Thread: Medan

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Bandar Baru is the best.

Bandar baru

Hi,

I'm new ISG. I would like to post about my visit to Medan. After one day of stay in Medan I moved to a place called Bandar Baru. Its actually on the way to berastagi. I stayed at ananda villa just beside the road. When I ask around the hotel guy, he brought some girls by bike. I liked one, her name was Bella. Paid 150,000 for ST. Good body but no BJ. Anyway worth a shot fot the cold weather there.

Quote Originally Posted by SexFun1975  [View Original Post]
    Helo bro,

I really appreciate you sharing the Medan info. I actually will go to Medan for my first time because I'm kind like indo mee. After saw your post, I just realize it should be more cheaper if stay for few days compare to south Thailand.
    U are welcome, bro. I always feel there is a need to share what I know because I always learn thing from people who travel extensively.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallBird  [View Original Post]
    Medan airport is small. After you get out from the airport, a lot of touts would say hi to you. Don't bother them. Go straight to the main entrance. Get out, Just in front of the traffic circle you see the green colour Petronas petrol station. Go over there, get a bluebird taxi. Say "Argo?" Argo=Meter, bluebird always use meter, just to reconfirm. Otherwise you could ride becak (medan tuk tuk). For foreigner, unfortunately you pay the same price as bluebird taxi for becak. Always negotiate first. They will say 50k. 20k and act in front of you, blabla. If the distance is 2km. 2km x 3000rp, give them 6000rp. If they don't accept, walk away, the price quickly jump off the cliff under most circumstances.

So you already have the idea of transport.

You need transport to go to Medan redlight district-Jalan Iskandar Muda aka Jalan Nusantara in Google Map. The adjacent road, Jalan Gajah Mada, Jalan S Parman are the road where street girls stand.

They start standing there since 8pm. From 10pm, there are more and more girls. 1am is the peak in girl number.

You have no need to give extra money to your becak since they have chance to ride you back, earn you one more time. Stick to the "kilo" kilometer payment mode.

How many girls there? At 8pm, there is around 100 people, few hundreds, close to thousand at the climax. Take your time to do sightseeing while you need to pay some extra maybe 5-10k to please your becak driver a bit..
    Helo bro,

I really appreciate you sharing the Medan info. I actually will go to Medan for my first time because I'm kind like indo mee. After saw your post, I just realize it should be more cheaper if stay for few days compare to south Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II  [View Original Post]
    FLs outside tend to cheaper than any hotel massage mate. You're much better off doing this than any massage place I know of. I have stopped going to any flat out "commercial" outlets for some time now. Students are fine with that amount, but there are plenty of freebies around. Good luck and enjoy the non-pro market.

MD II
    Thanks man, I do prefer to find FLs via dating sites. Only thing is I don't have a lot of time in Indonesia and the dating scene sometimes throws up girl who are not after what I'm after so it can be time consuming but also very rewarding too. I'm in Jakarta now and while I have 8 conversations on the go with 8 locals I also want to try out places like Travel, Classic, etc to see what they're like. I'll filter the 8 down to one and likely meet her on my final night as well as having a back up plan in case it doesn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by TiVida  [View Original Post]
    Anyway I just had a local Medan student last night and she was more than happy with the 300k I gave her and about 10 years younger and 20 kilos lighter that the one in Istana.
    FLs outside tend to cheaper than any hotel massage mate. You're much better off doing this than any massage place I know of. I have stopped going to any flat out "commercial" outlets for some time now. Students are fine with that amount, but there are plenty of freebies around. Good luck and enjoy the non-pro market.

MD II

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II  [View Original Post]
    Mate, if you're going to have FS with your massage in hotels (even budget ones) the price won't be that cheap. Your hard bargaining probably had her labeling you as a hardened pro, and removed any chance of GFE. Seriously a massage and two shots for 400k sounds perfectly reasonable, so pushing for 300k sounds a bit on the cheapskate side of things. Incidentally, I'm in Malaysia and don't need a proxy server to access this site as yet (I've been accessing it since 2004). I can access it using my mobile line as well as my fibre optic line.

