topsaunaclub
fkk-livingroom.de

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 881 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Nicely done.

Dude,

Very nice report. I appreciate what you did here. You are a braver man than I am for dealing with the cops like you did. I do like to take of the girls as much as I can. They are working because of the circumstances.

Imagine trying to sleep with a different guy every day and some (most?) are pure a-holes. Need to have some empathy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I have been in KL for 10 days till one week ago. I will not make people bored repeating what is well known to all those who RTFF. Just few hints. And an adventure.

THAI CLUB

The dolls are here. The upper level Viet girls go to TC. Well dressed, elegant (yes, there are exceptions). Fees are steeper, of course. One above 25yo asked me 700rm for 1 h and was not negotiable. Of course I thanked and moved to BC.

Many young wealthy Chinese come here and play with dolls. They seem to not care about fees. I have seen one hugging 4 babes in his arms beautiful as few ones.

BEACH CLUB

I noticed more CIS girls. And more will come, if some people is happy to pay up to 1500 for overnight with a truck driver. Yes, many are ugly and rough as workers in the heavy industry of the Stalin Era, but local people seem not to care. They are attracted by the white skin and the "western" look. To each his own. So more and more come to exploit the Eldorado.

Pinays are gone. There are only 3-4, always the same since 1 or 2 years.

I met one Indonesian, sexy and pretty, who dared to ask me 600 rm for 1 hour (read 1 shot). I was coming from Batam, and I went to Batam after KL, where a sexy teen in disco is happy with 400 k IDR (120 MYR), and at most I gave 1 Juta (300 MYR) to an elegant girl, so I passed.

BC is the kingdom of Viet girls. I love them, but not all of them. I avoid the sharks and I prefer the not best looking ones, but more friendly. Yes, I met some so pretty and sweet that I almost fell in love.

All viet ask 500 for ST and 700-800 for LT, but in many cases this 500 can be negotiated down to 300 or 400. I always tried to offer 300+tip "if we are happy". At the end, I paid all my girls 350-450 including those tips.

Two remained to sleep with me, with no additional sex after the first session but just hugging in the big bed. I love that. And they love the comfort of the 5 stars hotel. Better to sleep with me than with other 4 girls in a room without AC.

There are some sweet good girls in BC!! They are poor girls, forced to do this by circumstances. It's natural that, after some times they come to KL for working, they become very cinical. I cannot blame them for that.

I carefully avoided those so well-seasoned, and I tried to focus on those promising more GFE.

One was looking as a 18 yo teen, with highest heels and hot pants. She demanded money first (how can I blame her for that? Some assholes take the girl then say "sorry I have no money bye bye") then literally jumped on me as a nympho. She was like under the effect of drug. I am sure she wasn't under drug, but just hot as hell. We agreed 400. And it was well deserved!

Another one was not so pretty, but so emotional. More than GFE. The second time we met, she left the man she was hugging in BC to come to me and even starting to cry "I miss you". How can I leave her?

She speaks few words of English, but Google Translate is a great help. She has a young sister with her, who is still virgin (ahaha! Really??) and studies something in KL. She works to have money for the two. No way to get the sister hmmm.... Today she sent me a group photo with her and 7-8 other viet girls celebrating the birthday of a 4 yo girl. So pretty!! She says that only other 2 girls of that group work in BC. All others work as hairdresser or waitress.

Last night, after the whole night together since midnight at BC, she helped me in the morning to pack my things because I was leaving KL. For all the night, I paid her only 30 RM (THIRTY RM) for her taxi back home. Yes. And she did not even want that. But there is a reason. See below.

ADVENTURE

As usual, I do not take the taxi from BC. Those tugs will not get me.
    The last night at 3 am, I am with the girl of the previous paragraph. We move to Jalan Sultan Ismail in front of ShangriLa to take a taxi. There are taxi there, but the drivers are sleeping. I am waiting to stop a cab in the street, when a police car stops. This is DEEP SHIT. I understand since the beginning the smooth talking of the officer is evil.

Thorough check of my wallet and pockets.
    "See my hands? Some people can steal money. We don't".
    "Sure. I love police in KL. If I don't trust police, who else should I trust?"

My girl is scared as hell and stay behind me. So, after the appetizer, the policeman turns his attention to the girl. Shit. Her passport is stamped 27 April. It's 27 May. No, actually it's 3 am of 28 May. Visa expired by 3 hours.

They say they will take the girl to Immigration. "You are ok, but the girl has problem." "Sorry it's our duty. It's Immigration business not our business. She has to pay 1500 rm to be released "
    I know it's true. My girl is nearly fainting. No, I cannot leave her in their hands.

