Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Okinawa

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 135 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Just a shame

So that's 2 new girls that have tried people already. I hate to see what KG will be like when all the good chicks are gone. Hopefully I won't be here this is getting crazy. But on another note I decided to try out Miho. She older then her age posted. I can tell by looking. Real big on cleanliness. Talks too damn much oh and did I mention I she wasted 30 mins in that shower? I swear I'm better off right handing it than messing with KG on a slow day when the top shelfs ain't working.

So good to Reina

I had Reina the other day, chatted with her a little (I speak Japanese) before everything got started. We got in the shower like normal, I wasn't very touchy, instead I just tried to talk to her and get each other comfortable being with each other. We moved to the bed, where we kind of smiled at each other. I kissed her lightly and it quickly turned deep. Eventually I moved to her breasts and then her pussy. Did a special combination move, and she loved it! Then I moved up to kiss her again and she took my dick and put it in her. No condom!! Has she done this for you guys at all? She said that the move just felt so good she had to have it then and couldn't wait for a condom. Also that she had never done that with anyone before. What do you guys think?

So I tried out that new KG girl AOI and let me tell you don't even waste your time or money unless you like crack head looking japanese girls. When she first showed up I was like ok cool so don't look bad but after we got to the room I stated to notice some things like the missing teeth and the band aids on her feet and toes and the super stretch marks she had. Her tits even looked kinda funny like some stuck used a pump to blow them up. I was like where did KG pick this one up a fucking opium den or what. Her skills sucks and then she wanted an extra 5 k for FS and I was like hell no so I out her non existent ass to work and shot in her mouth 2 x, but the fucked up shit was that she wanted to talk like we where cool in between and I was like why are you trying to get to know me. Well whatever hey lesson learned if you going to use KG stick with the seasoned pro or at least the one that have been verified on here so just to let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashikage82  [View Original Post]
    Real talk, hit up that miyabi chick and she was like give me 5 k more. Hell to the no. Made her work 3 out of me nevertheless LOL.
    5 k more? Got the game seriously fkd up.

Kg girls

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLegg  [View Original Post]
    To tell the truth I'm scared of new girls. KG has a knack for hooking you up with new hoes who act like they didn't know you wanted sex. And I say boycott Jessica because she thinks she can play with peoples time money sounds like it.
    Real talk, hit up that miyabi chick and she was like give me 5 k more. Hell to the no. Made her work 3 out of me nevertheless LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashikage82  [View Original Post]
    Why all the fuss over Jessica, they have a ton of new girls we all need info on. Jessica has a nice butt, no tits and looks like a chick who works in the kadena food court LOL. Keep it moving fellas.
    To tell the truth I'm scared of new girls. KG has a knack for hooking you up with new hoes who act like they didn't know you wanted sex. And I say boycott Jessica because she thinks she can play with peoples time money sounds like it.

Question

The girls on kg site. Snow and Rin. Did they quit? Why are they still on the site.

Also anyone have any kind of reviews on Nanami or Misora?

I have had Jessica, Reina and Christie.

Jessica, best. I gues I got lucky. She was in a good mood and very into the sex.

Reina. Very sweet. And willing, great body, but not as skilled as jessica.

Christie. LOL luv her body. Her mood was sad but she was willing. The ass was nicer then I expected. (not sure how much truth this holds. But she claims to be quitting soon) but I'd fuck her again. No question.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CatmanCriss  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the deal is with Jessica. Fucked her like crazy several times. She even let me put it in her ass. But the last time I saw her she didn't want to fuck, just give a blowjob. She did let me fuck her, but she was saying that her stomach hurt and go slow. This chick has serious mileage on her.
    You're probably not her first customer of the day. Someone else probably ran through her right before she saw you. .

Kg girls

Why all the fuss over Jessica, they have a ton of new girls we all need info on. Jessica has a nice butt, no tits and looks like a chick who works in the kadena food court LOL. Keep it moving fellas.

Jessica

Not sure what the deal is with Jessica. Fucked her like crazy several times. She even let me put it in her ass. But the last time I saw her she didn't want to fuck, just give a blowjob. She did let me fuck her, but she was saying that her stomach hurt and go slow. This chick has serious mileage on her.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheFoxx  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Its been awhile, but I have to share this.

I would not recommend Jessica. I know. YMMV.

But my encounter with her sucked!

She was not very active, smelled of cigarettes and kept trying to get out of sex. "no no no sex " "only hand".

If you get her and have a good time then you did better than me. I did get her to eventually put a condom on and climb on but the fucking was as uninspired as the whole encounter.

So that's my report.

You take your chances with her but for my review- Not recommended.

Safe Mongering!
    Should've gotten head man. She wouldn't fuck me but she gave me a serious BJ.

KG- Jessica

Ok. Its been awhile, but I have to share this.

I would not recommend Jessica. I know. YMMV.

But my encounter with her sucked!

She was not very active, smelled of cigarettes and kept trying to get out of sex. "no no no sex " "only hand".

If you get her and have a good time then you did better than me. I did get her to eventually put a condom on and climb on but the fucking was as uninspired as the whole encounter.

So that's my report.

You take your chances with her but for my review- Not recommended.

Safe Mongering!

Quote Originally Posted by EastLakeChef  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about her service? Looks good, but maybe too good to be true.
    Talked to her via email.

"professsional independant companion from Tokyo. Half Japanese, half Spanish. 30 yrs old.

1 hour 25000 yen.

2 hours 35000.

3 hours 45000.

Was going to seal the deal, but another option presented itself. So I cannot confirm anything.

CL Selina

Does anyone know about her service? Looks good, but maybe too good to be true.

S*Piri (12456;12473;12500;12522

Just a quick report. I find myself going to the family Mark next to the place I've been trying to scope out for a while to figure out if it was a true "mens relaxation room". I did not go inside however I had an opportunity to watch two of the employees walk inside. All I can say is I know what I'm doing this evening and if you have the means they look quite "choice".

7 Chome-20-3 Hiyagon, Okinawa, Okinawa Prefecture 904-2173.

Google map it.

Posting Limitations