Adult Vacations
wildmilfs
Liquid lapdance

Thread: Penang

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 477 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyCjk  [View Original Post]
    Any new Chinese girl service in Bayan baru area? Or massage.
    There are several. If you on wechat and look for people around. You'll find them. Some are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Channy  [View Original Post]
    . Despite the rooms and hygiene facilities are very basic in such kind of brothels.

Actually the room is better than those in thye wan though it is quite small. More like a properly kept rented room unlike in thye wan room where the room is messy and dark that you barely see yourself let alone see their "hole". Just there is no big mirror so you can't see yourself in action .

Hi BabyLongReece,

Went through but did not find any answer.

What I wanted to know is, how much is their service rate there?

RM40? Like other places.
    If you read from post #7082, you can roughly get the idea how much the rate.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLongReece  [View Original Post]
    I think you will find your answer if you read our old conversation dated few weeks back. I'm sure the poster will be lazy to write everything again. Just read back and you will find answer to most of your questions and and some extra tips thrown in.
    Hi BabyLongReece,

Went through but did not find any answer.

What I wanted to know is, how much is their service rate there?

RM40? Like other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Concern  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys!

Has anyone here been to Orange or Sunrise cafe?

How much is the service?

Any comments, please share.

TQ.
    I think you will find your answer if you read our old conversation dated few weeks back. I'm sure the poster will be lazy to write everything again. Just read back and you will find answer to most of your questions and and some extra tips thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniBunny  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

I am legit girl in Penang. It sucks that there is no forum on where I can find a male masseuse to give me a good rub and also a good ending: I'm just trying my luck here.

To the women out there, where can I find a nice male masseuse?

To the men out there, what should I do besides going to the club to have sex with you? Where and when can I meet up for a quick fuck? Or is there any glory holes for straight people?

Don't worry, it's for casual sex. No need to pay but would largely appreciate safe sex.

If there is no place to meet up for casual sex in Penang, let's make one: the.

Xoxo
    Wonder should I report your post. I know there a lot of horny guy here and some maybe desperat for free sex but please don't make fun of them by faking your gender here.

Chulia Street. Orange & Sunrise Cafe

Hey Guys!

Has anyone here been to Orange or Sunrise cafe?

How much is the service?

Any comments, please share.

TQ.

What's a girl got to do to have sex with men in Penang?

Hi guys!

I am legit girl in Penang. It sucks that there is no forum on where I can find a male masseuse to give me a good rub and also a good ending: I'm just trying my luck here.

To the women out there, where can I find a nice male masseuse?

To the men out there, what should I do besides going to the club to have sex with you? Where and when can I meet up for a quick fuck? Or is there any glory holes for straight people?

Don't worry, it's for casual sex. No need to pay but would largely appreciate safe sex.

If there is no place to meet up for casual sex in Penang, let's make one: the.

Xoxo

Any update on Joya

How her services. I'm planning her today.

Hi Channy,

Thanks bro! Ya, feeling it.

Many are closing down too.

I think Penang State is becoming a very healthy, good and clean State in Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLongReece  [View Original Post]
    Cheap brothel/sex = sour face (like father or mother just died), rushing, this cannot that cannot, dead wood.
    Babylongreece,

It s not because you have picked the wrong girl in a cheap brothel that mean all the girls working in cheap brothel are "sour face", if BangBangGoku got bad experience in sow chow Randydandy was fully satisfied of his choice and came back to her time to time (personally I can t stand the papasan in sow chow).

For me the cheap brothels in Penang island are now a waste of time and money, but Penang is not just Penang island.

When you entered in a place with 10-15 girls how you can be sure you will do the right choice? Same if you chased the FL. It s part of the game, sometimes you win sometimes you loose, in general the queue in front of the room girl is a good indication of her service quality or beauty (I know you dislike, so just keep note and came back later when the business is slow).

But From my experience paying higher price in Malaysia doesn't mean you will get better service (but yes higher price= girls).

Quote Originally Posted by Concern  [View Original Post]
    Hi Friends!

You all know Nam Wah Hotel at Chulia Street?

Now closed already. Have you been there.

Went there before, many bakso girls there!

Anyone here know where the girls are working now?
    Concern you live in the past Nam wah is now reggae mansion since 3/4 years, the place was already closed in 2010. About the bakso it was easy to find them as FL in Chulia.

Jalan penang and various low end spot but after 2008-2009 they became really hard to find. Just time to time you can get some working as FL in Chulia / jl Penang.

For fantasy hotel, it was relocated to cathay, but last year Cathay closed his doors too. I don t think Fantasy was able to relocated again. Anyway cheap brothels.

Are less and less numerous in Penang Island. Unlike Penang state.

Penang Bayan Baru Chinese girl

Any new Chinese girl service in Bayan baru area? Or massage.

Any places in Prai that are like Thye Wan?

Anyone know of any places in Prai that provide the same services like Thye Wan or Waldrof? A health club that provide straight FJ. No massage?

I read some of the older posts and there were mention of Summit Hotel. Do they provide the same service? How much?

Fantasy Hotel Penang

Where the hotel now?

Nam Wah Hotel. Chulia Street

Hi Friends!

You all know Nam Wah Hotel at Chulia Street?

Now closed already. Have you been there.

Went there before, many bakso girls there!

Anyone here know where the girls are working now?

Posting Limitations