Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 802 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

BC experience

Hey guys,

Newbie here, been reading the forum for a while and thanks for the great info everyone has put so far. I am in KL for the first time and decided to go to Beach club to see what I can find there. First outside of the clubs were some blacks and transsexual, I had no interest in them so I just try to ignore them but the blacks were aggressive and pull my hand and said "hello baby" I had to gently take her hands off and told her I am not interested. Once inside the club I found lots of girls and at the same time lots of guys. Looked around for some hot Asian but really couldn't find them (maybe because I visited quite late like 2am) also I was expecting the girls to approach me but only one ever did (maybe I am doing something wrong here?). Couldn't find any hot Asian so I decided to look for some hot Russian / white. I came across a 9/10 and try to do some small chat with her but she didn't understand a word of English and just replied in some Malay word but I didn't understand. She then quoted me 1000 ringgit wow that's well too expensive so I passed. Next is another Russian 8/10 and I was quoted 600 ringgit. Again outside my budget so I passed and after awhile just left with a sad face and still horny as hell. So that's my first experience at BC not great I guess I still got a lot to learn. Guys can you answer me the following question? On average how much does the Russian / white babes charges? What's the best place to find Russian / white babes at a reasonable price in kl? What's the best ways for the girls to approach me in the club? Do I have to dance sole on the dance floor LOL,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by WantitBadly  [View Original Post]
    Its not only that, its because they can milk more money from White or Black people because they are "seen" to have more money. Similar things happen at kompleks elektroniks ACE where Chinese bros have to pay more, because the WGs feel that Chinese guys have more money. The Bangladeshis, myanmars, and Nepalese usually can get fucks for as low as 40, albeit at reduced GFE, but depends on the girl though. If she likes you its a different story. The Malays and Indians come in next with prices as low as 50, and sometimes in my experience with really good GFE too, depends if the girl likes you and enjoys what she is doing. I know many Chinese Bros complain of being charged at least 70 for the SYT's, and 60 for MILFs. One of my Chinese bros says his target is to get a FJ for 50 at ACE, so far he hasn't been successful.
    Perhaps the Chinese bro should go there looking poor in sandals, shorts and T-shirts. Last time I went there I dressed nicely, had to pay RM100 for terrible service and paid RM10 to do it in the hotel along the front road rather than in their rooms. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner Otto  [View Original Post]
    atWantItBadly: What is ACE you mentioned in your report?

Is it.

Kompleks Elektronik Ace, Jalan Pasar Baru 55100?
    Yes the one and Only!

What is ACE you mentioned in your report?

Yes, that is right. Near the Pudu market.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner Otto  [View Original Post]

Is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coodidge  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Petronas now to take the tour. There are many clubs and paces to visit at night (read my review of Beach Club from last night). Genesis Spa is not too far from there. In the HSBC building. I believe there are other spas but have not been there.

But for the same price (maybe just a bit more) , I scored a stunning Vietnamese girl and she spent the whole night and is coming back today. See attached picture of the front of the spa building.

Joe
    Thank you very much for your help.

Does anyone know about high end hotel spas? If they offer HJ?

Being new in KL

Is it.

ACE man cometh

Went to ACE last Friday night for a while just to look and see. While I was at the railings scoping out the chicks, a few PRC approached me, some of those girls I wasn't sure of the nationality so I asked them, when they answered China I said No. Upon hearing this a bro next to me which looked like an indian guy commented that " semua orang takut mau ambik cina" translated means everyone is afraid to take Chinese " He also commented about the PRC usually "flip car", nice face and GFE down here but when go up different story. While we talked I digged up a little info from him, he pointed to me 2 Viets who loves sex,"apa macam main pun boleh" "any which way you like" in his words, one was a plain looking MILF and the other a SYT with nice hair. I was really tempted to take the SYT but I don't have any time that night and had to leave. So I etched those 2 viets faces in my memory and vowed to come back the next day. I came back the next day in the evening, and sure enough I saw the Viet MILF standing there. After a while I approached her and asked a few questions. Communication was difficult as she could only speak a few malay and English words. I wanted to be able to kiss her on the lips but she didn't get it. But since the bangla fellow (yes he is bangla after some prying) said she was good I was willing to try. In the lift after the few people left the lift, only the two of us in the lift, I tried kissing her on the lips, and she was obliging! So things looked good. In the room we got naked and went for a wash up together. After that we began kissing on the lips passionately, this girl was horny and she felt like a GF not a WG. After some long kissing and hugging, she told me to lie down and she licked my chest down to my dick (uncovered) , balls, even my ass crack, even asked me to turn around and she did the other side! Then gave a good BBBJ. It was probably the furthest any WG went for me in ACE. After what seemed like 10 minutes she came up to me and we kissed again, and I played with her clit, no objection, she seemed determined to enjoy it, I tickled her clit until she came, and she seemed very appreciative. I couldn't believe her GFE and was really turned on by her. I tickled and tickled until she came, then she asked for a fuck. I asked for cowgirl and she obliged, she hugged me tightly and ground her pussy full into my upright dick and rode back and forth in tight embrace. After a few minutes and a lot of moaning and groaning from the both of us, she seemed like she achieved her orgasm and collapsed backwards, I grabbed her and prevented her from falling, While we ere still docked we changed position to missionary and I fucked her. She again changed her leg position by putting them close together and I kept pushing and pushing into her really hard, after some more monaing, I felt myself coming and moan loudly she motioned me not to stop and I exploded and kept going. One of the best sex I ever had. She then asked me to touch her pussy, it was very wet, and she indicated it was because of me. After that we went for washup and we left for downstairs. Treat her good and she will treat you good.

Name : Ah Ling.

RACE :Viet

Height : 162

Category : MILF.

Face :5/10

Body 6/10 Skin : abit dark yellow

Boobs : natural and medium

GFE : 10/10 Damage : 70 I actually negotiated for 60 and she agreed, but since she licked my ass I figured I should give the 70 she asked for in the first place.

WIR : Yes

Ace

was at ace last week wednesday.

saw this pretty thai girl and remembered her name, she had braces, but nice lips. she quoted 60 so of we went. in the room when came to action i said i want it slow not to undress right away. she said if you want slow you pay 100, then i countered if you like that i won't take you again, she said no worries, a lot of guys crazy about her. wah spoil mood. definitely will not return i thought to myself. when action going to start she off the lights, i insisted with lights on but she insisted with lights off. so can hardly see anything. tried kissing but allowed only briefly, tried touching and licking her pussy but she don't allow. boobs she allow though, and they are soft and natural. she doesn't seem to have feeling when i play with them though. so since so many thing cannot do she proceed to cbj me for about 3mins, my dick was semi limp because already potong stim by her lack of gfe. the cbj energized my shaft to its full size and hardness and she then laid down and ask me to missionary her. i asked for cowgirl but she said no. ahh. so i enter her and pump and pump, she is moaning and looking away from me with her eyes closed. her moan isn't the normal moan, it sounds like she is trying to muffle her sounds. i pumped and pumped for a good 5mins, and she seemed to be enjoying it, as i increased my speed her muffled moans got louder and she motioned me to keep going, when i was going to come i did not moan at all and kept pumping into her for about a minute till i couldn't anymore. she seemed to lost her concentration for a while, and touched her chest, really looked like she enjoyed it. about 20 seconds later she pushed me out and we went for separate wash up (wtf!). after that paid her and left downstairs alone.

name :tim race : thai

height : 170cm.

face : 7/10

body : 6/10 got flab and stretch marks on lower body.

fj : 7/10 ok tightness.

cbj : 5/10

gfe : 5/10

damage : 60

wir : no

2 days here in KL

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and new to Kuala Lumpur.

I have been living in Thailand for 3 years so I'm familiar with how things work over there.

But now I have 2 days here in KL.

Where is the best place to go for a newbe? And what prices can I expect to pay for the ladies?

I also brought a thai friend here, he love white shined ladies, anyone know where we can go?

Thanks a lot

Histana Hotel not Vistana Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Walter33  [View Original Post]
    I was losing all the prc contact as I lost my handphone during my trip to Cambodia. Very hard to get any contact from brothers here as being too long didn't post any action report. So decided to have back gu the next to Vistana hotel and follow by action. That's the only place I can remember that can walk in without appointment.
    Bro Walter,

Correct me if am wrong. There is no Vistana Hotel in Klang but there is Histana Hotel in Klang. I guess it's must be typo error or you just miss the V as to avoid MIB. But the info makes me confuse a moment as am a regular guess in Vistana Hotel, KL and I do lost info of the Histana events lately.

Daeng

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    Good to know as mat salleh I paid the same price as Bangla, Burmese for MILF and the same price as Malay-Indian for youngest. Of course all the girls started at 60-80rm but the price fall very fast because the competition is hard between the girls.
    Yeah, my mat salleh friend also got fucks at 50. 60, and some of these WGs had good GFE, most didn't though. I guess some of them has a special thing for Mat Salleh. Anyway last night, I saw a big burly good looking indian guy got rejected by a PRC. Maybe that guy has a reputation for being big down there or something. I heard a funny conversation in malay once between one of the pimps and an indian monger. The pimp was lambasting the indian fellow for bringing his friend who has too large of a dick, the pimp says the girls don't want to service him. It also seems bargains are better during the daytime to evenings, at night prices seem to go up, but then again so do the "stocks"

Contact Please

Quote Originally Posted by MichealRen1  [View Original Post]
    Met this 30y, Chinese Pina lady (divorcee) thru CL posting. Added her on YM and seems she was friendly, even exchanged her pics with me. She was travelling to Malaysia and was looking for fuck with decent guys, if she likes.

We met in Bukit Bintang, H& M and proceeded to my hotel in Jl Pudu. Seems a great deal, besides we were already friendly and easy over chat even before meeting.

I had assured to buy Black label and that we would drink it in together in our room.

It was very humid and shit hot, so once we were in room, she just threw her jeans and top, was in her Bra and panty...
    Just want to check if she only does foreigners that she likes? I am a Chinese & would like a chance to check her out. Appreciate if you could share her craiglist details for us to follow up with her.

Quote Originally Posted by WantitBadly  [View Original Post]
    Its not only that, its because they can milk more money from White or Black people because they are "seen" to have more money. Similar things happen at kompleks elektroniks ACE where Chinese bros have to pay more, because the WGs feel that Chinese guys have more money. The Bangladeshis, myanmars, and Nepalese usually can get fucks for as low as 40, albeit at reduced GFE, but depends on the girl though. If she likes you its a different story. The Malays and Indians come in next with prices as low as 50, and sometimes in my experience with really good GFE too, depends if the girl likes you and enjoys what she is doing. I know many Chinese Bros complain of being charged at least 70 for the SYT's, and 60 for MILFs. One of my Chinese bros says his target is to get a FJ for 50 at ACE, so far he hasn't been successful.
    Good to know as mat salleh I paid the same price as Bangla, Burmese for MILF and the same price as Malay-Indian for youngest. Of course all the girls started at 60-80rm but the price fall very fast because the competition is hard between the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Reloader  [View Original Post]
    Have not heard of this from the local Malaysian service providers in hotel spas. Our Malaysian Indian brothers are regarded as bigger and they pay the same as the rest.

Great

Bro, you in KL now? I m here now. Maybe we can meet up somewhere here. Great report.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique I  [View Original Post]
    Name: Xiao mi.

PRC.

Body : 9/10 slim, tall, smooth skin.

Face: 8/10 big eyes and small lips.

GFE: 10/10 because I paid her extra.

BBBJ: 9/10 compare to caucasian woman (averagely 3/10)

Fj :10/10. Any position.

Damage : rm 500. 00 cheap. Why? She worth the money.

Posting Limitations