Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 793 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Xiao Ya in Pearl Point

Went to PP just now wanting to try Xiao Li or to have a reunion with Xiao Xia. Lady luck was not with me as both were occupied. There was only Xiao Ya idling who happened to be on the corridor. First impression was that she was friendly with a big smile. As I am not into waiting, I went for Xiao Xia.

Once into the room and down to our birthday suits, I realized I was again cheated by wonder bra which pushed her tits a couple of sizes more. However, I was not complaining at all as those tits though not C were of decent size and more importantly PERKY!

Blow job was not that long but she was skillful. Cat bath was short but pleasant. After the foreplay, we started with her on top and boy she could grind and it was a get sight seeing those nice perky tits jerking as we thrust each other. After a short while, we changed position to man on top, doggie, then back to man on top. It took me a about 20 minuted before I cum. Throughout the whole encounter, I fucked her long and hard and she did not seem to mind at all and in fact it seemed she liked it. I was sweating like a pig and Xiao Ya was attentive enough to wipe off my sweat and asked me to take a rest before going to the shower.

After shower, she had no customer and I stayed in her room and had a long chat. She added me onto her WeChat. Paid her RM 200 and she wanted to give me some change for which I declined. She was worth every single cent. Young, reasonably pretty face, nice youthful perfect perky tits, and 100% friendly attitude, what else more could I ask for. Now I have another favourite girl on top of Xiao Xia and Keke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chongsan  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I tried already.
    The duo is back in action again. One plays, the other sings. The song is always the same, useless commercials pretending we are a bunch of fool expecting we believe to these "spontaneous" comments that have nothing to do with this forum.

WeChix

I learned this useful trick from a fellow mongering bro. I had the app WeChat (downloadable from Google Plays Store) for a long time but only found out recently how useful it can be. WeChat has this cool function called Look Around. This is how it works.

1) Open WeChat and click on the Social button. Then click on the Look Around option. After giving the app your permission to store your location data, you will get a list of other users within your vicinity- usually anywhere from 100 m to 2 km radius.

2) The list is populated by both male and female users. Since the number of users displayed at a time is limited, the male users are taking up prime estate. So I usually get rid of them by filtering them out. To do this, go to the top right hand corner of your screen and you will see a button with 3 dots in a row. Click on it and a drop down menu appears. Select View Females Only. The app then repopulates the list with female users. There will be some male users in there because they have accidentally or intentionally profiled themselves as female. Here is where the fun hunt begins.

3) If you plonk yourself down in the right area, say a busy commercial area with lots of shops, MPs, cafes, budget hotels and nightclubs, you will get a few wonderful surprises. For example, I went to the Old Town Cafe in Sunway Mentari, ordered a drink and started to Look Around with my WeChat app. I found a spa and a MP offering girls for massage, BBBJ and also FJ. The contact person, phone number, address, and the photo of the girls that they offer along with the price of various packages are all displayed. So convenient. Apart from MPs and spas, you will also discover some of the ML from the various MPs around the area advertising themselves albeit 'discreetly'. Click on the girls that look raunchy, seductive and have a photo album (you will see a small rainbow circle next to their profile). On their profile page, look at the Region info. If the Region info is some place in China, Vietnam, Philippines or Thailand, then there is a very good chance that the girl is a ML working in a nearby MP or spa. Click on her photo album and look at her photos. If she displays photos of her in raunchy attire, with a group or girls that are similarly attired, or the background of the photo looks like a MP (e.g. towels or underwear hanging to dry inside the MP) , then there is a good chance she may be a ML.

4) You may get different results if you Look Around during the day and during the night. I get more potential 'hits' when I use this app in the evening / night on a Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun. Some areas yield better results than others. Sunway Mentari area is a must-try along with Kuchai Lama, OUG near Pearl Hotel, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Beach Club area, hotel lobbies, or maybe just park your car outside a private rich kids college like Taylors and Look Around and see what's available. Who knows. You may be able to score a student FL desperate to earn some moolah to buy the latest smartphone.

Happy hunting for WeChix on WeChat.

Quote Originally Posted by SamonHon  [View Original Post]
    Bro, trust me.

Is not theori but practical. Hehe. (feedback from my GF).

Must try wand massager + Extension condom + JO orgasm gel.

Most importance is Wand massager much cheaper than Excel buny rabbit but very effective.

I bought from Sg Wang condom house too. Why pay extra?...
    Bro, I tried already.

Result great, she really enjoy and crazy. Moans damn loud.

A bit disappointed is she reach orgasm too fast and too sensitive after orgasm. When I chor her, she too tired jor and ask for rest. Damn.

No choice lo, ask her HJ my Super excited didi.

A good lesson for me, immediately stop when you see her face stim and start asking for bonk hard. That is the right time for your Didi to service her.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Diver II  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, there is no decent place near Sentral Station (please let me know if my info is outdated bros). There are a few places in Brickfields (very close to Sentral) but I wouldn't walk into any of them myself. You can catch a commuter train to Mid-Valley (1 stop away?) then you can choose between Boulevard Hotel and Cititel. Both of which have spas with happy endings. Cititel is more established in this respect but YMMV. It's also a short distance by taxi but, depending on your arrival time, the roads may be somewhat jammed. Nonetheless it is a possibility if you don't have a taxi queue when you arrive at Sentral. Take note that you have to buy a prepaid voucher for taxis from Sentral. Good luck.

MD II
    Went to KL last week for a few days and had an incredible time.

Beach Club was ok. Packed with Vietnamese girls. ALL of them asking the same 5 questions (in the same sequence) mechanically with a plastic smile that comes on / off in a millisecond.

How you?

Where you from?

You working or holiday?

How long in Malaysia?

Where you sleep?

Lots of eastern Europeans, most of them old enough to be my mom (and I am not a teenager) , but generally aloof. Not much chemistry. However, no issue as I was not in KL to meet someone from the west.

Met a VERY petite cutie from Vietnam. Went back to my hotel and stayed all night. Fantastic GFE. Damage $150 USD. (a little on the high side, but she was the perfect package for me).

Then. Went to the newer bar called Marinis on 57. A high-end outdoor / indoor bar / lounge on the 57th floor next to the twin towers. Stunning view, gorgeous folks. Was frustrated seeing all these amazing talent next to me, but could not do much. UNTIL 2 absolute stunners walked in one of them was a 1/2 Indonesian and 1/2 Chinese and I was SMITTEN. She could have asked for pretty much anything I had and would likely have gotten it. In any case, turns out she was a flight attendant (at least that is what she claimed). Unfortunately, she had a flight the next AM (again, who knows.) and had to leave early. We had just made out there for a bit, exchanged phone numbers and parted.

Can't wait to go back to KL. Next time, I intend to skip BC and go directly to Marinis

BTW, if anyone is going to KL, please check out ******** forum. LOTS of good info out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin Gigolo  [View Original Post]
    All, will be in KUL for a six hour layover this Friday afternoon / evening. Plan to take the express train from the airport to downtown. Would somebody mind telling me what would be their strategy for finding a nice shag very close to the downtown station? I intend to go straight there, have a walkabout and a nice girl or two, then straight back to the airport. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to file a full report afterward.
    In my opinion, there is no decent place near Sentral Station (please let me know if my info is outdated bros). There are a few places in Brickfields (very close to Sentral) but I wouldn't walk into any of them myself. You can catch a commuter train to Mid-Valley (1 stop away?) then you can choose between Boulevard Hotel and Cititel. Both of which have spas with happy endings. Cititel is more established in this respect but YMMV. It's also a short distance by taxi but, depending on your arrival time, the roads may be somewhat jammed. Nonetheless it is a possibility if you don't have a taxi queue when you arrive at Sentral. Take note that you have to buy a prepaid voucher for taxis from Sentral. Good luck.

MD II

Zai Girls

Since a while I pay a visit to Zai Girls. Seem lots new faces. But one adv attract my attention is the FFM Service. Damage RM360/2 shot / 70 mins. As I see the FF faces and spec. Wow that must be a hell of a fun. If I manage to escape this time with them. Sure I write a great FR. Huhu. Have a look at the photo gallery that show the girls that am taking about.

Daeng

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Timun  [View Original Post]
    WTF? RMB? Really? You think you are in China? Please find out more about the country before posting. Makes you look like an idiot.
    It looks like this forum is becoming more and more like those reality shows you see on cable tv.

Thanks

So I suppose retarded foreigners like yourself can't be bothered to write properly? If the poster meant RM, he can very well post it as RM. After all, even a retard like you can count that it's 1 character less than typing RMB. Or are you too freaking retarded to count past 2.
    Thanks for proving my point, moron.

Rtff

All, will be in KUL for a six hour layover this Friday afternoon / evening. Plan to take the express train from the airport to downtown. Would somebody mind telling me what would be their strategy for finding a nice shag very close to the downtown station? I intend to go straight there, have a walkabout and a nice girl or two, then straight back to the airport. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to file a full report afterward.
    Hey, RTFF. Or are you too retarded for that?

Retard

Hairy Timun, YOU'RE the idiot here. Everybody else knew the poster meant RM. This is the KL thread after all. Could you not make the connection? Moron.
    So I suppose retarded foreigners like yourself can't be bothered to write properly? If the poster meant RM, he can very well post it as RM. After all, even a retard like you can count that it's 1 character less than typing RMB. Or are you too freaking retarded to count past 2.

Layover

YOU're the idiot

WTF? RMB? Really? You think you are in China? Please find out more about the country before posting. Makes you look like an idiot.
    Hairy Timun, YOU'RE the idiot here. Everybody else knew the poster meant RM. This is the KL thread after all. Could you not make the connection? Moron.

Sorry Bro. Lot of PM lately. Will reply all.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mae Daeng I tried to PM you and got this message back!

Daeng has exceeded his stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until he clear some space.

TTG
    I have clear half of my Inbox. Thank for the reminder.

Daeng.

Bro TTG. Check your PM, I have pass the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    MD,

All the spa in Butik Bintang area are high price target toutist and quality is much worst than 6 yr ago, there are many massage place in KL are cheaper 150 rg to 180 with Thai and indo girl.

Fast Eddie 48
    Could you please tell us some of these cheap places which cost much less than Bukit Bintang?

Thanks!

Posting Limitations