Thread: Okinawa

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

KG's Sophia

I have to say. I compare using KG to eating at McDonald's off base. There are so many other restaurants available, but a Big Mac does the body good every now and then!

Overall, "Sophia" is cute, but she needs some good mentoring.

She's very petite. She stands at a towering 5'0, maybe 5'1 and 90-95 lbs. Very smooth light skin and a shaved pussy. She's advertised as 19 years old, but I would say she's at least 22. Either way, she's young, and she needs training. Her BJ skills weren't that great, and although she could take a good beating, I would rather have the girl ride me for the whole time I paid her.

And it's worth noting that we didn't even shower before getting into bed. She already smelled like she took an hour-long shower. She seemed really, REALLY shy at first. I figured it was a no-FS type of deal until she reached for the condoms.

FYI, she gets really wet when you do her doggy style.

YMMV

Those thug-types at Yoshi

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyFeet  [View Original Post]
    You will see a ton of "organized" thug-type dudes using two-way radios but they haven't bothered me either.

MHF
    While some of those guys do look like thugs; they are there to assist you. Think of them as a JP early warning system. Have you noticed that most of the girls also have two-way radios and will place a call before letting you exit? Several times the thug-types have directed me away from an ongoing JP patrol.

And MHF is right on with his description of the action at Yoshi.

LOL bait and switch bro

Quote Originally Posted by Phireman  [View Original Post]
    Also she stated that this is her. Can you confirm?
    Google search the image, its of some top 50 hotties page dude. We are better than that here.

Yoshi

Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking on this forum after learning of my orders back to Japan. I used to creep through Yoshihara and Maehara from 06-09. Had some great times there. Is it still dead? The off limits areas now specifically list Yoshi but I was curious if any daring souls still make visits. I'm not expecting the good old days but I was wondering if it was worth risking the peril. Any other decent FS spots or massage parlors with play. If any of you are headed to Hawaii on orders or vacay I will gladly provide info on the island.

RJ
    Yoshi has more action after 2300. There are a lot of Japanese Only girls but at least 1/2 dozen doable ladies that will have Gaijin. It is strictly off-limits for the active-duty military so I do not recommend rolling up in your why-plate. I walked through while the police were on patrol and they have not bothered me yet. You will see a ton of "organized" thug-type dudes using two-way radios but they haven't bothered me either. I have no information about Maehara.

Give it a try and report your experiences.

MHF

Erika from kg

Thanks for the info. I have a couple of more questions. Do you know if she does BBBJs or CBJs? Also since its most likely a bait and switch. Was it that much of a difference from the girl in the picture? Like did she have any tattoos or was she fat or something LOL?

Thanks again.
    I think the forum has review of her. All covered action, if it is someone different then its this girl with a black pimp and she will be a little chubby size 10 ish and some tats not the fine chick in the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashikage82  [View Original Post]
    If it is that girl more power to you, but my experience was a bait and switch, the girl I got wasnt terrible, but wasnt great either, I see her at kadena gym and bx from time to time LOL. Its a one and done tho so if you got stamina or want so GFE I do not recommend do to the price 240 to 190 for 60 min kamikaze wins in this respect. SS reports.
    Also she stated that this is her. Can you confirm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-28-01-15-01-03.jpeg‎  

If it is that girl more power to you, but my experience was a bait and switch, the girl I got wasnt terrible, but wasnt great either, I see her at kadena gym and bx from time to time LOL. Its a one and done tho so if you got stamina or want so GFE I do not recommend do to the price 240 to 190 for 60 min kamikaze wins in this respect. SS reports.
    Thanks for the info. I have a couple of more questions. Do you know if she does BBBJs or CBJs? Also since its most likely a bait and switch. Was it that much of a difference from the girl in the picture? Like did she have any tattoos or was she fat or something LOL?

Thanks again.

Bait and switch / catfish

Any experience with this craigslist ad?

Give me that info

Been lurking on this forum after learning of my orders back to Japan. I used to creep through Yoshihara and Maehara from 06-09. Had some great times there. Is it still dead? The off limits areas now specifically list Yoshi but I was curious if any daring souls still make visits. I'm not expecting the good old days but I was wondering if it was worth risking the peril. Any other decent FS spots or massage parlors with play. If any of you are headed to Hawaii on orders or vacay I will gladly provide info on the island.

RJ
    Hey, what is the lowdown on some great FS spots and hot chicks in Hawaii? I go there twice a year; will be there this spring; I use to know of this great FS joint my boy took me to once in Honolulu that had like Asian, Russian, and Hispanic chicks offering FS in there for 200 bones. The strip clubs there are whack and they don't have any good night clubs either; so give the low down on what is what now over there.

Forever Creeping,

Jay Bilas

Yoshi not like it used to be for returnee

Been lurking on this forum after learning of my orders back to Japan. I used to creep through Yoshihara and Maehara from 06-09. Had some great times there. Is it still dead? The off limits areas now specifically list Yoshi but I was curious if any daring souls still make visits.

RJ
    There are a couple rub and tug joints. During the day the are maybe 4 or 5 ancient SW's. Sometimes there are some decent younger SW's hanging around. But that is rare. 8 times out of 10 you will find nothing. Unless you like 'them 60+. Def not the ole days.

Fomer Yoshi monger

RJ

KG. Kiina

I see KG is keeping everyone busy. LOL

I ordered Kiina out of desperation. My usual girl wasn't available. I remembered reading something about her here, but I couldn't remember what it was.

Summary. Do not recommend, missing tooth on top left, really bad acne like a meth addict. Did swallow and gave full service but not worth price of admission. Whoever hired her should be fired.
    She looked like she gave birth the day before. I sent her back to the abyss where she came from. She demanded 2000 yen before I left. The guy on the phone wanted 5000 for cancellation fee. I gave the driver 1000 yen for his time and went on my merry way.

I met "Sakura" when she worked at Fingers as "Reina". She told me she worked at Lohas a long time ago under the same guise. I never bothered checking.

Thanks fellow mongers

Thanks for the intel on Sena; you all were on point. I smashed a few days ago. BDA (battle damage assessment) below:

Personality: 10-she really is cool as hell, GFE without the headache; she loves muscular, in shape types; she keep complimenting me on that like someone else here said.

Skills: 7-head game is on point and she will let you do just about anything; her pussy isn't deep and is tight so for us big fellas she gets murdered in the bedroom if you feel me.

Face: 7-plain looking in the face, no funny or ugly features though, nice long black hair, face is cute but older looking, I'd say late 30's.

Body: 7-I would actually give her body a 9 if she had some tits! She has no chest and huge ass nipples, go figure. Very nice ass, long beautiful legs, and pretty feet (yeah I got a foot fetish).

Repeatability: 10-She is worth every penny fellas and I would smash anytime. I would rank her my #5 all time behind Aika, Sara, Sakura, Reina in that order.

Language: 3-cannot speak much English at all but enough to let you know how you doing and what you getting which is good enough for me.

Keep the reports coming mongers; we need accurate data so we are all getting more bang for the buck; also don't PM off the book providers, put that shit out here for us all; if you can't then fuck it PM off book hoes that are hot and sell that ass to me. I will do the same if requested. Hey one more thing, where the fuck is Sakura? I miss that hoe, best GFE I had and fine as hell with bomb pussy. Anybody know where she is now? Aika too, WTF she at now?

Forever creeping,

Jay Bilas

Darui

Quote Originally Posted by PootieTang  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh, I'm kicking my own ass. I wish I got your post earlier. The girls that I have had your your list I can say that most don't disappoint and more importantly they do FS. The only exception in the skills department was Hana who I had a ways back but I think she was new at that time so hopefully she gained some skills. But at least she gave FS.

Which brings me back to me kicking my own ass. I had the opportunity for a sure thing at KG but decided to go out on a limb and try out Hikari. BIG mistake!! Age doesn't matter to me, but she looked every bit of her posted age of 38 and more and her body did as well. Looks: 3, Body: 3.

To start off, we get to the room and she does a lot of messing around in her purse, with the TV, her phone, etc. Everything but getting down to business like some of the more professional types I've had with KG. Then she bust out the timer and I noticed she only set it for 30 minutes. I was already disappointed so I figure I would be getting my load off pretty quick anyways.

We take a shower, no special action taking place in there. I get out and in my normal routine I bust out the condoms to have them pre-staged and I get the X arms. No sex. What!! I have read some of the previous report of this happen to my fellow mongers but this was the first time it actually happened to me. Its like a punch in the nuts especially when I had other opportunities that we a sure thing. I give her the tilted head look that your dog gives when he doesn't understand and then I ask her just to be clear of what I just heard. I get he "sorry no sex". As soon as I got the "no sex" talk I lost all interest. I lay down she start nipple kiss which I hate but tolerate when I know its going to in my favor. This time I couldn't even get hard. Had her give me a BBBJ for about 10 minutes then I blew up in her mouth. She didn't even do that right. As soon as I started to let out my load she stops sucking and just holds it in her mouth. I like when they keep going until every drop is released but I didn't even care at that point. I get up, go shower and get dressed. The timer that she had set for 30 minutes didn't even go off yet by the time I finished getting dressed. The whole episode lasted less than 30 minutes. That had to be he easiest 18000 that she ever earned (or stole). I could have went to Mermaid and at least I would have gotten a massage and a true happy ending.

Hikari, stay away from this one my fellow mongers. You've been warned. I reiterate what Jay Bilas posted, get the word out an any of these girls that don't complete the mission and do FS so we're not wasting our money on these already overpriced providers. It kind of sucks because I want to try out some of the new talent to hopefully find some new stars so we aren't running up the mileage on the same girls. Readers, please post your good and bad experiences.
    That sux bro, I feel you on wanting to get new strange and some times the older ones are the best however it seems with KG 3/4's are a no go. I had miki once and her menu looked legit however she only gave one pop and a HJ. To me a lady of the night is supposed to be a provider of a fantasy giving you something you can't normally get. However if I wanted to pork some middle aged frozen tuna I think I would just get married. Its gotten to the point where I tell the girl she sucks in japanese; like any bum lay they ask how it was and I say darui pronounced dah roo ee meaning languid or dull. I recommend you brothers do the same and start giving them honest feedback. Remember darui!

Posting Limitations