MD II
    Trust me mate there was never any chance of a GFE with this WG, you could tell from the moment she walked in the door that all she wanted was to get in and out of there as quickly as possible for as much money as possible. Like I said I wish I had of told her to take a hike and she was also free to do so herself at any stage if she didn't like the price. Anyway I just had a local Medan student last night and she was more than happy with the 300k I gave her and about 10 years younger and 20 kilos lighter that the one in Istana.

Quote Originally Posted by TiVida  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

Just in Medan tonight before I go onwards to Toba and thought I'd file a report about the Hotel Istana.

Firstly though for those who are not technically minded if you are in Indonesia (or Malaysia) and want to access this site or any other site with the word 'sex' in the address then the government servers here will block your access. The way around it is to use a free proxy hiding service like.

www.hidemyass.com

And then manually enter in the full address on that sites search bar so you can get around the government filtering.

Anyway Istana was a bit of a disaster. There were photos of 30 girls at the reception and I chose no. 43 and advise others to avoid at all costs. She was a real hardened pro and while I wasn't expecting a GFE out of this place she went out of her way to make the experience as unpleasant as possible. It took me the best part of 10 minutes to negotiate with her 300k for 2 shots, a BJ and full sex with a massage in between. She kept insisting on 400k but I stuck at 300k and said no more. I was very near to asking her to leave and going down and choosing another girl and in hindsight that is what I should have done.
    Mate, if you're going to have FS with your massage in hotels (even budget ones) the price won't be that cheap. Your hard bargaining probably had her labeling you as a hardened pro, and removed any chance of GFE. Seriously a massage and two shots for 400k sounds perfectly reasonable, so pushing for 300k sounds a bit on the cheapskate side of things. Incidentally, I'm in Malaysia and don't need a proxy server to access this site as yet (I've been accessing it since 2004). I can access it using my mobile line as well as my fibre optic line.

MD II

One last thing for other mangers in Indonesia- I'm seeking FLs for a GFE and I've set up a profile on tagged. Com where a lot of local girls have done likewise. I put together a good introduction email which, without being too explicit makes it obvious that I'm here in Indonesia for a good time and not a long time. In one hour I had it sent out to around 25 girls I liked and so far I've been in conversations with about 10 of them and have had serious offers discussing price with two, one a 19 year old uni student. I think for mongers like me who have zero Indonesian it is a good way to go because only girls who have at least some English are likely to reply, thus filtering out those who can't speak it at all which is fine by me. Anyway the coming days and weeks will reveal how successful the strategy is but so far so good.

Hope this helps!

The massage was terrible, she was really rough and I didn't enjoy it a whole lot. I kept telling her to soften up a bit but the language barrier stood in the way, either that or she was acting the on purpose. At the end of the massage she then tries to renegotiate the price to 400k for sex, I told her that wasn't what was agreed. After a lot of shoulder shrugging and neither of us budging she offered for me pay 200 for the BJ and 'massage', not wishing to miss an opportunity to cut my losses I took it and gladly left, telling the guy at reception on the way out that she was no good.

Anyway at least it didn't cost me a whole lot. 80k for the room and 200k to her, she was smart enough to not bother even asking for a tip.

One further point and maybe some members here can enlighten me- she had a collection of about 8 scars on her back that looked like she was caned / whipped Ina very serious way. These were permanent scars. Is this what can happen to a working girl in Indonesia for working? Just wondering at it took me back, they were definitely inflicted on her, the gaps between them were almost identical in space between them.

Hey all,

Just in Medan tonight before I go onwards to Toba and thought I'd file a report about the Hotel Istana.

Firstly though for those who are not technically minded if you are in Indonesia (or Malaysia) and want to access this site or any other site with the word 'sex' in the address then the government servers here will block your access. The way around it is to use a free proxy hiding service like www.hidemyass.com And then manually enter in the full address on that sites search bar so you can get around the government filtering.

Anyway Istana was a bit of a disaster. There were photos of 30 girls at the reception and I chose no. 43 and advise others to avoid at all costs. She was a real hardened pro and while I wasn't expecting a GFE out of this place she went out of her way to make the experience as unpleasant as possible. It took me the best part of 10 minutes to negotiate with her 300k for 2 shots, a BJ and full sex with a massage in between. She kept insisting on 400k but I stuck at 300k and said no more. I was very near to asking her to leave and going down and choosing another girl and in hindsight that is what I should have done.