I propose to pay some fine on place. He asks how much could I pay. I try to propose like 400, but he laughs. Then I say I have only 600 with me and I cannot give more. I know for them it's better to have this money to celebrate Ramadan than a girl to fuck in the car (yes, those damn corrupt policemen can also do this). By the way, I have 800 more but hidden in the back of the wallet, for emergencies. I also do not disregard to mention that I spent 10 days in Malaysia working in a project with government and CEOs of local companies.

He says to go to the car and give the money there. I say the girl will NOT go to the car but will wait in the street (they are damn afraid that someone may see me giving money).

The procedure is simple: I leave the money on the seat, then everyone is happy. They call a taxi from the other side of the street and off we go to my hotel. My girl is almost crying, but she's free. Call me stupid, but no way I could have borne the memory of her taken away by police, for all the rest of my life.

Mea culpa. Got tempted and got screwed

I generally don't like to order via web. However, I saw an ad for a true lesbian show and got excited.

Negotiated a price of USD 300 for 2 hours. Boy it would have been more fun to just burn it with a lighter and watch that for like 10 seconds one of the girls would not kiss anyone but her boyfriend (not even her lesbian partner) and the other will not do a BBBJ. After about 45 minutes, I just got tired and sent them away.

Moral of the story. If it looks too good to be true, .

Oh well. An expensive lesson, but sharing in the hope others might be more cautious.

Useful

Very cool report. Thanks. Going to BC tonight and will try to look her up.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRajan1974  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow ISGians,

Was in KL for 3 nights last week, just before start of Ramadan. Went to Beach club around 10.30 pm and got my Corona and did a recce and found a few gems. Spoke to a girl who stands by the bar, seen her on all previous visits in the last couple of years. She turns out to be Indonesian, thin pretty but wearing padded bra. Spent some time with her and she was fun, after couple of drinks she asks for 1200 MYR full night, and would not budge from that price. I was hesitant as this seemed to be quite expensive. I was sipping my drink and contemplating my next move, I saw a very pretty MILF sitting to my right, and watching me talking to the Indonesian. I started a conversation with her. She was from Kazakhstan and had mixed Arab / Chinese / Caucasian features. Bought her a drink, she is 28, single mom, child back in Astana. She was very sweet and quoted 700 for the whole night. It was already 12.30 am and I manged to convince her for 600 MYR.

We took off, avoided the taxi mafia, walked to Shangri- La holding hands. In the room, after a shower she gave a wonderful striptease followed a an amazing lap dance. DFK was amazing and I had a memorable time with her till 7 am. Managed to make love 3 times, many positions, and it was an awesome experience all the 3 times. Woke up at 7 am, and had breakfast at 8. I gave her total of 700 MYR for a her super services. This is probably the best service I have had from a non-Viet in Beach club, I have been mongering in Beach club since 2010 and I visit 3 times a year.

I had to take care of my work from 10 am till 7 pm. I sent her a text at 7 pm and boy, she was standing in front of my room by 8. 15 pm. Took her to Changkat, had a few drinks in Whisky Club, then had a Thai dinner in Baan 26. Went to Zouk nightclub, had a few drinks and danced for a while. Back in the room it was an amazing GFE again. Managed to make love twice and she was awesome as the previous night. She left at 6. 30 am as I had business meetings from 8 am. Gave her another 700 MYR.

The next day her mobile was switched of when I tried at 8 pm. Went to Beach club at 11 pm, could not find her, her mobile was still switched off. In beach club the Indonesian who asked for 1200 MYR two nights ago was hitting on me, but I saw an Arabic looking woman. She was from Turkey (that's what she said, but I strongly doubt that she may be Uzbek). Had couple of drinks with her, she quoted 800 MYR, and I managed to get it to 600 MYR. She was also very friendly and good GFE. Managed to make love twice again. She was good too, but I was spoilt by the experience with the Kazakh the two previous nights. Gave the Turkish WG 650 MYR.

I managed to get through the Kazakh girls mobile the next morning, but I was already in the airport. She was tired and had had to take care of a sick room mate the previous night, that's what she said. I promised to meet her again during my next trip to KL in early August. She said that she will be in KL till September.

Lets see. All in all an amazing WG, the best I have had in beach club. The Turkish WG was good too, but salute to the Kazhak.

Until next time folks.

SPA At Soleil

About three weeks ago, I visited the SPA at Hotel Soleil, after I got a bit horny. I asked the captain for a good recommendation and he suggested No. 210. She is an Indonesian Chinese. It turned out that I had taken her twice before and she still remembers me. So, I knew what to expect. Her name is Nesa and I have posted my experience with her before.

She is petite, very fair, wore a figure-hugging long dress, with a high slit, coupled with six-inches high-heeled shoes. After payment, we got to the room holding hands and she helped me undressed and later washed me up. After her turn, we got down to business.

We started off with some DFK. I really enjoyed that. She still had her lipstick on. Haha. BBBJ was next and this rated amongst the best that I have ever experienced. Her suction was good and even licked my testicles. Without my knowledge, she capped my little brother and got on a reverse cowgirl position and began pumping. Heaven! The sight of her well-rounded bottoms really made me excited. We exchanged vulgarities and later changed to the doggy position. It was also joy and she was moaning.

Then, we turned and I serviced her. Kissed her lips again, French-style, sucked her tits and licked her clit. She was asking for more. For the finale, I fucked her missionary style for a few minutes. She even got both her legs to her chest and I really enjoyed this position. Then, I just exploded inside of her.

Throughout the whole session, she was very GFE. A brother even took my previous recommendation to try her out and he was not disappointed. I gave her some tip and she would be in my books when I next visit this place.

Quote Originally Posted by CygnushYoga123  [View Original Post]
    Ryan,

Great FR. I am heading to KL this week. I would love to have a Kazakhstan lady, especially if they are close to the ones we see on internet. When I say close I mean 70%. I am not picky.

Can you describe the lady a bit more in detail? I will try to spot her in BC!
    Hi,

She was pretty and a wonderful GFE. Treat her like a lady and you will have an amazing experience. Her name is Alina and she usually sits by the bar when you enter Beach Club through the double door on the side.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    As Orwell said " we have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. ".
    Chapeau!

(this has been added solely to reach the minimum post legth).

Nice report bro. I will be coming back to KL after a year or so. I don't have my PM active now but when I do I will definitely ask for that no and would be glad if you share.

Hi fellow ISGians,

Was in KL for 3 nights last week, just before start of Ramadan. Went to Beach club around 10.30 pm and got my Corona and did a recce and found a few gems. Spoke to a girl who stands by the bar, seen her on all previous visits in the last couple of years. She turns out to be Indonesian, thin pretty but wearing padded bra. Spent some time with her and she was fun, after couple of drinks she asks for 1200 MYR full night, and would not budge from that price. I was hesitant as this seemed to be quite expensive. I was sipping my drink and contemplating my next move, I saw a very pretty MILF sitting to my right, and watching me talking to the Indonesian. I started a conversation with her. She was from Kazakhstan and had mixed Arab / Chinese / Caucasian features. Bought her a drink, she is 28, single mom, child back in Astana. She was very sweet and quoted 700 for the whole night. It was already 12.30 am and I manged to convince her for 600 MYR.

We took off, avoided the taxi mafia, walked to Shangri- La holding hands. In the room, after a shower she gave a wonderful striptease followed a an amazing lap dance. DFK was amazing and I had a memorable time with her till 7 am. Managed to make love 3 times, many positions, and it was an awesome experience all the 3 times. Woke up at 7 am, and had breakfast at 8. I gave her total of 700 MYR for a her super services. This is probably the best service I have had from a non-Viet in Beach club, I have been mongering in Beach club since 2010 and I visit 3 times a year..

Hi fellow ISGians,
    ... I was sipping my drink and contemplating my next move, I saw a very pretty MILF sitting to my right, and watching me talking to the Indonesian. I started a conversation with her. She was from Kazakhstan and had mixed Arab / Chinese / Caucasian features. Bought her a drink, she is 28, single mom, child back in Astana. She was very sweet and quoted 700 for the whole night. It was already 12.30 am and I manged to convince her for 600 MYR
    Ryan,

Great FR. I am heading to KL this week. I would love to have a Kazakhstan lady, especially if they are close to the ones we see on internet. When I say close I mean 70%. I am not picky.

Can you describe the lady a bit more in detail? I will try to spot her in BC!

Glad I could help you and others

Eye-opening advice. I will consider that, next time I go with a girl.
    As Orwell said " we have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. ".

But of course you knew that.

Try this strategy (which seems to work for me) . Make sure you have a shower when you return and let them see you soap it up
    Eye-opening advice. I will consider that, next time I go with a girl.

Interesting. Maybe try this strategy

Many girls in Thai Club refused that, even if they demand big money. I think they consider themselves "upper class". Indeed, some are real dolls.

