Crystal Clear International Calls without Internet Access

Thread: Penang

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 457 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Gurney Hotel Spa

Hi there,

Anyone still going to Gurney Hotel spa?

Any ranking of the girl there to share or list of the girl there.

Thanks first for your sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabuk  [View Original Post]
    Like you say 11 years ago, I believe I'm too old to cheong.

Way to go all new member!
    Hahahaa. Never to old mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLongReece  [View Original Post]
    Your first post is on 2003. You definitely an elder in ISG. 11 eleven years in same forum. I didn't even know ISG have been existed for so long . Your post total count is less than expected for such a long active years.
    Like you say 11 years ago, I believe I'm too old to cheong.

Way to go all new member!

Hey guys, I've been back in Penang for almost 2 weeks now. Had a couple of FR's which I planned to write but couldn't because of bad internet connection, time restraint. I'll try to write them after Raya since 2 of them involve girls from India and Sri Lanka who are FLs. Anyway, I went to Aurora Court near Jalan Perak yesterday to look for Western meat but it was quiet. No one was standing in the lobby and I went to every floor and all of them were quiet. Any ideas where to get any Russians or other Westerners in Penang?

Quote Originally Posted by Malajib  [View Original Post]
    Nicely setup, price on higher end, no extra, just relax and massage by 40 plus local woman.
    Yah. Is a good relax place but too costly.

Haha! Thanks for your compliments.
    Your first post is on 2003. You definitely an elder in ISG. 11 eleven years in same forum. I didn't even know ISG have been existed for so long . Your post total count is less than expected for such a long active years.

Quote Originally Posted by HellBoy2  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mabuk,

Suddenly remember your user name when reading FR on Penang. I use to read you and few guys FR for info, it was really fun. So its like surprise to see you post again after all those years. Last time I read only now write some FR to "share with all". Don't know now mutiara have second floor VIP room or not? Haha still remember sani, everything also ok, banged her after reading your post! Long time didn't go there so I don't know what's the situation now, not much FR on mutiara also. Any FR on alpha? Will go there soon and share my FR. If Madboss and other guys post again sure like expendables all 90's "star" back again hahaha.
    Haha! Thanks for your compliments.

G Hotel Spa

Nicely setup, price on higher end, no extra, just relax and massage by 40 plus local woman.

The one wearing spec?
    Hi Mabuk,

Suddenly remember your user name when reading FR on Penang. I use to read you and few guys FR for info, it was really fun. So its like surprise to see you post again after all those years. Last time I read only now write some FR to "share with all". Don't know now mutiara have second floor VIP room or not? Haha still remember sani, everything also ok, banged her after reading your post! Long time didn't go there so I don't know what's the situation now, not much FR on mutiara also. Any FR on alpha? Will go there soon and share my FR. If Madboss and other guys post again sure like expendables all 90's "star" back again hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadov  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mabuk,

I don't have any idea. Sorry, I asked Malajib if he had sex with her or no? And inside massage parlour or outside? But the quote has not shown during my post.

I apologise to all.

Thanks,

Azadov
    I see, thanks.

Went to Loo Yee MP at Lorong Madras, looks like this MP is not so happening and only few MILFs around. Asked for no. 17 ms. Wang, not available, counter women say she go another place on the day I went there. Azadov, this place is tak best lah like you say, if the MP continue the bullshit service not many people will return back again. Malajib thanks very much for sharing about Alpha, after this I will check out Alpha ML (bakso) been searching for any MP with bakso for long time! Last time Mutiara MP at Jln. Seang teik had few bakso now don't know have or not? Back then at mutiara some offer HJ, one of the older bakso offer FS, need to try out one by one, $$$ wasted on mutiara a lot. Does anyone try the MP opposite pacific-kfc, near prangin mall? Or the "5 star" deluxious near e&o hotel? Or any other MP's with sexy bakso with FS or HJ, island / mainland also ok. I guess now I have bakso fever: the.

Loo yee FR below.

Number: 8

Looks: 6/10 friendly lah.

Body / boobs / ass: 5/10,3/10 (hanging down medium size), don't ask.

FK: many things cannot, so this also cannot!

BBBJ / FJ / HJ: she say can FS another day, because she "red" ? WTF, so I take HJ (topless) can roam.

Damage: 50 massage- pay first?? WTF + 50 (HJ) - pay first!

The one wearing spec?
    Hi Mabuk,

I don't have any idea. Sorry, I asked Malajib if he had sex with her or no? And inside massage parlour or outside? But the quote has not shown during my post.

I apologise to all.

Thanks,

Azadov

Quote Originally Posted by Azadov  [View Original Post]
    I share with you all.

1. Alpha at Lorong Macalister, a big old bungalow.

Name: Leena (Indon), mid 30's.

Massage: RM55 per hr.

Allow roaming and willing to go out after working hour, sound really need of $$.

Look: 6/10.

Boobs: B and firm. Allow sucking.

Pussy: wet after a few stroking with hand.

Tips: can nego. I just gave her rm200 (all in).

Thanks,

Azadov
    The one wearing spec?

I share with you all.

1. Alpha at Lorong Macalister, a big old bungalow.

Name: Leena (Indon), mid 30's.

Massage: RM55 per hr.

Allow roaming and willing to go out after working hour, sound really need of $$.

Look: 6/10.

Boobs: B and firm. Allow sucking.

Pussy: wet after a few stroking with hand.

Tips: can nego. I just gave her rm200 (all in).

Thanks,

Azadov

Gurney Spa

I stopped by the Gurney Spa this week. $5 RM to get into the carpark, Aiyoh. I only wanted to inquire lah. I asked if they were closing Aug 15th. They said no lah, just new management. They will stay open. Question I could not ask was with the same sweet ladies and the same sweet services. I made an appointment with Emily but slept in the next day and did not go. Aiyoh! I am still pounding away on the older MILF at the other hotel spas as before mentioned. Seniors PM for details if you have not already. Nothing new, same old same old FRs. I still have not received a successful FR regarding the HP Spa. Just curious to have detail in my PM if any.

Has anyone become a regular at Northam? Please PM.

Pepe

Posting Limitations