Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 793 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Zai Girls

Since a while I pay a visit to Zai Girls. Seem lots new faces. But one adv attract my attention is the FFM Service. Damage RM360/2 shot / 70 mins. As I see the FF faces and spec. Wow that must be a hell of a fun. If I manage to escape this time with them. Sure I write a great FR. Huhu. Have a look at the photo gallery that show the girls that am taking about.

Daeng

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Timun  [View Original Post]
    WTF? RMB? Really? You think you are in China? Please find out more about the country before posting. Makes you look like an idiot.
    It looks like this forum is becoming more and more like those reality shows you see on cable tv.

Thanks

So I suppose retarded foreigners like yourself can't be bothered to write properly? If the poster meant RM, he can very well post it as RM. After all, even a retard like you can count that it's 1 character less than typing RMB. Or are you too freaking retarded to count past 2.
    Thanks for proving my point, moron.

Rtff

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin Gigolo  [View Original Post]
    All, will be in KUL for a six hour layover this Friday afternoon / evening. Plan to take the express train from the airport to downtown. Would somebody mind telling me what would be their strategy for finding a nice shag very close to the downtown station? I intend to go straight there, have a walkabout and a nice girl or two, then straight back to the airport. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to file a full report afterward.
    Hey, RTFF. Or are you too retarded for that?

Retard

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin Gigolo  [View Original Post]
    Hairy Timun, YOU'RE the idiot here. Everybody else knew the poster meant RM. This is the KL thread after all. Could you not make the connection? Moron.
    So I suppose retarded foreigners like yourself can't be bothered to write properly? If the poster meant RM, he can very well post it as RM. After all, even a retard like you can count that it's 1 character less than typing RMB. Or are you too freaking retarded to count past 2.

Layover

All, will be in KUL for a six hour layover this Friday afternoon / evening. Plan to take the express train from the airport to downtown. Would somebody mind telling me what would be their strategy for finding a nice shag very close to the downtown station? I intend to go straight there, have a walkabout and a nice girl or two, then straight back to the airport. Any advice is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to file a full report afterward.

YOU're the idiot

WTF? RMB? Really? You think you are in China? Please find out more about the country before posting. Makes you look like an idiot.
    Hairy Timun, YOU'RE the idiot here. Everybody else knew the poster meant RM. This is the KL thread after all. Could you not make the connection? Moron.

Sorry Bro. Lot of PM lately. Will reply all.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mae Daeng I tried to PM you and got this message back!

Daeng has exceeded his stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until he clear some space.

TTG
    I have clear half of my Inbox. Thank for the reminder.

Daeng.

Bro TTG. Check your PM, I have pass the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie 48  [View Original Post]
    MD,

All the spa in Butik Bintang area are high price target toutist and quality is much worst than 6 yr ago, there are many massage place in KL are cheaper 150 rg to 180 with Thai and indo girl.

Fast Eddie 48
    Could you please tell us some of these cheap places which cost much less than Bukit Bintang?

Thanks!

Need to clean out that PM inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng  [View Original Post]
    . Some time I also makes mistake. But through mistakes it's makes you better and well prepared the next time.
    Hi Mae Daeng I tried to PM you and got this message back!

Daeng has exceeded his stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until he clear some space.

TTG

Maluri

Last week I call up my frequent we chat agent and booked a prc call xiou ro in maluri. Now a days as some bros had mention is very easy if you are looking for a quick job as everywhere they have centre no matter in cheras, kepong, sunway, sungai besi and their network really captured the whole klang valley. Just search and you can easily got one. Back to my story, I was given 4 room numbers to sellect where I went up the room and knock on the door like a stranger but that day was a bit embarass as I knock on the firast 3 doors, no body answer me and open up the door while during that time there was a house keeper doing the cleaning and it makes me look like an idiot LOL. Than I call up the agent again and was told they are in the room but don't know why no body answer. Luckily at the end the fourth room I knock and this prc open the doors and ask me what am I looking for and I reply I was given the room numbers by your agent but the first 3 rooms seems no body answer my call although I know they are there. Than she invite me in the room and she says the shirts that I wear on that day look like a MIB. Its in dark blue with so many logo on that shirt. WTF LOL. We chat and she is very friendly and we started the GFE feel at the sofa untill we take off everything and that was nice because normal sop they will just tell you to proceed for shower. During the showering time I was given b2b and than a BJ when I was almost cumming I told her to stop as I can't stand anymore and she ignore me and keep on BJ me and cim. I was thinking shit is this counted the job is done. She look at me and reply don't worry since you were mongering the corridor just now looking like an idiot as I told her and she was giving me an extra relieve as compensation. Wow. Thats worth it. After the shower we went out and I lie down on the bed and she says rest for 5 minutes and she will make me up again. As I was so worried because already unload just now and its not easy to wake up my bro again. After approx 5-7 minutes and hoooray. Its the call again. She give me a nice and deep throat BBBJ follow slightly ar. That makes my rod really hard again as I can't wait and wanted to fj her. So I turn her over and while I bonk her she keep moaning and backwards move like a virgin being F*ked and than we turn position towards the dressing table while she was looking at the mirror and I hit it hard and end up missionary. Cheers. Below is my FR:-

Name: Xiou Rou.

Race: Prc.

Body: 34 24 34.

Boobs: Nipple brown but solid may be still young.

Skin: Clear and silky smooth.

BBBJ: 8. 5/10.

FJ: 8/10 very accomodate with various position.

Damage: 188 but I pay her 220, not to spoilt the market but bcoz she unload me twice.

WIR: Definately if she's still around as they are here usually not more than one month due to visa.

Adding to bro daeng, now wechat is THE way to get around. Found a gem in PP, SYT with C cup boobs for 180 package. This is how I found my little moon too in Kepong, another SYT with very big and firm boobs and she knows how to use them to the fullest too. Too bad that she is gone now, OKT telling me no idea if she will ever be back.

Cannot resist going back to my favorite beach club and took a viet for the night. Damage 500 and she is young, pretty and accommodating. Too bad she has a pair of enhanced boobs. Now only a few targets left there, the Angelina Jolie lookalike and another SYT viet. You all may be wondering why is it like I need time to hunt, well, I enjoy the hunt more than the deed itself. Another thing, if they are so NOT interested in you, taking them will most often result in a very SOP encounter which is just a waste of time, to me anyway.

Back to the Angelina lookalike, any idea what is the price? Anyone? I asked once and was quoted 1. 5k. Perhaps she thought I am drunk or something. She will always be at the restaurant area after 10 or 11. No idea where she is from, but certainly not from South East Asia.

A little piece of advice will do rather than label a person an idiot

Bro Hairy Timon,

My personal opinion is that you may comment and ask the bro to make some clarification of the mistake. It may be unintentionally or may be on the other side by TWay. People makes mistake and we sometime try to forgive. Don't simply label a person an idiot because of small things. Even we sometime seem VERY experiences and know everything well in the mongering world, as for me I still learn and learn new thing and some time I also makes mistake. But through mistakes it's makes you better and well prepared the next time.

Daeng 3 cent view.
    Last edited by Daeng; 06-10-13 at 02:08. Reason: typo error

Geez, throw a tantrum, because I accidently added an B to the RM. Everyone else got the point, and at least I was trying to contribute. If you had spent the time reading the post, obviously I've travelled there before. I'm sorry if, like everyone else here, I'm wanting to talk about puntering, and not petty quibbling over currency codes.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayAy  [View Original Post]
    Those.

Went into one on my last trip, and paid 30RMB for a full body massage. Go up, get undressed and thr massage starts as normal, with eventual tickling of thr junk. Turn over, and for FS, she asks 300rmb! No way was I paying that much, and settled for HJ and nude for 150.

But now after research, I could go to Green Elephant or Saboon and get FS for like 180 to 200 rmb.

Posting Limitations