Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 781 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Widowmaker88  [View Original Post]
    Hi bro,

Apart from the nude part, your LRRH service sounds like 1 famous CKT ML in SS2 servicing from home. Kinda miss her service. Can you share Xiao Hoong's contact?

Cheers
    Sure can share contact but you need to have PM capabilities by subscribing to ISG. Not a good idea to share phone number out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Daang  [View Original Post]
    Just want to write a review that I promise them to recommend to other bro.

There is a newly open Thai Massage shop at Puchong Jaya recommended by my friend. My friend highly recommended me to take on Ivy there. My purpose there is for really good massage with good happy ending. So when this Ivy appear in the room, I must say I never meet such pretty massage thai girl before. She is really very fair like snowwhite and very pretty. She had front & back everything what a man wanted. Really good for eyes to see. Must see for yourself to believe this. She says sawadika to me.

Surprisingly her massage skill is very good. Couldn't be better. She is not the typical type lazy to massage or simply massage. I remember she told me learn it from a Famous Thai Sifu there. She skillfully stretch my entire body inside out. Klak klak klak. All the time while massaging, she keeps teasing and joking around and she speaks english well.

When I turn around, I just can't stop staring her because she's so pretty and fair and great figure back and front (easily size D above). I requested massage at my sensitive brother earlier by skipping other body part massage. She started gently massage the balls in various direction and the areas around the brother. Slowly and effectively she aroused me very well. All this time I just have this big smile on my face and so happy. Then I saw half of her tits accidentally expose, I am thinking myself is that real? I manage to have a bump on it few times and she retaliate alittle bit and say 'haha! What you doing ahhh". We both keep laughing and continue teasing!

She always make sure I feel arouse the whole time and ensure me satisfy with her service. Are you okay? Is this what you like and so on. Then she proceeded to HJ, slow pace and faster pace depending my high face reaction then finally popped leaving me so satisfying feeling. I told her I definitely want her service again in future. She told me its okay I could try her other friends who also very good and pretty if I like. Wow! What a nice heart you are I say by promoting her friends. She says she understand every man has different desire and different needs. She just melted my heart hearing this. She is just too perfect.

Leaving the shop, my friend exchange info with me that he had this thai girl name ting ting, she's abit chubby and she always smile and very shy. The boobs is also easily D cup above. My friend said this chubby girl service is fantastic. Almost can do anything inside with her. She knows how to use her big boobs advantages to give a very sensual massage. There are also 2 girls specializing B2B / FJ there as well namely Sarah & kathy. Their service is superb too. They know every spot areas man desire it and play around it.

In my opinion, this is very reasonable price rate for these kind quality service and girl. Located near koi kinrara, jalan helang 13, puchong jaya (2-3 shops next 7-11)

Name: Ivy.

Looks: very pretty.

Boobs: easily D above.

Skin: very fair (snowhite)

Height: 167cm.

Damage: 90 (including HJ)

Massage: (10/10)

Name: Ting Ting.

Looks: abit chubby (but my friend like it)

Skin: fair.

Massage: (6/10)
    My turn to tell my story. I don't share much experience here (sorry bros) because it's been thoroughly told by others. But this time it's different because I felt so satisfied beyond words.

So I was in the area and remembered about this place. Went there around 8. 45pm and when the door opened, the guy asked me whether can wait for 25 minutes. Since I really wanted to try Ivy, so I waited. And it was worth it.

Everything was exactly like bro Daang told. She expertly massaged my body and it felt good, she sensually massaged my balls and dick and slowly aroused me up. She took her time to make me cum and didn't rush me at all. However when I hadn't cum after some time she asked whether I need encouragement and I asked, what can you do? She offered her boobs to be touched. Not one to refuse a good opportunity, I grabbed her melon (easily D) and played with the titties and I was like, wow this simply heaven. I cum in no time. That's how good she is.

She told me few stories afterwards about how some of her customers expected naughty things from her and to a point of harassing her. She didn't like that. She told me,"when you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you too. Don't need to pay me extra, if I like you, free also I can give you". So bros, be nice to her and it'll be returned to you.

After I paid, the guy said they're moving somewhere else soon, don't know where yet, they'll keep me informed. So if you want to try her, go fast. Also she's going back to Thai in early April to renew her visa and be back in mid April. More reason not to delay.

Heavenly phalus massage

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Poi  [View Original Post]
    I was so stressed out from work last Friday so I turned to my favorite remedy- massage! Since I was exhausted so FJ is the furthest thing from my mind because it requires lots of energy. I thought a sexually arousing and relaxing didi massage might just be the answer...
    Hi bro,

Apart from the nude part, your LRRH service sounds like 1 famous CKT ML in SS2 servicing from home. Kinda miss her service. Can you share Xiao Hoong's contact?

Cheers

At Cititel and no Angie there? Forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe56  [View Original Post]
    Yes Angie is at the Cititel Spa and I have seen her 3 times at this location.

Pepe.
    Had problems confirming Angie's presence via phone, but anyway decided to try my luck at Cititel. Woooo, bad choice. Angie was not there, and papa-san asked my preferences for a substitute. Anyone comparable, I stated. Well, what entered the room was far from a lucky strike. A Chinese chatter-box with weirdly dyed hair and a makeup that I have not seen the likes of since Moscow in the 90'ies. Admittedly, her body was pretty well tuned, but her annoying constant (and mostly unintelligible) babbling, her machine-like performance, frequent attempts at up-selling an "extra-special-super-luxury-pleasure-service-to-mister-tiger", and overall cold attitude made me think that it would have been far more enjoyable to pay a random taxi driver the same amount of money to whistle a song.

Lesson learnt: Angie or forget it!

No further comment.

Monger on!

-Peff

BC and B2B experience (not that good)

Hi guys, this is my first review here and I want to share my not so good experience in KL so far.

This is my second visit of KL and during the first visit, some 5 years ago I had a blast in BC. Once I picked a Viet girl and the second time Thai. Both for overnight for (at that time) 400 and 270 MYR. Excellent GFE from both.

Based on that, I was looking forward to this trip. But. The first night straight to BC with a friend. Some very hot girls but the prices were like between 600 for 2 hours and 1000 for overnight. One (a very hot thin Viet) was even offended for trying to cut the price and left me immediately. Another one sad that she can not go bellow her price of 1000. (this was happening around 1 am). Then a cute Viet girl approached me, we start the negotiations. I tried like 'I am athletic build, good looking'. She said she doesn't care. Bad english too. Then somehow we agreed 300 for long time, which I thought it will be at least few hours. Went straight to the hotel, she undressed me, we went to bath together and then she noticed that her fake eyelash was damaged. She went in front of the mirror and spent like 5 mins repairing it while I was waiting in the bathtub. What a disappointment. She finally returned (had cute petite body though) and after some bath we went back to the room. She did some short BBBJ (she asked for a condom first but I refused) , then I did some DATY (she seemed to like it as she got wet) and since I was so eager to fuck her I put the condom and went in action. To my disappointment, no cuddling, no GFE, nothing. She rushed me and since I thought that I have plenty of time I came pretty quick. And then she started to dress. I couldn't believed it. She said 'for 300 one shot'.400 for long time. One shot and '600 for 2hours 2 times'. I lied that I'll call the reception and security. She just said OK and since I didn't want to pay extra 300 she left. Damn.

Face 7, body 7 (with nice round tits) , BJ and FS average. Damage 300 (+30 for the taxi from the club to the hotel).

Tonight I also tried B2B massage. First we went to Cabanna In. There was a bad selection of girls, only Thai and Viet girls (they asked 250 for one shot BJ and FS). We asked for something else and the guy took us (with his car) to other 'apparently' high class girls place. After 2 mins drive we were at another place (didn't remember the hotel name but it has some spa / health center with rooms on 5th floor, bar on 6th, its on Sultan Ismail street). The 'manager' came and said that only Chinese girls do B2B and the cost is 370. Other girls (only BJ and FS, one shot available for 300). We asked to take 2 in our hotel, the minimum was 2 hours, double price. He brought the girls, younger than Cabana but nowhere near high-class. We managed to negotiate to 300 for B2B for 2 Chinese girls. I picked one that was smiling to me all the time and apparently big boobs. Went to the room (was rather nice) but from the moment she entered and undressed everything changed. Small boobs (pushed-up by the bra) very average body and she started everything automatic. The wet bed body massage was short, after which we went on the bed, she put a condom and started the hot tea and ice BJ. I didn't like the condom moment but decided not to object. At that moment I was already regretting. After some BJ, we start fucking, but she didn't even wanted to fully spread her legs. Fake annoying moaning sound, very inactive. I just wanted to end it which I did after 5 mins. Went to the bar to wait for my friend, was offered free soft drinks and some food. While waiting some hot girls appeared. So, the establishment is rather good I just didn't have the luck with the girl.

