Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Jakarta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 682 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeKa  [View Original Post]
    But regarding the english conversation, it's the other way round from my experiences. Sometimes English teachers are not able to do normal conversation in Thailand and when I got interviewed from English language students from university which happenend in Thailand an in Jakarta it was hard to follow the Thais but easy to follow the Indos.
    This is true. I have a friend who is married to a Thai girl. Her father teaches English at a respected local Thai University. He even wrote the text book they use! But if you try to speak with him in English, he cannot hold a conversation. It's as if he knows no English at all. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I really must revise a statement I made in an earlier post about the friendliness of Indonesian women. After being here so far for eleven days and encountering women from different parts of Jakarta I am now convinced that Indonesians are the friendliest women I have ever met. I am talking about normal everyday women you will encounter such as sales clerks, cashiers, waitresses, hotel staff, employees in business places, etc. The previous friendliest women I have encountered have been in China but Indonesian women have surpassed them. Many women I smile at will not fail to smile back. If only I could speak Indonesian. This brings me to my second point; I read somewhere on ISG more than likely in the Thailand thread that Indonesian women are more conversant in English than Thai women I can categorically say that this is not so. I find that the vast majority of Indonesians I encounter either do not speak English or speak very little which is not my experience in Thailand.
    Well, not only the women, but also the men are extremeley friendly in Indonesia. .

But regarding the english conversation, it's the other way round from my experiences. Sometimes English teachers are not able to do normal conversation in Thailand and when I got interviewed from English language students from university which happenend in Thailand an in Jakarta it was hard to follow the Thais but easy to follow the Indos.

For the rest it's like above the age of 35 in the average people English is getting less common, but if present the level is ok to good.

In Thailand the same level is normally only present in the p4 p area.

Dee.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Great report! I've had over a hundred massages at Delta, but I haven't tried that 'wet massage' yet. I love the "spiderman pose" description of that awkward position they always put you in. I never take photos at delta either. They stay fully clothed at all times, and they normally aren't very hot, so I have never seen the need. It's rare I ever get a bad massage there though. Delta is usually the first place I go after arriving from a long flight. I'll try that wet massage this coming week.
    I've try it in Bali, same experience, just amazing!

P.S: 1,3 millions rp.

Quote Originally Posted by MasBule  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys.

Long report about my Delta experience last night. I don't normally write posts on every massage I get as these type of places are a dime a dozen in this city and all over asia. But this one was the best I've had in Jakarta so wanted to share. So I was feeling like some variety from my current small stable of Ibu's and decided to treat myself to a Delta visit. I had seen the 'wet massage' sign recently added and it got me somewhat intrigued, and it had been a few years since I was at Delta and usually only there as a relaxing start to a big bucks or boys night out.

Goto the room, girls arrivals, cute little thing with a big smile and maybe 25 yr-28 yrs old, english little little. Anyway massage starts usual style, but this girl is very well trained and does a great job of rubbing not only my back but also rubbing under and having an occasional grope. Sometime here she toddles off to the other room and turns stuff on and off, water flows, matches are lit. Massage resumes, still only face down, bit of ball play, bit of ass rubbing, and the obligatory spiderman type pose when I am lying face down and where my legs are bent in the air on her thighs whilst she rubs all around my cock and ass and balls. I'm in heaven.

So we are now about 1/3 or close to half way though the massage and she instructs me its time to head to the other room. Ok, standup, try not to slip over considering my feet are lubedup and head to the sauna looking room which is now a little misty. Jump on the waterproof matress bed and lie down again, here is where it really starts to feel different to the normal massage. The oil is very viscous and quite hot due to sitting on a little burner, so the girl grabs a cloth and starts dropping it in the oil and pouring it on my back, ass etc. It is feeling really nice now, her hands are going everywhere my legs are bent sideways in 90 degree angles so she gets direct access to my package. She instructs me to lift up a bit from my thighs, so now she is basically giving me a front rub all areas from behind, and its feeling really good.

Time to turn over, get the hot oil the usual places which of course ends up all around my package (feeling a bit like hot wax mmm nice), well by now I'm pretty well worked up. So now the girl sits between my legs and rubs my balls and ahole every which way. Her finger is almost in penetration mode and starting to linger a bit longer around my ahole. I guess the body clues gave it away that I was enjoying this and she asked 'masuk disini' well who am I to say no, so she lifts my legs up wide open on her thighs and goes to work on sticking her full finger where the sun doesn't shine. Her other hand is working the old fella and I got to say I'm in heaven. Well after a few minutes of this, I am ready to blow, she changes hands and I am so worked up that I actually blow at the split second where she doesn't even have a hand one me, and damn you'd think I was 17 again with the distance I achieved. Anyway, she giggles and complements me and I star breathing again.
    Following that she tells me she is going to turn on the ceiling water 'panas-dingin, 'panas-dingin' untuk dua minutes. I'm like OK, I roll over and FUCK ME, I get absolutely pulverized by hot and cold water for 2 minutes, But damn it feels good and I'm seriously tingling all over. Then I roll over, she sticks a little washcloth on my now tender privates and we go again with the bloody panas-dingin panas-dingin. Finish the panas-dingin and then she proceeds to shampoo my hair and use soap and washcloth and washes my entire body.

