Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 796 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan  [View Original Post]
    Had some nice strips in the KTV rooms of some clubs, but nothing as in the typical US strip or gentlemen clubs.

It is different culture and laws, don't forget that.
    AND IT IS SO GOOD IT IS DIFFERENT! Otherwise people would not escape from Sex Prison to come here and enjoy Beach Club etc. I don't miss any strip club I have seen in US.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Neessa  [View Original Post]
    Is she an Indian?
    Nope, she is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge  [View Original Post]
    Are there any strip clubs in KL? I've been asking around and looking but cannot seem to find any.

I also read the forum but nothing.

TIA,

Joe
    Had some nice strips in the KTV rooms of some clubs, but nothing as in the typical US strip or gentlemen clubs.

It is different culture and laws, don't forget that.

Strip clubs in KL?

Are there any strip clubs in KL? I've been asking around and looking but cannot seem to find any.

I also read the forum but nothing.

TIA,

Joe

Realistic spa prices

Hey all.

I'll be in KL for a short time this week. It's been a long time since I've been there 'alone' so will be looking for a decent spa near to the Hilton.

I don't want to take a girl back nor venture out to the BC. Been there and done that plus its a bit awkward with some colleagues around so I want to go for a nice massage with extras thrown in.

I've looked back over recent posts and the prices seem to vary quite a lot.

I really don't want to over pay as this just screws it up for everyone so what is the realistic price level I can expect to pay for a massage + either HE, BJ or FS in a spa?

Thanks in advance!

B

Police raid at BC?

I was told by a friend that last Friday police raided BC and captured lots of girls. Those who did not have a sponsor to pay the pribe are still detained. Anybody knows more about it?

Quote Originally Posted by MayanKanand  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

If you notice a girl with a scorpion tattoo on her left boobs, stay away. She shows that off really well.

Took her from BC. Well, not at all worth it.
    Is she an Indian?

Thanks Eddie. But 1800 rm is over $500 US. Is that correct?
    Might be a zero too much

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    To

The Cabana Inn just next door from Thai club 3 fl they have Thai, Chinese and Malay girl 60min 1800 rm but girl are only average, there are also the Genesis spa around the corner much larger place with hot girl mainly from China but lot more expensive.

Fast Eddie 48
    Thanks Eddie. But 1800 rm is over $500 US. Is that correct?

Reports

Fast Eddie 48

Cabana Inn

I'm staying at the Ritz. I know of other MP in the area near BC but not around the Ritz. Any assistance please?

Joe
    To

The Cabana Inn just next door from Thai club 3 fl they have Thai, Chinese and Malay girl 60min 1800 rm but girl are only average, there are also the Genesis spa around the corner much larger place with hot girl mainly from China but lot more expensive.

Fast Eddie 48

MP near Ritz Hotel

I'm staying at the Ritz. I know of other MP in the area near BC but not around the Ritz. Any assistance please?

Joe

Greetings,

I'm new to KL, any nice place to introduce? Overnight OKT?

Girl with a scorpion tattoo

Hi Guys,

If you notice a girl with a scorpion tattoo on her left boobs, stay away. She shows that off really well.

Took her from BC. Well, not at all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by philzeng  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place location? How much does it cost?
    T. Maluri? Cheras? Browse the net for it, you will be able to get it quite easily.

The fees are 148 for single full package and 278 for double birds package. As said earlier, massage and water bed inclusive. One can really spend the entire 1 hour or 2 hours here as opposed to the quickie type of service at Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    There was a large pharmacy in Mid Valley that sold it direct. Watsons and Guardian and Mannings all require a scrip.
    Talking about meds. Thailand has just recently scheduled tramadol. No more OTC box of 100 for like seven dollars. Probably a nuisance to try to even get a script. Stock up elsewhere from now on. Was a great pill to take the edge off a lot of things.

Posting Limitations