Face 7, body 5, CBJ 5, sex 4. Damage 300

I am going tomorrow to Johor Bahru and then 1 more day in KL. Hopefully will have more luck for the end.

I would appreciate if someone can recommend a good massage place and are really the prices in BC so high for overnight?

Sounds Relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Daang  [View Original Post]

There is a newly open Thai Massage shop at Puchong Jaya recommended by my friend. My friend highly recommended me to take on Ivy there. My purpose there is for really good massage...
    Good place for body tuning.

Cheers

Shall try her. Can give me her no?

Puchong Jaya Thai Massage

There is a newly open Thai Massage shop at Puchong Jaya recommended by my friend. My friend highly recommended me to take on Ivy there. My purpose there is for really good massage with good happy ending. So when this Ivy appear in the room, I must say I never meet such pretty massage thai girl before. She is really very fair like snowwhite and very pretty. She had front & back everything what a man wanted. Really good for eyes to see. Must see for yourself to believe this. She says sawadika to me.

Surprisingly her massage skill is very good. Couldn't be better. She is not the typical type lazy to massage or simply massage. I remember she told me learn it from a Famous Thai Sifu there. She skillfully stretch my entire body inside out. Klak klak klak. All the time while massaging, she keeps teasing and joking around and she speaks english well.

When I turn around, I just can't stop staring her because she's so pretty and fair and great figure back and front (easily size D above). I requested massage at my sensitive brother earlier by skipping other body part massage. She started gently massage the balls in various direction and the areas around the brother. Slowly and effectively she aroused me very well. All this time I just have this big smile on my face and so happy. Then I saw half of her tits accidentally expose, I am thinking myself is that real? I manage to have a bump on it few times and she retaliate alittle bit and say 'haha! What you doing ahhh". We both keep laughing and continue teasing!

She always make sure I feel arouse the whole time and ensure me satisfy with her service. Are you okay? Is this what you like and so on. Then she proceeded to HJ, slow pace and faster pace depending my high face reaction then finally popped leaving me so satisfying feeling. I told her I definitely want her service again in future. She told me its okay I could try her other friends who also very good and pretty if I like. Wow! What a nice heart you are I say by promoting her friends. She says she understand every man has different desire and different needs. She just melted my heart hearing this. She is just too perfect.

Leaving the shop, my friend exchange info with me that he had this thai girl name ting ting, she's abit chubby and she always smile and very shy. The boobs is also easily D cup above. My friend said this chubby girl service is fantastic. Almost can do anything inside with her. She knows how to use her big boobs advantages to give a very sensual massage. There are also 2 girls specializing B2B / FJ there as well namely Sarah & kathy. Their service is superb too. They know every spot areas man desire it and play around it.

In my opinion, this is very reasonable price rate for these kind quality service and girl. Located near koi kinrara, jalan helang 13, puchong jaya (2-3 shops next 7-11)

Name: Ivy.

Looks: very pretty.

Skin: very fair (snowhite)

Height: 167cm.

Massage: (10/10)

Name: Ting Ting.

Looks: abit chubby (but my friend like it)

Skin: fair.

Massage: (6/10)

Heavenly phalus massage

I was so stressed out from work last Friday so I turned to my favorite remedy- massage! Since I was exhausted so FJ is the furthest thing from my mind because it requires lots of energy. I thought a sexually arousing and relaxing didi massage might just be the answer. The thought of Little Red Riding Hood (Xiao Hoong) came to mind because I know she gives a mind blowing dick massage. Unlike one of those MP HJ, this is not a quick 5 min HJ with a RM 50 tip. Called LRRH and she told me to come over to her humble abode in central KL area. Once inside her comfy room (yes, she's a FL) , she removed all her clothes and told me to lie on my tummy. Her massage began with soft light touches gliding along my heavily oiled butt cheeks- both tantalizing and ticklish at the same time. Then her hand slid down into my anus and her fingers and thumbs started to work her heavenly magic. Then she slid her hands and cupped my balls and dick and slowly and sensuously massaged the all important area. Before I know it, my tool was hard as a rock due to the blissful stimulation. 30 mins later she asked me to turn around and massaged my tool with long continuous fluid strokes using both hands consecutively. I felt like I was fucking a pussy but it was only her hand working the magic. I had to stopped her for a moment because it felt so good that I nearly shot my load. Her pretty and CFM looks also made me hornier than ever. She allowed me to roam her mangoes while she pleasured my dick with her hands. For the finale, she gave me a mind-blowing HJ and I shot a bucket load of cum. All in all it was a full 1 hour sensous, satisfying dick massage with a mind-blowing blowout. I felt so rejuvenated after the session.

