Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Scroguard

Thread: Penang

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 476 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Madanal  [View Original Post]
    So. Any one remember the massage lady, Malay one, which do CIM and FJ.

So where she been?
    No name, no location, dozens of massage parlour in Penang and hundred of thousand of malay woman in Penang(estimated from Penang total population). How to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    Again plenty of new members unable to read the archives of this forum. Of course we can be sure they will never wrote any feedback.

For answering to your question Babylongreece such kind of low end brothels in Malaysia are always closed at night, just some in KL Bricfkfield stay open 24/24 or almost. Ever those in pedaling street are closed at night.

Some brothels are ever just opened from 7 am until 2 pm only.

Yes everyone is free at night, but how many customers of these place have wife or girlfriend?. It s much more complicated to justified your absence at night. At least during your working time you can manage 1 free hour, or find an excuse. Like overtime, or caught in the traffic jam. For justified your late.

Also keep in mind that some working girls have children, boyfriend (sometimes not aware of his wife job).

Last point, a big part of their customers are also foreign workers often leaving in the suburbia and at night public transportation is much more limited.

P.S. Cherrie is often working until 8. 30-9 pm. Paris closed at 6 pm.

Cheers bro
    I actually found a new cheap brothel when visiting the old post dated back 2014.

I can't imagine anyone would forgo lunch and rest just to get satisfy. It would be tiring to eat a lunch, fuck quickly and get to work againa and not all have girlfriend.The cheap place is difficult to visit for me because if i want to visit those place on non peak time(moday -saturday),i need to take leave.Visiting those place on Sunday is out because with all those foreigner and waiting in queue and fuck a woman that fucked someone few minutes ago make feel disgusted.

Went to visit Angie today. She remembered me CIM her the last time and asked if I want CIM again or something special. I have done so many times already, what can be special? She asked if I have tried ah kua before, I know what is she offering. I said, you never provide such service before, why now? She said want to earn more and besides I am quite gentle. She said,$150 full package 3 way. I agreed and we proceed with cleaning, blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finally missionary anal till I came. Her back door is very tight and she can use her anal muscle to squeese my poor cock. I was worth th $150. ,I guess now she is my only source for anal penetration as #9 of Thye Wan is no longer there.
    Just a few weeks ago I actually manage to try anal with number 9. Quite dislike anal because its quite painful by pulling foreskin too much as it is too tight. Only try for a few times in-out then revert to raw and creampie.

Tharass massage

So. Any one remember the massage lady, Malay one, which do CIM and FJ.

So where she been?

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    Again plenty of new members unable to read the archives of this forum. Of course we can be sure they will never wrote any feedback.

For answering to your question Babylongreece such kind of low end brothels in Malaysia are always closed at night, just some in KL Bricfkfield stay open 24/24 or almost. Ever those in pedaling street are closed at night.

Yes everyone is free at night, but how many customers of these place have wife or girlfriend?. It s much more complicated to justified your absence at night. At least during your working time you can manage 1 free hour, or find an excuse. Like overtime, or caught in the traffic jam. For justified your late.

Also keep in mind that some working girls have children, boyfriend (sometimes not aware of his wife job).

Last point, a big part of their customers are also foreign workers often leaving in the suburbia and at night public transportation is much more limited.

Cheers bro
    Went to visit Angie today. She remembered me CIM her the last time and asked if I want CIM again or something special. I have done so many times already, what can be special? She asked if I have tried ah kua before, I know what is she offering. I said, you never provide such service before, why now? She said want to earn more and besides I am quite gentle. She said,$150 full package 3 way. I agreed and we proceed with cleaning, blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finally missionary anal till I came. Her back door is very tight and she can use her anal muscle to squeese my poor cock. I was worth th $150. ,I guess now she is my only source for anal penetration as #9 of Thye Wan is no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLongReece  [View Original Post]
    If not mistaken it just open on office hours. After that it close. Kind of weird why those cheap brothel only operate on office hours as I see that other cheap brothel also open only during office hours only. I wonder who is their target customers is since everyone would be working yet they close shop when everyone is free at night. Of course exception is they also open on Sunday but again only during office hours.

Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by Chunfei  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

May I know what is the business hour for Hock Aun?

I went there last night about 10 but closed already.
    If not mistaken it just open on office hours. After that it close. Kind of weird why those cheap brothel only operate on office hours as I see that other cheap brothel also open only during office hours only. I wonder who is their target customers is since everyone would be working yet they close shop when everyone is free at night. Of course exception is they also open on Sunday but again only during office hours.

Hock Aun

Hi,

May I know what is the business hour for Hock Aun?

I went there last night about 10 but closed already.

Nearer to Gama.

Quote Originally Posted by VampChester  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Just wanted to ask is hock Aun near time square?

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask is hock Aun near Time Square?

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    Rm 20 tip! Hope you had enough for the bus fare home. Cheap. Nah. Cheaper than cheap.
    When something is not on the menu, a small tip (like Kay ong said for discomfort) help you to avoid many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KayOng  [View Original Post]
    . Ok lah I will tip her rm20 for the discomfort. All in all I paid her rm70 and really worth it. .
    Rm 20 tip! Hope you had enough for the bus fare home. Cheap. Nah. Cheaper than cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by KayOng  [View Original Post]
    Went to hock aun, OKT recommended angie room 26. Face so so, but her body shape was great, smooth and fair. Her be cup breast are good to grab and squeese. Rm50 for 2 bi, fuck and blowjob. Her blowjob was good. I ask to exchange fuck to CIM. She said with CD, I said, no. She agreed to suck my sperm into her mouth. She squat infront of me while I was standing. That was great, as I was about to cum, I pulled her head towards my dick and I pump into her mouth hard till I blast into her mouth and held her head firm till I soften. She scolded me for pushing so deep that she had swallowed some of my sperm. Ok lah I will tip her rm20 for the discomfort. All in all I paid her rm70 and really worth it. When I left, she ask me to come again to fuck my sperm into her mouth and not so deep the next time please.
    How long you last?. Given the length of your experience, half hour maybe. Then it is quite cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe56  [View Original Post]
    If any seniors out there are not interested in the chick poos but instead want reliable MILF older FS women send a PM.

I will give some info that I cannot post in the open forum.

Again, only if your looking for older experienced service.

Pepe
    Hi sir,

I'm interested. Please share to [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Jesan

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bangbanggoku  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys may I know where is Soo chow located please?
    Soo Chow Hotel & Bar.

16 & 18, Jalan Kampung Deli.

Pulau Pinang.

Google Maps Coordinate. --5.416587,100.329088

Quote Originally Posted by Bangbanggoku  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys may I know where is Soo chow located please?
    Soo chow is a name for the hotel. At the island if I'm not wrong.

Posting Limitations