1st Time to Medan

Guys,

I'm on my way to Medan for the first time. I've gone thru' this forum in detail and I hope to see & get what's written in here. I will be staying in my dream Hotel which is now Swiss Belinn.

I'll report back after my 4 day trip.

Quote Originally Posted by MutantChicken  [View Original Post]
    Firstly I would suggest that anyone who has access to a reasonable amount of sexual playgrounds not to bother going.

I firstly caught a becak from jl SM raja to the termianl Sinabung Jaya. Where all the local buses go to brestagi. There is no terminal perse just a section of the road where all these buses hang out. Cost from medan to bandar baru. 10k. Pretty easy to notice if you look at the street adresses.

Quite a reasonable amount of bungalows to stay at, all very low quality cost 50-90k, if you want hot water the they want you to take a apartment with two rooms costing 250k...
    Bro,

Medan girl is snobby. They want this, they want that.

FJ, BJ, condom, room, becak, tips can be all separated. Not only they bully the foreigners, they bully the local too. Normally the local would argue with them. I heard this kind of argument.

Read my fr, don't pay more. If you have a car, can fetch the girl like local, have your own place nearby to the girl street, bring your own condom. The fucking cost is just 150k rupiah per hour.

Bandar Baru updates 2013

Firstly I would suggest that anyone who has access to a reasonable amount of sexual playgrounds not to bother going.

I firstly caught a becak from jl SM raja to the termianl Sinabung Jaya. Where all the local buses go to brestagi. There is no terminal perse just a section of the road where all these buses hang out. Cost from medan to bandar baru. 10k. Pretty easy to notice if you look at the street adresses.

Quite a reasonable amount of bungalows to stay at, all very low quality cost 50-90k, if you want hot water the they want you to take a apartment with two rooms costing 250k.

Ask the staff to take you looking at girls and they claim they all sleeping, they tell you a exaggerated amount of available girls. Quoting close to 100 in 5-6 complexes.

In reality there are about 30 girls in 3-4 houses. The girls are generally younger, but they not very attractive and tend to be the slim but big belly types.

My issues was they the guys were resistamt to take me around, wanting to bring girls to me, and when they did, the girls generally unsuitable, next when I did go around myself, I saw two girls who then the mamy wanted my "agent to come pick her up"

By the time the staff came to pick her up she was gone. Turns out that one gal had gone to see her bf so wanst working, the other was hesitant to see a foreigner even tho I'm Chinese looking.

Then I found out that locals pay 150k for sex without a BJ, if you want a BJ then its closer to 300. The same girl who said she didn't want to go with a foreigner was later told she would go with me but for 300.

By this time I was frustrated and was prepared to go to sleep, but the guy brought me a presentable girl for 200k so I thought why not try.

In the bedroom, whilst she is young and with still acne and the young skin, she had a beer belly and she wanted sex with BJ for 400k, I said dnt bother, the sex was quite bad, star fish, nothing to complain about but certainly not worth recommending. All up for 200k which the staff member gets 50k commission. Even tho it has been claimed he gets no commsiion.

So in summary, go 1hrs from medan stay in mozzie infested rooms just so you can get bad sex for 200k, might as well stay in medan visit hotel istana for a older yet better body girls for 380k.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Cream  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I read this wrong, and if so then my apologies. But it reads as though you made a deal on the price for FS, had FS then decided to go back on the contract afterwards because of the performance? If so, not on (in my opinion). Rarely do I given further money than the original deal price unless the service has been exceptional and has gone (almost never) beyond the 'call of duty' so to speak, but even if the service was rubbish the money that was agreed upon for FS to happen is always paid by me, unless I cancel the session before it truly starts (did this once in Indonesia, sending a Girl back due to her antics). Once I'm inside a Girl though, to me the deal is sealed and a rubbish session that may happen from that point on is shrugged off as a rubbish session. If I have read things correctly then that kind of thing could make life difficult for the next Bule who comes along there.
    We never made a deal BEFORE sex, it was after sex she wanted 300, and I gave 150 for the level of service, do I'll admit myself it wasn't one of my finer moments. Do I agree I was a cad. I didn't reneg on any deals.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations