000 idr. That was 2 years ago so I am not sure how much it is now.

The are freebies anywhere in the world. Many working girls have boyfriends or husband waiting at home. But is this the place to discuss it? I was under the impression that this forum was for the discussion of pay for play action.

Worst of all, the back and forth on the morals of not paying for sex have knocked my vitally important question out of focus: is it possible to take the red and black bikinied indo dancers at Malioboro available to the rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilo77  [View Original Post]
    There are freebies all over this town, I have scored using tagged, IndonesianCupid, LoveHappens, in a MacDonalds, a Blok M cyber cafe, at the gym, with several bar staff, sales promotion girls, at work, on the Busway (three times) and following a wrong number (that was fun with my wife in the next room) and that's just off the top of my head.

However if you go to CJ's, BATS or the Blok as Mister Cheap Charlie, wannabe playboy on an English teacher's salary, explicitly said he intended to do you should expect to pay.

But honestly, as a poster says below, why come all the way to Jakarta? There's enough 'bule pelit' sex tourists here as it is, just stick to Pattaya or Angeles City if you're such a stud with the working girls I'm sure they'd appreciate your attentions there.
    Why come to Jakarta? A few reasons. Never been before (visiting new cities and countries is a passion of mine). Heard it is one of the easiest places to get laid in the world. Right up there with Philippines, Thailand, Dominican Republic etc etc. The girls have a nice exotic sexy look.

I am not really a sex tourist (technically I am as I travel for sex, just not the paid sex) , thus Pattaya and Angeles City are not ideal hunting grounds. I would certainly go as I enjoy the scene and debauchery and will hookup with a hooker. Hookers account for at most 10 of my lays and most of those are picked up for free from freelance bars or by getting their number and meeting them outside of work. I prefer normal girls I meet online and from non freelance clubs and bars. Never claimed to be a stud with working girls. If I were my results would be a lot more consistent. Picking up girls that are working is hit or miss. Some are game and some can't be swayed.

Jakarta seems like an amazing city for normal girls. Jakarta is a lot less traveled by foreigners compared to Bangkok and Manila. Still has some mistiq to it.

There are freebies all over this town, I have scored using tagged, IndonesianCupid, LoveHappens, in a MacDonalds, a Blok M cyber cafe, at the gym, with several bar staff, sales promotion girls, at work, on the Busway (three times) and following a wrong number (that was fun with my wife in the next room) and that's just off the top of my head.

However if you go to CJ's, BATS or the Blok as Mister Cheap Charlie, wannabe playboy on an English teacher's salary, explicitly said he intended to do you should expect to pay.

But honestly, as a poster says below, why come all the way to Jakarta? There's enough 'bule pelit' sex tourists here as it is, just stick to Pattaya or Angeles City if you're such a stud with the working girls I'm sure they'd appreciate your attentions there.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPro  [View Original Post]
    Nice info man!

Which place is better for pickup / ONS, Dragonfly or Blowfish?

Also how to X2 and Immigrant compare in regards to pickup / ONS?

Where else can I take these girls? Not sure I can be taking girls online or even girls I meet in the club to shitty love motels LOL.

Just tell the girls before hand you have to catch an early flight, so they know they have to leave in the morning.
    Blowfish is more of an Indo-Chinese crowd and you'll find that they congregate in groups of mixed gender, but that doesn't mean there won't be the odd one out who is curious to try a Bule. So I would say Dragonfly is better.

X2 and Immigrant are pretty much the same, but I have had more luck in X2 in weekends.

What I usually do is make up a story that I somehow lost my keys at the club and that I'll be using my friend's place. This way they won't give me drama when it's time to leave or show up unannounced. By the way, there's nothing wrong with taking a girl to any regular hotel nearby. If she's really into you, she'll go wherever you take her (though obviously not places like Jaksa).

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Freebie maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    As long as you are up front with them telling them you will not pay them or will pay them low and they know that prior to going home with you, it's no problem. It's the guys who let the girls think they will get the going rate, then don't give them anything or very small money that have ruined it. This only applies to the hard core hooker places though like CJs, Bats and Blok M. As Egy said, you can find girls from free all over town. And even an occasional one from the hard core hooker places (if you are young). As long as you are up front with them, it's all cool.
    To Smoothy.

I pick up a girl at Millie disco a few month ago ask her how much for ST she reply up to you, so we head back to our hotel the Olympic at Lokasari plaza she is very GFE at the room she stay about 3 hr and want to head back to Millie to get high so I give her 500 k she want one Juta I told her too much and she refuse to leave, this girl in Jarkata are city wise not like the one in Manila most are high on ecstasy, I don't understand why that elegant young man like Calipro don't just stay in S korea he can get freebie there why travel all the way to Jarkata to try to get Lucky.

Fast eddie 48.

Peru Forum Moderator
    Reports

David_33
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFevers  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any good tips for first timers here?
    Just call JAD.
    (Ive been binge watching all seasons of Breaking Bad).

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFevers  [View Original Post]
    Have RTFF and picked up a lot of great info, so grateful for all the in-depth reports.

Will stay near Jalan Jaksa, not sure where yet though and open to visiting the obvious mongering areas around the city.

Cheers in advance.

Yf.
    Do your homework and plan your day around the traffic and you should be good to go.

1st time visit to the Big Durian.

Have RTFF and picked up a lot of great info, so grateful for all the in-depth reports.

Will stay near Jalan Jaksa, not sure where yet though and open to visiting the obvious mongering areas around the city.

Cheers in advance.

Yf.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPro  [View Original Post]
    Once I tell girls "no" or "I don't pay", they might think about lowering their price to see if I will bite.
    As long as you are up front with them telling them you will not pay them or will pay them low and they know that prior to going home with you, it's no problem. It's the guys who let the girls think they will get the going rate, then don't give them anything or very small money that have ruined it. This only applies to the hard core hooker places though like CJs, Bats and Blok M. As Egy said, you can find girls from free all over town. And even an occasional one from the hard core hooker places (if you are young). As long as you are up front with them, it's all cool.

Posting Limitations