Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 790 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo888  [View Original Post]
    How much does it cost to punt in KL?

I am thinking going to KL for a holiday and do some punting.

How much does all night cost with unlimited shots? Do not want to ripped off by the girls or OKC.

Any replies here or private message will be appreciated.

Thanks to all Malaysian Bro.
    How much time does it take you to RTFF?

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan  [View Original Post]
    Modesto himself (that is his given name) is an italian entrepreneur, not a cook. He probably did not boiled an egg for the last twenty years.

He is smart guy who knows how to run a restaurant, bases on italian flavour butkeeping an eye on the local flavours too.

His clientele in KL can also be higher level. He opened two branches in Singapore too.

His name also sounds easy to pronounce in many foreign languages and sounds perfectly italian.
    I believe he was a Junior / assistant / sous (can't remember exact designation) chef in a Spanish restaurant that was in Jalan U Thant circa 1990/1991. In 1992 he then started his business (partnering with a local Chinese businessman) and promoted his first outlet by hanging around the Concorde lobby (near the Hard Rock entrance) with his shirt unbuttoned almost to the waist, passing out business cards saying, in a very stereotypical Italian accent, "Hello, my name Modesto. You come a try my new restaurant." I remember getting that card when I used to go there with, she who was to be, my first wife.

MD II

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Rate

Quote Originally Posted by Bungee Man  [View Original Post]
    I usually change at the various money changers operating at Sungei Wang. Walk around a bit and check out the various money changers before deciding which one offers the best rate. Usually the rates do not varies much, a few cents here and there but overall, still much better rates than at the airports.
    To Bungee man.

I change 1500 USD at a indian money changer and got a better rate than the posted rate about 100 rm more so don't be afraid to ask.

Fast Eddie 48

Punting Cost in KL

How much does it cost to punt in KL?

I am thinking going to KL for a holiday and do some punting.

How much does all night cost with unlimited shots? Do not want to ripped off by the girls or OKC.

Any replies here or private message will be appreciated.

Thanks to all Malaysian Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong 99  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I disagree that vibrator easily let her squirt.

The best vibrator I got is Rampant rabbit, from day 1 I bought it (1 year ago) until now, she squirt 5 times jor.

I can remember well because the moment she squirt is terrible, she moans very loud, body twisting, her butt and pussy will keep moving in and out to let you chor deep deep into her. Her leg will jarking.
    I never enjoyed the first time someone squirted. I never tried it back and did that after a long hiatus. But now, with a decent and open minded girl, I try sometimes and succeed very rarely and started to enjoy it.

Exchange rates

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    To MD II.

I always get the best rate at Bukit Bintang area there are just so many of them, they all try to get your business I agree the KL airport rate is not good just change a small amount enough for taxi but I find Penang have the best rate on my last trip.

Fast Eddie 48
    I usually change at the various money changers operating at Sungei Wang. Walk around a bit and check out the various money changers before deciding which one offers the best rate. Usually the rates do not varies much, a few cents here and there but overall, still much better rates than at the airports.

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Bukit bintang area

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II  [View Original Post]
    Never change money in airports or hotels unless you're desperate; even then change the minimum you have to. The rates are not just poor, they are a rip off. Besides what was suggested by Kitu below, you might want to try the moneychangers in Midvalley mall, lower ground level, centre concourse. There are two of them next to the escalators near a coffee bar and a small food outlet (hot dogs?). There will be a queue because they generally have very good exchange rates. Otherwise you can change at the two moneychangers near Maxis and McDonalds (you go to the passageway between Subway and McDonalds / Maxis) in Sentral Station which offer decent rates too, and on the way if you take the coach or train from the airport. KLCC (not that far from Shangri-La) and other malls have moneychangers which are ok as a whole, and definitely better than the airport or hotel. If in doubt, check the rate spread and you can tell what kind of exchange rate you're getting.

MD II
    To MD II.

I always get the best rate at Bukit Bintang area there are just so many of them, they all try to get your business I agree the KL airport rate is not good just change a small amount enough for taxi but I find Penang have the best rate on my last trip.

Fast Eddie 48

Michelin!

I'm not commenting on the taste or the range of dishes; only that the chances of Modesto cooking for you is about the same as the chances Gordan Ramsay will be cooking for you if you walk into one of his restaurants. Not that I would ever put Modesto on the same level. Incidentally, like all bars and lounges, there may be P4P girls available, but do be careful of normal girls. I do know some people who go to Marinis, Sky Bar, Sultan etc who are definitely NOT available for P4P.

MD II
    Definitely I am not fishing for Modesto and equivalent but I like food, good tasty food too.

I always say, in life 3 most important things are :

Sex.

Food.

And poker!

I don't know if you agree with me, or maybe in a different order or priority!

Quote Originally Posted by Hhhfuck  [View Original Post]
    Bro, actually not difficult to let her squirt gau- gau. You need the right "tools".

I am using AV vibrator, you need to get the skill. Know where is her G point.

Once you reach the G point, she will 100% hold your hand and asking for more, begging for more.

No special skill, just use vibrator to massage her outer area (near clitoral) until she wet, then insert into pussy and focus to her clitoral and search for G points.

Speed from starting slow and turn to fast when come to right time. Then. She will pee (Squirt).

Above is the skill I learn from the condom house sales boy in Sg wang.

Understand from my friend, condom house in Endah parade or Times sq selling cheaper. Around $20-$30 cheaper.
    Bro, I disagree that vibrator easily let her squirt.

Chances to make her squirt is low, very much depend on timing and good skill and good vibrator.

I bought many vibrators before, mostly are rubbish.

The best vibrator I got is Rampant rabbit, from day 1 I bought it (1 year ago) until now, she squirt 5 times jor.

This record consider great compared others vibrators.

I can remember well because the moment she squirt is terrible, she moans very loud, body twisting, her butt and pussy will keep moving in and out to let you chor deep deep into her. Her leg will jarking.

So, make sure you spray delay spray or using extension condom, then she will crazy.

Most importance is keep trying and ask her the feeling, from there, you will become sex expert.

After she tried the sex pleasure, she will very enjoy it and you will happy with her change. High sex demand and crazy.

I'm not commenting on the taste or the range of dishes; only that the chances of Modesto cooking for you is about the same as the chances Gordan Ramsay will be cooking for you if you walk into one of his restaurants -
    Modesto himself (that is his given name) is an italian entrepreneur, not a cook. He probably did not boiled an egg for the last twenty years.

He is smart guy who knows how to run a restaurant, bases on italian flavour butkeeping an eye on the local flavours too.

His clientele in KL can also be higher level. He opened two branches in Singapore too.

His name also sounds easy to pronounce in many foreign languages and sounds perfectly italian.

Sensual body to body massage in Bukit Bintang

This is my first sharing report. I will share more as it goes along.

I am a frequently business traveller to Kuala Lumpur for my meetings. I am also a massage lover and like to try out all types of massage in all countries. So far the best massage I had were from Holland and Thailand. Recently I had a online booking for an outcall massage service to my hotel room in GW Mariott. I had Angel, the massage therapist for my massage. She is from China, cute, white skin and B size boobs. She started off with an authentic massage on my back. Very professional and detailed massage to all parts of my body. Then followed by a body to body massage together with oil lotion. She smell so goods. I nearly fall in love with her body sliding against mine. Gentle and sensational move. Best part is she finished up with a Happy Ending without me realising. She told me she is trained by her company and there are 5 therapists in her company trained to provide excellent massage to all the customers. No sex service though. Overall I paid RM400 (include tips) for 120 mins to her. She is good in her skill, good attitude, no shortchange in time and service. Worth the money consider the privacy and service quality.

PM me for the contact if you want good massage in bukit bintang area. This is my personal view.

Never change money in airports or hotels unless you're desperate; even then change the minimum you have to. The rates are not just poor, they are a rip off. Besides what was suggested by Kitu below, you might want to try the moneychangers in Midvalley mall, lower ground level, centre concourse. There are two of them next to the escalators near a coffee bar and a small food outlet (hot dogs?). There will be a queue because they generally have very good exchange rates. Otherwise you can change at the two moneychangers near Maxis and McDonalds (you go to the passageway between Subway and McDonalds / Maxis) in Sentral Station which offer decent rates too, and on the way if you take the coach or train from the airport. KLCC (not that far from Shangri-La) and other malls have moneychangers which are ok as a whole, and definitely better than the airport or hotel. If in doubt, check the rate spread and you can tell what kind of exchange rate you're getting.

MD II
    MDII. WOW. Fantastic information. Many thanks

Changing Currency

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird  [View Original Post]
    I know the place to change money is usually at the airport or the hotel. Though this is usually at a poor exchange rate. I made several attempts to do a search in the forum. Unfortunately came up empty handed.

Can anyone recomend a good place near the Shangri-La? Usually one can find these a large shopping centers. If there is one nearby.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Never change money in airports or hotels unless you're desperate; even then change the minimum you have to. The rates are not just poor, they are a rip off. Besides what was suggested by Kitu below, you might want to try the moneychangers in Midvalley mall, lower ground level, centre concourse. There are two of them next to the escalators near a coffee bar and a small food outlet (hot dogs?). There will be a queue because they generally have very good exchange rates. Otherwise you can change at the two moneychangers near Maxis and McDonalds (you go to the passageway between Subway and McDonalds/Maxis) in Sentral Station which offer decent rates too, and on the way if you take the coach or train from the airport. KLCC (not that far from Shangri-La) and other malls have moneychangers which are ok as a whole, and definitely better than the airport or hotel. If in doubt, check the rate spread and you can tell what kind of exchange rate you're getting.

MD II

Quote Originally Posted by Marioz988  [View Original Post]
    I guess I was wrong but the impression fouled me.

I saw on the net a display of multi food dishes offered by the chef!

It looked succulent!
    I'm not commenting on the taste or the range of dishes; only that the chances of Modesto cooking for you is about the same as the chances Gordan Ramsay will be cooking for you if you walk into one of his restaurants - not that I would ever put Modesto on the same level. Incidentally, like all bars and lounges, there may be P4P girls available, but do be careful of normal girls. I do know some people who go to Marinis, Sky Bar, Sultan etc who are definitely NOT available for P4P.

MD II

Money Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird  [View Original Post]
    I know the place to change money is usually at the airport or the hotel. Though this is usually at a poor exchange rate. I made several attempts to do a search in the forum. Unfortunately came up empty handed.

Can anyone recomend a good place near the Shangri-La? Usually one can find these a large shopping centers. If there is one nearby.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    I usually go to Masjid India, which is not far from ShangriLa, as I get much higher exchange rate there than the shopping malls

Posting Limitations