All over, leave the room on a cloud. Damage 692 k for 2 hrs and no tip given or requested, yes you can get 2 girls from classic for that, but sometimes it feels great to be treated like a king for 2 hrs. Sorry guys no photo, I asked but didn't push the point as I didn't want to get off to a bad foot. I know these places exist all over Asia, especially HK and China and the Chinese do this stuff really well. I haven't yet found anywhere in Jakarta offering the same experience, hence the post.
    P.S. The only letdown, and a big-one unfortunately is that the girl stays clothed in a little skirt and croptop (dripping wet by the end of it), I knew they stayed clothed from previous visits but I was kinda hoping in the wet massage she might get into a bikini. I might leave that in the suggestion box next time.
    PPS. With the wet massage they don't play that stupid extra time game, previous visits its almost guaranteed that the girl will start rubbing your balls when the phone rings for an extra session time extension.

Sorry if its a long post, just wanted to share as I was impressed.
    Great report! I've had over a hundred massages at Delta, but I haven't tried that 'wet massage' yet. I love the "spiderman pose" description of that awkward position they always put you in. I never take photos at delta either. They stay fully clothed at all times, and they normally aren't very hot, so I have never seen the need. It's rare I ever get a bad massage there though. Delta is usually the first place I go after arriving from a long flight. I'll try that wet massage this coming week.

panas-dingin panas-dingin

Hi Guys.

Long report about my Delta experience last night. I don't normally write posts on every massage I get as these type of places are a dime a dozen in this city and all over asia. But this one was the best I've had in Jakarta so wanted to share. So I was feeling like some variety from my current small stable of Ibu's and decided to treat myself to a Delta visit. I had seen the 'wet massage' sign recently added and it got me somewhat intrigued, and it had been a few years since I was at Delta and usually only there as a relaxing start to a big bucks or boys night out.

Goto the room, girls arrivals, cute little thing with a big smile and maybe 25 yr-28 yrs old, english little little. Anyway massage starts usual style, but this girl is very well trained and does a great job of rubbing not only my back but also rubbing under and having an occasional grope. Sometime here she toddles off to the other room and turns stuff on and off, water flows, matches are lit. Massage resumes, still only face down, bit of ball play, bit of ass rubbing, and the obligatory spiderman type pose when I am lying face down and where my legs are bent in the air on her thighs whilst she rubs all around my cock and ass and balls. I'm in heaven.

So we are now about 1/3 or close to half way though the massage and she instructs me its time to head to the other room. Ok, standup, try not to slip over considering my feet are lubedup and head to the sauna looking room which is now a little misty. Jump on the waterproof matress bed and lie down again, here is where it really starts to feel different to the normal massage. The oil is very viscous and quite hot due to sitting on a little burner, so the girl grabs a cloth and starts dropping it in the oil and pouring it on my back, ass etc. It is feeling really nice now, her hands are going everywhere my legs are bent sideways in 90 degree angles so she gets direct access to my package. She instructs me to lift up a bit from my thighs, so now she is basically giving me a front rub all areas from behind, and its feeling really good.

Time to turn over, get the hot oil the usual places which of course ends up all around my package (feeling a bit like hot wax mmm nice), well by now I'm pretty well worked up. So now the girl sits between my legs and rubs my balls and ahole every which way. Her finger is almost in penetration mode and starting to linger a bit longer around my ahole. I guess the body clues gave it away that I was enjoying this and she asked 'masuk disini' well who am I to say no, so she lifts my legs up wide open on her thighs and goes to work on sticking her full finger where the sun doesn't shine. Her other hand is working the old fella and I got to say I'm in heaven. Well after a few minutes of this, I am ready to blow, she changes hands and I am so worked up that I actually blow at the split second where she doesn't even have a hand one me, and damn you'd think I was 17 again with the distance I achieved. Anyway, she giggles and complements me and I star breathing again.
    Following that she tells me she is going to turn on the ceiling water 'panas-dingin, 'panas-dingin' untuk dua minutes. I'm like OK, I roll over and FUCK ME, I get absolutely pulverized by hot and cold water for 2 minutes, But damn it feels good and I'm seriously tingling all over. Then I roll over, she sticks a little washcloth on my now tender privates and we go again with the bloody panas-dingin panas-dingin. Finish the panas-dingin and then she proceeds to shampoo my hair and use soap and washcloth and washes my entire body.

