Thread: Kuala Lumpur

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 799 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    3rd most expensive place in the world to buy beer, after Finland and somewhere else I read.
    Maybe Norway? Where you get an ultra thin pizza margerita for 40 Euros. And to feel something like filled, you need two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner Otto  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Just by chance on last Saturday I (European) had my first visit to BC, too. Entered just before 19:00, left about 21:30, not alone. Was immediately "attacked" by Vy, a Vietnamese, after sitting 5min. At the bar. In BC I considered her 7/10, but later on 6/10, without Makeup. May be a bit higher on other mens scale, but I am spoiled regarding the quality, because of a lot of time spent in Russia and Ukraine.

Damage for all night 520, 500 for the work. 20 for bus / train to go back home, because I am staying not too far from airport. Just in beginning of negotiations, I clearly stated, no more money for taxi back home next morning, as bus / train is available and good enough. It was accepted. And I also spent about 50 for some eating for both of us in the Vietnamese restaurant just in the back of BC. And 100 for taxi from BC to my place, but that I would have had to pay anyway, or even more, because she organized the taxi.

Sorry for your bad luck.
    I think it was the same girl Vy I had Friday night. Vietnamese. Did she say her "sister" was in the club too? Yeah, she was "aggressive" but in a nice way (at least I felt that way). She was fun.

Joe

Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekspat  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you. Just wishful thinking and wet dreams.

Greetings from AC!
    Take care there. Lots of discussions on other boards about raids, and even Perimeter bars closing early last night to pre-empt possible raids.

Whilst I am late to this discussion I don't for one second think Enrique did any such thing.
    Agree with you. Just wishful thinking and wet dreams.

Greetings from AC!

Reports

FreebieFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique I  [View Original Post]
    I just want to share with you guys about how to get laid with local woman, especially the elite type.

1. Money. If have money but unwilling to pay, then it is useless.

2. Car. Exotic cars. It is very expensive in Malaysiamdue to tax matter. I know it is hardly affordable by foreigner but try Tobrent one.

3. Stop pretending that you are a tourist unless you show them your money.

Hope will help you guys.
    I think your age, or lack of, is showing. Yeah cars are expensive in Malaysia but so what. They are way more expensive in Singapore. Again, so what?

I had a BMW 6 series when I lived there. Nice car. Nice style. And yeah as a foreigner I could afford it, again so what.

And yeah I had a few blows going down Sultan Ismail in it, and in many other places in KL.

I hardly think you need to be here to show the mongers how to do it. Weve already learnt how to do it, have you?

Anyways I'm putting you where the Pink Pearls, Dantes 2, Chochamongers and other prats of the board go. On the old " Ignore status". Don't need to hear your teenage lies no more.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Disagreed with the you point of view.

I just want to share with you guys about how to get laid with local woman, especially the elite type.

2. Car. Exotic cars. It is very expensive in Malaysiamdue to tax matter. I know it is hardly affordable by foreigner but try Tobrent one.

Hope will help you guys.
    Money and Car? Well you need to learn more Bro. Usually the Elite type have the money and car. They looking for something else. If you get laid with local women because of that may be that woman not elite and just pretend / con elite women in order to get you. Some elite woman look for good looking guys, slim, tall and handsome. Some looking for educated and knowledgeable man, I have seen elite type of lady with partner without car and money. That the beauty of the world around us.

Nevertheless, sometime money and car become a contributing factor to get the elite type such as Model, Promo Girls, Cover Girls or Track Girls huhu. No doubt. But bear in mind an ordinary girl also need money and car.

KL Section, seem to me more argument rather than FR and info. Let's us get back to the track. Bro MD. What happen to our TT session? Anybody want to joint. Since a while bro we all gather for TT session.

Daeng

Clarification

I just want to clarify there is no [Personal Name deleted by Admin] in Grand Hxxx. My apology to all forumers.
    Last edited by Admin; 07-04-13 at 10:56.

I beg to differ. I opined that grand Hyatt is one of the best 5 star hotel. The service is great and the girls are hot. I fucked the receptionist by the name of [Personal Name deleted by Admin] in my room. Total damage was rm500.00.
    Just to clarify there is no [Personal Name deleted by Admin] in Grand Hyatt. By the way, where is Grand Hyatt?
    Last edited by Admin; 07-04-13 at 10:57.

[Deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Heedi0  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

And it seemed to me that BC was the go-to place so I decided to check it out last Saturday night.
    Hi,

Just by chance on last Saturday I (European) had my first visit to BC, too. Entered just before 19:00, left about 21:30, not alone. Was immediately "attacked" by Vy, a Vietnamese, after sitting 5min. At the bar. In BC I considered her 7/10, but later on 6/10, without Makeup. May be a bit higher on other mens scale, but I am spoiled regarding the quality, because of a lot of time spent in Russia and Ukraine.

Damage for all night 520, 500 for the work. 20 for bus / train to go back home, because I am staying not too far from airport. Just in beginning of negotiations, I clearly stated, no more money for taxi back home next morning, as bus / train is available and good enough. It was accepted. And I also spent about 50 for some eating for both of us in the Vietnamese restaurant just in the back of BC. And 100 for taxi from BC to my place, but that I would have had to pay anyway, or even more, because she organized the taxi.

Sorry for your bad luck.

Elite class local FL

Hope will help you guys.

Its something like the 3rd most expensive place in the world to buy beer, after Finland and somewhere else I read.

The carlsberg that you buy is actually made right there in KL too.

But they good muslim brothers (those guys who believe killing an infidel will get them 77 virgins. ! , those same guys who classify a malay as a muslim at birth, yeah so much for freedom and human rights) are happy to keep taking and taxing...
    I still think the price is super cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicman  [View Original Post]
    There are some nearby. I stayed at the Shangri-la that is not exactly a ST hotel, LOL. But a friend of mine was taken to one ST hotel within a short taxi ride.
    Shangrila is a good hotel. Cheap and clean. It is a good option for foreigner as it is more affordable.

[Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations