Thread: Penang

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 471 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

A good massage

Hello guys,

It's my first time visit Penang alone.

I'd like to ask some good massage parlor that provide some extra service, with nice lads with English, preferred.

Excluding hotel service.

Any incall massage parlor?

Thanks,

Leo

Soo Chow

Just before CNY, I went to Soo Chow's near Komtar. Here is my report.

Name: unknown.

Lang: malay.

Looks: Cute.

Body: looked ok but when undressed I discovered that her potbelly is bigger than mine.

Tits: Big.

Ass: Soft, nice to grab.

BJ: 6.

FJ: 5.

GFE: 4.

Overall: 5.

Damage: 40 FJ+ 10 BJ.

WIR: not sure.

Noticed that most of the girls there are on the chubby side & have pot bellies bigger than mine. & I could stunt double for santa. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Htwoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

How is your all CNY Enjoy? Hehe.

I'll visit Penang soon, and will stay at Gurney Hotel.

Had been try Emely and Ivy previously, both of them are great. Beside them, any other recommendation? Or Any new girls?

Hope can get help from you all.

Thanks first.

Anyway, did any one know when Emely and Ivy back to work?
    Pepe is expert and knowledgable when it comes to Gurney Spa and this girl. Pepe, where are you?.

Yes Ivy is back. Looking better than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Htwoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

Had been try Emely and Ivy previously, both of them are great. Beside them, any other recommendation? Or Any new girls?

Thanks first.

Gurney Hotel Spa

Hi everyone,

Thanks first.

Can share contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheongster016  [View Original Post]
    Found another contact who supply Tomyam from wechat so give it a try. That day got 3 Tomyam girls.

Went up to the house, a small-sized girl open the door and welcome me in. Only 1 is ready so I got her. Went into her room and ask for price. Start with a simple bath where she focused on washing my shaft. Then go back to room and she started to massage my back. Her massage skill is so so. But I choose to just relax. Towards the end of her massage, she used her hairy pussy to rub my leg. Anyway, after massage for like 15 mins, she asked me to turn and start giving my cat-bath. Feel nice and she worked hard on it. She then go near my shaft and starting kissing before sucking. Feels greats and she made lots of "sucking sound". I told her to put cap on. Then asked her to lye down. Start pumping her slowly, her legs were wide open and started moaning (not fake) and keep saying good, good. Anyway, I spent another 15 mins doing her and her moan getting louder and louder. Then I exploded. The rest is SOP for cleaning up and payment.

Name: Natty.

Lang: English only.

Body: a little chubby.

Tits: C-cup, soft, pink nips.

BJ: 8

FJ: 9

GFE: 8

Overall: 8

Damage: 160 + 20 tip.

WIR: yes.

Tomyam At LipSin

Found another contact who supply Tomyam from wechat so give it a try. That day got 3 Tomyam girls.

Went up to the house, a small-sized girl open the door and welcome me in. Only 1 is ready so I got her. Went into her room and ask for price. Start with a simple bath where she focused on washing my shaft. Then go back to room and she started to massage my back. Her massage skill is so so. But I choose to just relax. Towards the end of her massage, she used her hairy pussy to rub my leg. Anyway, after massage for like 15 mins, she asked me to turn and start giving my cat-bath. Feel nice and she worked hard on it. She then go near my shaft and starting kissing before sucking. Feels greats and she made lots of "sucking sound". I told her to put cap on. Then asked her to lye down. Start pumping her slowly, her legs were wide open and started moaning (not fake) and keep saying good, good. Anyway, I spent another 15 mins doing her and her moan getting louder and louder. Then I exploded. The rest is SOP for cleaning up and payment.

Name: Natty.

Lang: English only.

Body: a little chubby.

Tits: C-cup, soft, pink nips.

BJ: 8

FJ: 9

GFE: 8

Overall: 8

Damage: 160 + 20 tip.

WIR: yes.

Any massage provide BJ and HJ in Penang island?

The ones I have seen eg in Megamall Penang are open display.

But price close to 10 or 10 plus for pack of 3 (got few types).

It feels less rubber like compared to durex.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLongReece  [View Original Post]
    Is it in open display? Kinda shy to ask if it is hidden or in shelf .I hope it is cheap like Rm2 a piece.

Where to stay

Hey guys,

Where is a good area or hotel to stay close to the action. I tried to find information online but hard to find where to stay. Any recommendations?

Any information would be extremely helpful!

Thank you kind sirs.

Ns

Hi Azadov,

Sorry, I went but #10 has left for home.

You could try #1, big boobs, quite friendly & good svc. About mid to late 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadov  [View Original Post]
    In New Savoy, I tried 24, but the service was so so. May be I will give a look for 10 if got free time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Debauchery  [View Original Post]
    Seen before Okamoto 0.3 in Watsons. It has words like "world's record thinnest condom" on the box.
    Is it in open display? Kinda shy to ask if it is hidden or in shelf .I hope it is cheap like Rm2 a piece.

Seen before Okamoto 0.3 in Watsons. It has words like "world's record thinnest condom" on the box.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLongReece  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Going to search for it on online shop. Actually the reason I hate condom is during release. Feel quite restricted. Like something is blocking it.

Ns 24

Quote Originally Posted by StonedBoner  [View Original Post]
    You could try New Savoy, the Health Center. Service is dependant on who you get. You could try#10, PRC. Chubby but friendly, service is ok. She provides FS. She is heading back home in Feb. I don't know of others there. Do share if you have good experiences with others.
    In New Savoy, I tried 24, but the service was so so. May be I will give a look for 10 if got free time.

Thanks

You could try New Savoy, the Health Center. Service is dependant on who you get. You could try#10, PRC. Chubby but friendly, service is ok. She provides FS. She is heading back home in Feb. I don't know of others there. Do share if you have good experiences with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadov  [View Original Post]
    Hi Penangitte,

I just came back from UK long holiday trip. I see the forum is declined to have conversations. I've never tried Chinese stockes here. I heard that their vagina are so tight and give impressive feeling for FJ. Any Chinese in any massage parlour or somewhere else in Penang island doing full service?

It is highly appreciated.

Azadov

Posting Limitations