ML: Little Red Riding Hood (Xiao Hoong)

Looks: 7/10 with CFM face.

Body: Slim.

HJ: 11/10. Once you've tried this, MP HJ will seem like child's play. This is so damn good and professional.

Roaming: She's naked and allowed to touch her breasts.

BBBJ: Available if you pay her tips.

FJ: Maybe if you negotiate with her.

Damage: RM 150 for a full 1 hour (not a minute less) dick massage. She will not waste time on body massage unless you tell her to massage your body. Otherwise is a dick-focused massage for an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmids  [View Original Post]
    Sin Poi and Peppe56,

Appreciate the guidance. As I am at Empire for a week I will try and visit both hotel spas (Summit and Cititel) a few times. Wonder if they would do outcall to Empire Hotel. Looking forward to releasing plenty of protein before termination codons are reached!

Will report back in a few weeks, or if time permits sooner!

Once again thanks for all the help!

Take care guys.

Plasmids
    Hi Sin Poi and Peppe 56,

As promised my report. Back from KL travels. Kindda did not go to plan. As in. I did not make it to Cititel or Summit, work and few changes in plan got in the way. I did however get to Citrus hotel JJ spa.

The set up is kindda strange at JJ, get to 1st floor and you walk into a canteen type area. A man (looked like a thug) walked up and asked if I was here for a massage, said yes, and was taken into a massage room. Asked if I wanted regular or sexy massage (duh!). I assume that dictates which girl they send. Paid 100 for massage and was told to discuss service prices with the lady. Was not allowed to choose lady, a mid 20 yr old came in, not attractive but not bad either (6/10). A 45min massage and 1 position sex with BBBJ was an additional 100. So all in all OK.

Friday night at Traders Hotel SkyPool bar was awesome, after 11pm several sexy ladies were there. 3 were dancing near the pool. Had a chat with one of them and she quoted 500 short time. After 2 drinks and a chat she settled for 300 for 2hrs. At 1. 30am we were finally in the room, few more drinks and she ended up staying till 7am. With a few hrs sleep inbetween and 3 pops, she was on her way.

Also did a outcall service to Traders Hotel, was sent an attractive, little chubby, lady. 1hr = 300. Had a fantastic time, had 2 pops with plenty of oral. Had to leave the next day otherwise would have definitely boooked her again. Sorry do not recall the agency.

Might return to KL one day again. Never know.

Once again thanks guys for all your advice. Citrus JJ spa is definitely woth a visit as is the SkyPool bar at Traders on a Friday / Saturday night. Outcall might be hit or miss.

Take care guys, play safe and have have fun.

Plasmids

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveler  [View Original Post]
    It would be great if you could PM me, thanks.
    It would even be greater if you pay your subscription to get PM's, LOL. Saving the penny and wishing to do P4P. Doesn't match. Mongering has costs.

Kl

Hello DOM.

Please give me the contact of that guy.

I am in KL until tomorrow for the formula GP and I want girls tonight.

Appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Perignon  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Kl since yesterday and I met this guy who has been delivering girls to my hotel room 200/300 for one hour depending if Chinese or indonesian.

He usually bring 4 girls in their early 20ies and I can choose.

Anyone need the contact detail please pm.

He does only KL area.

Enjoy

Ildom

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Perignon  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Kl since yesterday and I met this guy who has been delivering girls to my hotel room 200/300 for one hour depending if Chinese or indonesian.

He usually bring 4 girls in their early 20ies and I can choose.

Anyone need the contact detail please pm.

He does only KL area.

Enjoy

Ildom
    It would be great if you could PM me, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fun Boy 76  [View Original Post]
    Hi Friends, Please advice me the mongering scene with cost effective, I am expecting your valuable advice via PM's.Thanks in advance.
    What about spending some time in RTFF. Information are not lacking if you waste some of YOUR time.

Visit to Malaysia

Hi Friends,

I am from Colombo and visiting Malaysia first time.

Please advice me the mongering scene with cost effective, I am expecting your valuable advice via PM's.

Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations