Thread: Okinawa

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

So far

I am still sifting through information on here. Some of it is outdated because of the years of drinking bans that closed a lot of places down I guess. I wonder what will happen now. Anyway. Got my man to try Chichi's and he had a pretty good time there. One of the girls, who he said was Brazilian or something, let him finger her and play with her breasts during the lap dance. He also got to do a lot of touching at Lohas. He did the "squirt of the man" option and said it was good. So the best I can tell is that it is hit and miss / right time right place for getting more than a HJ at most of these places. Is that right? I'm going to tell him to just ask a taxi driver. Unfortunately my Japanese is limited to university politeness. Anybody know good phrases to get him to where he needs to be? Haha I'm also interested in KG. Is it best to go get a hotel in Naha and then call or is there a specific place they send you for the hotel package? Tyia.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkinAlan  [View Original Post]
    What's up everyone. Just found this site recently but I've been on Oki for quite some time. I've traveled to Korea, Thailand, mainland Japan, and the Philippines so maybe if someone is looking for some info you can as me. Anyways I just recently started letting loose here in Oki. I've only really messed with one KG named Haruna. Pretty sure she wasn't the one from the picture but ehh she wasn't too bad. Very shy though. I've been to Lohas but I can't for the life of me thing of the girls name that served me twice. Service was OK. I went t oil angels and was very disappointed, I knew I should have left as soon as I got there. But basically got a shit massage with a HJ that hurt. Also went to the "mermaid" which was a different experience. Some parts of the massage hurt. Didn't really enjoy her poking my eyes out, but her service was over pretty good. I might go back one day. Other than that I've tried CL a few times with zero luck. I'm Glad to be here and look forward to hearing info across the board.
    I prefer Healing Space over those places for massage, check out the Bubble massage.

Long time lurking

What's up everyone. Just found this site recently but I've been on Oki for quite some time. I've traveled to Korea, Thailand, mainland Japan, and the Philippines so maybe if someone is looking for some info you can as me. Anyways I just recently started letting loose here in Oki. I've only really messed with one KG named Haruna. Pretty sure she wasn't the one from the picture but ehh she wasn't too bad. Very shy though. I've been to Lohas but I can't for the life of me thing of the girls name that served me twice. Service was OK. I went t oil angels and was very disappointed, I knew I should have left as soon as I got there. But basically got a shit massage with a HJ that hurt. Also went to the "mermaid" which was a different experience. Some parts of the massage hurt. Didn't really enjoy her poking my eyes out, but her service was over pretty good. I might go back one day. Other than that I've tried CL a few times with zero luck. I'm Glad to be here and look forward to hearing info across the board.

Need help finding one

I was on the island at the beginning of this year and ended up messing with a provider who became my in oki. Well to make a long story short, I left for most of the year, now I'm back, and I'm trying to find her again. I forgot what her name was. She has a nose.

Piercing and bottom lip piercing, a tattoo on her back shoulder, small tits but big nipples, and the last time I saw her she had red highlights at the edges of her hair. Thanks for any help.

Caveat

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLegg  [View Original Post]
    My thing is we know exactly what we are looking for, they know or should know what we expect. I mean I'm not paying money to sit around and hang out. And yea I know it's illegal. Illegal in the states too. But girls in the US already catch on.
    Prostitution isn't illegal in Japan as long as one doesn't have intercourse. In the states however all forms of prostitution are illegal except in certain areas. Knowing that the girls may try to refuse or pump you for more cash with regards to KG. .Most won't but some will. I don't if this helps or makes anyone feel better but thems the break. With restrictions eased for GIs I foresee things getting better around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashikage82  [View Original Post]
    Its illegal in Japan to have sex, everything else is ok. I know in okinawa americans are unaware of that cause of soaplands and the lot. Nevertheless its up to the girl if she wants to and they have a disclaimer on the site so if she refuses, completely within her right to do so. However most will do so and those that don't do not last long, week max hence why you no longer see certain girls on their american site but are still listed in their japanese site hitodouma paradise. Google it.
    My thing is we know exactly what we are looking for, they know or should know what we expect. I mean I'm not paying money to sit around and hang out. And yea I know it's illegal. Illegal in the states too. But girls in the US already catch on.

True story

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLegg  [View Original Post]
    So apparently one of the KG girls Yukina told me that the manager said they aren't supposed to give FS, but she chooses to and she's heard about the other girls refusing and customers getting pissed. Something ain't right. I'm wondering I don't think the manager is saying that, maybe there just getting stuff mixed up or KG isn't "reviewing job skills" with these girls. But the way some of them look I wouldn't either.
    Its illegal in Japan to have sex, everything else is ok. I know in okinawa americans are unaware of that cause of soaplands and the lot. Nevertheless its up to the girl if she wants to and they have a disclaimer on the site so if she refuses, completely within her right to do so. However most will do so and those that don't do not last long, week max hence why you no longer see certain girls on their american site but are still listed in their japanese site hitodouma paradise. Google it.

Shady

So apparently one of the KG girls Yukina told me that the manager said they aren't supposed to give FS, but she chooses to and she's heard about the other girls refusing and customers getting pissed. Something ain't right. I'm wondering I don't think the manager is saying that, maybe there just getting stuff mixed up or KG isn't "reviewing job skills" with these girls. But the way some of them look I wouldn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBastian  [View Original Post]
    I agree whole heartedly. Anyone and everyone knows about those places. If indeed they do exist. Just ask anyone around Kadena if there are any. Please don't disrupt this forum with your newbie questions. By all means, this is not a diss but a valid concern. Especially here in Oki. My advice to you is RTFF.

BE SAFE AND HAPPY HUNTING.

Peace&Love.

The Lord Bastian.
    Haha I knew I wouldn't blend in well. Sorry for my newb question. I had tried to read through, but couldn't find the specifics I was hoping for. I am a housewife and have nobody to ask these questions. I was trying to find locations and know what they offer so I could send my husband. Back to googling and sifting through the threads I suppose. LOL Thanks anyway.

Narc /5-o

Quote Originally Posted by Mppoki  [View Original Post]
    Something about this post doesn't seem right. There are plenty of massage / relaxation salons around Kadena and have been discussed in detail. Read the past forum topics or venture off base and let us know what you find.

@Books---> It seems like you are asking for very specific info on specific shops in a certain area. RTFF.
    I agree whole heartedly. Anyone and everyone knows about those places. If indeed they do exist. Just ask anyone around Kadena if there are any. Please don't disrupt this forum with your newbie questions. By all means, this is not a diss but a valid concern. Especially here in Oki. My advice to you is RTFF.

BE SAFE AND HAPPY HUNTING.

Peace&Love.

The Lord Bastian.

Massage

Something about this post doesn't seem right. There are plenty of massage / relaxation salons around Kadena and have been discussed in detail. Read the past forum topics or venture off base and let us know what you find.

Seems like you are asking for very specific info on specific shops in a certain area. RTFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Books2  [View Original Post]
    I have just recently started looking around. I have found "massage" places online, but can't seem to navigate the different options. Hoping someone can provide me with information on places (near Kadena preferably). I am not interested in HJ. Want BJ or FS. Where can I go and what specifics do I need to know? TYIA.

Massage

I have just recently started looking around. I have found "massage" places online, but can't seem to navigate the different options. Hoping someone can provide me with information on places (near Kadena preferably). I am not interested in HJ. Want BJ or FS. Where can I go and what specifics do I need to know? TYIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Baytola  [View Original Post]
    Long time follower first time posting. The KG info on here is great, but I do have a couple questions. I'm going to try KG for the first time and thinking of making the drive down to Naha, is the place hard to find? Looking to try and get Sara because of her reviews. I did see she did anal a while back, does she still do this? Any extra charge?

Thanks guys.
    There is no "place". You can check into any love hotel near Wakasa (Naminoue) and they will deliver. They also have a deal with Grande Blue love hotel, which is very easy to find since it on a corner, and it saves a bit of money. If you opt for that you just wait in their lobby and the girl shows up and helps you check in.

Kg

Long time follower first time posting. The KG info on here is great, but I do have a couple questions. I'm going to try KG for the first time and thinking of making the drive down to Naha, is the place hard to find? Looking to try and get Sara because of her reviews. I did see she did anal a while back, does she still do this? Any extra charge?

Thanks guys.

CL Secret Service and Legit post

CL Secret Service and Legit is the same girl. I met up with her earlier this week. Met up at a Love Hotel near CP Foster. She isn't Japanese, different Asian background. Went in the room, small talk, showered together, quick BBBJ, put condom on, she got on top for 2 minutes and then she was tired. She rushed rushed rushed the entire session. Session was $160, once you pop the session is over. The face picture she sent me doesn't match up to her in person. Beautiful body and big nipples, face was decent but not all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker77  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

Its been a while unfortunately I haven't done a whole lot but went back to Mermaid. The usual happened pretty good massage this time and of course the weird rubbing my junk between her legs. I got her to blow me but it was about an extra 60 but she did take the shot in her mouth. I was wondering if anybody tried the secret service girl on Craigslist. I want to but I want to know first if anybody has.

Posting Limitations