Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 795 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    I agree with you. Its just that the majority of girls from Beach club are from vietnam. Just that they have such a bad reputation that they are passing themselves off as other nationality.

Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page  [View Original Post]
    He wrote first "from Cambodia", then in the report she became from PRC.

I doubt she was PRC. I've never seen any single PRC at BC in ages. My understanding is that PRCs are available in KL only via agent or at spas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicman  [View Original Post]
    A bit too much hit or miss. As the Vietnamese have been invading BC they try to stir the pot by putting in some other (pretended) nationality, so to give the impression of less than an impact. Pity they can't pass for Russians or European, so we could address there our friend looking for these.
    True. But it's easy to spot they nationality, if not from face, from the way they speak. Even for us Westerners, the sound of Vietnamese cannot be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray01  [View Original Post]
    Wow, RM 500 for a PRC from beach club and only 2 shots at that. You paid RM 250 per shot. You can get a PRC at any of the local brothels for about RM150-RM170.
    He wrote first "from Cambodia", then in the report she became from PRC.

I doubt she was PRC. I've never seen any single PRC at BC in ages. My understanding is that PRCs are available in KL only via agent or at spas.

Ripped Off

Wow, RM 500 for a PRC from beach club and only 2 shots at that. You paid RM 250 per shot. You can get a PRC at any of the local brothels for about RM150-RM170.

You should never pay upfront. The moment you do,"you are not doing the screwing, BUT you are the one getting screwed more then one way"

Quote Originally Posted by Shron  [View Original Post]
    This is my first visit to BC.

It was real nice place to hangout with a beer and watching nice looking girls.

Went there 9. 30Pm and watching the nice ass'es til 11. 30PM.

And found one good liking LiLi from Cambodia attracted me with real smile and beauty.

Took her for 500 for LT. She offered me to take her hotel which is close by.

I agreed. May be that could be my first mistake.

Went there and she asked me to pay upfront. I said NO.

She started again with pleasing manner and promised me great company. I gave up.

After that the real game starts and everything became mechanical.

Though we had great first shot, she really rushed me for 2 shot. I refused and asked her to wait for some time.

During the second riding she really fast on me (Yes I asked her to drive it.) and I cummed it within 5 min.

After second shot, she started to attend calls and lying idle for 15 min without doing anything.

When I tried to kiss her she was not allowing me to do that and it was big disappointment.

I got annoyed and decide to leave as I don't want take any chance.

I left at 1am or so to my hotel.

Though I went through RTFF I was not able to implement the rules which was suggested. .

Nationalit: PRC.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

FJ: 6/10.

GFE: 4/10.

Damage: RM 500

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicman  [View Original Post]
    . As the Vietnamese have been invading BC . snip.
    Not just B. C. I was in Thai Club as well. This now seems to be 100% Viet girls!

I can remember the days when it was pretty much ALL Thai girls in T. C. And then, a few years later. When there seemed to be mostly Philippine girls!

Incidentally, if you take a left turn out of Thai Club there is a restaurant on the corner. It looks closed down but there is a small stall serving cheap and tasty Vietnamese food. Many of the B. C. And T. C. Viet girls go to eat there.

No menu, but if you get one of the Viet girls to take you and order, you will get some cheap and authentic Vietnamese food. Also a rather good opportunity to talk to the girls when they are rather more relaxed rather than in their usual "business" mode."

Hotman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotman 666  [View Original Post]
    Hi Shron,

I was at B. C. Three weeks ago and found that many of the girls who were claiming to be Cambodian (or Thai) were, in fact, from Vietnam!

Enjoy,

Hotman
    A bit too much hit or miss. As the Vietnamese have been invading BC they try to stir the pot by putting in some other (pretended) nationality, so to give the impression of less than an impact. Pity they can't pass for Russians or European, so we could address there our friend looking for these.

Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy89  [View Original Post]
    Where to find Russians / Europeans in KL?
    Try the Russian Embassy or the European Commission. Who are these wankers that just rock up here, not a single post to their names asking such idiotic questions.

Have had more than 10 year of contributing on this board and continue to be amazed that idiots like this continue to show up and just don't "get" how a board such as this works.

Better yet, you want a Russian, piss off to Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingy89  [View Original Post]
    Airport, major hotels, consulates and embassies, Petronas Towers, tourist spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shron  [View Original Post]
    This is my first visit to BC.

Found one good liking LiLi from Cambodia attracted me with real smile and beauty.
    Hi Shron,

I was at B. C. Three weeks ago and found that many of the girls who were claiming to be Cambodian (or Thai) were, in fact, from Vietnam!

One girl who claimed to be from Thailand did not understand one word of what I said when I spoke to her in Thai!

Several of her friends who were standing nearby burst out laughing when they saw she had been caught out.

Many of the Viet girls know that they have a bad reputation for "after sales service." That is why they claim to be from elsewhere!

I am NOT saying that ALL Viet girls should be avoided. Some give very good service.

I had an EXCELLENT experience with a 23 year old, inexperienced, Viet who was visiting KL for the first time last year but, YMMV.

Enjoy,

Hotman

Secret Place

Quote Originally Posted by Baiherbing  [View Original Post]
    May I know where it this place?
    Sorry bro,

Place must be secret as to protect the Agent, Girls and place of cheong. MIB is all around us huhuhu

Quote Originally Posted by MichealRen1  [View Original Post]
    Parting.

Total damage 100 RM for Chinese dinner and 100 for taxi. 100% pure clean GFE. Was a nice deal.

Cheers
    If I read her ad right, she only wants Caucasians right?

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng  [View Original Post]
    Since a while I pay a visit to Zai Girls. Seem lots new faces. But one adv attract my attention is the FFM Service. Damage RM360/2 shot / 70 mins. As I see the FF faces and spec. Wow that must be a hell of a fun. If I manage to escape this time with them. Sure I write a great FR. Huhu. Have a look at the photo gallery that show the girls that am taking about.

Daeng
    May I know where it this place?

Hey bro,

Mind to tell how to access this Coco web?

FL in KL

Met this 30y, Chinese Pina lady (divorcee) thru CL posting. Added her on YM and seems she was friendly, even exchanged her pics with me. She was travelling to Malaysia and was looking for fuck with decent guys, if she likes.

We met in Bukit Bintang, H& M and proceeded to my hotel in Jl Pudu. Seems a great deal, besides we were already friendly and easy over chat even before meeting.

I had assured to buy Black label and that we would drink it in together in our room.

It was very humid and shit hot, so once we were in room, she just threw her jeans and top, was in her Bra and panty.

We started whisky on rocks and exchanged our travelling notes. It was just cool more like a GF, then a advertised fuck.

After a couple of drinks, I started playing with her boobs on her bra, she had nice 34C boobs, short height, with nice smooth rack. Being Chinese, had smooth skin and with Pina blood, she had fat at all right places.

We kissed deep and was getting in mood to be naked and start fucking. She suggested we shower together first and she can let me in in the shower as well.

She knew how to lick a dick and she did it so easy and great. We soaped each other, while deep kissing.

She signaled me to get the rubber and fuck her right there. I wasted no time, to tear the rubber pack, as my dick was solid hard by rubbing on her cracks.

She took from behind, with her one leg balancing on the wall. We did it for few minutes, it was not so comfortable, as she was short height.

So after quick drying, which she did to me, we shifted to room.

We did a quick fuck, as both of us were hot, and cummed on her boobs (this was high urge fist fuck) , I lasted just 10-15 minutes.

Then we both cleand and poured another drink and was fondling each other, till she took charge of my dick again to make it high.

I put on rubber again and asked to come in corner of bed, and penetrated her from behind. We did over 1 hour in missionary, spoon, cowboy and reverse cowboy, fucking and breaking with a sip of whisky. In total I had to change 4 condoms as the lubrication would dry up during our fuck break (hahaha)

Finally she allowed me to cum on her face and she did drink some of it as well. We showered again and dressed up for dinner.

I asked what was her expectation, as she posted in CL, looking for fun with some consideration.

She was nice and just asked me to treat her for dinner and pay her taxi money. We had dinner in Brickfileds and I shoved 100 RM in her jeans pocket while we were.

Parting.

Total damage 100 RM for Chinese dinner and 100 for taxi. 100% pure clean GFE. Was a nice deal.

Cheers

Russians

Posting Limitations