All over, leave the room on a cloud. Damage 692 k for 2 hrs and no tip given or requested, yes you can get 2 girls from classic for that, but sometimes it feels great to be treated like a king for 2 hrs. Sorry guys no photo, I asked but didn't push the point as I didn't want to get off to a bad foot. I know these places exist all over Asia, especially HK and China and the Chinese do this stuff really well. I haven't yet found anywhere in Jakarta offering the same experience, hence the post.
    P.S. The only letdown, and a big-one unfortunately is that the girl stays clothed in a little skirt and croptop (dripping wet by the end of it), I knew they stayed clothed from previous visits but I was kinda hoping in the wet massage she might get into a bikini. I might leave that in the suggestion box next time.
    PPS. With the wet massage they don't play that stupid extra time game, previous visits its almost guaranteed that the girl will start rubbing your balls when the phone rings for an extra session time extension.

Sorry if its a long post, just wanted to share as I was impressed.

If only I could speak Indonesian.
    Simple conversational bahasa terms is fairly easy to learn, certainly much easier than Thai. The return on investment is excellent

Friendliness in Jakarta

I really must revise a statement I made in an earlier post about the friendliness of Indonesian women. After being here so far for eleven days and encountering women from different parts of Jakarta I am now convinced that Indonesians are the friendliest women I have ever met. I am talking about normal everyday women you will encounter such as sales clerks, cashiers, waitresses, hotel staff, employees in business places, etc. The previous friendliest women I have encountered have been in China but Indonesian women have surpassed them. Many women I smile at will not fail to smile back. If only I could speak Indonesian. This brings me to my second point; I read somewhere on ISG more than likely in the Thailand thread that Indonesian women are more conversant in English than Thai women I can categorically say that this is not so. I find that the vast majority of Indonesians I encounter either do not speak English or speak very little which is not my experience in Thailand.

Jackson doesn't have a photo feature on this site for nothing. Personally, I think one of the main reasons people join this site is for the photos. In many cases, a photo tells the true story of how good or bad a place is and the quality of the girls. If guys who visit these countries frequently and take a lot of photos aren't posting them, then who will?
    You took the words right out of my mouth Smoothy. If this site wasn't meant to have photos, there wouldn't be photo gallery. I do disagree that most join for the photos - but they're a nice bonus. It also indicates that poster's tastes so you better understand what they find attractive or pretty, which gives you a much better feel for whatever location they were in, and what the possibilities are there. Pity I can't post my current set of photos as they are "normal" women and not P4P. I have, however, posted many times in the past so people will get a better understanding of where I'm coming from. Incidentally the Philippines has a very well run photo thread - no posting without a photo. I do hate this damned auto-correct BTW; I always have to edit my post to get rid of some seriously dumb "corrections" and it's the only way to get emoticons to stay in your FR.

MD II.

continuing reports are useful. Just my POV.
    I liked your Malio report. I found that entertaining.

As far as changes, I don't think Malioboro, Alexis, Kings Cross, Hotel Classic, Hotel Travel, or pretty much any of the big brothels in town have changed at all in the last 5 (or even 10) years other than slight price increases.

The last change in town was when Stadium disco closed down quite a few years ago. That was a sad day. I think most of us had some good times there.

The Blok has changed because it used to be the best place in town for free lancers. Now it seems most prefer the 5 star hotels for that, but the prices have gotten crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    It is presumptuous for you to "guess" my decision not to post photos here has zero to do with the possibility the girls would find out the photos have been posted
    I didn't say anything about your decisions. You are the same guy who thinks carrying your passport around town is a smart idea. So the quality of your decisions has already been noted.

What I said was I believe your "high success rate" has zero to do with it. And I say that because I personally have almost a 100% success rate myself and I post the photos on the internet.

Jackson doesn't have a photo feature on this site for nothing. Personally, I think one of the main reasons people join this site is for the photos. In many cases, a photo tells the true story of how good or bad a place is and the quality of the girls. If guys who visit these countries frequently and take a lot of photos aren't posting them, then who will? If the girls do ask me not to post their photo on the internet, I don't. But I bet if you really were asking all those girls if you could post them on the internet, some would be ok with it when you explain to them it will help get them customers. Shela at Maribaya used to beg me to post her photos. Check out the photos HiHi Ster posted recently. He covered their faces. No harm in that. Check the view count on those photos. Obviously there are guys interested.

First of all, the site is what it is, and if you don't find it useful perhaps you should hang out at one of the others more to your tastes. If that should mean the members here would be spared your criticism because they are not providing what you desire, that would be all for the better.
    I've been on this site since the late 90's. There are many good posters on here. I just don't find you to be one of them.

It seems the trend lately for this forum is to only post the same information that has already been posted in the past in this Jakarta section and not post any photos. In the past, this forum was much more entertaining because quite a few of the members posted photos of the girls they have been with and had interesting stories about how they met certain girls around town. Now it's just reports on the brothels in Kota over and over again. Is there really anything interesting to report about a brothel? You go in, you pay your money and you get laid. I'm not saying I don't enjoy visiting them, but there is nothing new to report on them that hasn't already been reported here ad infinitum.
    From your reports I gather that you live here so brothel reports may not be of much value to you. However, for someone like myself who is not as fortunate as you are these reports are useful and indeed is the reason I'm here. Sometimes I need to read different reports of different places so I can use circumstantial evidence to choose where to give priority. Furthermore things change and an establishment that's good today may not be so tomorrow so continuing reports are useful. Just my POV.

The girls in those places in Kota can't even speak English, let alone find this site where it's exclusively in English, so I'm guessing whether you post them here or not has zero to do with it. There was one occasion about 5 years ago when some wanker member of this site showed the girls at Maribaya some photos of them that a guy had posted here. For about 6 months, the girls at Maribaya refused photos due to that. They are ok with photos again now though.

It seems the trend lately for this forum is to only post the same information that has already been posted in the past in this Jakarta section and not post any photos. In the past, this forum was much more entertaining because quite a few of the members posted photos of the girls they have been with and had interesting stories about how they met certain girls around town. Now it's just reports on the brothels in Kota over and over again. Is there really anything interesting to report about a brothel? You go in, you pay your money and you get laid. I'm not saying I don't enjoy visiting them, but there is nothing new to report on them that hasn't already been reported here ad infinitum. However, I never get bored with looking at photos of those cute LBFMs.
    First of all, the site is what it is, and if you don't find it useful perhaps you should hang out at one of the others more to your tastes. If that should mean the members here would be spared your criticism because they are not providing what you desire, that would be all for the better.

It is presumptuous for you to "guess" my decision not to post photos here has zero to do with the possibility the girls would find out the photos have been posted, their families would find out their photos have been posted, or someone else who could cause trouble would find out the girls' photos have been posted. And in an amazing burst of obtuseness you then follow this "guess" of yours with an example of a board member showing photos that were posted here to girls at Maribaya? Too difficult for you to see the connection?

So Einstein, let's hear your "guess" as to why I don't post photos of girls here? I'm always looking for a good laugh.

I've talked my backpack into both Classic and Travel on occasion (I need my pocket Indonesian dictionary; I have special condoms; my passport is here; etc.) but it is probably more work to do so than it is worth. I have taken photos of girls at both places (although it sometimes takes some persuasion after the initial knee-jerk "no," which I've gotten from some girls) but frankly given the level of service I typically received at both places those particular photos mean little to me.

Maybe my high success rate in getting photos is because the girls somehow figure out I am not going to post them on the internet. LOL Actually, they often ask (yes, including at Maribaya) and I assure them I'm not going to do so.
    The girls in those places in Kota can't even speak English, let alone find this site where it's exclusively in English, so I'm guessing whether you post them here or not has zero to do with it. It's not difficult to have a high rate of success in getting photos. I take photos of almost 100% of the girls I go with. It's extremely rare for a girl in Indonesia or Thailand to refuse to allow me to take photos of them. There was one occasion about 5 years ago when some wanker member of this site showed the girls at Maribaya some photos of them that a guy had posted here. For about 6 months, the girls at Maribaya refused photos due to that. They are ok with photos again now though.

It seems the trend lately for this forum is to only post the same information that has already been posted in the past in this Jakarta section and not post any photos. In the past, this forum was much more entertaining because quite a few of the members posted photos of the girls they have been with and had interesting stories about how they met certain girls around town. Now it's just reports on the brothels in Kota over and over again. Is there really anything interesting to report about a brothel? You go in, you pay your money and you get laid. I'm not saying I don't enjoy visiting them, but there is nothing new to report on them that hasn't already been reported here ad infinitum. However, I never get bored with looking at photos of those cute LBFMs.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To LA.

I know they do check all back pack same as Hotel Travel and hotel classic, they will check in all bag in the front and you pick it up on your way out but you can bring in phone with camera but girl don't allow you to take photo.

Fast eddie 48.
    I've talked my backpack into both Classic and Travel on occasion (I need my pocket Indonesian dictionary; I have special condoms; my passport is here; etc.) but it is probably more work to do so than it is worth. I have taken photos of girls at both places (although it sometimes takes some persuasion after the initial knee-jerk "no," which I've gotten from some girls) but frankly given the level of service I typically received at both places those particular photos mean little to me.

Maybe my high success rate in getting photos is because the girls somehow figure out I am not going to post them on the internet. LOL Actually, they often ask (yes, including at Maribaya) and I assure them I'm not going to do so.

Posting Limitations