wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 808 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Hi all,

I fly into KUL in three days on the way home. I land at 6:00 AM and have to fly back out at 3:15 PM. I would like to find an easy place that I can reach by taxi, enjoy the services, then head back to the airport in due time. Do any of the places like Green Elephant mentioned here open early enough? Any other options? Thanks much for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    why I love to cheong in KL, just for the huge choice of ethnicity and nothing else.
    Good point, man. Can agree with that.

Enjoy!

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you guys in here have been to Delta spa in Jakarta? Was wondering if KL have similar establishments?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekspat  [View Original Post]
    Seems since it's post #1, seems KL is your first visit to any SEA city. Have you been to Jakarta, MNL or BKK? Or Pattaya, Surabaya or Angeles? All of them beat KL by miles.

I definitely do. But not in KL.

Greetings from Manila!
    It s all depend about your expectations Ekspat. Of course if you re into bar run away from Malaysia quickly, if you're into spa / massage parlor same. If you expect GF experience, KL and Malaysia is not the good place too.

About the Street hookers and low end brothels quality and price are similar as those in Thailand, Philippines etc just girls service is different.

But KL is excellent for one thing, excepted in Singapore it s hard to get so huge choice of nationality and race at so cheap price, because all of them work in spa but also in low end place. Of course you can get PRC and Chapati in Bangkok but have you look at them?

That s why I love to cheong in KL, just for the huge choice of ethnicity and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by TungKing75  [View Original Post]
    KL is a great city to do anything, especially cheonging.
    Seems since it's post #1, seems KL is your first visit to any SEA city. Have you been to Jakarta, MNL or BKK? Or Pattaya, Surabaya or Angeles? All of them beat KL by miles.

Quote Originally Posted by TungKing75  [View Original Post]
    Do enjoy your round brothers.
    I definitely do. But not in KL.

Greetings from Manila!

Quote Originally Posted by Egy Monger  [View Original Post]
    More of a Kota Indah (PanJay) regular but yes I do like Classic Terminal.

I agree the whole place in general looks really run down. Ugly looking bath, outdated furniture, television sets from the 90s, cracking walls and carpets smelling of smoke. I doubt they did any renovations from the last time you were there. The spa isn't even functioning anymore when I asked, so it's officially a brothel now nothing more.

If I was a long-term expat in this town I would probably be heading over to Jakarta every weekend instead of mongering here.
    I'm a local here bro, but I wish I had the budget and the excuses to give the Home Minister so I could pop over every weekend. I'm more into the dating scene in Jakarta (not only serious GFE but it also works out more economically too). Nowadays, I only occasionally dabble with the odd place in KL but it's the lack of GFE that puts me off as a whole.

MD II

KL spree just recently

Hi Bros,

I've just been on an F1 weekend spree in KL. One of the best times to go as most OKT would stock up for the expected influx of people. KL is a great city to do anything, especially cheonging. Depending on what your taste would be, your regular PRC, Bakso, Tom Yam or Pinoy would be available at no time. Russians, Arabs are also on the menu along with the elusive local wild SYT.

I can only share with you on where I've gone so here's my two cents.

If you're in Bukit Bintang area, then you're in a hot spot. There are tons of places to go to. Just stick with the hotels and the roadside MPs, I wouldn't go any further unless you're adventurous or willing. We're in the era of touch phones so don't be a lazy ass to pull out your phone and tap on that google map app for places like, Green Elephant (located near Low Yat Plaza & in Sg. Wang Plaza) or Jalan Alor Hotels (Federal or Mercury). Once in a while, if you're fingers are itchy enough, search for girls through one of your social app searches. I got lucky with a pinoy student living in a nearby hotel, gave me an overnight rate (6 hours) of RM700 with no fuss and she was a 24 yr old SYT.

Do enjoy your round brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekspat  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm too drunk right now and don't get it. If you know the style of the Viets, why did you take her at all? I had once a Viet, that was years ago and she had the same attitude as you described and since then never again.

Greetings from Manila! (Pinays, my favorites, full GFE)
    Well, I had tens of Viets over the years from Singapore, Jakarta and even Ho Chi Minh itself. I am fully convinced now that it just isn't in them to be GFE at all compared to their Filipina and especially Indo sisters. They also have this weird habit of just trying to their best to give whatever excuse they can not to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Sounds like a Classic regular? As BionicMan said, don't compare prices. The situation over there is different and these girls will probably "owe" money to whichever syndicate is bringing them in. You can't compare prices here to Hotel Travel or Classic in Jakarta. How was the spa though bro? The last time I went to Radius was a very long time ago (5 years or so) and it seemed to be quite run down then.

MD II
    More of a Kota Indah (PanJay) regular but yes I do like Classic Terminal.

I agree the whole place in general looks really run down. Ugly looking bath, outdated furniture, television sets from the 90s, cracking walls and carpets smelling of smoke. I doubt they did any renovations from the last time you were there. The spa isn't even functioning anymore when I asked, so it's officially a brothel now nothing more.

If I was a long-term expat in this town I would probably be heading over to Jakarta every weekend instead of mongering here.

Indo was the usual GFE I get from Jakarta. DFK, all positions, BBBJ and a nice little creampie to top it all of.

Damage was MYR 160 for both, still expensive for the Indo girl considering there are thousands of Indo girls for MYR 80 over in Jakarta.
    Hmmm. Sounds like a Classic regular? As BionicMan said, don't compare prices. The situation over there is different and these girls will probably "owe" money to whichever syndicate is bringing them in. You can't compare prices here to Hotel Travel or Classic in Jakarta. How was the spa though bro? The last time I went to Radius was a very long time ago (5 years or so) and it seemed to be quite run down then.

MD II

Damage was MYR 160 for both, still expensive for the Indo girl considering there are thousands of Indo girls for MYR 80 over in Jakarta.
    Yeah but you can't compare the price in Jakarta. And that is probably why they come to KL: more money. Just like the thais go to Singapore: more money.

As usual with the Vietnamese elsewhere, rush attitude and always complaining. Not GFE at all.
    Maybe I'm too drunk right now and don't get it. If you know the style of the Viets, why did you take her at all? I had once a Viet, that was years ago and she had the same attitude as you described and since then never again.

Greetings from Manila! (Pinays, my favorites, full GFE)

Golden City Spa Centre

Went to Golden City Spa Centre which is a hidden brothel "fishbowl style" masquerading as a massage parlour inside the 5th floor of Radius International Hotel, Changkat Bukit Bintang.

15-20 each from Vietnam and Indo. 7 PRC and only 1 or 2 Thais.

Took 1 Vietnamese and 1 Indo, both lovely SYT and early 20s.

As usual with the Vietnamese elsewhere, rush attitude and always complaining. Not GFE at all.

Indo was the usual GFE I get from Jakarta. DFK, all positions, BBBJ and a nice little creampie to top it all of.

The place has a sort of mini buffet where you can eat for free (although the food is crap) and drink (Chinese tea, orange juice, water but beer and whisky you have to pay their rip-off prices). The girls can eat for free too anytime they like.

Quote Originally Posted by NewwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but not very helpful. Was just a question? Would appreciate an appropriate answer.
    It was an appropriate answer for someone who steps in here and doesn't seem to have RTFF. As you know where's the Beach Club, and it is not at the other side of the world, why don't you just go there and report back? And if there is none, you report it too. I mean, it is not that going to BC takes a leg and an arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page  [View Original Post]
    In Budapest
    Thanks, but not very helpful. Was just a question? Would appreciate an appropriate answer.

Posting Limitations