Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 799 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Recently someone introduce this linda b2b outcall, any tai ko tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by HornyDude353  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

I'm going to be staying at the Federal Hotel towards the end of jan and I know that in the massage place girls are available for sex, but is it possible for one of those girls to come up to my room?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes they do, Concorde Hotel has the same thing. You can dine in or have it delivered.

Was at the new Beach Club last night at around 12. It's close to KLCC, say 15 minutes' walking distance and not far from Jalan Alor, a popular late night eating street. Beach Club was PACKED, considering it was a Tuesday night. I estimate there were about 50+ working girls, ranging from Viet to Philipino to African. Saw 2 Russians but they looked a bit dour. There were some girls who looked middle Eastern but I wasn't positive they were working. Out of the 50, there were about 3 who were really lovely. Music was LOUD, and of the combo top 40 / techno remix variety. 10 MYR for admission and gets you a drink.

I didn't pick up as I had a long day the next day but check it out for a pickup bar. Similiar to Ipanema in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhfuck  [View Original Post]
    bro, actually not difficult to let her squirt gau- gau. you need the right "tools".

i am using av vibrator, you need to get the skill. know where is her g point.

once you reach the g point, she will 100% hold your hand and asking for more, begging for more.

no special skill, just use vibrator to massage her outer area (near clitoral) until she wet, then insert into pussy and focus to her clitoral and search for g points.

speed from starting slow and turn to fast when come to right time. then. she will [CodeWord134] (squirt).

above is the skill i learn from the condom house sales boy in sg wang.

understand from my friend, condom house in endah parade or times sq selling cheaper. around $20-$30 cheaper.
    i tried many vibrator but mostly rubbish except aphrodisia vibrator (10 modes) and laviva rabbit.

laviva rabbit is most perfect orgasm vibrator but too expensive. unless you got budget then must try.

aphrodisia vibrator is difference, reasonable price but good. of course not perfect like laviva rabbit lo.

i remember clearly my first tried on this vibrator to my gf.

she doesn't like vibrator because her previous experience. i let her tried before. she said vibration not strong and material feel bad.

when i invite her to try this aphrodisia vibrator, she seem under estimate it.

i on the vibrator and massage around her pussy, from beginning quiet and slowly moans. i know she enjoyed it from her moans.

her moans column increase louder when i started insert it into her pussy. she said very high. and keep move her pussy toward the vibrator.

her pussy flood like swimming pool. she seem damn excited.

i cannot tahan already, immediate chor her.

wah! damn much of water until my blanket all wet, very fast she reached orgasm.

i really cannot stand and blow. she seems not enough and continue masturbating.

i will forever remember her "wild".

this is a must try vibrator if you have not enough budget for laviva rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by LankanGuy132  [View Original Post]
    Hellooo guys!

I'm going to be in KL for a few days during the last week of Jan. I'd be really thankful if you guys could guve me some info about the types of girlsab le, services offered and costs at the Federal and Radius hotel spas. PM me if its necessary to hide it from the open forum. Thanks in advance.
    When I was last around there I went for a 1 hour massage and I think it was 168rmb they had a choice of all girls, Chinese, Malaysian, Indian this was at about 3 in the afternoon, had abput 10girls there I think. I heard that later on is better.

Radius and Federal

Hellooo guys!

I'm going to be in KL for a few days during the last week of Jan. I'd be really thankful if you guys could guve me some info about the types of girls available, services offered and costs at the Federal and Radius hotel spas. PM me if its necessary to hide it from the open forum. Thanks in advance.

Federal

Quote Originally Posted by HornyDude353  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

I'm going to be staying at the Federal Hotel towards the end of jan and I know that in the massage place girls are available for sex, but is it possible for one of those girls to come up to my room?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi,

Yes you can.

I have done it a couple of times many years ago.

BL

Hotel Radius international

Hi!

I can recommend Hotel Radius Healthclub, they have many cute girls from Vietnam.

If you take a girl they even offer their buffet for free.

Price 188 RM.

BL

Hey,

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am staying at the Sheraton KL later this month. Can anyone recommend a soapy massage close to it (if they do them in KL) or should I try E2?

Quote Originally Posted by MizoAhmed  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, so that means that hotels are GF friendly in KL?
    RTFF, and you will not only discover this is true, but also learn lots of new interesting useful things to make your stay fully enjoyable.

Cannot say about all hotels in KL, but I've stayed in most of the hotels around BC, these are definitely GF.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page  [View Original Post]
    Back to your hotel

A question though, where do I go after picking up a girl in New Beach Club?
    Back to your hotel

Hey people,

First time in KL and after reading the forum I see that I should go to 'New Beach Club'

A question though, where do I go after picking up a girl in New Beach Club? Are there one day or hourly hotels / motels? Or do I go to their apartments? I don't have a place.

Any tips would be really appreciated
    The girls will know where to take you in a ST hotel. Just be cautious on the taxi drivers outside BC as they try to make a deal in their favour, trusting you don't want to negotiate in front of the girls. They will also try to sell you condoms.

Posting Limitations