Whenever I tried to take a girl from TC, I always left and went back to BC. Either the girl insisted "everything with condom", "yes also BJ", either she was asking way too much. Maybe because I targeted the dolls.
    I have found if you just shove it in their faces and say suck on this many ladies will refuse.

Try this strategy (which seems to work for me) . Make sure you have a shower when you return and let them see you soap it up, go the slow route with them. Lots of foreplay -light kissing, stroking, you know the stuff ladies like (get them built up), go the DATY (some may disagree), then maneuver into 69 and see what happens, or kneel beside head while rubbing clit and position near face. Found that a combo of turned on and feeling of reciprocation does the trick. BUT CIM is another thing. Found many won't do.

Now some will say the hard core Pro's will just go the mechanical route and just go through the motions and it doesn't matter what you do but it has been my experience with ladies everywhere if you push the right buttons you can get a better result say 85% of the time.

After all they are human.

Also as BP says don't go for the glamours. I'm sure you and every man has worked out by now that they think they have a golden pussy and mere men should beg and scrap and pay big dollars for access.

I found if you can get a DFK at the club this indicates better and more varied performance after.

Agree with BP. TC - nah. Although never had a starfish from there (touch wood) stick with BC- better chance of better performance plus you can god dam see what you're getting (and cheaper).

Or you could just ask them at the club. " listen I want you to suck my dick and I want to CIM ok? . and see what you get. Just my opinion.

As the title says, not that I ask, they just do.
    Wouldn't be paying 600 0 r 700 though but YVMD.
    Many girls in Thai Club refused that, even if they demand big money. I think they consider themselves "upper class". Indeed, some are real dolls.

Whenever I tried to take a girl from TC, I always left and went back to BC. Either the girl insisted "everything with condom", "yes also BJ", either she was asking way too much. Maybe because I targeted the dolls.

Haven't had one refuse BBBJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gannaton48  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, and useful! I will have a unique opportunity to visit BC early July, in connection with a one-chance trip to South-East Asia. So since you obviously have quite good experience there, I would like to know if these girls provide BBBJ, eventually (ideally! CIM! That's my favorite and I want to spend my money getting this favor in priority. Thanks in advance!
    As the title says, not that I ask, they just do.

Wouldn't be paying 600 0 r 700 though but YVMD.

Hi fellow ISGians,

We took off, avoided the taxi mafia, walked to Shangri- La holding hands. In the room, after a shower she gave a wonderful striptease followed a an amazing lap dance. DFK was amazing and I had a memorable time with her till 7 am. Managed to make love 3 times, many positions, and it was an awesome experience all the 3 times. Woke up at 7 am, and had breakfast at 8. I gave her total of 700 MYR for a her super services. This is probably the best service I have had from a non-Viet in Beach club, I have been mongering in Beach club since 2010 and I visit 3 times a year.

I had to take care of my work from 10 am till 7 pm. I sent her a text at 7 pm and boy, she was standing in front of my room by 8. 15 pm. Took her to Changkat, had a few drinks in Whisky Club, then had a Thai dinner in Baan 26. Went to Zouk nightclub, had a few drinks and danced for a while. Back in the room it was an amazing GFE again. Managed to make love twice and she was awesome as the previous night. She left at 6. 30 am as I had business meetings from 8 am. Gave her another 700 MYR.

The next day her mobile was switched of when I tried at 8 pm. Went to Beach club at 11 pm, could not find her, her mobile was still switched off. In beach club the Indonesian who asked for 1200 MYR two nights ago was hitting on me, but I saw an Arabic looking woman. She was from Turkey (that's what she said, but I strongly doubt that she may be Uzbek). Had couple of drinks with her, she quoted 800 MYR, and I managed to get it to 600 MYR. She was also very friendly and good GFE. Managed to make love twice again. She was good too, but I was spoilt by the experience with the Kazakh the two previous nights. Gave the Turkish WG 650 MYR.

I managed to get through the Kazakh girls mobile the next morning, but I was already in the airport. She was tired and had had to take care of a sick room mate the previous night, that's what she said. I promised to meet her again during my next trip to KL in early August. She said that she will be in KL till September.

Lets see. All in all an amazing WG, the best I have had in beach club. The Turkish WG was good too, but salute to the Kazhak.

Until next time folks.
    Nice report, and useful! I will have a unique opportunity to visit BC early July, in connection with a one-chance trip to South-East Asia. So since you obviously have quite good experience there, I would like to know if these girls provide BBBJ, eventually (ideally! CIM! That's my favorite and I want to spend my money getting this favor in priority. Thanks in advance!

Beach Club escapade (s)

Hi fellow ISGians,

Until next time folks.

Posting Limitations