Thread: Penang

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 465 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Hello Gulford!

Thanks Bro. Have you tried Thye Wan? Cheaper and Friendly girls too.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadov  [View Original Post]
    Hello brother Kay Ong,

I couldn't find this paradise yet.

Thank you for any recommendation.

Azadov
    Went to Thye Wan, had some fun time with Coco (77). Waited for her to finish then my turn came. Went into the sex chamber. She cleaned me well and gave me a light blow job as a starter in the bath area. I dried my body standing then she came by, rubbing her huge breast against my body. She did FK with me, and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. It was great as what I did with Irene (#5) Then she sat me down at the side of the bed and gave me a good complete blowjob. Next of course, fuck my cock into her pussy. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Time is running, then I ask to fuck her mouth again to blast my sperm into it. She quickly removed the CD and started blowing and not too long, my orgasm came and my full load had blasted into her mouth. What a good blowjob indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Concern  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gulford,

Erna's RM150 full service included massage or service only?
    Hello Concern,

I go straight for full service now. No more massage for me. I used to have massage RM50 1 hour + HJ RM50 = RM100 total. I didn't try massage + FS.

Hi Gulford,

Erna's RM150 full service included massage or service only?

Hi Gulford,

May I know what does KC refer to? KC abbreviation of. ? Where is KC, is it in Jalan Penang? Does Erna's service good? Where is Joshephine refloxology?

Thanks
    KC Reflexology already closed down. Josephine's Reflexology is a corner shop 1st floor inside Midlands 1 Stop Shopping Complex, Pulau Tikus area. Just below Josephine's is Gadget Zone Computer Centre. The Shopping Complex itself is opposite Penang Adventist Hospital, Jalan Burmah.

PS: There's also lots of China Dolls working as GRO in Forbidden City 4th Floor.

Alpha and KC

Quote Originally Posted by Gulford  [View Original Post]
    May I know which Alpha Reflexology you are referring to if I may ask? BTW for a FJ of RM250 that is too much IMHO unless it is a typo error.

Anyway, I go visit Erna who used to work in KC Reflexology, 1 Stop. Since KC Reflexology closed down, she now work at Josephine's which is opposite at 1st Floor. She provides Full Service RM150 1 hour. Do remember to bring own CD.
    Hi Gulford,

Alpha is in branch off jalan Macallister. The Hong leong bank located ont he corner of the branch.

May I know what does KC refer to? KC abbreviation of. ? Where is KC, is it in Jalan Penang? Does Erna's service good? Where is Joshephine refloxology?

Thanks

I went to Alpha reflexology last week.

Name: Lina................

Pussy: firm and very hot.

Tips: 55 Rm massage+ RM250 FJ.

WIR: may be.
    May I know which Alpha Reflexology you are referring to if I may ask? BTW for a FJ of RM250 that is too much IMHO unless it is a typo error.

Anyway, I go visit Erna who used to work in KC Reflexology, 1 Stop. Since KC Reflexology closed down, she now work at Josephine's which is opposite at 1st Floor. She provides Full Service RM150 1 hour. Do remember to bring own CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    No darken sturm you don t need to speak Hokkien or malay. ;ever a mat salleh like me has no communication problem. Many other brothels in the area like tai loh with the legendary Hung hung aka mercedes lady, or the retired (I m not sure about it) Ann aka 8 bi lotus. BM mostly have cheap brothels but mat salleh are more thanwelcome there. ;girls are much more friendly than those on Penang island.

Price range between 30 for one side until 40 for two side. But all the girls in BM are stricted time watchers. 15 minutes only.
    Good to know that. Guess I stand corrected, Channy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenSturm  [View Original Post]
    Hi Azadov,

It's on the mainland. Near the old Bukit Mertajam Train Station.

You need to be able to speak like a local though. Malay or Hokkien.

It's not a massage parlour but a "rumah tumpangan" roughly translated as "guest house".
    Thanks brother Darken Sturm.

I will go there one day.

No need

Quote Originally Posted by DarkenSturm  [View Original Post]
    Hi Azadov,

It's not a massage parlour but a "rumah tumpangan" roughly translated as "guest house".
    No darken sturm you don t need to speak Hokkien or malay. ;ever a mat salleh like me has no communication problem. Many other brothels in the area like tai loh with the legendary Hung hung aka mercedes lady, or the retired (I m not sure about it) Ann aka 8 bi lotus. BM mostly have cheap brothels but mat salleh are more thanwelcome there. ;girls are much more friendly than those on Penang island.

Price range between 30 for one side until 40 for two side. But all the girls in BM are stricted time watchers. 15 minutes only.

Farlim

Quote Originally Posted by KayOng  [View Original Post]
    Went to auntie mary's place at farlim last week,1 quite pretty China doll, auntie said, rm150,and extra service top up rm50 for the China dolls keeping. She assured excellent service. I ask what extra service, she said, inside the room the lady will tell you if she wants to offer you extra service. In my mind maybe anal and I was hoping. Went bathroom to clean up, very nice slim body, be cup and firm. She gave me a light blowjob in the bathroom for a starter to get my cock harden. We continue beside the bed infront of the mirror playing with each other, her blowjob was 6/10 with me standing. I ask if I can cim, she shook her head with my cock still in her mouth, no luck, then she cap me and started cowgirl. I thought what excellent service, it is quite normal only, then we switch to missionary then doggy that I blast into her with my hands tightly grabbing her breast. Then I lay back close my eyes resting, I think it was 5 minutes later, I felt her hand was playing with my cock. It was a nice feeling, though my cock was erect but it was not hard. She then bend over and started sucking my cock. Her blowing skill was different this time, its real good. It was sucking my balls and masturbation and after 10 minutes, I unloaded into her mouth. So I guess this is the extra service. I ask her why she said no when I ask for cim, she said first shot there will always be a lot of sperm which she finds awkward and said normally second shot takes longer time to come but much less sperm which is ok for her and she can earn extra. She also offer overnight service for rm500 3 shots. I ask if 3 shots,3 different targets (cim, pussy, anal) I will pay rm500+rm100,she said come only then talk about targets, we washed up and I paid her rm200 and leaving a happy and tired man with her hp number, in case I need.
    Hello brother Kay Ong,

I couldn't find this paradise yet.

Thank you for any recommendation.

Azadov

Alpha Reflexology

I went to Alpha reflexology last week. The below is my report:

Name: Lina.

ID: basko.

GFE: 2/10 (Rush).

BJ: 5/10

HJ: 4/10

Boobs: see cup small size.

Look: 4/10

Pussy: firm and very hot.

Tips: 55 Rm massage+ RM250 FJ.

WIR: may be.

Hi SupremeBeing,

FYI, the ladies in the massage centre does provide FJ, they will ask after the massage portion is done if you want 'specials'.

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeBeing  [View Original Post]
    I started going to this place since April this year. Have been going to this place several times whenever I travel to Penang Island. Was tipped by a friend who stays on the Island and HE told me this is rather a hidden place for most outsiders.

NEW SAVOY HOTEL.

Jalan Hutton, George Town, Penang.

Map as attached, the hotel is a pre-war house before WW2. Trust me, it's a hotel although it actually looks like some kindda traditional chinese medicine clinic. Please refer to the attached photo. Walk / park your car at the parking space given, walk right into the lobby / hall and you'll see an old guy sitting in the middle of the hall, there's a long table and bench there. This is the tricky part, the old guy only converse in Hokkien or Mandarin. If you speak neither of one, bring a friend who can. Ask the old guy you are referred by a friend and you want to find a girl. The old guy will bring you to 1st floor going up through the stairs located across the hall. Usually they only have 2-3 girls, sometimes 4 max. The old guy will then show you room by room and each girl are in their own room. They have viets, myanmar, thai, China dolls. Just take any because even thought they don't have many choices, all of the girls (mostly) are really above average compare to the stocks I find in KL. Price range, 160 - 170, China girls is 180-190. Duration is 45 minutes.

** There's a massage centre right beside the building, they only provide b2 be or handjob, and the girls are usually much older. For straight FJ, please go into the building's hall and look for that old guy.

Where is this massage center bro. Is it in Pinang Island?

Thanks,

Azadov
    Hi Azadov,

Quick point for FJ in Penang Island

I started going to this place since April this year. Have been going to this place several times whenever I travel to Penang Island. Was tipped by a friend who stays on the Island and HE told me this is rather a hidden place for most outsiders.

NEW SAVOY HOTEL.

Jalan Hutton, George Town, Penang.

Map as attached, the hotel is a pre-war house before WW2. Trust me, it's a hotel although it actually looks like some kindda traditional chinese medicine clinic. Please refer to the attached photo. Walk / park your car at the parking space given, walk right into the lobby / hall and you'll see an old guy sitting in the middle of the hall, there's a long table and bench there. This is the tricky part, the old guy only converse in Hokkien or Mandarin. If you speak neither of one, bring a friend who can. Ask the old guy you are referred by a friend and you want to find a girl. The old guy will bring you to 1st floor going up through the stairs located across the hall. Usually they only have 2-3 girls, sometimes 4 max. The old guy will then show you room by room and each girl are in their own room. They have viets, myanmar, thai, China dolls. Just take any because even thought they don't have many choices, all of the girls (mostly) are really above average compare to the stocks I find in KL. Price range, 160 - 170, China girls is 180-190. Duration is 45 minutes.

** There's a massage centre right beside the building, they only provide b2 be or handjob, and the girls are usually much older. For straight FJ, please go into the building's hall and look for that old guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails savoy_map.jpg‎   new savoy hotel.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations